Incest My horny sister invited me to fuck
Hi friends, My name is karthcik, it was happened on my summer vacation in my village.  My younger sister anu bathed, and she only wore a small towel around her chest. 

My mom and dad were not at home. She came to my room to take her shalwar .

i enthusiastically stare at her. She doesn't even bother about my looks.

i got some courage to hug her. She yelled at me.

But after a few seconds, she removed her towel and showed her boobs to me 

"Common Anna licks at my breast "
I could not control my instinct, so I pressed her boobs. She moaned , "Anna, let's have beautiful intercourse 
I'm so horny, Anna.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
In the meantime, I realised she intentionally came to my room to have sex.

So I lifted her from the ground and put her in the bed. I dived into the bed,kissed her on the forehead. Her lips seemed cheery, and I immediately felt aroused. I liplocked. Her face looked angelic. i sucked her lips 
"Sss Anna, don't kill me. Please finish it quickly. Daa, I want you inside me. Please do it.
I didn't want to waste time, so I kissed her like a storm. She had very smooth boobs, and I squealed, sucked, and bit her. Her pin nipples appeared small, and I sucked so intensely. Then I initiated my next plan. I licked her belly. She gave me lower tones Anna, put your pennis in my vagina 
"My pussy is so wet that I can't control myself."
I inserted my black cock into my sister's vagina. She smiled at me 
Like Reply
i pushed it hard. How do you feel, babe?

Anna, It's really good, sss hmmm I pushed and pulled it a lot. My cock worked extremely hard. She had a lot of fun.
I fucked her for 10 minutes ,after few minutes i cummed in her pussy 

Like Reply