Poll: Buratalfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
urvashi rautela
75.00%
3 75.00%
kiara advani
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

urvashi rautela vs kiara advani brutal fight story
urvashi rautela vs kiara advani 
Two very hot women in brutal fight
Story will follow after the poll
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Vote and comment please

[Image: rs9l4wbp3yw71jjj.jpg]
[Image: kiara-advani-13jj.jpg]
[Image: 4kiaraadvanisexypinkbikini-750x570uu.jpg]
[Image: hndo1tvz9ty71hh.jpg]
[Image: Dfu-JHv4-VAAAIw-ZKhh.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment please
Vote and also tell me how do you want the story to start

[Image: Pic-Talk-Slender-Beauty-Shows-Her-Two-Bi...setsgg.jpg]
[Image: images-21-uu.jpg]
[Image: kiara-advani-17ahh.jpg]
[Image: hhhhh.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment please
Story will follow
Like Reply
Vote and comment please

[Image: article-2022411917364163401000ll.jpg]
[Image: cdb81e1d87247c09476db667bef22de7hh.jpg]
[Image: images-21-uu.jpg]
[Image: dlw5ejkw42081vv.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment please

[Image: Urvashi-Rautela-Hot-in-Yellow-Short-Dres...r-1-kk.jpg]
[Image: Din6-TMVXk-AEo-OQSkk.jpg]
[Image: urvashi-rautelas-hot-and-sexy-viral-phot...x920jj.jpg]
[Image: kiara-advani-to-jacqueline-fernandez-5-s...e-glhh.jpg]
[Image: Pic-Talk-Slender-Beauty-Shows-Her-Two-Bi...setsff.jpg]
Like Reply
urvashi rautela vs kiara advani

Urvashi Rautela was happy in her life, one day Urvashi Rautela wanted to The gym and start to working out, suddenly a woman enter and also working out the women was karia advani, for 20 minutes both woman excising hard both woman bodies became sweety there shirt became wet, two woman stop excising and wanted to The gym locker room, Kiara advani enter the room and take off her shirt and pants standing in bra and panties, Urvashi Rautela take off her shirt and pants standing in bra and panties, seeing this Kiara advani mouth was opened because she looks at Urvashi hot body, Urvashi seeing Kiara advani Hot body face and said do you a problem, Kiara said you are wet and you boobs are big, Urvashi smile and undo her bra letting her Big boobs free, Kiara advani was shocked and breathing heavily, Urvashi Rautela smile and came close to Kiara advani and grab Kiara advani bra pull it off letting her boobs free, Kiara advani don't no how to respond, both woman bodies are wet from the sweet from excising, Urvashi Rautela came close to Kiara advani and press her Big boobs against Kiara advani small boobs,it was humiliating for Kiara her boobs are no Mach front of Urvashi Rautela, both woman have a desire to fuck each other, Kiara advani was scary of Urvashi Rautela strength and body but she didn't back down, Urvashi said do you want to fuck me, Kiara advani smile and said yes, Kiara advani put hand inside of Urvashi panties and pull three fingers inside Urvashi pussy, Urvashi was shocked, Urvashi also put her hand inside Kiara advani panties and put three fingers inside Kiara advani pussy, as both Urvashi Rautela and Kiara advani fucking each other both women moaning loud and look at each other with hate, Urvashi used her another hand and grab Kiara hair, Kiara also grabbed Urvashi Rautela hair, both woman pussy are starting to licking cum, Urvashi press her Big boobs against Kiara advani and flat her small boobs, Urvashi said bitch today is your bad day, Kiara advani smile and said look down, Urvashi look down and see her boobs are in pain Kiara nipples are binding Urvashi nipples,it was humiliating for Urvashi Rautela boobs are now pushing back by small boobs, both woman fingers are wet from each other cum there pussy bursting cum and so both Urvashi and Kiara advani pulled there hands out of each other pussy and let go of each other hair and step back.

Both woman are breathing heavily look at each other with hate, Kiara advani is now more confederate she can teach Urvashi a lesson, Urvashi screaming came on fight me bitch like a woman, Kiara smile and take off her wet cum dipping panties and throw it on Urvashi face, Urvashi also take off her cum dipping panties and throw it on Kiara advani, the women are nude dipping in sweet, both woman charge and lock there hands enter in taste of strength, both woman are trying to push each other against the wall, with each push their breast punching each other, Urvashi Rautela big boobs are hurting Kiara advani small boobs, Urvashi Rautela with her strength she pushed Kiara advani against the wall, Kiara press her body against Urvashi Rautela and enter into a bearhug, both woman there bodies press against each other boobs to boobs,abs vs abs, pussy vs pussy, nipples against nipples, the two woman nipples are engaged in fight to provide their superiority, Kiara advani and Urvashi Rautela looking at each other with hate their bodies are sweeting, Kiara advani and Urvashi Rautela there fingers nails to scratch each other back and make the other woman cry, Urvashi grab Kiara ass with one hand and pulling her hair with another hand, Kiara advani also do same too Urvashi Rautela, both woman are now getting exhausted their whole body are sweating heavily, both women press their pussy against each other and their body started to rubbing against each other, Urvashi Rautela keep pressing here Big boobs against Kiara advani despise both woman nipples are like knife that are hurt each other with each push, Kiara advani use her nipples like knife against Urvashi she knows this is her best weapon, Urvashi Rautela and Kiara advani pussy are bursting cum,in 10 minutes both woman exhausted and fall in the floor.

Both woman are in the floor exhausted breathing heavily, Kiara advani has no strength to fight, Urvashi Rautela gather strength and got up look at Kiara advani smile and go down and seat on Kiara advani belly and Urvashi Rautela look at Kiara advani and grab her hair pulled it and put her face close to her boobs and rubbing Kiara advani face in her sweet boobs, Urvashi let go of Kiara advani and slapped her in the face and said I will teach you Lesson then Urvashi give Kiara advani five punch in the face, Urvashi Rautela grabbed Kiara advani boobs and twisted them medley and scratch her boobs,in pain Kiara advani screaming I am sorry I will never mess with you, Urvashi Rautela let go of Kiara advani and got up and Urvashi Rautela put three fingers into her pussy and burst cum on Kiara advani humiliated her, Urvashi Rautela got dressed and left, Kiara advani crying humiliated got up and got dressed and left the gym,

Urvashi Rautela came to the house victorious and she wanted to The shower and came out of the shower nude dipping in water came in front of the mirror and said I am the hottest women in Bollywood I will get film,then suddenly her phone ring it was the manager he said a big producer wanted to meet you at his house, Urvashi said all right I will be there, them Urvashi got dressed and left for the producer home.

Kiara advani came back to her house humiliated and defeated, Kiara advani crying and wanted to sleep and at morning Kiara wake up and wanted to The shower and came out of the shower nude dipping in water came in front of the mirror and said I will teach Urvashi Rautela a lesson,then her phone ring it was the manager, the manager said madam you have to meet a producer for the film, Kiara advani smile and said I will be there,then Kiara advani got dressed and left for the producer home.

Urvashi Rautela came to the house and Ring the door bell, the door open the producer see the hot Urvashi Rautela and Urvashi said I will make you happy, the producer smile and said came inside after caming inside , after entering the house The producer and Urvashi Rautela look at each other suddenly Bell Ring, the producer wanted to The door and open it, Kiara advani was standing outside the door, Kiara advani smile and said can I come in, the producer said came in, Kiara advani enter the house and she was shocking to see Urvashi Rautela in the house, the producer said ladies both of you are beautiful but I can only cast one of you, Kiara advani smile and said I will be the actress of you film, Urvashi Rautela said in you dream, Kiara advani got angry and come forward and punch Urvashi Rautela and kicked her in the stomach,in pain Urvashi Rautela Fall in the floor, Kiara advani smile and said I will teach you a lesson, Urvashi Rautela was down but she was strong she looks at Kiara advani and she was off guard, Urvashi Rautela kicked Kiara advani in the pussy, in shocking pain Kiara advani screaming, Urvashi got up and punch Kiara advani in the face and ripped off her shirt and Urvashi take off her shirt and pants said fight me like a real woman, Kiara advani was in pain her shirt was ripped but she didn't back down, Kiara advani take off her pants standing in bra and panties , both woman charge and grab each other hair and start pulling in madly and the two woman look at each other in the eye with hate for the other.

Both Urvashi and Kiara advani trying to push each other against the wall with each push both woman boobs punching each other, Kiara boobs are talking the series betting, Urvashi used her superior strength and pushed Kiara advani against the wall, Kiara advani was in pain she couldn't get defeated by Urvashi Rautela again.

Kiara advani headbutt Urvashi Rautela and Urvashi let go of Kiara advani and step back, both woman are looking at each other with hate, the producer said ladies please leave I don't know who to choose so please leave I don't want you to kill each other in my house I will call you later and tell you who is the real actress I choose, both woman breathing heavily and grab dress and left.

Urvashi Rautela came back to her house and screaming I will teach Kiara advani a lesson,samtime later Urvashi Rautela wanted to The shower came out of the shower nude dipping in water said I should relax and enjoy then destroy Kiara advani,so Urvashi Rautela got dressed and left for party,

Kiara advani was angry she wanted to destroy Urvashi Rautela after caming to her house she ripped off her clothes became nude and said I will teach Urvashi a lesson and fuck her, suddenly her phone ring it was a friend he said came to my house for a party Urvashi Rautela my friend will also be there, hearing this Kiara advani smile and said I am coming to you party, Kiara advani got dressed and left for the party.

Urvashi Rautela came to the party and enjoy her self, Kiara advani also enter the party and see Urvashi with hate she didn't wanted to start a catfight front of people so she waited.

Urvashi Rautela excused herself and wanted to The ladies room and Kiara advani followed. Urvashi was checking her makeup in the plush ladies room when she saw Kiara advani's reflection in the mirror.What are you doing here? How'd you get in?" the startled Urvashi gasped as she spun around.

Kiara advani said Look bitch I will teach you a lesson and fuck you I am more hottest thing you,. Urvashi Rautela said You may have a pretty face but there ain't no way you are hotter than me bitch,

Kiara advani smile and said Well for this night at least, both women looked incredible hot. Urvashi Rautela had on a slinky, red silk dress with a high slit that showed off sexy legs in nude stockings. Kiara had a black dress with black stockings and both had hair and makeup that highlighted the best features of their gorgeous faces.

"Look I'm going to kick your ass right now if you don't bow out of that film, Kiara advani demanded

Urvashi Rautela said I've got a better idea. Let's see who can get the other one off first if you win, the role is yours," she offered wanting to sexfight Kiara advani,You're on swee' pea," Kiara said, not thinking about the consequences if Urvashi won.

Both Urvashi Rautela and Kiara advani slipped out of their dresses and bras leaving them in just panties and stockings. They walked up to each other until their nipples brushed against the other, then pressed their breasts into their rival's as if trying to devour the other's pair to establish dominance. Both sets of nipples were already erect with excitement by the time they put their hands in the other one's hair and started softy kissing. Then Urvashi reached for Kiara's breasts and started fondling and Kiara responded in kind. Each explored the other's breasts until Kiara broke her kiss and lowered her head, kissing and licking Urvashi's breasts and causing Urvashi to pant.

In response, Urvashi softly massaged Kiara's breasts but she was losing the battle, so she lifted Kiara advani's head and both women started sucking face again. As their kisses grew more passionately, each explored the other's mouth with her tongue, orally assaulting each other and trying to engulf the other woman's tongue while penetrating her own deep into the mouth of her opponent. As the kissing continued, they eased themselves to the sofa not breaking their passionate kiss which was when Kiara reached down to Urvashi's panties and began rubbing her hand hard on Urvashi's pubic mound.

"Ooooh.....bitch!" Urvashi moaned as she quickly reached her own hand onto Kiara's crotch. After a few minutes of kissing and rubbing pussy, Urvashi angrily said, "Enough of this foreplay. Let's get to it skank!"They both woman lay on the carpeted floor across from each other, positioned in scissors position, legs spread, maneuvering until their crotches were pressed tigt against the others. Then they each dropped a leg and began to hump and grind. Both woman soon began to grunt with the effort as they forcefully thrust their womanhood into the other; their swollen pussy wet and making squishy sounds that could clearly be heard as each humped her sex into the others.

Kiara advani was into Urvashi hot and had already become aroused by Urvashi's kisses. Now, Kiara began moaning in low, breathy groans. Indeed, what bi- woman couldn't get turned on by Urvashi for there weren't many who looked better than this talented actress! She'd been Miss India and her body was still flawless; a hard flat stomach, curvy hips and ass and a pair of large firm breasts. All that, plus Urvashi's nice skin was smooth as glass and the perfume of her body was intoxicating!

For her part Urvashi wasn't turned on nearly as much and although Kiara she was certainly attractive, she wasn't in the league of the few women Urvashi had 'gotten down with' as she furthered her career. Kiara wore an acrid fragrance and her body, while toned and trim, was a little softer than Urvashi's. Not to mention plentiful beauty that gave Kiara a cheap, tawdry look that some women found irresistable, but Urvashi Rautela wasn't one of them - at least, not yet!

Soon, Kiara's moans and groans of pleasure are coming nonstop which only makes Urvashi pound her pussy harder and harder into the wilting woman. Kiara desperately holding on, not wanting her body to give into the wonderful sensation of Urvashi's superior clit banging hers. For several minutes they continued humping, both strong-willed actress refusing to give in to her bodies desire for the sweet sensatioin of orgasmic release. But for Kiara, her climax looms ever-so-close and her hip thrusts began to slow dramatically as she closes her eyes and arches her back, firm nipples jutting upward as she 'feels it'. Urvashi, grinning smugly, continues driving her groin fullspeed on Kiara's, her thigh muscles burning from the strain and stress.

Kiara could feel the warm fluid flowing down, ready to burst free of her body but she gritted her teeth, grunting with each thrust of Urvashi's hips, struggling to hold out for just another minute...then another. But the pressure building up to the boiling point in her proved too much and Kiara advani couldn't hold back pending eruption any longer! She threw back her head, arched her body with a contorted pained expression on her face as she let out a series of short, staccatto gasps.

"AHHHHHH bitch!" Kiara finally screamed out in pleasure and frustration as her climax arrived.As Kiara wilted after her release, Urvashi kept thrusting her pelvis, pumping away at a frantic pace as she watched Kiara's panties fill with her sweet nectar.

"Looks like someone's been naughty, Urvashi Rautela chided as she slowed her pace. She got to her knees between Kiara's legs and pulled off Kiara's panties. Kiara offered no resistance as she hadn't recovered from her orgasm. Then Urvashi Rautela sat back down and began massaging Kiara's pussy with a nylon covered foot. After a few minutes of Urvashi's foot massage, Kiara's fluids were again building up pressure toward another orgasm. Sensing Kiara was close, Urvashi removed her foot and knelt between Kiara's legs where she began darting her tongue in and out, swirling it around and flicking Kiara's hard clit as Urvashi worked her index finger in, then followed it with two fingers and finally she had all three middle fingers stuffed in Kiara advani's box.

"Ohhhh... stop!" Kiara advani pleaded but Urvashi Rautela just grinned and accelerated the pace of her plunging fingers, driving them a bit deeper as she continued to violate the gasping Kiara.

Already in heat, Kiara began thrusting her hips in unison with Urvashi's sensual mouth and magic fingers; totally giving in to the beautiful actress, surrendering, letting Urvashi have her way with her until, unable to hold out any longer, Kiara exploded with a throaty scream as her love juices burst forth and squirted out of the narrow valley like flood water from a burst dam, the silky liquid coating and lubricating Halle's pumping hand. Urvashi slowly withdrew her fingers, giving Kiara's stiff clit a final flick, then sat back on her heels and slowly wiped her hands on Kiara's trembling legs.

Standing up, Urvashi walked over to the sink and picked up Kiara advani's handbag, rummaging around, then pulling out a familiar item and holding it up, "What do we have here?" she laughed, turning to brandish the strap-on dildo at a red-faced and panting Kiara advani.

Urvashi grew incensed as she examined the phallus; furious that Kiara had interrupted her night's festivities but also that the actress had clearly come 'armed' and intended to do far worse to her. Plus, all the trib action had left Urvashi hot yet unsatisfied and that always brought out the beast in her - as enemy could testify! Urvashi was filled with a sexual rage that needed release!

After a couple of orgasms, Kiara's mood was substantially more tranquil compared to her earlier angry state of mind and she was spent and utterly exhausted. In Kiara's condition, even anybody could have had her way with her and Urvashi knew it. She couldn't pass this golden opportunity to nail the bitch once and for all. Urvashi took the dildo over to Kiara advani who lay curled up in a fetal position, panting, out of breath and quietly sobbing.

"Look up sweetie," Urvashi purred. "You wanted a piece of me, now you're gonna get it!Seeing Urvashi Rautela holding her own dildo sobered Kiara advani up real fast and she lashed out her foot, hitting Urvashi in the side of her knee. Urvashi dropped to one knee as Kiara scurried to her knees and grabbed a handful of hair. Urvashi quickly did the same and they scuffled on the floor until Urvashi managed to wrap her legs around Kiara advani's waist and began to scissor her.AAAHHH!" Kiara screamed as she reached for Urvashi's hair again, but the sultry actress planted her forearm under Kiara's chin and powered her head back, keeping her grasping hands away from her hair as she reinforced her scissors, forcing precious air from Kiara's already burning lungs.

But applying all that pressure was tough on Urvashi too and she finally released the scissors and got to her feet as Kiara rolled around on the floor gasping, wheezing and slowly regaining her wind. By the time Kiara got to her knees Urvashi was ready for her and locked on a standing headscissors. The blood flow to Kiara's head was immediately shut off and although she tried prying Urvashi's legs apart, she couldn't squirm free.

Urvashi grunted as she tried to crush Kiara's neck while Kiara advani continued to push and slap Urvashi's thighs, unable to break free. She was starting to feel lightheaded and her body began to sag, giving Urvashi another cause to snicker. But Urvashi's celebration proved premature because Kiara got her hand up and dug into Urvashi's groin. The agonizing pain of the crotch claw forced Urvashi to open her legs as she wrenched herself free of Kiara's grasp. Kiara was too exhausted to mount an offensive and Urvashi stumbled backward, massaging away the pain in her groin while Kiara sat slumped on her knees slowly shaking her head.

As Urvashi approached her once more, Kiara managed to sit up, then lunged at Urvashi as she approached, wrapping her arms around her waist. Urvashi twisted and turned, trying to break free but Kiara clasped her hands just above Urvashi's fine big ass and held on tight. Urvashi managed to put Kiara in a reverse headlock as she forced Kiara to the floor on her back. Urvashi, now on top, lifted her butt and drove it down on Kiara's stomach several times knocking the wind out of her. Then Urvashi added a couple of hard slaps between ass drops which finally broke Kiara's hold.

Urvashi stood up and backed off, urging the reeling Kiara advani, "Get up and fight tough girl. Come on kick my ass,Urvashi Rautela taunted.But she didn't give Kiara a chance to get to her feet, for as Kiara began to rise, Urvashi Rautela kicked Kiara advani in the head knocking her forward on her belly, then stomped on her back as she tried to push herself up again. Still, Kiara managed to get to her hands and knees and as Urvashi moved in again, she drove her head forward, driving her forehead into Urvashi's stomach. The spearing slowed Urvashi's attack but wasn't a solid enough hit and Urvashi managed to throw Kiara on her back again where Urvashi drove her knees into Kiara's shoulders, numbing the muscles and making her arms go numb briefly.

With Kiara advani unable to defend herself with her hands, Urvashi dragged her back to her feet, having to hold Kiara up when her knees buckled to keep her from collapsing. Urvashi dragged Kiara over to the wall and banged her head on it until the plasterboard shattered and Kiara's head went through the hole that was created. Kiara collapsed on her back between Urvashi's straddling legs, her feet on either side of Kiara's head. Kiara advani stared up between Urvashi's legs and weakly raised her arms over her face for protection but Urvashi bent over and brushed her hands aside, then slapped her over and over!

Tiring of slapping her, Urvashi stepped aside and staring kicking Kiara who rolled away and scrambled to get to her feet. Urvashi walked after her and kicked her in the groin and when Kiara doubled over moaning, Urvashi gave her another low kick. Then, before Kiara collapsed, Urvashi again clamped her legs onto Kiara's head in a standing headcissors, pounding on Kiara's back and driving her down to her knees on the floor. Kiara could only slap the back of Urvashi's legs which did no damage at all.

"Don't you fucking DARE slap me!" Urvashi screamed as she grabbed Kiara's head and pulled her up by the hair and flipped her over and back down. Kiara hit hard on her back and lay there stunned. When she was too slow to rise, Urvashi used a handful of hair to pull Kiara to her knees so she could reapply the standing headscissors.

"OHHHHhhhhh...." Kiara advani squealed, pounding the floor with her fists in frustration.
Urvashi Rautela punched down on Kiara advani's back and raked her nails from her ass to her shoulders as Kiara tried to crawl forward, using her muscular leges to force Halle to backup, but with Kiara's head still wedged tight between her knees. When Kiara made a quickl lunge, Urvashi lost her balance and toppled to the floor, her hold at last broken. Kiara was lightheaded and couldn't scurry away before Urvashi recovered and once more clamped her long legs around Kiara's head, this time in a reverse headscissors. Kiara advani grunted as she tried prying Urvashi's legs apart, laboring just to get to her knees pulling her head and trying to escape her vice-like trap.

"I'll break your fucking neck," Kiara hissed, an ironic threat since she was the one in danger of suffering severe neck injury.

"Whose neck is gonna break?" Urvashi chuckled as she reached across Kiara's body and pulled her bra down.Ohhh-Ohhh....OHHH!" Kiara cried as Urvashi flexed her legs several times tenderizing her neck.

When Urvashi's legs started to tire, she opened her legs and got to her feet, again kicking and stomping Kiara to keep her from rising.

"You piece of shit!" Urvashi yelled, literally kicking Kiara's ass as she lay sprawled facedown on the floor. She put a foot on Kiara's back and grabbed Kiara's left arm and left leg, then began to pull, painfully stretching and straining the actress's ligaments and tendons.

"OH GAWD!" Kiara screamed. Her pain only eased when Urvashi relaxed for a second, only to haul back on Kiara's limbs even harder. When Urvashi let go of Kiara's leg, she kicked her in the back of the head as Kiara tried to push herself up, then Urvashi grabbed Kiara's other arm and stomped her foot down into Kiara's lower back as she pulled both arms up and back in a surfboard. "AHHHHHH..." Kiara screamed bloody murder as her arms felt like they were beeing pulled out of their sockets. Urvashi Rautela released one arm, then dropped to one knee and twisted Kiara's other arm up behind her back. "You piece of shit!" Kiara scowled, unable to show her displeasure through action.

Urvashi released Kiara's arm and dragged the actress to her feet, then swung her around and banged her head into the wall a few times until her knees buckled. Urvashi tossed her to the floor and then kicked her around the room as Kiara tried rolling away. "Get down! Get down!" Urvashi demanded, kicking and pounding Kiara's back whenever she managed to rise to her knees.

When Kiara fell back down, Urvashi dove on her knocking more air out her, then wriggled around behind Kiara and secured another headscissors. Urvashi stretched out her body, locking her ankles as she tightened her thighs around Kiara's vulnerable neck. With Kiara trapped, Urvashi would sit up and slap the actress in the ears several times as Kiara thrashed from side to side trying to break free. But Urvashi Rautela held firm, switching the headscissors into a figure-four when she wrapped her left leg around Kiara's neck choking her as she reached down with one arm, pulling her leg back to increase the pressure.

Kiara's face turned bright red as her eyes began to glaze over, "I...can't...breed...Good, that's the whole point," Urvashi laughed, changing her legs back to a straight scissors as Kiara frantically flailed her arms, reaching back in hopes of finding something, anything, to grab onto. Urvashi fended off her grasping fingers for a while before she released her and got to her feet, again to kick and stomp Kiara advani to keep her down.

"You fucking piece of shit. I'm going to fuckin'...OOFFFFFfffffff..." Kiara began, but she didn't get to finish the threat as Urvashi dropped knees-first on her stomach and chest.

Urvashi choked Kiara briefly, then slammed her head on the floor five or six times using two handfuls of hair. With Kiara all but out, she raised her ass up, then dropped her booty on Kiara's belly several times, further softening her up and leaving her breathless..Come on, get up!" Urvashi said as she got to her feet. More kicks and stomps followed before Urvashi Rautela allowed Kiara advani to get to her knees. But as Kiara slowly, painfully struggled just to kneel, Urvashi stepped around behind her and when Kiara raised her head looking around for Urvashi Rautela, she clamped on a full nelson on her, further softening up her up and putting terrific pressure on her neck and arms. Urvashi was just toying with Kiara now, securing a hold only to release it after a minute just to put her in yet another hold. "Come on," Urvashi hissed. "C'mon an' fight me! she ordered, pushing Kiara over backward when she tried to stand up.

Kiara actually staggered to her feet barely able to stand, but then only briefly! Urvashi shoved her up against the wall, moved in, put her in a headlock and forced Kiara back down to the floor where she put her into a forward headscissors - with the added benefit of leaving little air for Kiara to breathe with her nose and mouth scant inches from Urvashi's excited crotch.I know you like THIS! Urvashi teased, though Kiara's gagging, bucking and struggles to breathe seemed to indicate otherwise!

Kiara had no hope of prying Urvashi's legs apart so she tried squirming free but every time she inched her way down to Urvashi's knees, Urvashi Rautela grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her back, then resecured her head between her thighs. Still, Kiara kept stubbornly thrashing so Urvashi sat up keeping Kiara trapped in her legs and clamped another figure-four on the struggling actress.Can't get out, can you?" Urvashi taunted as Kiara tried pushing Urvashi's legs apart in vain.

Still, Kiara's thrashing about bothered Urvashi so she again released her and quickly scrambled on top of Kiara who had rolled onto her stomach. Urvashi put her in another full nelson but this time she also wrapped her legs around Kiara's in a gbangvine, slowly spreading the rapidly weakening Kiara legs painfully wide and then wider apart.Oh stop…please,” Kiara wailed at last. “Y…you can have the role…I…don't care anymore, just let me go," she pleaded

"Ummmmm, NO! I don't think so," Urvashi laughed, not feeling in a forgiving mood after finding the strap-on dildo Kiara advani had intended to use on her and she continued rubbing Kiara's face on the carpet as she held her in the full nelson, spreading her legs.

"I give….I give…." Kiara kept babbling. Then, Kiara suddely felt herself free as Urvashi released the full nelson, gave her face a couple of slaps and rose to her feet. Still, Urvashi wasn't done yet and she used her toe ro roll Kiara over to her stomach where she lay with her flushed face buried in her folded arms, her body trembling as she cried. "Pleeez….just let me out of here,” Kiara begged, but Urvashi straddled her chest and dropped her ass down, then scooted up with her legs spread, pulling Kiara's head up and wedging her face into her groin. Urvashi Rautela rolled onto her side, pulling Kiara's trapped head with her while Kiara advani howled in displeasure. So, to quit her protests, Urvashi slapped her ass a half dozen times, turning the taut skin a nice, rosy hue. "I…. can't…. breathe, Kiara gulped. “Let me up….I'll go away," she implored Urvashi Rautela who did let her go, but only so she could try something different.

"Get up! Get up!" Urvashi barked, but Kiara couldn't make it, she tried but slumped back down. Urvashi even tried helping her up, but Kiara just didn't have the strength. Finally, Urvashi grabbed Kiara under the arms and hauled her to her feet.

"Oh no….NO!" Kiara said, breathlessly desperately wanting the one-sided brawl to end. When Kiara slumped to her knees again, Urvashi clamped on another standing headscissors. "OH STOP…PUHLEEEEEEZ…" Kiara advani sobbed as she dropped to her elbows and knees, her abused neck being crushed between Urvashi's legs and her pink butt waving in the air as Urvashi eased herself to the floor with Kiara's head still between her legs in a reverse headscissors. She’d contract her leg muscles every few seconds, squeezing Kiara’s neck like she wanted to pop it off her shoulders. "Ohh...ahhh....ohhh...kay...I give," Kiara sobbed as Urvashi's pulsating thighs continued to punish her aching neck. Kiara advani was given another reason to scream when Urvashi grabbed one of her legs and pulled it to her, then tried to take a bite of it.

"Ha-Ha-Ha!" Urvashi laughed as Kiara screamed in terror.With Kiara well softened up, Urvashi let loose and plumped her ass down on Kiara's waist, stretching her legs around Kiara's head as she pulled her face into her groin squeezing hard. She open and shut her thighs swiftly, crushing Kiara's neck and any leftover resistance out of her. Urvashi rolled her over and lay on Kiara’s back, her breasts flattened against Kiara’s back as she applied a full nelson, stretching her legs wide at the same time and pumping her pussy on Kiara’s ass. Kiara tried pushing up but she collapsed back down to the floor under Urvashi's weight. Urvashi then got her arms under Kiara advani's chin and lifted her in a classic camel clutch.

"No more…" Kiara whined in agonizing pain, her arms flailing uselessly. Urvashi got tired of her shrieks and released the hold allowing Kiara's head to thud to the carpet. She rose to her feet slapping Kiara's face a couple of times before she standing over the beaten woman contemplating her next move. She forced her to her back and lay on top of her facing her feet and wrapping her legs around her head flexing them causing Kiara's head to rise as she did.

"Stop! I'll leave!" Kiara screamed but Urvashi Rautela kept punishing her. Urvashi let go but only to reverse positions and take a seat on Kiara's chest. She scooted up, took Kiara firmly by the hair for leverage and forced the lost woman's face into her panty covered crotch.

"Can you breathe?" Urvashi purred showing her enjoyment of the moment by running her fingers through her hair, then unfastening her bra and slipping it off. Urvashi began playfully bouncing on Kiara's face, letting her have brief gulps of air before settling her pussy down and spreading it over Kiara’s nose and mouth, grinding on her with her full weight as she again smothered her. Kiara reached up trying to grab Urvashi's breasts but Urvashi powered them back down as she kept bouncing on Kiara's face, only allowing her brief chances for air and adding in some hard grinding action every now and then.

"Ah….cunt…brief," Kiara mumbled into Urvashi's pussy, the tingling sensation it caused bringing a tight smile to Urvashi’s face.You're not supposed too! You stupid bitch!" Urvashi hissed.

Kiara’s feet began to tattoo the floor as she kicked and flailed her legs like mad as Urvashi covered her nose and didn’t let up. It was now obvious Urvashi was turned on and determined to take her pleasure at Kiara’s expense! After several minutes of smothering, Urvashi stood over the vanquished woman and pivoted around, stopping with her bottom looming over Kiara's face like threatening black rain cloud. Kiara could only flicker her eyes and look up helplessly, too weak to escape as Urvashi eased down her shapely ass, enveloping Kiara advani's face until only her hair was visible. Urvashi would lift up briefly every now and then to let Kiara get a breath, prolong her pleasure while not allowing Kiara the relief of passing out. But Urvashi sat longer and longer between breaks giving Kiara less time to gulp a breath of air and she was weakening fast.

"Oh-hay, I gimm," Kiara babbled incoherently trying to surrender. Urvashi lifted off, but then covered her face again before Kiara could inhale and finish the sentence. Urvashi was completely enjoying herself throwing back her hair; playfully slapping Kiara's boobs watching them jiggle as she smothered her under her big bottom. Urvashi inserted a couple of fingers in Kiara's pussy penetrating her in yet another method. She then noticed Kiara's dildo and slowly worked that in her pussy. At this time Kiara was easy pickings for another orgasm. After a few minutes of debasement a thoroughly whipped Kiara muffled moans into Urvashi's ass. A smile crossed Urvashi's face when she noticed the fluids leaking out of Kiara's love hole greasing the dildo.

Suffering lack of oxygen with her breathing passages encased in Urvashi's soft suffocating bottom, Kiara instinctively tried bridging her way free from her world of darkness but Urvashi's pussy was on fever and she pressed down harder crushing the beautiful features below her. A punch in the stomach knocked Kiara flat and spread eagle ending her feeble attempt for freedom.

"You like that don't you? I know you want it," Urvashi spoke softly referring to her sex on Kiara's face. Her former rage now became a burning desire for pleasure. "Tell me you love it!" Urvashi insisted, lifting her ass and waiting several seconds for the appropriate response.

"Nuh-oh," Kiara finally whispered. Kiara advani was a beaten woman, but she still had too much pride to give Urvashi the satisfaction of submitting so Urvashi sat back with her full weight for a minute before easing up again and allowing Kiara a rare breath; keeping her hovering in that helpless state between consciousness and unconsciousness. Urvashi reached back and snapped her panties, getting comfortable on her seat as Kiara advani still flapped and waved her arms and legs slowly, unable to unseat her. Urvashi continued to press her ass down, burying Kiara's face by moving her ass back to allow her a quick breath before moving forward to re-establishing a tight seal. After another few minutes, Kiara's thrashing about slowed dramatically. Her elbows would bend up now and then, only to flop back down. Her knees would bend up, one foot or the other lifting briefly, then her legs would slide back down flat on the floor..

"You like it don't you? Tell me you love it!" Urvashi demanded, plucking Kiara’s nipples playfully, stretching them and letting the rubbery flesh snap back, setting the soft flesh rolling on Kiara’s heaving chest.

Now hearing semi-consciousness, Kiara finally had a change of attitude. "I….love…it…" Kiara barely whispered the words that made Urvashi Rautela smile widely. Then she demanded Kiara say it again! "I… love…" But Kiara couldn't finish before the impatient Urvashi slapped her wet pussy back down on her face.

"LOUDER!!I…LOVE…IT!" Kiara shouted with the last of her remaining energy the next time Urvashi raised up.

Even that didn't help as Urvashi pressed back down full weight suffocating Kiara who pounded the carpet with her fists as she was unable to breathe. Urvashi got off Kiara and kicked her over onto her stomach, then straddled her back and demanded a pony ride. Unable to fight back and fearing what would happen to her if she refused, Kiara struggled to her hands and knees. She’d only crawled a few feet before she collapsed under Urvashi's weight. Urvashi stood up and kicked Kiara in the ass, disgusted that her ‘victory ride’ was so short. Then Urvashi took off her panties and rolled Kiara onto her back and sat down on her, maneuvering into a front facesit. Urvashi picked up her wet panties and rubbed them cruelly in Kiara's face, spreading her scent over Kiara's red flushed face.

"Like it? Uh?" Urvashi asked, but Kiara only gave her muffled screams in reply. Urvashi tossed the panties away and scooted back onto Kiara's face. She lifted up for a mini-second before slamming her crotch back on Kiara's face trying to get a good seal. "Bitch!" Urvashi softy spoke as she slapped Kiara while suffocating her.

Kiara thrashed about but she wasn't going to get out and only caught a breath whenever Urvashi let her. Urvashi did scoot back a bit, then began slowly seesawing back and forth on Kiara's face as pleasure swelled in her as she starred blankly off into space, her firm breasts bouncing, sending small droplets of sweat from the tips down onto Kiara's forehead. Moment's later, Urvashi gave Kiara a break of sorts, when she changed position onto her side scissoring Kiara advani’s neck. Kiara caught a breath but her sore neck was now being further punished and caught as she was in Urvashi’s hot sweaty thighs, it wasn’t much of a relief.Get your face in there!" Urvashi said forcing Kiara's face into her pussy.

Kiara screams echoed throughout the room as Urvashi continued to crush her neck and aside from a few scratch marks on Urvashi's butt cheeks and upper thighs, there were few signs that Kiara had put up much of a fight! After a few final hard pulsating thrusts, Urvashi rolled Kiara over on her back still trapped in the torturous hold, then moved back into a forward facesit again, pouncing on Kiara's mouth and moving without delay to cover her nose as well, grinding her cunt on her face. She soon began a steady rhythmic rocking back and forth while maintaining her seal. Urvashi kept running her hands through her hair as she continued to rock on Kiara's face.

Unfortunately for Kiara, she couldn't mercifully just pass out, because Urvashi left part of her mouth uncovered as she concentrated on crunching down on her nose pushing it deep into her butt. Always the battler, Kiara kept arching her back which, combined with her incessant moaning, irritated Urvashi to the point she finally covered Kiara's face completely. Now it was Urvashi beginning to breathe rapidly as she humped Kiara's face.

"You like it? You love it?Yes...I..." Kiara didn't have enough air to finish the sentence!

Urvashi continued to grind and pump away, then suddenly stopped and eased up allowing Kiara's mouth to come uncovered.Tell me you love it!" Urvashi demanded.I love it," Kiara spoke softly

"What baby? I couldn't hear you. Come in where it's warm, Urvashi laughed as she covered Kiara's breathing passages with her malodorous snatch, suffocating her with its slimy, wet, warm folds of puffy flesh. "Louder!" Urvashi demanded, lifting slightlyI LOVE IT! Kiara screamed using all her breath.

Urvashi Rautela then lifted up her ass few inches, You love it so much, look at it! Kiara advani could just barely squint, her tear-swollen eyes opening just in time to see Urvashi Rautela groin come down on her.

KABOOM! "It's going to crush you! Urvashi crowed triumphantly as she lifted up driving her crotch back down on Kiara's neck and face. KABOOM! Urvashi repeated it four times, lifting and crashing back down to her seat below; scrubbing her sex roughly on Kiara's face each time like she was attempting to erase her features - then lifting up and slamming down, raucously rubbing her muff and scratching Kiara advani's face with her bush like it was a scouring pad.

"You're breathing. You're not supposed to be breathing! Urvashi screamed, although Kiara wasn't moving and was nearly semi-conscious. Still, Urvashi ground down full weight growing aroused by her domination and demanding, "Tell me you love it!"I love it, Kiara barely could murmur; her pouting lips barely moving as she used the last of her fading energy.

Urvashi continued to grind Kiara into oblivion for several minutes, then lifted her ass and fell back, slamming it down on Kiara's breasts. Instinctively Kiara tried to bridge but a second ass slam ended all movement save for her spasming after impact. Even with Kiara no longer moving, Urvashi still viscously ground her ass on Kiara's chest and neck a good half dozen more times with Kiara letting out low 'oof' sounds each time Urvashi Rautela dropped on her.

When Kiara lay completely still, Urvashi planted her pussy on Kiara's nose again and ground down hard, loving the sensation of Kiara’s cartridge pressing against her clit as she pumped up and down slowly and sensually, lifting her ass just slightly above her seat once in a while. Moments later she pressed down harder hastening her pace and pumping in a frenzied rhythm until her groin was burning with passion; her legs tightening as she gasped and her steaming fluids rushed to their freedom as Urvashi’s body relaxed and she came in a slow, shuddering orgasm; her fluids freely lubricating Kiara advani's unconscous face. She’d been out for several minutes and only her hands and feet twitched a little as her body struggled for oxygen.

Urvashi Rautela's orgasm continued for several minutes as she rubbed her pussy on Kiara's face; up from her chin to her nose, then back down again, smearing her juices all over Kiara's face as she gently rocked back and forth. Urvashi cooed like a baby as she continued to rock for several minutes until the throbbing and twitching in her clitoris subsided, then Urvashi slapped Kiara's face trying to bring her around, but she was out cold from the power of Urvashi’s suffocating sex. The tired actress wiped the sweat from her forehead, gathering herself as she slithered off her foe ready to get on with the rest of the evening.

Then she remembered the strap-on! Urvashi regained her strength as picked up the tool and penetrated her own soaking pussy with it, greasing it up. Then she buckled it on and straddled Kiara with her knees on Kiara's shoulders to prevent any movement. She gently began twisting and pinching the brunette's tits and slapping her face until the beaten woman's eyes fluttered open.

"Open wide sweetie," Urvashi said as she brushed a few strands of Kiara's sticky hair back out of her eyes. Kiara's eyes quickly open wide with terror and she stubbornly closed her mouth, shaking her head, "NO" but Urvashi simply pinched her nose shut and waited until Kiara opened up to breathe. That’s when Urvashi rammed the dildo down her throat. "Now, go ahead lick my honey," Urvashi said easing back a little to allow Kiara to lick her toy that she wanted to fuck Urvashi with.

Kiara began to gag but each time she slowed her licking, Urvashi would just force the dildo deeper in her mouth and Kiara had to suck like mad or be choked out. Tears were streaming from Kiara advani's eyes as her cheeks puffed in and out rapidly as she struggled to please her conqueror. After a few minutes, Urvashi began thrusting harder into Kiara's mouth as she pressed the instrument deeper in. She had nearly the entire shaft in Kiara's mouth, gagging the sultry actress when she stopped.

Urvashi Rautela's muff was less than an inch from Kiara's lips and the base of the strap-on was pressed against her pubic mound. A few drops of her nectar slowly dribbled from her bush onto Kiara's chin. After pumping a few more times, Urvashi Rautela stopped and left the dildo in Kiara’s throat as she pinched her nostrils shut again. Kiara couldn’t breathe and her body bucked wildly for a few seconds, then slowed to the occasional spasm before it stopped as she drifted off into unconsciousness again.

Urvashi dismounted the inanimate woman and rolled her over on her stomach and tied her arms behind her back with her own bra, then she got behind Kiara advani and pushed the dildo up into her ass. The sharp pain awakened Kiara who screamed in agony as the tool entering her entrails. She was totally immobilized with her arms tied behind her and Urvashi laying on top of her so all Kiara could do was wiggle her hips - which made it easier for Urvashi to work the dildo in even deeper. After Urvashi rammed her ass for several minutes, Kiara’s cries faded into whimpers as her eyes closed and her body went limp. Once again Urvashi had sent Kiara to dreamland!

Urvashi unbuckled the dildo and left it waving above Kiara's throbbing ass like the flag a triumphant climber plants on top of a mountain they’ve conquerored. She rose to her feet put on her party clothes back on and rejoined her party with a big, proud grin on her face.

Urvashi Rautela victorious.
Like Reply