Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHHOTI CHHOTI EROTIC STORIES
Iss thread mey mai aapko chhoti chhoti chudai kee kahania padhaunga .Kuchh kahania English mey hongi aur kuchh hinglish mey .  Padhiye aur comment kijiye - 

First story is in English - 

1. HUSBAND WATCHED ME FUCK 

I am posting a story which happened about 15 years ago. 

I am Ratna. I was born & brought up in a middle class family. My father was a well to do farmer. Immediately after I finished my high school I got married to a clerk working in the Public  Works Dept  ( PWD) of the Uttar Pradesh Government  . 

Though I was virgin on my bridal bed, I had my share of sex before marriage. In a nutshell,  I fisted three young cocks. Many time I sucked cock of an elderly man. I was ready for fuck with him. He undressed me . He started fondling me vigorously but he discharged before he could penetrate me. I did not met with him ever again . Besides, I enjoyed fondling by two of our school teachers. Every time they fondled me together. Whenever they were getting opportunities, both were pushing hands inside my clothes and enjoying my assets. Both of them had inserted their fingers in my both holes, cunt and anus many times. Though they enjoyed with me for about 7-8 months they never desired to penetrate their cocks in my cunt. But both helped me a lot.I passed my board exam with a distinction. Though I enjoyed with six males, other than that impotent elderly man no one else saw me nude before my marriage . 

During eight years of my marriage I gave birth of a son and after two years my daughter was born. On the second birthday of my daughter my husband Vinod Kumar Gupta got a promotion. He became chief clerk . Chief clerk in any government dept is popularly known as “ bada babu”. 

Vinod was very much happy with promotion, I became sad on hearing news that he has been transferred to Lucknow. It was quite far from our natives. I did not want to go to Lucknow. But he insisted & pleaded. He kept insisting . My parents also supported him only. What could have I done ! Unwillingly I agreed to shift to Lucknow. 

I forgot to tell you something. During two years before my marriage six males enjoyed with my body but during eight years after marriage, even for name shake no one else touched my body. I had to remain contented with my husband only. 

Since childhood I heard that I am not only beautiful I possess a lovely personality also, I was really sad that after my marriage no male came forward to seduce me. I was 5 ft 5 inch tall. At the time of my marriage my weight was 52 kgs which increased to 62 kgs after the birth of my daughter. During the same period my breast size increased from 34 to 36D inch size. My waist size increased from 22 inch to 26 inch and hips increased from 32 inch size to 36 inch . I was very fair with big black eyes. I had long hairs coming upto centre of my hips. But my dress sense  was very bad. I was used to wear loose dresses. After marriage I wore only a saari set.  

Where as my husband was very particular about his dress. He always wore nicely ironed trousers and shirts. Though he was a handsome man I did not like his figure. Except early morning walk I never saw him doing any exercise. Many time I saw him talking with school & college girls I never heard any scandals about him. But I never considered him as a right match for me. 

I agreed to accompany him to Lucknow but I put a condition that I would shift to Lucknow only after he finds a good , spacious ground floor house . He started making enquiries about accommodations. After few days of promotion he visited Lucknow. He stayed there for two nights and returned back happily . He informed me that he has finalised a 3 bhk house in a good locality .

Finally,  we reached Lucknow. When we got down from the train one couple welcomed us by putting a garland on our neck, I liked that couple at first sight. Vinod introduced me to them. The man Prashant Singh was a civil contractor whereas the lady, Pallavi was his wife . 

Since I came to know about sex between a man & woman I always dreamt of fucking with a man having wide chest and muscular body . Prashant was such a type of man. Pallavi was a very sweet lady . She did not have a beautiful face cut  , her smile and eyes were giving her a very sexy and sweet look. Later on I came to know that she was a very popular & liked lady. 

They drove us in their latest model SUV to the house which Vinod has taken on the rent. We got down there. 

Pallavi —- Ratna, we are giving you some privacy . It is about 5 of the evening now . Be ready by 7 , our driver would come to pick you up. Not only all of you are having dinner with us you are staying overnight with us only. 

Before I could say anything they went away. We entered the house. The house was neatly cleaned . There was a  lady ready with snacks and tea. I could see a basket of fruits, juices and chocolates also. There were milk , 

We had tea and snacks. Thereafter we freshened. Since our luggage was to arrive the next day there was nothing else to be done. Car arrived at scheduled time and we reached to Pallavi’s house in ten minutes only. It was a very good house. Pallavi introduced us to their children. Priyanka was studying in intermediate ( 12th class) whereas their son Pravin was studying in class 9. Priyanka was not as sweet as her mother but I liked her figure very much. Pravin was handsome like his father. 

After some normal chat Pallavi pulled me to her bedroom and bolted door. 

Me —-Didi , why are you closing the door? 

Pallavi -       Because I am going to fuck a beautiful , sexy but an idiot lady. 

I shivered to hear her. In first meeting itself she was talking of sex. I blushed.  

Pallavi — Why have you dressed so shabbily? 

I did not understand what she wanted to say. 

Me - I am wearing such a nice saari and blouse. My body is covered. 

Pallavi — I can see that , you are wearing a costly saari but what the use of wearing such costly clothes which don’t make you look good, Ratna, you don’t know how beautiful and sexy you are ? Though, you are the mother of two children, still you have maintained a figure like college girls, But this dress is making you ugly. I am also a mother of two children . My body has loosene but not a single day passed when someone or other men don’t approach me for sex. 

She dropped her pallu. I could see her figure. Her breast were big but those were not in shape. Belly has loosened . Still her belly and waist were looking attractive and tempting. I was looking at her . She came very close to me. Though I resisted she unfolded my saari . It fell down. I covered my eyes with my both hands . I was not able to see her action but I could feel what she was doing, she untied the knot of  my petticoat. Shev caressed my lower waist portion. 

Pallavi —- uff what a smooth skin you have Ratna! . 

I could feel her hand moving on my pubic hair. She caressed   pubic area, I could feel her hand on my clit and cunt lobes. Though I was feeling very much ashamed I liked  her hand moving on my cunt slit. 

Pallavi —    Even after given birth of two children your cunt is like that of a young unmarried girl. I feel like sucking and licking your cunt. But this is not a right time for that . Let me dress you . 

She tied the petticoat. I opened my eyes . She helped me wearing saari. . Then she pulled me in front of a dressing table with a full size mirror. 

Pallavi—- darling , now look at yourself . 

I looked at myself in the mirror, The saari top which used to be tied about three inch above the belly button was now 4 inches below that.  Earlier gap between blouse that saari used to be only 2-3 inch but now it has become 8-9 inch . Saari and petticoat was tied at the lowest waist line. It seemed to me that I was looking at myself for the first time. 

Me —- it seems that I am nude. Saari will fall down What Prashant and Vinod will say ? 

Pallavi -   Don’t worry , nothing will fall . And What will they do? Vinod will fuck you more vigorously than other nights and Prashant will fuck me whole night thinking that he is fucking Ratna Gupta, 

I liked her bold nature and frankness. I wanted to say that I myself want to fuck with Prashant whole night but I controlled my words.  

Pallavi was not yet over. She unbuttoned my blouse. She pushed blouse flaps away from the breast mound. Then without any hesitation or shame she caressed both breasts. After caressing them for a couple of minutes she squeezed them few times. 

Pallavi — Instead of readymade blouse you should wear tailored stitched blouse . As much as possible try to wear sleeveless blouse. 

That was the first time when any female was exploring my body . It should have angered me . Instead I enjoyed Pallavi’s  hand on my vital parts . 

Pallavi-        Ratna , please forgive me that without taking your consent I took so much liberty with you. Your beauty , your figure is so tempting that I could not control myself . You are very lovely & very sexy also. Please let me cherish your beauty . 

Her words brought back memories  of both teachers who used to fondle my body by saying similar words .

Me —- didi , what you are doing is indecent but if it gives you pleasure I don’t have any problem. But this is not a right opportunity. They would be wondering about us . Let’s go out. 

She nodded. Suddenly I hugged her tightly. I did not give her any chance to speak. I started kissing and sucking her lips passionately. I did not plan this but it happened suddenly. While kissing lips I caressed her breast. I palmed her cunt over the clothes, I squeezed her hips many time. 

She was looking amazingly at me. 

Pallavi — What happened to my girl? It does not look like but you are very strong. In my 22 years of sex life no one could kiss me so aggressively like you did now, I liked it very much, I can see that you are a sexually starved woman. You need a hour long hard and fast fucking by a bull. It seems you are not satisfied with Vinod .

I took hold of her one hand . 

Me — Didi, we are meeting for the first time but it seems that I have known you for a long time. I don’t know but I feel like trusting you blindly. Please don’t defame me. You have rightly judged that I badly need a good sex. I have been married  for eight years but I am a vey unsatisfied lady. Vinod is handsome , his cock is long and thick, His stamina is also good, He can fuck comfortably  thrice in a night . Despite all these I never enjoyed sex with him. You are telling me that I am a beautiful sexy woman . But even for nanashake no one ever had tried to seduce me. I don’t have any lover.  I really want a real bull who can fuck me mercilessekt whole night . 

Pallavi —     Thanks God ! My husband Prashant does not have that much stamina. He could never fuck me for more than 15 minutes. But I don’t have any complaints with him. Let me see whether I can find a real bull for you. How much do you expect?. 

I shook head . 

Me ——— no,  I do not want any money . I just want a man who while fucking  me  can break each and every bone of my  body. 

We came out . I was blushing but none of the two male made any remark or comment. 

We had dinner. Dinner was really sumptuous. After dinner we all chatted for some time. Thereafter Ratna took me to a bedroom allotted to us. I put my hand across her waist. 

Me —— Tell Prashant to keep Vinod engaged the whole night . I don’t mind even he fuck someone . I want both of us to remain nude together. 

Pallavi-         Baby , you don’t  need me , your body needs a real banging . I doubt whether any one man would be able to cool you off. As you have spent 8 years with Vinod, spend a few more nights with him. Soon I will find a man of your choice, I have many female friends but you are the only one whom I really liked. We both will have fun together. Now sleep nicely . 

She bent down and kissed me. We both fondled each other’s breasts. Thereafter laughingly she went out of the room. Since evening Pallavi was with me. But after she left me alone I started feeling very tired. I removed my saari . In anticipation that Vinod will come soon I did not bolted the door. I did not even switch off the light. I don’t know when I slept. 

Ratna was tired so she slept alone. In other room Pallavi was with her husband Prashant. Pallavi said that Ratna is not only beautiful she is also very understanding. 

Prashant —-  I heard that the wife of our new bada babu ( chief clerk ) is beautiful. But Ratna is much more beautiful than I had expected. Our Chief Engineer was enquiring about you. He was complaining that you have not met him for a long. 

Pallavi got undressed and pulled husband over her. He also undressed. She began rubbing her breasts on his wide chest . 

Pallavi—-      Raja don’t bother for me. When I will need him I will go and fuck with him. I think you want to fuck Ratna. I don’t mind at all. Start seducing her. She is a rural girl and it  will not be difficult for anyone to seduce her. I think she would love nice clothes and jewelleries. Tell your chief engineer to book a room in the hotel soon and inform me . But yaar , it is over two years my cunt did not get any new cock. Don’t you have any new assignments? 

Prashant began fucking his wife, 

Prashant -        bada babu ( Vinod ) is very handsome . Why don’t you try to take him between your thighs. Once he fucks you I will be able to fuck Ratna easily. We can fuck each other’s wife on the same bed. 

Ratna -      No , never. I will never fuck with anyone in presence of you. Finish off what you are doing and let me sleep . I am really tired. 

They fucked in their normal way. As Pallavi had said, Prashant discharged cum inside after 15 minutes. Both remain nude. Pallavi slept soon but Prashant had no sleep . Since he saw Ratna on the station Prashant became very restless. Pallavi was not his only woman but he was not a womaniser. 

He got married at the age of 19 only. Pallavi was his first woman. On the first night itself Pallavi loved him so much that Prashant failed to observe that his wife was not a virgin. Pallavi was a daughter of a very rich man. When she grew she started liking an  elderly man , a family friend. Both got an opportunity and at the first opportunity itself that elderly man not only took Pallavi’s virginity he fucked her twice. She felt very much satisfied. Then it became a regular affair . Soon her parents came to know about this. Pallavi’s parents talked with that time. They wanted that man to marry Pallavi but that lover of Pallavi gave a counter offer, He requested them not to stop Pallavi to have sex with him. He said that soon he will make Pallavi his daughter in law. Though Pallavi’s parents did not believe man they did not stop Pallavi meeting him. 

He was fucking Pallavi once a week. After about three months of their relationship man requested Pallavi to fuck with another man. She did not get angry on his proposal . 

Pallavi—-     If I fuck with some one else you will stop loving me. I don’t want anyone else, I want you only. 

That man took various vows , took many promises and said that even if she become a prostitute he will never leave her. Pallavi agreed . Man gave her some tips. 

Pallavi spend over four hours with a stranger in a luxurious room of a posh hotel . That man liked Pallavi so much that he requested Pallavi’s lover to let Pallavi stay with him for few days. Her lover did not took permission from Pallavi’s parents. He informed them that he is taking Pallavi away for a week . She stayed with that stranger for a week and then returned happily . Her parents became very pleased when her lover gave more than five lakhs cash to them, Then they never bothered about Pallavi. In the course of next 8 months Pallavi was sent for such special assignment six time. During every assignment Pallavi fucked with different personsHer lover kept loving & fucking Pallavi to her full satisfaction. After every assignment he paid hefty amount to Pallavi’s parent. 

For the last assignment he himself brought Pallavi to Kathmandu. There that elderly man saw the stamina of a 19 year old girl . Pallavi happily handled a group of business men consisting of 2 Africans, 3 Europeans and 2 Indians for three days. On the last day he also joined the orgy. She alone handled 3-3 rounds by all 8 persons. Pallavi happily handled many round of double and triple penetration. All those people also commented that they never met any lady like Pallavi before. 

That last assignment resulted in a International construction contract for her lover. Beside she gave Rs fifteen lakhs cash to her parents. Within 11 months altogether she repeatedly fucked with 14 persons, She experienced and enjoyed all type of sexual action. On return from last assignment at Kathmandu her lover came to her house. He had said, 

“ Pallavi darling I am going out to another country . I will return back after 3-4 months and immediately after return I will get my son Prashant marry you. But there is one condition. During my absence you will not have any time of sex with any one . If I come to know that you are fucking with anyone I will sell you in the flesh market of Iraq. “ 

Pallavi —  I never wanted sex with anyone else. When you will not be there then with whom I will fuck !. But I will marry your son only when you promise that even after marriage you will keep fucking me. I will do assignment for both father and son, 

He became very happy to hear Pallavi . He called a lady Yoga trainer and advised her to give regular yoga excercise to Pallavi both morning &  evening 

Her lover returned after four month. He became extremely happy to see Pallavi. She was looking much more attractive & youthful than he had seen her before . But he made discreet enquiry about Pallavi . After having satisfied that Pallavi did not even talked with any man outside his family he got her married with his son Prashant . 

She fucked with someone after a gap of four months. When Prashant fucked her first she experienced as if she is getting fucked for the first time.  Though Pallavi became eldest daughter in law of her only lover she did not leave any opportunity to fuck with him. That man continued to fuck Pallavi till he died at the age of 73. 

Though after marriage her lover did not give any assignment to Pallavi but only two months after marriage Prashant requested requested her to fuck with an senior Government officer. She told this to her father in law who permitted her to so, He also advised her not to miss any such assignment. 

Pallavi completed that assignment successfully. Thereafter Prashant kept sending her to various men . Every such visit of Pallavi brought fruit for Prashant . Thanks to Pallavi, because of her sexual power in twelve years only Prashant became an A category , a priledged contractor of the state. Though he was doing civil contract work of all government departments he likes to work for PWD most . 

During their 12 years of stay in Lucknow , Pallavi has obtained 32 contracts for her husband. That means she had been fucked by 32 different men. Out of those 32 men Pallavi liked only 5 men. Though everyone who fucked Pallavi even once wanted to have continued relationship with her . But Pallavi kept her relationship only with 5 persons. She told Prashant that she would love to fuck with those five men whenever she desire. Prashant said that she is free to fuck with anyone she likes . Chief Engineer about whom Prashant talked was one of those five persons whom Pallavi liked. She decided to take Ratna along with her while she goes to fuck with the Chief Engineer next . 

Though Pallavi was a wife of a very reputed contractor of the city in fact she was the most expensive call girl of the state.  . 

It was over an hour since Pallavi had slept. Though he was watching wife’s nudity continuously since then Prashant was unable to shake off the thought of Ratna from his mind. . He wrapped a lungi around his waist . He came out of the room and slowly pulled the door shut . He tiptoed to the guest room . 

Prashant got mesmerised . The door of room was wide open. There was full light in the room. It was past 12.30 of the night but Ratna was alone on the bed. He could hear her soft snoring. She was sleeping wearing petticoat and blouse . Petticoat was lifted well abover her mid thighs. He gasped , 

“ what a lovely thighs ! I had never seen such a beautiful thighs before. “ 

Not only her thighs were exposed, Prashant could clearly see full cleavage and rich mound of breasts . He could see both nipples also .  Though he was cherishing beauty of someone else’s wife his mind was bothered about his guest Vinod  , husband of this beautiful women. Suddenly an unpleasant thought  came to his mind . 

Living Pallavi as she was, he came out . He checked in the other two rooms of the ground flower . Ratna’s both children and his son Pravin were sleeping in those rooms . There was no sign either of  his daughter Priyanka or Vinod . He climbed  stairs leading to the fifth bedroom on the terrace .  When he was halfway through the stairs he started hearing whispers . He came near the door of the room . He heard . 

Female —- uff uncke , you are much better than what I expected. I am getting tremendous pleasure. 

Prashant knew that it was his daughter Priyanka. To ascertain this he came near the door of the room. Those lovers did not bother to bolt room from inside. Prashant saw which he never dream to see. 

Their legs were towards the door. Both were nude. Prashant saw Vinod’s long and thick cock moving in & out of Priyanka cunt. He could also see drop of blood on the thighs of Priyanka. He did not want to but his cock tightened fully. He pushed hand under his lungi. Cock has started throbbing. Prashant desired to push cock inside the cunt of his daughter. 

What Prashant did ? 

Read in the next part. 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
MY DEAR FRIEND , SINCE THIS STORY “ HUSBAND WATCHED ME FUCK “ IS IN ENGLISH , THIS IS NOW POSTED IN THE ENGLISH SECTION, TITLED SHORT EROTIC STORY, SECOND PART IS ALREADY POSTED THERE ONLY .
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
[+] 1 user Likes bhukhalund's post
Like Reply