Tale Of Husband And Wife
A Lusty Adventure Of Married School Teacher Shriya Mam

[Image: Shriya-Saran-3.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(16-07-2022, 02:52 AM)Shriya Saran Wrote: A Lusty Adventure Of Married School Teacher Shriya Mam

[Image: Shriya-Saran-3.jpg]

Am Shriya Saran
a married school teacher who loves teaching young students
as much as i love my husband!

My husband Ashwin is a really romantic person, we have been married for about 3 Years now and we still love each other,
People and students often call me that i look so young and beautiful,
many of my fellow teachers and even students have complimented about my beauty and fair skin

i say them that its all because of good diet and by taking good care of my figure
but my husband often jokes that its because of our frequent makeouts (sex)

Ashwin loves me a lot
and loves to make out with me, he loves to fuck me, and why should he not want to, after all his wife is so beautiful and hot,
i have always seen this look on people's eyes (especially my husband's friends) who always stare at my body whenever am not looking at them
they think that am unaware of it, but.. i know that they like to stare at my body, God knows what these people imagine about me in their mind.

[Image: b5d70dc492f8f4d9c0ded0629c8b92a7.jpg]
[Image: 06496405938736102637.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Shriya Saran's post
Like Reply
(16-07-2022, 03:17 AM)Shriya Saran Wrote: Am Shriya Saran
a married school teacher who loves teaching young students
as much as i love my husband!

My husband Ashwin is a really romantic person, we have been married for about 3 Years now and we still love each other,
People and students often call me that i look so young and beautiful,
many of my fellow teachers and even students have complimented about my beauty and fair skin

i say them that its all because of good diet and by taking good care of my figure
but my husband often jokes that its because of our frequent makeouts (sex)

Ashwin loves me a lot
and loves to make out with me, he loves to fuck me, and why should he not want to, after all his wife is so beautiful and hot,
i have always seen this look on people's eyes (especially my husband's friends) who always stare at my body whenever am not looking at them
they think that am unaware of it, but.. i know that they like to stare at my body, God knows what these people imagine about me in their mind.

[Image: b5d70dc492f8f4d9c0ded0629c8b92a7.jpg]
[Image: 06496405938736102637.jpg]

( myself francis ngannou a 15 year old boy studying in St marys i am staying in india from when i was 2 years old i am a nigerian national staying in india as my father works in a oil company )

( since i was african race my height was more than other kids i was almost 6 feet height at this age )

( since my skin colour was dark black my friends in school and also in neighborhood region used to nickname me as Kalua )

[Image: 32860918.jpg]

( i was in the football team of the school and we have won district level )

( my class teacher was shriya saran maam and every boy in my class had a slight crush on her)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(16-07-2022, 03:23 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself francis ngannou a 15 year old boy studying in St marys i am staying in india from when i was 2 years old i am a nigerian national staying in india as my father works in a oil company )

( since i was african race my height was more than other kids i was almost 6 feet height at this age )

( since my skin colour was dark black my friends in school and also in neighborhood region used to nickname me as Kalua )

[Image: 32860918.jpg]

( i was in the football team of the school and we have won district level )

( my class teacher was shriya saran maam and every boy in my class had a slight crush on her)

I was wearing a blue sleeveless saree and was walking my way towards the classroom, as i walked (some thoughts flashed into my mind)

Last night Ashwin and I had sex,it was a good one he cummed after 15 mins and gave me an oral to make me cum
i don't mind my husband sometimes cumming before me, but..
though Ashwin is good.. yet i have been thinking of something else that could satisfy me even more

as i was closing near my classroom, i could hear loud noises coming out from my classroom, i opened the door and went in
as i enetered,i was holding some books in my hands kept them close to my chest as i walked, i looked towards the students
they all stood up seeing me, and wished good morning,
i looked at them and gave them a smile 

[Image: 291247058_vajrdwf-imgur.gif]

i kept the books on the table, and adjusted my hairs, i noticed some of the boys starring at me

[Image: 27858915aba0d7f31876808f18cdb52cb594bf03.jpg]
Like Reply
(16-07-2022, 03:38 AM)Shriya Saran Wrote: I was wearing a blue sleeveless saree and was walking my way towards the classroom, as i walked (some thoughts flashed into my mind)

Last night Ashwin and I had sex,it was a good one he cummed after 15 mins and gave me an oral to make me cum
though Ashwin is good.. yet i have been thinking of something else that could satisfy me even more

as i was closing near my classroom, i could hear loud noises coming out from my classroom, i opened the door and went in
as i enetered,i was holding some books in my hands kept them close to my chest as i walked, i looked towards the students

i kept the books on the table, and adjusted my hairs, i noticed some of the boys starring at me

( the class room have 2 rows with a capacity of 65 students 30 girls and 35 boys the girls row left row was mostly silent but the boys row the right row was like  market with all the strange noises coming in)

( the teachers podium was ahead in the front and the teacher has to walk from the last bench towards first to start her lecture )

( as soon as we heard the door open we all looked back and in u came )

( everyone stood up but since my height was more than all i was in the 3rd last corner bench since my height was almost double than other kids i was highlighted )

good morning madam welcome madam ( all students chanted in sync)

( u can also hear ohhhh oooo murmuring form the boys row as u walked past them )

( u can litterally feel the boys trying to get a glimse of ur waist )

( as u adjusted ur hair everyone were looking at ur slevelss arms and i was looking at ur arm armpit intersection region for a moment )

[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-16-034551.jpg]
Like Reply
(16-07-2022, 03:38 AM)Shriya Saran Wrote: I was wearing a blue sleeveless saree and was walking my way towards the classroom, as i walked (some thoughts flashed into my mind)

Hey ?❤️ I am big fan of Shriya Saran...my name is Ashwin too.

Can i help you with building up this story?
Like Reply
(16-07-2022, 03:46 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2022-07-16-034551.jpg]

banana banana banana banana banana
Like Reply
hi am here
Like Reply