Poll: What is Your Opinion on this Fatasy of Mine
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Continue
80.00%
4 80.00%
Stop here.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy College........ Fantasy Yet Close to Reality
Heart 
PART I

*************************************************************************************

Good Morning Sir,

I hope you are ready for the interview……. And you also know why this interview.

Yes sir, I am, and yes I am aware. It is for your video record.

Alright let’s begin then. Camera Rolling:

Yes sir, rolling……..

Your daughter is a virgin....Right?

Yes sir……

When did you wife expire?

About 3 years back

Who else is there in your family?

Only My daughter and me.

So you are ready to make your daughter a modern shy free girl?

Yes sir. Both would love that.

That’s great.

Last Question: Would like to break your daughter’s virginity or would you want some else to break it…..?

As a father, I feel I should have the first right to break her virginity…….

What do you say?

I would love to become a modern and shy free girl sir and I wish my father to break my virginity.

So that means you are ready to get fucked by your dad in front of all the students…..?

Yes sir.

Great then why don’t you go inside and give your measurements for new clothes…..

Alright then sir that was all. Do you have any questions?

Yes can I?

Oh….! Sure, Go Ahead….. Ask

Why are you doing all this?

Do you mean recording….?

No sir, I understand the recording part, but why do feel or want that all girls start exposing, and become modern and shy free…… that all girls should get their virginity broken before marriage, start expose my daughter’s naked body to the whole college….? I am sure; clothes were discovered and made to hide ourselves. But here you asking everyone to get free from them…..

Well Mr. Hari, Let me tell you. I am not asking you or your daughter to stop wearing clothes, or shed her clothes forever…..

Over the past few years, I am sure you also are aware that we have witnessed a lot of bang cases, Lot of Indecent activities, infidelity cases, divorces etc. So, I brought up this proposal to the principle that we have to bring the girls out of this shell; we need to make them to start to believe that having sex or being naked or scantily dressed anywhere is not such a big thing. We need to get the shyness out of them. And of course the boys behave in an indecent or violent way simply because of their deprivation for years…… Only when the boys or men outside start to feel normal about all this taboo constraints, then automatically all this will come to an end.

We will still have all the regular subjects just like any other college, but with an additional an extra period for Sex Education and Sexual intercourse……

Well I am impressed with your thought, and I am sure I will not have to worry about my daughter’s safety anymore as she her own will become modern and a shy free girl.

Well how many students are enrolled for this?

For this pilot project we have selected 50 boys and 50 girls. 1 boy for 1 girl

After 6 months we will enrol another 50 boys for the same 50 girls. 2 boys for 1 girl.

Hope I can come to meet my daughter in between……

Yes sir…. For sure, But initially we would recommend, that you don’t meet for the first 3 months. For boys it would be easy but for girls it would be a little difficult to break their shy shell for some days.

I understand sir, great then sir, I will take your leave.

All right sir, I am sure you remember 3 days from today you will come along with your daughter and attend the function and would be dropping your daughter to the hostel.

Sure sir. I will be there…..

Hey Guys…..! Wondering what’s happening…..?

This is your Fantasy King…… After a long thought I got an idea of this fantasy. Well based on certain facts and statistics I observed that in most of the developing and underdeveloped nations, there are many reasons for their underdevelopment…… one of the major reasons are their thought or feeling about the most taboo subject…… “SEX”

I am sure that you know that the earliest stages or the beginning of Mankind had nothing that could be called taboo….. It’s only after a few rational developments humans came up the concept of clothing. However most of the modern countries have moved onn from subjects such as culture, traditions, sentiments, secrecy, and important of all….. They all followed a simple concept of “Live and Let Live”

This idea took birth in me to write a story like this…. Fantasy yet close to reality……

Please post your views.... I will continue to write......

Hope you will like this new fantasy of mine.
[+] 1 user Likes FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
*************************************************************************************

PART II

On the day of the Function:

The auditorium was filled with all the students and their parents…… This college has had many functions like this…..but this was going to be different……

I began the Function

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen and all the beautiful students. I am Rajesh Rao, Chairman and Sex Education Teacher for all the beautiful students……

Allow me to introduce the other staff members

Mr. Keshev Pandey, Mr. Kishorilal & Mrs. Anu Pandey – For Physics

Mr. P Chintal, Miss Pooja, Miss, Sheetal, & Mr. Nattu – For English

Mr. P Chintal, Miss Pooja – Will be teachers for Hindi also.

For Mathematics – Mr. Keshev Gundu, Mr. Shyam Shah, Mrs. Apoorva

For Biology – Dr. P G Reddy, Dr. Kishor Jha, Miss Deepa Raj, Miss Prema & 25 girls and 25 boys as support staff.

There would be a chapter on Process of Reproduction and I am sure, all the boys and girls would be interested in knowing the practical process of the same……

All the boys sighed in unison…….. Awww…… !!!!!!

Relax boys….. Don’t get exited so soon…… you won’t producing babies…. You will learn only do the practical…….

Ohhhh…….!!!!!

Don’t get disheartened my boys…. There’s a lot more enjoyment that you will get in life…..

For Chemistry – Dr. Proff. Ganesh Gai, Dr. Proff Prerna Malhotra, & Proff Deli Ja.

Miss Priya, Mr. Jha, Mr. Gogla & Miss Payel for Computers and Technology.

I would also like to mention about

Pandit. Atul Mala, Miss Patel, Miss Chanchal, Miss, Rathi, Pandit. Kripa, Pandit, Dhruva for Physical Education and Yoga.

Most important, Along with Normal Education, Physical Education and yoga are most essential and physical and mental health and Self-defence.

And for the Main Subject,

Dr. Thapar, (Sexologist) Dr. Billy James, (Sexologist, USA) and I will be there along with the same 25 girls and 25 boys as support staff.

I am sure you have gone through the course material. However as it’s my duty, I shall read out the same to you once again.

For the first 3 months we will develop the bodies of this untouched, fragile boys and girls and make the boys studs and girls gorgeous, beautiful, darling and above all shameless….. In 3 months, your children will unrecognisable…..

We have in-house all the facilities required to achieve all the above. In-House Gym for both the boys and girls, State of the art Computer Lab and Chemistry Lab

Girls this one’s for you. Your life will start to change after 3 months….. You will stop wearing all the clothes you have brought from your house and your uniforms will change starting from the 4th month.

And before I end my speech, I am sure you will have a lot of questions for me.

You can come to the stage one by one and feel free to ask any question you have in mind. Even the students are welcome.

Yes….! Our first question is ready. Please come up to the stage.

Come on darling……

Please let us know your name and your question.

Hello everyone…. My name is Savi Mohan, My question is “I came to know that all the girls who have fathers and they will break their virginity but there are girls like me who don’t have fathers, who will break our virginity….. Will we stay a virgin…..?

Good Question…. You can go back to your seat. I will answer your question.

Well this could be a doubt to most of you girls…..

Yes sir…. Most of the girls said this in Unison…..

Ok let me answer this question…..

As of now we have 1 boy for 1 girl and going forward we will introduce 50 more boys…. That means 2 boys for 1 girl.

And of course we will want some boys to learn how to break a girl’s virginity….

Girls will learn to expose themselves freely to strangers, other boys and come out of their shame shell……

Tomorrow in the real world the boys will learn to respect girls and will not become maniacs of the society and girls will not have trouble facing anyone in the real world.

All started clapping…..

Anyone else any other question?

One of the parents came up on stage and asked the next question.

You are already teaching the girls to expose, losing their virginity, moreover 2 boys for 1 girl, then why self-defence……? I mean during the interview you did say that a girl will no longer think about the stares or dirty looks of the people around?

A very good question…. Please take your seat, Let me answer that.

Always remember, there is always in exception in everything we do. So if we estimate at least 1% boys or men would be there that could cause to your darling daughter, she would atleast be sure to get out from there safely…..

All clapped again.

Any more questions?

I waited for a couple of mins and then said; since you don’t have any more questions I feel we could close this function…..

Thank You all parents for attending this function. Once again let me remind you, you can come and meet your children anytime. There won’t be any stopping. But as I mentioned earlier, I wish that try not to meet them for the first 3 months.

Thank you all once again. Please proceed towards the hostel and drop your kids and we will meet you after 3 months. We will have a function similar like this where all the beauties will be prepared to lose their virginity…..

After the function, all the parents left their son’s and daughter’s in the hostel and left.

[+] 2 users Like FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
Awesome. Pls proceed
Like Reply
great start
Like Reply
Hey Guys.....

I see that someone has voted to stop the story here......

I wish he/she could be kind enough to give reasons why he / she wants me stop.

ll I wish to tell all the readers.........

This is pure fantasy...... Don't think it other wise.

I have no intention to hurt any one's sentiments. I understand Taboo Topics are such.

Please let me know.... whether to continue or not.

Thank You.
Like Reply
plz continue story
[+] 1 user Likes Vk1019's post
Like Reply

PART III
The Hostel warden made a mention that for now, 2 girls will stay together and after 3 months 1 boy will stay with 1 girl and after another 3 months, 2 boys and 1 girl will stay in 1 room. She also made a special mention, that the boys would change every week…. i.e every week a new boy or new set of 2 boys would be in their room and they will have sex with all the boys and all the boys will have a taste of all the girls….. And all the girls will get a taste of different boys......

She also mentioned that, that the main doors of their rooms and bathroom door are there temporary. After 3 months, there would be no doors; both the main door and bathroom door would be removed….

Only the toilet will continue to have doors.

What……? No Doors…… All girls asked in Unison……

How is that possible….
How will we change clothes……
How can we take bath…..
How can we stay with boys in the room without doors….. and not 1 but 2……

Each girl had a different question …

The warden controlled all the girls and said….

Why would you need doors when you will be trained to open up completely…. And the whole college, hostel and every teacher, every staff member will know what would happen inside the room….

You will sleep naked…. Wake up naked…. Take bath naked….. You will start enjoying the naked life soon….. Sex… lots of sex….. Lots and lots of sex……

Privacy will only cause more disturbances…. More deprivation…. So no doors…..

Just relax, don’t worry, Rajeev sir will train you all…. And I am sure after 3 months; you may start roaming around the whole college and hostel without a piece of cloth on your body….. That too without any problem…..

But…… Whole college?

Now no further questions….. Go to your rooms and take good rest….

Classes will start from tomorrow morning at 5:30 AM. By 5:20 all will need to assemble in the ground. Sharp at 5:30 in the morning Yoga class will start.

All the toiletries are kept in your respective cup boards. You could store all your bags, clothes etc. in the cupboards under their names.

All the boys and girls collected their Beds and blankets and proceed towards their room.

Girl 1: I am feeling too nervous….

Girl 2: Me too….. 2 boys with 1 girl…..? And exchanged every week……? How could they ask us to stay with 2 boys….. In 1 room, and moreover, no doors….. That means anyone can come into the room any time….. We would be open to all….. I am ok with them fucking us…. but why do they want… the world to see us getting fucking…..?

Girl 1: Well I feel, we would lose our worry on such thoughts by then, and within 3 months, we will surely enjoy whatever is in store….. but I thought that we would be asked to or trained to expose may be a little bit, get fucked by dad and may be get fucked by some boy that would be it….. But I did not think first 1 boy and then 2 boys then all the boys….. They will become my room mates….. No doors… they will start fucking us day and night…. The boys sure are naughty…..

Girl 2: I agree….. But not just roommates….. Fuck mates….. She said and both of them started laughing….. A while later…. She continued…… Well I have butterflies flying in my stomach already… I nervous yet exited…. In reality if we had ever got this kind of thoughts, our parents would have killed us….. But I really appreciate the idea to let lose this orthodox practice and learn the lifestyle of the west. As Rajeev sir rightly said, he will make sure we will lose our shame and for sure our clothes too….. And both of them started laughing again……

You How Did I get to know what they spoke to each other…… I am sure you would have guessed it…..

Yes…..! I had placed, A secrete mic in each of the rooms and a recorder too I could listen to their heartfelt and uncensored views and thoughts which they would not otherwise be able to share with us in real time….

Let’s hear a recording from the boy’s room…..

Boy 1: Hey I am Aswin,

Boy 2: Hi, I am Raju…..

Boy 1: Are you exited….?

Boy: Yes for sure…. I never expected that I would get selected.

Boy 1: You think, there could be rejections?

Boy 2: I guess…. I saw more than 100 boys waiting in line, and we are only 50 here…..

Boy 1: Hey, dint you listen to Rajeev sir…? He said right now we are 50 boys here, and another 50 would get added after 6 months. May be they are on standby.

Boy 2: May be you are right. But I am trying to understand the selection process….?

Boy 1: Well, look at yourself, and look at me, we have such a nice body, what else is needed for selection?

Boy 2: May be your right…..

Almost all the boys had similar conversations and as expected all the boys were very excited….. Unlike the girls had a different take on thoughts…..

This was one of the main aspects / motive of this project ….

To make boys to feel and understand that this was only a part in their lives and to take it very normally rather than spend or waste time and energy in wooing girls….. Looking at them in a way to make them uncomfortable….. As we all know, the end result is the boy and girl will meet the bed ultimately…. Now with this project, they would get to experience everything they want without wasting their time and energy in unnecessary things….

They will not need to or get exited seeing any girl…. Once they would have seen so many girls wearing skimpy, close to nothing kind of clothes on their bodies or their naked bodies even ….., fucked them multiple times… fucked multiple girls…. After a while, this same excitement will not be there and in the real world they would behave normally. The phycology is very simple….. Too much of some thing or some activity, will eventually start to bore you.

This project would help also the girls in allowing boys or men to stare at them, their assets, and anything they wanted and not feel uncomfortable, even if they wore normal clothes or no clothes….. They would have shown so much of their body to so many; a new stare from any new boy or any man in the real world would not make them feel uncomfortable.

We did hear a couple of more recording’s from the girl’s room…..

Girl 1: All this is looking like a dream…. How do you feel?

Girl 2: I have worn western clothes, but only when my parents were around…… not otherwise….. Most of the time in family gatherings…..

Girl 1: Then it would not be hard for you to get transformed…..

Girl 2: Why do you say that….? I am exited but my hands and feet are trembling with nervousness…..

Girl 1: Same feeling here…. Mom told me about this whole idea that Rajeev sir explained…. And till now I was normal, but now I am feeling very nervous….. The thought of the world looking at my naked body is giving me the shivers……

Girl 2: Do you have experience of this kind before….?

Girl 1: 6 months back I kissed a boy and he had fondled my boobs for a few seconds….. It was on my 18th birthday…. I ran away nervously….. That evening, I found my panties wet….. I thought I loved that feeling…. And see… today, my panties are soaking wet…. Just with the thought with not one boy… multiple boys, multiple times, multiple places….. are giving me the same feeling…..

I am having Goosebumps actually…..

Girl 2: Meeee tooo….. ahhaaaa…. Listening to your words and imagination…. My panties also got wet….

Ahhaaaaa….. Listening to their words I had a hard orgasm….. And stopped listening to their recording…..

Oh…. I forget to mention… there was also an LED TV in each of their rooms and their controls were in the office room and another set with the warden…..

After I came hard, I thought it was time for them to enjoy and relax themselves…… relieve them of the upcoming tension and excitement…..

I turned all the TV’s and started a movie….. (A popular Hindi movie…. “Murder”) this movie contained a lot of erotic kissing and making out scenes…. But it had no nudity……

I played the movie and went back my room. I set the alarm for 3 hrs and took a nap.

Hope you all are liking the story...... I hope to expect some comments.... Thank you.
Like Reply
great update
Like Reply

PART IV

I woke up after 3 hrs…. I had a wonderful nap…..I had a refreshing nap……

Suddenly there was a knock at my room’s door…..

I opened the door…. it was the Hostel Warden……

The hostel warden was a middle aged woman, slightly plump but was very seductive….. She was a perfect fit for the boys section….. Her eyes were filled with lust…. Ever since I interviewed her, I was waiting to pull her, rip her clothes off and fuck her right there….

The warden’s uniform was a white shirt with buttons in the front….. And a white Knee length skirt…..I had designed the uniforms for all the staff members and students uniforms…… they had a specialty in them….

Warden: Good afternoon sir,

With her greeting I shook out from my dream…….

Me: Good afternoon……

Warden: Hope I have not disturbed you….

Me: No not at all, is there something urgent?

Warden: Sir, The male warden we appointed did not turn up for work? We need to look for a new one…?

Me: Hmmmm….. Did you try calling him?

Warden: I did, but no response…..

Me: Any suggestions, anyone else you know who could take up this job, do you think anyone from the support staff?

Warden: Why don’t you take up this……

Me: What me….? I don’t think I would be right choice….. Moreover I would have classes in the morning at least for the first week…..

Warden: I understand sir, how about temporary, I mean till we appoint a new guy?
Me: Well, I don’t think you will need a new warden for the girls section….. As for the first 3 months, there would be hardly any activity…… I am sure you can handle both the boys and girls single handed…..
Warden: Are you sure?

Me: Well, I am not sure if I could control their stairs…. But the rest I can ensure…..

Warden: I already observed that sir…., I am getting the jitters in my pussy…

Me: ummmm…… means you already found an attractive boy….?

Warden: Not one…. A rough glance while the boys were picking up their beds and blankets…. I found 3 attractive…..

Me: Wow….! 3…., I am sure, from the second week, you would surely get busy….. We will surely need a male warden soon….. Else there won’t be anyone to control the other boys….

Warden: You just mentioned that I would be enough to handle both the boys and girls for the first 3 months, what happened suddenly?

Me: From the second week I am sure you would get busy with the 3 attractive boys…. Then we would need someone to handle the other boys….. Won’t we?

The warden blushed…. and said….. I’ll sure become a toy in their hands…. I won’t need to worry about my uniform anymore…. I am sure they will not allow me wear any clothes….

Me: Exited…..? Well, are you aware, that you are wearing a magical uniform?

Warden: Exited, of course, but wait a minute…. Magical Uniform? What is that supposed to mean?

Me: Well, You will need to wait for the surprise…. There would be a magic with your uniform every week…. Starting from the second week…..

Warden: Oh sir, at least give me a clue?

Me: Hmmm…. What would I get?

Warden: I can kiss you…..?

Me: That’s a small bribe…..

Warden: Ummmm….. I can kiss your dick, or you could suck on my boobs….. What say?
Me: Option 1 sounds good…… but since the secret is big, I will suck your boobs too……

Warden: With pleasure…… I would love that…..

The warden looked around….. Boys and other staff members were walking around in the corridor….. She waited there, expecting I would call her inside my room…. I understood that….

Me: What are you waiting for?

Warden: I thought you would call me inside, someone might see us….

Me: I thought you just said that you would do everything with everyone…..

Warden: I did, but I am feeling shy…. Like you would take out the shyness from the girls, assume me to your student and take out my shyness as well….. After that I will do anything you say…..

Me: Ok… Sounds good…. Come-on in

The warden walked inside my room and closed the door behind her…… I stood waiting for her to start…..

The warden opened all the buttons of her shirt…. And ripped opened her shirt….. I was surprised; she did not wear a bra….. Her milky white boobs with perfect sized pink areolas were at open display….. No bra? I asked….,

Warden: Dr. Thapar asked me not to wear….. I went to meet him this morning….. She slightly blushed…. He fucked me…..

Me: When would I get this lovely opportunity to pump your holes?

Warden: You could do that right away, if you want….

I caught her hand and pulled her towards me…..

I caught her boob and started to suck….

She started to moan…. She brushed her fingers through my hair and pulled my head to allow me engulf more of her boobs…. I alternated between both the boobs….. After a heart filled sucking…… I left her boobs…..

She was breathing heavily….. Her eyes closed….

She opened eyes after a few mins….. Her lust filled eyes were evident…..

Warden: You know how to tease a girl……

Saying this she slowly bent down…. She unbuckled my belt and pulled down the zipper….. And took out my dick…..

She looked at my dick and shook back…..

I asked her what happened….

Warden: Sir, I have not seen a dick this big….. My husband’s not even half this size….. I don’t want to just kiss it… I want to taste it as well……

Me: All yours darling…..

Slowly she took the whole dick in her mouth and started to suck it…. Her mouth was magical

Within no time…. I was cumming….. I came hard in her mouth….. she licked my dick till the last drip and stood up…..

Warden: You made me horny and satisfied yourself alone….. You are too mean sir…. Why did you cum so fast….. I was hoping I would get a nice fuck with this dick…..

Me: Oh…. I am so sorry… You could have told me, I would have controlled…..

Warden: No problem sir, I want your dick tonight…..

Me: Sure darling…..

Saying this I kissed her lips and she turned to pick her shirt, after wearing the shirt, she asked what was magical about the uniform.

Me: I told her the secret…. Her eyes widened……

Warden: You mean….. Really, I can’t believe….. That is so unbelievable…..

She ran up to me and hugged me….. This this really unexpected…. She moved aside…..

I was actually wondering, for a project like this, how the clothes could be so sober…..

I took her in my arms and hugged her again tightly…. I whispered in her ears…. Could you remain horny till tonight?

Warden: Sure sir….. I will, I need that big dong of yours inside me….

Me: Well, for that I need you do something…..

Warden: Anything for that…..

Me: Come to my room without a stitch of cloth on your body tonight….

Warden: No…… You can’t be serious…… It won’t be soon before I will start walking around with a stitchof cloth on my body….. At least not till that time….

Me: OK… Ok I understand….. But very soon I will want to come to my room without a stitchof cloth on your body…

Warden: Sure sir….. I will

Me: Ok then, I’ll be waiting for you tonight…..

Warden: Me too…..

She said and went out of the room….. I quickly wore my pant and walked out of the room to take a round around the girl’s rooms…..

I strolled around; I saw that some of the room’s doors were open…. I guess no one was expecting any one, so all the girls were roaming around in their night dresses….. Some of them saw me and tried to avoid me and shied away…. Some of them walked up to me and greeted me….

I quickly returned back, I did not want to make them feel uncomfortable…..

I came to the office room and called a meeting with the staff members to make changes in the time table for the 1st week….

The meeting lasted for about an hour; all the other teachers proceed to quickly finish dinner. After dinner, I went in search for the warden…..

In the corner, I saw some boys had formed a small circle…. I barged in and was shocked to see…

A boy was happily smooching, the warden and the others were cheering….. We had made no rules what to do and what not to do…. The warden was chosen to make sure; the boys do not peep or try to disturb the girls… before the end of 3 months.

He smooched her for about 5 or 6 mins and left her gasping for breath….. She looked up and found me standing there, I was smiling…. She blushed and put her head down…..

I moved the crowd aside and extended my hand, pulled her towards me….. I was sure, if I left her there….. No boy would let her sleep…..

We bid the boys good night and took the warden to my room…..
I fucked her twice that night and early in the morning, she wanted to leave back to the room…. I told her she could go, but asked to go topless…..

She agreed, wore her skirt and took her shirt in the hand and left my room…. I saw her walk till her room all topless…..

I went back and slept. Had to get up early. As College starts tomorrow……

Well readers, I will reveal the secret about the magical uniforms…… in the next part…… Get ready for first day of college….. Fantasy College….
[+] 5 users Like FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
Hey Guys.....

Are you not interested in this story..... more than 1800 views on the story but only 3 comments.......

If you are not interested, I will stop writing.....

Please comment if you need further parts of the story.....
Like Reply
Erotic bro keep it going
Like Reply
plz continue bro
Like Reply
Super story  clps
Like Reply
update plz
Like Reply

PART V

As scheduled…. I woke up at 5:00 AM, got ready and moved out of my room….. I saw that the warden was all dressed in her sports uniform, and was getting all the boys aligned for the Yoga classes……

The warden looked at me and smiled…..

Warden: Good Morning sir,

Me: Good Morning miss…. How are you….?

Warden: Ummm still sleepy…..  You left me so late….. You told me you will fuck me once…. But ended up fucking me twice…. And by the way I am Mrs. not miss….

Me: Well you are a miss for all the boys and girls….. And last night you were so tempting ….. And I am sure from the 8th week onwards you would look even more tempting…..

Warden: What all would I lose staying here…. I don’t know….

Me: Well you lose your clothes for a start…. And later slowly, slowly lose everything else, you will enjoy equally as well…..

Warden: I sure will sir….

Me: Quickly get the boys and girls ready and get them to the ground…. I will wait there with the PT teachers…..

I reached the ground; (Pt.) (Pt.) Atul Mala & Miss Patel was already present in their respective yoga uniforms.

The yoga uniforms for the students and teachers were also magical …. But since it was the first week….. None of them exposed anything nor were they tempting in any way….. But yes very soon these uniforms would start showing their magic….

The students assembled one by one on their respective yoga mats….. I supervised their seating arrangement. Sharp at 5:30 AM the class began…

I addressed the students:

Dear Students, Yoga is not about learning only the asanas… but to learn the art of meditation and self-control…… along with some asana…..
(Pt.) Atul was assigned to the boys section and Miss Patel for the Girls section. Temporarily… (This would change after the 3rd week….)

Both the teachers began with meditation for around 20 mins, and later some simple asanas……

After an Hour at 6:30, all the students were served health drinks and then all of them returned to the respective rooms to freshen up. Students were to finish breakfast 8:30 AM and report at the assembly hall by 8:45 AM for morning prayers….. Classes would begin at 9:00 AM……

As per the original time table, the Sex education class were designed in a way that their regular classes and studies did not get affected…. But I was sure, that the students (Specially Boys) would be eager to know more about this subject than the others…….. And the girls would have 100’s of questions…. They surely would not concentrate in regular class…..

In yesterday’s meeting, we changed this schedule to start the class with Sex Education Subject and teach them to control their excitement… for the first 2 weeks, after that, it would be as per the original time table…..

After the morning assembly, sharp at 9:00 I entered the Girls class….. And Dr. Thappar entered the boy’s class….. Readers, you may be wondering, why no lady teacher for the boys…. You will come to know later….

One glance at the girls…. I could guess they were un-expecting, nervous yet excited all feelings at the same time…. Since kids, none of these girls would have got naked before anyone except their parents….. But only till they become adults, and after that, may be before their mothers…. But not, definitely before their dad…… I am sure; most of these girls would have worn western clothes….. But only when they are with their parents or close relatives…. But very soon all this was going to change…. They would be getting trained to get naked anywhere and anytime and anywhere….

Good Morning Beauties….. I said….

Good morning sir….. All the girls said in Unison…..

I started with basic introduction and asked all the girls their names…… and most important if anyone was nervous…..

As expected everyone was nervous….. But it was easy to understand the excitement through the lust in their eyes…..

I said to the class, since it is our first day today, I would taking first 2 periods of this subject for the first 2 weeks and then classes will be as per the regular time table….

I am sure you still would have a lot of questions like how and when all this would start and where will all this lead to….. etc….etc….etc….

Let’s start with some questions…..

One girl put her hand up….

Her question was:

Sir, won’t we be called sluts after we leave from here after 3 years….? I mean, we will be getting fucked by around 100 different boys by the end of 3 years, and I have heard, that only a slut sleeps with multiple men…..

Nice question I said,

I answered…..

What makes you think you would be called sluts….. Sluts work for money….. A slut’s job is to make sure she is able to satisfy her customer, immaterial to if she is getting satisfied or not…..

A slut is only an object of pleasure and nothing else…. Her happiness, her satisfaction is not cared for at all…. So my darling, you won’t be called a slut….. You will continue to be a normal girl….. A modern girl…. A carefree, shameless girl……

Moreover you have paid a fee to learn rather than getting paid…. And we won’t be sending you anywhere or to any client or man outside of this college to sleep with him and earn money for yourselves or your family….. So you won't be called sluts…

Thank you sir, she said and said, now I am satisfied, I was nervous all night thinking the same…..

I knew this as all thoughts or questions don’t come at the same time…. and this is why I decided to take the first class….. Anyway, I hope you will get good sleep tonight…..

Next Question:

What if we get addicted to all this and want to continue this all our life, what if we get married to someone…. It would be only 1 dick for the entire life…. Then what happens?

Well, I am sure you would not mind getting addicted to all this and wish to continue this all your life….. This is still a pilot project; we ourselves are not sure how well this would work out…. Along with all this extra-curricular activity, you would also need to focus on your regular studies…. Assuming this project works out well, and then I am sure there will be lot of openings in our college and we also plan to open more such colleges…..

However to answer your question, fondness or addiction is something that can be overcome sooner or later. Doing the same thing over and over again, will start to bore you…. And you will automatically not want anything of this happen or continue… once you quit doing something out of will, you would  never want to do it again….. This theory is called “The 21 days de-addiction theory”…..as per a well-known Phycologist…..

Next question:

Will all the teachers also fuck us….?

Well that’s a choice….. Your choice…. I am sure; I mean who would not want to fuck beauties like you? But if you choose, you can straight away deny that teacher…. You could also choose your favourite which teacher you want to get fucked and who you don’t want to get fucked from…. And the request will be kept descrete….

Next question:

Will the boys be fucking us with condoms or without…..?

Yes….! Definitely, they will be fucking you with condoms and the teachers as well…..

What if we get pregnant? Because condoms are not 100% risk free…..

Don’t worry about that….. We have taken all kinds of precautions….

Next Question:

I have a funny question, but I still want to ask…..

Yes please ask…..

Sir, once we start staying with the boys, how we can focus on studies…. They will want to keep fucking us all day all night….. They may not even allow us to wear clothes…. Just like you said…

All the girls in the class started laughing……

Which is why darling, we have scheduled something called as a separate study hour, where both the boys and girls will need to focus only on studies…. And then you will have a stress free night to enjoy with the boy or boys……..

Next Question:
Are there any female teachers for this subject?

No… No Female teachers, but we have both male and female support staff to assist and train you…..

Any more questions?

No sir… all the girls said in unison….

Ok I have one question for all of you?

Just one more question please sir….….. The same girl who asked about pregnancy stood up again….

Yes please ask….

Would there be any test or exam and would there be marks given for this subject?

Hmmm…. I was wondering, how come no one asked this question….

Well yes… there will be tests and marks would be allotted…..

In fact, it won’t be tests; it would be tasks that you will need to do…

What kind of tasks sir…. Fucking?

Yes it would include fucking, oral sex, fantasy fulfilment, satisfaction, self-control… and many more….. This subject also will be for 100 marks… but the passing marks for this subject alone would be 60. Less than 60, there would be other ways that you would need to score those lost marks….. By way of punishment…..

What kind of Punishments? The same girl asked……

To start with, you will be made to sleep with your hands and legs tied….. You will not be allowed to get fucked, or masturbate, may be for a day… or week… or month depending on the level of mistake done by you, but you will teased, made horny, but will not allow you to cum….. you would be asked to take bath in the open where all would see you….. You will not be allowed to shave….,

We also have similar punishments for the boys also, especially if they misbehave……

In this college, discipline is mandatory…. both for the boys and girls.

Would there be any scary or severe punishment to girls? Other than the ones mentioned…..?
Severe would be, extreme hard fucking, Mouth fucking….. etc….

Ok so are you all done with your questions…..

Yes sir… again all the girls said in unison…

Ok so I have a question….

How many of you have may kissed a boy once, or get your boobs or pussies fondled or how many of you have masturbated at once…..

The class was fully silent…. I understood, they are still feeling shy….. So I said…..

I will turn my back, but I want true answers…. You could tell me your experience and if you had a boyfriend is that relation still going on or not….. And announce to the class who will break your virginity…

One girl got up and said, my Dad once kissed me on my lips the night I turned 18… I felt it started a sort of chemical reaction in me and I wanted that to happen every night….. I am sure; my dream came true, when Dad told me about this college… Till I was dropped to college dad used to kiss me every night…… In fact some-times, nicely smooched me… just like in films….. I am missing my dad and his kisses… My dad will be breaking my virginity……

All girls clapped…..

Another one got up and told about her first kiss with her boyfriend and how he had fondled her boobs for a few mins…. And sensing something unusual happening inside her, she ran away….

She was the same girl who told this to her roommate… through the conversation we heard in the recording…..

A couple of more girls shared their experiences…. It was close to 2 Hrs that this session lasted, and the period bell was about to ring…..

Everyone had said their experiences…..

I turned back and called a girl to come to me…. A cute girl, she had just turned 18 years a few months back, not to short, not too slim, or plump…… she had a superb figure….. I wanted to fuck her the day I interviewed her …. I could not escape her lusty eyes….. She had an even toned body…..

She happily ran towards me and hugged me….. I gave her a nice juicy kiss in front of the whole class and announced, this is my darling…. Her name is Phalguni…..  I will be breaking her virginity I said…..

Half the girls were shocked, and the rest were happy but all clapped…..

It was decided on the day of interview….

I asked her to share her experience….

She said a couple of nights after she turned 18 years; she had seen her mom do that every night…… Her dad had passed away a few months back and mom was feeling lonely… every night, she used to masturbate… The same increased and she started to masturbate in the day time also ….. One day her mom caught her doing that…. But instead of shouting at her, she understood that it’s every female’s basic need and since then she is helping her mom and her mom helps her in masturbation everyday…. But her mom always needed a nice hard dick and because of society norms and other problems, she could not get any…..

The class asked why she chose me to break her virginity…..

She said that she liked me… and another reason is…..

Tell the class the next line as well….

She hugged me and tried to hide her shyness to say the next line….

I turned her back and made her face the class….. Her cheeks had turned red…. She gathered all the courage she could, and finally said….

Mom will start staying in the school hostel after her work at the office…. and at night get will openly get fucked by all the teachers…… every night……. And after 3 months, both her mom and she have decided to completely shed off their clothes for their whole life…. Her mom will quit her existing job and join this college as a full time hostel warden after 3 years….. Also I (Phalguni) will be joining as support staff for the boys section after I have completed 3 years of college…..

Wooooooo…. All the girls cheered….. But why after 3 years…. why she could not quit her job and start working immediately….

She said, that she would not be able to quit now as she was working on a project…. She can’t quit right now… but at night she will enjoy the fullest….. And same with me… even I will enjoy to the fullest….

I felt she was getting horny as she was telling about past experience…

I went close to her and stood behind her…. Slowly I started to unbutton her first 2 buttons….. Her deep cleavage was on display….. All the girls started curious weather I would strip her completely……

Please sir… Don’t strip me now….. If you want, I am ready to give my virginity to you tonight only….. But don’t strip me now…. She slowly whispered in my ears….

I stopped …. And stepped back…. She turned back and smiled….

All the other girls got upset…. As they felt, that I would strip her completely….

Strip her sir…. It will be fun….. The girls started shouting….. Poor little Phalguni looked at me with pleading eyes….

My darling is feeling shy…. Don’t worry… very soon she will walking in and out all naked…. Without a stich of cloth on her body…..

Sir, you have seen her naked body already… show us also….. One of the girls asked….

No I have not seen my darling’s naked body yet… even I am desperate to see her naked body…..

Sir I have a request….. Another girl asked….

What is that…?

As she has, already accepted to shed her clothes for her whole life….. We want that she is made shameless and bold at least a week or 2 before all of us would become shameless…..

Oh… sure darling… I will make sure of that…. I will make her so bold, that she will not object me striping all her clothes in front of the whole class and after that, she will stop wearing clothes for life..….

Yehhhhh….. All the girls started shouting….. And the period bell rang…..

Ok beauties….. I will see you tomorrow morning… and from tomorrow you first class will begin…..

Bye Girls…..
[+] 3 users Like Lust4You's post
Like Reply
Nice Update..  Heart  clps

Thank You..  thanks yourock
Like Reply
What is this guys... only 1 comment after my latest update.....

please do comment.....

Thank You....
Like Reply
Awesome bro
Like Reply
You are amazing.....
Superbly erotic....
Amazing....
Like Reply
***********************************************************************************************

PART VI
***********************************************************************************************
Just like in the Girls section…. Boys also had a few questions but those questions to not clear their confusions but excitement… and just to make sure and believe that they would actually get to fuck all the girls…..

Dr. Thappar Informed about the various tasks they would need to do to pass the regular subject tests and this special one…… and explained the punishments as well…..

Boys were a little upset as far as the punishment was concerned as they found it harsh…. And he also informed that, under severe punishment, if they were found misbehaving or giving any kind of torcher or not studying well, they would be expelled from college and no other reputed college would give them another chance or admission…..

Rest of the day went normally…… with all the other subject teachers taking care of their respective subjects…..

Around 7:30 PM Phalguni’s mom arrived….. She was wearing a nice shiny saree….. She came to my room along with… Phalguni – My darling…. came along with her…… Phalguni was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and shorts….. Phalguni’s mom (Sowmya) instantly stripped herself … She got naked within no time….

Me: Hey, you’re stripping before your daughter…. There’s still time for your daughter to get shameless…..

Sowmya: Don’t worry about her…. She will watch us fuck and masturbate….. She won't get naked…. Moreover, I also want her to get used to all of this and then it would be easier for her…. Taking a decision to remain without clothes all life is not easy…. Especially, for a woman…

Me: But even to masturbate, she will need to get naked…. I don’t want to see her body yet….. There’s still time… moreover the students in her class want to see her walk in and out without clothes before they start doing it…

Phalguni: Don’t worry sir…. I will not get naked… I will masturbate over my shorts…. I will show you my naked body in front of the whole class…. After that, I am all yours… But please sir…. I want to watch mom getting fucked…. I have always wanted to watch mom getting fucked….. And in between I can also get to kiss you….

See your dick….. Hold it…. if I am allowed…. And enjoy the live sex show….

Me: Ok…. If you are not getting naked, I am ok with that…. I am sure you are wearing your panties….

Yes sir…. Phalguni said and shied a little….

I guess it was the first time any man had asked her this…..

Come here you naughty slut…. I called Phalguni's mom and hugged her tightly….

I gave her a deep smooch…. She was already horny enough….. I squeezed her ass… she moaned with pain…. I held and threw her on the bed….. Phalguni slowly came and sat on the bed…. And spread her legs…..

I dived into already wet pussy…. giving her the shivers she had never experienced before….. She had mentioned during the interview that her husband had never done any oral sex with her…

Phalguni started getting horny too…. Hearing her mom’s moans….. I could see her, squeeze her boobs…. and slowly rub her pussy over her shorts….

I could hear Phalguni’s light moaning sounds….. I made her mom cum once by just teasing pussy…. Phalguni’s mom had been without a dick for over 6 months…. And was way too horny…

She lay there breathing heavily…. I slowly got up and went near my darling…. She froze for a second… she thought I would rip her clothes and would fuck her right there….. Of course she would not have minded that…. She was equally horny like her mom….

I went close to her face and started to smooch her…. She tasted her mom pussy juices for the first time….

She extended her hand and roamed it over my already erect dick still trapped in my pant..….. I could see the fear in her eyes as if she assumed its size….

After her mom’s breathing normalised…. She got up and walked close to me….. She hugged me tightly from behind…..

Sowmya: That was heaven…. I am so happy I made the right choice to choose and accept this life…… Thank you sir….. Thank you so much…..

Both my daughter and I would be at your service anytime and anywhere…..

Me: Not at my service…. Be ready for the whole college’s service…..

Sowmya: Sure sir….. But I am sure you know that we are not done yet….. You still owe me a nice hard fuck….
Me: Oh… well how can, I forget that….. I said and pulled her towards me and pushed her on the bed….. I unbuckled my belt and stripped off my pant and shirt…. My hard erect dick was on display to both the mother and daughter…..

I saw the fear in Phalguni’s eyes…. It looked like as if asking herself, is this rod someday going to tear up my sweet little, cute pussy…..

She gasped and swallowed a lump inside…..

Me: Looks like your daughter is not happy looking at my dick…..

Sowmya: Very soon she will be under this dick and many such like these…. She will surely fall in love with it…… She has never seen a read dick till now… so obviously she would be terrified….. She said and caught my dick and started stroking it….. See darling, watch closely, she said to her daughter and went down on her knees and put my dick in her mouth….

Her mouth was hot like an oven…. If felt my dick melting in her mouth….. AS much as I tried, I could not help pull Phalguni towards me, and gave her a hard smooch…..

I turned her and started to open her T-shirt buttons…. She whispered…. Sir, you said you will not strip me… I stopped…. But I still cupped her boobs from bellow and started to kiss her neck….

Phalguni had told me during the interview that her neck was her extreme weakness….. she used to get horny immediately her mom kissed her neck…..

I continued to nibble her neck….. I was sure, she will become horny….. She caught my hand and herself to it towards her shirt buttons…. As if asking me strip her…. And ravage her right then and there….. I pulled back my hands….

She turned back with a shocked face…. She slowly whispered…. Anything for you sir…. Do anything you want… I will not stop you and she herself took her hands towards her shirt buttons…..

This time I stopped her…. I said, I wanted to tempt you and not do anything more….. Now masturbate…. You will have a thundering orgasm… look at me fuck your mom……

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and asked to lie down on the bed….

Please be gentle sir… Sowmya said…. it has been over 6 months that no dick has entered inside….

Don’t worry darling….. I said and rubbed my hands over her pussy…. her clit was throbbing and pulsating at the same time….

I opened the wrapper of the condom and asked Sowmya to show her daughter how to make a man wear a condom…. Phalguni observed it carefully….. Next I positioned my dick over her pussy and rubbed it a few times….

Sowmya moaned lightly….. I slowly started to push my dick…. As she had mentioned… Her pussy had become very tight….

It started to pain her a bit….

I looked around and asked Phalguni to take some coconut oil… I applied oil on her pussy and Phalguni applied a good amount of oil on my dick…..

This time my dick went in easily….. I started by giving slow strokes…. And gradually increased the speed…..

She was moaning….. As I was busy fucking Phalguni’s mom. Phalguni was desperately masturbating….. Her mom’s moans were a adding to her excitement….

Within no time Phalguni came…. And with her facial satisfaction I could guess she had not just cum, but cum hard…. She was breathing heavily…..

I fucked Sowmya for another 15 mins and both of came at the same time…..

Sowmya’s face had a smile of happiness…. She was truly satisfied…. And so was my darling Phalguni…..

I pulled out my dick and waited there… Sowmya got up and sucked my dick clean with the condom still on…. After sucking… she slowly pulled out the condom carefully and pored all cum in her hands and tasted it….

She called Phalguni and made her taste my cum…. Phalguni made a funny face…. She could not understand the taste…. Sowmya dipped her fingers in cum and made Phalguni lick again….

She will slowly start liking the taste… don’t worry….. I said,

Phalguni got up with little difficulty… her legs were still trembling…. She had cum hard…. And may be for the first time she had cum so hard…..

I pulled her close to me and kissed her…. I asked Sowmya to drop her back to her room and come back….. She needs a good sleep…. Tomorrow morning she will need to wake up early….

Sowmya held her hand and walked till the door of the room…. Mom, your clothes….

Why darling, very soon you also are going to roam around just like this…. Phalguni smiled…. And both of them walked out…..

Sowmya would be returning back after dropping her, she would sleep in my room tonight….. Like this every day she will spend a night with all the teachers…

She came back and both of slept naked…..

More In the Next Part.... Till then Enjoy and please comment.......
[+] 4 users Like FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply