Adultery Mily trapped -3
Mily brushed back the straight hair that framed her beautiful face and continued composing the brief on her computer. Mily was a fourth year associate at Roy and Sons, one of the most prestigious law firms in the country. She had gotten the job by hard work and high intellect. As an associate the hours were so long and the demands of the job so high that the only thing she looked forward to was her seventh year when she would be up for partner. Then all of her efforts would hopefully pay off and she would have a lifetime security in the firm. Her blue eyes focused on the monitor when her concentration was broken by the familiar voice of her secretary.
"Mily, Mr Roy wants to see you in his office."
Mily looked at the secretary. "Do you know why?" she quizzed.
"No, he just told me to find you as soon as possible and ask you to see him," she replied.
"Well, thanks, Aparna, I'll head right over there. Would you close the door to my office please?" Mily got up from her chair and headed to the mirror in the corner. She looked at herself and then opened the purse she kept in the corner and pulled out her lipstick. Despite her professionalism, Mily was very conscious of keeping up her appearance. Her full lips opened as she applied the lipstick to them. Then she smoothed her suit skirt and adjusted the silk blouse that covered her full breasts. At twenty-eight, her body was still as taut as it had been when she was a student at the university.
Mily slipped on the high heels that she never wore while in her office and began the trek to Mr. Roy's office. She wondered why he would want to talk to her. That was certainly unusual.
As she walked, she was aware that the male associates of the firm constantly tried to get a glimpse of her. Despite the large I am married ring on her finger, she was not off limits to gazes, and she felt their stares on her perfectly round cheerleader's bottom as she walked. She only wished that she was taller than five feet five inches. To compensate, she wore fairly high heels.
Mily knocked lightly on Roy's door and entered when she heard him tell her to come in.
He asked her to sit and immediately got down to business. There's a problem in the Sid case.
This got Mily's attention. Sidharth khanna was the sole owner of a media corporation. Not only was his corporation one of the firms largest clients, but he was the source of many lucrative referrals to the firm. But what really worried Mily was that she had been working the Sid account for nearly a year, trying to renew licenses for Sid's television and radio stations. Her worst fears were realized next.
"Mily, I got word today that our submissions are being closely scrutinized by the audits. One of the managers there called me and told me that because of several omissions the renewals may be denied."
This stunned the beautiful Bong. She had worked extremely hard on the requests for renewals and couldn't believe that anything pertinent had been omitted. She could see, however, that Roy's demeanor was grave enough to indicate that there had been mistakes made.
Roy tried to make the young associate feel a little better. "Look, Mily, I know how hard you've worked on this. The firm has always been very, very impressed with your work. But sometimes mistakes come home to roost."
Mily knew where this was headed. "Mr. Roy, if someone has to lose their job because of this, it should be me. It was my responsibility to get it right and obviously I didn't."
Mily said this bravely, but inside she was terrified. This would ruin her career at Roy and sons and perhaps ruin her chances at any future employment. Her whole future would be compromised.
Then Roy dropped the big bomb on her.
"Mily, it could get worse. The Govt deptt are looking at these omissions as being material omissions. That means that there could be indictments handed down. With you and Sid being the signatories, you could both be indicted for conspiracy."
Mily's heart began pounding. Indicted, she thought. That would mean ruin for her in every way. Publicity, humiliation, prison. All of these things lurched through her mind. How could omissions be classified as fraud, she wondered. "Mr. Roy, you know I would never intentionally commit a crime," she cried. "What should I do?"
"I know you well enough to know that you are as straight an arrow as they come," he replied. "But it's the audits that we have to worry about.
Roy continued talking. "Mily, I want you to go back to your office and not tell a soul about this problem. It is very important that we try to contain this potentially damning information. If Roy and sons get indicted as a law firm, this would be the end of us. Don't breath a word to anyone, understood?"
Mily nodded.
"Go back to your office and wait for my call. I'm going to contact Sid and try and explain the situation as well as I can. I'll let you know what I need you to do."
Mily got up and went to her office. Her mind was racing. Everything that she had worked for could be gone. She wondered whether her fiancé would even agree to keep the engagement. She realized that that would be a minor problem if she faced federal prison. Once she got to her office, she sat in her chair and gazed out the window. She realized that her whole body was shaking.
After about an agonizingly long hour, Roy buzzed her. "Mily, Sid happens to be at a conference here in town. He's staying in Suite 230 at the Park Hotel. He has asked that you take the submission to his suite and meet with him immediately. I'll try to join you later, okay?"

Contd ....
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Sure, Mr. Roy," Mily replied. "I'll get right over there."
There was a pause on the line.
"Mily, you know how critical this meeting is to our firm, don't you?" There was another pause. "And to you personally, as well."
Mily told Roy that she knew that.
The shaken young woman gathered her files and immediately left the office for the Park Hotel.
Even after an hour and a half of going over the submission with Sid, Mily could find no indication of an omission. To her consternation, this seemed only to further irritate Sid. Finally, his anger spilled over.
"God dammit! Are you telling me that you don't even know what omissions there were? How the fuck did I ever trust Roy and Sons with this work? Can you answer that for me," he shouted.
Tears filled Mily's eyes. Sid had always been intimidating. At six feet four inched and a paunchy 95 kilos, his beefy hands knotted into fists looked to be weapons that could destroy Mily with a single blow. Even now, in his early sixties, he remained a menacing figure for the married lady. Sid looked down at the young professional. She was gorgeous he thought to himself. Nice titties and a flat stomach. How do these young women do it, he wondered. And as she bent over the table covered with paperwork, he got a good view of the tight ass and shapely legs on the girl. He felt his cock stiffen with anticipation. He was going to give her ass a good screwing, and soon.
"I've already talked to my criminal defense lawyer, you know. He told me that if I relied on your work, that I'm in the clear. Now, your ass is in a crack, but not mine. The only thing he told me I'd have to worry about is the condition of my businesses. Well, I told him, that's my whole life!"
"Please," she said.
"Please, what," was his sarcastic reply. "Do you think for a minute that I'll just let the audits ruin my businesses? Do you think that I'll just toss them some fucking shrimp of a lawyer, like you, and let them be satisfied? Fuck no! If my business suffers, I have your whole god dammed law firm shut down. Do you understand me?"
"I'll do anything," she said. "Anything I can do to help."
Sid seemed unmoved. "I'm going to get on the phone to my criminal defense attorney now. By the time that I'm through talking to him, you better be naked and sucking my cock. That's how you can help. I mean that, god dammit."
Mily was stunned. But Sid went to the phone and began dialing. In her foggy mind, she heard his side of the conversation with the attorney. "Yeah, she may have to take the brunt of the fall, but her firm will lose it's ass too if we take that tack."
"You think there's a way to keep all of this out of the papers?"
"You think her fate and the firm's is in my hands? Well, I'll need to decide if I should keep her ass out of the fire. Yeah, she's right here."
Sid looked at Mily sternly. She knew that both she and the firm would share the same fate. He sat there on the hotel chair with his legs wide spread.
The beautiful bong woman took a deep breath and then took the first fateful step. Her hands went to the top button of her blouse and began to unbutton the silk top. Her polished fingers fumbled with the buttons, but soon enough the blouse was open and descending her shoulders. Then the tanned woman worked the hook on her suit skirt and it too dropped in a puddle at her feet. Mily was standing before Sid but he still looked nonplused. Her full breasts filled the silky cups of her bra to the brim.
The sexy woman wore garters and hose instead of pantyhose which she considered too confining. Sid stared at the full, muscular thighs on the married lady. The naked flesh between the tops of her thigh high stockings and her silky thong made her look even more naked. He could tell she was mortified by what she was doing, and he knew that she was a very conservative young married woman.
Sid put his hand over the phone's speaker. "Get out of the panties and bra, but leave the garters on." Then he returned to his conversation. "No, Amit, I wasn't talking to you."
Mily unhooked her bra and her large, firm tits spilled out. Next she worked the clips to her garter belt and pulled her thong down her tight legs. She stood before him fully naked with her heels on She caught Sid staring at the closely cropped pubic hair on her pussy. Her hubby insisted that she keep her pussy closely cropped but now she wished that she had left it natural. It made her ashamed to reveal to a stranger that she groomed her pussy.
He stood and gestured at his fly. Mily knelt before the huge man and pulled at the fly. When it was open, she worked his semi-erect cock out of the cloth. As it hung before her, Mily's lush lips opened and took the tip in her mouth. She hadn't sucked a cock other than her hubby's since she had gotten drunk at a party and gone down on a law school professor in law school and her sense of shame was overwhelming. Yet she felt as if she had no choice. The tool belonging to the man nearly old enough to be her grandfather began to stiffen as she covered it with saliva.
Sid undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. He stared at the straight part in the hair on the top of the beautiful woman's head as she tried to make amends to him. His conversation slowed as he watched the innocent blonde's head bob up and down on his stiff meat. His hand reached down to her firm breasts and he rolled her nipple between his forefinger and thumb. It sprang immediately to life. She may have a hot streak in her that she's unaware of, he thought.

Contd ...
[+] 2 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
He continued talking on the phone.
"Mily Roy, yeah you know her. She's the hot piece of ass at Roy and sons. ... Yeah, that's her, the married one. Oh, she's here right now. ... She's sucking my cock. ... You think I'm joking. ... I'm about to fuck her silly."
Mily felt her neck and ears redden and burn with shame, but she continued to give Sid head. Despite the fact that he was talking about her like this, she believed that she could deny any involvement of a sexual nature, and that she would be believed. She worked her mouth up and down the rock hard shaft and back to the bulbous head.
Sid abruptly put the phone down on the desk and grabbed the hair of the woman suckling his meat. From his heavy breathing, Mily knew that he was on the verge of shooting his spunk.
"Fuck, you are so good, baby, suck me," Sid said.
Mily cupped his heavy, hairy balls with one hand and stroked his tool with the other, preparing for the man to unload his wad into her mouth. Instantly, he stiffened and the thick semen shot to the back of her throat. Sid let out an animalistic cry, but didn't loosen his tight grip on her hair. Though reluctant to do so, Mily swallowed the thick, hot liquid as it entered her lips, intent on satisfying Sid's demands. Sid kept thrusting his cock into the young woman's mouth until it became slightly less hard. Mily was afraid to let him out of her mouth for fear of upsetting him, but he finally pulled out, leaving a string of cum that fell from her chin to her breast to her thigh.
"Clean me up, baby." Mily complied.
Sid picked up the phone and began talking again. He grabbed Mily under her arm and pulled her to a standing position. As he did so, he turned her away from him and pulled her to him. Her backside was positioned next to his deflated cock and she could feel the cool wetness of his cum on the soft skin of her butt. His big hand pulled on her nipples and breasts. Then he whispered in her ear, "Go lay on the bed, I'm going to fuck you."
Sid watched as the naked young lawyer walked away from him to the bed. Her ass cheeks were perfectly round and muscular. He had seen her kind in the gym. Perfect bodies. She combined hers with a perfect face. But they never wanted to give up their ass. He'd soon give this ass a workout. As Mily began to pull back the covers on the bed, Sid spoke.
"Mily, lay on top of the bed, I want to see you."
He watched as her downcast eyes told him that she was going to do whatever he said. Her big breasts lay proudly on her chest as she did as she was told. His cock began to show signs of life again at the thought.
Sid lay atop of Mily, his massive body completely covering the petite married woman beneath him as he pistoned his big stiff tool in and out of Mily's defenseless love hole. He had been working her for nearly half an hour and Mily's body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat. Her well formed thighs were splayed beneath him and her heels wrapped the backs of his calves as he rode her. He held both ass cheeks in his hands as he pulled his blood engorged dick nearly entirely out of her pussy before he slammed it in with an audible slapping sound against her pubis. Mily's arms were around Sid's torso and could not reach all the way around his back. Instead, her hands held on to his back as her body absorbed the heavy shocks of each of his thrusts. Mily watched in a mirror on the wall next to the bed the incongruous sight of the older man's lily white body pounding into her tanned young butt.
Yet despite her fear and humiliation, Mily's trembling thighs offered no resistence to the wanton assault by Sid's cock. In fact, the fucking had gone on so long that Mily's sheath was bathed in moisture and squeezed Sid's thrusting sword as tightly as if it belonged to her beloved hubby.
Each time Sid pumped his tool into Mily, she moaned audibly.
"Ohhhhhh."
"Ohhhhhh."
"Ohhhhhh."
At last the man's body stiffened and he cried out as he began to empty his spunk filled sac into the young woman below him. Mily's body finally gave in as well, and her orgasm induced cries also rent the air.
The man then lay on top of her for several seconds before he rolled his big body off of hers. Mily was completely mortified at what she had just done. As soon as she could, she scampered off of the bed, gathered her clothes and hurried to the bathroom to dress. Sid watched the young lawyer's tanned naked body hurry to the bathroom.
After Mily dressed, she came out of the bathroom. Sid was still naked on the bed, his cock glistening with her juices. He was using the remote control on the television.
"Watch this," he said.
Mily turned to the television and saw her reach orgasm while he fucked her on the screen. He had videotaped them!
"Mily," he said, "I own Roy and sons from this day forward, and I own you too. Write your home phone number down on this pad. You need to jump when I say jump, agreed?"
Mily quickly wrote her number down for him and nodded that she understood. With that she nearly ran out of the hotel room.
Sid smiled.

Contd ..
Like Reply
The next day Mily reported to Mr. Roy and told him that her meeting with Sid had gone about as well as it could have under the circumstances. Obviously, she didn’t mention anything that had gone on between them. Nor did she tell her boss that Sid had called her that morning and told her that he didn’t want her wearing a bra or panties whenever they met. Mr. Roy mentioned to Mily that he and Sid would be meeting this very morning to discuss the submission. He wanted Mily to be available in case Sid wanted to meet with her.
Mily went back to her office in a bit of a frazzle. She didn’t expect that Sid would be in the office that day, but she was too afraid of Sid’s reputation as a cut throat to not abide by his wishes. On the way back to her office she stopped off at the ladies room and took off her bra and panties. She looked in the bathroom mirror and saw that the sheer blouse was not made to be worn without a bra. Her big melons swayed and jiggled with her every move and the nipples stuck right through the thin material. Carrying the two pieces of underwear in her hand, Mily made her way quickly back to the safety of her office avoiding any Sid or aisle that had any employees of Roy and sons. Once safely within the confines of her office, she put on her suit coat to cover her nearly naked breasts.
Mily tried to work as the morning progressed, but she found herself unable to concentrate. She found that the meeting between Roy and Sid had already started and she wondered what Sid had told Roy about their meeting the day before. After what seemed an eternity, Roy called Mily on the intercom and told her that Sid wanted to meet with her in her office. Of course, Mily told him to come right over.
Mily sat nervously behind her oversized desk, trying to look as calm as possible. Soon enough there was a knock at the door and Mily’s secretary showed Sid into the office. To Mily’s relief, there was another man who followed Sid into Mily’s office. Sid told the man to shut the door to Mily’s office and then introduced the man as Rahul, a friend of his that worked with the regulating body that had found the problems with the submission. Now Mily wished that she had kept her bra on, but nevertheless, she smiled nicely at the man and extended her hand to shake his.
He looked to be the typical government nerd, poorly dressed and poorly groomed, but holding a great deal of sway because of his position. His greasy hair was a bit too long and his glasses were about a decade out of style. Mily also noticed that his pants were probably purchased when his waist was a 34 instead of the 40 that he now required. As a result, his belly hung over his belt in a gross manner. He was probably in his mid fifties and looking forward to a government pension after his retirement.
Sid politely told Mily that he wanted to take a bit of her time.
Mily buzzed her secretary. “Hold my calls until after my meeting with Mr. Sid and Mr. Rahul.”
Sid began the meeting.
“Rahul here suggested that we meet completely off the record and informally to gauge just what our position is and where we stand with the submission.”
The bureaucrat nodded seriously.
“I told him that since the submission was entirely your work that we should include you in the meeting.”
Mily recognized Sid’s subtle placement of responsibility. She wondered whether she should even be talking to Rahul if they were considering criminal charges, but she decided that not talking to him would be viewed as an admission of concern on her part about her work. She decided that the best course of action was to go ahead and meet as if nothing was wrong.
The three people discussed the situation for about half an hour. At that point, Mily was nearly sick to her stomach. Sid’s companies could lose millions if the submission was delayed and the result would be catastrophic if it was denied. And if there were criminal charges made, the financial problems would look like a minor problem in comparison.
Rahul was so meanly mouthed about the prospects of remedying the submission that Mily’s heart dropped. According to the fat bureaucrat, it wasn’t up to only him. Even if he agreed to try and fix the problem, he’d have to get others to agree as well. And his merely approaching the others involved might raise a red flag that he was trying to circumvent the rules. It could mean a loss of his job, even if he agreed to try. Mily’s heart beat rapidly as her hopes sank with his every word.
During the meeting, Mily was aware that Sid shifted in his chair constantly and that he appeared to grow more and more agitated with the meeting. Clearly this was not what he wanted to hear from Rahul. Finally, as if he could stand it no longer, Sid appeared to abruptly end the meeting.
“Rahul, Mily here knows how bad our situation is. She knows it’s her fault. She knows that Roy and sons could fold if this serious breach of her obligations as a lawyer is exposed. What I’ve got to find out is how the fuck we get your folks to allow us to resubmit or reapply or whatever the fuck we need to do. How do we get to your folks? As far as Mily goes, she’s on board to do whatever we need done to remedy this, aren’t you, Mily?”
Mily was stunned by his anger, and afraid of the blanket statements that he had made, but she nodded her head affirming what he had said anyway.
Sid was now moved to action. He stood up and walked around Mily’s desk. “Rahul,” he said, “we’re going to get this thing fixed because we’re willing to go the extra mile to get it fixed.”

Contd ....
Like Reply
Then he looked at Mily.
“Mily, stand up.”
With trembling knees, Mily obeyed the big man.
Sid walked behind her while George stared uncomprehendingly. The billionaire removed Mily’s suit coat and slipped down her saree pallu revealing her sumptuous breasts beneath the silky blouse. “Rahul, I told this snooty bitch not to wear a bra today.” The nipples stood out at attention. Sid reached up behind Mily’s hair and unhooked the blouse as she stood stock still, clearly terrified. Her clear blue eyes stared at the bureaucrat across the desk. He, too, seemed to be in shock.
Sid pulled the blouse down and off of Mily’s arms and it dangled from her arm. She was now nude from the waist up. Her full, taut breasts were erect. Either from fear or from cold, her nipples stood erect.
"We are going to get this fixed because we are willing to do whatever it takes to get this done," Sid said. He took her full breasts in his hands and kneaded the nipples harshly. Mily bent slightly at the waist and put her hands flat on her desk in an effort to steady herself, but she made no effort to stop the man behind her. "Aren't we going to get this fixed, Mily?"
"Ye ... yes, we are, Mr. Sid," the beautiful young married woman responded. "Rahul," Sid continued, "we're going to get this done because we are willing to get down and dirty to get it done." As he said that, Sid's right hand left Mily's tit and he reached for the hem of her saree. He inched it up her thighs, over the top of her petticoat and over her butt cheeks to reveal the young woman's naked ass.
Mily looked at Rahul and noticed that he stared at the large ring on her left hand. She closed her eyes in shame. He was clearly uncomfortable with the situation, but when she opened her eyes she saw his eyes had turned to her naked breasts with a clear look of lust.
Her face was flushed, but cool air bathed her naked buttocks. She felt his big hand reach between her smooth thighs and cup her sex from the middle of her trimmed pussy hair to the deep split of her buttocks. He rubbed her vagina from behind.
"Rahul, Mily was a Miss 1994 in college. Sid laughed. "Of course, there usually was a little bitty cloth between your ass and your partner's hand, wasn't there, Mily?"
Mily's breathing was becoming shallow. "Uh-huh," was her only response. "And after grabbing your ass, they didn't always get to bend you over and fuck you, did they? Not always, anyway." He laughed again.
Sid's middle finger inched back and then entered the young woman's vagina. He worked the opening harshly.
As dazed as Mily was, she kept glancing at the door to her office, knowing that it could open at any moment. Please, she thought, please don't let it open. She could hear familiar voices talking outside her office.
Mily felt Sid shift his weight and his hands temporarily left her body. His hands brushed her tight buttocks as she felt him undo his belt and slide his pants down his legs. His big stiff rod swung into the open and she felt it land on the small of her back.
"Oh, no, please don't," she whispered in vain.
"Rahul, we'll get this done because there isn't anything that people who work for me won't do to fix it. Watch this."His hands spread the woman's buttocks apart. Mily remained motionless as Sid revealed the most secret of her passages. He pressed the large tip of his penis against her tender pussy and she whimpered in discomfort. The tip of his rod entered the young blonde and she whimpered again. Sid laughed out loud. Then the whimper turned to a moan as he pushed his member deeper into her unlubricated hole. He pulled himself out slightly and pushed harder into her.
"Dammit, spread your legs you little bitch," he said angrily. "I'm not going to be able to get deeper into you unless you open up." Mily was half way empaled on his rock hard cock and found it very difficult to move her legs, but she spread her thighs as best she could.
With that, Sid leaned over her from behind and grabbed her shoulders. As he pumped his big penis into her, Mily's large titties jiggled uncontrollably from her chest. After only a matter of several seconds of hard pounding, Sid snorted with pleasure and he began to pour his hot sperm into her tight pussy. After he spent himself inside her, he pulled himself out with an audible plop and lowered his flaccid cock onto her back.
Mily was relieved that he had climaxed as quickly as he had and she tried to straighten up so she could get dressed. The enormity of what she had done flooded over her. What was she becoming, she wondered.
"What are you doing," Sid asked her.
"Getting dressed," but her voice tapered off.
"That's not very hospitable to Rahul, now is it?" For the first time she looked at Rahul and realized with a shock that he had undone his pants and was stroking his cock as he looked at her body.
"Stay where you are," Sid said with a huff to Mily.
Mily did as she was told, remaining bent over the desk with her ass up in the air. She could only whisper pitifully, “no, please don’t.”
Rahul scampered around the desk with his pants around his white thighs. The thought of her exposing herself to these two men made her sex convulse and a bit of Sid's spunk dribbled out of her pussy onto her inner thigh. She reached for a tissue from her desk top and wiped the sperm away from her leg.
Rahul wasted no time. He bent at the waist and kissed the young woman's buttocks. "Sweet cake, open up for me," he said. Then he positioned his cock against her vagina and with a single thrust entered her completely.
Mily realized that he wasn't nearly as big as Sid was and that his little penis was slender and nearly harmless. But he drilled the young lady from behind for all he was worth anyway. As slutty as it made her feel, Mily knew that she need the man to reach his climax quickly. She flexed her muscular buttocks and her upper thighs knowing that he would not be able to withstand such an aggressive sexual move by her. Her wet pussy squeezed his cock gently, but as effectively as if she had used her hand. She released the pressure and then reapplied it, milking the man's cock.
Rahul moaned. The paunchy man reached around Mily and held onto her full breasts as he fucked her hard.
Mily couldn't believe that this was happening to her. She was a conservative woman, quiet and reserved. And yet, here she was, in the middle of the day at her office, bent over her desk taking the second cock within her in as many minutes, while the other man watched her get banged. And worse from her view, she was thinking of ways to speed up their climaxes. She wondered if she was becoming a whore. She was mortified at what she was being forced to do, but a bit of pleasure worked it's way into her anguished mind. This bothered her immensely, but she knew that it was there, however slight.
The bureaucrat came quickly. His little cock spit forward it's milky emission. Mily's love hole accepted the deposit unwillingly, but accepted it nonetheless. As rahul pulled his cock out of Mily, he dripped his semen everywhere.
The Bengali married woman was red faced and exhausted. Her breathing was heavy, but she forced herself to turn and begin to get dressed. She pulled down her saree and had just finished hoking her blouse and put the pallu in place when there was a knock on the door. Mily breathlessly said to come in.
Mily's secretary opened the door and asked if they wanted her to order lunch for them. Her secretary looked quizzically at Mily. The young lawyer realized that the smell of sex hung heavily in the air. Too, Mily's hair was slightly messed. Mily told the secretary that they were just breaking up the meeting and wouldn't need lunch. With that the secretary quickly shut the door. Sid and rahul laughed and Mily found herself wondering what her secretary suspected.
She left the office to the wash room to freshen up and they both smiled for future prospects as her heels clicked down the hallway.

End . (Edited from Grant lee)
[+] 3 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply