Fantasy Bollywood Celebrities & Their Kinky Sex Affairs
Smile 
Hello Friends How Are You All? Hope you all are having a good time and enjoying a loveable company of your family, friends and beloved ones. I'm Your Friend And Host The Young Dragon And I am going to present a brand new sex fantasy story of Beautiful, Hot And Sexy Bollywood Celebrities. Hope you all will love my concept.
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Celebrities Included In This Story.

1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

2. Deepika Padukone

3. Alia Bhatt

4. Sonakshi Sinha

5. Disha Paatni

6. Vaani Kapoor

7. Tara Sutaria

8. Shreya Ghoshal

9. Shruti Sharma

10. Niyati Fatnani

The Rest Will Be Added Soon 
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
First Story Will Come On The Very Beautiful, Hot And Sexy Bong Beauty And Famous Female Playback Celebrity Singer Shreya Ghoshal.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-0729-093313.png]
The Young Dragon 
[+] 1 user Likes The Young Dragon's post
Like Reply
Chapter - 1. Best Friends, Colleagues Or Something Else?

Featuring - Shreya Ghoshal

Update - 1

It was a pleasant day in Mumbai. Famous Female Playback Celebrity Singer Shreya Ghoshal was at her home. She didn't have any official work today. Her husband Mr. Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya was getting ready to go on a business trip in his room. Shreya was making breakfast for him in kitchen and as always her mobile phone was with her.

She was busy in cooking then suddenly she got an incoming call on her mobile phone. She looks at her phone to see who is calling her. There was a name reflecting on her mobile screen and that name was,

“In-Aldad Lahsiv”

Shreya see that name and understood who is he. She was quite surprised to see that name. She didn't expect his phone call today. In the meantime she was very happy to see that name. She wanted to take that phone call but because of her husband's presence she was unable to take that phone call. It was not like she was afraid of her husband. She just didn't want to create any scene. So she disconnects the call with an SMS.

“Hey Honey ?, Sorry for disconnecting the phone call. Shiladitya is at home. Can't talk at the moment. Please do not call. I will call you after he leaves. Love you ??? Bye”

She didn't have to wait for long. She got an instant reply from other side,

“It's Okay Honey, I can understand. Family is also very important. You enjoy your family time we can talk later. Sorry if I disturbed you. Love you too Babe ??. I shall wait for your call. Bye. ??????”

Shreya read this reply and start smiling. She put her mobile phone on charge and start doing her job again.

Who was this In-Aldad Lahsiv? What is his connection with Shreya Ghoshal? Why Shreya was hiding his phone call from her husband? What was the whole matter?

Well, To know all the answers we have to move forward with the Story.

So without wasting time let's go,

Shiladitya left at 10 o'clock. Now Shreya Ghoshal was totally alone at home. She completed all the household chores in just one hour and come to her room. After taking rest for nearly five minutes she took her mobile and dial In-Aldad Lahsiv's number. She gives him a missed call to inform him that she is available now.

She didn't have to wait for long. She got an instant call back from other side. Shreya was very amused by this quick response. She thought,

“Wow! So quickly! Looks like storm is on its full swing”

And a sexy smile came on her face.

She answered the call and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Hello.

A Familiar heavy Male voice came from other side and it was none other than but one of the famous music director, singer and lyricist of India and one of the best friend and colleague of Shreya Ghoshal,

“Vishal Dadlani”

It means In-Aldad Lahsiv is none other than but Vishal Dadlani! The famous music director, singer and lyricist of India! But if Vishal Dadlani is In-Aldad Lahsiv then Shreya had saved his contact number with this name? What was the whole matter?

Well To find out we have to move forward with the story.

So In-Aldad Lahsiv I mean Vishal Dadlani speaks from other side,

Vishal Dadlani (In excited tone) - Oh Hello My Darling Sweetheart Shreya Ghoshal Guplu Devi Ji Good Morning How Are You?

Shreya Ghoshal (With Full Excitement) - Oh Hello My Darling Sweetheart My Shaitan Khopdi My Shine HeadMy Delicious Rasogolla My Crazy Mad Bull My Ujada Chaman Vishal Dadlani Genda Swami Ji Very Good Morning. I'm fine Thank you.

Vishal Dadlani - So Finally Your Most Loving Husband Mr. Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya has left.

Shreya Ghoshal - Yeah He left just an hour ago.

Vishal Dadlani - Good. By The Way Where He Has Gone?

Shreya Ghoshal - Singapore.

Vishal Dadlani - Good Good Good And For How Many Days He Has Left?

Shreya Ghoshal - For A Week. He will come back till next Monday.

Vishal Dadlani - What! A Full Week! Which Kind Of Business Meeting is This? Is There Really A Business Meeting Or Something Else?

Shreya Ghoshal - It's a Business Meeting and also a Business trip. He wants to start a new business in Singapore.

Vishal Dadlani - New Business Or New Affair? Don't You Think You Have Given Him So Much independence? What If He Starts An Affair With Someone?

Shreya Ghoshal - So What If He Starts An Affair With Someone? He also has a right to enjoy.

Vishal Dadlani - Means You Will Not Stop Him?

Shreya Ghoshal - Never. I will never Stop him. He also deserves to be happy. And you know me I never stop anyone to do anything. If he wants to enjoy then let him enjoy. Why Should I stop him?

Vishal Dadlani - Oh My God. Our Big Hearted Queen Shreya Ghoshal. You have really a big heart.

Shreya Ghoshal - Thank you.

Vishal Dadlani - What if I want to hookup with someone?

Shreya Ghoshal - Who Has Stopped You?

Vishal Dadlani - You Mean I can hook-up with someone else.

Shreya Ghoshal - Of Course. If you can find happiness and pleasure with someone else then you should definitely move on.

Vishal Dadlani - And What About You?

Shreya Ghoshal - What About Me I will be happy to see two of my life's best persons happy and enjoying.

Vishal Dadlani - Wow what a big heart you have.

Shreya Ghoshal - Thank you.

Vishal Dadlani - By the way I don't know about your husband but I can be happy only with you.

Shreya Ghoshal - Awwww.... Really Thank you. By the way why you was calling me in the morning?

Vishal Dadlani - What do you think? Why I always call you with this number?

Shreya Ghoshal - I know why and when you call me with this number but I think you forgot that what we had decided.

Vishal Dadlani - What?

Shreya Ghoshal - We had decided that we will never talk on phone after my marriage all conversation will be through SMS and messaging and we will talk only in our code language but you never listen me.

Vishal Dadlani - You And Your Useless Fears.

Shreya Ghoshal - What? What did you say? Useless Fears. Do you know what will happen if Shiladitya get to know about our affair? He will leave me and will throw me out from his house. My parents will also break all the relations with me and all of my fans and friends will cut all the connections with me. I will be all alone. What about you. You will move to another girl but I will be destroyed.

Vishal Dadlani - Holi Shit I never thought this. Sorry babe and I promise I will never call you from next time. We will talk through messages only. Please forgive me.

Shreya Ghoshal - I have already forgiven you.

(It means Shreya Ghoshal was having an extramarital affair with Vishal Dadlani which is still continue even after her marriage. No one knows about their affair not even their own families too.)

Vishal Dadlani - Thanks babe I promise I will never break our rules now please tell me what you have decided. Are you coming or not?

Shreya Ghoshal - Ummm.... Well, You know my answer I can never say no to you.

Vishal Dadlani - It means you are coming?

Shreya Ghoshal - Yes My Bloody Basterd Bulldog My Lucky Ujda Chaman I am coming.

Vishal Dadlani - Yes I knew it my Darling Guplu Devi can never say no to me.

Shreya Ghoshal - But you will get punished for breaking the rules.

Vishal Dadlani - What! What kind of punishment. Please don't say that you will not suck my cock.

Shreya Ghoshal - No My Duffer Dadlani I said you will get punished not me. Sucking your cock is like a treat to me.

Vishal Dadlani - Then what will be my punishment?

Shreya Ghoshal - Don't worry darling you will get to know soon. Now put your bloody phone down and let me get ready.

Vishal Dadlani - Sorry babe see you soon love you.

Shreya Ghoshal - Me too love you too much. Muaah. Bye.

Call disconnected....

Shreya put her mobile on charge and went to washroom to take a shower.
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
The know what happened next you guys have to comment please comment fast
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Good start continue needed long update
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 03:41 PM)Devil009 Wrote: Good start continue needed long update

Thank you Devil009 For Your Support Next Updates Will Come With Full Size And Full Explanation
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 07:05 PM)Siva.s Wrote: Waiting

Thank you
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Update...
Like Reply
Next Update is coming soon
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2022-0730-140029.png]

Shreya Ghoshal's Look For Next Update
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Friends I have updated my last post the first update of my story please read it first then we continue to next updates
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Friends can you please tell me how to add pictures in the updates? I know how to post pictures in thread but I don't know how to add pictures in the updates. Please help me guys if you know
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Update - 2.

The time was following 5 o'clock in the evening. Shreya Ghoshal reached at Vishal Dadlani's residence. Vishal Dadlani lives at Padder Road, Mumbai. He has a big house with an underground parking facility. It was just 45 minutes away from Shreya Ghoshal's current residence. Shreya parked her car in the basement of Vishal Dadlani's building and come out. She was in very beautiful Black & White Saree and was looking very gorgeous in that Saree. She came near the door of Vishal Dadlani's house and knock on the door. She didn't have wait for long. The door opened and Vishal Dadlani was standing on the door. 

When Vishal Dadlani saw Shreya Ghoshal in very beautiful Black & White Saree standing next to him on his door he was mesmerized. Seeing Shreya Standing at his door in that Saree Vishal's mouth was left wide open. Shreya started smiling to see Vishal's facial expressions. She said with a chuckle,

Shreya Ghoshal - Vishal, Mr. Dadlani, Hey Wake up.

Vishal came back in his senses and say,

Vishal Dadlani - Haan! Yeah What?

Shreya Ghoshal - Now will you keep staring at me like this or you will allow me to come inside.

Vishal Dadlani - Haan! What! Yeah Sorry Please Come in.

Shreya came inside and Vishal locked the door behind her. Shreya went into the living room and sit on the couch. 

Vishal came near Shreya and say,

Vishal Dadlani - Thanks for coming I didn't expect that you will come so early.

Shreya Ghoshal - I had to come so I thought why should waste time and I come.

Vishal Dadlani - By the way you are looking gorgeous in this Saree. When did you buy this Saree?

Shreya Ghoshal - Well, I didn't buy it. It's a gift. Shiladitya bought it on our last wedding anniversary. By the way thanks for the compliment.

Vishal Dadlani - No it's not just a compliment it's true. You always look more beautiful and gorgeous in Sarees than any other dress. Sarees suit you. I got an immediate hard on whenever I see you in Saree.

Shreya blushed to hear this she looked at the bulge of Vishal's boxer and say while blushing.

Shreya Ghoshal - Yeah I can see it. 

Vishal Dadlani - Oh Sorry I forgot to ask you. What do you wanna to have? Water, Tea, Coffee, Cold drink or (He Beckoned on his bulge and say) Your Favourite Banana Milk Shake?

Shreya understood his point and start blushing. She said while cleaning her throat,

Shreya Ghoshal - Water for now?

Vishal brought a glass of water and serve to Shreya. Shreya Starts drinking the water and Vishal sits next to her.

Vishal Dadlani - Can I ask you a question?

Shreya Ghoshal - When did you start needing permissions? Ask boldly whatever you want to ask.

Vishal Dadlani - You are married for 2 years but still you guys have not planned a baby. Is everything ok with your husband or it's just a part of family planning.

Shreya Ghoshal - Of Course it's a family planning. We just don't want to have a baby because we both don't have time for raise a child yet. But we will definitely have a baby in next 2 or 3 years. Till then Shiladitya will take care of his business completely and maybe I also win an Oscar for my singing. But why you asked?

Vishal Dadlani - Just like that! Just wanted to know about your family planning. I thought maybe you need my help to have a baby.

Shreya Ghoshal - Thanks but no thanks my husband is quite capable to make me pregnant. 

Vishal Dadlani - Oh really.

Shreya Ghoshal - Yeah.

Vishal Dadlani - So how you guys manage. What you guys do for safety. Does he use condoms or you take contraceptive pills?

Shreya Ghoshal - Third of the two. He doesn't ejaculate inside me. He doesn't like to wear condoms and I don't like contraceptive pills so we decided to use this trick to avoid pregnancy. 

Vishal Dadlani - I also don't like to wear condoms but I always ejaculate inside you so what do you do to avoid pregnancy?

Shreya Ghoshal - Wow after so many years of fucking now this question came in your mind? Thank God after so many years finally this question came in your mind. Now when you asked then I tell you. First when we had sex daily in our early days I used contraceptive pills to avoid pregnancy. After that when I started living with my family and we decided to fuck once in a month I fixed our meeting according to my periodic cycle. And now when our fuck once in mouth commitment has broken after my marriage and we hardly meet once in 6 months and we can't fix our meeting according to my periodic cycle so I have to start taking contraceptive pills to avoid my pregnancy. So This is how I avoid pregnancy. 

Vishal Dadlani - Oh My God I didn't know that you have to face this much difficulty to keep our affair secret. Have you never thought of end this affair even once?

Shreya Ghoshal - No I always feel that I should break-up with you.

Vishal Dadlani - So why don't you break-up with me?

Shreya Ghoshal - Do you really wanna know? 

Vishal Dadlani - Yupp.

Shreya Ghoshal - Because I don't want. I don't want to lose you. It's not like that you have a big and strong cock or you are a great fucker than my husband infact he is 100 times better fucker than you. It's not about the satisfaction either. I am 100% satisfied with my husband. It's not about love. It's not about security. It's not about passion. I am getting these all things from my husband. It's not about anything. It's all about indipendence. Yes I love my husband very much he too loves me a lot. Yes I am fully satisfied, happy and secured with him with him. He loves me very passionately but the problem is I can't be independent with him. Like when it comes to sex I love to be wild. I love to suck cock. I love to change positions. I love to get control in my hands but my husband doesn't let me do these things. That's why I am with you. The second reason is you are the one whom I lose my virginity. You are not my best friend and colleague you are my first ever fuck buddy too and not even that you are my Sex Guru too. You have taught me how to enjoy sex how to perform in bed. You have taught me how to make your partner happy. Now I can say no to my best friend, I can ignore my colleague, I can ignore my fuck buddy and my husband once but how can I ignore to my Guru. That's why I don't want to end this affair. I don't know what will happen in future we can't predict the future maybe I will end this affair after becoming a mother but not now. 

Vishal Dadlani - Wow I didn't think you think like that. But why you didn't tell me all this till today?

Shreya Ghoshal - You didn't ask me that's why I never told you.

Vishal Dadlani - One last thing you said that I will get punished for breaking the rules please tell me what is my punishment?

Shreya Ghoshal - Well your punishment is that you can't see me naked while undressing.

Vishal Dadlani - What do you mean?

Shreya Ghoshal - I mean we will play a game.

Vishal Dadlani - What kind of game?

Shreya Ghoshal - This game is called Pakadam pakdai I will run and you have to catch me but the condition is you can't see me. Your eyes will blindfolded and you have to catch me. There will be 10 rounds and each round will be of 5 minutes. Everytime when you catch me you can remove one of our clothes but first you have to undress yourself and then me. Like you catch me in first round you can remove your shirt then your undershirt then your jockey then your boxer. But you can't unfold your eyes. And from 5th round you will start undressing me. Like my Saree at first then my paticot then blouse then bra and at 9th round my panty and at 10th round you will pick me up in your arms and take me to your bedroom remember I will not guide you. And once you put me on the bed properly then I will unfold your eyes.

Vishal Dadlani - Oh My God It's really dangerous.

Shreya Ghoshal - Yes it is. You will fall you will get hurt too but no matter what you have to catch me before the 5 minutes are up. If you missed then the round will start again. And if you fall in 10th round or drop me then you will lose the game and I will leave. Now it's on you how you manage. So are you ready? Shall we start?

Vishal thought for a second and say,

Vishal Dadlani - If You can kiss me in the end of every round then I am ready.

Shreya Ghoshal - Done.

Vishal Dadlani - Wait a minute baby I'm not talking about the liplock. Liplock will for a good luck only. When I will catch you in first round and I will remove my Shirt then you have to kiss my neck, soldiers and chest then after removing my undershirt you have to kiss my nipples after that when I remove my jockey you have to kiss my navel and waist. Then after removing my boxer you have to kiss my cock. Like this when I start undressing you. You have to kiss my lips. Do you accept this condition?

Shreya Ghoshal - Yes I do. Shall we start?

Vishal Dadlani - Yes.

Shreya took a black skaf from her purse and tie it on Vishal's eyes. After making him blindfold she kissed on Vishal's lips and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Good Luck.

She pushed Vishal back and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Start.

Vishal fell on the couch and Shreya started running. Vishal got up from couch and start finding Shreya.
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Good update. waiting for more.....
Like Reply
(04-08-2022, 11:42 PM)Siva.s Wrote: Good update. waiting for more.....

Thanks Dude
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Com'on guys please visit and read my story. Need your valuable comments and replies
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
Vishal got up from couch and start finding Shreya. Because His eyes were blindfolded and he couldn't see anything that's why he starts moving forward very slowly so that he doesn't fall. He started moving his hands in all the directions so that he can feel things around him. Shreya was watching all his actions from the other side of the room. She was enjoying the whole scene very much. Then suddenly something very mischievous came into her mind. She removed her sandals, her payals her bangles everything which can make noise she removed from her body and start moving very slowly without making any noise she came behind Vishal. She gave a light push on Vishal's back start running around him. Vishal was about to fall but somehow he managed himself but before he could do anything Shreya gave him another push and throw him back on the couch. Vishal was about to stand up but Shreya stopped him and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Wait! Time Over. The first round is over. 

Vishal Dadlani - Shit.

Shreya Ghoshal - Don't worry you can remove your shirt but you will not get any kisses. 

Vishal removed his Shirt and then the second round began. 

Vishal got up from couch and start finding Shreya. Shreya started running again and this time she made so much noise to confuse him like she laughed out loudly. She clapped near his ears etc etc. Vishal tried his best to catch Shreya but he was failed. Shreya felt pity on him. She said,

Shreya Ghoshal - Concentrate Vishal Otherwise you will lose the game.

Vishal removed his undershirt and throw it on the floor. He stood up and the third round started. This time Vishal didn't show any hurry he first observed Shreya's motions and then act but unfortunately Shreya was more quick than him. He took more than 3 minutes to observe Shreya's motions and then run towards her in full speed he was about to grab Shreya's waist but Shreya turned at other side and Vishal Fell on dinning table. He fell too bad but luckily he didn't get injured. Shreya laughed out loud at him this made Vishal furiously angry. He got up from dinning table and run towards Shreya. Shreya again escaped from his grip and he straight fell on floor. This time his left elbow got hurt but he stood up and he was about to attack Shreya stopped him by saying time up. Vishal failed the third round he shouted in anger and remove his jockey. Now the fourth round started. Vishal again tried his level best to catch Shreya but failed in his every attempt. After 5 minutes the 4th round was also finished and Shreya announced the half time. Vishal was very angry and tired. He removed his last cloth his underwear from his legs and throw it on the floor. He was panting heavily. Shreya calmed him down and make him sit on couch. She unfolded his eyes and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Don't be so aggressive Vishal. You can do it. You just have to calm down and concentrate and stop attacking like a hungry werewolf. You have lost the half game now you have to win the other half at any cost. Otherwise you will lose me. Okay if you want then I can give you a little concession. It will give you a little encouragement. Before you had only 5 minutes in each round. Now you have total 30 minutes. You just have to catch me once in 30 minutes and your job is done. After that I will unfold your eyes and take you to bed room while forplaying and I will open my Saree willingly. After that I am all yours do whatever you want to do with me. Happy?

This made Vishal very happy. He happily agreed. Shreya blindfolded his eyes again and the 5th round started. 

Vishal stood up from couch and start finding Shreya for one last time. Now he had total 30 minutes so he didn't show any hurry. First he observed every moment of Shreya like how she moves, where is she going and what kind of noise generates when she moves. He observed that Shreya is not coming so close to him. She is just wondering here and there in whole house. He observed all her moments for 10 minutes and once he guessed the area covered by Shreya he moved forward. He started following the sound making by Shreya while moving. This time his observation worked and after the 15 minutes of chasing he caught Shreya. 

Shreya was very amused and surprised with his performance. She appreciated him with a lip kiss and unfold his eyes. Vishal hugged her tightly and soon their lip kiss turned into a passionate smooching. 

After smooching for nearly 10 minutes they got seperated. Shreya said while wiping Vishal's sweat with her Saree's Pallu. 

Shreya Ghoshal - You are sweating a lot.

Vishal Dadlani - You too.

Shreya Ghoshal - I think we should take a shower.

Vishal Dadlani - How about taking a shower together?

Shreya Ghoshal - Well the idea is not bad. But we'll take a shower together. Nothing else. 

Vishal Dadlani - Arrey Yaar there should be at least some foreplay like kissing, boobs sucking, oral sex!

Shreya Ghoshal - No. Not Oral Sex. Only Kissing and boobs sucking is allowed and that too only after body washing. 

Vishal Dadlani - Arrey Yaar! This is too much. But anyways if you want then it's okay for me but I will undress you and also apply shower gel on your body.

Shreya bowed down to Vishal and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - As you wish Jahanpanah.

Vishal Dadlani - Hahaha You are such a Dramebaaz.

Shreya came closer to Vishal and say in very seductive tone.

Shreya Ghoshal - I'm not just a Dramebaaz I'm very horny too. And do you know what I want right now?

Vishal Dadlani - What?

Shreya said while beckoning at Vishal's semi erect penis.

Shreya Ghoshal - I want that ripe delicious banana hanging in the middle of your thighs.

Vishal understood Shreya's point. He said while looking seductively at Shreya's big boobs,

Vishal Dadlani - Well to get that you have to serve me these two delicious mangoes.

Shreya understood Vishal's point while looking deep into Vishal's eyes.

Shreya Ghoshal - But before that you have to take them out from the bucket.

Vishal Dadlani - Well I think I can do it.

Shreya Ghoshal - So what are you waiting for?

Vishal was very happy to hear this. He immediately pull Shreya towards him and place his lips on her lips and start kissing her very passionately. Shreya also started responding him back. Soon their kissing converted into a passionate wild smooching.

Vishal put his hand on Shreya's left soldier while smooching and glide her Saree's Pallu down from her soldier. He held her Saree's Pallu from edge and start opening her Saree while smooching. Shreya stepped a Lil back so that Vishal can open her Saree easily but she didn't let their smooching session break. 

Vishal opened her Saree and took off from her body and throw it on the floor. Now he placed his hands on her breasts and start fondling her boobs through over her blouse. After fondling her boobs for nearly five minutes he started opening the buttons of her blouse. The blouse was opened in a while. Shreya wore a full cup black coloured bra beneath her blouse. Vishal opened her bra's hooks and pull her blouse and bra from her soldiers in one go. Her beautiful hot sexy and delicious juicy boobs popped out as he pulled down her bra and blouse. He pulled out her bra and blouse from her arms and throw them on the floor Now Shreya's upper body was totally naked. 

After making Shreya's upper body free form the captivity of clothes Vishal's hands got busy in opening the clothes of her lower body. He first open the knot of her Paticoat's nada and then he opened the waistband with the help of his fingers and as soon as he does so Shreya's peticoat slipped down from her legs and fell on her feet. Shreya took her feet out and slid the peticoat aside. Now Shreya was completely naked. Vishal made her completely naked And while doing it they didn't let their smooching session break for a moment. Vishal pulled Shreya towards him and start caressing her naked valuptuous body while smooching. Shreya also start caressing his strong musculoskeletal naked body with full of passion. Vishal's cock was fully erect and it started stumbling on Shreya's belly. Shreya's belly started paining with this stumbling. She stopped the kissing and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Ouch it's hurting.

Vishal Dadlani - What but I didn't cut your lips.

Shreya Ghoshal - Shut up you duffer. It's not about my lips it's about your cock. It's too hard and it's stumbling my belly.

Vishal Dadlani - Oh it's just because he is totally ready to fuck you and how much I know your pussy is also ready for fuck. If you want then I can insert my cock in your pussy.

Shreya Ghoshal - No. Not Now. I don't want to get fucked by a sweat soaked person. Come let's go for a shower first. 

Shreya holds Vishal's fully erect long hard cock in her hand and take him to washroom.
The Young Dragon 
Like Reply
update super..........
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE TELIGRAM GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply