Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a Real Bull Friend
Good to see many Bulls here..

Hello all, I am Srinath 42 from a metropolitan city in India. basically I am business man and from a good rich family. I came here so that I can get a good real life friend( BULL ).

my wife is Shruti ( 36) and we are a good understanding pair. but from long back like 6years.. our sex relation is not that much good and we got to un understanding that we both agree for another man into our life and she can have some good sex..

Due to work stress and also travelling a lot I cant be able to spend time with my wife and also with my children( 2 kids ).. and also am not able to to have sex with her it takes completely less time to in bed for me.. and she always disappointed by me in bed and gets angry and also feel stressed and alone. This is happening from last 6yrs..

so we are not only looking for a man who makes her happy in bed but also makes happy by heart and soul.if anyone seriously looking to mingle in the family and have a good time. You are always welcome..

No need of your personals.. we just looking for a genuine guy..

i will delete this thread soon mostly in 20days and if i find anyone ill be happy.. if not.. i dnt know..

Please Pm me if you are interested..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-08-2022, 10:21 PM)Srinath_42 Wrote: Good to see many Bulls here..

Hello all, I am Srinath 42 from a metropolitan city in India. basically I am business man and from a good rich family. I came here so that I can get a good real life friend( BULL ).

my wife is Shruti ( 36) and we are a good understanding pair. but from long back like 6years.. our sex relation is not that much good and we got to un understanding that we both agree for another man into our life and she can have some good sex..

Due to work stress and also travelling a lot I cant be able to spend time with my wife and also with my children( 2 kids ).. and also am not able to to have sex with her it takes completely less time to in bed for me.. and she always disappointed by me in bed and gets angry and also feel stressed and alone. This is happening from last 6yrs..

so we are not only looking for a man who makes her happy in bed but also makes happy by heart and soul.if anyone seriously looking to mingle in the family and have a good time. You are always welcome..

i will delete this thread soon mostly in 20days and if i find anyone ill be happy.. if not.. i dnt know..

Hi pm your hangout id we can discuss possibilities
[+] 1 user Likes manmadh's post
Like Reply
(30-08-2022, 10:21 PM)Srinath_42 Wrote: Good to see many Bulls here..

Yeah I am intrested and i have pinged u here
గంధర్వ వివాహం
https://xossipy.com/thread-50446.html
[+] 1 user Likes nikhilp1122's post
Like Reply
iam intrested
[+] 1 user Likes Varmavivan's post
Like Reply
Hi Srinath.. I am 32 yr old and can reach your expectations.. I am very nearer Hyderabad. Please tell me your telegram id we can discuss further if you are intrested. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Ironman5's post
Like Reply
(31-08-2022, 10:21 PM)nikhilp1122 Wrote: Yeah I am intrested and i have pinged u here

Your wife photo
Like Reply