Adultery Indian Wife & Construction Guys- Part II
The Journey Continues.

Chapter-1.

Yash’s cum hasn’t even had a chance to seep from my pussy, and he got ready and went office. I was left half aroused and unsatisfied, I texted Sajid, I could see his people working in the next apartment.  

Sajid response was almost instantaneous; moments later, he was waiting at the front door of my house. It’s a quick walk through his apartment to mine. I love the way his eyes light up when I open the door, it’s because I didn’t bother putting clothes on. There is no point, I was naked when my husband Yash fucked me minutes ago, and I’m going to get fucked again; so why bother getting clothes dirty?

“You never cease to amaze me…” Sajid said.
“Same…your cock never ceases to please me…Want some coffee” I replied, as I moved to my kitchen. Sajid followed me, he was already hard, as evident through the tenting in his Gray Pants. He didn’t bother trying to hide it.

“Let me feel it…” I said and right there in the kitchen I drop to my knees and pull it free from it free from its cage. Sajid cock is thick, veiny and has the sweetest precum I’ve ever tasted. It’s my lucky day, he’s already oozing out from his slit when my tongue taps him. Before he can object, I’ve the head of his cock trapped between my lips, I started giving him a wet, sloppy blowjob. As I devour his delicious cock, the slurry sounds break the silence in the kitchen, I can’t get enough as I pulled him deeper to the point I start to choke on his size.

Sajid knows what to do, the moment I start gagging as he slides deeper down my throat, he grips my hair tightly and forces me deeper. He holds me there, struggling to swallow his cock until I tap his legs and he releases me. I like when he plays dirty.

“Sajid…I love your cock so much…” I said with a raspy voice.

“I love that…you love my cock…” Sajid said, his fingers comb through my hair while my tongue licks his shaft like a frozen treat.

“Yash left early today…” Sajid said, his cock twitches against my lips when he references my husband.
“Yes…he’s some important meeting…” I replied back.
“Fuck…that sucks…I love this pussy so much…I couldn’t imagine not savoring it for hours…” Sajid said, he uses gentle fingers under my chin to raise me so he can feel my wet, used pussy.

“Well…you can savor me now…” I said, the way his fingers spread my pussy lips, cum and all, to massage each delicate layer has me nearly breathless.

“I will…” Sajid said, his tongue retraces the path his fingers just took, he doesn’t care my pussy is tainted with the remnant of my husband’s Yash haste. He kisses, licks and even slides his tongue inside me while his thumb gently rubs my clit.

“Oh God…” The words slip from my lips involuntarily.

“Yes baby…let me take care of you…” Sajid said, his deep voice makes my pussy twitch around his probing tongue.

“You take care of me so well…I’m so grateful for you…” I replied. 

“I’m grateful to have you…” Sajid said, his voice is muffled by my pussy, but I get the gist. He springs up and spins me around, before I can even take a breath, he lifted my left leg and bending me over the kitchen island; one foot on the ground, my left knee propped up on the cold granite. In no time, his cock was filling me from behind as he forces himself inside.

“Ohhhh….fuck….” I moaned, my tits rubbed the polished stone, making my pussy grip him tightly. Deep waves of pleasure ripple through me each time he thrusts his cock into me. Ripples are the name of the game as his thrusts cause a chain reaction through my soft, feminine body. I jiggle and ripple each time he drives his cock into me. His knuckled grip on my foot that’s lifted is used for leverage for him to fuck me even harder. My mouth wide open as I pant from his cock, ramming me like a machine.

“Ohhhhh….Gooodddddd……Sssssssssss….” I moaned, as Sajid pulls his cock from my dripping hole. He spins me again before lifting me onto the island, it’s a tiered island, so my head and back rest on a higher level while my ass squeaks again the stone below.

“That’s better…now I can see your tits bouncing when I fuck you…” Sajid quips as his cock slides back inside, and fuck me. He starts ramming into me, and my tits do, indeed bounce and sway from the impact. His hands reach out to squeeze my tits, he isn’t focused on my nipple, but he grips me so hard that the tight pain running through them gives me the same pleasure between my legs as though he were.

“Your pussy is magnificent…” Sajid said and drives harder and faster, my teeth sink into my lip to keep from screaming. It’s becoming more difficult to stay silent as he fucks me repeatedly with the passion of a wild animal.

“God….I’m going to cum…” I said, Sajid uses my warning to fuck me so hard that the slaps of his body against mine echo through the house.

“MMMMMMm….” My lips seal shut as I bury my screams inside me, my head swirls and spins as my body implodes around his veiny beast.

“That’s it…let it go…” Sajid said and rubs my breasts through the orgasm, he still hasn’t cum; I was panting like a dog when my body stills.

“May I cum on your tits?” Sajid asked, he loves Cumming on my tits and I can’t deny him that, not after what he just gave me. He strokes his cock magically and he sprays me with thick, white honey within seconds. Bursts of white gold cover me and drip down the curves of my breasts onto the counter.

“Thank you…” His voice is ragged now, rightfully so.

“No…. thank you…” I replied. I don’t clean up before I crawl back into bed, I want our sheets stained with Sajid’s cum.

To be Continued.....

Friend's after a long gap I'm going to start the journey.....SO, fasten your seat belts.....

Keep enjoying & keep replying.....
[+] 3 users Like reema4uhoney's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter-2

When I woke up it was almost 1:00 Pm, Sajid was sleeping next to me.  I was naked and went to prepare coffee when Sajid came back. Soon he was naked, in the kitchen, we helped ourselves to just water, sat at a table facing each other. He was about to say something when he was caught completely unaware: under the table, I stretched my legs and he felt my sext feet rubbing his cock, over his pants. Seductively, I placed a finger across my lips for silence, and seeing him stir in his chair, I slipped the finger inside my mouth to suck it; like a young shy teen girl surprised at the effect I was having.  Soon I joined my second feet, the effect was instantaneous.

Sajid looked down at my feet massaging his cock slowly yet firmly, then our eyes met over the table. Cupboard was just behind me, I extended my arm to open the cupboard and found the oil bottle, then pushed it across the table to him. Sajid opened it and poured some on my feet.

“Rub it on…”  I said, Sajid did as he was told, this involved getting his hands all over my gorgeous feet.

“Add some on your cock….” I said. Sajid did so, I grabbed his cock with toes of my both feet, and started at the base, next to his balls. Second, I started moving up, rubbing my toes against him. The heat of the kink was excruciatingly hot, every time my feet rubbed against his tip, he sensed a wave of hot and cold come over him in response. He moaned and shut his eyes, soon the only sounds besides those of his pleasure were the wet sounds of my feet against his cock. I speed up getting into a good rhythm, but then suddenly switched to rubbing his undershaft with my toes; alternating between my left and right leg.

Sajid drew in air sharply when I switched to the sides of my toes rubbing his cock between them. He rolled his eyes, overwhelmed and dug fingernails into his thighs; I was back to my toes holding his cock between then, applying pressure during the foot-job.

“Oh yes…ahhhhhh…Ohhhh…baby…” I mouthed almost inaudibly over the table. Grabbing my tits. The sensations in Sajid’s groin and the sight of me squeezing my tits were threating to take him over the edge.

“Fuck…too good…stop it if you want me to last…” Sajid groaned, the last word was breathed out, practically in exasperation, I knew to withdraw. I walked around the table to stand next to him, he turned towards me or rather towards my breasts, now directly in his face. He instantly sucked it, I moaned, then I knelt down, looking directly into his eyes.

“I’m not like your other wives…I can be what you want me to be…Romantic and sensitive… slutty and sensitive…I can make love or just fuck…I’ve submitted myself to you…I can be anything you want me to…I can be your slut to fuck…or Mrs. Sajid…” I stopped for a second, measuring the reaction I was having on Sajid.

Sajid looked at me puzzled and frowned, a pause letting him regain some form of composure.

“Which will I be next?” I inquired, squatting in front of him with one hand over my breast and the other rubbing my clit.

Sajid don’t know if I was pushing for a certain answer but he knew what he wanted.

“Slut to fuck….” Sajid replied, I have him a long look, then I licked my lips, very seductively; with that, I got up and lifted myself up to the kitchen counter.

“Better make the most of it before Yash arrives…” I stated matter-of- factly and spread my legs. In a heartbeat, Sajid was with me, he didn’t want to kiss me on the lips, he went straight to my breasts. Started gently, kissing and licking my delectable nipples, my arm snaked around his head as I moaned, when he looked back at me, I’d my eyes shut, enjoying the sensations. I pulled him now into a passionate kiss, supporting myself against the counter with one hand, stroking his face with another; he wrapped his arm around my back. My body arching towards him, my breasts grazing against his chest.

The heat was rebuilding fast, our kisses and low moans echoed against the kitchen walls. Sajid knelt down, tracking a kiss path from my breasts down to my abdomen, my pussy was waiting; I was watching him, my lips parted in clear anticipation. He started with a few licks across my clit, sending me into a horizontal position on the counter, he grabbed my things and pulled me slightly towards him into a better position. My legs were spread wide, one resting on his shoulder. His licks were still soft and gently, but growing more insistent; and he soon put his tongue into slight vibrations on me. My moans were beginning to get louder, turning from whispers into more audible groans.

Sajid was aware of them but as though through a mist, in a hazy kind of way; it was quickly becoming just him and my pussy, I wasn’t looking at him, my eyes shut again. I was giving in entirely to the sensations, my hands curled up into fists, slowly moving towards my breasts. I was wet and getting wetter as he was alternating between licking me in long slow up-and-down strokes and closer smaller but more intense sucking on my clit. My moans were now continuous, louder and spurring, he slipped a finger into my moist, inviting opening around which my body shuddered instantly and continued sucking me. Starting with small, inch like finger movements, these built up soon to longer and deeper ones; I responded in kind, heaving, panting and groaning. 

Both of my nipples were now visibly erect, Sajid loved those sounds of pleasure- those that beg to stop and beg for more at the same time. I bit my lips occasionally, but want’s able to stop moaning; Sajid was now sucking hard and finger-fucking hard, my sticky juices trickling down his chin and slipping out down his finger.

“Oh God….” My panting now regular, seemingly in a frequency pattern matching Sajid’s sucking and fingering. I arched my back pushing my breasts up, he added another finger now, stretching me further, without for a second stopping sucking me. This sent me to another level.

“Don’t stop….” I shouted, grabbed my tits with both hands, arching my back even further and soon convulsing around Sajid. I growled an inarticulate sound and he needed to hold me back with his other hand as I started thrashing around the counter. Almost mechanically and mercilessly, he continued the finger action, slipping it in and out of me, just watching my gorgeous writhing in front of him, the pure bliss expression on my face and the sight of my hands now kneading my tits. Selfishly, though, he didn’t plan to let me cum then and there. I looked half puzzled and half dissatisfied when he broke the fingering to pull me into a kiss.

“I needed some urgent servicing too…” Sajid said, literally burst into a wide smile when he whispered unabashedly in my ears. I was on my knees having pushed him slightly, encouraging him to rest against the table we'd previously been sitting at. He supported himself comfortably against it, awaiting. My left hand wrapped itself gently, almost politely, around his cock and I followed it with the first lick of his undershaft. First surges down his spine occurred, my lips engulfed the tip of his cock, starting sicking it- passionately. He couldn’t contain a moan already, with slow movements, I was already going quite deep. My eyes were closed, passion and lust intertwined. Sajid wasn’t quite sure what was better- the sensations of being surrounded by my hot moist mouth or just the plain sight of my entirely focused on the blowjob, eyes shut and the swaying of my tits whilst as it, with my hard-erect nipples in his view. Every time I allowed his cock to slip of my mouth, which was not often, I would open my eyes to gaze up at him.

Sajid cock was back to the moist of my mouth, hardening even more, fast. I focused for some time on the head, letting my sexy snake-like tongue tease it and dance with it, pushing it around. Then, as he sharply drew breath in watching the spectacle, I applied a long tortuous lick from his balls to the head again and back to sucking him off. Now my fingers working in tandem with my mouth, definitely going harder on him. His groans were getting louder, wave after wave of pleasure were coursing through his veins, his cock seemed to just simply linked with his brains, shivers travelling directly up his back getting him what he can only call “sex shudders” Getting it in deeper and deeper, I looked both divine and dirty, and at those times when I was able to look up at him, I just seemed mischievous and wicked. It was when his cock hit the roof of my throat that it was getting too much for him.

In response, Sajid grabbed my head involuntarily and let out a long, breathed “Oooohhhhh…” The thought of just fucking my face hard, relentlessly, crossed whatever was left of his mind, but-really- he just wanted to fuck me now. Get into my pussy, make me yell, squirm and beg for mercy. I put up no resistance being sat back up on the counter, with full on smile, I was watching him position his cock next to my pussy, spreading my thighs to accommodate him. The first entry was easy, like through butter- I was incredibly wet. I kept my eyes closed, enjoying the sensations, Sajid slowly but firmly moving in and out. Each time I responded with a loud moan, his arms against the counter, supported his weight- I found my fingers. For a second or two, it felt practically romantic, but he was fast becoming completely overwhelmed, now thrusting rhythmically and forcefully.

Sajid might have been looking at my face, but he was beginning to lose the sight of it, gradually becoming focused and aware of just my pussy and ass. His hands grabbed my butt and began impaling it onto him. My loud panting sounds and the stickiness of my sweaty skin against him and the slapping of his balls against me all served to spur both of us on. My body, clit, tits and all sprawled against his, was his for the taking. He was in control; my hands were curled into fists, just focused on pleasure and- no doubt about that- submission to him. But his frenzied mind wanted me to serve him more, to submit to him more, I would do all the work. Abruptly, he pulled out of me- clearly to my surprise as my eyebrows went up rather swiftly- and pulled up a chair and instantly sat on it. As he was pulling me down towards him- that supple salacious body of my- I quickly understood what he was planning. I was able to land back on his throbbing cock, supporting the top of my body on my elbows on the counter still and extending my legs to support them on the table behind him.

This was a perfect angle for my ass against his groin, I panting the moans that one would expect from a complete novice, a 18 years old losing her virginity, looking down her belly watching his cock vanish inside me. To get things going, he grabbed my butt, impaling me on his thick cock, long wet with my juices. I soon began to ride his cock myself, though, which is what he wanted. This was a perfect, ideal position; he was going deeper than before, I’d my welcoming tits- swaying in front of him- in full view and could watch my clean-shaven pussy landing again and again on his cock. My eyes shut tight, lips parted and dripping spit, I was now clearly ‘using” him for my pleasure- that’s exactly how he wanted it.

There was no doubt I was entirely focused on getting myself to cum now- Sajid was moaning too, but mine was a continuous string of moans, groans and yells now.

“Enjoying slut?” Sajid asked me. I moaned something back, completely incomprehensibly. The areolas around my nipples seemed to get darker somehow, my moans were graduating now towards low yells. Seeing this and hearing this, no longer was he able to hold still and grabbed my ass, pushing me forcefully down on himself.

“Fuck!” I responded first with a loud and my lips, previously partially open, now became just gaping as if struggling for air. My moans and groans now took on that “painful” quality- the kind when pleasure becomes so intense that it is actually unbearable. Goosebumps started appearing all over my skin and I was visibly shaking now, I was getting where he wanted me to be. I almost slowed down, focusing all my energies on the cock penetrating me to get as much friction as I could. Sajid held my thighs firmly all the way until the orgasm, which shook my body into tiny little pieces. My eyes rolled unseeingly as I was being taken over by the crashing elements of my arousal. Sajid pulled me into an embrace, continuing his fucking, riding the rest of it with me, holding me tight. Convulsing, I shouted a guttural, “Oh fuck!!” into his ear, almost deafening him. I arched my back as the wave of ecstasy after wave coursed through me, making my body even sweatier, stickier and sexier.

To be continued....

Waiting for your replies.......
Like Reply
Chapter-3

Next day, after Yash went to office; I skipped over to my closet and choose a light floral summery dress that beautifully emphasized my best assets, hugging my body in all the right places and ended right below my butt. The face that it only had two strings holding it up around my neck eliminated the need for a bra and kept me from feeling uncomfortable in the heat. Smiling, I brushed out my dark hair that ended mid-waist and proceeded to slip on a lacy thong underneath my dress.  Reaching Sajid’s place (Oh…I forgot to mention that the construction of one floor was completed and one of the owner has shifted his goods so that he can gift it to their newly wedded daughter, as Sajid and the other helped the owner to shift  and decorate the flat…the owner gave the keys to Sajid saying he will be sending more in goods in couple of days) I knocked on the door, only to find it unlocked. I let myself in and locked the door behind me.

The flat was big and well decorated. I found Sajid sitting on the kitchen table as if he owned the place and smiled at him before leaning into press my lips against his, to which he responded with a soft groan and a squeeze to my behind. “My doll…I love the dress…you look gorgeous….” He grinned pressing soft kisses to my jawline.

“Thank you…I think you’d love what I’ve underneath this dress even more though…” I said setting my purse on the table, pushing my hair behind my ear before looking at him with a soft smirk.

“Oh…Can I see?” Sajid raised a playful eyebrow, his large, warm hand already gripping my thigh, he licked his lips before smirking.

“What’s the hurry, babe…you can feel it for now…” I shook my head, a teasing smile curving my lips. Sajid’s pupils dilated as he leaned in closer, his hand making an upwards descent on my thighs as he gently pushed them apart “Is that an invitation?”

“Won’t you offer me anything to drink?” I shrugged, determined to keep up my act of nonchalance. Sajid removed his hand from my thigh, where his fingers had just begun to graze the hem of my dress and got up from his chair to retrieve two cans of juice from the fridge along with a couple of packets of snacks. I licked my lips, eyeing the prominent veins in his hands as he set my can down in front of me before popping it open with one hand and sliding it towards me.

“Drink…” he grinned.

“I thought you were going to bend me over this table…and fuck my brains out…” I said, rolled my eyes, crossing my legs defiantly as I presses the can to my mouth taking a long swig.

“I’ll…but I’m waiting for some other goods to be shifted by my boys…” Sajid replied.

“Oh…so what let them come…and if you wish I can blow them too…” I replied.

“You wouldn’t dare…” He said.

“Oh…I would…” I replied back, Sajid was behind me before I could even finish my sentence and was lifting me off the chair to push me flat against the smooth tabletop. One strong hand on my lower back to keep me from moving around too much, he lifted my dress with his other hand. My core clenched as I felt his gaze on my dripping heat where I was certain that I’d soaked my panties through with my juices and I tried to stand up; but he pushed me down again, this time landing a resounding smack against my naked butt cheek.

Heat flourished underneath my sensitive skin and I felt myself grow wetter as he pressed himself closer between my legs, roughly pulling me against himself to grind into me. My mouth dry, I gasped when I felt something cool touching the slightly tingly skin off my butt cheek and I realised he was holding his juice can against it to soothe the burn. I looked back to smile at him seductively before he smirked and landed another harsh smack on my other side, combining the action with a particularly hard thrust against my dripping core.

“Ugggghhhh…” I let out a sigh, instinctively spreading my legs to allow him easier access.

“You’re such a slut for me…” Sajid said and pulled down my panties with one smooth tug and plunged two fingers against my throbbing pussy, stroking the wetness before speaking again “Your greedy little cunt for myself…look…how well it’s taking my fingers…clenching exactly like a pretty little hole…that’s eager to be fucked…”

“Ohh…fuck…” I groaned, bucking my hips to meet the thrusts of his fingers as my legs trembled from the rapidly building orgasm. Sajid was going to make me cum in less than ten minutes of my being alone with him and I couldn’t help but tremble with anticipation. Closing my eyes, I prepared myself for some extra rough fingering now that Sajid knew I was close, but what happened next had my orgasm spiraling out of control as my body shook violently at the sound of the door clicking open. Frantic, my eyes shot to the door and I found myself unable to take my eyes of the four guys, all of whom filles into the living room one after the other carrying furniture, smug smirks lighting up their faces as Sajid continued to pound his fingers into me; adding in another finger right in front of them.

I let out a sharp moan of pleasure as I saw them edging closer, my breathing growing erratic as their eyes visibly darkened at the scene in front of their eyes. My only consolation was that from their vantage point they couldn’t really see my bare pussy or Sajid’s fingers going in and out of me, but I doubted that my flushed face, my body bent over the table and Sajid’s powerful motions that were causing my body to rock with every thrust, left anything to imaginations.  

“Sorry guys…let me finish up this bitch right here…she’s a horny mess right now…” Sajid chuckled from behind me, his thumb massaging my clitoris as my body convulsed, my knees threatening to give out underneath me. I groaned; a lewd noise ricocheted around the room as he smacked my pussy.

I looked at them in the eyes, I moaned as my orgasm hit me hard, somehow sheer vulgarity of the situation making me even more horny than before. I noticed that Ashraf, Sajid’s friend was eyeing me hungrily, his eyes scanning over my parted lips and down to my cleavage where my breasts threatened to fall out of the confines of my low-cut dress.

“Hi….” I smiled at them as brightly as I could and smiled even more when Sajid gave my right boob an appreciative squeeze, before stepping away to tell them where to put the furniture’s. I straightened a little to pull my panties on when Sajid spoke “Just take them off…I’m not done with you yet…” I noticed all of his guys eyes were still fixed on me, some of them even sported hard-ons that they made no effort to hide.

My nipples hardened under the seductive gazes travelling over my body and with a small jolt, I realised that my dress was not in place and they were all probably getting a really good view of my pussy. I pulled my dress as far down as it would go and blushed as Ashraf smirked.

“That’s your bitch?” Maqbool gestured to me before turning to Sajid.   

“Yep…that’s my slut to fuck…” Sajid grinned, turned to me, beckoning me closer “Come here slut…gibe me your panties and introduce yourself to the guys…” he kissed my temple affectionately.

I made sure to hug all the guys and kiss their cheeks before going to stand beside Sajid, not all having missed the way each of them had brushed their hands against my chest or ass before letting me go. And apparently, Sajid had notices it too, he just didn’t seem to mind it though. My cheeks flushed as risqué thoughts invaded my mind. Had he deliberately planned this so he could finger fuck me in front of his guys…does he really want me to be slut to fuck.  

To be continued....

Guys keep replying 
Like Reply
Good going
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply
Can you please continue the Daers-4 continuation as Dares-3 is the awsome story i have ever read.....
that is the way she was to be treated and please provide the dares-4 please
Like Reply
Chapter-4

“Come…sit here…” Sajid beckoned me, patting his lap as the guys sat spread all over the sofa, leaving no space for me to sit except Sajid’s lap.

“When you get tired…send her over to ours…we don’t mind…” Ashraf chuckled as Sajid joined in, an understanding of sorts passing between them.

“Sure of course…” Sajid smirked as I sat on his lap, unfortunately, the dress was quite short and Sajid’s hands immediately went onto my thighs and I couldn’t do anything to stop him, lest that made me the centre of attention again. Sajid started a movie and I realised that he’d put on a xxx movie with a lot of sex scenes which had them distracted for now. Trying not to blush, I kept my gaze focused on the screen as a guy pushed his girlfriend onto the bed before ripping off her panties, kicking apart her legs and thrusting. The scene played in full detail as moans filled out living room, causing me to squirm. I was really horny and wanted nothing but for Sajid to take me just like the girl being fucked on screen. I yelped when Sajid’s mouth found my earlobe, one of his hands coming up to squeeze my boob and pinch my nipple through my dress.

“Do you want my cock…is that what your pretty cunt is making a mess all over my jeans?” Sajid said. I didn’t get much to reply as the girl on screen was flipped over and this time taken from the behind, the guys all seemed extremely engrossed, even wolf-whistling when the girl on screen was railed particularly hard.

“Fuck…I wish I was the one pounding into that pussy…” Rafiq, another guy groaned and I noticed he was gently palming himself through his pants.

I felt myself growing hotter and didn’t object when Sajid slowly undid his jeans underneath me and whipped out his hard cock to align it against my soaked cunt. I sucked in a breath as I felt him spreading my legs a little farther and hoped no one would look to the side; because one look and all the guys would know that I was being fucked exactly like the girl on the screen. Sajid smirked against my cheek as he pulled my dress up to my waist and rubbed the tip of his thick cock against my pussy lips, coating it with my cum before pushing in. I bit my lip as he thrust in hard, without letting me adjust but thankfully my moan got mixed in with the girl on screen’s and no one seemed to notice.

“You like this…you like being railed by my cock…in front of my friends…does it excite you …to be such a dirty little slut…knowing that anyone of them could turn to look at us any moment…” Sajid whispered hotly as both his hands played with my boobs, probably itching to pull down my dress and bare my tits to everyone in the room. I sucked in a deep breath and stayed quite as he continued whispering his lewd thoughts to me, riling me up further and further. “Would it excite you…if I switch off the TV…and make everyone see how well you take my cock…instead of that actress…would you like that…you slut…”

I stuttered, biting my lip to keep in the moans as Sajid spread my legs even more, his hands slipping between them to play with my clitoris. Familiar tension coiled in my stomach once again and I felt like I was going to faint from breathlessness as he pounded into me, making little effort to hide what he was doing. I wasn’t surprised, he made it pretty clear that my body was his to use as and when he liked. I was his slut to fuck. But the volume of the film was still pretty loud and no one as much as moved as the girl on screen was taken over and over again by a couple of other guys as well. With sinking realisation, I noticed that she was being taken not just by her boyfriend but also two other guys who took turns fucking her until her face was covered with their cum and seed leaked down her thighs just like it was leaking down mine.

“This is such a good movie…” Jamal commented when the scene finally changed after 5 minutes, by then, Sajid had already cum inside me and I was still clenching around his length, my orgasm still surging through my body in shudders.

“Sajid…” Ashraf chuckled, suddenly turned to us as I scrambled to close my legs.

“What…Ashraf…” Sajid replied casually as if he hadn’t just been fucking the life out of me.

“Just wondering…if you’d ever let us have a go at your girl…” Ashraf said.  

“Why? You want to?” Sajid stroked my thigh lovingly, his cock still buried deep inside me.

“Of course, I want to…I mean look at her…” Ashraf shrugged, he locked eyes with me “She’s a fucking sexy bitch…if you ever allowed me…I sure as hell wouldn’t mind being buried in her pussy…”

I clenched hard, Sajid laughed and pinched my nipple again before looking at Ashraf with a gracious grin “Looks like she like the idea…”

“What…when did I said I like the idea…” I asked Sajid. 

“Don’t you remember when I told you…I’m waiting for my boys…you told me let them see …even you were ready to blow them…how about just Ashraf then…he’s one of my best friends…” Sajid said all the time placing, butterfly kisses on my neck. I looked at Ashraf and saw desire pooled in his eyes, he did want this, I realised; all of them wanted to fuck me.

“But only Ashraf…” I admitted.

Sajid grinned “That’s my slut…” he squeezed my thigh appreciatively which I loved “Now before you do that…stand up…bend over so that we can see your beautiful pussy…”

“Take off that dress…I like to see girls sucking me off naked…” Ashraf added with a smirk.

“But they’re all here…” I complained to Sajid.

“You’re not going to give them head though…they only get to look…” Sajid persuaded. “Come on…be a good slut…bend over…let them see my cum spilling out of your used cunt…”

“You’ve been fucking her…” Rafiq gasped.

“Of course, I’ve…” Sajid shot back with a smirk as I stood up from his lap, his cock sliding out of me with a pop, I immediately felt empty but obediently reached for the hem of my dress to take it off. I was really about to do it, I was going to be completely naked in front of Sajid’s friends and go on my knees to suck Ashraf off. Others cheered as I took off the dress slowly partly because of Sajid’s hand on my butt which I knew was going to spank me if I didn’t do things right and partly because of the guys hungry gazes.

I figured since I was already doing this, why not give them a show. “Good…” Ashraf whispered as I threw my dress onto the carpet and licked my lips, looking at Sajid for instructions.  

“Bend over…spread your legs…so that all of them can have a good look…” Sajid said and tapped my ass. I did as I was told and waited quietly until I heard a phone camera going off; I stood up immediately, turning around to glare at the culprit. It was all five of them.

“Guys…make sure you don’t take any photos that reveal my face…” I said.

“Yes of course…crawl to me now…” Ashraf smirked, putting his phone away and undoing his pants. I nodded and got onto all fours, slowly crawling when I felt Kalam, the guy who’s been quite so far smack my ass.

“What was that for?” I gasped.

“For being such a pretty obedient bitch…” Kalam said, squeezed my ass cheek hard, I smile at his cheekiness.

“Would you like to spank me once more then…because this is the only time, you’ll see me being a pretty obedient bitch…” I said, batted my eyelashes.

“Oh…yes…” Kalam shrugged, and landed another hard smack against my butt, so close to my pussy his fingers barely missed my hole. “Want another one…slut” he smirked as he spanked me again and again and again until I was dripping.

“Look…she’s soaking wet now…filthy whore…” Kalam chuckled, rubbing a finger up and down my pussy. I gasped.

“Blow me off…” Ashraf said, tugging me to him even as Kalam continued to rub my super-sensitive clitoris. I couldn’t even protest when his fingers entered my cunt though because that was when Ashraf shoved his cock down my throat.

To be Continued….
Like Reply
Superbly going....
Make it little different and kinky with the original one...
Your writings are toooooooo hottttt....
Waiting for next....
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Chapter-5

Ashraf was merciless, I tried to go slow, gently taking his throbbing cock between my hands and admiring its thick length. Looking up at him, I made sure he would see my tits bounce every time I sucked him and let him pop out of mouth, but he wasn’t patient enough for my teasing and hardly gave me time to breath before he began fucking my face; gripping my hair in his fist and groaning as I hummed around his cock, unable to handle the pleasure Kalam was giving me. Sajid didn’t stop Kalam when he positioned himself behind me, fingering me like his life depended on it and simply sat on the couch watching two of his friends taking me with hooded eyes.

Sajid looked like he was thoroughly enjoying his friends treating me like a local whore and the thought made my pussy clench.

“Of fuck…Kalam…” I shuddered as Kalam made a come-hither gesture, expertly massaging my walls with his slender fingers and nearly collapsed when wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body. Despite my vulnerable state, I was vaguely aware of Rafiq and Jamal setting up a camera to film me getting face fucked by Ashraf and finger fucked by Kalam, but even as I claimed for the third time all I could do was try not to gag so I sucked Ashraf harder, releasing his thick cock with a pop before letting him fuck my mouth again. In his hand, Ashraf had a phone of his own as he filmed me blowing him and smacked my face lightly every time I dared look away from the camera.

“Look into the camera…you whore…I want to capture your expressions when I’m going to cum down your throat…” Ashraf said. Extremely turned on, I let him grab at my tits and stiffened when I felt someone’s tongue prodding my vagina; but couldn’t stop sucking or even turn around to look who it was as Ashraf groaned and jerked, emptying his cum down my throat.

“Swallow it all…waste a single drop…and I’m going to fuck your pussy too…” Ashraf said, slapping my tits and twisting my nipples until my back arched.

“No…I’ll swallow it all…” I shook my head whimpering. I showed my mouth after having swallowed his warm seed and smiled when Ashraf leaned into kiss me, his tongue darting out to taste himself on me. 

“Sajid…she is such a bitch…why don’t you bring her with you to the camping…you can show Mustaq who is real man…he always tries to humiliate you…bring her with you and show him…” Ashraf said, dragging his thumb along my lower lip and watching with dark eyes as I eagerly sucked on his thumb. Zapping up his pants, he chuckled “Sajid…you’re lucky old bastard…she’s so good at giving head…it I were you…I’d fuck that mouth every single day…”

“Don’t talk about Mustaq…and don’t you worry Ashraf…I do fuck that mouth every single day…and that pussy too… she’s too hot…” Sajid grinned, running a hand through his hair.

“Right…” Jamal whistled, three fingers deep into me as I dry heaved, already over stimulated. His tongue flicked against my clitoris as I let out soft mewls, too absorbed in my own pleasure to stop Rafiq. I hardly noticed when Rafiq thrusted his cock down my throat and simply began bobbing my head on his length as if it were a reflex.

“That’s right…slut…suck it…” Rafiq said, his fingers digging into my scalp and that’s when I finally realized that I’d unknowingly accepted his advances, but it was too late to turn back now; he was already groaning, his hips jerking ever so lightly as he used my mouth for his own pleasure. “This slut has the prettiest cunt…I’ve ever seen…she’s practically begging to be taken…” Rafiq said, I moaned as I felt another pair of fingers playing with my clitoris. It was getting hard to think clearly. Hands on my body, pulling, tugging, rubbing and groping and I was loving every bit of the attention.   Rafiq cock now sliding in and out of my mouth a little slower, I guessed he was about to cum and doubled my effort.

My thighs shook as another orgasm hit me and sure enough, Rafiq, turned on by my moans, shot his load right on my tongue. “Stop…please…I’m too sensitive right now…” I whined to Kalam as soon as I’d swallowed Rafiq’s cum.

“I can feel you clenching around my fingers again…you cunt…take it…” Kalam said, flipping me onto my back, he spread open my legs and pushed his tongue into my opening as I squealed in pleasure; if he continued the way he was going, I’d probably let him fuck me too. I tried closing my legs but Kalam was persistent, he glared at me before gesturing Ashraf and Rafiq to keep me still and then; he dived in again, hands squeezing both my breasts and tongue diving in and out of my sweetness as my thighs shook uncontrollably.

“Sajid…” I nearly cried, looking at him but he was rubbing himself.

“Kalam…just give her one more orgasm…” Sajid said to Kalam then continued “Besides your body is loving it…why are you so averse to it slut?”

“Why didn’t you introduce us to your bitch sooner Sajid…she’s such a good whore…” Ashraf commented, teeth grazing against my nipples until my back arched off the carpet. Letting out a sharp moan, I nearly sobbed as I came right into Kalam’s mouth who licked his lips and with a satisfied grin and then, flicked my sensitive clitoris just to annoy me. I just laid there, naked and bare to gaze of Sajid and his friends, trying to catch my breath.

Sitting up slowly, I rolled me eyes and stood up shakily, walking towards Sajid who was now looking at me mischievously, my dress clutched in his hands. “You won’t be needing this… come sit on my lap…let’s continue watching the movie…”

“What about the videos they made of me…are they going keep them to jerk off to them or something?” I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Yes…they’re…now come here…I’ll make sure to edit out your face if it’s visible anywhere …” Sajid nodded.

“Okay…” I nodded but turned to warm the others “None of you touch your phone until Sajid is done editing the video…I mean it…” There was a collective sound of approval and we all settled down to continue watching the movie again, but I knew Sajid wasn’t satisfied yet; he wasn’t going to be satisfied until he’d fucked the living daylights out of me. I smirked as I felt something hard poking my inner thigh and pressed onto his lap harder, wiggling my butt as if to get comfortable. I didn’t care how worn out or sore I was, I’d always have energy to fuck Sajid and that was exactly what I was going to do once his horny friends left.

To be continued….

Keep enjoying and keep replying
[+] 6 users Like reema4uhoney's post
Like Reply
Teaser....lovely update...still waiting for her to be more humiliated and enjoying pain. Thanks a lot for the update...eagerly waiting for a longer update ...
Keep up the story and write what you like and how you like as you know better than all of us..
We may request a lot but keep your style and please entertain us the same way....
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Chapter-6

I was frustrated; I was thinking Sajid would have asked me to be Mrs. Sajid but instead he wanted me to be ‘Slut to fuck’ I thought if I’ll say him that I’ll blow his friends off he’ll be angry instead he happily shared me with his friends. It’s true that I too enjoyed blowing his friends but I was angry as Sajid was using my body to fulfil his sexual pleasure, showing his friends as if he owns. While watching film with them I came to know that Mustaq had arranged for a week of fishing, camping and canoeing on a beautiful river in the nearby forest. I knew all of them will be drunk out of their minds for most of the trip. And from their talks I knew Sajid dislike Mustaq.

When Sajid told them that he’s also planning to go to the camping I started to cry, Sajid tried to comfort me. I think he’d not expected this reaction from me.

“You know how much I love you…Yash is also going for a conference for a week…” I said crying and then continued “Who am I going to have sex with for a whole week?” I said it purposely and this is what got Sajid’s attention.

“Why don’t I come with you guys…I’ll cook for all of the guys…I’ll not say a word about your or anyone else drinking…I’ll bring along some sexy nightgowns and lingerie to wear at night in our tent…” I said innocently.

“That’s sound pretty good to me Sajid…she can cook for us wearing some sexy nightgowns and lingerie…Mustaq will be jealous seeing this…” Ashraf said.

“I think this is great idea Reema…you wear the sexy clothes around the camp…but your presence should not put a damper on any of the guys stuff…” Sajid said.   

“I promised…” I replied immediately, knowing what I was planning in my mind.

Next day we started packing for the trip, we bought food and lots and lots of beers, rum and whiskey for the trip and headed to the river. “I think it will be exciting…if you wear your sexy clothes around the camp…in front of all the guys…” Sajid said, on the way to river.

“Have you seen the nightgown and lingerie I brought?” I replied and gave him a funny look.

“Yes…you’ll look great in those…” Sajid replied.

“Everyone will see my boobs if I do that…are you sure you want to do that?” I replied.

“Yes…it will be so sexy…” Sajid said.

“Just remember that I’m doing this for you only…are you sure you’ve seen the lingerie I’ve packed…” I said as I knew Sajid had not seen what I’ve packed.

“Yeah…sure…it will be great…” Sajid replied. Meanwhile Ashraf, Rafiq and Kamam drew straws to see who would have to ride in a boat with Mustaq. Ashraf lost. It was hot as we started down the river, I was in my biking, which showed a lot of cleavage and was too small. At one point, I jumped in the river to cool off. When I was getting back in the boat, my top was barely covering my huge boobs. Kalam was nearby in another boat and said with a smile “Wow…look at those things…I can’t wait to see her in a nightgown…”

We floated and paddled down the river for most of the day and picked a spot to camp for the week. We were in the middle of nowhere, we unloaded the gear and set up our tents, I worked on setting up a camp stove and asked Ashraf and Rafiq to gather firewood. All of them were drinking heavily. As darkness approached, I asked Sajid to come to our tent. “Are you sure you want me to wear these nightgowns, lingerie around these drunk guys for a week?” I asked Sajid in the tent.

“Yes…I want you to do it…” Sajid replied.

“Just remember that I’m doing it just for you…” I replied and with that I took off all of my clothes and put on a blue, sheer, baby doll nightie. It was not transparent, but it was easy to see my breasts shift and sway under the fabric when I moved; it also showed off my long tan legs and skinny ass. I came out of the tent to hoots and screams from the drunken campers. I cooked dinner with help from all the guys, Kalam and Mustaq made many comments about how great I looked. I saw Sajid laughed when Kalam did it and didn’t when Mustaq said something.

We built a big campfire and switched to hard liquor after dinner, everyone, including me was getting looped. We somehow started playing some variation of Truth or Dare, most of the questions were directed to me; I answered all. The guys all learned about my size, from when I was having affair with Sajid and many other facts about me. On the bra size, Ashraf claimed he didn’t believe that I wore a 36B bra, he asked me to prove it. I stood up, grabbed the bottom of my nightgown like I was going to flash them, but giggled and ran to the tent; I brought back a bra to show Ashraf the size which was 36B. I noticed that all of the guys stared me in my flimsy nightgown every time I moved, and when I stood in front of the fire anyone could easily see through my nightgown.  

As the night wore on, they suggested that I should take off my clothes or perform some sex act on everyone, but nobody did anything and me and Sajid went to bed before them, I climbed of top of Sajid, grabbed his cock and jammed it into my very, very wet pussy. I started moaning loudly, much louder than usual; of course, in a tent everyone outside the tent could hear everything. I knew the guys were listening to me ride Sajid’s cock and moan loudly and I loved it to the show I was putting on. Sajid started fucking me even harder knowing everyone was listening, I was moaning and screaming loudly. Within Five minutes I came loudly after being fucked, everyone in the camp could hear me orgasm. Sajid watched my tits jiggle and sway as I pumped up and down on his cock, Sajid managed to hold off and cum at the same time I did. I went to sleep thinking how horny the other guys were going to be before this trip was over.

The next morning, I woke Sajid by sucking his cock, once, he woke up; I climbed on top of him again and loudly fucked him again. If anyone was asleep when we started, they weren’t for long. I’d another orgasm as Sajid fucked me and I screamed even louder then I did the first time. I was making all of that noise on purpose, but Sajid didn’t noticed it. I went to take a bath in the river and Sajid went out to make coffee.  

Ashraf was starting the fire, when he saw Sajid he said “We heard Reema fucking your brains out this morning and last night…she is unbelievably hot…” Sajid agreed.  They were near where I was taking bath so I could hear them.

“You should have seen Mustaq face…” Ashraf said.

“He must be feeling humiliated…I guess so…” Sajid replied.

“Yes…I think sure…” Ashraf replied and started sipping his coffee.

“Oh my God…” Ashraf said in shook we he saw me walking into the camp wearing only my bra and panties, the bra and panties were white and lacy and partially transparent. It was easy to see my nipples through the lacy fabric of the bra, stretched to the limit resulting a huge amount of my cleavage was showing.

“I didn’t have a towel…so I thought I would just put these on…until I dry off…this doesn’t show any more than my bikini…and I thought everyone would like me in this outfit…” I smiled and said as Sajid and Ashraf stared me.

“You look great…” Ashraf replied and Sajid gave a nod. I fixed breakfast in my bra and panties, all of the guys complimented me on how great I looked, Ashraf also pointedly asked me about the noise coming out of our tent. I just laughed and enjoyed the attention. They had a great day swimming, fishing and boating. That evening I put on a long, very sheer nightgown that was very low cut, my breasts were mostly exposed; the nightgown left little to the imagination, every-time I bent over a little they could see most of my terrific tits.

Sajid had a hard-on watching me fix dinner. Ashraf and Rafiq grab my tits while I cooked, I would just laugh and tell them to be good. After dinner, all of them started drinking. I was sitting near Sajid when Ashraf and Kalam, came and said they were going insane looking at me and listening to me get fucked. Ashraf said they were so horny they were about to burst. I knew they really were going crazy.

“I know she is your girl…but do you think she might be able to…give us a hand job or something…Please…” Ashraf said and went away.

“It’s up to her…if she wants…I’m not going to object…” Sajid replied.

“I thought they like seeing me show off for them…”  I said and gave a big kiss to Sajid.

“They do…they like it so much that they’re unbelievably horny…” Sajid replied.

“Should I go put some clothes on?” I giggled.

“No…in fact they wanted a hand job…if you don’t mind…slip off with my friends Ashraf, Rafiq and Kalam quietly …to their tents…or down by the river…and gave them a little relief with your hand…don’t include that asshole Mustaq…try not to make it too obvious what you’re doing…” Sajid said.

“Okay…if you want me to do that…I’ll go it…but where do you want these guys to shoot their sperm…when they…you know, finish…” I said with a beautiful smile.

“Anywhere you want them too…tell me about it later in our tent…” Sajid suggested.

“You’re such a good friend to these guys…I’ll take care of this for you…” I said, with that, I gave him a long passionate kiss and went back to the campfire. 

To be continued….

[+] 2 users Like reema4uhoney's post
Like Reply
Great going........
Superb writing.......
Like Reply
Chapter-7

Sajid watched as I went to the campfire where Ashraf was sitting, I whispered into his ears, and we quietly slipped into the darkness in the direction of Ashraf’s tent. As soon as I entered Ashraf’s tent, he took his cock out, I went on my knees and took his hard cock in my mouth.

“Reema…I’m Cumming…Reema…” Ashraf shouted as he was near his orgasm, everyone at the campfire looked at Sajid.

“I knew…just like your wives…you can’t handle your girl…I knew she’ll fuck others…but I didn’t know…she would do it in such a humiliating way…” Mustaq snickered and said to Sajid. 

“Fuck you…Mustaq…” was all Sajid was able to get out of his mouth before I came out of Ashraf’s tent, my entire chest soaked in Ashraf’s cum; my cleavage was wet and the lack top of my nightgown was wet and now more transparent. Everyone could easily see my nipples as I tried to rub the cum off my chest with my hands.

“Would you like me to give you a hand job…Rafiq?” I said rather meekly, turning to Rafiq. Rafiq eagerly agreed and we headed down by the river in the dark; Sajid focused on drinking whiskey with Kalam and Ashraf as they waited for me and Rafiq to return. After 15 minutes we returned back, I’d more cum on the top of my breasts and on my hands. Rafiq received high fives from Ashraf and Kalam, and I tried to locate all of the spots on my body that had globs of cum. With all of them looking, I stood in the light of the fire and scooped a glob of somebody’s cum from between my boobs, it was dripping off my hands and I looked around for a towel or something.

Without thinking, I licked my fingers like I would when I was cooking or eating something.  

“Oh my god…she’s swallowing your cum…Rafiq…” Ashraf noticed instantly.

“I guess I let the cat out of the bag as to whether I’ll swallow…” I looked at my hand and blushed. Kalam announced it was his turn and quickly escorted me to his tent. Kalam’s cock was bigger than Ashraf and Rafiq.

I returned 10 minutes later with cum on my face and in my hair, Sajid was rock hard; he grabbed my hand and said, “Come with me to bed….”

“Hold it…it’s my turn…” Mustaq said.

Sajid grabbed my hand and continued to our tent, I stopped him and whispered, “Shouldn’t I give Mustaq a hand job too?”

“Hell no…he can go fuck himself…” Sajid shouted.

“That wouldn’t be nice for either one of us…one reason I love you so much is…that you’re nice and kind to people…” I stopped Sajid and spoke. Sajid couldn’t say no to that with me staring into his eyes and said “Yes”

“I’ll be in the tent as soon as Mustaq finish…” I kissed Sajid and said. Sajid couldn’t bear to look at Mustaq’s face as I hurried over to him. Sajid went to out tent and waited for me. After half hour I returned to our tent, immediately pulled my nightgown over my head which caused my firm heavy breasts to bounce and then gently sway back and forth as I moved. In fact, they continued to move about thirty seconds after the rest of my body had stopped. I moaned as Sajid licked my tits that still had both dry and wet cum all over them. I moan loudly as he licked the cum of other guys off of my beautiful tits. I giggled as he licked my face that still had cum on it thinking this is the beginning of the humiliation, I’ve planned for him. 

I was completely horny and soaking wet from my evening activities, I came immediately as soon as Sajid stuck his cock in my pussy; Sajid usually kiss when he enters me, he tried to kiss me, but I said “Darling…you know…I love to kiss you…but I need to brush my teeth first…”

“I didn’t care…” Sajid said and kissed me passionately, I knew he tasted an odd, sweet taste in my mouth.

“Where did that bastard Mustaq came at the end of your hand job?” Sajid asked as he slowly fucked me.

“I won’t tell you…” I replied.

“Come on…answer me…” Sajid asked.

“I shouldn’t baby…I just did the hand job like I did to others…” I replied, tried to distract him by humping him harder and faster.

“Come on…tell me where that shithead came on you…” Sajid said little distracted.

I stopped fucking him and replied “I let his shoot in my mouth…and I swallowed so that there would be no mess…”

“You sucked that asshole’s cock…” Sajid shouted.

“No…I just let him cum in my mouth at the end…” I replied acting to cry and then continued “I was just trying to do what you wanted…please don’t be mad…I love you with all my heart…” and started to cry softly, staring at Sajid’s eyes. Sajid hesitated for a minute and then gave me a long, passionate open-mouthed kiss getting a taste of the cum of a guy he can’t stand in his girl’s mouth. We’d awesome sex and went to sleep.

On the second morning of a week-long camping trip, as soon as we woke up; we started fucking like animals, both me and Sajid were unbelievably horny, after we both came, I was lying on my back and Sajid was slightly moving my shoulder or arm watching my firm tits roll around like big water balloons on my chest. I put up with that for a few minutes before I slap him playfully, it was embarrassing to me to have him watching my tits roll around, but I admitted that I really like the constant attention my big boobs brought me. Before we left the tent, we talked about the night before.

I’d given hand jobs to the other four guys on the trip, I told Sajid that the hand jobs were fun, and it made me very horny to have sex with him in the tent. We talked about Mustaq, the guy Sajid hated most Cumming in my mouth at the end of the hand job. I swear that it was my idea to keep from getting more sperm on my nightgown.

“I understand how it happened…I’m not crazy about Mustaq Cumming in your mouth…let’s try to keep it to just hand jobs…” Sajid told me.

“I’ll…I’m sorry that happened…hopefully…nobody will know what I did…” I said.

“I’ll keep it just between us…” Sajid said as he gave me a big kiss.  I put on some clothes and went to take a bath in the river, Sajid got up to make some coffee.
Everyone else was starting to roll out of bed, it seemed that all the guys were hung over, including Sajid. Ashraf was passing on the coffee and going straight to a beer in an effort to feel better. Just as I’d the day before I came back from my bath in just my bra and panties; the guys were at full attention watching me walk up the path and into the camp, my boobs bounced with each step. I walked up to Sajid, gave him a kiss and explained that since we have forgotten to pack towels, I didn’t want to put on my clothes yet.

“Besides…I think everyone kind of likes me to dress this way…” I looked around, smiled at the guys and said. That morning I’d on a black bra and matching panties, they were lacy, and the bra pushed my giant boobs up and out even more than they did naturally. I put my wet hair in ponytail and started fixing breakfast. Ashraf joined Kalam in a breakfast beer, while I was fixing breakfast, they grabbed my ass or came up behind me and groped my both boobs. I never said no to the groping, I just laugh and say “be nice” or “be good” while the guys finished groping my boobs. Sajid noticed when Rafiq grabbed my tits from behind, I actually leaned back into him. At breakfast things got worse, we’re all eating our breakfast sitting around the fire.

“I just want to clear something with you before we start our day…we all know that she sucked Mustaq’s cock last night…and we wanted to make sure…that it was okay with you if she does that for the rest of us today…” Ashraf said to Sajid in front of the entire group.

Sajid was speechless, I quickly responded “Ashraf…there has been some misunderstanding …I didn’t suck Mustaq’s cock last night…”

Ashraf looked at Mustaq who said “I came in her mouth…and she swallowed my cum…” Mustaq made a point of giving Sajid a condescending smirk as he said that.  

“Yes…he did cum in my mouth…and I did swallow it…but it was not a blowjob…it was just the end of the hand job…” I replied.

“No matter what you call it…is it okay if you do that with the rest of us today?”  Ashraf said.

“If it’s okay with Sajid…I don’t mind…if you guys cum in my mouth…” looking at Sajid, I replied. Everyone looked at Sajid, who truly didn’t know what to say; so, he said “Let me think about it…I’ll let you know…” All of them started to apply pressure on Sajid to consent, they worked on him all morning as they were fishing. I was sunbathing near the spot they were fishing, I heard them begged, joked, argued with Sajid, they reminded Sajid of their close friendships and all they had been through together. I left to the camp to start lunch, about noon Ashraf and Rafiq finally convinced Sajid. Ashraf didn’t wait a minute after Sajid said “yes” before he reeled in his line and headed back to the camp.

I was preparing lunch when Ashraf came running and said “Finally Sajid agreed…now we guys can have blowjob from you…”

“How can he agree to that? What make him to agree that…” I asked Ashraf pretending to be little angry.  

“The argument that finally put him over the top was the argument that the only guy to cum in your mouth was Mustaq and we all agreed that Mustaq was an asshole…” Ashraf replied.

“So…can I’ve one now…” Ashraf asked said and dropped his shorts, I went on my knees and started giving him a blowjob.

Around 3 o’ clock I took Sajid and Rafiq lunch wearing my string bikini. Both of them were drunk and had caught lot of fish from the riverbank.  I gave Rafiq a peck on the cheek and kissed Sajid on his lips. Sajid told me he wanted to talk to me privately about tonight.

“Ashraf already told me that you said it’s okay for me to use my mouth on these guys…he said this is the greatest day of his life…” I said.

“Yes, it probably the greatest day of Ashraf’s life…Ashraf didn’t have great luck with good looking women…” Rafiq said and we all laughed.

“I want to talk privately…to make sure…this is really something you want to do at the end of the hand jobs…” Sajid said.

“I was happy to do it after you decided that you wanted me to do it…after Ashraf told me that you’ve decided that you wanted me to give these guys blowjobs…I gave Ashraf a blowjob right then…I though this is what you wanted…” I replied acting little confused.

“I thought you were just going to use your mouth at the end of a hand job…like you did with Mustaq…I didn’t know you were going to suck his cock…” Sajid said.

“Ashraf must have misunderstood too…because as soon as he told me about your decision… he dropped his shorts…and asked me to get on my knees…I knew that sucking his cock there in the middle of the camp was not the right thing to do…I would look like a slut…but, he was so excited…and I want your friends to like me…so, I got on my knees right in front them…” I replied acting little worried.  

“In front of them…who was there?” Sajid asked.

“Kalam and Mustaq…when I was thinking about it…Mustaq told me that everyone knows what I’m doing anyway…so there is no harm in doing it in front of them…I’d to agree with that…” I replied.

“Wow…you gave Ashraf a blowjob with an audience watching?” Rafiq jumped in and said.

“Yes…Ashraf seemed to like it…” I said meekly.

“You sucked Ashraf’s cock where these other guys could watch?” Sajid asked.

“Yes…Ashraf was talking to them…telling them what I was doing with my mouth…and how good it felt…it must have felt really good…because Ashraf didn’t last very long…” I replied back.

“I guess you swallowed his cum?” Sajid asked.

“Yes…I swallowed Ashraf’s as well as Mustaq’s…but Kalam came on my face and boobs…” I replied innocently.

“You sucked the dicks of all three guys…right out there in the open?” Sajid closed his eyes and said.

“I thought sucking all four guys was the idea…” I replied.

“Did it turn you on to give them blowjobs?” Sajid asked trying to lighten things up.

“With Kalam and Ashraf…it was exciting…I swallowed each of their cock down to the base…” I didn’t finish my sentence when Sajid interrupted “I guess you didn’t enjoy sucking Mustaq’s…I can understand that…”  

“It isn’t what you think…if you promise not to be mad at me…I’ll tell you…” I replied.

Sajid was speechless for a minute but said “Why I’ll be mad at you…”

“Mustaq have the biggest cock…and he was kind of rough with me…he also called me names…” I replied.

“What names?” Rafiq asked.

“I can’t say those sort of names…” I replied.

“Come on…we can ask Kalam and Ashraf…we won’t think less of you…if you tell us his words…” Sajid said.

“Remember you promised me…you won’t be mad at me…” I said.

“Yes…I remember…” was all Sajid could reply.

“Mustaq kept me calling me a cocksucker…it sounds so nasty…I guess I’m a cocksucker… he then said to me suck it bitch…suck my cock cunt…” things like that and jammed his long cock down my throat hard when he came.

“Did he hurt you?” Sajid asked.

“No…you know I’m used to take your big cock down my throat…” I replied. Three of us started back to the camp, I asked Sajid to come to our tent when we got to camp.

To be continued….

Like Reply
Super sensational writings.....
Hottttttt as hell!!!!!
Keep cumming for more.....
Like Reply
Chapter-8

“I’ve never been so horny in my entire life…make me cum Sajid…” Once inside the tent, I removed my bikini and said. I spread my legs and directed Sajid to my totally sopping wet pussy; the second he started licking my pussy, I started to moan and within a minute or two, I’d a shuddering moaning orgasm.

“Sucking dicks makes you horny…doesn’t it?” Sajid asked.

“God…yes…do you want me to suck your now…or would you rather save it until the end tonight?” I moaned.

“Do you think I’m acting like a slut? I don’t care what others…but you’re the one I want to please..." I looked at Sajid seriously and said.

“You’re acting just a little bit slutty…but I love every minute of it…” Sajid replied.

“Then…if you want…I’ll be little more slutty for you tonight…” I said and started kissing him all over his face.

“I would love that…” Sajid replied not wondering what that meant. I told Sajid to get ready because I’d a surprise for him and all of the others tonight.

“Before you go…I need some help…since I don’t have a mirror…” I said before Sajid left the tent.

“Sure…” Sajid replied.

“Do I still have sperm in my hair?” I asked him. Sajid looked, found some dried cum near my pony tail, he helped me get the cum out of my hair and then went out to start the evening drinking. Everyone was in good mood; everyone was getting geared up for the evening activities with me. I took long time to get ready, it was almost dark and they had the fire going when I made my entrance.

I came out wearing a white mesh and lace teddy that Yash had bought for me, everyone could see my cute little ass and my pussy through the white mesh of the teddy. My giant tits were covered only by a thin almost transparent layer of lace and mesh; I wouldn’t have shown much more if I took off the teddy. The crowd went wild, I just smiled and started to cook dinner. As usual, they groped my tits and pussy as I worked on dinner, in the mesh teddy, they all can noticed my great ass. Whenever one of the guys would grab my tits or fondle my ass, I would just laugh and say “Be careful…someone will see you feeling me up…” or “You need to be good…or you’ll get me excited…” other times I just smile and said “Please be nice…”

“We’re going to play a game…each guy would take a turn…asking me to do something…if it’s okay with Sajid…I’ll do it…” I said as they were eager for tonight activities.

Kalam came to me and whispered, I looked towards Sajid and said “Kalam want me to show my tits to everyone…is that okay with you…”

“Everyone has seen most of them anyway…so the answer is yes…” Sajid replied. I pushed the thin straps off of my shoulders and slowly lowered the teddy top, my big boobs bounced out of the top; I stood there and blushed bright red as my boobs slowly swayed in front of me. Every time I moved the tits would sway and jiggle some more, my nipples were hard and stuck out about a quarter of an inch.

Next was Rafiq, who came to me and whispered me in my ears; again, I looked at Sajid and said “Rafiq requested me to lay down and spread my legs for everyone to see…”

Sajid thought about it for a minute and said “Yes”. I went to a cot that we’d been using as a makeshift chair or table; I lay back on the cot and shyly spread my legs until they were wide open. As the mesh of the teddy didn’t hide anything, everybody could plainly see my pussy spread open; I was blushing and obviously everyone was loving the view.

Next was Mustaq, he came and whispered into my ears, once again I turned to Sajid and said “May I please have everyone, one at a time; tell me I’m a cock sucking whore…”  I saw after a little hesitation Sajid replied “yes”.

I started with Mustaq who said gruffly “You’re a cock sucking whore…”

“I guess we all know I’m a cock sucker…I don’t think I’m a whore…since I do it for free…” I laughed and said. I agreed with all of them one at a time that I was a cock sucker, I even said that it was hard to deny I was a cock sucked when most everyone had seen me with a cock in my mouth.

I next consulted with Ashraf and then turned to Sajid and said “May I suck the cock of each of the guys in front of you?” I think Sajid know this was coming, so, he said “yes”. All of them went crazy. Rafiq had obviously given this some thought and took charge, he pulled the cot into the full light and then told me to get on the cot in the doggy position. I did and I knew I looked sexy on all fours in my teddy with my big tits hanging down. Rafiq stripped quickly and stood naked before me with his cock starting to get hard. I’d my hair in a pony tail and my head was up waiting for a cock.

Rafiq bent down and kissed me and rubbed my tits which were hanging down beneath me, then he put his cock right in front of my face, Sajid watched as I lick another man’s cock. Rafiq had a big cock and it was quickly getting harder as I worked on it, he’d me lick his balls with his big cock laying across my forehead.

“I want you to take it all…” Rafiq said.

“Okay…” I replied and proceeded to devour his entire cock all the way to the base. Rafiq flinched as my mouth went to the base and stayed there, I knew that I could do that all day, but no guy could keep Cumming if I did if for very long. Sajid watched me in doggy position with a big cock down my throat as Rafiq said “Suck it harder…” My cheeks indent as I sucked harder on Rafiq’s cock. Rafiq moaned as I gave him head like he’d never received.

Rafiq started pumping his cock in and out of my sucking lips, he went slowly at first and then faster and faster. Finally, he grabbed my head and started face fucking me hard, like a trooper; I kept on sucking hard as he face-fucked me. Finally, he let out a moan and pulled his cock and came all over my face and hair.

I looked at Sajid first, then I looked right into Rafiq’s eyes and said “Thank you…” Without giving me time to wipe off my face, Kalam took Rafiq’s place and had me get on my knees in front of him. I quickly put Kalam’s fat cock in my mouth, he was laughing and shouting and telling me to suck it harder. I did, I looked so sexy with my mouth stretched around Kalam’s fat cock, I’d my mouth completely full of cock; but still sucked it and even showed I could deep throat. I knew Kalam was about to cum when Ashraf pulled off his shorts and started rubbing his cock on the side of my face while I bobbed on Kalam’s cock. I started alternating between the two cocks, after a few minutes of me sucking two hard cock, Kalam yelled loudly and shot cum all over my face and boobs.

Seeing that, Ashraf couldn’t control himself and came on the side on my face and on my boobs too, the lacy top of my teddy was soaked in cum. I saw Sajid watching me with emotions, I think he was actually tearing up and crying for some reason. Next was Mustaq, Mustaq had me get back into the doggy position on the cot, he’d his pants off and I’d to admit that he’d a very large cock; it was bigger and longer than Sajid’s.

Mustaq didn’t let me wipe any of the cum off of me. He ordered me to tell him that I’d dick breath.

“I’ve dick breath…” I said.

Next, he told me to tell him that I was a cock sucking slut.

“I’m a cock sucking slut…” I said.

Next, he stuck his cock in my mouth and then pulled it out abruptly and made me say I’m Mustaq’s bitch.

I looked at Sajid, and said “I’m Mustaq’s bitch…” Finally, he stuck his big cock in my mouth and then abruptly pulled it out and said “Tell me you are worthless slut whose proper place in the world is on your knees with a cock in your mouth.”

“No…don’t do that…Knock it off Mustaq…or this is going to end right now…” Sajid shouted.

“It’s okay…” I looked at Sajid, smiling through all of the cum. I then looked at Mustaq and said “I’m a worthless slut…whose proper place in the world is on my knees…with a cock in my mouth…” I looked at Sajid, his face was like he is going to cry.

Mustaq then rammed his big cock into my mouth, I stayed with him and swallowed his cock down my throat; Mustaq would pull his cock almost out of my mouth and then would jam all 11 inches down my throat to the base.

“Suck it cunt…suck a real man’s cock…bitch…” Mustaq moaned. I sucked it, he grabbed my ponytail and jammed my head down hard on his cock; I somehow had the entire thing down my throat.

“Drink my cum…bitch…” Mustaq said after mouth-fucking me for ten minutes. I swallowed every drop, Mustaq shoved my head back and walked to his tent. Others were silent and clearly didn’t know what to do, I was huffing and puffing trying to catch my breath; I was still in doggy position.

“What an asshole…do you think we can just throw him in the river with some rock tied to his feet…” Rafiq said. Sajid came near me, put his arms around me and took me to our tent. I was tired, but wasn’t upset as the rest of them. I smiled at Sajid when we got in the tent and said “I did all this…just to please you…you don’t know how much I love you…”

“Of-course…I know how much you love me…” Sajid said and pulled off his shorts, pushed the bottom of my teddy aside and rammed his cock into my pussy in one push. I screamed and then I gave him a long passionate kiss, Sajid must have tasted like cum as I’ve swallowed Mustaq’s cum. Sajid watched as, my cum soaked body reacted to his hard cock ramming my pussy. I was out of control as I’ve ever been, I clearly loved being taken by all of those guys and clearly loved being fucked by Sajid.

I came in very short time, Sajid was also excited watching my big tits shake and the cum dripping from my face and tits as I came that he filled my pussy with his cum.  

To be continued…..

Seens like you guys are not enjoying the story....Words of appreciation encouraged us to keep going....

So keep enjoying and keep replying 
Like Reply
Good going
Like Reply
Very good writing... still want to see the humiliation and pain as Desire-4.
Like Reply
I always love the way you write....
Very well crafted....
Don't bother about comments....They will eventually follow...
You keep going...
Like Reply