SATISH SAHEB my wife's BOSS
Myself AMIT 
, I meet this beautiful woman Ileana we fall in love and got married.
I was kinda a loser all my life, people still don’t believe me how I got such a beautiful wife,
since my wife got a job and
I don’t even I’m the man of the house but I don’t even earn a penny. I live off my wife’s salary. 
So everyone thought my wife who is far more attractive compared to me, is just keep me as a servant.
yes its partialy true i used to do all the households but i was not a servant.
My wife works as a personal secretary of satish sir.
my wife always tells me that she is boss fav secretary,
her boss take her to all the buisness trips and meeting,
and all the lavish parties.
My wife really works hard to reach that position she worked many overtime night,
sometimes she doesn't even come home due to work.
well coming late night from office was a regular thing.

I wanted to find a job so bad I tried everywhere but I got rejected everywhere then 
I requested my wife to talk to her boss to get me a job

[Image: FPzP28EVEAoUSo0?format=jpg&name=medium]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
------------------------XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXX-----------------
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 03:05 PM)Aliapet Wrote: Myself AMIT 
, I meet this beautiful woman Ileana we fall in love and got married.
I was kinda a loser all my life, people still don’t believe me how I got such a beautiful wife,
since my wife got a job and
I don’t even I’m the man of the house but I don’t even earn a penny. I live off my wife’s salary. 
So everyone thought my wife who is far more attractive compared to me, is just keep me as a servant.
yes its partialy true i used to do all the households but i was not a servant.
My wife works as a personal secretary of satish sir.
my wife always tells me that she is boss fav secretary,
her boss take her to all the buisness trips and meeting,
and all the lavish parties.
My wife really works hard to reach that position she worked many overtime night,
sometimes she doesn't even come home due to work.
well coming late night from office was a regular thing.

I wanted to find a job so bad I tried everywhere but I got rejected everywhere then 
I requested my wife to talk to her boss to get me a job

[Image: FPzP28EVEAoUSo0?format=jpg&name=medium]

( myself Satish yadav Boss of Yadav and Sons Textile limted , i was 43 years old i had a wife and 3 kids , i was dark coal black skinned 6 feet 2 inch height )

(i had a personal secretary named Ileana who i had an affair with , almost everyone in the company knew about the affair as i used to take ileana to 5 star hotels after work hours)

( i enjoyed ileana a lot she used to tease me well and satisfied my needs )

( in about 2 weeks i had to go on a trip to Maldives for some business and i was planning to take ileana along with me )

( it was friday afternoon time i was in my cabin looking at some excel sheet profit projections of my company )
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 03:16 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself Satish yadav Boss of Yadav and Sons Textile limted , i was 43 years old i had a wife and 3 kids , i was dark coal black skinned 6 feet 2 inch height )

(i had a personal secretary named Ileana who i had an affair with , almost everyone in the company knew about the affair as i used to take ileana to 5 star hotels after work hours)

( i enjoyed ileana a lot she used to tease me well and satisfied my needs )

( in about 2 weeks i had to go on a trip to Maldives for some business and i was planning to take ileana along with me )

( it was friday afternoon time i was in my cabin looking at some excel sheet profit projections of my company )

ileana (i knock on the glass door ...) SIR, may i come in..?

ileana (wearing a short sexy one piece dress )
i didnt have any restrictions on my outfit even SIR encourages me to wear more revealing clothes

[Image: ca128-ileanade28099cruzhotphotosinblacks...xt0001.jpg]

ILEANA--sir ,i have a request.!
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 03:27 PM)Aliapet Wrote: ileana (i knock on the glass door ...) SIR, may i come in..?

ileana (wearing a short sexy one piece dress )
i didnt have any restrictions on my outfit even SIR encourages me to wear more revealing clothes

[Image: ca128-ileanade28099cruzhotphotosinblacks...xt0001.jpg]

ILEANA--sir ,i have a request.!

(  i was looking at my 30000 crore profit turnover of my company and was happy looking at the projections of my company thats when the door knocked by someone)

yes come in 

( i was wearing a blue shirt and black coat )

( there was a glass table in front of me and i was sitting on a rotating type chair)

ohh ileana nice to see u ( looked at ur legs as u walked in )

request ? 

if its a request then thapp thapp ( patted my chairs arm rest as if indicating u to sit on my armrest )

[Image: glass-top-office-table-500x500.jpg]

( u knew that i am always hungry for u )
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 03:32 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (  i was looking at my 30000 crore profit turnover of my company and was happy looking at the projections of my company thats when the door knocked by someone)

yes come in 

( i was wearing a blue shirt and black coat )

( there was a glass table in front of me and i was sitting on a rotating type chair)

ohh ileana nice to see u ( looked at ur legs as u walked in )

request ? 

if its a request then thapp thapp ( patted my chairs arm rest as if indicating u to sit on my armrest )

[Image: glass-top-office-table-500x500.jpg]

( u knew that i am always hungry for
YES SIR i know the drill sir ...i said (as i come in )
i put the files im holding on the glass table.
even though i was wearing wearing a short dress i pulled the dress even more up just till the butts 
i come close walking swinging my hips and sit on the right armrest...
i put my left hand over ur sholders,
SIR,yes  i have a request 
           you know my husband AMIT.. he is unemployed 
                i was thinking if you  can offer him a job .
he's beening really annoying continusly begging me to ask YOU SIR , for a job..
 [Image: Ileana-Photos-At-Lakshmi-Raave-Maa-Intik...unch-4.jpg]
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 03:42 PM)Aliapet Wrote: YES SIR i know the drill sir ...i said (as i come in )
i put the files im holding on the glass table.
even though i was wearing wearing a short dress i pulled the dress even more up just till the butts 
i come close walking swinging my hips and sit on the right armrest...
i put my left hand over ur sholders,
SIR,yes  i have a request 
           you know my husband AMIT.. he is unemployed 
                i was thinking if you  can offer him a job .
he's beening really annoying continusly begging me to ask YOU SIR , for a job..
 [Image: Ileana-Photos-At-Lakshmi-Raave-Maa-Intik...unch-4.jpg]

( the way u swing ur hips while walking ur high heel sound while walking was tempting me)

( as u sat on my armrest sexily i placed my right arm around ur waist and my palm slowly over ur hip and ass )

hmmmmm now tell ur request mmmmmm ( sniffing ur waist over ur dress )

no i dont know ur husband why should i know him

( when u told that ur hubby is annoying u and u want me to give him a job)

why should i give him a job ? 

i dont care about his qualifications but i think it will be a bad idea it wont benifit me infact why should i employ a guy whose wife i am banging every now and then ........i ran my palm over ur right bum )

he will interrupt us 

so no i wont give ur hubby a job 

( u can see how my dick is getting hard inside my pant slowly just by u sitting on my arm rest)
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 03:50 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the way u swing ur hips while walking ur high heel sound while walking was tempting me)

( as u sat on my armrest sexily i placed my right arm around ur waist and my palm slowly over ur hip and ass )

hmmmmm now tell ur request mmmmmm ( sniffing ur waist over ur dress )

no i dont know ur husband why should i know him

( when u told that ur hubby is annoying u and u want me to give him a job)

why should i give him a job ? 

i dont care about his qualifications but i think it will be a bad idea it wont benifit me infact why should i employ a guy whose wife i am banging every now and then ........i ran my palm over ur right bum )

he will interrupt us 

so no i wont give ur hubby a job 

( u can see how my dick is getting hard inside my pant slowly just by u sitting on my arm rest)

i see your dick getting hard 

and i knew this was the right moment to tease you

I lean on to u give a little kiss (smoccchhh) on ur neck ...and licked (ssshhhh...) ur neck little just teasing you

(so sir you..)

i getting off the armrest  

(...dont have a problem..)  and going down under

(in giving him a job.....you can just give him the minimum salary.....)  the table  knneling down

(you r just worried about that he will come between us ...)   before you 

(sir that won't be a problem ....i can assure you of that...)   as i run my hand over

(and if you want to know how just let me bring in the trip....)    you body and then thighs..

i give a kiss (uuuummhhh ahhah...) on ur boner....
but then got up .....and said i will show you there...

and starts walking outside....when i reached the door...
i bend over (my ass fracing u....)
    u can me not wearing panty....(i smiled and got out of the room)

[Image: 3341314571dec3bb1df5412ca234ad3f--ileana...-navel.jpg][Image: Ileana+hot+photoshoot+hd+(3).jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Aliapet's post
Like Reply