Incest Mommy’s seduction
Heart 
It’s a thread for mom seduces the son.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mommy Malaika

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_M4y4jg0yswNYwGTFT1a...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
[Image: 377287-ED-9-C5-E-4-AA5-A56-D-4-D3-BF868594-E.gif]
how to save a picture from instagram online
Like Reply
Hi,
I am Malaika 42 year old married woman, I have a son of 20 year in college.
my husband used to give me a lot of sex but now he is on the dubai trip for 6 months due to businee and I am all alone by myslef.

[Image: aqu5um3314991.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Pantone7528c's post
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 02:10 PM)Pantone7528c Wrote: Hi,
I am Malaika 42 year old married woman, I have a son of 20 year in college.
my husband used to give me a lot of sex but now he is on the dubai trip for 6 months due to businee and I am all alone by myslef.

[Image: aqu5um3314991.jpg]

( myself satish nicknamed as pintu in home i am 19 almost 20 years old i was 6 feet 2 inch tall and i was dark skinned i looked like my dad)

( i was not that good in studies but i used to play football really well)

( now my dad left for business trip for 6 months and told me that mom is alone at home help her always and take care of mom )

( it was a monday morning i went to the playground to play football and by 9 am i returned after playing for 3 hours like a maniac i returned for breakfast)

ding dongg ding dongg ( i rang the bell)

[Image: mario-balotelli-of-nice-during-training-...=2048x2048]
Like Reply
Malaika opens the door -
Why are you so dirty?
Who's gonna clean your clothes ?
Go and change , Get a shower, Ill keep the breakfast warm for you.

[Image: 3vu86v8zk3891.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 02:17 PM)Pantone7528c Wrote: Malaika opens the door -
Why are you so dirty?
Who's gonna clean your clothes ?
Go and change , Get a shower, Ill keep the breakfast warm for you.

[Image: 3vu86v8zk3891.jpg]

( as door opened i saw u )

( i had dirt on my t shirt and as u scolded me i bowed my head down in bit of shame )

mom actually it was raining and field got all mushy and i fell on it defending a goal of the opposition mom

sorry ( hold my ears as i didnt wanted u angry)

( i enetred in and removed my t shirt showing my 8 pack abs and i went to bathroom to take a shower)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( the shower started i was enjoying the shower)

mom i will be out in 15 mins ok ( i shouted from inside bathroom)
Like Reply
Malaika got seduced by the son's abbs and now thinking of something else ,
She thoughts why can't I seduce my son, but lets check first if his dick is big enough or not.
She waits outside son's room , as soon as she hears the shower on,
She walks in to his son's room and hides behind the curtains.
And waits for his son to come out of shower so she can check if his son's dick is good enough to seduce him?

[Image: 8qqf22dasr391.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 02:27 PM)Pantone7528c Wrote: Malaika got seduced by the son's abbs and now thinking of something else ,
She thoughts why can't I seduce my son, but lets check first if his dick is big enough or not.
She waits outside son's room , as soon as she hears the shower on,
She walks in to his son's room and hides behind the curtains.
And waits for his son to come out of shower so she can check if his son's dick is good enough to seduce him?

[Image: 8qqf22dasr391.jpg]

( i came out wearing a towel)

[Image: 32cd05e0c843b0be1746d1749a722e0f.jpg]

( i came to my room my hair was still wet )

( i went to the cupboard in front of mirror and removed my towel and out came my 9 incher BBC actually its not even erect now)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdHuQfvUSvx86F-WgaFcN...Q&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdHuQfvUSvx86F-WgaFcN...Q&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdHuQfvUSvx86F-WgaFcN...Q&usqp=CAU]

( i put on the fan and looking at the mirror started to rub my hair towel was on my face i am not aware that u are behind the curtain monitoring me )

( my BBC had a natural swing to it)

[Image: 0mopswjs7b991.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...e40e83a17a]
Like Reply
As soon as i saw my son's dick my pussy juice was flowing.
My breathing became fast. I was closed my eyes and felt it inside me.
OMG , I gotta seduce my son.
I am waiting behind the curtain to get my son dressed and leave the room. I should be innocent while seducing him.
Once I seduce him, I can ride his big dick like a wild cowgirl.
Waiting for son to leave the room

[Image: b710q3o76m391.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 02:35 PM)Pantone7528c Wrote: As soon as i saw my son's dick my pussy juice was flowing.
My breathing became fast. I was closed my eyes and felt it inside me.
OMG , I gotta seduce my son.
I am waiting behind the curtain to get my son dressed and leave the room. I should be innocent while seducing him.
Once I seduce him, I can ride his big dick like a wild cowgirl.
Waiting for son to leave the room

[Image: b710q3o76m391.jpg]

rubb rub rubb ( dried my hair combed it still slight wet hair)

( i rubbed my body with towel and put towel on the hanger outside window and then from cupboard i removed my brief underwear wore underwear wore jersey and trouser)

( since i was a football fan i wore football jersey )

( i came out of the room and went to the main fall sat on dining table)

[Image: Dining-Table-set_glass-top-ok.jpg]

mommmyyyyy breakfasttttt ( i shouted like a kid as i was hungry)
Like Reply
i went in my room and wore a green sleeve less top and removed my bra.
And wore a tight gray leggings and removed my panty so my nipple and ass shape is clearly visible .

I : Son wait i'll bring the breakfast

[Image: jhlg28ti0mx81.jpg]
upload image file

I went out and served him breakfast and sat infront of her so he can see my erected nipples and took a glass of orange juice for me.
I hope my son notice my nipples.
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 02:42 PM)Pantone7528c Wrote: i went in my room and wore a green sleeve less top and removed my bra.
And wore a tight gray leggings and removed my panty so my nipple and ass shape is clearly visible .

I : Son wait i'll bring the breakfast

[Image: jhlg28ti0mx81.jpg]
upload image file

I went out and served him breakfast and sat infront of her so he can see my erected nipples and took a glass of orange juice for me.
I hope my son notice my nipples.

( as u came out wearing a sleveless top and tight gray leggings i looked at the way u walked for a moment)

( u brought idli for me and as u bend to serve i got a peek of ur cleavage and i also got ur skin scent) mmmm

( it was something different)

ammmmmm ( i bot on idli)

mom its really so..f..ftttt ( looked at ur boobs and at that nipple poke impression and i stuttered a bit)

( i looked at ur eyes and then again looked down at my plate and i felt a bit wierd)
Like Reply
I noticed my son has seen my nipples.
I - Son, you should start forming habit of having hot things in mouth . I lauged
as my son was holding the hot idli in my mind i felt like he has touched my soft breasts like that.
by thinking this my nipples were getting harder and harder. It's clearly visible from my tshirts now. I squeezed my elbow to increase my cleavage .

[Image: s4vj92r9n1w81.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 02:54 PM)Pantone7528c Wrote: I noticed my son has seen my nipples.
I - Son, you should start forming habit of having hot things in mouth . I lauged
as my son was holding the hot idli in my mind i felt like he has touched my soft breasts like that.
by thinking this my nipples were getting harder and harder. It's clearly visible from my tshirts now. I squeezed my elbow to increase my cleavage .

[Image: s4vj92r9n1w81.jpg]

( as u said i should have habit of getting hot things in mouth)

hot things ? ( i was innocent and didnt understood ) i will have whetever u say mom

ammmmmmmmmmm ( but the idli and eating hungrily)

( i was focusing on the plate but u can see how i was peeking at ur cleavage and ur nipple erection using my side eyes now )

( i was feeling a tingle in my dick now as u were sitting to my left )

ammmmmmmmm ( biting the idli by side looking at ur nipple impression on t shirt)
Like Reply
I saw my son's eyes on my nipples ,
I wanted to make him desire me.
I picked up the juice glass and starts drinking it.
Innocently dropped glass of juice on my tshirt.
It was all wet, without bra my whole top got stuck to my body.
I just sat there in shock.

[Image: adcgepu5qbq81.jpg]

Now I wanted to see how my son will react to my 36 D boobs clearly imprinting on my tshirt
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 03:01 PM)Pantone7528c Wrote: I saw my son's eyes on my nipples ,
I wanted to make him desire me.
I picked up the juice glass and starts drinking it.
Innocently dropped glass of juice on my tshirt.
It was all wet, without bra my whole top got stuck to my body.
I just sat there in shock.

[Image: adcgepu5qbq81.jpg]

Now I wanted to see how my son will react to my 36 D boobs clearly imprinting on my tshirt

( i was peeking through my left side eye )

amm ammm ammm ( nibbling the idli and acting as if i am eating idli but actually i was peeking at ur boob shape now)

( i cant believe i am actually doing this i was also feeling a bit guilty)

( as i was about to take another bite thats when the juice poured on ur top and i bit my tongue as i saw ur boob impression)

annnnnnn ahhhhhhhhhhh ( i bit my tongue ) awwww ( i bit my tongue and i was a bit in pain but i was peeking at ur nipple over top every now and then and looking at ur eyes)
Like Reply
I : Son can you please give me a towel from kitchen ?

[Image: htko58y6yd991.png]

As I was thinking how to seduce my son , I thought if i press my big boobs with towel to dry them out it will make him desire me more
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 03:07 PM)Pantone7528c Wrote: I : Son can you please give me a towel from kitchen ?

[Image: htko58y6yd991.png]

As I was thinking how to seduce my son , I thought if i press my big boobs with towel to dry them out it will make him desire me more

yes mom ( looking at ur boob and ur sleveless arm and ur neck i got up and u can see how my dick is grown and it has a impression on my trouser and my shaft actually hit the dinner table edge as i got up)

( i went to kitchen and brought a towel)

[Image: pngtree-white-towel-fabric-drying-face-t...016289.jpg]

here mom ( gave u the towel i was standing besiode u and u were sitting )
Like Reply
I started to press my boobs ,
One by one
Left
than
right

[Image: E63u-LVRDOy-Bkmbyet-FZa-R4-JUbi-RClv8d5-...-Ot-H4.jpg]
Than
left
than
right

One by one