Incest Ball squeezed by Aunt (femdom)
We often gather at my cousin Billy's house on a weekend and we usually get drunk and play FIFA, have some music and do some dumb stuff. It's usually Billy, his sister, his two mates, his sisters friends me and sometimes my sister. His mum is usually out but for she wasn't this week. We were playing spin the bottle truth or dare. The rule was whoever spun the bottle got to choose who administered the dare on the person it landed on.

Forfeits were: cinnamon challenge, downing a pint of beer, drinking a pint upside down. Billy's forfeit was being slapped in ass with his dad's cricket bat. He kept his joggers on and got whacked over it. Their mum walked in and decided to join in, at first it seemed award. It was Billy's friend Adam's turn to spin and it landed on me. I chose 'dare' and the dare was: I had to get my balls squeezed for 20 seconds. And he wanted Bill's mum (my aunt) to do it.

Everyone assumed that wasn't happening. She stood up from table as if to excuse herself from this childish nonsense but then she said:

"Shall we do it over here?" she said pointing to the kitchen area. We moved over and she asked who had a timer, obviously we all did as everyone had a phone. Adam who made the dare said he did. My aunt then put her (VERY cold) hands down the front of my trousers and she felt around and cupped my naked cock and balls in her hand.

"Let me know when the time starts" she said to Adam. It was odd I was standing there with my aunts hand directly cupping my cock and balls with her son and daughter looking on laughing.

I thought she'd go gentle, but no, she squeezed quite hard. I cried out but she didn't let go until time was up. I wonder what my mum would be most upset about, the fact her sister felt her sons dick for so long or the number of grandkids she prevented her from having.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.