Adultery Sultry Samantha
Heart 
once there will a joint family where the father and a mother will be having 2 daughters all will be living in one big house with lots of servants and drivers and his 2 daughters will be married to top business men’s all will be living with them only and looking after their business 1st daughter Samantha and 2nd daughter lavanya coming to 1st daughter samantha she is well educated broad minded lady completed her education in USA and she is an actress she is 34 yrs old. and married to a business man based in UK  he won’t be staying with her as she wants to stay with her family he comes every 3 months and stay with her and live it’s been 5yrs of marriage still they won’t be having any children as her husband won’t be staying with her they thought to plan for next year as he will be shifting his business to India coming to sex life she will have sex only when her husband comes that to once or twice and his second daughter lavanya she is 31yrs old she is a nature lover activist and married to CEO of IT firm and there mother is house wife one day Samantha will be having shop opening so she asks her driver to take there and finishes it goes to a security guard consultancy for her body guard there she sees several guys and one guy will be wearing formal dress she goes inside and call him inside there in room only she will be there and he enters and greets her and she says I have come for selecting for body guard but you have come like this how to select you hearing that he quickly removes his dress and stand in underwear she will be seeing his body and will be staring at his under wear part as his dick will be out she opens her eyes in shock and will be staring and says what is that close it and he looks and put his cock inside she goes out of the room he says sorry and wears his dress and comes out she would have gone when he comes out and his boss says you have selected hearing this he will be happy and next day she had  Prince Jewelry exhibition she comes out wearing ghagra choli and there her new security guard mahaveer will be standing he greets her and opens car door and she sits in back and he sits on front and they reach the shop and the owner greets and launch the brochure show case some jewelry and finally will returning more fans will be there near entrance in that process mahaveer touches her hip area and push her quickly towards the car she will be in shock and will be feeling nice and she gets her inside and drive quickly from there she will be feeling horny because of his touch and they reach the house she goes to shower and plays with shower facet by spraying water to her pussy then that day night she will be her room talking to her friend she says there is a massage service you try and goes to balcony there she sees mahaveer will be nude in bed seeing that she gets horny and masturbates in balcony only and sleeps there itself and in morning she gets up and goes for a movie shoot mahaveer follows her and they reach the shooting spot and she gets down and she will be having an hour for shoot to start as they were making the shooting spot ready and she get in her carry van and her assistant comes inside and greets her and tells her today’s schedule and says an old man as come from “make as wish” foundation to meet you ma’am and she says ok let him in she goes out and gets the oldman inside and she greets him and make him sit near her and asks his well being he says that he has kidney problem and he wont live another 15days that’s all he have and she feels pitty for him and puts her hand on his thigh he will be wearing lungi and as soon as she puts her handon his thigh a tent forms and she takes her hand and talks casually and asks what is his last wish he says I want a handjob from you both Samantha and her assistant gets shock and her assistant scolds the oldman for that he starts crying suddenly his lungi falls and both will get the view of his 7inch cut clean shaved cock and Samantha fixed her eyes on his dick was looked at it without even blinking. She thinks for a will and feel pity as he is dyeing and agrees and tells the assistant to go and close the door hearing this the oldman fells happy and Samantha got off the chair and crawled towards the chair and sat on her knees in front of oldman who was sitting on the edge of the chair and was stroking his dick in his hand. At this point Samantha's face was so close to his dick that oldman could feel her warm breath hitting on his dick. "Aaaahhh... sam I can feel your warm breath on my cock... Mmmmm... And it’s kind of feels good." oldman said. Samantha's finger wrapped his dick, oldman felt a Un-explainable vibration in his body. This is the first time someone other than him holding his dick and he loved the feel of it. Samantha after holding his dick in her hand gave it a gentle squeeze and started to move the skin of the dick up and down slowly and then gradually increased the speed. "Mmmmm... Aaaaahhhh... Please sam stroke it harder... Mmmm..." oldman moaned as Samantha's hand moved over his dick. Samantha will be asking her assistant these doubts  Is my grip too tight? Too loose? I don't want to choke it! Her assistant say no madam Should I be looking at it? Or his face? I'm gonna look at it. And Just kidding, I'm gonna look at his face.This continued for another few minutes and Samantha's hand was too good for oldman, that he was about to reach his climax. "Mmmm... I am about to cum sam... Mmmm... I want to cum inside your mouth..." Hearing this Samantha immediately tried to push her head back. Before she could move away oldman grabbed her head tight and moved it close towards his dick and tried to push his dick into her mouth. "No... thatha I can’t do that..." Samantha said and shake her head away. As she moved her head oldman's dick rubbed her soft cheeks and caressed her closed lips, that excited him too much. And he couldn’t hold back much more... "Aaaaahhhh... I am cummmiiing" oldman shouted and ejected a huge load of his cum all over the cheeks and the mouth of Samantha. Some drop of cum entered Samantha's mouth and she gets the taste of it. After he was done cumming oldman let go of her head and apologised for his action I... I am sorry sam. I got little carried away" Samantha was shouting Where are the tissues where are the tissues where are the— and her assistant scolds the oldman and gives tissue to ma am Samantha didn’t care about his apology, but she was amazed how much cum he has ejected and more shocked to see his dick still standing hard. oldman then picked his lungi and wrapped it around his waist and was about to leave...the carryvan and her assistant guided him out of the van and her assistant comes back and asks her you ok ma’am Samantha says I am ok lets keep this between us only and her assistant smiles naughty and gives thumps up and she gets ready for the shot finish the shot and goes back to the carry van and her assistant serves the food and her assistant ask what was the taste of his sperm madam? she gets shock hearing this and says why are you asking it? she saying you licked all your fingers when I was living the old man did you like the taste madam? she feels shy and nodes her head It’s a tolerable taste, but not something you would choose to snack on if it were an actual food item and gets back home and she gets in the water tub and will be thinking of that only and masturbates in the tub
[+] 2 users Like p1696961's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
Samdeni
Good start

Thank you
Like Reply
Can you write in telugu like my stories
thanks
Like Reply
(08-08-2022, 11:24 AM)Alienx639 Wrote: Can you write in telugu like my stories

i am not good at writing in telugu bro sorry
Like Reply
Next update
Like Reply
Next day Samantha won’t be having any shoots she gets up and calls her bodyguard mahaveer and starts working out in her gym she does some pulls ups some dumbles and she sees her body guard he will be sitting watching his mobile and she calls his name he keeps his mobile inside and stands asks what madam she says do some work out na he says ok madam and starts doing and she says its ok take of your t shirt and he nods his head and removes his t shirt and she stares at his hair less body and start doing her exercise and he says madam you know yoga know we will do yoga together she says ok and both put the yoga mats together and start doing yoga first they do Dhanurasana he sees her she does correctly and then they do trikonasana again he sees she does correctly and then they do uttanasana he sees and she won’t be able to touch her toes he goes and helps her in that process his dick touches her ass front back and she gets shock and continues that and then she does Adho Mukha Svanasana again he stretches his legs and lean forward and touches his dick to her she will be thinking what is that touching her ass continues without saying anything and then Bakasana this time he touches and rubs it she gets shock and falls and asks what is that is pocking me remove it and he says nothing madam plz continue she says no no plz remove it and he puts his hand and gets his big cock out she gets shock seeing it and kneels down in front of him and says no way and touches his dick and sees in shock and says ok and says to cover it and goes away from gym room and goes and  takes the shower and goes to the place where her friend had said about a massage center as soon she reaches the place a guy comes and greets her and she says her friends name and the guy smiles and she wont understand behind his smile and he guides her to a room there a A pan-Asian woman in her late 30s came in and behind here were 1 big muscular men wearing white lounge robes. will be standing  but this was a oldguy close to her father's age, maybe even older. "Hi madam! Welcome to our spa!" the woman said, "I'm Selina, the spa's chief pleasure officer! Thanks so much for booking massage sessions with us! For the next two hours, this gentleman will pamper you!"

She paused for a while. samantha looked at her  male masseur
She continued, "Your massage package is "All around the World!", so here, we presented to you the best masseurs from all around the world!" "You're one lucky fellow, Mdm.!" Selina told her. "This is Abegunde from Kenya. He's the master of African tribal wellness! You'll have a good time!"
"Ok, sure!" Samantha replied politely. Cheesy! Samantha thought at the introduction which she considered an unnecessary marketing gimmick. That's why they can charge the massage at such a high price! she thought further.
After the assignment, Selina left the room, but before closing the door, she said to her, "Have a good time! Pleasure is our business!"
Abegunde says to undress and lives the room Samantha, watched through the mirror in front of him as the masseuse arranged her oils and lotions on the small table next to the massage table. "Would you like oil or powder to start with?" the Abegunde asked. "Powder," Samantha said. She knew she loved it when she put powder on her own body. Samantha felt Abegunde shake the powder on her shoulders. Then the masseuse's hands began their journey over sam’s body. sam continued to shiver as the Abegunde hands worked their magic. "Are you cold?" Abegunde asked. "No," Sam said, "just nervous." "No reason for that," Abegunde said, "I am going to make you forget all about being nervous." His hands continued their journey, gently massaging sam's back. sam began to relax. Abegunde knew what he was doing.
"This is your first massage, isn't it?" The masseuse lifted and waited for sam to answer. sam looked around at him. "Yes, is it that obvious?" she asked it.
"Do you give a lot of women massages? I mean....do a lot of women come in here to see you? Or I mean...am I the first?" sam blushed. She was glad she was lying on her stomach. The masseuse gave a small laugh.
"Oh, no, beautiful, you aren't the first. But you are the best-looking woman that's ever come in here." The masseuse's voice had gone low and sultry. sam felt wetness in her center. She was trying to maintain some control, but all she felt was control slipping away.
"Thank you," sam said. sam put her head down on the pillow. The masseuse began again with her powder massage. His hands started above sam's hips and gently worked their way down to the towel. Without asking, the Abegunde removed the towel and trailed her hands down toward sam's hips. sam tensed, sensing that the masseuse's hands would soon move to sam's crevice. Then the hands were gone, moving abruptly, down to sam's legs. sam silently wished the masseuse would come back up to her hips.
But then the masseuse trailed her nails on the inside of sam's thighs. Without thinking, sam lifted her hips and opened her legs. Then the masseuse's hands were away from that area again. No, she thought, go back to my thighs! But the masseuse moved on to her calves, then her feet. Then sam felt a jolt in her center. The masseuse had sam's toes in her mouth. sam felt her wetness begin to envelope her center. The masseuse licked between each toe, slowly sucking. sam shuddered in uncontrollable orgasm. Her first orgasm and the Abegunde  had not even touched her center."You didn't expect that did you?" Abegunde asked. "My God, no," sam said. "How did you do that?" I didn't, you did," he said. "You were so ready that it didn't matter where I touched you, you would have come. Most women have never had their toes sucked, so they don't know that is a very sensitive erogenous zone. That is the most important part of my job, knowing how to make you come. Even more, than you do."I've never had an orgasm before." sam said."Never?" "No, never, I've had sex with a man before, but I've never had an orgasm." Sam sighed, relishing the aftereffects of her orgasm."But you've given yourself an orgasm before, right? I mean, everybody has." The masseuse said. Sam took a deep breath. "Yes, but even then nothing has ever felt like this did.".".The masseuse began massaging sam's feet. "Well, you can't suck your own toes. But guess what? I can suck them all night if you want." Sam closed her eyes. "I don't know if I could stand it." She said.The masseuse walked around to the head of the table and stood over sam. The masseuse smiled, knowing she was in control."Now, it's time for the rest of the trip. Turn over. We've still got 45 minutes." sam had heard the words the masseuse had spoken, but couldn't believe what she had heard. Turn over? he wants me to turn over? I haven't recovered from the orgasm I just had and now this girl is promising me The masseuse reached over to the side table and took a bottle of massage oil and poured it into her hands. he rubbed her hands together, all the while looking into sam's eyes. She slowly leaned over sam's head and placed her hands around sam's breasts. The warmth of the oil startled sam, but her body responded with pleasurable feelings. sam felt the masseuse's fingers move firmly over her breasts, bringing the most wonderful feeling to the surface, making her nipples harden until they seemed to look like little ice cream cones. Abegunde brought her thumb and forefinger together around each breast's nipple and squeezed them, causing them to rise to further attention.
"You have exquisite, natural breasts." the masseuse said. "They don't stand up, they lay to the side like they are supposed to. And they feel so soft! I could massage your breasts forever." Abegunde voice was soft, like cotton it seemed to sam, and it seemed as if the Abegunde voice had a little catch in it now. With that, the masseuse leaned over and her hands began their journey down sam's rib cage and towards her stomach. "Your belly is cute," Abegunde said. "Let me get my stool." Abegunde got up and walked a few steps over to the side table and took a small stool from below the table. he brought it to the head of the massage table and stood on it. It lifted her so that she could reach over sams body and massage the lower part of sam's body. The only part she probably won't be able to reach, sam thought, is my legs.
As the masseuse leaned over sam, his lounge robe. fell open further and sam's view of Abegunde's chest She could see the whole bottom of his chest and could almost see Abegunde 's nipples. Now he was massaging sam's stomach and his hands were traveling down close to the beginning of sam's vaginal hair. Sam could hear her wetness making a squishing sound as he approached her vaginal area. he was rhythmically massaging towards the junction of sam's hips, where her legs met his torso. And he was driving sam wild. Abegunde own stomach was just above sam's head. She could reach up and kiss the Abegunde stomach if she was brave enough.
sam began to move her hips in rhythm with the Abegunde massage. As the Abegunde would get close to her vaginal area, sam would move her hips upward, trying to meet the Abegunde fingers, hoping his fingers would find sam's opening.
The masseuse needed a better position. he wanted to get close to this woman's vagina. he couldn't do it by staying on the stool. he moved his knees up onto the massage table, on the sides of sam's head. Now he had the leverage he needed to work his technique. he kneaded the woman's stomach muscles and kept working down closer and closer to her vaginal area. he let two of his fingers trace through the woman's vaginal hair as he moved her hands and fingers to that sensitive area between the woman's legs and her torso. he began to knead that area in a special rhythm and he noticed that the woman would move her hips up to meet her hands and fingers. That was good. The woman was ready, primed for her next orgasm. And it would come much sooner than the woman thought.
sam kept moving her hips, hoping that the masseuse would finally find her vagina and let her fingers enter her. sam wanted to rub against something. She would settle for a pillow! Something to release this feeling that kept building inside of her. She lifted her hips higher and felt a hard surface. She spread her legs open wider and lifted up again. The hard surface was there again. She began to reach for that hard surface with each thrust upward, faster and faster as the masseuse's hands increased the pace of the rhythm of the massage, moving closer and closer to her vagina.
sam did not know what the hard surface was; only that it was there, and she reached for it again and again. She then felt something poking her left shoulder. It was Abegunde's erect cock. His manhood formed a big bulge under his robe.
Each thrust was bringing her closer to orgasm. The surface seemed to stay in one place, and sam counted on it being there as she closed her eyes and watched the explosions behind her eyelids. She reached up and grabbed onto the masseuse's thighs and held on as her orgasm overcame her, then another wave of pleasure swept her away as she pressed her eyes even more tightly closed. Her clitoris was still rubbing against the hard surface, her hips thrusting up involuntarily like they had a mind of their own.
sam opened her eyes As if hypnotized, sam's right hand tried to grab Abegude's cock. He stopped fingering and stood up. She rubbed his cock through the robe. Slowly, she untied the robe and he tossed it onto the floor. He was now standing fully naked. His cock was the It was 7 inches and very thick. It curved slightly upward making it look especially masculine and dominating. He moved a bit and now, his cock was directly beside sams face. She turned and looked at it intently. A clear thick pre-cum was on the head of his cock.
I shouldn't do it, she thought to herself, trying hard to fight her bodily desire.
She rubbed his cock slowly. Abengunde closed his eyes, enjoying the handjob given by this Asian lady. sams' yellowish Asian skin was in contrast to his black skin.
She closed her eyes and kept rubbing his cock. She tried not to stare at it.
Fuck with all this, sam thought. She opened her mouth and moved forward a bit. She put the head of his cock into her mouth. She could taste her masseur's pre-cum and be surprised that it tasted good.
Her head now moved forward and backward in rhythm. She felt Abengunde's touch on his clitoris. He started to stimulate her clitoris again. She opened her legs wider giving him more access. he starts sucking her
 sam said. "I know I wasn't supposed to touch you, but I could control
"That's okay, ma’am. You came and came. I loved watching you. When you grabbed onto me, I felt as if I was coming with you. You made me feel part of your pleasure." The masseuse's voice was coming from between sam's legs, her breath blowing into sam's vagina with every word. sam couldn't help it, but she was getting excited again.
The masseuse rose from between sam's legs and sam could see her juices displayed on the masseuse's chin. The masseuse moved down to stand on the stool again, her face directly above sams.
"That was your chin, the thing I was rubbing against." sam's eyes were wide. "I came on your chin."
"Yes, ma'am. Do you want to lick yourself off of my chin?" sam wanted to grab Abengunde and bring his lips to her own, that's what she wanted to do. But she said instead, "yes." The masseuse brought his chin to sams lips and sam opened her mouth and sucked on the Abengunde chin until all of her juices were gone. And she kisses him vigorously and sucks each other lips and sam sucks Abengunde tongue and after 15 min of intense kissing she lives his face and asls  "How much time do we have left?" sam felt as if time was running out. Her obsession was limited by the clock. . She was nude in front of this Abengunde with her legs still apart, feeling completely vulnerable. She longed to surrender to this helplessness.
"I'll let you know when time is up." the masseuse said. "Don't you worry about time? All you need to concern yourself with is orgasms." The masseuse moved between sam's legs, lifting her right leg, draping it over her left shoulder. From this position, He took a condom and rolled it onto his massive cock. He positioned himself between her legs and put the head of his cock at her opening. She looked down and saw it. She was not sure if this was a good idea. His cock looked much bigger than her pussy. For a moment, she was scared.
"Don't worry! I'll go slowly!" he said to her.
He rubbed the head of his cock along her pussy lips. His cock head was big. He pushed his cock in gently and the head of his cock entered her slowly, stretching her womanhood.
She closed her eyes and moaned.
"Ahhh!"
He stopped and remained still for a while. He kept the head of his cock inside her for a moment to let her pussy adjust itself. He pulled out slowly and pushed it in again. This time, it was deeper.
"Ohhh... You're big!" sam moaned.
"You're okay?" Abegunde asked.
sam nodded. She was somehow relieved that at least, he asked.
He pulled out a bit and pushed his cock into her again. This time, it was even deeper. As he repeated his pulling out and thrusting, his massive shaft slowly managed to squeeze into her tight pussy. When he thrust it for the last time to get his cock to be fully inside her, Sam screamed.
"Oh... god! Oh... god! It's so big!" she moaned very loudly as the orgasm swept over her.
Abegunde waited for a moment for her orgasm to subside. Then, he continued to gently pound her. sam's legs wrapped over his butt and now, all of her hesitation was gone.
 "You are so wet," the masseuse said. "I love your wetness. I want to spread it all over your body." She felt the emptiness inside her pussy as Abegunde's cock was no longer there. She needed to be filled up again and she didn't care now if he wore any protection.
sam's right hand reached out to the base of Abegunde's cock and pulled out the condom. She then guided his cock back to her opening.
As Abegunde thrust his cock again, sam let out a long moan. The sensation was different. Nothing could beat skin-on-skin contact. His pre-cum further lubricated her already wet pussy.
Abegunde also felt a difference. He could now feel the warmth and tightness of her pussy. It was always an honour for him to stretch a hotwife's pussy, especially that which had never experienced a big black cock before.
His thrust grew faster and faster. Abegunde was now like a bull in heat. Sam's moaning grew louder and louder. Every time he pulled out, she could feel her pussy wall wrapping tightly on his shaft, reluctant to let it go. Then, when he thrust his cock in, she would scream loudly.
Finally, the moment of truth came. Abegunde's excitement was building up fast. His balls were ready to fire his seeds. Sam could sense this. For a moment, she hesitated.  "Do... Do you like it? Abegunde suddenly whispered, "Do you like my big black cock?"
"Yes... Yes!" Sam answered, "It's so big!"
"Fuck me! Fuck... me!" she screamed.
She couldn't believe that her mouth said the last sentence. It excited her even more.
"I'm... I'm cumming!" he said warning her about what was coming.
She couldn't take it anymore and surrender to her desire.
"Cum inside me! Come on!" she told him.
As the last word left her mouth, Abegunde thrust his cock into her for the last time and kept his cock there as his balls tightened and his cock twitched, shooting his thick cum into the depth of her pussy. Sam's orgasm was like a tidal wave. Her body moved uncontrollably. The sensation was heavenly.
After their orgasms subsided, he pulled out. Her pussy gaped open and a stream of thick milky fluid flowed out.
Shit..., she thought to herself. It then came down on her. The massage session ended one hour longer than planned.
Sam lay still, trying to catch her breath. "You are incredible," she said. "I think I had more than one orgasm that time." Sam smiled. She couldn't believe how intimate she was being with this Abegunde. She was talking to him like he was a lover. But then, she is, isn't she? Her thoughts were jumbled, her body still on maximum voltage.
"Oh, you had more than one that time and every other time. I think I counted about seven." The masseuse's look was sultry. It was a look that said she was going to stay in the room longer than the hour.
"I've got to go now," he said.
"What do I do about seeing you again?" sam said. "I want to see you. I don't know what I am going to do until I see you again."
"You mean you want to see me outside of here?" Abegunde seemed pleased.
"I mean I want to take you out, buy you dinner, things like that." Gee, I sound like a guy, sam thought. "Do you have a girlfriend?"
"I have girls I go out with. But none of them are customers. That would change the nature of our relationship. I could see you outside of here if you wanted a massage. If sex is what you want, I'll make you come forever." The masseuse brought her face down to sam's vagina and flicked her clitoris again. It was still hard. This woman was amazing.
"Umm....," sam said. "That's not fair."
"Let me give you a card. It has my home number on it. Call me after you've come down from your high. If you still want to go out, then we'll go out." Abegunde leaned over and kissed sam's breasts, taking one nipple into her mouth and massaging the other breast with the tips of her fingers.
"Don't stop," sam said.
"That's just a goodbye kiss." Abegunde lifted sam's legs and slapped her on her bottom. "Hmm, nice ass. Call me."
Abegunde reached down, retrieved her flip-flops, and as he left, Sam closed her eyes and watched Abegunde walk from the room again. sam's feet remained on the massage table, her legs still open. sam could still feel the masseuse's lips upon her breasts. sam stroked her nipples with her fingers. Her nipples had responded immediately upon Abegunde lips touching them, growing harder as Abegunde sucked on one and kneaded the other. Abruptly he had taken his mouth away, slapped sam hard on her ass, and sauntered out of the room, leaving sam wet and wanting more. At last, she made herself sit up at the massage table. Her hair was wet against her neck. There was an especially wet spot on the sheet. She looked at herself in the mirror that adorned the wall. She could see the "orgasmic flush" Abegunde had told her about. The redness on her chest colored the top of her breasts as well. She squeezed her legs together again to try to shut out the tremors that refused to leave She knew she had to freshen up and make herself presentable. She got up and walked over to the basin. She ran cold water and splashed it onto her face to get herself out of her daze. She wished she could brush her teeth. That would have to wait. She reached into her purse and pulled out her hairbrush and started to untangle her hair. Sam dressed, took a long look again in the mirror, and satisfied she didn't look like she had had sex all afternoon, opened the door. She peeked out, hoping that the hall would be empty, not wanting to be seen, exposed for the sex-crazy she was. She quickly stepped out into the hallway and made her way to the reception area of the massage parlor.
Selina who guided her asked "Everything go alright? Maam "Great," Sam said. sam took a hesitant breath and said, "Do you think I could leave a tip with you for massager?" Worried about what the receptionist would think, sam found herself holding her breath.
"Sure," the girl said. "he was good, wasn't he?" The girl looked up at sam with a gleam in her eye. "he's our best. "Here is the tip I wanted to leave with you," sam said. She rifled through some bills in her purse and pulled out four 2 thousand notes. As she gave the bills to Selina, "See you later," Sam said.
sam walked on wobbly legs out to her car. Before she opened the door, she looked back, her eyes watching the front door of the massage parlor close. sam strolled back to her car, her legs no longer wobbly. She had done it

Like Reply
seeing the response next update will be there......... if responses are good next update will be on next Friday
Like Reply
Fantastic. You made add some sexy pics in between.
Like Reply
(13-08-2022, 06:21 AM)Rangushki Wrote: Fantastic. You made add some sexy pics in between.

thank you ...sure i will add
Like Reply
[Image: 20-6.jpg]
[Image: 35.jpg]
[Image: 36-14.jpg]
[Image: 38.jpg]
[Image: 40.jpg]
[Image: 44-2.jpg]
[Image: 45-2.jpg]

mahaveer
Like Reply
[Image: 59c9607119d20.jpg]
[Image: 130.jpg]
[Image: 120.jpg]
[Image: 112.jpg]
[Image: 085.jpg]
[Image: 086.jpg]
[Image: 057.jpg]
[Image: 087.jpg]
Like Reply
Now as you posted the pics, can we expect new updates?
Like Reply
For Actress Fantasy stories in Telugu click on my stories 

My stories - click here
thanks
Like Reply
(19-12-2022, 12:55 PM)Ganesh Gaitonde Wrote: Now as you posted the pics, can we expect new updates?

yes and did you read the story i have changed the story little bit
Like Reply
(19-12-2022, 07:17 PM)p1696961 Wrote: yes and did you read the story i have changed the story little bit

Of course, I read it and loved it
Like Reply