Nude in Chennai !
Nude in Chennai
Hi Friends this is true story. My name is sharda and my hubby's name is Rajesh. I am 36 year old curvaceous women. My stats are 36C-30-39, My hubby is sex manic and want to expose me whenever there is a chance.

First I was shocked when I was newly married later slowly started liking it and he used to bring low cut nighties etc. He asked me to bend and show my boob assets to milk man, paper wala etc.. I  used to do it and he used to fuck with roughly on that day. Mostly many people have seen my shapely assets in my apartment. These days he has become maniac and want to expose me fully nude not sure if he wants to get me fucked too. One day he asked will you become nude and show? I was scared, He said to strangers and not in Pune. I said OK if you are with me and I am not caught. So he made a Trip to Chennai.

He asked will you become nude in Chennai and expose? I asked who will make all these things to do to wife? He laughed and showed websites where I saw real wives exposing and getting fucked by other men. Some in threesome with 2 men etc.  I said OK hubby I will expose yes it is promise. I was now ready for every thing even fuck by other men.  

He had booked MGM resorts and did not say anything to me. We landed in Chennai and the cottage was sea facing and was huge. He said surprise and took me back of cottage. I saw there was a hot water tap and open bath. Looking at it I was very happy. I faked scariness and asked my Hubby, What dear will I take bath here? He said yes. I said Compund wall is around 10 feet who will see? He said dont worry I will arrange. I said nobody should know that we are doing thus purposely. He said no darling I will manage. He said will you become nude here? I said I am scared but since I have promised will become nude and expose.

He asked me to wear very short skirts,My shapely big thighs were seen openly.
Door bell rang and he asked to adjust skirt and opened the door it was Room Boy. Hubby asked room boy why is bathroom in open? Roomboy said I dont saab.I saw my hubby had kept mobile on recording. Room boy immediately started seeing my thighs, I slowly moved my legs now my pussy was exposed fully. I was wearing transparent bra and panty bought by my hubby. I looked at my hubby, He winked and smiled and I smiled too. He went out to smoke cigarate. I understood.

I started to check WhatsApp and acted busy in mobile. Room boy came very close to me and started seeing my pussy. Now I spread my legs little further so that he now saw my pussy fully. We started talking some thing. He become bold and was talking vulgar he did not know English properly so I ignored he was talking sex but being Tamil guy was not able to express. Slowly I saw his errection fully his pant had Tent. I immediately started seeing his Tent and both of us were smiling and seeing each others private parts openly.

Suddenly hubby came and Room boy was scared and he went and started talking with him. He told mem sahab is very good and  secretly looked at me and winked. I smiled at him which made him happy. Room boy asked Sir what time you people take bath? I said at around 6 AM in morning. He said OK I will get Towel etc Mam. I smiled and I slowly moved skirt again in front of Hubby and Room boy scaringly saw my Pussy and went out. Huuby kissed me and said Thanks and saw recording. He saw my Sati savitri avtar and was Happy.

next morning Room Boy came at 6 AM sharp and I went out and he whistled at me I smiled at him giving green signal. He dropped towel I bent down now my boobs were on show I was not in hurry to come back. Huuby called darling come soon. I came back in to room he went and just slided door making sure it was not fully closed. He asked me to go to bath quickly I understood he was in hurry for my exposing. I wanted to inside to change Hubby said change here only. I smiled and said OK you only undress me. He quickly came and threw my nighty down.

Now I was in see thru Bra and Panty. I saw Room boy peeing from door. Hubby quickly went back and opened my Bra with great speed. Now Room boy saw my boobs full nude I pulled my panty down now I was full nude. Hubby turned me towards him and starting kissing my ass was on show for Room Boy. Room Boy became bold and slightly opened door first time I saw his Dick. It is not big or fat but I liked it and was glued to his Dick he was masturbating. I wanted to fuck him badly.

Hubby's voice woke me up, He said now go to Bath quickly. I ran outside .I started bathing in open Bath Room and was shocked to see around 6 - 8 men on coconut trees. I got scared and came back and told Hubby. Hubby said it is OK go and take bath and kissed me. I went out and was full nude all people were seeing me cool breeze was touching my assets. Men were whistling I kept exposing my assets from all sides. Suddenly Hubby came all got scared. I looked at him he was nude he came and started fucking. We did open sex watched by 1/2 dozen men. Hubby fuck was Rough and we changed positions. I kept smiling for all naughty whistles. Men were signaling for me for fuck.

I was tired and slept in noon Hubby said there is one more surprise ! I smiled and said Thanks ji. I am eager. I knew it was going to be fuck and I wa sready for fuck by other me. I kissed Hubby. Around 3:30 PM door bell rang and 2 Message guys came. Hubby winked at me. I saw Camera was in recording mode. Massages were huge and young. One guy asked me to change and take towel. Hubby said change here only. I became nude in front of 3 Men and slept on my ass on Messaging table. Both massagers started slowly.

Hubby said Pl do roughly. Message guys got clue and they grabbed my Big ass checks and started squeezing. I slowly spread my legs now pussy lips were exposed. Message guys said Mam turn in front we will do nicely. I smiled and turn in front now they started squeezing my boobs fully. One guy started oiling my pussy. I was laughing loudly I had become Randi in true sense. Hubby was watching this. One guy put his finger directly in my Pussy I looked at Hubby and signaled Shall I fuck?

He winked and I understood. I told both men to show their Louda (Dick) and held one guys tent. Both said mam mam and looked at Hubby. Hubby winked at them and immediately They became nude and one guy started fucking me. I was licking another Mans Dick. Hubby was laughing like maniac. Now another guy turned oiled ny virgin ass hole and started fucking. It was paining hell! I asked to stop. But there was no mercy. After 4 5 rounds of fuck in all holes I was tired and slept. When I saw my hubby was licking both men's Dick. He offered his ass and Both me fucked him looked he was used to this. Hubby said thanks and sent those me away. Both me squeezed my Boobs again kissed and left.

After 1 hour I woke Hubby was checking video and was masking etc.. It was amazing I was in Sati Savitri roop with other men. I said thanks for rough fuck to Hubby and asked what if this becomes habit. He said don't worry I will get different Dicks for you and I was Happy. Life had suddenly become very exiting and new. Now Pune is boring for me.
[+] 2 users Like Nicedick's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.