Fantasy my wife tammu
here i'll post the fantasy life of sluty sexy wife tammu
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
( myself satish yadav 39 years old 6 feet 4 inch height weighs around 110 kg weight i am the security guard at the BHatia residence and rohan sir has entrusted me with giving round the clock security for his bunglow which is near a lake )

( it was saturday morning and rohan sir had some business out of india and he would return only after 2 weeks )

( it was 8 am and i am at the gate sitting on my chair looking outside the gate making sure no unwanted events happen )

[Image: 011_Francis_Ngannou.0.jpg]
Like Reply
Photo 
[Image: HD-wallpaper-tamanna-bhatia-saree-addict...beauty.jpg]myself tamanna people call me tammu pyar se newly married to a rich businessman at the age of 33
i stayed at home sometimes i accompanied him to  work trips and meetings
he makes me wear slutty dresses around the house and im his eye candy
but hes unable to take out time of his busy schedule
Like Reply
(22-07-2022, 01:39 PM)Tedbeer Wrote: [Image: HD-wallpaper-tamanna-bhatia-saree-addict...beauty.jpg]myself tamanna people call me tammu pyar se newly married to a rich businessman at the age of 33
i stayed at home sometimes i accompanied him to  work trips and meetings
he makes me wear slutty dresses around the house and im his eye candy
but hes unable to take out time of his busy schedule

( i was coal black skinned unlike rohan sir or tamannah maam and i was told by rohan sir that black guy is not allowed in house so i shouldnt come inside house which i agreed in terms and condition)

( i was nicknamed as KALUA by rohan sir )

[Image: 5e382-16554160958177-1920.jpg]

( i was wearing a blue coloured shirt and dark blue pant which was the security guard uniform given to me and i was walking to and fro the permiterer of the bunglow )

( it was 8.30 am now)
Like Reply
[Image: e5GYiLoIK2crjNEL.jpg:large]subah ka time tha m bistar se uthi toh dekha ki meri panty zameen pe padi hai aur ek chucha bahar nikal raha h meri nightie se

m raat ko fingering kare hue so gayi thi kyuki mere pati bahar gaye hue the
m bed se uthi hu naha ke taiyaar ho gayi
maine apni body pe cream aur perfume lgaya

wardrobe m se ek black saree nikali aur pehni

upar ek chota sa sleevlees blouse jo backless bhi tha
mere boobe usmai kase hue the aur cleavage dikh raha tha kaafi
phir maine saree drape ki kaafi low waisrt aur pallu ko patla kar ke upar liya ese jisse meri nabhi dikhe aur boobe ke side se ja raha tha mera pallu
saree low waist thi merafat bulge kr raha tha edges se aur gand ka flesh dikh raha tha

maine baal khule rakhe aur balcony mai bahar aayi aur apne hatte katte watchman ko nihar rahi
Like Reply
(22-07-2022, 01:49 PM)Tedbeer Wrote: [Image: e5GYiLoIK2crjNEL.jpg:large]subah ka time tha m bistar se uthi toh dekha ki meri panty zameen pe padi hai aur ek chucha bahar nikal raha h meri nightie se

m raat ko fingering kare hue so gayi thi kyuki mere pati bahar gaye hue the
m bed se uthi hu naha ke taiyaar ho gayi
maine apni body pe cream aur perfume lgaya

wardrobe m se ek black saree nikali aur pehni

upar ek chota sa sleevlees blouse jo backless bhi tha
mere boobe usmai kase hue the aur cleavage dikh raha tha kaafi
phir maine saree drape ki kaafi low waisrt aur pallu ko patla kar ke upar liya ese jisse meri nabhi dikhe aur boobe ke side se ja raha tha mera pallu
saree low waist thi merafat bulge kr raha tha edges se aur gand ka flesh dikh raha tha

maine baal khule rakhe aur balcony mai bahar aayi aur apne hatte katte watchman ko nihar rahi

( mai compound me chal rha tha i dont know ki malkin waha balcony me khadi hai as the house was behind me but i saw ki ek salesperson aaya tha gate pe to sell some aromatic oil )

me : bhag yaha se awaaz mat kr jyada is area me ( i was thinking ki malkin soyi hongi aur ye salesman ke wajah se malkin ko takleef hoga )

[Image: skysports-francis-ngannou-boxing_5354514...0424153154]

( the salesman ran off seeing me keeping a sample aromatic oil on gate )

[Image: aroma-therapy-oils-placed-next-to-a-whit...TreGebBV0=]

( i locked the gate after that )

( it was 8.40 am now)
Like Reply
[Image: IMG_20220421_181550.jpg]m balcony mai se yeh hota dekh rahi thi
aur wathman ke baare m soch rahi thi ki yeh itna tagda hai kya mast chodta hoga
yeh soch m wahi khadi blush kr rhi thi
maine apna hath utha ke wave kiya aur satish ko bulaya balcony ke neeche

satish zara yaha aao kya laya tha vo salesman
aur tum zara upar aao
Like Reply
Interracial Roleplay is the Best
Like Reply
(22-07-2022, 02:00 PM)Tedbeer Wrote: [Image: IMG_20220421_181550.jpg]m balcony mai se yeh hota dekh rahi thi
aur wathman ke baare m soch rahi thi ki yeh itna tagda hai kya mast chodta hoga
yeh soch m wahi khadi blush kr rhi thi
maine apna hath utha ke wave kiya aur satish ko bulaya balcony ke neeche

satish zara yaha aao kya laya tha vo salesman
aur tum zara upar aao

( i heard some nice feminine voice from behind i looked back and saw u standing in the balcony at first floor)

( u were milky white and the sun shine was falling on u was making u glow ur slevelss arms and ur fleshy hips were visible too )
[Image: GettyImages-1152905635-800x533.jpg]
yes malkin ( i came below the bunglow looked up ) malkin ye tel laya tha wo salesman 

( showed u the bottle)

[Image: 56784111-aroma-oil-massage-with-frangipa...ncept-.jpg]

( it was jasmine oil which induces erection to a guy i didnt knew abut it)

but malikin rohan sir ne kaha tha ki ghar ke andar aane se mujhe mana hai ( i looked at u and said) 

wo contract me bhi likhwa ke liya tha unhone
Like Reply