Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show wife off
I am taking inspiration from a old posting in this forum. Am a wannabe cuck and wife is unaware. Usually when she sleeps she wears gown but no panties.  I can pull the bedsheet and show her ass and legs and maybe pussy.
We are desi but in USA so it will be EST. Message me on telegram @AnSings and i will add you to a group and start the video when i can.
[+] 1 user Likes anilsingh's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-07-2022, 02:17 AM)anilsingh Wrote: I am taking inspiration from a old posting in this forum. Am a wannabe cuck and wife is unaware. Usually when she sleeps she wears gown but no panties.  I can pull the bedsheet and show her ass and legs and maybe pussy.
We are desi but in USA so it will be EST. Message me on telegram and i will add you to a group and start the video when i can.  my id @AnSings

Please add me @Risingsun09
Like Reply
Hangout: avinash.pandey7883;
Like Reply
Still looking to chat my telegram id is @ansingss
hubbies and bulls msg
Like Reply
Bumping this in case anyone wants to chat
Like Reply
Bumping
Looking forward to chatting with other cucks with wife pics and other bulls who want to see wife pics
telegram
ansingss
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 02:17 AM)anilsingh Wrote: I am taking inspiration from a old posting in this forum. Am a wannabe cuck and wife is unaware. Usually when she sleeps she wears gown but no panties.  I can pull the bedsheet and show her ass and legs and maybe pussy.
We are desi but in USA so it will be EST. Message me on telegram @AnSings and i will add you to a group and start the video when i can.

Same Bro

Mujhe bhi meri biwi ki pic stranger ko dukhana acha lagta hai.. kabi kabhi mein meri soti Hui biwi ko stranger ko video call pe dikhata hu..usse mujhe exploits karna hai Bina bataye...usko jaisa lgna chahiye accidentally hua sab... Hangout vr322966
Like Reply