Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
story Request
There was a story called " arranged own wife bang " this type of name where husband give away wife to others. They humiliate that housewife and make her  who're.  Sent video of her encounter with men to her husband.

If any one have that story please post here
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I do have its futher part of story, but its end part & some part of story is still missing from its original site
Let me share its futher story
[+] 1 user Likes Rickoo's post
Like Reply
Continued story..

After several minutes wich I felt like hours the cd started to play. First it showed nothing but soon I could see the road and vehicles passing. Then near the pavement there were javed haneef and idris walking here and there. The camera then turned to the end side of the road, they were waiting fore nupur from that side. Again my mind wandered with millions of questions. Will my wife comes in tight jeans and tshirt as she normally do? Is she wearing panties or a tight shorts as she does sometimes? Well to answer my all questions suddenly the camera went here and there and focused at the bend. Oh my god forgive me there is my wife innocent and fresh like the morning sunlight. She was walking than running swaying her sweet hips rythmecally. When the picture is close and clear I saw she is wearing tight jeens and a tshirt. When she sway her hips to match her walk, I could clearly see her sweet triangle wich is soon to be drilled and filled by the waiting beast's giant cocks.Yet I didn't see the van but it was clear that the camera was inside the vehicle. Now nupur was several meters away from javed. Her innocent face showed no sign of waiting disaster. Sindoor on her forehead was glistening in the morning sunlight. then javed started to move. He walked two steps back blocking nupur. She stopped for a movement and turned to pass javed only to be covered by idris and saif. I could see her back side and she was trying to pass them. I tried anal with nupur sometimes only to refuse. She always considered anal sex I s a dirty, disgraceful subject. Seeing my wife's big ass surrounded by sex hungry animals, I silently prayed them to ravish her precious ass holl.there was no-one around to help. She will never come for he morning walk if she had ever thought of a ting like this!Slowly they advanced, the ring closing around her. Nupur was clearly terrified now.She knew it would be useless to try to run for it - she would not be able to break through the ring and she certainly could not outrun them. She opened her mouth maybe to beg them but Her voice froze - she couldn't even scream for help. Javed's Hands grabbed her arms then saif cought her from backside. He intentionally crushed his groin on nupur 's ass eventually.she was helpless with three strong men against her, then idris cought her both legs hustling her along the pavement against her will then she was bundled into a large, closed transit van parked at the roadside.The doors were shut and the interior light went on.in the van nupur is struggling but no sound came out from her mouth."hold her legs tight" javed ordered and then He reached towards her and slipped his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her towards him with one hand while the other reached out to her blouse and grabbed her breasts. She struggled and tried to kick him but idris was holding her both legs when she doubled over in agony. Saife's Hands from behind held her under her arms and lifted her back up to face javed again. Again he reached out to grab her breasts and this time she held herself in check, still winded and pained Saife's tight grip. "That's better. You'd better realise that we shall all have you before the night is coming.you can either enjoy it or struggle and we'll use as much force as we need to but we'll still have you only that way you get more bruised, understand?" She froze. He twisted her breast ...
Like Reply
Continued..
I was lost in the seen by now. I saw tears running down from her eyes. I think she understood her kidnappers purpose now. "Oh no oh noo please I beg you" finally her shaking and trembling voice emerged from the seen. "My husband will come for mee soon please let me go oh no oo please I am married my kids are waiting for me at home please let me go I beg you I beg you......." She was repeating with tears. Javed already knows that we have no kids. Grabbing her 34 size breasts javed smiled devilishly. "Well madam sahab," He continued his job with nupur's breasts while speaking. "This" he squeezed her right breast tightly without any mercy when a loud scream came out from my wife's mouth. "This sweat tank of milk are firm like a teen girl wich never breast feeded a kid. Anyway we will soon find out how many kids you got after put our cocks in your pussy holl." Saying this javed squeezed her pussy on jeans. Feeling a male hand other than mine on her triangle she desperately pushed her both knees towards her belly soon to be replaced on the seat by idris.Nupur was still struggling under ion grips of both idris and saif.in a one corner of the seat, idris was holding her both legs. She had tightly shut her both legs and trying to push her knees up to avoid Javed's gready hand from cupping and molestig her sweet triangle. In the seen her wide hips and big ass was twisting on the seat. Cameraman had covered all the seen cleverly. I thought. She was forcefully laid on the seat by saif.then javed got full access to her sweat treasures wich was only mine upto now. Her tear covered face was red with the effort done in the fight and beautiful than ever. Her red lips were trembling and she was sobbing continually. Then javed put his hand between her legs and bend forward. Squeezing her love triangle in one hand javed pushed my wife's head to him and kissed her mouth forcefully. After he broke the kiss "aaaaii noooo" she started to scream but her mouth was soon covered by Javed's greedy lips. Then her scream reduced to groans and she twisted her head desperately to unlock the French kiss.then javed broke the kiss to order the driver. "Let's go, I will keep madam sahib's mouth like this until we go there" surely he has hinted to me what he is going to do with my wife until they reach their destination to destroy my wife's innocence and faithfulness forever.hearing this nupur was terrified and her eyes went up. She opened her mouth widely maybe to scream but soon covered by Javed's mouth. Then the van started and once it started to move, the video went blank.
Like Reply
Continued..
I was getting very aroused; My wife nupur was going to be banged! What was going though her head? Was she worrying about losing her faithfulness as a devoted wife? How she will react when this strangers cocks into into her love tunnel? Will her pussy welcome this giant intruders with moistness like when I enter her?in our sex life she was always wet and ready for me when I enter her. Screen was quiet.

Then the screen got lived again. I saw the empty compound of a place looked like abondened years ago. Where they had taken her? By the sunlight it seemed like around ten maybe eleven. That means they have been going for three hours at least. Why they choose a different place? After sometimes the back door opened and the light went on. Nupur was lifted by idris and saif by both sides and they almost pushed her out from the van.She stood shivering as javed spoke again. "Look around you - nothing for miles. You can screech and shout if you like but no-one will hear you, that's why we use this house. We can all have a good time then ..." Nupur was trembling and she looked everywhere like looking for a place to run and hide. But idris and saif had hold her both hand from both sides. Then cameraman zoomed the image showing a nice closeup of her beautiful face only to show me the nice work wich has been done by javed all the way. Her ponytail was there but sindoor was gone showing the first sign of my wife's defloweration. Her nice lips looked like doubled in size with all these French kisses. Hundreds of dirty hand marks were visible on her breast and pussy area.she was weeping Continuesely and her both legs were shaking. If idris and saif didn't support her from both side I am sure she will fell down in this state.
Like Reply
Conti..
Then javed spoke again. "See madam sahal, if you behave yourself we'll drop you near where we picked you up before your husband comes and no harm done, except maybe a few little bite markes. On the other hand, if you don't coperate with our job then we'll be quite happy to persuade you, but in the end you'll still get fucked just the same. so lets go inside and have some fun." he gestured as idris and saife moved her towards a large farmhouse.Someone opened the door and she was dragged inside.She was led to a large sitting room. Apparently the room is intolerably warm because I couldn't see any window."We don't want you to get cold when you strip off" javed laughed as he closed the door behind him. "Now, you can call me ajey .its not my real name of course. What shall we call you madam sahab?" A voice from behind, maybe the cameraman called out "how about Cunt? That's what she is going to be for the rest of the day. isn't it!" "No, that's not very polite to a respectable madam sahab like her. accurate but not polite" javed joked. "I know, we'll call you Princess, after all, you look a natural beauty. Now, someone get the Princess a drink. What would you like?" She was struggling to escape from idris and saif who was holding her both arms tightly.She did not want to give in and join in with them but on the other hand she knew that resistance would be futile, there were three of them. Should she go down trying anyway or would that simply make things worse for herself. Apparently She decided to try to reason with them and to be positive. "Wwater pplease" she managed to say something. Javed took a bottle wich looked like a bottle of an expensive whiskey and pored some in a glass. Then he politely handed over her signaling idris and saif to free her from their tight grips. I was lost in the seen by now. My wife never took any form of liquor. Will she drink this? She got the glass with shaking hands.

For a movement she tried to drink from the glass they gave her. Her whole face changed in disgust by the smell itself despite what was going on around her. "Please let me go.Look, if you take me back now, I'll forget this and not make any trouble for you. I'm not going to tell anyone. I m a married woman.you've obviously got the wrong person. Let me go now and we'll forget all about it." I saw the grin on Javed's face. Surely nupur had got it too. Maybe she understood that this was not working. "Please, I beg you, please let me go - don't do this." "What’s the matter? You are too old to be a virgin, you must have been fucked hundreds times by now so what difference will make by few more cocks? I promise we have got bigger ones than your husband.we are all clean but I m not sure about these two guys. So they will were condoms when they fuck you." Javed talled pointing idris and saif.there's no way any of us want to get anything nasty so we are going to fuck the girl who we pick up."Yeah, get your tits out for a start" the cameraman called and they all laughed. Javed laughed, "well that's as good a start as any, go on then, get them out for us, lets see what you've got." She tried to back away, suddenly nupur threw the glass at them and tried to run towards the closed door but strong hands of idris grabbed her arms and held her. Javed slowly went towards her and stood in front of her. "I'll overlook that but its the only time I will. Now lets get this clear. We are going to have you and enjoy your body as much as we want. So try not to make no mistake." I think nupur got the meaning of what javed said. She got down on knees and started to bed them with folded hands. Her eyes was closed tightly. Her whole body was shaking. In my mind I knew that by this time everything is over. My sweet wife nupur had surely fucked by them by this time. Only matter is dvd comes after the incident. While I am watching this what she is doing now? Maybe she is sucking idris or Saife's dirty cocks. Maybe one of them going in and out of her sweet pussy while she is sucking others cocks.in any case I was sure that my wife had been taken by three, maybe four with the cameraman men by now. This thought aroused me and made me horny like hell. I watched the time. It was 8 pm. I felt sudden urge to call javed.

But I controlled my self remembering his warning not to call him in any case. I looked at the newly arrived DVDs. Controlling my self I pushed play button. Seen started from where it left. Nupur was on her knees begging them. All three were looking at them like beasts. Then I saw the iron bed at the corner of the room were my wife going to be fucked by all these men. Only a naked mattress lay on the bed and the room was lighted by a big bulb hanged directly on the roof. Then javed gave some signal.Three of the assailants gripped her wrists, ankles and pushed her up only to be pinned her to the dirty mattress. It is going to happen! My cock raised at once. She was struggling like anything.then idris and saif got her legs and hands above her head from both sides. Javed opened his zipper.His cock emerged, flaccid, but large enough. Nupur's eyes bugged while her mouth opened to emit another ear shattering scream. It was a mistake; a steady golden stream of piss hit her full in the face, filling her mouth until she managed to spit it out and turn her face away. The stream continued while her aggressor laughed, hitting her ear and soaking her hair. Nupur struggled and tried to articulate, but only managed to get more of his piss on her tongue and feel the strength of those who were holding her down.
Like Reply
Continued....
This is strange. I thought. Why javed did such a nasty thing on my wife? When the video play more I found the answer. Nupur is a faithful housewife. To control her some kind of force is necessary. Javed used this because I asked him not to put physical violence on her and therefore he decided to follow this way. I thought. Then javed came on her side. "Look, if you even try to find you will get more. Understood?" He said. Then he grabbed her by hair and lifted her head up. "Say it loud" he shouted. "Yyeass" a weak sound came from Nupur. "That's my good girl. Now tell when your husband comes? Don't even think of lying" he warned."in three days" Nupur finally managed to tell in a weak tone. "Good, now we are going to enjoy your precious body for these three days. If you even try to runaway you will never see your husband again.ok?" I saw Nupur said nothing but nodded her head. Then javed signaled other two to free her legs and arms. "Stand up" Javed commanded. Nupur slowly raised her body form the bed and sat on the bed. "Now princess, show us what you got there" Javed cupped her right breast. I saw Nupur's trembling hands going down slowly to the hem of her tshirt. Still looking at the mattress she very slowly raise it up then slowly slipped it off her shoulders so it fell to the floor uncovering her pure white cotton bra and then she sat down on the bed topless, her shoulders hunched to try to cover or hide her bra covered breasts. Javed forcefully pulled her down from the bed and then pulled her shoulders back.

Then Javed's hands from behind pulled her bra and she tried to raise her hands to keep it in place in vain. Then he pulled them down to her hips only to rest in the floor uncovering my sweet wife's 34 size sweet breast to all hungry males with raised cocks in the room. How much she protected them until now? I thought. She always did everything to hide them from the world only to show me. Now she is sitting their soaked with piss, remains of her sindoor washed by piss of a stranger and knowing she will be fucked soon. Is that thought have made her pussy wet? I thought. Massaging my rock hard cock, I eagerly waited for the answer.her. He stood behind her and pulled her shoulders back again. "Come on madam sahab, stand up straight, push your tits out so we can see them, didn't anyone tell you not to shy like that?" She stood with her shoulders being pulled back, knowing how it was thrusting her breasts forward to them all. Javed's hands left her shoulders and slipped round her, cupping her breasts as he stood behind her, cupping them and jiggling them. He was surprisingly gentle, although she did not realise that this part of his well worn routine to get her a little more at ease before they started on her properly. He squeezed her breasts and pulled and pinched her nipples. "Look, what lovely big nipples, and such large, brown rings round them as well. She really feels lovely, a lovely handful I can tell you and judging by the size and state of her nipples she's beginning to enjoy it now, and so she should." She knew her nipples were not betraying her but half naked, surrounded by strangers who were going to bang her, one of them already groping her, she knew her nipples would have to be erect but it did not mean she wanted this. She tried again. "Please, let me go now - you've had your fun, let me get dressed and let me go now before things get out of hand. I promise I won't say anything - I can't - I don't know who you are or where we are. Please let me go now." Javed made no reply but simply signaled idris who readily came forward unzipping his trouser"I warned you what would happen if you resisted"

My heart was racing now as my stomach turned. I couldn’t believe what I has done.What had started out as a fantasy was now turning into reality and my wife was going to be gang-banged in front of an audience. I felt nauseous as I stopped the player to take a beer. After chilled beer cooled my self a little, I started to watch the way they ravished my sweetheart. Soon javed came from her behind and put his both hands around her hips hugging her tightly. Nupur started her fight with a newly found energy. "Oh no oh noo let me go let me go" she screamed. Meanwhile kissing band licking her neck javed started to squeeze my wife's breast this time not with gentle strokes like earlier. Idris went toward covering the camera. Soon he knelt in front of nupur and put his both hands on her jeans. Knowing what is coming she screamed and tried to kick him away. After the short struggle, nupur won for a movement. I could see that her tights had already been ripped at the crotch. My stomach turned over again but my cock ached for relief – it was so hard. Nupur was sobbing as javed continued his assault with his mouth and hands. Then I saw idris and saif started to undress themselves. I carefully watched my wife's reaction on the nude bodies of this strangers. Soon she saw them without any clothes, their dicks raised upward looking for a velvet nest. A loud scream escaped from her mouth. I am sure she didn't look twice at dicks wich are soon to be rested inside her pussy. Javed was right; Saif had an exceptionally large cock dangling between his legs. It must have been over 10 inches long. I was now very nervous but also very turned on. My own erection was straining inside my trousers. Three men started pushing Andrea from one to another getting more and more forceful with every push.“Get off me! You bastards leave me alone!” she screamed at them, which only made them laugh. Javed grabbed her from behind and started to grope her nacked breasts. Idris pulled her legs up, exposing her torn tights and a hint of her pink panty. Cameraman was moving between them with his camera covering their every move.
Like Reply
Continued......
Now the three men were moving around her in a circle. Saif suddenly grabbed the waistband of her tights to try and pull them down only for Nupur to grab them herself in an attempt to keep them up. As she held onto her tights, javed released the clip of her front from behind. Saif took advantage and pulled her tights and knickers down to her ankles, exposing her curly rich pubes for the first time and making it difficult for her to move. “Get off me, get off me!” she shouted, but her pleas fell on deaf ears, as three pairs of hands groped and slapped her naked flesh. While Saif and Idris enjoying my wife's helpless nude body javed removed his clothes within seconds exposing his around six inches thick cock. At least he got a one like mine. My male ego remained unbroken at least. I thought.Nupur was then pushed down onto the middle of the bed. Screaming loudly and cursing them she started to spit on them. Among the struggle javed and And saif sat next to her. Idris held her wrists with one hand and kissed her hard on the lips as he groped her tits, his massive cock swinging like a baseball bat. This was the first time that dirty bastard kissed my wife's lips. I saw him hungrily sucking my wife's lips with loud sounds. Then javed got the turn to molest Nupur's juicy mouth. Although the smallest among them, his dick seemed so big with glistening precum on the top.“Get rid of her panties and open her legs!” Javed told Idris as he began suckling on her left tit as his cock slapped against her belly. Idris grabbed both her shoes throwing them over their shoulders. Nupur was still struggling to keep her thighs together as her torn tights and pink panty were dragged from her ankles leaving her completely naked! "She looks fucking well tight boys,“ Cameraman announced from behind."We can enjoy ourselves with this posh bitch.” Idris picked my wife's pink panty from the floor and sniffed it.“He, he, he, she smells good.” He laughed as he passed the panties to Saif who agreed. Nupur tried kicking and punching, as all three men descended on her like animals. It was no good but arousing so much. I thought messaging my erection.they totally overpowered her. Javed grabbed her head and tried to make her suck his thick cock, but she kept her mouth shut, as Idris finally pulled her legs apart. My wife's pussy is now at the view of a low class dirty person. I thought. Was her pussy lips proudly covering her depths? As he understood my thoughts cameraman turned only to give a nice view of my wife's pussy. I watched in an anticipation even than in our first night. I remember how much she tried to hide her naked glory from me. After lots of persistents I saw her pussy for the first time at that night. Her little big clit and brown lips are there. But her lips were closed tightly hiding her pinky depths.
Idris stared at my wife's pussy for a movement and then bend forward. I think Suddenly she felt the development, although she couldn’t see, a tongue lapped her sex, maybe she felt the warmth and moistness; apparently the feeling shocked her into an involuntary jerk, surprising her all For a moment, she was free and tried to hit the head between her legs. Her freedom didn’t last for very long, strong hands of saif grasped her wrists and pulled them cruelly over her head.idris's tongue, continued as if nothing had happened, lapping at her exposed and vulnerable sex, rasping over her clit and sucking it into a warm mouth, between sharp dirty teeth. After about a minute he raised his head to the camera to give a closeup view of my wife's pussy. Oh my god! I couldn't believe my eyes. Nupur's pussy lips was no more closed. It was swollen showing her pink inner glistening with copious amounts of her 'love-juice’. “Look at this" Idris laughed as he jammed two long dirty fingers into her soaking pussy. “Have you seen how fucking wet she is?” He laughed as saif moved his positions so that he could see him easily fingering my slim - once faithful wife.javed also has shifted his position where he can touch my wife's red lips with his cock head.Her eyes were tightly closed and she was grimacing as Idris continued his finger fucking. Suddenly Nupur opened her mouth for air, only for Javed to try and force his fat cock in. She shook her head as his purple knobhead went in, making sure it fell out again. Javed grabbed a handful of hair making her scream, and then forcing her mouth back onto his cock, “That’s better, now suck it.”and don't even think of biting " javed warned.Nupur tried not to, but his hand forced her head up and down on his cock. “Come on man,” I heard saif says. "let’s get her fucked, my balls are aching.“
Like Reply
------
"No, she's not ready yet." Javed said while pumping his cock in my wife's mouth grabbing her hair. I saw Idris started to finger fuck her while saif holding her legs apart." Nnnuuuuhhhh" Nupur moaned around Javed's cock as Idris forced a third finger up inside her.

Idris continued squeezing Nupur's breasts and then licked her neck and finger fucked her. Nupur was moaning and crying as the two men continued abusing her. He had already orced three fingers up inside her and continued the abuse. I think The constant pumping of His fingers inside her began causing Nupur's body to react. That's why her vagina began lubricating itself as nature intended.
"Ok madam sahab that's enough." Javed pulled his glistening cock out of her mouth and changed his position only to lay upon her shaking body. Knowing his target Idris moved back and helped saif to keep her legs on their possition." Don't worry, darling. We're going to take real good care of you. You're going to love this."that's it. His cock is going to enter my wife's pussy!

" No! Oh no! Please don't hurt me! No! Get OFF of me!" Nupur begged as Javed lowered his weight on top of her, kissing and liking her neck as he guided his penis to her pussy.Nupur shifted her hips back and forth, attempting to keep him from entering her, as she tried breaking her legs loose from the hands that gripped her ankles.

" Oh God no!" Nupur's eyes rolled upward as javed beginning to penetrate her. " Get out of me! Leave me alone. No! Oh no!"

Javed continued pumping into Nupur penetrating her deeper with each thrust. The others were laughing and joking, yelling encouragement to Javed as he brutally banged the helpless woman who is my wife.

" N-n-no! P-please ...uuhhh... stop! Please get ..uuhhh.. o-out of me! Oh no! Aaahhh! Oh God please help me! Oh...oh...ooohhhaaaAAAAAHHHNOOOO!" Nupur screamed as Javed finally forced the full length of his penis deep inside her. I felt my cock jerking involuntary in my pants seeing my wife taking another man deep inside her wich cannot be undone forever.
Javed had his full weight on Nupur , crushing her against the cold metal bed as he drove himself into her over and over again. Nupur was crying hysterically, tears running down both sides of her face as she continued trying to break away from the hands that held her down.

" Uuhhh ...uuhhh... oh no ..uuhhh.. no p-please ...oohhh... p-please st-stop ... it hur-hurts" Nupur begged as Javed continued pounding brutally into her.

" Fuck her good, Boss" " Tear her open!" " Make her come, make her come!" I heard the others laughing and joking, adding to her shame at what was happening. Not only was she being banged, she was being viewed as a floor show, a live porno show for the amusement of these vicious men.

Javed's pace increased as his breathing got heavier. He began groaning in pleasure. I think he is ready to come. I thought. Lucky she is not in her fertile period. Her expressions totally changed as she realized that he was getting ready to come inside of her!

" Oh no! Don't Please don't! Please get OUT of me! No!! NO!! OHHHHNOOOOOOOO!!!" Nupur screamed as she felt Javed begin to shoot wave after wave of hot come deep inside her body. Surely She could feel it coating her insides as Javed continued grunting and sweating on top of her, driving into her with the ferocity of a wild animal. Finally, as his penis quit twitching and throbbing inside of her, Javed collapsed on top of My wife and lay still while she continued sobbing.

After a minute, Javed lifted himself off of Nupur withdrawing his softening penis from her as he did. Surely Nupur could feel his come leaking out of her " Oh no! Don't Please don't! Please get OUT of me! No!! NO!! OHHHHNOOOOOOOO!!!" Nupur screamed as she felt Javed begin to shoot wave after wave of hot come deep inside her body. She could feel it coating her insides as Javedcontinued grunting and sweating on top of her, driving into her with the ferocity of a wild animal. Finally, as his penis quit twitching and throbbing inside of her, Javed collapsed on top of Nupur and lay still while she continued sobbing.

After a minute, Javed lifted himself off of Nupur withdrawing his softening penis from her as he did. Camera shows her pussy stretched and lips coated with hi cum.

" Okay, boys. You can do whatever you want but with condoms till I came back" he talled others. The video went blank.

Then I got it. That's how they started with my wife. Javed had her and broke down her dignity first by pissing on her washing all sindoor from her forehead. Then he entered her pussy and ejeculated in her body wich can be only done by me. Now she is no more a faithful, innocent housewife but a woman used by person other than her husband. I looked At the watch. It was 9.30 pm now. Surely they have started with Nupur by now. The very thought of my wife lying on a bed receiving their cocks moaning softly, raising her hips slowly gave me a terrible hard one. Without waiting to eat something I grabbed another beer and started the second dvd.
From the seen it was clear that it is a continuation of the first one. Nupur was lying on the bed nude covering her pussy by one hand and her nacked breast by other hand. Her soft cry and sobbing sounds emerged from her. Nobody were holding her but she didn't make any attempt to move but still laying there. Then Idris came to the seen from somewhere of the room. "Get up you bitch" he shouted. Nupur tried to close her legs tightly and raised her legs up. "You spited on my face huh" Idris groaned. Maybe he is acting free because Javed had left the place and there where nobody to control them. Yet I can see the back side of Idris only. " open your mouth Saali." Idris climbed to the bed and took my wife's face in a tight grip. "Open it now" saying this he forcefully opened her mouth by his hand. I saw Nupur's red lips parted in a o shape and a sharp groan escaped from her throat. Maybe he is trying to make her suck him. I thought. But I was totally wrong. What idris did next drove me crazy. He spited in Nupur's mouth! "Eeek" once he removed his hand Nupur stood in sudden motion and bend down to the floor. I think she is going to vomit.
Like Reply
------
Yeas she tried to vomit! But Idris shut her mouth by hand and I saw she Swallows that dirty saliva while crouched on the bed. That's hot! She never swallowed my juices at least yet. Then saif appeared in the seen getting her by hair made her scream through Idris hand. Then I saw Idris pulled his hand face changed in pain. Oh she had bite is hand! " sali kuthhi......." Dirty words showered from his mouth and he slapped her sweet face several times making red finger marks on her face. She fall to the bed in the state of unconsciousness. I didn't except it. I wanted my sweet wife to face her bang conscious. Then Idris cought her by hair and saif got her both legs together in a one gripe. When they pull her off from the bed I heard another loud scream. She is awake! They pushed her down the bed on the cold floor mercilessly. She tried to get up wriggling and trembling. " look here bitch, we know that your husband is out of town for three days. We will put you where we got you if you behave nicely with us. If not" saying this he kicked her crotch area wich made her screem more loudly. She remained silent but shaking and trembling. Then both kneeled by her side and Idris raised her head by hair in one hand and her mouth was forced to open by his other hand.

Yeas she tried to vomit! But Idris shut her mouth by hand and I saw she Swallows that dirty saliva while crouched on the bed. That's hot! She never swallowed my juices at least yet. Then saif appeared in the seen getting her by hair made her scream through Idris hand. Then I saw Idris pulled his hand face changed in pain. Oh she had bite is hand! " sali kuthhi......." Dirty words showered from his mouth and he slapped her sweet face several times making red finger marks on her face. She fall to the bed in the state of unconsciousness. I didn't except it. I wanted my sweet wife to face her bang conscious. Then Idris cought her by hair and saif got her both legs together in a one gripe. When they pull her off from the bed I heard another loud scream. She is awake! They pushed her down the bed on the cold floor mercilessly. She tried to get up wriggling and trembling. " look here bitch, we know that your husband is out of town for three days. We will put you where we got you if you behave nicely with us. If not" saying this he kicked her crotch area wich made her screem more loudly. She remained silent but shaking and trembling. Then both kneeled by her side and Idris raised her head by hair in one hand and her mouth was forced to open by his other hand.Then he spited in my wife's mouth again and again! Then saif also started to participate him. Whenever she got a mouthful, she was forced to swallow all. After several terns, they left her head to fall down and showered her with mouthful spite. She said nothing but sobbing trying to control the upcoming vomit. "Let us wash you properly" saif said standing up and pointing his semi erected cock on her face and soon Idris followed him. Knowing what is coming she tightly shut her mouth and tried to cover something on her chest. I saw she is no more pay any attention to cover her private areas now. So what is she desperately trying to cover? Soon the camera was there. That's her mangalsutra! Even this fateful seen she desperately wanted to protect the divine symbol of our marriage! Soon the shower opened and she was getting wet and wet with yellowish piss. After they had done, Idris directly went on top of her between her legs wich was closed tightly. Saif came to help putting her legs apart by his both hands. Still Nupur's eyes was shut. Idris need no any guide from hands because his whole ten inches was ready for the mission. Feeling his cock head at the entrance, Nupur opened her eyes and looking at the joint wich soon to be united with her she screamed rolling her eyes upward. "Oh noooo pleease I beg you pleaaase." Then the camera showed a close up of the joint. Nupur raised her head to look at the place. Then I saw Idris pushed a little into her. "Oh nooo condom, condom." Nupur yelled in a begging tone. Oh my god! My sweet faithful wife is begging a street pervert to enter her with condoms! My cock raised at once. " "hehe this high class madam want me to fuck her with condoms" Idris pushed another inch into her. "Noo condom please condom." Nupur begged repeatedly in between continued sobs. " then say it properly bitch." Idris pushed another inch. "Condom please condom......." Nupur repeated like chanting. "Ok let's see." Idris got up from her body showing clear view of his giant cock. " get on knees" he groaned. I saw Nupur slowly raised from the floor and kneeling before him. "Now worship this you bitch." I saw Nupur slowly raised her hand to worship his giant manhood. I know she is doing all this to protect her pussy hole from his juices. "Now say it properly. Please fuck me with this holly cock." Nupur started to repeat with sobs and tears. " please fuck me with this hhholly cc ok wwith wwith condoms" she repeated and completed the sentence without assistance

Then someone from the behind, the cameraman of course tossed a packet of condoms to be landed on the floor near Nupur. "Take it bitch, we can't wait long. Our balls are aching" saif shouted. Helpless Nupur picked it from the floor still kneeling in front of Idris. Slowly she managed to unwrap and took a one out of it. Well, in our sex life we rarely used condoms. Actually she doesn't know how to place it. With shaking hands she placed it on the bulb head, but wrong side of course! "Do it properly bitch!" He gave a hard slap on her face wich made her loss her balance and fall down. "Stand up quickly" then he kicked her on her rich ass. Before the second kick she managed to getup and put the condom on the waiting cock. She had never done that for me! "Use both hands" he shouted with another slap. Nupur this time placed it with her both hands only to receive another slap. "Kiss it before put it" poor Nupur, she bend toward his hardness to give it a sweet kiss not to make him slap her again! Then she rolled it along his hardness but covering only two third from the entire length. "Now get on the bed and spread legs." Nupur slowly raised from the floor and managed to reach the bed. Then she slowly climbed to the bed and slept to open her legs slowly but wide in a big v shape. Camera turned to show her nice view from the bottom. Wow, her pussy lips were parted to uncover inner treasures. I couldn't see any wetness but I know that her pussy is opening like this only when she is aroused a lot. Maybe the events had excited her, I thought. "Now say it" Idris barked. Nupur looked at him in a question mark. "Say you want to fuck." I saw my wife licking her dry lips. Then her swollen dry lips parted "fffuck mme plleeass" she managed to whisper and my cock started to wriggle in my pants.

In no time idris went on her top and guided his hardness into her Devine depths. "Aaaaiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" an shuttering screaming escaped from her mouth as he pushed his entire length into my wife's pussy. She gripped the dirty Metress tightly and arched her hips upward. Then Idris started his brutal fucking with no mercy licking her neck and spitting all over her beautiful face! All the time Nupur was groaning from her throat terribly. I counted time to see him finish inside my wife after little more than three minutes. Once he pulled off from my wife's pussy he quickly removed the condom and throwed it on her face. "Lick it clean bitch" he ordered. Without even raising head Nupur got it and closed to mouth only to lick all the Siemens with closed eyes.
Like Reply
-----
My wife has never swallow my juices upto now but without further instructions she swallowed his all remainings. Then saif came forward. "Get down and start." I heard his voice after a long time. Nupur reluctantly got down from the bed, without forgetting to unwrap another condom, kneeled down before Idris and put it on his cock. Yeas, she is a fast learner! I thought. No, another thundering slap! Soon she understood her mistake and closed her trembling lips to kiss his red top. I saw the condom covered his entire length. Then she slowly raised, climbed to the bed, spreading her legs widely whispered "fuck me now please" yeas, it was a whisper, but she said it correctly pronouncing each word meaningfully! Accepting her sweet request, saif soon settled on her. Then guided his dick to my wife started pistening her depths. Laying her both hands on the bed she remained unmoved accepting all his strokes. Only "ugh ugh" sound escaped from her mouth time to time.

He also finished inside my wife within minutes. The his cumfilled condom pushed to her mouth by his hands wich was licked clean by my faithful wife. I thought the seen is over. But video continued. "Get down" Idris came to the seen. My wife slowly raised and stood weakly. "You didn't have time to piss right?" She said nothing. Idris grabbed her by hair and gave her several slaps. "Oh no please, I did all you said please leave me alone" she sobbed. "No now go an release our cameraman. I got a dick too." Everyone laughed. My wife slowly walked toward the camera. I saw she made no attempt to cover her private parts but slowly walking. Then I could see her knelt down only. After a minute or two, she got up covering her mouth with her hand. Struggling to swallow things went inside it. " kneel down and open your legs" she meekly did so facing the camera. "Lean back and push your pussy upward" soon she complied putting her Both hands on the floor giving a good view of her stretched pussy lips and swollen clit. "Piss now" one second, two seconds, three seconds, four here it comes! I couldn't believe my eyes! Her sweet pussy started to release.i watched as her steaming hot pee started to trickle out of her pussy.It dribbled down the back of her legs. As she sobbed little spurts of pee came out with each stomach contraction. I was wildly pulling my cock by this stage. I could see her ass hole clench down as she pushed hard. Piss was now rushing from her wide open pussy with an incredible whooshing sound. It was squirting a good 3 feet out from her, squirting all over the floor. Then she arched back pushing her pussy more upward lifting the now gushing stream of her hot steaming piss up even higher.i couldn't believe how hot it was to see my sweet wife like this, to be banged and letting this goddess squirt her piss all over the floor before strangers.Her stream started to slow and she was now squirting the last bits out. It was amazing watching her gorgeous tight little ass hole clench and relax every time she pushed. As the last streams of piss came out they were going all over her legs now as she fall backwards and this time surely unconscious.

Then Idris and saif came in her both sides. Still no sign from her. " I think she needs some water" Idris said. "Well let's give then" saif said taking his flaccid cock by hand. Both laughed in affirmative and started to shower my wife's unconscious body with their hot piss! Soon I could see the result. She slowly opened her eyes and tried to get up. "Stay still till we finish" saif said guiding his stream directly on her face. Nupur meekly slept back on the floor, straightening her legs spreading of course, showing her once only mine gate of heaven directly to the camera! "Now clean the room and your self for the night" they all laughed and someone tossed a small parcel next to her. Then the screen went blank. I saw the time is 10 pm now. What they are doing with my wife now? I wondered. Having masterbated more than six times I felt like dizzy. I got my mobile phone thinking what to do next. I saw text messages. One was from Javed. I opened it quickly. "Suman bhai, everything is ok. We will give bhabi the phone tomorrow. Don't forget to make her several missed calls. You can call her tomorrow only one time. If you want to call her in action call after 9" it said. Having my cock erected again, I started shagging thinking about my sweet wife moaning and humping with giant cocks invading her sweet depths

I didn't forget to ring my wife's phone several times, I watched DVDs again and again watching my wife's expressions carefully I understood one thing. Javed was really gentle with her when compared to other two beasts. Other two appeared rude and cruel because they always suffered with dreams of fucking a high class well mannered lady like Nupur I thought. Then sleep came to me only to welcome another DVD early in the morning.
Like Reply
------
With my sweet two wives both sides, yeas of course Nupur and her eldest sister's teen doughter, I can still remember how I lost my wife for good one month and regained her back with unimaginable enthusiasm. Let's go back to the story of that long journey. I got up early in the morning on that day only to receive another dispatch from Javed. Having it with my hand I wondered whether to call Nupur. Then I decided to wait for a call from her and gave several missed calls to confirm that I tried to call her not to raise any suspicion as advised by Javed. Then without waiting for anything, I rushed for the DVD player like mad. Soon the video started. I couldn't guess the time because the room was dark. Soon lights on to show my wife sleeping on the bed wearing a hip length blue shirt hiding her crotch aria only. She opened her eyes suddenly with the brightness filled in the room. She made no any attempt to raise her head. Soon an order can be heard from the background. "Stand up slut, it's time to play again" with the support of her trembling hands, she weekly tried to raise from the bed. "Please let me go, you had me as you want, please let me go now" she started to pleading them. "Shut up slut, don't make things worse again, now do what I said" the voice from behind shouted again.

"Okay, Slut, the voice begins, and turning the camera on mu wife's closeup view."Now get that dress off, shirt at first"

She slowly complies and got down from the bed, standing directly before the camera started to unhook front buttons of the shirt; ones all buttons undone,she starts to slide it off her soldiers.The camera pans up with her hand, following every curve of her young, hot body. Cameraman then centers the camera on her exposed tits and then pulls back to show the complete form of this beauty. Her mangalsutra was shining between her 34 size firm breasts. Without further orders, she volunteered by putting her both hands on her hips, catching both sides of her panty and slowly started to push it down bending forward. Soon it fall to her ankles and still bending she raised her head looking at people in front of her questionsly. "Put it off and sleep on the bed" with renewed sobbing, she stepped back to the bed but didn't try to hide her private parts!

Then javed went forward to the bed and settled on his knees between Nupur's widespread legs. As he reached his hand down, she tried instinctively to close her legs. Only to be blocked by Javed's legs at her ankles. She gasped when he unceremoniously pushed two fingers into her vagina and began to slowly thrust them in and out of of her. Then I heard her whispers "No... please... not like this, no no mh mmh no no please "she moaned as the stranger finger fucked her in full view of all four men. Her hips rotated instinctively with the thrusts into her cunt."Is this what you need, slut? said Javed "You need to be fucked? Yeah, I think you do. Your pussy is very wet, bitch,Here, I show you. Open your mouth. Suck your juice off my fingers." He brought his fingers to her lips.
Nupur closed her eyes and reluctantly parted her lips. She sucked on the Javed's rough fingers like they were a cock. When he withdrew his fingers from her mouth, she opened her eyes to look at him. I saw She watched him insert his fingers into her again and then withdraw them covered with her pussy juice. Then he brought his fingers to her chest and wiped them on her right breast. Her taught nipple was was glistening wet. She moaned "ohhhh... Godddd..." as he toyed with it. My god, she is getting even wetter.

"You lick that off now slut"said Javed."You lick that pussy juice off that tittie now"

"Do it"
Nupur bite her lower lip as she watched javed pinch her nipple. She looked up at him and then tentatively cupped her breast with her left hand and brought her nipple to her lips. She closed her eyes and sucked her nipple into her mouth. She did her best to lick it clean. Then, embarrassed, she looked up at Javed for approval!

"Good girl" Javed said. "You're one horny bitch, aren't you? Tell you what. You going to put on a little show for us now. You you are get that snatch all nice and ready for us to fuck. You open up that pussy, show us how wet you are. Go ahead. Use both hands and open up that cunt. Now" He stood back up next to the others. I saw that his cock was now rigid as a baseball bat.

The ceiling light was directly above her hips and it had the effect of a spotlight, illuminating her glistening pussy for her audience of abductors, and for me of course.

Crying openly now Nupur closed her eyes and did as she was told. She put both hands between her legs and slowly moved her labia apart, opening herself for inspection by her abductors. They made lewd comments about how wet she was and what a nasty slut she was. Then Javed said "Show us how you play with yourself slut, You show us what you do when your man is not around." I never discussed this fingering stuff with Nupur. I never had courage to ask her whether she is doing it or not.
I saw she looked at him pleadingly. When his expression didn't change, she closed her eyes, biting her lower lip and tentatively inserted her middle finger into her vagina. She whispered "oh God..." as she reluctantly thrust it in and out of her pinky depths.

"Open your eyes and look at us, bitch"

I saw Javed's voice startled her. Her eyes flew open and I saw her face changed as she was instantly brought back to reality. Three big men knelt on the mattress between her legs. I saw Her eyes darting from erection to erection. I think the thought about being passed from man to man, being forced to service all of those erections made her changed.Then she looked up at Javed as her fingers moved faster between her legs. He reached down and took hold of her other hand. He placed it on her right breast and squeezed. Quickly understanding what he expected her to do. Closing her eyes again, she squeezed her breast as her finger moved in and out of her pussy.
Carlos' voice startled her. Her eyes flew open and she was instantly brought back to reality. Five large, dark men knelt on the mattress between her legs. Her ankles were chafed and her stockings were ruined by large runs where coarse ropes held her legs painfully wide apart. Her eyes darted from erection to erection. She thought about being passed from man to man, being forced to service all of those erections Then she looked up at Javed her fingers moved faster between her legs. He reached down and took hold of her other hand. He placed it on her right breast and squeezed. She knew what he expected her to do. Closing her eyes again, she squeezed her breast as her finger moved in and out of her pussy.

Then Idris moved his hand toward her other breast..She yelped in both pain and surprise when he took her other nipple between his big thumb and forefinger and twisted it hard. "Now it is your turn" he growled. "You are going get yourself ready for us, you better start treatin' your nasty little body like we are going treat it. You pinch those titties now. We wanna hear you moan,,We wanna see you cry."

When Nupur didn't respond, tossed something shiny on the bed. A knife! Terrified She cried "no please... I'll do it!" then "Owwww...." as she pinched her own nipple. I heard the cameraman say "Harder bitch. You don't start gettin' serious, We are going have to get serious with this blade." Nupur pulled her nipple so hard she cried out. Her hips thrust up, driving her finger deep into her cunt.
Like Reply
-----
It was then I got a call from Javed. After initial greetings he asked me directly how far I want to go. "Suman bhai, your wife is inside. No problem yet. We will give her the phone but don't answer her calls wait for a call from her." He instructed. " then suman bhai, if you're ok I can arrange her an outing." " doesn't matter, but where?" I eagerly asked. "Don't worry. Nobody their will not identify her. But some others will engage in fucking her" "ok no problem," "one important thing, if she acts normal when you call her you can tell her you have another two three days if you want us to continue of course" "sure Javed bhai I can see this for whole month, not a week." I said trembling with anticipation. Then there was silence from the other side. "Suman bhai, if you are seriously on that, I can arrange something special" "what's it, tell me please" "well, you will loss her for sometimes maybe month or two and will get her back" "but how" "you will see, now tell me whether you want it." I didn't twice to confirm my consent. Then I retired to continue with DVD.

I saw the way she is fingering her self like insane got their attention. Before long, they decided she was ready, and they were on her. Hands were grabbing and squeezing every part of her body. Pulling her head back by the hair, Idris clamped his mouth to Nupur's forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. Two other were sucking and chewing on both of her breasts. Then I saw saif moves between her legs, licking her vagina and sucking on her clitoris while he shoved a finger up her ass hole.

"Stop it!" she yelled when she finally broke her mouth free. "Please stop it! Leave me alone!"

Then Javed's hands took hold of her arms and pulled them forcefully above her head. She tried to fight, but it was hopeless. She as now laying spreadeagled to the both ends of the bed with saif between them. "Let me go! Don’t! You have no right to do this! LET ME GO!" She pleaded as Saif knelt between her legs, his big, rigid cock in his hand.

"Don’t worry, honey. We’re going to take real good care of you. You’re going to love this fuck."

"No! NO! Please don’t with condoms, NO! Get OFF of me!" She begged as Saif lowered his weight on top of her, kissing and licking her neck as he guided his cock to her vagina. She desperately shifted her hips back and forth, trying to keep him from entering her, as she kicked her legs she was held back by Idris by her ankles.

"Oh God! No" I saw her eyes rolling back as Saif beginning to penetrate her. "Get out of me! Go damn! No! Oh God no!"

He began to slowly, deliberately, pump his cock in and out of my struggling wife's wet vagina, penetrating her deeper with each thrust. I saw in the close up view her vagina stretch around the shaft. The men's voices echoed in the room.They were laughing and joking, yelling encouragement to saif as he banged her.

"N-n-no! P-please …uuhhh… stop! Please get ..uuhhh.. o-out of me! Oh no! Aaahhh! Oh God please help me! Oh…oh…ooohhhaaaAAAAAHHHNOOOO!" Nupur wailed as Idris finally forced the full length of his cock deep inside her. I clearly saw his coarse pubic hair grind against her clitoris and this made her involuntarily grind herself up into him.

Saif had his full weight on my wife's body, crushing her against old Metress as he drove himself in an out of her. Nupur was crying hysterically, tears running down both sides of her face, as she struggled against the rough hands that held her arms.

"Uuhhh …uuhhh… oh no ..uhhhh.. no p-please …oohhh… p-please... No! No! Oh God!" Nupur begged as Saif used her body like an animal. She turned her head, trying to avoid the dirty man's slobbering kises looking at the camera time to time.

"Fuck her, Saif,Give it to the bitch!" "Do it to her, man!" "Look, she loves it!" "Make her cum, dude, make her cum!"

I heard the men laugh and joke. Their taunting just added to her shame and humiliation. Not only was she being banged, she was being treated as a floor show, a live porno show for the amusement of her husband! And they were filming her! I think Her mind was spinning now.It was all happening so fast! Someone said something about Facebook. Were they saying they'd post the video on Facebook? She again kicked with much force and pulled her arms against the rough hand the held her wrists. I saw at this point her own body was betraying her.

Saife's pace increased as his breathing got heavier. He started to groan and I realized that he was getting ready to ejaculate inside of her!

"Oh no! Don’t Please don’t! Please get OUT of me! No!! NO!! OHHHHNOOOOOOOO!!!" She screamed as Saif thrust deep into her. Then I saw he is close now. Then he started to shoot hot semen deep into her vagina. Saif continued to grunt and sweat on top of her. Even as he came, he pounded into her with the ferocity of a wild animal. Finally, it was over. The big prick stopped twitching and throbbing inside her.then he collapsed on top of her, motionless, while she sobbed.

After a minute, Saif lifted himself off of My wife, withdrawing his wet, softening cock from her as he did. I saw the jism oozing out of her vagina and onto the Metress.

It was then I started to receive calls from Nupur. I got six calls Continuesely and then it went silent. Maybe they started the session. I continued the show.
"We don’t call him ‘mule dick’ for nothing." Seeing Idris possitions himself between my wife's legs Javed said.

"Tear that pussy up, big man!" Saif laughed.

"Oh my God... NO!" Nupur's voice trembled with fear as she spoke. "Oh please NO! You CAN’T! PLEASE! IT'S TOO BIG!! IT WON'T FIT!"

Idris moans in pleasure as he began lowering himself onto Nupur . "You going to love this shit, darling.You’ll never want to go back to no little-dicked motherfucker after you get a taste of Mine."

I saw terror in her eyes peaked as Idris place the head of his massive cock at the entrance to her vagina and begin to push. Even though her vagina was sopping wet filled with Saife's jism, He was so huge that he couldn't easily enter her. I saw her labia stretch widely around the big cock-head As his big cock moved inside her.

"UUUHHHOOOO!! N-NO! OH GOD P-PLEASE STO-OP! OOHHHAAA! IT HU-HURTS! NNUUHH…NNUUUHH…OH NO!" She snapped her head from side to side and twisted and bucked her body in a futile attempt to get away from Idris.Eyes shut tight, her teeth clamped together in pain, as she wailed as Idris forced his massive dick deeper into her.

I heard them laughing at her agony, encouraging Idris to drive his massive dick into her quaking body. I saw the camera capturing her humiliation as, for a second time, I quickly saw her body responded against her will to being fucked.

Idris groaned as he drove into My wife with increasing force. Grabbing her by the shoulders, he pulled her onto his dick as he thrust down into her. More of the huge shaft disappeared into Nupur with each powerful thrust.

"NNNAAAHHH!! NNNAAAHHH!!! N-NO! UUHHH…UUHHH … P-PLEASE STO-OP! NNOOO! P-PLEASE NNOOO! UUHHH…UUHHH…UUHHH…OH GOD! UUHHH…UUHHH OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GODNNNNOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!" Nupur's head snapped back and her back arched as she screamed in pain as Idris finally drove his monstrous member balls-deep into her cunt. I Never had she imagined her in such a wonderful situation.

Nupur's body was twitching and trembling as Idris continued his assault on her. He was repeatedly pulling almost all the way out of her, only to drive himself back into her with vicious force. Each time he drove into her, My wife's body would spasm, every muscle snapping tense with the intense force of the brutal bang.

"OH God OH My God ! PLEASE N-NO M-MORE!! P-PLEASE STO-OP! I CA-AN’T T-TAKE ANYMO-ORE!! STO-OP FUCK!!"I heard her screamed in a hideous combination of pleasure and agony, feeling as if her insides were being torn apart while clear signs orgasm visibly welled up on her whole body.

Idris was moaning deep in his throat as he began thrusting harder and faster into Nupur's battered cunt. As his orgasm approached, his assault increased in it’s intensity. With every thrust, he bottomed out in Nupur's deepest places never invaded by me,causing her body to spasm.

"OH GOD!! ENOUGH!! …UUHHH…UUHHH… PLEASE!! …UUHHH… ENOUGH!! Y-YOU’RE K-KILLING ME!! UUHHH…UUHHH…UUHHH… OHHH…OHHH…P-PLEASE STO-OP!!"

I saw his balls tightening. He pounded faster and faster into My wife as his orgasm approaching.

"OOHHH….OOHHH…P-PLEASE….P-PLEASE…..OHHHAAAAHHHHHHOOOO GODDDDD!!!" I saw Nupur's body stiffen his cock impale her. I saw him drive it to the very limits of her depth when the first hot blast of cum hit her. He held it deep inside her as he pumped his seed into her. She shuddered as the huge dick throb and fill her cunt with thick, hot spunk.

I watched transfixed as my sweet wife's hips bucked and her legs shook as she screamed and cried... and came.

"Whoa shit!" moaned Idris . "Good one!"

"Please take it out..." she whispered when her orgasm finally subsided. "Please. Oh please, take it out" Nupur whimpered as His huge dick softening inside her. Even flaccid, the size of it not less than mine.

Slowly, Idris slowly withdrew the monster from Her abused cunt. She moaned as the head finally left her and her vagina slowly began returning to normal size.

"You’re up to bat, right Boss?"

"Please... no more." Nupur whimpered as Javed positioned himself between her legs and took hold of his rock hard penis. "No more. Please don’t hurt me any more. I can't..."

"Don’t worry, sweetie. I’m not as big as mule dick."

Javed dropped onto Nupur and clamped his mouth over hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth as his hands roughly squeezed her breasts. He continued kissing her as he moved his hand between them, grasping his cock and guiding it to her vagina.

"Uuuuhhhhhhhmmmmm" Nupur moaned around Javed's tongue as he easily penetrated her wet, battered vagina. Javed moved his mouth to Nupur's left breast, sucking and chewing her nipple as he thrust himself in and out of her.

"Ohhh … uuhhh … uuhhh … st-stop! Ohhh … P-p-please …uuhhh … st-stop. Ohhh …. no uuhhh …. no m-more …. p-please no more…. " Nupur groaned as Javed fucked her as hard as he could, still sucking sloppily on "I want get her legs in the air."

Saying this, Javed shifted his position so he could get his arms under Nupur's knees and lift her legs, allowing him to penetrate her more deeply.

"Uuuuuuhhhhnnnnn..." Nupur groaned as Javed drove deeply into her body. "Oh God. Oh fuck! uuhhh … uuhhh. You can't! uuuuuhhhhoooooo..." Wow she said that fuck word!

Javed shifted Nupur's legs higher so that her knees were now over his shoulders. He pushed forward and laid his weight on the back of her legs while he grabbed each side of her head with his hands.

"Uuuhhhoooo … uuuhhhoooo … uuuhhhoooo … p-please …. oh please…" Nupur pleaded while Javed continued driving himself deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Oh man she's fuckin' wet. Oh God this cunt feels good! Oh yeah! I’m going to fill you up good, bitch!" Javed moaned as he continued driving himself repeatedly in and out of My wife's abused pussy.

Idris and Saif were kneeling on the floor, As Javed continued banging her saif and Idris started licking and chewing on the backs of her calves, their free hands rubbing and squeezing her legs.

"No more! …uuhhh … uuhhh P-please let me-e go! …uuhhh …uuhhh … oohhh… Nupur moaned as Javed began fucking her harder and faster, driving deeper into her with every thrust. Her feet and legs were bouncing in time to Javed's frantic pace as Idris and saif continued chewing and licking her calves.

I think her moans grew more intense as Javed, who was approaching orgasm, drove into her with ever increasing ferocity. When he saw her eyes roll back, he drove deep into her cunt, fucking her with sadistic glee. The tops of her thighs were now crushed against her breasts, her ass lifted off the floor, allowing him to drive even deeper into her.

Uuhhh … uuhhh … nnnnuuuhhhhoooo …oohhhh …. oohhhhhh ….. UUHHH … UUUHHHH … OOOHHHHH ….. OOOOHHHHHHAAAAAA … NNNUUUUHHHH …. NNNUUUUHHHH … OOOHHHH …..OOHHHHH …. OOOOOOHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!"

I saw his balls tightening, felt the load of sperm preparing to explode from his body. He pounded into Her like a jackhammer, driving faster, causing her to grunt with each thrust ……

"UUHHHH …. UUHHHH …. UUHHHH … UUHHHH … UUHHHH … UUHHHH …. AAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!"

My wife's body was shaking when Javed blow his load deep inside her... With wave after wave of semen flood her vagina and mix with the come from the first two rapes... He ejaculates more with each thrust into her. Then finally, mercifully, his thrusting slowed as the last of his spunk pumped into her. He slowed and then stopped and collapsed on top of her, crushing her legs against her chest.

Javed laid on top of Nupur for a moment while he caught his breath. Then slowly, he lifted his weight from her, withdrawing his dick from her as he did so. Nupur's legs dropped to the bed.

She lays still on the bed,whimpering quietly, a look of shock and defeat on her face. The continues rapes had taken their toll. There was no fight left in her. Icould see it in her eyes.

Seeing the screen going blank I thought. Yeas I want her to be a slut ready to do all the nasty, disgusting things to please the man comes to fuck her. I want to see her desperately trying and doing almost everything only to satisfy the lust of the man come sto her bed without any care of the age, level etc of him. Taking the phone I started to dial my wife's number.

Dialing her number I checked the time. If they stated with her around nine thirty maybe she's taking the third cock now! Phone rings only to cut after rings disabled. I tried again. After six seven rings, phone I heard a click. "Hello honey" I said with raised heart beats. "Hhelo hello suman" I heard her shaking sweet voice finally. Oh they are on it! My cock raised at once. "How are you?" When no reply I asked. "Ffyne I am fine uh" "hay what's the matter? I tried to call you so many times" "no no nothing I I was busy" "busy on what?" " nothing nothing it's this this house hold works" I heard a sudden laughter. "Hay who's there? Who came home?" "No no it's this boys playing by the road" after pausing a while she managed to say. "When you com?" She weekly asked. "Sorry darling I will have to wait two more days" I said as Javed instructed. "Any problems honey? If so I will come somehow."Since no reply I asked again. "No no do your works I can manage" I heard another laughter. "Ok, ok see you soon love you honey" "suman suman" I heard she said like she wants to continue the call. "Why honey?" "No no it's this, don't waste your time by calling again and again. Do you work best" surprisingly she managed to say! "Ok honey, call me when you can love you bye" "bye suman" she whispered.
Like Reply
fantastic story , well written , from which site you have got it?
Like Reply
Any other part
Like Reply