BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA
Little kavya And BIG Difficulty

DIsclaimer : I Am not Author of This Story i Reed This somewhere and I Like it. oll Credit is Going to Original Other

I just made an interesting discovery. I had an accident at work. Well, someone else had an accident at work, and they had it on me. My secretary spilled a full cup of coffee all over me. I only live fifteen minutes from the office, when it isn't rush hour, so I drove home to change clothes with the idea of being gone a little under an hour altogether. It didn't work out that way.

Before I tell you what happened, it would probably help if I told you a little about my wife and me. We are in our late twenties. I am twenty-eight, my wife, Kavya, is twenty-five.

We both graduated from an Ivy League university three years ago. Both Originally Indian and Green card Holder. I was three years older than most of my classmates because after high school I went into the Army for three years. It helped a little with the expenses, and the experience was good for me. I was not the most mature person that ever graduated from high school.

I got my present position with the firm that employs me, in large part due to contacts made through the fraternity I joined. I am very good at what I do though and I have earned everything that has come my way in the three short years that I have worked here.

Ask anyone that knows my wife to describe her, and the first word any one of them would use is beautiful. She is truly beautiful. She is petite, almost diminutive. She stands only five feet and no inches in her bare feet. She is perfectly formed and extremely sexy. She weighs in at 105, has beautiful deep red hair which is
lustrous and eye catching. She is not one of those women who are impressed by their own beauty. She is the sweetest, kindest, most generous and considerate person that I have ever met.

She is also very smart. She stayed right around a four point grade average all the way through college. She was always a point or two above me, without ever seeming to work at it. On the other hand, I had to work my butt off, and get a lot of help from her, to stay anywhere close to her. If it hadn't been for her I would never have passed English Lit. I am sorry, but when I read something, to me, what it means is what it says. I used to sit in class and listen to all of my classmates and the professor discussing what a writer meant and I would just think, "Where the hell are they getting that from?!"

Nothing has changed. I still take people, and the things that they say, at face value. I suppose that makes me gullible.

Kavya went to work for a large company here in town not long after graduation but she hated it. Now she does consultant work for a much smaller firm. She is making much less money but she is very happy. Money is not a problem for us though. I much prefer that she be happy.

The thing that you are probably wondering about is our sex life, right? I mean, you didn't start reading this little tale to find out how I like my job and what kind of cars we own. Well, the sex is great. Kavya and I started dating in our junior year and I got lucky on that first date, very lucky. She is hot. She loves sex and is very adventurous. One of the things that I love about her is the sexy way that she dresses. She loves wearing revealing clothing as much as I love seeing her in it.

As exciting as our sex life is, nothing can compare to those first few months of white hot excitement and discovery. Kavya was great. She wasn't afraid to tell me what she liked and what she didn't, and she wasn't afraid to try new things.

We have tried, and still play around with a wide variety of little things to spice up our sex life. We have tried and enjoyed bondage. We don't do it a lot, but when you have a lot of free time on a weekend it can be a lot of fun. She gets especially excited when blindfolded and helpless. She says it sets her free. We are not into pain, giving or receiving, so we haven't tried S&M. We have experimented with water sports and while you wouldn't want to do it everyday, it can be pretty exciting every now and then.

The thing that we both enjoy most is female exhibitionism. Because who the hell wants to see a naked man!

We like going out where people aren't likely to know us and Kavya will "accidentally" show off a little too much skin. We both get a charge out of it when some strange man gets a good look up her skirt, or down her top, and she has several outfits that we bought specifically for that purpose.

We have also flashed truckers on the Interstate, but that has led to a couple of close calls so we don't do that anymore. It was fun, but the fun goes away in a hurry when one of those trucks starts drifting into your lane at seventy miles an hour and just misses taking the side of your car out.

We like to go dancing now and then. Kavya is a great dancer. I on the other hand can best be described as "a man on the dance floor
having a fit" while his partner dances to attract the attention of every male within range. I believe it is known as rhythmically challenged.

Kavya has a special selection of panties that she bought just to wear, and show off, when we go dancing. We tried, or rather, she tried, going commando once. We both decided that it is more exciting when she is wearing a sexy pair of panties, mostly because those places are so dark that you need the flash of white silk and lace to be able to see anything. Flesh doesn't stand out as well in a dark club.

Lately though, we have added a new dimension to our sex life. While having sex we fantasized out loud about other men. There are variations. Sometimes we imagined having a threesome with some man or other, either someone we knew or someone we have imagined. These fantasies are fed by stories we read on the internet and a couple of magazines that I subscribe to and we both read.

There is one other thing I should mention. My wife frequently includes an element of sexual servitude in her fantasies. She finds the idea of being sexually subservient to another man, or men, very exciting. I have tried to help her play out those fantasies, but I have to admit that I am more of a lover than a user.

In my work life I am a very dominant, take charge kind of person. That attitude serves me well at work. For some reason though, I am not comfortable assuming that role with Kavya. I am not subservient either. I am just not comfortable ordering my wife around. I do, however, find the idea of another man treating her that way extremely exciting.

That brings me back to the present. I got in the car and drove home from the office to change clothes. Kavya's car was in the garage so I knew that she was home, but I couldn't find her in the house. I stepped out into the backyard and looked for her. There was no one in the back yard.

I started back inside when I heard a loud, obviously sexually charged female moan from the other side of the fence between our yard and the single guy that lives next door.  I stood there for a moment, listening, and soon that sound was repeated, along with my neighbor's strong, firm voice saying, "That's a good slut, suck that cock, baby. Yeah, use that tongue."

As I listened I was well aware of the instant stirring in my pants. The thing that really caught my attention though, was that the moan that I had heard sounded an awful lot like Kavya. While I waited to hear more, things got more interesting when my neighbor said, "Damn Bashir! This bitch can really suck cock! How's her cunt? As great as I promised?"

"Fuck yeah! This bitch has it all! I've always wanted to fuck a hot young Indian. Shit, I'm not going to last very long. Good thing we have all afternoon."

I was stunned, but my cock was harder than I could ever remember it being, at least since those first few months that Kavya and I had spent together.

I walked quietly to the fence and peeked between two of the boards. There was my wife, on her hands and knees with my neighbor's cock in her mouth, and a man that I had never seen before fucking her from behind.
[+] 8 users Like Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow very nice what will he do now.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Good start superb
Like Reply
Please update bro
Like Reply
It never even occurred to me to break it up! Instead, I rushed back inside and grabbed a beer from the fridge I grabbed the phone from the cradle and I went upstairs to our bedroom which has a window looking out over our neighbor's yard.

I pulled a chair up to the window and sat staring down at the two men fucking my wife while I called into the office and told them that something had come up and I couldn't make it back this afternoon. Something had definitely come up!

I hung up the phone and stood up and undressed and sat there playing with my cock as I watched my beautiful young wife being fucked by two middle aged men.

My neighbour, Equbal, a divorced man who looked to be in his middle fifty’s, had lived next door to us since we moved in to this house shortly after we were married. We liked him well enough. We had been to more than a few parties at his house. He had a nice pool in his backyard and had pool parties about once a month. He always invited us to his parties and we went to them more often than we stayed home and listened to them. It was a great opportunity for Kavya to show off in a sexy bikini. Equbal was in good shape and was handsome and personable. Kavya always seemed to enjoy his company.

I watched as the men withdrew their cocks from my wife's body and she collapsed onto the lounge cushion that they were using to fuck on. Equbal patted her butt and spoke to her and I watched in amazement as Kavya rose to her hands and knees and turned around and opened her mouth and sucked clean the cock of the stranger who had just fucked her.

While she was doing that, Equbal moved up between her legs and started running his cock into her from behind. At least it looked like it was going in. I decided that I was missing too much detail here. I watched until she had finished licking the stranger's cock clean and then doing the same for Equbal. Then, while Kavya was getting them all beers and they were getting comfortable by the pool, apparently to rest and recuperate, I set up my tripod and aimed my digital movie camera at the neighbour’s yard. I zoomed in as much as I could and started recording. Then I got my binoculars out and was ready if the action started up again.

I wasn't disappointed. Kavya drank her beer quickly, and the men moved their chairs off of the cement pool deck onto the grass. Kavya knelt down between them and started going back and forth between them sucking their cocks, alternating between them for several minutes each before switching.

After Kavya had gone back and forth between them several times, Equbal stood up and with his large cock bouncing freely in front of him he walked over to a patio table and came back with his own video camera and started recording my wife sucking his friend's cock. I was jealous. He was able to get close-ups. Kavya didn't even seem to blink. She happily continued to suck on the cock in her mouth and seemed not to mind in the least that she was being filmed.

I was using the binoculars now and I was focused on my wife's face when the man she was sucking off grabbed her head and pulled her face down hard against his stomach. He was obviously having an orgasm and I could see her hurrying to keep up with the obviously large load of cum he was shooting into her mouth. Her cheeks expanded and contracted as the man filled her mouth with cum and she seemed to swallow it easily.

I watched as she finally pulled her mouth away and gently licked the head of his cock. I was looking right at her face when I saw the look of alarm replace the look of lust on her face.

I lowered my binoculars and saw that a third man had just come out of the house. Equbal approached him and they talked quietly for a moment. I put the glasses back to my face and recognized the new man. I didn't really know him, but I had spoken to him a few times at the parties that Equbal hosted in his back yard.

I was watching them talk when I saw them both look over at my house. Equbal even stared at the window where I was sitting for a moment, before looking away and returning to their quiet conversation.

I watched as the new man walked over to where my wife was still kneeling in front of the man that she had just performed oral sex on. He stared down at her as he started undressing.  My wife started to speak. She was becoming very animated, shaking her head and obviously not happy about the appearance of the
third man.

Her protests didn't bother the men though. The one she had just sucked off leaned forward and wrapped a fist in her hair and pulled her head close to his face and spoke to her. I didn't have to be able to hear it to realize that she was being ordered to cooperate, perhaps threatened.

I considered going to her aid. I know that I should have. But I was sitting in my bedroom, naked, and I had been very close to my own orgasm when the new man arrived. Judging by the way things were going it would not be long before I was very close again.

I watched as the new man took Equbal's seat and Kavya moved, with obvious reluctance, to a place between his wide spread legs. I was watching with my total attention cantered on my wife's lips nearing yet another large male organ when something appeared right in front of the binoculars. I nearly had a heart attack!

I quickly lowered the glasses and saw that there was a cold bottle of beer being held out in front of my face. I took it from Equbal, who was now dressed in a pair of shorts. He smiled at me and sat down on my bed.
[+] 7 users Like Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
Super sir
Like Reply
(08-08-2022, 04:22 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Super sir

Thank's for Apprisiyeshan But as I Maintain in First part I am not the Author of the story. All credit Go's to Original author
Like Reply
Great opening. Going to be good story
Like Reply
No one spoke for a long, uncomfortable moment. For some reason, I felt very guilty. Equbal, on the other hand, seemed quite satisfied with himself.

He finally spoke. "How long have you been in here watching us, Pande?"

I told him what time I had gotten home and how I had come to discover what was going on in his backyard, and how much I had seen.

"You are obviously enjoying the show," he said and chuckled.

I couldn't help being embarrassed. I was after all, sitting here naked, with a hardon, watching men use my wife for their sexual pleasure.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Well," he said, "I have been fucking her since the day before yesterday, Monday. Today is the first time that I invited friends over."

"How did it start?" I asked.

This was the strangest conversation. We were sitting here in my bedroom, watching my wife through the window as she sucked off the new man next door and we were talking as if we were discussing a sporting event or crabgrass or the weather, calm, mildly interested, not very emotional. I didn't feel that way of course, but that was the way he was speaking to me. So I was following his lead. He obviously felt very much in control of the situation.

"As you know," he said, "I took a leave of absence to work on the book I have been writing. I had talked to a publisher and showed them what I had and they were interested. They even gave me an advance. It was time to get serious."

"Since I am home all of the time now, I see your wife fairly often as we come and go. I saw her out front on Monday and I invited her to come over and use the pool. She was hesitant, because you wouldn't be there. It was a beautiful day though and she finally gave in to my gentle persuasion. She came over a few minutes later in one of her tiny little bikinis. We swam for a while and then we would sit in the shade and have a beer and then swim a little more. There was something that I have noticed about your wife over the last few years. Are you aware that she is a submissive?"

I nodded, but I qualified my response. "She has some mildly submissive fantasies. I don't know that I would say she is a total submissive. We have played around with it, but I am not a very satisfying dominant, it seems. My heart isn't in it."

"Well, Pande," he said, "she has found a more satisfying dominant.Now don't get me wrong. I don't want to screw up your marriage. She still loves you, and what she feels for me is definitely not love. From the looks of things up here, you aren't all that upset about it either. Can I take it from the way I found you up here with your cock in your hand that you aren't all that upset, or particularly jealous?"

During most of this conversation, I had continued to stare out the window at my wife having sex with Equbal's guests. I had been talking to Equbal, but not looking at him. Now I turned around in my chair, more than a little self conscious about my nudity and my hardon, and I said, "This conversation is much more serious than we're treating it. It involves the future of my marriage, my very happy marriage. Can I tell you something in confidence? I am not sure how much of what I tell you that I want Kavya to know right now."

Equbal nodded, and just because he was fucking my wife and sharing her with his friends now, I had no reason not to trust him.

"Kavya and I have a very good sex life. Has she told you much about our sex life, or our fantasies?"

"No, not much," Equbal answered. "I actually didn't care that much. Most of the time, when she is with me she is not allowed to talk without permission, or unless asked a question. I just recognized the submissive in her and when I got the opportunity I took advantage of it."

"We have discussed her submissive fantasies," I said. "We even experimented with them as I told you. We have even talked about finding someone, someone like you I suppose, to take control and let her experience being a submissive. While I am not a dominant, it just isn't in me to behave that way; I have always found the prospect of watching my wife being used like that to be very exciting."

"Don't misunderstand," I continued, "I am not a submissive. I am very much a voyeur, as you can see. While I am not dominant enough to control her to her satisfaction, the idea of her being controlled, being used the way you are quite obviously using her, turns me the fuck on."

"Then I don't see where we have a conflict here," Equbal said, sounding very reasonable. "We just need to come to an understanding about the rules, the limits, as it were. All three of us want to indulge our fantasies without damaging your marriage. I am sure that we can work that out. Don't you agree?"

I glanced back down to see that I had missed the new man cumming in my wife's mouth. I was so involved in my conversation with Equbal that I hadn't even been checking on her. She was now sitting in the new man's lap and the three of them were now sipping on a beer. I turned back to Equbal and nodded.

"First of all," Equbal asked, "do you want Kavya to know that you are aware of our arrangement?"

"I must admit, I have mixed feelings about that," I said. "I have been enjoying spying on her today. On the other hand, if she knew that I knew, then she wouldn't be cheating on me. I don't like the idea of her cheating. Not to mention that if I were closer to the action, able to see and hear everything first hand, even join in from time to time, I think I would get much more out of it.I can't be here all of the time, of course. I have to work. I would appreciate it if you would try to concentrate your molesting her, as much as possible, to when I am home and able to watch. When I am not home, to the extent possible, I would really enjoy a video record being made available. I noticed you were recording her earlier. I assume that wasn't the first time. I would really like a copy of the recordings you have made so far."

"Actually Pande," Equbal responded, "I very much prefer you being there. There is a large element of humiliation involved in using a submissive. They generally crave two things from their submission. They crave the freedom of surrendering their freewill to someone who takes pleasure in using them. Not just making love or having sex, but using them. Using is the important word in that sentence. The other thing most submissive crave is humiliation. Most of them don't want to be harmed, or even hurt. Kavya is certainly not into pain, although a little of it seems to stimulate her. I am not into pain either. I am not a sexual sadist and I don't take pleasure in hurting people."

"The reason I prefer that you be there when I use her, is that the humiliation of being used in front of her husband will be so much more intense, for all three of us, I suspect. While you say that you are not a submissive yourself, I don't believe that you have looked deep enough.The act of surrendering your wife to another man to use is a submissive act. If you are present when I am using her and sharing her with whomever I choose to share her with, your very presence while those acts are taking place is an act of submission."

"I am not saying that I wish to involve you in any way beyond witnessing, and on occasion taking your pleasure with your wife, under my control, of course. I am not bisexual, nor are my friends, as far as I know. I can assure you that I won't be offering you to my friends.Kavya has already surrendered to me. She is coming along just fine, with only a few occasional signs of reluctance. When she is not with me, or acting on my behalf, I have no desire to intrude upon your marriage. I will not put any restrictions on your relationship. If our relationship is to continue though, I will not allow you to put restrictions on my relationship with her either.

I can tell you that I will not use her every day. Your life will not be substantially different than it was yesterday except that most days, while you are at work, I will, at the very least, have some sort of sex with your wife. Be it a blowjob or a quick fuck in the morning, or serving, and servicing, me and a guest or two around the pool. I may come over out of the blue in the evening and interrupt whatever television show that you are watching and Bend her over your lap and fuck her. Or I might bring a friend and just watch him fuck her. I may come over and order her to put on some slutty article of clothing and take her out somewhere to publicly humiliate her. She loves that, you know."

I had listened to Equbal spelling out Kavya's new life, our new life. It all sounded very exciting in the abstract. I wasn't sure how I felt about it as a reality. His comment about my submissive nature had given me something to think about.

"Alright," I said, "I think that I am willing to give this new lifestyle a try, but not without caveats. I will not permit her to be harmed, or hurt unduly. I reserve the right to rescind this agreement if I sense that it is harming our relationship. And lastly, you may or may not be right about my submissive behaviours, but I am not convinced, and I am not bi either. So while I look forward to taking part in your activities, you should be clear on my limits."

"Understood," Equbal responded. "I too have a condition with which you must comply. There will be times when you are not pleased with what is being done to your wife, or with her, or what she is being made to do. You will want to object. Don't. In the first place, I will not accept your objections. She knows that if she objects to something, beyond the normal reluctance of a new submissive of course, them I will stop whatever it is that she objects to and we go back to being next door neighbours, without Benefits."

"Kavya and I have already had that conversation. You need to understand that part of the thrill for her is in being made to do things she finds unpleasant, or humiliating. Sometimes she just wants to be forced. You cannot interfere, beyond convincing her to put an end to it, later, in private. Is that understood?"

I accepted, reluctantly. Equbal stood up and shook my hand and said, "For as long as it lasts then. I shook his hand and he said, "Why don't you put on some trunks and join us next door. I am looking forward to seeing Kavya's face when you appear." So was I!

Equbal left and I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and my sandals. I put a fresh disk in the video camera and started it up again. Then I grabbed another beer and headed next door. I didn't ring the bell. I just entered and walked through the house and stepped out onto the patio.

Equbal had Kavya Band over a table, facing the patio door where I had just come to a sudden stop. He was plowing into her pretty hard and she was grunting with each stroke. Her eyes were closed and she didn't know that I was there.

I glanced at the other two men. The latest to arrive, the one that I had recognized, also recognized me. He looked nervous until he saw that I was neither surprised nor upset. The other man, the one I hadn't seen before, just nodded. He didn't know or care who I was. He cared only that he was getting to have sex with a beautiful young woman who was half his age.
[+] 3 users Like Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
Thanks bro. Please post the next part.
Like Reply
(09-08-2022, 04:29 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Thanks bro. Please post the next part.

Tomorrow.
Like Reply
I moved a little closer and stared at the lust filled face of my wife as Equbal fucked her, more for my amusement than anything else, I am sure. She was really enjoying his large cock, and I imagine she was also enjoying the fact that she was being fucked in front of an audience. I couldn't wait to see her face when she found out I was in the audience. I watched as she came twice before Equbal finally came inside of her. He stayed buried in her and then he used sign language to indicate that I should get undressed so that I could take my turn.

I peeled off my shirt and Kavya must have returned to her senses enough to realize that someone was undressing near her. Her eyes shot open and she saw me and screamed. She struggled to get up but Equbal held her down. He finally tired of her struggles and slapped her ass, quite hard actually. She ceased her struggles, but started to try to explain to me what was happening. As if there might be some Benign explanation. Equbal slapped her ass again and said, "Bitch! Did I give you permission to speak?!"

Kavya just groaned and shook her head. It finally seemed to sink in that I was getting undressed, that I was going to fuck her, and that I did not look in the least upset. All of a sudden she smiled so brightly. The girl has a killer smile. No one can resist it. It lights up a room. Equbal pulled out of her pussy finally. I hurried to take his place. I had been up in my bedroom window watching this little orgy for over an hour now and I was ready to explode. While I was fucking my wife, Equbal moved around and forced her to suck him clean, which she did with apparent skill.

I had been a little worried when I had seen the size of Equbal's cock. I have a good, average, seven inch cock. I have always thought that I was knowledgeable enough about female sexuality that between my cock and my fingers and my tongue, Kavya never left a sexual coupling with me, unsatisfied. Despite knowing enough about female anatomy to know that a woman's vagina is well adapted for expanding and contracting, with a very good set of muscles in place for just that purpose, in the back of a husband's mind when he sees a large organ like Equbal's stretching her out, well, a guy can't help worrying. Life is all about tight pussy you know.

Equbal stepped back and away from my wife's face and the gentleman that I hadn't met yet stepped up and took his place. Once he had his cock in my wife's mouth and she was sucking him satisfactorily, Equbal introduced me to Bashir, the man whose cock she was sucking, and Ali, the man that I had met before, but whose name I had not remembered.

Bashir was more than a little surprised when he found out that I was Kavya's husband. Surprised, but not in the least inhibited. He proceeded to tell me how hot my wife was and how much he loved fucking her tight, hot cunt.

I would have thanked him politely, but I was having an orgasm. I wasn't finished though. I left my cock buried in Kavya's pussy and almost immediately I was fucking her again, and she loved it. I could hear her making strange sounds, obvious sounds of passion which I had never heard come from her before.

Bashir continued fucking her face and I watched him grab her hair and pull her face against his stomach and cum down her throat. He gasped and swore and then he smiled at me and said, "Man, I told you she was hot! This is the first time I have cum three times in a row since I was your age! This bitch is so fucking hot!"

It seemed like I had just cum. Well, I had, actually. But as I watched Kavya lick the last few drops of cum off of the end of Bashir's cock I filled her full of cum again. As soon as Bashir moved away I stepped up to her face and watched as she took my nasty, cum covered cock into her mouth without a second thought. This is the same woman that would always insist on taking a shower after sex because she was dirty!

Bashir and I went over and sat down at the table with Equbal and Ali. Ali looked at his watch and said, "I think I have time for one more before I go home. I have to agree with Bashir. She is the hottest piece of ass I have ever had in my life, I shit you not."

I know, totally weird, we are here gangbanging my wife and I am listening to all of these crude remarks and I am so puffed up with pride I doubt if I could have put my shirt back on. watched as Ali went over to where Kavya was still Bent over the other table and he stood behind her and ran his hands over her body and slid his cock into her. I watched as her eyes closed in pleasure and she gripped the edge of the table and hung on as Ali fucked her hard. He continued to fuck her hard for at least fifteen minutes and she loved every minute of it.

He finally shot his cum inside of her and stood back. He moved over to her face and she instantly gobbled up his nasty cock. When she had cleaned him to his satisfaction he came back over to where we were sitting and watching. I heard him and Bashir talking about going for a swim so that they wouldn't go home to their wives smelling like pussy, my wife's pussy. They dove in the pool and swam around for a few minutes. I just stared at the many loads of cum dripping out of my wife's red, swollen pussy. There were streams of it running down her legs, nearly all the way to her feet.

Equbal got her attention, with difficulty. She was only just semi-conscious from all of the sex. When she finally looked up with a slightly dazed look on her face, Equbal told her to go inside and take a shower, and hurry up. Bashir and Ali got out of the pool and dried off and dressed. They left, after Equbal promised to invite them over again soon.

Then Equbal reached down into a cooler beside him and pulled out three beers. He put one on the table for Kavya and we sipped at ours until she came back out looking fresh and fuckable once more. She also looked embarrassed and had trouble meeting my eyes.

I handed her the beer and she took a big sip and then sat down near me. I reached over and held her hand and listened as Equbal explained to her the agreement that he and I had reached earlier. It took him a few minutes to lay it all out and I felt her shiver in excitement several times as he talked.

When he had explained the details of our agreement he asked if she had any questions. She turned to me and asked, "What are you doing here? How did you find out?"

So I told her about the accident at work and hearing her through the fence when I got home.

"You weren't mad?" she asked.

"I was surprised, but my major reaction was a hardon that I could hammer nails with. We have talked about doing something like this. This was maybe a bit more ambitious than we had planned, but it turned me on. It obviously is turning you on. I am willing to go along with things until one of us decides that we can't take it anymore, or it starts having an effect on our marriage."
[+] 1 user Likes Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
"I can't deny," I continued, "that watching you getting fucked by strange men and sucking their cocks was even more exciting than I had thought it would be, and I thought it would be pretty damned exciting!"

Equbal said, "Kavya, I would love to fuck you one more time, but I have cum in you three times today and one more might be fatal. I want you to come over to my house tomorrow morning at eight and wake me up with your lips around my cock."

He turned to me and said, "I will make you a copy of the two DVD's I made of her. The first one is of our first two sessions. The camera was on a tripod, so no close-ups, but you will be able to see and hear everything. They were both pretty hot. The second one will be of what happened today. You saw the last half of it. The first half, with Bashir and me was pretty interesting too."

Kavya and I stood and wished Equbal a good evening. I put my shorts and sandals on and grabbed Kavya's bikini. She was still naked when I led her out through the back gate and then through the gate into our own backyard.

As soon as I had closed the gate I pulled Kavya close and hugged her tight. We didn't speak or move for a long time. We just held each other. Then she whispered, "Bet I can get you hard again." I laughed and pulled her into the house and we sat down in the kitchen. We needed to talk.

I got us each a glass of ice water. We had already had enough beer to drink. And she looked very tired. We didn't speak for a minute or so. Finally I asked, "Were you ever going to tell me?"

She blushed and looked away for a minute. Then she replied, in a very quiet voice, "I wanted to. I was almost positive that you would enjoy hearing all of the gory details, but I was scared. I doubt if I could have kept it from you much longer though. He seems to be getting a little more demanding each time."

"You love it, don't you?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Yes, and no. That's the thrill of it I suppose, part of it anyway. I know you understand. We have talked about it."

I pulled her into my lap and played with her well used body. It wasn't my intention, but the stimulation soon made the conversation a little easier. Maybe even a little more honest.

"What about limits?" I asked her. "It didn't sound like you had any, the way Equbal described it."

"I have some," she said. "I insisted that you not be hurt. I am not into pain either. It won't be pain free though. I got Equbal to promise not to endanger my place in the community or my reputation at work. That shouldn't be a problem since I am only working an average of two days a week right now. The biggest thing for me is that every night when I go to bed, I want to still see the love in your eyes. Can I count on you to say stop if this starts to bother you?"

"I am going to go along with just about everything, in the beginning," I responded. "I don't know what my tolerance level is yet. I know that I sat at our bedroom window this afternoon watching those dirty old men using you and knowing how much fun you were having and I didn't have any doubts or regrets."

"When I finally got over there and shoved my cock in you I came almost instantly. I could feel how fucked you were, I could feel that your pussy was swimming with their cum. I could see red marks on your ass and your tits from the rough way they were handling you. I watched you sucking those slimy cocks and yes, I know that any husband in his right fucking mind would have been grossed out, pissed off, anything but hard as a rock."

"Equbal tried to convince me that this would have hardly any impact on our lives," I continued, "but I know that's a crock of shit. I suspect that, at least in the beginning, there are going to be a lot of evenings that his sex life is imposed on our lives. For a week or two that might be fun, but I can see it getting old fast if he doesn't control himself."

"My question for you is," I asked, "can you settle back into our more sedate lifestyle after getting the chance to live out your fantasies. I saw the way you acted today. You were nearly out of your mind with lust. You were making noises that I have never heard before. If, a day or two from now I say that I can't take it, can you go back to what we had? Can you settle for just making love to me?"

Kavya smiled and said, "First of all, I will always only make love to you. I am not making love to those others. I am fucking them, or more correctly, they are fucking me. The answer to your question is most emphatically yes. If you were to say right this moment that you have decided that once was fun, but once was enough for you, then at that moment it is over. I will never see Equbal again, except to waive to on the sidewalk. I have three afternoons of very erotic memories which I will enjoy for a long time to come. I think you will enjoy the DVDs when you see them. In fact, I will make sure of it," she said with a pixie-like grin.

I had planned on asking for more details about her encounters with Equbal. I decided instead to wait for the movies to come out. I had been working a couple of fingers lightly around her pussy and Kavya seemed to be more than ready for another round of sex. Before I could suggest it, she stood up and said, "Let me make us a light supper and then we can go upstairs and play some more." I wasn't all that hungry, but I guess I need to keep my strength up. I sat and watched her moving around the kitchen in the nude putting supper together. God damn she was hot!

We ate quickly. It was a quiet meal. Despite all that had happened today, we had pretty much talked it out for now. After we ate I helped Kavya clean up and then I followed her up the stairs to our bedroom. She had trouble walking because my hands were all over her beautiful ass. We entered our bedroom and I had forgotten about the camera and my chair by the window. I went over and checked that the camera had powered down. I put the chair back where it belonged and I reached up to close the blinds. Kavya put her hand on mine and said, "Equbal ordered me to leave the blinds up from now on and except when we are sleeping to leave the lights on. He said that from now on I am always to dress and undress in front of the window. Oh, and Equbal doesn't want me to wear clothes around the house anymore."

I didn't have a problem with that!

I looked out, it wasn't quite dark yet. I saw Equbal sitting on his patio watching a small TV. He wouldn't be able to see us in our bed though. I looked around at the other houses and saw that there were several that, if someone were looking, they would be able to watch Kavya dress and undress by the window each day. We got into bed and before I started making love to my beautiful, sexy wife, I asked her if there were any other rules that I didn't know about yet.

She thought about it for a few moments and then she said, "One day a week I am not allowed to say no to anyone, within reason of course. They can't make me rob a bank or do anything illegal, but if a guy comes on to me when I am Bent over in the bread aisle at the supermarket and tells me that he would love to inspect my buns, I have to let him."

"I won't know in advance what day of the week it will be. I think that's everything now. You were listening when Equbal told me the provisions of your agreement with him. I think that covered pretty much everything. That and the things that I just mentioned, are you still okay with everything?"

"One day at a time," I said, and started kissing her. They had been pretty rough on her today, so I was more gentle than usual. We kissed and touched and made love and then I lay back on the bed and held her in the crook of my arm but before I knew what was going on, she got up on her knees and sucked my cock clean, and licked my balls too. It was very pleasant for me. I don't know how she could do it though. Still, all she has to do is say she doesn't want to play anymore. Nobody is forcing her. She started to get up and go to the bathroom and I asked her if she was going to take another shower. She nodded and I said, "Don't."

She shot me a questioning look, but she just went to the bathroom, used the toilet and wiped her pussy off with a moist towelette. Then she came back to bed and we cuddled and talked quietly for a few minutes before she turned her light off and we went to sleep.
Like Reply
I eagerly await every update you post Sir... you have me hooked, please reel it in with more updates soon Sir Smile
[+] 1 user Likes indiancuckinus's post
Like Reply
(14-08-2022, 09:21 PM)indiancuckinus Wrote: I eagerly await every update you post Sir... you have me hooked, please reel it in with more updates soon Sir Smile

Thank You.
Like Reply
We got up at the usual time the next morning. I leave for work at a little after eight each morning. Kavya had to report to Equbal and wake him up with a morning blowjob at eight. She left for Equbal's house at five minutes before eight. I watched her cross the lawn as I sipped on my last cup of coffee and thought about what her morning would be like. I had a hardon all the way to work.

It was a long day. Because I had called in yesterday afternoon, and because I was having so much trouble concentrating today, several people asked me if everything was alright at home. I had to force myself to concentrate and do my job for the rest of the day.

I hurried home after work and Kavya met me at the door and we kissed and she looked great standing there naked. In fact, I was quickly losing any of the nagging doubts that I had been harboring about the new arrangement. There were obvious advantages for me.

Kavya pulled me into the kitchen and we sat down to eat. While we ate she told me, in detail, all about her day. It had started when she quietly entered Equbal's house just before eight and snuck up to his room. She knelt by his bed and lifted the covers and put her head under them. He was nice enough to sleep in the nude, but he was laying on his side so she had a hard time getting into position to take his cock into her mouth. Her task was made easier, however, by the fact that he had a hardon.

That was how he found her when he finally woke up, less than a minute after she arrived. Things didn't go quite as planned though. The reason he had a hardon was that he had to go to the bathroom. So he got up and went to the bathroom quickly. He came back in and returned to bed and Kavya took him back into her mouth and gave him a nice, long, good morning blowjob. Start your day a little bit better!

After he came, she swallowed, and then he took a shower and got dressed. He took her back to our house and had her make them breakfast. It seems that he hadn't been shopping and was low on supplies. After breakfast he ordered her to show him her flashing outfits. She had told him about them a couple of days ago. As she pulled them out of the closet she noticed that they somehow didn't seem as risqu as they had a week ago. Equbal looked at them and chose a backless sundress with very deep cleavage for her to wear.

He watched her dress and then he escorted her back to his house. She waited by the car while he locked his doors. He unlocked the car and they got in and he drove off towards town. As soon as they were off of our street he ordered her to drop the top of her dress. He drove around aimlessly for a while, driving slowly through town. Kavya told me that there must have been a hundred people who got a glimpse of her sitting topless in the car.

They drove until he pulled into a parking lot at a strip mall and parked in front of a store that specialized in lingerie and clothing that was perhaps a little sexier than you might expect to find at the normal clothing store at the big mall downtown. The store had just opened for the day and the only one inside was an attractive woman in her late thirties or early forties. She looked up when Equbal and Kavya entered and flashed Equbal a big smile. She obviously knew Equbal and came over and gave him a hug.

Equbal introduced Kavya to Charmi, and he introduced Charmi to his next door neighbor and new slave, Kavya. Charmi's eyes lit up at the introduction and she took a closer look at Kavya. Then, Charmi and Equbal searched the store's racks for the sexiest, most revealing, sluttiest outfits that they could find for Kavya. Charmi led them to a rack and picked up a sheer blouse and showed it to Equbal. This was not translucent, this thing was transparent! Equbal ordered Kavya to take off her dress, which she did. Right there in the aisle.

She put on the blouse and looked at herself in the nearest mirror. Every bump, every mole was readily apparent! The blouse didn't have buttons; she tied it below her breasts. It was very sexy, of course. But damn! She couldn't imagine wearing it where anyone would see her.

Charmi said that she had the perfect skirt to go with it and led the way to a rack of stretchy lace skirts. Kavya said they looked more like scarves than skirts. She put one on and it didn't go around her waist, instead it went around her hips, the upper edge was only a fraction of an inch above her pubic hair, the lower edge only an inch below her pussy.

She turned around and looked in the mirror and the top half of the crack of her ass was uncovered. She didn't believe he would dare to make her wear this in public. She was very wrong! Equbal liked it so much he picked out three of them. He also picked out two tiny pleated skirts that only just barely covered her ass, as long as she didn't move. Every turn, every step she took caused the skirt to flip up and reveal more of her than it should.

Equbal and Charmi chose several more sexy outfits. One was a very short, thin, lacy slip that just barely covered her butt. Another was a pair of bib overalls which had been made into short-shorts. She tried it on over the top she was wearing and it looked pretty hot. She also modeled it without the top, and it looked obscene. Her nipples were more or less covered where they pressed against the denim of the bib top, but the sides of her breasts were totally exposed.

Charmi led them over to a corner of the store where they found a large selection of tube tops and crop tops, most with suggestive writing on them. They went through them and picked out a dozen. Equbal especially like the ones that said, "I Love Cocks", with a picture of a rooster, "Commando", "Puts Out On 1st Date", "Love Sucks True Love Swallows", "Phuk Mi", and "Treat Me Like The Bitch That I Am!". The others were just as awful. Charmi pointed out a selection of black velvet chokers with rhinestone writing on the front. Equbal couldn't make up his mind so he bought six of them. They said, "I 'heart' cum", "I 'heart' Dick", "Whore", "Slave", "I 'heart' to fuck", and finally, "Fuck Me!"

Kavya said that she felt like she was all ready to go to work on a street corner with this crap on. She had no idea where she would be forced to wear these things, but she had a feeling that she was not going to like it. She found the prospect very exciting.They carried everything up to the cash register and Charmi and Equbal decided to let her wear the transparent blouse and lace skirt that she had tried on first, along with the choker that said, "I 'heart' Cum."

After Charmi had removed the tags, but before Kavya was allowed to dress, Charmi pulled her into a small room behind the check out counter and Equbal stood in the door and watched as Kavya was ordered to her knees and for the first time in her life she was ordered to please another woman with her mouth.

This wasn't something that she had even contemplated when she had surrendered herself to Equbal. It wasn't long at all after she got started that she realized that it wasn't bad at all. In fact, it was pretty exciting. Since Equbal had recorded it, I would get to see it later.

I asked Kavya a lot of questions as she told me about eating out Charmi. I was curious how she had felt about it. She seemed to have a strange mix of emotions. First of all, she was not bi and really didn't want to do it, but the idea of being forced to do it against her will turned her on. What surprised her most though, was her reaction when Charmi started getting excited. She found that causing Charmi to lose control and have several nice orgasms was turning her on. On the whole she found it to be a pleasant experience.

After she had satisfied Charmi, Kavya was allowed to go to the restroom and rinse her face and hands. She returned from cleaning up and in front of Charmi, Equbal, and a couple who had just come in to look around, Kavya put the blouse and tiny, lace skirt on. When she was dressed, if you could call that dressed, Equbal put the choker around her neck and fastened it.

They stood her in front of a mirror and as she stared in disbelief she heard the couple that had just entered the store approach and admire her new outfit. Kavya said that she could feel how red her face and neck were but she smiled at the new couple and followed Equbal back out to the car. They were each carrying four large plastic bags of clothing. Kavya said that she thought that Equbal must have gotten a pretty substantial advance on that book he was writing, or supposed to be writing, because the clothes that he had bought for her may have been small, but they were very expensive.

I asked Kavya where the outfit that she had worn today was. I knew where the choker was. She was still wearing it. I thought she would look hot in those clothes and I wanted to see them. She asked me to wait and let her get to that. She was trying to tell me about her day in chronological order, so that she didn't leave anything out.

They had gone back out to the car and as soon as she sat down it became apparent that it was not possible to cover her privates when she sat. The tiny skirt that she was wearing just rolled right up into a roll of fabric as small as a belt. Equbal drove to a seedy section of town, where they keep the strip clubs and seedier bars and tattoo parlors and the adult book stores. He parked and Kavya got out nervously. As soon as she stood up she stretched out the small swath of fabric around her hips so that it covered her bright red pubic hair and her pussy again. She was within walking distance of a half a dozen businesses. None of which she felt comfortable entering.

She meekly followed as Equbal led the way to the adult book store. As she entered she felt the eyes of everyone in the room turn to her. She knew how she looked. Her blouse was all but invisible. Her tiny little lace skirt, which was more holes than fabric, was less than a foot wide and covered not much more than her pubic area and the bottom half of the crack of her ass. Not to mention the choker she was wearing that said, "I love cum" in bright, sparkly rhinestones. She followed Equbal around the room. She was afraid to look up, to look anyone in the eye. She knew how slutty she looked and she wasn't surprised as strange men started gathering around and staring at her, commenting among themselves on her various attributes.

I suppose that she must have been quite a curiosity. She was certainly dressed like a slut. Her breasts were clearly displayed and the rest of her nearly was. She was wearing a wedding band. She was blushing bright red and she was with a man who was old enough to be her father who was treating her with total disdain.

After walking around and looking at the magazines, movies and toys available, Equbal selected a pair of handcuffs. He led Kavya to the cash register, paid for the hand cuffs and two movie admissions. Then he removed the cuffs from the package and cuffed Kavya's hands behind her back. He led her to a door on the far side of the room and as they approached it a buzzer sounded and Equbal pulled it open. He guided Kavya through it into a small, dark theater. The only thing that she could see, at first, was the large screen showing two brassy blondes sucking off some guy with a very large cock. It was a minute or two before her eyes adjusted and she could see that there were only four men in the small room. They were spread around so that no one was sitting near anyone else. She noticed that they were all staring at her though.

Equbal led her to the centre seat in the centre row of seats and sat her down and ordered her not to make a sound. Then he went back out to the aisle and went around, taking a seat two rows down from her and slightly to the side. She saw him take out his movie camera and point it at her. She heard more people coming into the theatre. They probably wanted to see what was going to happen to the lady in handcuffs in the dark theatre. At first not much happened. The four men that were in the room when she and Equbal entered were probably not aware of her handcuffs and her slutty attire. So they just watched.
Like Reply
amazing story telling art ,please give regular update
Like Reply
(17-08-2022, 02:57 AM)mahamatherchod Wrote: amazing story telling art ,please give regular update

I Think Daily One Update is OK. And This Story is Not Writen by Me. It's Copied From Somewhere.
Like Reply
The more intelligent, or the more aggressive of the men from out front who had followed them in, probably had an idea of what was going on. Before long, one of them moved purposefully down the row where Kavya was sitting alone. Kavya said that she glanced up at him, trying to judge his intentions. She saw him glance at Equbal, but she wasn't sure if any signal passed between them. She only knew that the guy sat down right beside her and turned in his seat to get a good look at her. She saw two other men coming down to sit in the centre of the row directly in front of her. She was extremely aware of how helpless she was. The excitement and the humiliation that she was experiencing far outweighed the fear of what these men would do to her.

The man who had taken the seat beside her glanced at Equbal again and then he reached out a hand and slowly untied the knot that held her top closed. It wouldn't be necessary to remove her tiny skirt. As soon as she had taken a seat it had ridden up again and was now just a thin belt around her waist. Since her hands were fettered she was unable to cover herself, if that would even have been possible with the skirt she was wearing.

Her breasts were uncovered now. The man beside her was exploring her breasts freely. He was no longer concerned with Equbal, who must have indicated that he was free to help himself to my wife's charms. She could see well enough now to see that the man exploring her breasts was probably in his mid to late fifties. He had silver hair and was dressed like a business man.

The man beside her played roughly with her breasts, while one of the men in front of her put his hand tentatively on her thigh. When nobody said anything to him, he slid his hand up her leg, and in seconds she felt him burrow two fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back and just surrendered to the sexual stimulation. The man that was playing with her breasts slid her top off of her shoulders and let it catch on her elbows, behind her and out of the way. Then he pulled her to herfeet and slid the tiny skirt off. She stepped out of it and he tossed it onto the chair beside her. He stood in front of her and fingered her choker and said, "So, you like cum do you? Well sweetheart, I got just what you want." He looked at the two men in the row in front of them and invited the one that had been fingering her pussy to climb over into their row and sit down.

The man climbed over quickly and Kavya saw that his hard cock was already sticking out of his pants. As soon as he was seated, the older man pushed Kavya's head into his lap and as she took his cock into her mouth the man behind her lifted one of her legs onto the seat of one of the chairs and she felt a nice sized cock thrust quickly to the hilt in her pussy.

She was totally at their mercy. She couldn't even control how much cock entered her throat. Her lips sank immediately to the base of the seated man's cock and as the man behind her fucked her brutally, the man whose cock was down her throat just sat there and let her bounce up and down helplessly on his cock.

The man behind her came quickly and then just stood behind her and let his cock go soft in her pussy. When he finally had gone soft he pulled out and then reached down and wiped his slimy cock clean on her skirt. Then he tossed her skirt back into the chair and moved back a few rows to watch.

As soon as he moved away another man took his place. The man in her throat didn't cum until the second man was finished fucking her. The man that was fucking her had filled her pussy with a second load of cum and stepped back. As he was wiping his cock clean on her skirt the man in her mouth grabbed her hair and held her and started moving his hips, fucking her throat now, until he shot his cum down her throat.

She was left alone then, as both men moved away but she wasn't alone for long. She was kneeling helplessly on the seats when she became aware of another man approaching her from behind. She felt him wiping her pussy with her skirt and then she felt a very large cock pushing into her rapidly. It was so large, so fat, that she felt her pussy being painfully stretched at first, until she adjusted to it.

He didn't give her any time to become accustomed to his big cock. As soon as he had buried it in her he started fucking her just as brutally as the previous men had. She couldn't see him, her face was buried in the seat in front of her and because her hands were cuffed behind her she couldn't even look back to see who was fucking her. She did get to see him after he came. He pulled out and grabbed her hair and pulled her face around to suck his large, black cock clean. Her first black cock and she hadn't even been aware of it until it was all over!

She sucked him clean and then licked his balls as he guided her with a handful of her lustrous red hair. He obviously enjoyed her efforts and soon he was forcing his big cock back into her mouth and roughly forcing it down her throat. His cock was so fat that she couldn't breathe when it was in her throat. Fortunately, he came nearly as quickly the second time, filling her mouth with cum and watching as she swallowed it.

He released her after she had swallowed and let her face fall back into the dirty seat. She stayed there, on one knee with her face buried in the seat, until another man came down the row and lifted her head and slid in under her. He pulled her mouth down over his more normally sized cock and gasped in pleasure as he slid straight down her throat.

This time she was able to breathe, thankfully, because he just sat there with his cock in her throat while several men came up behind her and fucked her. He didn't even start fucking her face until the last of them was done with her pussy and there was a pause in the action. Then he stood up and pushed her to her knees on the nasty floor and fucked her face, pulling out at the last second to cum all over her face.

Kavya said that she had no idea how long it lasted, or how many men she fucked and sucked. Every few fucks someone would use her skirt to wipe her thighs and her pussy clean. Then it would start again.She said that it had been particularly difficult because of the way her hands were cuffed behind her. She couldn't control the cocks in her mouth. Not long into the long afternoon, she realized that she was taking cocks down her throat with little or no difficulty.

The line of men waiting to use her seemed endless. Equbal finally called a halt to it. He returned and unlocked her handcuffs. He, and the rest of the men who had been waiting their turns, or had already fucked her and were just enjoying the show, then watched as she pulled her slutty outfit over her hot, sweaty, cum covered body. When she finally made it back out to the well lit front room, she looked down and saw that she looked like she had been in a wet t-shirt contest. Her blouse and skirt were both soaked with cum. The smell was overpowering.

Equbal led her outside to the chorus of cheers and crude comments from the men, most of whom had just fucked her pussy or her mouth. When he got to the car he made her wait while he got a blanket out of the trunk and spread it on the back seat. She got in and Equbal drove home with all of the windows open. She glanced at the clock on Equbal's dash and was not in the least surprised to see that it was after four in the afternoon. She had spent more than four hours in that theatre! They rode home in silence. Apparently Equbal had nothing to say. For her part, Kavya's throat was sore and she was really looking forward to a shower.

Equbal parked in his driveway and instructed Kavya to wake him up tomorrow the same way. He told her that he would need to do some work, so after she woke him up tomorrow she would be on her own. He tossed her the blanket and ordered her to clean it, and then he went into his house. Kavya rushed into our house and took a quick shower and brushed her teeth for a very long time.
By the time I got home she had relaxed a little. She looked so fresh and beautiful that if she hadn't told me about her day I would have thought that nothing had happened. We had just finished cleaning up after supper when the phone rang. I started to get it but Kavya was closer and she listened for a minute and said to me, "I'll be right back. That was Equbal, he wants me to come over and get the DVDs so that you can watch them."

I smiled at that. I was anxious to see them. The smile left my face in a hurry when she crossed to the door and started to go out in the nude. It was still light outside and I could see people out there, our neighbors, who could not help but notice if Kavya went outside in the nude. I stopped her and asked if she wasn't forgetting something.

She said, "Equbal told me to come as I am."

"How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"I don't want to. I don't want the neighbours to see me like this," she responded.
[+] 2 users Like Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
Update 8

She said, "Equbal told me to come as I am."

"How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"I don't want to. I don't want the neighbours to see me like this," she responded.

I shook my head. I told her to finish cleaning up and pour us a drink, I would be right back.

I went next door and knocked on Equbal's door. He looked a little put out to see me. I reminded him that our agreement included a provision that said that Kavya's place in the community would not be jeopardized. He acted as though he had forgotten all about that. He handed me three DVDs. "One of those is from today. Very hot," he said.

I thanked him and returned home. Once inside I put the first DVD into the player and sat down and waited for Kavya, who called out that she was taking clothes out of the washer and putting them in the dryer.I got up and mixed us both a drink and waited for her to return. When she came into the room I wondered if I was ever going to get used to the thrill of seeing her enter a room naked. She took her drink and had a sip, but before she joined me she suggested that I take my pants and underwear off. I try to do whatever I can to make her happy, so I quickly stood and got undressed.

I sat back down and Kavya stretched out on the sofa beside me with her head in my lumpy lap. She took my cock into her mouth and I picked up the remote. Before I started I asked, "Are you sure you haven't had all of the cock you can handle for today?"

She took her mouth away for a minute and said, "I will always be able to handle one more if it's yours. In fact, let's make that a policy. My last cock of the day, every day, will be yours, alright?" Like I said, I'm easy.

I pushed play on the remote and Kavya started sucking gently on my cock as I watched her being seduced for the first time by Equbal. Well, it wasn't actually a seduction. He gave her a few beers to lower her inhibitions and started telling her what to do, and doing things to her. She had obviously loved every minute of it.

I listened as Equbal turned the conversation to sex and sexual subservience. As they talked it was obvious that Kavya was embarrassed, and excited. She was also a willing participant. When Equbal felt that she was ready he told her to remove the top of her bikini so that he could see her tits.

He had been just that blatant. I watched her now, on the TV, as she hesitated only briefly before reaching behind her back and unfastening the strap on her bikini. She slid the bikini bra down and off and sat in front of Equbal with her firm young breasts proudly displayed. Equbal complimented her on her breasts, and then suggested that she might as well remove the rest of her suit. He said that he preferred that his slaves be naked. I was looking right at Kavya on the screen when he said that and she shivered in excitement when he called her a slave. She was stretched out beside me as we watched the movie and I felt her shiver again as she was watching.

She had hesitated this time, but only briefly. Then she stood and took a deep breath and slowly pushed the bottom half of her bikini down. I watched as her bright red pubic hair was revealed to Equbal, as well as the tight little slit between her thighs.

My eyes shifted back and forth between her red face, and the lustful, somewhat arrogant Equbal. I also noticed that Kavya, who was seeing it for the first time now with me, was getting very excited all over again from watching herself submit to Equbal.

After Kavya had removed her bikini, Equbal had pulled her into his lap and spread her legs. I noticed that he purposefully turned her so that her slit was exposed to the camera, which had been well hidden. Kavya had not realized she was being filmed.

Equbal played her just right. He didn't even touch her for a while, other than to spread her legs and rest his hand gently on her thigh. He talked to her, quietly, for a few minutes and told her that she was going to be his sex slave during the day, while I was at work. He continued to talk to her, calmly, quietly, telling her how sexy she was and how much he was going to enjoy fucking her. Not just once, but over and over, whenever and wherever and however he wished.

As he spoke he finally touched her. He lightly traced one breast with his finger tips, ending at the very tip, squeezing and pulling on her very stiff nipple. Her laboured breathing was obvious. It was very exciting to watch. It was all the more exciting because she was lying beside me now, watching it for the first time, and having those same reactions all over again.

As we watched, I was gently caressing her breast and she was holding my cock in her warm, wet mouth and lightly moving her tongue over it. I had never before in my life enjoyed watching a movie as much as I was enjoying this one at this moment. I realized that, even though Kavya wasn't doing anything but lightly tickling my cock with her tongue, I was going to cum in seconds. I warned her and she responded by holding my balls in her small hand and squeezing lightly as she plunged her mouth down taking me into her throat for the first time.

It was quite a thrill and I exploded into her throat. I had always enjoyed oral sex, of course. Find me someone who doesn't! But still, when I was ready to cum I always preferred cumming in her pussy. I have to tell you though, when she slid her lips down to the base of my cock and I felt her throat envelope me, that was a unique experience and I highly recommend it. I finally went limp and sank back onto the couch cushion. Kavya returned to holding just an inch or two of my cock in her mouth. "Holy Shit!" I exclaimed. Kavya chuckled at my reaction.

I had to back up the DVD player. We had missed a couple of minutes. That evening we only watched the recording of the first day. It was getting late and these things were too good, too exciting to hurry through. We watched as Equbal made Kavya suck his cock. Then he fucked her on a table, right in front of the hidden camera.

It was amusing to watch her after that first fuck, when he came around to make her clean him for the first time. She had gotten a look of disgust on her face and shook her head, but he had simply grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled. She had opened her mouth and he had filled her mouth with his slimy cock. She had struggled with him briefly. I watched as he had taken her nipple into between his thumb and finger and squeezed and pulled and her hands had moved to grab his wrist.

He ordered her, in a loud, firm voice to put her hands down and, after a short pause she released his wrist and returned her hands to her side. He continued to pull and squeeze her nipple, it was obviously painful. He told her that she was a slave now and she must never refuse an order. She should never attempt to defend herself when he was attempting to discipline her. During the entire time that he chastised her sternly and told her how to obey from then on, she was sucking his slimy cock clean. He pulled his moist cock from her mouth and held it out of the way and ordered her to lick his balls. She complied instantly. Then he finally stopped torturing her nipple. When she had finally finished cleaning his balls, he put his cock back into her mouth, and while he slowly fucked his soft cock in and out of her mouth he started playing with her nipples again, but more gently this time. After he had gotten them both to stand erect he said to her, "I think I am going to have these pierced. I like pierced nipples on a slave.

I could hear Kavya trying to say something around the cock in her mouth. She obviously didn't like the idea of getting them pierced quite as much as he did. He just chuckled at her resistance and in fact, her distress probably had a lot to do with the way his cock started getting larger and filling her mouth. She started sucking on him and brought her hand up to stimulate the large portion of his cock which didn't fit in her mouth. Not a lot happened after that on the first day. He amused himself with her body, but he didn't have sex with her again.

The TV went dark and then the next session started. As soon as it did I stopped it. We would watch that tomorrow. I had to get to bed. We went upstairs and we were both still feeling kind of horny, so I returned the favor for Kavya and ate her to several nice orgasms. Then I fucked her to yet another Kavya came first, then I came and after a moment of holding my softening cock in place and enjoying the sensation of Kavya's hot, wet cunt throbbing around my cock, holding onto it, clenching and unclenching, I finally pulled out and lay down beside her. I tried to restrain her, but she insisted on cleaning me before she would let me cuddle her, kiss her, thank her for being so sexy and so sweet. We went to sleep that way.
[+] 2 users Like Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply