Adultery Lucky 55-year-old Boss Fucks Virgin Girl Sabiha
Lucky 55-year-old Boss Fucks Virgin Girl Sabiha

In my first story, I did explain how I was chatting with my wife on social sites as a stranger and how she confessed her sexual encounters with me. Now I have come with my wife's very first sexual encounter with her boss and how she lost her virginity to her boss. Her boss was of the age of her father.

After the first incident at the storeroom, my wife Sabiha sucked her boss Vikas' cock several times. But she didn't let her boss fuck her pussy until then. Her boss was waiting for the day to explore her young pussy with his old, experienced cock. And finally, the day arrived.

Sabiha was looking upset and kind of worried that day at work. She was actually waiting for her boss to arrive. As soon as Vikas came, she went to his office. Vikas was surprised to see her, normally he had to call her every time if he needed something from her.

Vikas surprisingly asked, "Darling, what’s up with you today? Is it a lucky day for me?"

Sabiha almost got emotional and said, “I am here to ask your help. Please, I have nowhere to go but only you can help me.”

Before her boss can say anything, my wife started crying. Vikas got up and came near her and by holding her hand, he asked her to stop crying and tell him what the matter was.

She left his hand and hugged him. Her face was on Vikas' hairy chest. She told Vikas with a crying face that she needed 10000 INR urgently. And that was the time Vikas realized that it was his lucky day that day, it was a long-awaited chance to fuck his young employee with his hungry cock.

Vikas hugged Sabiha tightly, kissed her on her forehead and said, "I am here for you always. But you know, it’s a big amount. I can arrange for you at one condition."

Sabiha without thinking anything, kissed Vikas’s lips and said, “I am ready for any condition.”

Vikas didn’t think it was so easy. Vikas started kissing her lips, his hand slid down and grabbed Sabiha’s butts. He started pressing his rock-hard cock against her pussy while kissing her wildly. Sabiha was also kissing him like he was her boyfriend.

Vikas unzipped his trousers and took out his uncut cock and put it in his employee Sabiha’s hand. Sabiha started to play with his rock-hard cock while kissing him passionately. Vikas was also enjoying her meaty butts by caressing them.

Then Vikas made Sabiha sit on the chair and while standing in front of her, he dropped his pants on the floor. His rock-hard cock was right in front of Sabiha’s mouth. He kissed her lips one more time and put his cock in her mouth. Sabiha started tasting his sweet cock in her mouth like a professional whore. Vikas started moving his cock in her mouth like he was fucking a pussy.

He was holding her head and pushing his cock in her mouth hard and fast. Sabiha was holding him from his waist and sucking his cock like a whore.

Vikas asked, “Would you be my whore?”

Sabiha took his cock out of his mouth and said, “Yes please make me your favorite whore. I want to worship your cock."

As soon as Vikas heard that, he put his cock in her mouth and gave some good thrust and blasted his load in Sabiha’s mouth and commanded her to swallow it all. Sabiha swallowed her boss's cum and cleaned his cock nicely by licking it. And she started looking at Vikas in anticipation.

Vikas put his pants on and made her stand from the chair. He sat on the chair and then made her sit on his lap. His cock was still semi-hard. It was touching Sabiha’s ass crotch nicely. Then he said, "Let’s talk business now."

This was unexpected for Sabiha. She thought that it was done and she will be paid. Instead, he had something in his mind.

He said, "Look, I want to help you and you did agree to oblige to my condition." Sabiha replied, "Yes, sure."

He said, "Don’t you want to know my condition?"

She said, "I want to know."

Vikas put his hand on her pussy and said, "I want this. I want to put my cock in your pussy."

Sabiha was shocked by hearing that. Sabiha said, "Are you serious? You are my father's age and I am so young. Can’t we have something else?"

Vikas made it clear to her that he just want her pussy and nothing less than that. Vikas told her, "I will give you time to think. You can decide and if you are ready, we can meet at the nearby hotel."

Sabiha had no choice. She was still in dilemma. She was only 21 years old and a virgin. And Vikas was 55 years old, the same as her father's age. On the other hand, she needed that money. She had no time to waste. She needed that money today.

She picked up her phone and messaged her old boss saying that she was ready for his condition. Vikas replied to her with the hotel details and told her to go home and prepare for her first fuck.

Sabiha came home and took a shower quickly as there was only an hour left to get ready. She was still thinking if it was the right decision or not. She had three boyfriends in the past and she didn’t let them fuck her pussy and now a 55-year-old man will be taking her virginity by fucking her pussy with his cock.

Anyway, she got ready. She wore a black burqa and a matching headscarf. She wore a set of matching red bra and panties. And she left with excitement and fear.

She reached the hotel, went straight to the room and knocked on the door. Vikas opened the door quickly as he was just waiting for her. He quickly let her in and locked the door. "Wow," he said by holding Sabiha’s hands, "You are looking gorgeous in this outfit as I always imagined you."

Sabiha thanked her boss for his comments and smiled. Vikas smiled back at her and said that he was waiting long enough for this chance and can’t wait anymore. Sabiha looked a bit scared and excited about her first sex.

He told her, "Don’t worry, it will be great fun to have sex." And started kissing her lips by holding her waist. Sabiha also started responding by kissing his lips vigorously.

His hands were moving on her back from her shoulder to her ass. Her boobs were pressed against his chest and her pussy was touching his rock-hard cock.

Vikas was spanking his virgin employee girl's ass in between while kissing her lips, putting his tongue in and out of her mouth. Suddenly, he turned her around and he was behind her. He hugged her tightly from the back, his hard cock was rubbing on her big round ass and his hands were pressing her boobs.

He could feel that her nipples were getting hard. He lifted her bra and released her boobs for a better feeling. He started twisting her nipples. Sabiha started moaning loudly in pain and ecstasy. Her pussy was getting wet with each moan.

Vikas moved his one hand down to the virgin girl's pussy and started rubbing her pussy. Sabiha started moaning loudly and heavily. Vikas whispered in her ear, "Are you enjoying it?" She just replied, "Yes."

Vikas asked her to say, "I will be your whore" and she said it.

Vikas was rubbing her pussy hard and pinching her nipple hard while she was saying this. He got undressed and was fully naked. He made her go on her knees and brushed her hijab-covered face with his rock-hard cock. He made her suck his cock for some time and made her stand.

He pushed her to the bed and lifted her hijab. He looked at her milky and silky legs first time. She had smooth legs with no hair. She was wearing red silky panties.

Vikas started kissing her toes and moved toward her pussy. He started kissing her pussy on top of her panties. She was moaning loud with pleasure. It was the first time someone kissed her pussy.

Her pussy was really wet and juices were flowing out of her pussy. Slowly, Vikas pulled out her panties and her clean shaved wet pussy was right in front of Vikas. It made his cock harder.

He started licking her pussy wildly. She was moaning hard and with one loud moan, she reached her first-ever orgasm. Her body was shaking and juices were flowing out of her pussy. She got up and kissed Vikas and whispered in his ear, “I love you, Vikas.”

Vikas kissed her back and made her sleep on the edge of the bed. He spread her legs wide and gently started to rub his cock head on her pussy. Sabiha started turning on again. He put his cock head against her pussy hole and gave a little push. Sabiha screamed and Vikas put his lips on her lips and started kissing her.

While kissing her lips, he gave one big push and his whole 7-inch cock was inside Sabiha’s wet and slippery virgin pussy. Sabiha screamed loud with pain and started shaking.

Vikas left his cock in her pussy for some time and kept kissing her lips until her pain was subsidized. Sabiha was no longer a virgin. Her pussy was bleeding. A 55 year old cock was buried in her pussy.

Slowly, Vikas started fucking her. Her pussy was so tight despite being wet. Her pain was slowly transforming to an immense pleasure of having cock in her pussy for the first time.

Vikas started to increase his speed, his cock was ramming his employee's pussy deeper and deeper with each stroke. Her loud moans were making him fuck her more hard. He could see that Sabiha was now enjoying the fuck and her pussy has started releasing more juices.

He lifted her hijab and freed her boobs from the bra. He leaned over her and started sucking her erected nipples one by one while fucking her pussy deep and slow. Sabiha was responding to his every stroke by lifting her ass.

Sabiha was holding his head and enjoying every moment of her first-ever fuck. Suddenly, she started screaming, “Ohhh Vikas, please fuck me hard, don’t stop, ahhhh ahhhh,” and her body started shaking and she cum hard this time.

She started kissing Vikas and she was saying, “I love you, Vikas. I love you. I love the way you fucked my pussy with your cock." By hearing this, Vikas got more excited. He turned her around and made her stand in doggy. He looked at her ass and went mad.

"What a beautiful ass you have!" he said that and shoved his cock with one big stroke in Sabiha's pussy. Sabiha almost cried out. But he didn’t stop, he was holding her big round ass and fucking her like a wild animal.

He fucked her pussy in doggy style for about 15 minutes and she shouted loud again, "Ohhhh my mummy" and cummed hard again on Vikas’s cock.

Vikas leaned on her while holding her boobs started fucking her like a wild dog. He was fucking her pussy pulling her nipples and biting on her ear. Sabiha and Vikas were at the peak of their enjoyment and both were out of control.

Vikas was fucking in full speed and forgot that he wasn’t using a condom. He couldn’t control and shot his load of cum inside Sabiha’s pussy. Sabiha’s pussy started to drip mixed juices of their both.

Vikas pulled out his cock from her pussy and lay down next to Sabiha. Sabiha started kissing him and went down and cleaned his cock by licking all remaining cum from his cock. Both of them were lying on the bed for some time, fully exhausted.

They were still naked in the bed. Vikas came over Sabiha and started playing with her boobs. Then he said, "Thanks Sabiha for fulfilling my dream of fucking your pussy with my lund."

Sabiha said, "Thanks to you for taking my virginity in so pleasurable way."
[+] 2 users Like Leo_Romantic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.