Aishwarya momma and my Teacher
Hi I am Rahul, 20 year old, main engineering college main padhta hoon. My mom Aishwarya, is single mom, 41 years old. Woh ek company main manager hai, she makes money in the house and pampers me. 

Recently, mera report card aya tha and I had failed one class, woh class barbar fail ho raha tha. Mujhe mere class teacher, Satish acche lagte the as he used to teach class good, aur unke subject main mujhe acche marks aaye the. Class ki ladkiyan aur female teachers ko bhi woh pasand the

Jab Aishwarya mommy ko pata chala I failed that class she confronted me sweetly
Aishwarya: "beta kya hua itne kum marks kyu? tumhare liye tuition bhi laga sakte hai? itne paise kharch kar rahi hoon toh aur sahi" she said as she was sitting in the living room with her legs crossed, in a yellow golden dress, working on her laptop

[Image: 14c83738ef13340bde31b81106385cab.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-07-2022, 03:24 PM)Sidddy Wrote: Hi I am Rahul, 20 year old, main engineering college main padhta hoon. My mom Aishwarya, is single mom, 41 years old. Woh ek company main manager hai, she makes money in the house and pampers me. 

Recently, mera report card aya tha and I had failed one class, woh class barbar fail ho raha tha. Mujhe mere class teacher, Satish acche lagte the as he used to teach class good, aur unke subject main mujhe acche marks aaye the. Class ki ladkiyan aur female teachers ko bhi woh pasand the

Jab Aishwarya mommy ko pata chala I failed that class she confronted me sweetly
Aishwarya: "beta kya hua itne kum marks kyu? tumhare liye tuition bhi laga sakte hai? itne paise kharch kar rahi hoon toh aur sahi" she said as she was sitting in the living room with her legs crossed, in a yellow golden dress, working on her laptop

[Image: 14c83738ef13340bde31b81106385cab.jpg]

( myself satish yadav 48 years old class teacher of 2nd year Electronics engineering division B )

( i had a wife and 3 kids aged 21,20 and 18 )

( i was dark skinned 6 feet height i was a very ethical guy and i taught basic electronics and i never gave any grace marks to anyone )

( i taught in such a manner that any one can understand i had an experience of over 15 years in teaching )

( 4 kids in my class failed my subject and failing 2 subjects leads to not getting promoted to next year)

( i was very strict and everyone knew it that satish sir ke samne kitna bhi gida gida lo ek marks badha ke nhi denge )
Like Reply
(23-07-2022, 03:38 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav 48 years old class teacher of 2nd year Electronics engineering division B )

( i had a wife and 3 kids aged 21,20 and 18 )

( i was dark skinned 6 feet height i was a very ethical guy and i taught basic electronics and i never gave any grace marks to anyone )

( i taught in such a manner that any one can understand i had an experience of over 15 years in teaching )

( 4 kids in my class failed my subject and failing 2 subjects leads to not getting promoted to next year)

( i was very strict and everyone knew it that satish sir ke samne kitna bhi gida gida lo ek marks badha ke nhi denge )

Main aapke pass aata hoon class khatam hone ke baad, hoping that my mom would convince you, "sir my mom wants to talk to you" tumhare haath main phone thama diya

"Hello Satish ji? Main Aishwarya, Sid's mom. How are you? Aapko bas yeh batana tha ki aap aaj Sid ke saath ghar aa jaiye lunch karenge. I needed to discuss important things with you, phone par mushkil hai and you know most cheezein asliyat main mazzedar hoti hai. Dekhiye na online classses ke bajah se Sid struggled in that one engineering class. Aapse usse baare main baat karni thi"

Sid hearing everything on phone apne man main soch raha tha (yes my mom is doing great, Satish sir pakka man jayega)

[Image: D9e6gZGXsAEAGy0.jpg]
Like Reply
(23-07-2022, 03:45 PM)Sidddy Wrote: Main aapke pass aata hoon class khatam hone ke baad, hoping that my mom would convince you, "sir my mom wants to talk to you" tumhare haath main phone thama diya

"Hello Satish ji? Main Aishwarya, Sid's mom. How are you? Aapko bas yeh batana tha ki aap aaj Sid ke saath ghar aa jaiye lunch karenge. I needed to discuss important things with you, phone par mushkil hai and you know most cheezein asliyat main mazzedar hoti hai. Dekhiye na online classses ke bajah se Sid struggled in that one engineering class. Aapse usse baare main baat karni thi"

Sid hearing everything on phone apne man main soch raha tha (yes my mom is doing great, Satish sir pakka man jayega)

[Image: D9e6gZGXsAEAGy0.jpg]

( as rahul came to teachers cabin )

ha rahul bolo kya hua ( i knew ki ye mere subject me fail hua hai i knew ki grace marks ke liye gidgidayega but he told me to talk to his mom)

( i took the phone and when heard ur moms voice i felt a tingle as ur mom was very classy her sound was very feminine )

good afternoon aishwarya ji but ur assumption that rahul failed due to online class is wrong

Sure i have no issues discussing with parents

( phone cut hua  i gave u the phone)

Rahul i have some papers to check u go ahead i will reach ur home by 5 pm ( saying that i send rahul away)
Like Reply