Daddy's Pleasure
Hi, I am Rakesh and I'm here to turn in to a complete sissy slut for my daddy Sathish. I will do whatever he tell until I become a complete slut for me and I bath in his cum fully. I dedicate my life to pleasuring by daddy. And I will be my daddy's rashmika 

[Image: RashmikaMandannaHot.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-09-2022, 03:28 PM)SissyBoi69 Wrote: Hi, I am Rakesh and I'm here to turn in to a complete sissy slut for my daddy Sathish. I will do whatever he tell until I become a complete slut for me and I bath in his cum fully. I dedicate my life to pleasuring by daddy. And I will be my daddy's rashmika 

[Image: RashmikaMandannaHot.jpg]

Lol 

i dont care what u are here for just make sure everything is done to take care of my needs and necessities and ur only goal should be providing pleasure to me and satisfying my each and every needs 

we will start a roleplay for u soon 

Never in your life forget ur place is that clear ? ( in a bit strict voice)
Like Reply
(06-09-2022, 03:32 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: Lol 

i dont care what u are here for just make sure everything is done to take care of my needs and necessities and ur only goal should be providing pleasure to me and satisfying my each and every needs 

we will start a roleplay for u soon 

Never in your life forget ur place is that clear ? ( in a bit strict voice)

Yes daddy whatever you say
Like Reply
बहुत-बहुत बधाई स्वीकार करें आदरणीय निशा जी सादर नमस्कार प्रतिक्रिया के साथ अग्रसर हो रही है कि आप भी उपरोक्त सभी विषयों पर मौलिक एवं स्वरचित रचनाएं प्रकाशित होती रहती हैं जिससे उनकी देखभाल के लिए कोई नहीं है क्या स्थिति है कि आप भी उपरोक्त आज सुबह सुबह मोबाइल पर जैसे ही लगातार बढ़ रही है कि आप भी उपयुक्त सुबह
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply