Adultery Any one knows
Visualprick12  

Threads: 1
Likes Given: 4
#94 08-07-2022, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2022, 12:39 AM by Visualprick12. Edited 3 times in total. Edited 3 times in total.)
Great collection  

I am actually looking for one superhot erotic story which was in xossip long back and I cant seem to find it anywhere. 

I browsed this entire index hoping to find it, but seems like it isn't here. But that story definitely belongs in the list of top erotic stories ever written on xbii/xossip.

I think the name of the story goes
Something like - from faithful wife to whore.. name (probably divya, manya or mansi) she accidentally (suppose, under the influence of alcohol) fucks a guy from her office at her home first.. then when she's out for a walk alone one night, randomly fucks few guys in their car for money pretending to be a whore(they ask her, aaogi? Kitna? And she's plays along, quoting her price).. then there's her revelation, she decides to become a callgirl.. finds the pimp and becomes regular whore for some rich guy. She also fucks the pimp. Once she fucks that rich guy's son and he finds out and somehow through influence jails her. Husband finds out and divorces her. There's also a situation where she gets to fuck a couple who are probably a family linked ones/ son mother or somehow linked. She goes to jail and continues to fuck around there.. lesbian by jail security officerwoman, security officermen and then gets attracted to a specific guy's big dick there and gets to fuck him with help of jailers there, then gangbang, anal with drugs at the end and like she's maxed out..

This is somewhat the summary.. name of the author and characters are somewhat blurry in my memory, it was a read long time ago, in xbii and xossip.

If anyone knows, pls do post 

Friends "Visualprick12"  Asked the story and I also interested in the story do any one knows please tell us
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-07-2022, 09:43 PM)Muralimm Wrote: I browsed this entire index hoping to find it, but seems like it isn't here. But that story definitely belongs in the list of top erotic stories ever written on xbii/xossip.

I think the name of the story goes
Something like - from faithful wife to whore.. name (probably divya, manya or mansi) she accidentally (suppose, under the influence of alcohol) fucks a guy from her office at her home first.. then when she's out for a walk alone one night, randomly fucks few guys in their car for money pretending to be a whore(they ask her, aaogi? Kitna? And she's plays along, quoting her price).. then there's her revelation, she decides to become a callgirl.. finds the pimp and becomes regular whore for some rich guy. She also fucks the pimp. Once she fucks that rich guy's son and he finds out and somehow through influence jails her. Husband finds out and divorces her. There's also a situation where she gets to fuck a couple who are probably a family linked ones/ son mother or somehow linked. She goes to jail and continues to fuck around there.. lesbian by jail security officerwoman, security officermen and then gets attracted to a specific guy's big dick there and gets to fuck him with help of jailers there, then gangbang, anal with drugs at the end and like she's maxed out..

This is somewhat the summary

Sad Sad Sad  - seems no link anywhere
Like Reply