Fantasy Actress sexy fantasies
# STORY 1

It is a fantasy story of me and my gf Meenakshi who went to watch movie and got my first cuckold experience with a stranger

[Image: Ichata-Vahanamulu-Niluparadu-Actress-Mee...-Saree.jpg]

We went to a movie in the outskirts of the city as no one can know us. It is the movie of my gf's favourite actor. I took ticket and we stood in the line to enter theatre. One guy behind my gf started teasing her by touching her and poking his dick. After coming inside, she started complaining about his actions. I thought to talk to him but he was 6 foot tall and has muscular body. So, I told her to be calm and enjoy the movie.

We went inside and sat down in our seats. As advertisements started displaying on screen, the guy came and beside my gf seat. She was leaning on me, so she didn't noticed him beside her. The movie got started and we were watching movie. That guy slowly his legs into my gf legs. She got angry and pointed fuck off symbol to him.

[Image: Meenakshi-Chaudhary-%40-Khiladi-Press-Meet-380e813.jpg]

He smiled at her and gave a flying kiss to her. She again complaint about him. But I doesn't have guts to tackle that muscular guy, but we thought to change our seats. Exactly then, the screen went off due to power cut as it is a theatre in the outskirts of the city. Before the screen gets on, he kissed my gf cheeks and kept her hand onto his dick.

After screen gets on, I thought to change the seat but my gf declined and said that it might be her fault thinking bad about him while rubbing his dick above pant. So I continued watching movie. My gf turned towards him and gave him a flying kiss while taking out his dick from his pant. She started stroking his big 10 inches black dick and he squeezing her boob which is on his side from below the seat.
[Image: Meenakshi-Chaudhary-%40-Khiladi-Trailer-...81f3f9.jpg]

It went on till the movie interval. She was stroking all the first half. He didn't even leaked once. And my gf got wet by his hard hands squeezing. She sent me to bring cool drinks during interval. While I was away bringing cool drinks, they were smooching exchanging their saliva.

After 2 minutes, they planned to go to his house and enjoy. But it was me who they want to get rid off. So, after I came back, I gave a cool drink to my gf. We were drinking cool drink and suddenly my gf acted as if she was fainting. I got worried and asked for some help. That guy took my gf in his shoulders and carried till outside.

He suggested we should take her to the hospital in his auto. I don't know what should we do as I want to get my gf back normal. So I agreed with him and went in his auto.

[Image: Meenakshi-Chaudhary-%40-Khiladi-Trailer-...c33f41.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Continues.......

He took us to a house which is far away from the city. I enquired about the place but he replied that the doctor inside is the best doctor and my gf would get cure within seconds. As I want my gf to get cure as soon as possible, we went inside the house. He locked the door and said to me that this is the secret place and no other person should know this place.

He said he will bring doctor and went inside other room. In while I was trying to make her awake. He brought a chair from inside and dragged me to the chair. He tied me onto the chair and slapped me harder. And suddenly my gf Meenakshi woke up and laughing louder.[Image: ichata-vahanamulu-niluparadu-movie-openi...62494b.jpg]

I was amused how she woke up and why she is laughing. She came near me. She said my dick is useless and removes his dick from his pant and smell his dick. She licks his dick head and says to me to try his awesome dick taste. He immediately piss on my face and some of the drops went inside my mouth.

I was unable to open my mouth as his piss may spill into my mouth. They both started laughing looking at me and he inserted his dick into my gf mouth. She is happily pushing his dick to and fro inside her mouth. While she was sucking his dick, she pressed my balls underneath with full force which me made shout louder.
[Image: Khiladi-Actress-Meenakshi-Chaudhary-Photos-1737f86.jpg]

She increased her speed and sucked his dick continuously for 10 minutes. When he was about to release his load, he caught her head and pushed towards his dick and released his load. Now he removed my gf clothes and my gf removed his clothes. Then he took his underwear and pushed into my mouth.

Now he inserted his dick inside her pussy. As my gf is virgin, she shouted loudly when he inserted his big dick inside her pussy. He started fucking her pussy and smooching her lips in between. He fucked her pussy till she leaks her juices.[Image: Khiladi-Actress-Meenakshi-Chaudhary-Photos-44d47d3.jpg]

After she leaks, his dick was as big as it was at start. So he sat on my gf body and inserted his dick between her boobs. He started fucked his dick against her boobs where his dick head was touching her lips. She was kissing his dick whenever it touches her lips.

Now he rotated her around and spanked her ass. Then he slowly inserted his dick inside her asshole. She shouted more than when he inserted inside her pussy. She was in pain but she even enjoying it. She was moaning loudly, even it is audible to people who travel on road which is kept far from that house. He fucked her ass for 10 minutes and leaked inside. After such a hardcore session, she feel asleep on the bed.
[Image: Meenakshi-Chaudhary-%40-Khiladi-Press-Meet-71656e2.jpg]

He untied me from the chair. All this while, I was just watching them enjoy. As soon he untied me, I started shouting at him. Then kicked my balls and pushed me down and stamped my dick. I was crying in pain. "U son of a bitch, keep mum" he said.

Then he removed my clothes and made my lick his dirty ass. I licked it for 20 minutes. Then he made to clean his dick and hairy pits. I declined to lick his pits. So he pushed my head onto his pits and made me lick it forcefully. After licking, he threw me out and slept with my gf naked on bed..

[Image: Ichata-Vahanamulu-Niluparadu-Actress-Mee...-Saree.jpg]

#THE END
[+] 3 users Like Lusty horse's post
Like Reply