Black King and Dany
[Image: 6HIWks01_400x400.jpg]After losing bot of his sons Dany was left with no choice but to negiotiate with Black King
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(Myself francis Ngannou also known as the Black king of The Red Lands i was 32 years old i had 22 wifes i had an army of 56000 men all black guys)

( i was 6 feet 8 inch tall weighed around 134 kgs )

[Image: 11452050_web1_MMA-UFC226-WEIGHIN_070618e...512856.jpg]

( our army was small but each of my Blackie was worth more than 60 of the unssullied army Khaleesi had )

( Danerys waged a war against the Black Army as u said that Black guys dont deserve to live and started to attack our army in Red Lands but soon my army killed 70 percent of ur army wiped them out we litterally had to burn piles of unsullied bodies )

( My blood riders killed 2 of ur dragons and one last dragon was severly injured when i was invited to dragon stone by the Dragon Queen)
Like Reply
[Image: image.jpg]Dany( was all alone all of her army was gone and her husband being dead for some time was feeling awkward in the presence of Black King)
Dany: You are quite the warrior Black King, My armies and children destroyed everyone but small force of you destroyed mine.
(Black King tried to approach Dany but stopped by Grey Worm but dany later allowed Black King to approach)
Like Reply
(09-07-2022, 01:47 AM)31cmdamarli Wrote: [Image: image.jpg]Dany( was all alone all of her army was gone and her husband being dead for some time was feeling awkward in the presence of Black King)
Dany: You are quite the warrior Black King, My armies and children destroyed everyone but small force of you destroyed mine.
(Black King tried to approach Dany but stopped by Grey Worm but dany later allowed Black King to approach)

( i was invited to dragonstone)

[Image: 90a49ad30ab3821c9c39fea1a7aa2f5e.jpg]

( it was just me and 3 of my bloodriders along with me)

( i had a big 60 kg sword on my waist i was wearing just the lion skin as my lower clothing)

[Image: Khal-Drogo-costume.jpg]

( u were accompanied with tyrion lannister ur key minister and varys the spy master)

(there was a huge table between u and me i sat in one end and looked at u )

i am tired of killing ur unsullied army so if peace is what u want it will be by my terms and conditions ( i said in my heavy voice)
Like Reply
(I was terrified by the man I saw You were bigger stronger than my Khal Drogo was. As I was gulping):
You are welcomed here Black King. You must be tired from the voyage perhaps you rest for some time and then we talk about the terms of peace?
[Image: tumblr_mr8yszJ5rF1sw22r6o1_500.gif]
Like Reply
(09-07-2022, 02:04 AM)31cmdamarli Wrote: (I was terrified by the man I saw You were bigger stronger than my Khal Drogo was. As I was gulping):
You are welcomed here Black King. You must be tired from the voyage perhaps you rest for some time and then we talk about the terms of peace?
[Image: tumblr_mr8yszJ5rF1sw22r6o1_500.gif]

( i had 22 wifes all of them were black and since i was in war i didnt had any contact with woman for over 3 months and i was looikng at u and my mouth was watering as i saw ur slevless arms and ur lips and ur white hair)

well i am willing to rest and relax( looked at grey worm and couple of soldiers standing behind u )

but i will relax in ur chambers ( i said with a grin and i know u get what i want)

( i was not afraid of ur army at all )

[Image: 959f312e16b3ffa6bef5aaf63d29c92b--mens-b...e-bear.jpg]
Like Reply