Sexyshirya
Hi saheb[Image: 155875316_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-4-l.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
( myself satish yadav coal black skinned 6 feet 3 inch tall a big guy from bihar i was 37 years old i had a wife and 3 kids )

( i got a job in mumbai and had to shift relocate but biwi bacho ko patna me hi rehne kaha as staying cost of mumbai is very high)

( i was searching for rooms near my office and found out that there is a guy named shriya who is a trap it was my first time knowing that there is a gender other than man and woman )

( this was a guy who looks like a woman but have a 1 inch dicklet )

( i didnt cared much about that as he was ready to share the room with me and 18000 rent tha montly uska 12000 wo khud pay kr rha tha and 6000 hi mujhe pay krna tha and also ghar ka sara kaam wo shriya kr leti)

( it was 3 months now i was staying in prabhadevi in a 28 storeyed skyrise our room was 7th floor)

( it was good for me as ghar ka sara kaam including mera kapda dhona khana banana sab shriya kr leti thi)

( it was 6 pm office se return aya mai bahar halka barish ho rhi thi to halka geela hua )

ding donggg ( i was wearing a white shirt a ash coloured pant and had a bag in my right hand )

ding dongg
Like Reply
Ufff lagta hai satishji aagaye ....
(I ran quickly to oprn the door and opened it. Saw satishji waiting outside ....)
(But he wass wet.....and was looking hot....i was turned on)
[Image: 155872755_b3150.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 01:12 PM)chintufocus Wrote: Ufff lagta hai satishji aagaye ....
(I ran quickly to oprn the door and opened it. Saw satishji waiting outside ....)
(But he wass wet.....and was looking hot....i was turned on)
[Image: 155872755_b3150.jpg]

( as u opened the door i gave u my bag as if ye sab kaam tera hai bag lekar andar jana biwi jaise)

( removed my shoes and andar aaya)

( i got call from my wife ki kaise ho and all )

hello nisha ha mai theek hu office se return ghar aaya hu 

( i looked at u and mobile side me kr ke kaha) ek towel le aa mera baal geela ho gya hai ( as if its ur job to make my hair dry )

( sare biwiyo wala kaam tujhse hi karaya krta tha mai )

( kehte hue fir se mobile me baat krne laga aur aake sofe pe baith gya )

ha miss kr rha hu nisha tumhe aur ye barish me to tumhe aur bhi miss kr rha hu ( as barish me mera mood ata tha bhot jyada)
Like Reply
(Grabbed ur bag facing downword and went inside......)

(Went inside and brought a towel for u....and gave it to u)

Yeah lo ji apka towel.....kept it on ur lap giving u a seductive look

[Image: 156895909_b8050.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 01:22 PM)chintufocus Wrote: (Grabbed ur bag facing downword and went inside......)

(Went inside and brought a towel for u....and gave it to u)

Yeah lo ji apka towel.....kept it on ur lap giving u a seductive look

[Image: 156895909_b8050.jpg]

( as u took my bag and i sawt and was talking to my wife in mobile u brought white towel for me)

( i looked at u angrily as i placed it on my lap)

( i gave u a angry look while talking to my wife as if sar ko towel se ab kya mai ragdu look as if its ur job to make my hair dry )

( mobile ko speaker pe lagake sofe pe armrest pe hath rakhke raja jaise baitha hu taki u can come behind and rub my hair and i can talk to my wife also simultaneously)

[Image: symmetrical-purple-na-raissa-modern-sing....jpeg?q=70]
Like Reply
(I was jealous that u was talking to ur wife i wanted ur attention and so i took the towel from ur hand and gave u a angry look )

(Then i started rubbing ur hair very roughly in order to get ur attention )

Kaisa lag raha hai ...huh bolo naaa kaisa lag raha hai satishji
[Image: 294288264_resize-xfk.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 02:53 PM)chintufocus Wrote: (I was jealous that u was talking to ur wife i wanted ur attention and so i took the towel from ur hand and gave u a angry look )

(Then i started rubbing ur hair very roughly in order to get ur attention )

Kaisa lag raha hai ...huh bolo naaa kaisa lag raha hai satishji
[Image: 294288264_resize-xfk.jpg]

( i have thought ki sissy hai khali ghar ka kaam krna hai but i never knew ki sissy ko sexually use kr sakte hai )

( mobile table pe tha and tera awaaj sunke biwi ne puchi)

nisha : wo kaun hai satish ji  kiska awaaz hai

me : ( looked at u and placed finger on lips telling u to be quiet) wo koi nhi hai nisha kaam wali bai hai ghar ki 

( pressed silnet on mobile) chup chaap sar pich mera samjhiii awaaz mat kr mai biwi se baat kr rha hu dikh nhi rha aur ghar me awaaz neeche rakha kr apna (u paid the most of rent u did everything in home but still i was a man and u were a sissy and there was the difference in stature )

( biwi ne call cut kiya after we discussed a lot of thing )

jake chai bana mere liye aur jyada chappad chappad mat kr samjhiii jitna bolu utna kr ( Tv ka remote leke Tv on kiya and watching match but bahar barish ho rha tha biwi se baat kr ke lund thoda garam hua tha)
Like Reply
(I rushed into the kitchen and then started making the tea.......

After i made the tea i went and handed it over to u...and said...)
Shriya : Satishji chai....
(And went back ...)
[Image: 289902506_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-752.gif]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 03:06 PM)chintufocus Wrote: (I rushed into the kitchen and then started making the tea.......

After i made the tea i went and handed it over to u...and said...)
Shriya : Satishji chai....
(And went back ...)
[Image: 289902506_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-752.gif]

( bahar barish ho rhi thi and u brought the tea cup to me and bend and gave me like a good girl )

hmmm sippppppppp ( took a sip and not even a thanks tp u )

( watching match on TV)

( but bahar barish aur biwi se baat krne ke karan lund garam hua tha i was feeling restless and when i saw u working in kitchen showing ur back first time i was thinking of u sexually now )

( i was thinking ki ye bhi maal dikhti hai waise )

sipppppppp ( from front room kitchen is visible so sipping tea and looking at ur back )
Like Reply