Fantasy The Anniversary Present
I’m It’s been 5 years of our marriage I’m very happy with our relationship unlike other boring husbands mine is very different he accepts whatever I ask he provides whatever i want the best thing about him he don’t question’s me yes I laid with many men besides of my marriage yeah of course he knows it but he never judged me he says love and sex are two different things the body needs sex and heart needs love. So which woman on the earth wants to leave this kinda husband besides he’s rich Aswell.

Let me tell you one of our sweet memories actually the best one in my life oops I forgot to introduce myself I’m Anushka 34 yrs old most Men say’s actually all men say’s that I’m their desirable woman and why not i love to maintain my physique I have 34 sized breasts 24 inches of waist and 35 sized Ass I’m Rectangular shaped i have a small mole at my chin which my husband kisses everyday before he goes for work and teases me by calling Ms Duck Lips haha my lips are his favourite 
So the sweet memory is it was our first Marriage anniversary we planned to celebrate our special day in Miami we arrived a day before of our anniversary it was a 7 star luxurious resort at the beach I got fresh up husband’s gone for a drink it was afternoon I was getting bored in the room when I opened my luggage to unpack guess what i found ? I bought my two pice black bikini and then i remember that this resort has an amazing pool area to take a splash So I decided let’s have pool time till the evening. I wore my two pice and covered with robe until I step into the water there were lot of people at the pool I noticed mostly there were men so I slowly removed the robe from my body and revealed my bikini body I saw lot of men glancing at me Aww I love when people notice me to please them I intentionally stretched my body to tie my hair and some of them started whistling by seeing me so I moved my hips to tease them a bit more. When I was taking a splash in the water I saw all of their eyes were sticked on me even the older one’s too for some time I felt like they were eye fucking me. Ahhh I loved the Attention that they shown on me For some time I entertained them by giving a eye feast with my boldness.
After all that hours of swimming my body was craving for relaxation so I went to a bar at the beach and chilling with couple of beers while i was drinking suddenly a man popped up in front of me and asked may I have a seat here I said yea sure. Boii he was very charming he got blue eyes red lips and a sharp jawline he was fair in colour tall and muscular as well. The veins are just all around on his arms he’s 24 yrs old Irish guy. For some time I was lost in his charm he said hello miss about two times I came back to my sense’s and I replied that do I know you? He said no miss but I know you I was bit surprised for a while. I was thinking did I dated this one? and then he said I just know you about few hours ago at the pool and i smiled a bit by hearing that I gave him a handshake and introduced myself to him he held my hand very firmly his palms are rough for a second he didn’t left my hand I gave a smirk by looking at it and then he released he introduced himself as joey we had couple of beer’s together he gave me a good company 
I noticed while talking he was licking his lips by seeing me I understood this boy looking for a sweet time with me I was too in a mood for that but the next day was my wedding anniversary and I don’t want to be tired I want to be fresh for tomorrow’s day I said goodnight to charming joey yeah I too felt pity for that boy he came with lot of hopes and I disappointed him. After that I went back to my room and I saw my husband’s was asleep hushh I gone to sleep when I woke up in the morning half of the day was gone it’s 12:30 pm in the afternoon and again my husband’s gone I felt like oh goshhh we’re here to celebrate the fucking anniversary and he’s disappearing all the time and I saw breakfast at the table I saw a small note kept on the plate when I opened the note it said “surprise awaiting for you love” there was a number written on the backside of the note. The number of a honeymoon sweet which was close to the beach and I got very excited and ran towards it when i opened the door the room was fully decorated with roses and candles everywhere it even has the bath tub in the room with a champagne bottle 
I saw a Lingerie along with a cup less Bra on the bed and there were some bunch of condoms are kept on them I wondered why my husband brought the condoms..? Anyway I wore the lingerie and the bra since the Bra was cup less it revealing my breasts completely and suddenly I saw joey came into the room. Both Me and him are shocked by seeing each other joey eyes were sticked on my breasts he wasn’t blinking his eyes from my nipples I asked him what are you doing here he wasn’t uttered a word and watching my naked Boobs
I asked him again but this time loudly he said Room service guy gave him a note so he followed that note and came here. The next moment my husband’s came in the room he came towards me kissed on my lips and said “Happy Anniversary Love” he said why you look so shocked eh? this is my Anniversary Present to you he pointed his finger towards joey I was in double shock he said I’m noticing you my love from the beginning while we came here. I saw you both having little chat in the bar last night joey said hey hey I knew you we met at the bar last night Now I’m freezed I mean what the fuck you know each other how ? I asked. Husband said tell her son how we met he asked joey to tell. Joey started speaking but not looking at us he was still looking my at my breasts he said that while he was drinking in the bar by watching my pictures which he snapped at the pool he said my husband sat beside him and said Oi mate hot chick isn’t she? Joey chuckled a bit husband asked you don’t seem the guy who belongs here where are you from eh? Joey said he’s from Ireland he said that my husband made a bet if joey fucked me yesterday husband have to pay 250$ dollars luckily yesterday Joey didn’t fucked me he lost the bet Uffff now I understood the reason behind his sad face yesterday he lost the fucking bet. Now I gave a death stare at my husband that he made a bet on his wife he said oh common love you liked him didn’t you? He went to joey and said so son here’s the opportunity you lost the bet yesterday but no worry here’s the doll standing in front of you she’s my wife today’s our Anniversary I want you to fuck her as it’s last day of your life today she’s all yours do not disappoint us. By saying that he poured us a champagne and said cheers mates and he sat on the couch joey and i coming towards each other Slowly he started licking his lips again he held my head started smooching me he locked my lips in his lips very tightly that I can’t unlock myself we were breathing each others Air our tongues we’re fighting in our mouths saliva’s was dripping from our mouths we were not even looking into our eyes enjoying the growing temptations in us It was constantly reminding my first kiss when I was Teen 
We broke the kiss still saliva nectar was connecting our mouths he slowly moved his palm on my butt started creasing it he squeezed it and again placed a kiss on mouth he was moving has hands all over my body he placed his palm on my left boob and said these feels more amazing than they look and squeezed my breasts with his rough hands the thickness of my breasts are filled between his finger gaps I can surely say that he was so obsessed with my boobs they disturbed him a lot he played with them like god damn stress balls while he was squeezing and playing with my breasts my husband was recording everything we were doing in his mobile
He took me in his arms placed me on the bed I thrown away my lingerie and he stripped naked one thing I cannot forget his dick oh god it was giant For some time I felt like it belongs to an animal it was thick and large with veins. It was nearly 7 inches and more he jumped on me kissed on my chin grabbed my breasts sucking them biting them he dragged my nipples between his teeth I screamed like hell he kissed on my thighs my butt he was leaving his tooth marks where ever he finds thickness on my body he slapped on my butt spanked it he was tickling his tongue on my butt hole and squeezing my butt cheeks all I was moaning like a little puppy ufff this guy was so dirty after he finished licking turned me front I spread my legs he sniffed my wet pussy licking and eating the Raw meat he pushed his tongue so deep that my cunt muscles started feeling his tongue oh my god what should i say shhhh ahhhh ohhhhhhh He was eating my organs like a maniac he grabbed my neck and kissed on my lips he tasted me the taste of my own organs he started rubbing his dick on my pussy Im literally begging him please please don’t tease me I can’t bear this itching slid it slid it inside I asked my husband too please tell him to put it inside please ahhh ohhh.. but my husband was giving wicked smile by looking at us joey wore a condom and suddenly penetrated his tool inside me with heavy force literally my eye balls went up and I screamed ahhhhhh  he was thumping like a Crazy horse all I can do was screaming and moaning he was eating my body like a Scavenger 
He lifted me up and i started jumping on his dick he was pinching my nipples and with other hand was pinching my butt and fingering my butthole meanwhile my husband was sipping whiskey while watching us and i was still irritated by husband’s betting act on me so I decided to teach him a lesson while joey was thumping me from bottom i pulled off the condom from his dick and threw on my husband I give a smirk at him and I started jumping Raw on his dick I can feel the thickness and every single vein on his dick it was feeling warm shhhh I can say this guy’s a God as I fast as I jump he was pinching me that hard I grind and grind on his Dick 
At last he laid on me thumping me in missionary his dick head was touching my womb he squeezed the hell from my breasts while thrusting they turned into red he was ramming Im sure my vagina will swell like a cake he was giving thunderous pushes in womb ahhhhh ufff shhhh i was screaming him cum inside me cum inside me Lion and he shoot his Thick liquid’s in my womb I can feel the warmth in my womb his dick was still inside me i feel the lucky drops dripping from his dick huffff i took a deep breath it was a crazy fabulous sex I ever had we spoiled all the Mattress and bed sheets he handled me like a play toy. After that he laid on me we had a deep smooch oh my god my cunt was burning like a Motor Engine im drained we were dead tired and we slept. By the time we woke up it was 10:00 Pm  joey was still asleep but his little monster’s not l hold his Thick Meat and kissed it. It was still having the strong semen smell I opened my mouth tickling my tongue on his piss crack and I started sucking it like a dog suck’s the bone joey’s wake up he held my head and pushing towards his dick he deep throated me till his balls went in to my mouth and he shoot the load inside my mouth I swallowed some I was getting breathe less so I pulled my head back his thick Semen juice’s felt on all over my body eww i was dirty to clean myself I went to the bath tub i glupped some champagne at the tub and joey was coming towards me his monster was giggling between thighs he came and sat in the tub in front of me he placed his feet on my breasts he  was dragging my nipples between his toes and i dragged his dick between my toes twisted it
We played like that for sometime I saw my husband’s standing at the beach I walked out from the tub covered up with blanket and went to my husband he was looking into my eyes and asked how was the Gift love did you like ya? I kissed on his lips he said ohhh this one’s taste different eh I replied little bit of alcohol flavour mixed in my mouth love he placed his palm on my stomach and asked will you keep this one ? I smiled at him he got the answer. We both wished Our Anniversary to each other we had a Tight hug under the blue sky the sea breeze was touching us I was watching the stars this Anniversary is forever memorable it became a part of My Life So That’s My Best Day Best Moment happened in my Entire Life

[+] 1 user Likes Tyler Durden's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.