Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kareena Mom and BlackHungMonster
Hello mera naam Karan hai, my mom Kareena recently divorced my dad Rakesh; woh unhe nalla bulati thi. Since then maa ko ghar ki financial zarorat karne main mushkil aayi kyuki mera college bhi tha. Woh bohut mehnat karti thi. Abhi mera graduation bhi ho gaya tha.
Ek din unhone mujhe bola ki mere dad ke boss madat kar sakte hai, unhe ek acchi job dekar aur mujhe bhi unki badi company main ek achi job dekar. Kareena Mom ko vishwas tha ki Boss ji humare madat kar payenge-unhe aur mujhe apni badi company main acchi si job dekar

Kareena Mom: Sunno, Karan let me text the boss; woh pakka hum dono ki jarorate poori kar paayenge

Karan: Haa mom, ek baar kar li jiye..Last hope toh wohi hai hai na humari

(Karan gives her phone)

Kareena texts the boss: Hi sir, main Kareena; your old employee Rakesh's wife, I needed to talk to you about something. Please call me when you get free from your busy schedule (Mom slurps coffee from the mug while texting the boss; while I; her son sit in the living room with her

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Khan.jpeg]
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(31-07-2022, 11:26 PM)Katrinakakutta Wrote: Hello mera naam Karan hai, my mom Kareena recently divorced my dad Rakesh; woh unhe nalla bulati thi. Since then maa ko ghar ki financial zarorat karne main mushkil aayi kyuki mera college bhi tha. Woh bohut mehnat karti thi. Abhi mera graduation bhi ho gaya tha.
Ek din unhone mujhe bola ki mere dad ke boss madat kar sakte hai, unhe ek acchi job dekar aur mujhe bhi unki badi company main ek achi job dekar. Kareena Mom ko vishwas tha ki Boss ji humare madat kar payenge-unhe aur mujhe apni badi company main acchi si job dekar

Kareena Mom: Sunno, Karan let me text the boss; woh pakka hum dono ki jarorate poori kar paayenge

Karan: Haa mom, ek baar kar li jiye..Last hope toh wohi hai hai na humari

(Karan gives her phone)

Kareena texts the boss: Hi sir, main Kareena; your old employee Rakesh's wife, I needed to talk to you about something. Please call me when you get free from your busy schedule (Mom slurps coffee from the mug while texting the boss; while I; her son sit in the living room with her

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Khan.jpeg]

( myself satish yadav CEO of Yadav Motors limited which is a multi million dollar revenue generating company , rakesh was one of my employees among the thousands of employee i had i didnt even knew rakesh much but i knew that he is some accountant nothing much)

( i was coal black skinned 6 feet 3 inch height well built had a wife and 3 kids i was 44 years old )

( it was a saturday afternoon when i got the message that some woman named kareena who is my employee named rakesh wife i didnt knew how she looked but i got whatsaap message from her and just for formality i wrote)

sure will call u when free ( i had no idea how u looked or anything )
Like Reply
(31-07-2022, 11:32 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav CEO of Yadav Motors limited which is a multi million dollar revenue generating company , rakesh was one of my employees among the thousands of employee i had i didnt even knew rakesh much but i knew that he is some accountant nothing much)

( i was coal black skinned 6 feet 3 inch height well built had a wife and 3 kids i was 44 years old )

( it was a saturday afternoon when i got the message that some woman named kareena who is my employee named rakesh wife i didnt knew how she looked but i got whatsaap message from her and just for formality i wrote)

sure will call u when free ( i had no idea how u looked or anything )

Karan was sitting near the mom's phone while Kareena went into kitchen to make some food. As soon as he saw the message

Karan: Mom sir ne jaawab diya hai, thank you mom. you are the best! ab hum dono ki life settle ho jayegi

Kareena: beta phone dena ( unko thoda yaad dilana padega, uss party main bas mujhe taad rahe the)

she smiles to herself to which Karan asks: kya hua mom has kyu rahi ho (looks at me this way)

[Image: 159409937_ezgif-com-gif-maker-58.gif]

Kareena: kuch nhi beta bas doodh rahi thi ki woh Rakesh main ek din sir ke party main gayi the unke mansion, uss din pics li thi humne, unko yaad ayega main kaun hoon

Kareena texts you: Hello, sir sorry to disturb just wanted to let you know. I came to your mansion for new year party once. Left is me, middle one is Sam, my ex-husband's friend and right is one is my ex-husband, Rakesh. 

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-with-husband-Saif-Ali-Khan.jpg]
(31-07-2022, 11:44 PM)Katrinakakutta Wrote: Karan was sitting near the mom's phone while Kareena went into kitchen to make some food. As soon as he saw the message

Karan: Mom sir ne jaawab diya hai, thank you mom. you are the best! ab hum dono ki life settle ho jayegi

Kareena: beta phone dena ( unko thoda yaad dilana padega, uss party main bas mujhe taad rahe the)

she smiles to herself to which Karan asks: kya hua mom has kyu rahi ho (looks at me this way)

[Image: 159409937_ezgif-com-gif-maker-58.gif]

Kareena: kuch nhi beta bas doodh rahi thi ki woh Rakesh main ek din sir ke party main gayi the unke mansion, uss din pics li thi humne, unko yaad ayega main kaun hoon

Kareena texts you: Hello, sir sorry to disturb just wanted to let you know. I came to your mansion for new year party once. Left is me, middle one is Sam, my ex-husband's friend and right is one is my ex-husband, Rakesh. 

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-with-husband-Saif-Ali-Khan.jpg]

( it was afternoon time i had my lunch my wife cooked and was about to take a nap when i started to check some whatsaap messages and saw that pic of u and i realized ki ye makhani aurat ko to mai taad rha tha us party me )

( sleveless pehni thi us din makhani gori badan wali maal yahi hai i still remeber kaise 2 hafte tak party me tere pics dekh ke maine hilaya tha )

( now i felt jealous ki sala ek accountant ko itni maal biwi but bahar dikha bhi nhi sakta so i replied)

ohh Hi kareena sorry for the late reply ofcourse i remember u how can i forget so when can i call u ? ( now u can feel that sher ko bhook lag chuki hai )

i mean i was busy or else tabhi call kr leta sorry for the 3 hour delay abhi call kru ? ( u can sense ki kaise admi ke andar tadap generate kr diya tune ek pic bhejke)
Like Reply
________
Like Reply
________
Like Reply
_________
Like Reply
(31-07-2022, 11:50 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was afternoon time i had my lunch my wife cooked and was about to take a nap when i started to check some whatsaap messages and saw that pic of u and i realized ki ye makhani aurat ko to mai taad rha tha us party me )

( sleveless pehni thi us din makhani gori badan wali maal yahi hai i still remeber kaise 2 hafte tak party me tere pics dekh ke maine hilaya tha )

( now i felt jealous ki sala ek accountant ko itni maal biwi but bahar dikha bhi nhi sakta so i replied)

ohh Hi kareena sorry for the late reply ofcourse i remember u how can i forget so when can i call u ? ( now u can feel that sher ko bhook lag chuki hai )

i mean i was busy or else tabhi call kr leta sorry for the 3 hour delay abhi call kru ? ( u can sense ki kaise admi ke andar tadap generate kr diya tune ek pic bhejke)

Kareenabananayeh abhi bhi tharaki hoga, 45 ke ass pass hai par tharak khatam nhi hoti) Beta call karti hoon boss ko

[Image: 159409949_ezgif-com-resize-93-44.gif]

Karan: ok mom good luck

Kareena calling your number: Hello Boss, main Kareena. Aapse thoda kaam tha, aapko pata hi hoga ki Rakesh ne bhi aapki company chodti and he moved out. Abhi main bhi divorcee hoon, beta abhi just graduate hua, main bhi abhi hr manager ki post change karne ka soch rahi thi. Humne socha aapse baat kiya jaaye job ke liye for me and my son. you know na single mom hona kitna mushkil hai (trying to sound like a weak woman)
[size=undefined][size=undefined]

___________[/size][/size]
Like Reply
(31-07-2022, 11:58 PM)Katrinakakutta Wrote: Kareenabananayeh abhi bhi tharaki hoga, 45 ke ass pass hai par tharak khatam nhi hoti) Beta call karti hoon boss ko

Karan: ok mom good luck

Kareena calling your number: Hello Boss, main Kareena. Aapse thoda kaam tha, aapko pata hi hoga ki Rakesh ne bhi aapki company chodti and he moved out. Abhi main bhi divorcee hoon, beta abhi just graduate hua, main bhi abhi hr manager ki post change karne ka soch rahi thi. Humne socha aapse baat kiya jaaye job ke liye for me and my son. you know na single mom hona kitna mushkil hai (trying to sound like a weak woman)

( i got ur call aur ek bell bajte hi utha liya)

hi kareena how are u kareena its been 7 months ( trying to act friendly )

rakesh ne chod diya hmm right ... ( even i didnt knew this as rakesh was just an accountant in my 50000 employee company but i acted as if i knew )

ohh divorce hua tum dono ka so sad ( ohh wowww ye makhani single hai abhi ufff )

so ghar pe abhi sirf aap aur apka beta rehta hai ? ( trying to conform if any one else)

yes i can understand well HR ke post ke liye to opening nhi hai kareena but we i can surely get something done dont worry

it will be better if we discuss this in person ( milne ke liye tadap rha tha tere makhani badan dekhne ke liye tadap rha tha mai_

and dont worry i am here for u...( thoda delay ke baad) i mean for u guys
Like Reply
(01-08-2022, 12:05 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i got ur call aur ek bell bajte hi utha liya)

hi kareena how are u kareena its been 7 months ( trying to act friendly )

rakesh ne chod diya hmm right ... ( even i didnt knew this as rakesh was just an accountant in my 50000 employee company but i acted as if i knew )

ohh divorce hua tum dono ka so sad ( ohh wowww ye makhani single hai abhi ufff )

so ghar pe abhi sirf aap aur apka beta rehta hai ? ( trying to conform if any one else)

yes i can understand well HR ke post ke liye to opening nhi hai kareena but we i can surely get something done dont worry

it will be better if we discuss this in person ( milne ke liye tadap rha tha tere makhani badan dekhne ke liye tadap rha tha mai_

and dont worry i am here for u...( thoda delay ke baad) i mean for u guys

Kareena: mmm i knew it sir aap mere liye pakka honge, I mean har employee ke liye hote hai. My son is very hard working too, not like my ex. hum dono bechan hai aapse milne ke liye

Karan says in the background: MOM! (Didn't understand why mom was talking like that, she looks at me like this)

[Image: 27518004800fd509938c24197d9c314e5e228b81.gif]

Kareena on the call: I mean sir, we need money. Aajkal ke duniya main toh paisa hi chalta hai na. Paisa hai toh sukh hai, kyuki hum jaise log hi aapko sukh denge. I mean aapka kaam karke tension release karenge. 
 Sure sir in person sahi rahega toh hum kabhi aaye hum?
(01-08-2022, 12:12 AM)Katrinakakutta Wrote: Kareena: mmm i knew it sir aap mere liye pakka honge, I mean har employee ke liye hote hai. My son is very hard working too, not like my ex. hum dono bechan hai aapse milne ke liye

Karan says in the background: MOM! (Didn't understand why mom was talking like that, she looks at me like this)

[Image: 27518004800fd509938c24197d9c314e5e228b81.gif]

Kareena on the call: I mean sir, we need money. Aajkal ke duniya main toh paisa hi chalta hai na. Paisa hai toh sukh hai, kyuki hum jaise log hi aapko sukh denge. I mean aapka kaam karke tension release karenge. 
 Sure sir in person sahi rahega toh hum kabhi aaye hum?

( i was getting enticed by the way u were talking ur voice itself and ur tone was giving me tickles in my dick the way u said SUKH made me horny) yes financial situation should be good for a single mom like u

well kareena i mean u guys dont have to take the trouble

and i was not saying an official meet per se

how about an unofficial meet mai evening ko free tha ( i was wanting to come to ur house and i was giving u the hint ki tere ghar pe aane ke liye utsukh hu)

so..... ( unable to complete the sentence i stopped abruptly )
Like Reply
(01-08-2022, 12:17 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was getting enticed by the way u were talking ur voice itself and ur tone was giving me tickles in my dick the way u said SUKH made me horny) yes financial situation should be good for a single mom like u

well kareena i mean u guys dont have to take the trouble

and i was not saying an official meet per se

how about an unofficial meet mai evening ko free tha ( i was wanting to come to ur house and i was giving u the hint ki tere ghar pe aane ke liye utsukh hu)

so..... ( unable to complete the sentence i stopped abruptly )

Kareenabananamere teasing techniques kaam kar rahe hai) sir our place works, but was thinking your place or somewhere out? kya hai na humara chota ghar hai mujhe bhi Karan, mere bete ko aapka ghar dikhana tha

Kareena: maan jaiye na sir, thodi der ki baat hai. Needed to discuss some personal matters with you

(01-08-2022, 12:22 AM)Katrinakakutta Wrote: Kareenabananamere teasing techniques kaam kar rahe hai) sir our place works, but was thinking your place or somewhere out? kya hai na humara chota ghar hai mujhe bhi Karan, mere bete ko aapka ghar dikhana tha

Kareena: maan jaiye na sir, thodi der ki baat hai. Needed to discuss some personal matters with you

( i cant invite a gori makhani maal like u to my house as meri biwi shak kregi ) kareena ur house is fine for me actually mere bunglow ka renovation works chal rha hai to it wont be good to come here

,mera Panvel me ek bada sa farmhouse hai will that be fine ( farmhouse was a nice lakehouse with nice green landsccape and it was having a large sqaurefeet area aswell and had nice privacy)

if u want i can send a car for u and ur son

i mean waha kitchen bhi hai 8 rooms hai i bought that place just 5 months ago so if u want u both can stay there for a while aswell and it will be change too
Like Reply
(01-08-2022, 12:29 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i cant invite a gori makhani maal like u to my house as meri biwi shak kregi ) kareena ur house is fine for me actually mere bunglow ka renovation works chal rha hai to it wont be good to come here

,mera Panvel me ek bada sa farmhouse hai will that be fine ( farmhouse was a nice lakehouse with nice green landsccape and it was having a large sqaurefeet area aswell and had nice privacy)

if u want i can send a car for u and ur son

i mean waha kitchen bhi hai 8 rooms hai i bought that place just 5 months ago so if u want u both can stay there for a while aswell and it will be change too

Kareena: that be wonderful sir, aap bohut kaam ke aa rahe ho. Thank you for everything, I am pretty sure mujhe aur Karan ko bhi job mil jayegi

Kareena: sir main waise panvel nhi gayi, panvel ke house ke liye kaise kapde laau? (teasing you in a subtle way)

Karan: mom jo idhar phenti ho udhar bhi chalega 

Kareena: CHUP!! ha sir aap kuch khee rahe the na (making that sound in a lusty voice)

[Image: 159409919_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-50.gif]
(01-08-2022, 12:35 AM)Katrinakakutta Wrote: Kareena: that be wonderful sir, aap bohut kaam ke aa rahe ho. Thank you for everything, I am pretty sure mujhe aur Karan ko bhi job mil jayegi

Kareena: sir main waise panvel nhi gayi, panvel ke house ke liye kaise kapde laau? (teasing you in a subtle way)

Karan: mom jo idhar phenti ho udhar bhi chalega 

Kareena: CHUP!! ha sir aap kuch khee rahe the na (making that sound in a lusty voice)

[Image: 159409919_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-50.gif]

mere hote hue aapko job krne ki bhi zarurat nhi padegi dont worry about anything kareena ji ( trying to be gentleman )

( when u asked what dress should be brought and it was fun listening to mom and son debating with each other and how u silnced ur son and asked me seductively again )

well panvel me i guess sleveless sarees, one pieces, night gowns, wo thigh high skirts aur high heels bhi rakh lo i mean panvel me aap nhi aaye ho isiliye keh rha hu baki aapki marzi

to car bhej du aapke yaha ?

aap adress whatsaap kr dijiye aapka

hope u dont mind making dinner for me ? ya mai ghar se kha ke aa jau ( trying to see if nightout kr skate hai ki nhi as tommorow is sunday )
Like Reply
(01-08-2022, 12:42 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: mere hote hue aapko job krne ki bhi zarurat nhi padegi dont worry about anything kareena ji ( trying to be gentleman )

( when u asked what dress should be brought and it was fun listening to mom and son debating with each other and how u silnced ur son and asked me seductively again )

well panvel me i guess sleveless sarees, one pieces, night gowns, wo thigh high skirts aur high heels bhi rakh lo i mean panvel me aap nhi aaye ho isiliye keh rha hu baki aapki marzi

to car bhej du aapke yaha ?

aap adress whatsaap kr dijiye aapka

hope u dont mind making dinner for me ? ya mai ghar se kha ke aa jau ( trying to see if nightout kr skate hai ki nhi as tommorow is sunday )

Kareena: arey aap itna kar rahe hai aapke liye toh khaana roz banau? mere pass ka khaiye na, ghar par same same milta hoga bore hote honge. Aaj panvel main aapko fresh khaana milega (hinting you something) sunna hai maine panvel main fresh veggies ugte hai haha

Kareena and Karan pack their bags, Karan is excited to meet boss too kyuki itna sunna tha sabse

They wait for the car, and sit in it. Both of them are excited to try and explore something new

Kareena texts boss: Boss ji, I hope this saree would be part of the office and I won't be penalized for wearing something like this joking boss. Waise I am coming soon

The car soon parks in a big mansion, she gets out of the car door and admires the garden, the house waiting like this while Karan removes bag from the trunk

[Image: 7e1861862836fabbc3e82e5dc001ff01.jpg]
(01-08-2022, 12:52 AM)Katrinakakutta Wrote: Kareena: arey aap itna kar rahe hai aapke liye toh khaana roz banau? mere pass ka khaiye na, ghar par same same milta hoga bore hote honge. Aaj panvel main aapko fresh khaana milega (hinting you something) sunna hai maine panvel main fresh veggies ugte hai haha

Kareena and Karan pack their bags, Karan is excited to meet boss too kyuki itna sunna tha sabse

They wait for the car, and sit in it. Both of them are excited to try and explore something new

Kareena texts boss: Boss ji, I hope this saree would be part of the office and I won't be penalized for wearing something like this joking boss. Waise I am coming soon

The car soon parks in a big mansion, she gets out of the car door and admires the garden, the house waiting like this while Karan removes bag from the trunk

[Image: 7e1861862836fabbc3e82e5dc001ff01.jpg]
( i was liking how u were flirting with me in a subtle way not all out whore but classy but seduction in between ) ha biwi ke hath ka khana khake thoda pak gya tha actually hahaha ( making it clear that i am intersted in ur dish )

( BMW G series wagon arrives under ur building and the driver opens the car doors for u u got to feel luxury )

( as u send me pic of u in a sleveless saree ) well covering navel hole will be penalized though hahahaha ( send laugh emojis at the end to show that i was joking but i was not )

( the car drops u at the compund of farmhouse)

kareena i will be there in a while i am getting ready ( message ends and i started getting ready )

[Image: 13-1476347738-s5.jpg]
[Image: r-k-s-resort-kalamboli-navi-mumbai-resor...B%2A%2C%2A]
[Image: 1618247827_lukatabako-photography-100al-...-of-48.jpg]

( there was a maid in the farnmhouse )

maid : kareena maam ? please andar aayiye ur room and ur sons room is all set and also satish sir ne aapke liye ek bada wardrobe bhi ready krne kaha tha wo bhi kr diya hai ( i amde sure there is a lot of sexy dresses in ur wardrobe )

he will be here in 1 hour if u need anything just give me a call ( gave u a touch remote jise click krne pe wo aa jayegi) i will leave now to servants quarters maam ( she left)
Like Reply
(01-08-2022, 01:02 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was liking how u were flirting with me in a subtle way not all out whore but classy but seduction in between ) ha biwi ke hath ka khana khake thoda pak gya tha actually hahaha ( making it clear that i am intersted in ur dish )

( BMW G series wagon arrives under ur building and the driver opens the car doors for u u got to feel luxury )

( as u send me pic of u in a sleveless saree ) well covering navel hole will be penalized though hahahaha ( send laugh emojis at the end to show that i was joking but i was not )

( the car drops u at the compund of farmhouse)

kareena i will be there in a while i am getting ready ( message ends and i started getting ready )

[Image: 13-1476347738-s5.jpg]
[Image: r-k-s-resort-kalamboli-navi-mumbai-resor...B%2A%2C%2A]
[Image: 1618247827_lukatabako-photography-100al-...-of-48.jpg]

( there was a maid in the farnmhouse )

maid : kareena maam ? please andar aayiye ur room and ur sons room is all set and also satish sir ne aapke liye ek bada wardrobe bhi ready krne kaha tha wo bhi kr diya hai ( i amde sure there is a lot of sexy dresses in ur wardrobe )

he will be here in 1 hour if u need anything just give me a call ( gave u a touch remote jise click krne pe wo aa jayegi) i will leave now to servants quarters maam ( she left)

Karan keep his stuff in his room, Kareena keeps her stuff in her room. 

Karan: wow mom, aap bhi na kya connections hai, Satish sir dil ke kitne saaf hai. humari itni khaatirdaari, hum toh bass interview dene aaye the par yeh toh bohut

Kareena: (kitna bhola hai beta haha) haa beta Satish sir hai bade dil ke. Sir ne bohut saree expensive clothing brands ke kapde diye hai. (she smiles as she's happy for the gifts)

She dresses up in a sleeveless and comes down, Karan watches TV and sits besides him admiring how powerful, rich Satish sir must be

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-for-Faraz-Manan-in-Dubai-7.jpg]