Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyfriends
Guys since a long time I have been getting this query from lot of married women who are in there 30's,40' and some even more aged. Should I have a boyfriend?  Is it right for a married Desi women to have a boyfriend? Husband is okay but than what about my kids? What if I get pregnant and so on. Hence I am asking you all , should a married women have a boyfriend? How many of you would  be okay if your wife wants to have one? How would u react?
[+] 2 users Like sweetnatasha's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Absolutely normal. In fact a lot of women i know , in their late 30s and mid 40s have affairs outside their marriage.

It's just about you satisfying your own self.
Nothing wrong.
Like Reply
(06-08-2022, 05:56 PM)sweetnatasha Wrote: Guys since a long time I have been getting this query from lot of married women who are in there 30's,40' and some even more aged. Should I have a boyfriend?  Is it right for a married Desi women to have a boyfriend? Husband is okay but than what about my kids? What if I get pregnant and so on. Hence I am asking you all , should a married women have a boyfriend? How many of you would  be okay if your wife wants to have one? How would u react?

It shouldn't be about right or wrong. In my opinion it should be a matter of choice. If you're sexually not satisfied or feel like having out of marriage affairs or wish to have multiple partners etc....then it's alright to hook up with a guy (his age depends on your interests) as long as YOU WANT TO and as long as there's no safety concerns. 

To express your views or to share your thoughts, text me

Telegram: anythinggoes7  (28 M Hyderabad single here)
Like Reply
(06-08-2022, 05:56 PM)sweetnatasha Wrote: Guys since a long time I have been getting this query from lot of married women who are in there 30's,40' and some even more aged. Should I have a boyfriend?  Is it right for a married Desi women to have a boyfriend? Husband is okay but than what about my kids? What if I get pregnant and so on. Hence I am asking you all , should a married women have a boyfriend? How many of you would  be okay if your wife wants to have one? How would u react?

please accept my compliments on the trust people are imposing on you and asking for your advice.

it's a very complex issue as no two situations are similar and so is  the solution. it can't be seen in isolation, there are so many factors which play around it. the biggest being trust and faith. if that is there everything is possible but still to tread with caution would be prudent.
Like Reply