Adultery ARROGANT INDIAN WOMEN CEO HUMILIATED AND TAMED BY HER EMPLOYEES
THE FIRST CHAPTER IS INTRODUCTION TO THE CHARACTERS AND THE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THEM , THE SEX SCENES START FROM CHAPTER 2,THE COMING  CHAPTERS WILL BE EPIC DONT MISS THIS HOT STORY.

CHARACTERS:

PRIYA: The heroine of the book, the CEO of PRIYA BEAUTY PRODUCTS, lesbian in the beginning, later likes both men and women.
PRAKASH: Driver /Bodyguard for Priya.
SWAPNA: Childhood friend of PRIYA, an employee in her office. She is a very beautiful woman, not too fair in colour like Priya. She is a natural beauty. Her face looks very traditionally.
KANGANA CHAWLA: Lesbian too and ex-lover of PRIYA.
RAMU kaka: Peon in PRIYA office.
VIJAY: Smart and handsome guy, he is a playboy who works in Priya's office, who sleeps with Swapna and now he wants to get PRIYA into bed. He dominates women during sex as roleplay.
KAMESH: Ugly fat guy,40 years old, OWNER OF ALLANKAR COSMETIC PRODUCTS, BUSINESS PARTNER OF PRIYA.
MOHAN: Short guy in Priya’s office 38 yrs. Married, Lusts over Priya and will be ready to die if he gets a chance to bonk her once.
GOPIKA: Priya’s maid from childhood, beautiful, innocent, brown colour skin.

CHAPTER 1: THE TRAP

PRIYA is without question the most beautiful woman in the bar she is sitting alone on the chair waiting for Swapna to bring her the drink. Priya is a lesbian, Priya once tried to get Swapna into bed, but Swapna said she is not a lesbian and said no to sleeping with her, so sometimes Priya without reason simply scold Swapna, act bossy and humiliate her in front of everybody in the office keeping in mind Swapna rejected her advances. Swapna afraid of losing her job don’t react at all when she is scolding her ,she would act like she is a friend and as a good employee to Priya but deep down she wanted to take revenge on Priya whenever she gets the opportunity, she want to teach Priya a lesson and tame her, it was Priya’s idea today that she and Swapna should go to bar after Priya scolded and humiliated Swapna during the company  meeting in the morning, during that time Ramu kaka a 50 year old peon in Priya office entered room with drinks and snacks tray and saw Swapna being scolded by Priya, he kept them on the table and quickly left after Priya told him to leave immediately, the meeting was about Priya’s company collaboration with another cosmetic company named ALLANKAR COSMETIC COMPANY ,it would be a huge plus to the ALLANKAR company as they can get wide market by partnering up with Priya’s company , owner of it was KAMESH an ugly rich 40 yr old guy, the minute he laid eyes on Priya he was starstruck ,he was drooling over Priya’s beauty , Swapna saw him lusting all over Priya’s body with his eyes, anyway why Priya scolded her was, Swapna while giving the presentation in the conference room said “Our Priya agrees with me “,but Priya who wanted to show her position  and power in the room told her never to call her Priya but Priya mam in front of everybody and Swapna felt humiliated, after the meeting seeing Swapna sad Ramu went to her desk and told her that Priya was being very rude and arrogant not only to her but to everyone ,only way she will change is if some guy marries her and tame her. Priya is always so short-tempered and arrogant that she would bash out on anyone whenever she feels a little irritation towards them,  and no one would talk back to her as they fear they would lose their job, so everyone would be very scared around her, Swapna is no exception to this, she also fears Priya but sometimes Priya confides to Swapna about her issues with her lover Kangana and treats Swapna like a friend, so it’s confusing for Swapna how to act with Priya as one moment she is friendly and in the next moment she is not, Swapna and Priya became friends during engineering, then Priya went abroad to do the MBA and took over dads company after coming back, Swapna worked in a small company during that time, after becoming CEO Priya gave the job to Swapna with moderate pay, Swapna thought she will increase her salary a lot compared to her salary in the previous company but Priya raised a very small amount. Swapna was furious about it but didn’t say anything, Swapna don’t know how to behave around Priya whether to be her friend or to be a humble employee as Priya’s mood is unpredictable, today Swapna talked like a friend during the meeting but Priya scolded her saying Swapna is just an employee and she is her boss, she scolded her to behave properly and this is an office in front of everyone, during office closing time, later in the evening Priya went to her to make peace with her saying “Swapna you know how I will be, I sometimes get short-tempered, don’t take it personally that I scolded you, let’s go out to a bar and have a betting game as we used to when we were in college, the party is on me, ok ?“.
Swapna's eyes lit up when she heard that, she knew that Priya would do anything and go any far to win the bet, Priya has this obsession with the betting game, she takes the game very seriously, once she did something that Swapna never imagined Priya would do, it’s during engineering time, she posed nude for an old guy in college for the betting game. Swapna thought about that episode it reminded her that  the  only time she ever saw Priya obedient and not being whore and arrogant was when she was naked infront of a man , she was taking orders from him while modelling for him, Priya behaved like a timid girl, Swapna saw inhibition and embarrassment in Priya’s face, Swapna learned that day how far Priya would go for a bet, so she thought this is the time to teach her a lesson and get  revenge on her by making her to have sex with a man with her consent of course, by making her lose the bet, she thought that she should use this bet to trap her, she wants her to be  tamed by men using this betting game, she knows once she lose the bet she keep on betting until she wins, the more bets she places the more chances she gets to tame her, so Swapna thought I will make her a slave to men and to me and transform her into cock loving whore and make her get fucked by everyone in the office by making her lose bets one after the other by fixing bets, that’s the price she is going to pay for treating her badly all this time, after being dominated by men, after so many guys makes her kneel and make her suck their cocks and eject their cum inside her mouth and make her swallow their cum like in sex videos in bad websites she won’t be this attitude, proud and arrogant anymore.
 Swapna knows this because she used to be a bit arrogant too in the beginning but after she was fucked like this and treated like a whore by Vijay she changed, Priya also should have this experience, only then she will behave less arrogantly and behave well, so she said to Priya “yes, let’s have a bet “.Priya said, “ok let’s talk about that in the bar.”
Now we are going to talk about  Priya’s looks, her age is 26 years, her skin is very fair, her height is 5ft. 8 inches, her hair is dyed with blonde colour and she has collar length bob hairstyle a bit longer than collar length, her stats are perfect, her boobs were bigger than normal 34, her waist is 28, 33 around the hips, it would be a dream come true for any guy to bonk her, she looks like a supermodel. But she always dresses conservatively and wears men's dresses. In the bar she was wearing a black suit with a white shirt on the inside ,her 2nd shirt button from collar was  open, she didn’t  know that, she was showing more cleavage and the guys who are passing her got a good view of her boobs which our arrogant lesbian Priya don’t have an idea about, let's talk about her arrogance and the reason for it, her father was a middle class man and during Priya’s childhood he started beauty products company in Priya’s name calling it PRIYA’S BEAUTY PRODUCTS, they sell women’s cosmetics and use models to advertise them on top of their products ,the company kind of clicked very well and products became very popular, he became very rich in one year as sales skyrocketed and from then on he pampered Priya thinking she is the reason for his success and he would treat her like a son and would give her freedom and give anything she asks, so from childhood Priya would get anything she wants, as she was very rich no one around her even her childhood friends would never talk back to her about anything, Priya would always get her way, Priya grew up and started to dress like a tomboy and behave like a guy ,from childhood she was interested in women, her fascination with woman started by looking at her maid who was a natural beauty  she grew up with her from childhood ,her first time lesbian sex was when she was in engineering college with her maid only, we will go into detail about how it happened later.
Swapna came with drinks and with her Vijay also came, Priya didn’t know that Swapna invited Vijay, Priya has no idea that Vijay has a huge attraction towards her, Swapna knows that Vijay likes Priya, Swapna told him that he will never have a chance to bonk Priya. Swapna teases him about his crush on her lesbian boss, coming back to the bar Swapna saw Priya's shirt button open, she elbowed Vijay to have a glance, he saw Priya’s cleavage and he was aroused he wanted to suck those boobs, he wanted to make her pregnant and drink milk from those boobs, he has saliva drooling for those boobs and when Priya looked up, she saw both looking at her, Priya didn’t understand the reason behind their strange looks, she asked in an irritating tone “what?”
Swapna: Priya mam your shirt button was open
Priya looked at her shirt and realized that shirt's 2nd button was open, and her bra is clearly visible and showing cleavage. Swapna sensed Priya becoming shy knowing that she is a woman and not behaving like a tomboy as she always does, she said “oo shit” and tried to put the button with slight embarrassment looking at Vijay who is still staring at her, Vijay gave her a smile filled with lust, but after realizing that the button was lost, she tried to wrap her chest with a black suit coat.
Priya trying to divert the topic asked what’s Vijay doing here, still feeling a little uneasy as he keeps staring at her boobs.
Swapna: I just saw Vijay in the bar mam, he wanted to say hello, so I invited him.
Priya: Hi Vijay, (Priya was looking at her phone and looking up and down at Vijay and Swapna with an attitude) I heard that you and Swapna were a thing, is it still going on?
Vijay: no mam, we are just friends (he talked as if he is embarrassed, but in his mind, he was dreaming of making Priya his submissive and fuckinng her without mercy and discharge his cum on her nips and boobs.)
Priya: no need to lie, Vijay, Swapna told me about you, told me that you are a player, you are into kinky stuff and domination stuff like in 50 shades book.

Priya is talking in a dominating tone with Vijay, Vijay who was daydreaming came to present and heard what Priya said he didn’t like that at all, he wants women to be timid, he doesn’t like women talking down to him, but he can’t do anything about it because she is his boss, and he has no power over her. Priya went looking into her phone after taking a sip from the drink.
She saw Vijay sitting near them, she told Vijay that she needs to talk with Swapna alone and asked him to go away. Vijay’s ego was hurt Infront of Swapna but he has to wait to take revenge against Priya.
Swapna and Vijay looked at each other awkwardly and Vijay thought in his mind “I will get back to you Priya when the time comes “and went away saying “ok mam”.
Priya didn’t respond to him at all.
Swapna and Priya both are checking out Vijay when he was leaving.
Priya: good job in trapping him Swapna he looks stunning, if I weren’t a lesbian, I would get fucked by him for sure. Even I too am into domination and kinky stuff, I do it all the time with Kangana, sometimes I wanted to be in other's control just to try and see how I feel to be someone’s submissive, I asked Kangana several times to be my dominant but she says she can’t do that, she will always say she can be submissive only, if I am straight I would love to be dominated and fucked by the guy like that, anyway Sorry for the bad mood today, I just broke up with Kangana because she is not experimenting in sex and other factors  are there, too so that’s the reason I am in a bad mood.
Swapna knows that Priya was being bitchy to her every day. It has nothing to do with her breakup. Swapna knows that Priya wants to remind her whenever she can, that she is the boss and Swapna is just her employee. Priya never treats her like they are equals.
Priya: Swapna where are you? What are you thinking?
Swapna: (came to senses) ooo nothing mam, what happened with Kangana mam.
Priya: arey Swapna no need to call me mam outside the office, call me Priya.
Swapna thought to herself “she scolded me early in the morning today for calling her that, now she is asking me to call her PRIYA. What a sick whore you are. “
Swapna: what happened Priya?
Priya: she is being possessive, jealous and so emotional, you know I am not a one-woman kind of person, we have an open relationship but still she will be furious when she sees me going out with other women, sex with her also became same and boring. Sometimes I wish I am not a lesbian but a straight woman like you, men won’t be this emotional if sleep around with other men and they will ravish our bodies like the way I wanted like animals, yeah yeah I know, there will be a few romantics but most of them just want to get into our pants and after they have us they don’t care that much I guess.
Swapna: Priya did you ever have sex with a man?
Priya: me no way, why?
Swapna: how about this? let’s start our betting game with that as the wager, you should have sex with any man I tell you if you lose the bet, and I will do the same if I lose the bet. How’s that?
Priya: what! I don’t like to sleep with men. No way.
Swapna: Priya how do you know whether you like to sleep with men or not if you never tried. You just told me now that you wish you were straight and want to be submissive to someone, Let’s leave it to chance so let's have a bet on that.
Priya is thinking about what to do? she was having another glass; she took the glass up and emptied it with a single gulp, it was her 5 th glass of vodka, maybe it’s the alcohol talking.
Priya: fine ok, but I will tell you what the bet is, if you agree to this then I will agree to your bet terms.
Swapnabananathinking whether she can win the bet or is she making a huge mistake) ok fine tell me.
Priya: I bet that Priya Beauty products with join hands with Kamesh's company ALLANKAR COSMETICS. I mean we will get the contract with them.
Swapna: no way that’s so unfair, the deal is almost over, you can’t choose something that you know you will win for sure.
Priya: hey that’s the bet, take it or say I won, there are still 3 days, anything can happen in those three days.
Priya was smiling at Swapna, who has a lost expression on her face.
Just then Priya got a call, she took her phone and got up almost slipped, Priya bodyguard who was standing close to her held  Priya, while leaving Priya came back to Swapna, Swapna is still thinking about what to do to win the bet?
Priya: By the way, the person I want you to sleep with if you lose is Ramu our peon and she started laughing loudly like drunks and looked at Vijay who was with Mohan the short guy in the office at the far end of the bar, she waved at him goodbye and walked away with her driver/security guard who is carrying her with her one hand on his shoulder as Priya is very drunk.
Swapna couldn’t believe what just happened, if she loses, she must sleep with Ramu, she never imagined being naked with him. To her thought of sleeping with him is shocking. Ramu was a village guy, he is a very old-fashioned guy, his wife died. Swapna was still imagining what it would be like to be having sex with Ramu.
         Vijay said bye to Mohan and came and sat with Swapna.
Vijay: What happened Swapna why do you look like that?
Swapna tells Vijay about the bet she and Priya had just now, she told him about Priya’s obsession with betting games by sharing the betting story during their college days, about how Priya agreed to do nude modelling after Priya lost the bet, taking it as a question of pride even though their friends later told to leave it and don't do it, Swapna said Priya will never back down if she loses the bets, she will definitely fulfil the wager she promises. She told him nowadays Priya is humiliating her a lot in the office by scolding her and treating with disrespect with no fault of her, Swapna said it’s time to get back at her and she always wanted to take revenge on Priya by making her fucked by a lot of men and the first step to achieve that is to get her fucked by a man by winning the bet she just kept now, she told him this is the only chance she is going to get to tame the arrogant PRINCESS Priya.
Vijay was listening to all this with a stunning expression on his way, he never imagined Priya being submissive, just the thought of her being naked with her head down is making him aroused.
Vijay: OMG ……..really…………come on Swapna let’s do everything we can to make her lose the bet. Let it be me the first guy to bonk her and let mine be the first juice she tastes. I want to be the guy who will take her virginity. Please Swapna please
Swapna: ooo shut up and stop begging you dog, we should do this in a careful way if we don’t play this right, we can never make her get fucked by a guy and she will never learn to be submissive and never be with a man, and I will never get my revenge.
Vijay: so how do you make Kamesh get out of the contract which is very lucrative for his company.
Swapna: Because I know what he wants, for which he will be ready to sacrifice anything.
Vijay: what’s that?
Swapna: it’s our princess Priya, I have seen him in the office today that he was drooling all over Priya like how you did when seeing her exposed boobs, I will offer him a chance to bonk Priya and that too will tell him the truth that he will be the first guy who takes her virginity, I don’t think he won’t care about the contract if we offer him this.
Vijay: that’s brilliant Swapna, but when will I get my turn
Swapna: you will get your turn for sure even I want to be involved in that to see her getting fucked and dominated by you in person, I want to be there who will be holding her head and making her suck your cock and saying to her to swallow your juice. We will have a threesome with her, trust me, I want to do this more than you do. I want her to be my submissive, but we must tread carefully. Our first job is to make her lose the bet.
Vijay: thank you Swapna, I owe you, what do you want, I will give you anything.
Swapna: I want another drink that’s it.
Vijaybananain a seductive way), you seem so thirsty while saying this he kept a hand on Swapna’s thigh. I have another drink for you which comes from me that will satisfy your thirst.
Swapna whose body posture until now was like that of a strong independent woman changed after Vijay placed his hand on her thigh, her whole attitude and body language changed into an obedient person. She remembered being his submissive while they are having sex with Vijay, she bent her head and looked down while Vijay lifted her chin and looked into her eyes and said, “good girl, now tell me, do you want my drink?”
Swapnabananasaid in a low submissive voice) yes Vijay I would love to have your drink.
Vijay: not Vijay, say I want to drink your juice Vijay sir.
Swapna: yes, Vijay sir I want to drink your juice.
Vijay: good, get up, let’s go to my apartment (he is acting as her master now)
They both walked towards the exit door in the bar, while walking Vijay asked Swapna to keep her head down like a submissive and she did it in the middle of the way in the pub, some men close to her table in the bar observed this and thought it was weird because they have been watching Swapna from the moment she entered as she looked very beautiful, she behaved like a modern girl so far, but now there is a sudden change in her body language like an obedient girl, they also saw Vijay placing his hand on her thigh, anyway, she kept her head down and walked very slowly towards the exit by holding Vijay’s hand.
CHAPTER 2: SWAPNA’S SUBMISSION

Swapna’s narration
      We entered Vijay's apartment, it was not the first time I went to his place. We fucked a lot of times at his place, it’s a 3 bhk flat, he lives alone, it has one room converted into a photo studio setup, he said he uses that studio room to take nude photos of the woman he sleeps with, I know he is a playboy but I don’t mind because having sex with him is fuckinng good, the studio room has lights, different cameras, lenses and woman dresses like tribal sarees, lingerie’s, the miniskirts, the micro bikinis, latex clothes, thongs, transparent wear  and all the dirty clothes men wanted to see woman wear in their fantasies. Whenever I went to his place he would persuade me to do nude modelling, I would say no because I don’t want myself doing those kinds of poses, he didn’t compel me so we would have sex and that’s it.The sex would be kind of rough because I told him that I  like to have rough sex, so he would tie me up and tease me and blindfold me sometimes, and every time it was a different experience with him. But this time he took me directly to the photo studio, he switched all the lights, so the whole room was very brighter like a x rated film set , he asked me to kneel down, today I didn’t want to  object to anything to what he says, today I just want to give my control too him, I want to do whatever he wants me to do, today I want to be his submissive slave maybe it’s the alcohol but I am not that drunk also, I want to have this experience firsthand so I can make Priya go through it later, so I told him to treat me like a whore and he can do whatever he want to me that I am all his, I told him my vagina is all his I want to be his whore, he laughed at me, came to me hold my hair and pulled it back making me look into his eyes, I was little taken back by his sudden actions but I want this so much, I am looking right back into his eyes, he told me that I will feel submissive whenever I look at him  from now on because I will never forget today in my life ever, he told me that he will make me do things today that I will always feel like I am his whore/bit*h whenever I am in his presence, I was thinking what would he make me do, to be honest I want to know and  I want to do all the humiliating things the girls do in bad websites, I always have the fantasy of being treated like one of those x rated stars, Vijay asked me to kneel down ,so I kneel down in the middle of that photo studio room, he asked me to take the zip of his pants and asked me to give a blo*job. I was very horny at this moment that I was dying to have his cock in my mouth so I slowly unzipped his pants took his cock and started licking it like ice cream I keep sucking at it with so much passion and he was just looking down at me like he has me that I belong to him like that he owns me and that I am his whore. He released my boobs by pulling the top down and was pressing them hard and my nips became erect. I think he liked the idea of me Swapna a traditional natural beauty being his cock sucking whore, he was enjoying my sucking so much that his pre juice was coming out, he lift my chin and made me look into his eyes and as I was slurping he told me that as I am thirsty I should not waste a drop of his precum from his cock, I was so submerged into sucking his cock that I just nodded to what he said and keep licking that beautiful cock of Vijay’s. It was  so huge, sometimes he would gag me with it and  I love that, when I am being  gagged I think of nothing except his huge cock in my mouth, I loved that feeling, saliva will drool out of my mouth edges sometimes , he put his cock inside his underwear, he went to pick out his camera when he came back he asked me to keep my mouth open and transferred his saliva into my mouth and I drank it with pleasure and asked me to keep sucking he picked his camera and he started clicking pics of me giving him bjob, he said oo shit batteries died, he asked me to stay in the position and he will go and bring the batteries, he told me “ I don’t know where I kept them so it will take some time, don’t you dare to move or get up from your knees”
 I said “ok Vijay sir”, he gave a smile looking at him I also gave a small smile too, he told me I am being a good submissive and went out of the studio room, I am still half dressed with my boobs hanging out, I am dressed in a short skirt pink colour and black top, not too short it comes 3 inches above my knees. I was wearing a thong inside which Vijay gave me as a present once, he told me to wear it and come to office today , he used to give me these naughty lingerie and sometimes micro and bold dresses as gifts  and whenever he wants, he would ask me to wear them that’s the game we play, once he asked me to come to the  office wearing  a saree with thong for underwear on a festival day, that day he took me to the far away bathroom in the office asked me to lift my saree showing my micro bikini to take a pic of me with his phone, I was blushing with embarrassment as I lifted my saree and petticoat both above my waist, Vijay told me then with grim on his face that he can see the side of my vagina as my thong was unable to cover it, I also kept  jasmine vaginas on my hair with pin like an Indian traditional girl, I looked like a girl in Indian wedding  from head to toe except that  thong, he asked me to take it down, while I was removing he quickly came towards me, turned me around removed my thong in a whip and he fucked me right there in the bathroom, I kept  my hands on the sink for support, he was fuckinng me with so much passion I started to moan and I was scared that someone will hear me and this gave him more excitement and he discharged his cum pressing my boobs with both hands and I moaned aloud with joy and pain, he still kep pressing my boobs which are out now , it’s a quickie he couldn’t hold himself as I am in that dress, he discharged on my thong, I turned around angrily  asked him “why did you do that?,”
He told me that it’s his thong and he can do whatever he want with it and asked me to clean it by licking it, this bast**d want to tame me, I did what he told me because I was so happy with the way he fucked me that I wanted to please him and show him my gratitude, while I was doing it he is taking video of me ,sometimes asking me to look into the camera and making me say “thank you sir for the juice, it’s very tasty and I am a cheap whore,” imagine me a traditional grown executive woman in her early twenties in traditional dress doing all these things like he asked to, that bast**d my Vijay bast**d enjoyed a lot during that day, from that day my arrogance has reduced, I am no longer bitc*y to anybody, I realised that I was tamed that day, that he showed me I am someone’s slave, I am Vijay’s  submissive slave, I want Priya to feel what I felt, like she is someone’s submissive too, not only to him but with  so many other guys like the guys who are low in class to her, the guys who will never imagine that they can bonk this beautiful, arrogant bit*h CEO in their lifetime, the guys who know her in the office whom she humiliated before. Being submissive to everyone around her while she was getting fucked will only  tame her, only then the arrogance of Priya will be reduced, only then she will look down when she walks in their presence with shame and embarrassment for all the things she did for them, she won’t be bossy in the office to anybody anymore, she will know to be humble because she will remember them humiliating her while they are having sex with her and she knows that she has swallowed each one of their cum and only then my revenge is done. Ok coming back to the restroom situation, I was feeling shy and scarred that somebody might come even though everyone is far away in the function hall enjoying the party and I am in a restroom that’s not much used because it's too far, Vijay was laughing and taking close up of me in the video while I was licking his juice from my thong, he said that I am his favourite whore and asked me to stop licking the thong as it has no more juice left and asked me to lick his cock clean and dry, I cleaned his cock and licked all the remaining  juice from his cock and sack with my tongue and  I took his softened cock into my mouth again and started sucking cause I am still horny, at that moment he holds my hair, lift me up and  asked me to wash the thong with water in the sink, as I was doing he would ask what happened to the pantie like in documentary films style with the camera pointing at my face, I would close my eyes  and he would laugh while recording the video, he would say “open your eyes whore and say it, what happened ?”I answered looking into the camera blushing that “Vijay sir fucked me and discharged on my thong,” and he asked me “where is the juice on the thong whore? “, I laughed like a  cheap whore and said, “I drank Vijay sir’s juice from my thong”. We heard sudden knocking on the door, I was startled even he was shocked by that sound that the his phone  almost fell down, I asked him to hide in one of the toilet stalls in the back, I quickly wore the wet pantie I was washing and quickly ran to open the door, to my surprise it was none other than our CEO Priya who also wore a saree on that due to the festival, she asked me why I locked I told her that I am tying the saree as it became loose and told her I don’t wear sarees that much, saying this Priya went to the stalls to pee and Vijay who hide in the last stall came back silently after he heard the knocking of his door and went out of the bathroom silently but the bast**d while going out slapped my ass with his hand making a huge sound, Priya who heard this, shouted what happened Swapna from her stall, I told her nothing mam it's just me, I just clapped, Priya came out and  we both walking towards the function hall, I can feel the wet thong like a wedgie on my vagina. No one in their wildest dreams would ever imagine me like that wearing beautiful traditional saree outside and very naughty thong inside. I hope those videos he takes of me he won’t show to anyone, he asked me can I show to anyone , I told him yeah he can cause I want men  to know this side of me , I sometimes feel that he showed to his friend Mohan, because I can see the lust for me in Mohan’s eyes like he knows something about me the other bitc*y side of me that nobody knows, maybe I am just imagining it or maybe Vijay didn’t showed it to anyone, but deep down I would like other men to see it, I want them to see me like that because deep down I am an exhibitionist, I want them to know who I am, cause I realise I am a whore and I know that I am addicted to sex, I feel the thirst for men's cum all the time, even if it’s that shorty Mohan’s, I want cock I don’t care who’s it is, pure and simple. The idea that shorty Mohan fuckinng me is making my vagina wet, even I want to be fucked by men for whom I am out of their league, because I think having sex with those men, for whom I am a forbidden fruit will be purely animalistic and very hardcore experience, maybe I should tell Vijay about my fantasy to be treated like silly cock loving whore by Mohan.
 I was very happy about that festival day, the thought was still a very exciting one and it makes me horny every time I think about that day, the idea of being fucked like a cheap whore during a  festival day wearing a traditional dress is a pure fantasy of mine from very early days, I never told to anyone, I may have just mentioned to Vijay once while we are drinking or maybe I haven’t, anyway thanks to Vijay it was fulfilled. Now present, Vijay came back with the camera, as I was still kneeling he asked me to get up and take off the skirt, he was recording the video sometimes he will come close to my face, sometimes he is capturing my boobs and sometimes my core between my thighs  he was capturing me from head to toe with camera holding in his hand. While I was standing in my panties and pulled down bra, he told me that he was now going to take some nude pics of me, I was trying to say no like I always do whenever I come to his place, but this time I can see that he was determined to take nude pics of me, I said “can we not to do this?” he suggested that a beauty like me should be captured in the true form so he asked me “just cooperate with me Swapna, don’t say anything, come on I know you like to model for me, why to keep postponing for later let's do this today, now.” I don’t want to do that much even though I wanted to pose today, but he wanted it so passionately that I was not able to say no to my bastard Vijay, sorry, Vijay sir. I said “fine” with my hands throwing in the air giving a small smile, He asked me to pull the pantie up in a teasing kind of way, the tone of his voice has suddenly changed it was not romantic like before it was harsh and professional now, he went into master role voice now I should be his slave and do what he says, how fast men change after they get what they want, as I pulled up my pantie I heard a lot of flashing sounds from the camera, when I looked down to see how my pantie was I saw that half of my vagina can be seen from the side as I it came sideways because of kneeling while giving him blowj*b before  realising this I tried to adjust my pantie to cover my vagina by the way I was fully shaved below , but Vijay shouted at me to leave it like that so I pulled it back again, this time I pulled a little higher  that my pantie went inside the vagina crack like a wedgie , omg now the pantie is covering very little part of my vagina, almost 80% of my vagina is visible , Vijay said this was awesome Swapna, after few clicks he kept the camera on a tripod for recording video he came towards me took my pantie off and started rubbing my vagina, he saw that I am wet and he inserted his fingers inside and he is finger fucking me, I started moaning and I squirted. He said wow Swapna, it's good that we are capturing this because next time I want to see you discharging your squirt I can watch this video. Saying this he told me that today I don’t want to bonk you in your women cave, I will bonk you in your back hole, I want to take your asshole virginity, I was shocked and I told him I was not sure whether it is safe, he told me that its completely fine that he fucked a lot of woman like that and asked me don’t you want to try once at least how it feels to be fucked in your ass, I was little scared but I liked the idea, it was so dirty and hot at the same time, he told me not every woman can get this experience, some never get this in their whole life time, don’t you want to know how it feels like, saying this he took his fingers out of my vagina and inserted into my asshole slowly, OMG it felt great, the feeling was indescribable its nothing compared to getting something inserted in the vagina, he kept finger fucking my asshole and I started enjoying it, seeing me moaning he said “see I told you that you will like it,” now its time for the toy and he took his hand out of my asshole, I asked him what toy, he went away.
I am standing  there naked with my female cum all on the floor, still drops coming out of my vagina, I wanted to know how I look  so I went and saw myself in the full-size mirror in the dressing table which was near to the door in the studio room, when I looked at myself I was shocked ,just few hours before in the bar I looked like smart confident hot girl now I was looking like a X rated star after the gangbang with the mascara coming down, make up ruined and  lipstick all over my mouth, hair all over my head, Vijay kind of put his other hand all over my face while he was inserting his fingers so that why my face became like that with ruined make up, as I was admiring myself for being how much a whore I became, Vijay entered the room with  dildo and lube and kept it on table, the  dildo was big in size I was tensed seeing that, and he saw me looking myself in the mirror, he asked me did I like what I saw, I told him that it feels like I am in a fantasy world , he told me that the fantasy was not over yet, he held my head and slowly kissed me on the lips, he inserted his tongue and we exchanged each other saliva’s ,and he gave me the  dildo and lube and he took the camera from the tripod and he took me to the bedroom, he placed the camera at an angle  where the whole bed is visible and asked me to turn around and get into the bed ,he asked me to just lay flat on bed and I watched him removing his jeans and t shirt and his underwear quickly , he took the  dildo and lube I was looking at him curiously what he is going to do with them, he applied lot of lube on  dildo, asked me to turn around and stay in dog position and he started inserting the  dildo into my asshole slowly , I cried with joy moaning “oo god ….ooo god ooooo yeah”.He was fucking  my asshole with  dildo at high speeds, I was screaming  and moaning with pleasure, I tried to turn around but he asked me not to turn around, and after a while, he asked me to turn around and asked me to lick it and suck it, I said like yuck, but he told me that a good whore will do it, I said “Vijay sir but it's in my a**hole and looked down”, He with a smile said “ok ok, not today maybe next time when you want to until then come suck my cock”
I went to him eagerly like a dog which will go after the bone with four legs on the bed, he stood at the corner of the bed, I said “Ok  Vijay sir, thanks for understanding and started putting his cock inside my mouth and started sucking it while looking into his eyes, I want to please him at any cost, I don’t care how much he wants to tame me or do things that make me feel humiliated, I will do anything to please my master, after seeing me suck for few times he asked me to turn around and stay in doggy position, he told me to shout looking into the camera “goodbye my back virginity”, I am thinking in my mind like omg this is it, this is the moment from today I won't be a virgin at all, anal or vagina wise, when I was in the middle of saying that sentence he inserted his cock into my vagina and pressed my boobs harder and the last words in the sentence asshole virginity came with pauses like”baaaack   aaaaaahhhhh     vvvvvvaaaaargiiiiiniiiiitttttttttteeeey”.He kept fuckinng me with great force, that in my mind  I thought to myself he is fuckinng the shit out of my asshole and I laughed, he seeing me laugh asked me turn around told me told me that he was ready to discharge, he asked me to come close to the camera,  he asked me to open my mouth, I opened as much as I can because I don’t want his juice to fall outside my mouth as I am thirsty , he asked me to keep my hands on my back, he was stroking his cock as fast as he can aiming at my mouth, I was saying to him, Vijay sir please discharge into my mouth multiple times and suddenly he held my head pulled it close to his cock and discharged all of his juice into my mouth, omg it came so much, it was collected mostly in my mouth a few drops outside my mouth, he told me not to swallow it yet and went to take the camera and  captured the juice inside my mouth with an extreme close of my face, I gave him a  laughing expression that I am very happy with a mouthful of juice, I can feel the taste of it, smell of it   and then he told me to swallow in one gulp, I swallowed it in one gulp and showed my empty mouth to camera , laughed at him with  a dumb  whore expression on my face and satisfaction, I know I used the word whore a lot of times because I may look like a traditional smart woman outside but inside I am nothing but a cheap whore who do unthinkable acts even the whore won’t do. Vijay with a camera at a close-up angle asked me if my thirst has been satisfied, I told him, yes, completely. Vijay said “yes
Completely what ?”
I told him “yes completely Vijay sir”, and he asked me to lick and swallow the remaining cum around the sack, I licked his sack and kept putting his sack in my mouth, I was just playing with them one after the other, I never realised that I am this much addicted to the cock and sack, I saw Vijay sir he looked like he was in heaven while I am licking his sack after some time he told me that’s enough and he put his hand over my face spread the remaining juice that was around my mouth all around my face like a facial cream and asked me to look the camera and give the sign thumbs up, click click click, he came and showed me the pics, I can’t imagine that the woman in the pic is me, I have a very traditional face but the woman in the pic looks nothing like that, her traditional face is filled with mans cum she looked like a who*e, like a  whore who serves men for money, a whore who has no class, thanks to Vijay I realised I am a whore and my arrogance around men and everyone has gone completely today, I want Priya to feel the same way that I am feeling now, I know she will also love to serve men and want to get dominated by them if she was presented the opportunity like today as she herself opened up to Swapna in the bar early.
“Well Priya get ready, I am going to help you realise that you are also a whore like me and crave for cock like me no matter how posh or arrogant or  lesbian you think you are, won't force you of course just make you lose the bet, after that its all in your hands to be with men or not, knowing you I know that you are  nothing but  a WHORE.”
                                                                             …..to be continued.

Dear Reader,
             Thank you for reading, the next part is going to have the best scenarios of Priya's downfall. Please leave a review, comment and share it with others you know if you liked the STORY . The second one will be coming soon based on the reaction and reviews from readers. Do share your thoughts and what kind of scenarios you want to be in the second part in the reviews.
I am thinking about Priya doing these after losing bets one after the other:
1)Priya doing Nude modelling.
2)Priya wearing a miniskirt with a thong to the office.
3)Vijay, Swapna and Priya are going to have a threesome in Vijay’s studio when a company asks Priya that they will give the contract only if she models.
[+] 5 users Like Fabiangoes's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Don't make her cheap so soon. Bit by bit humiliate her
Like Reply
very well crafted.......
amazing writing skills......
Its very hard and uncommon for a CEO to be submissive until there is emotional, introspective and accepting challenge behavior of the lead female is there....
let us see how Priya is?
Like Reply
Nice story. Make her submissive to all her employee's.
Like Reply
Very good story. Add more humiliation and bdsm also
Like Reply
Keep going
Like Reply