Incest Older Sister's Embrace
Older Sister's Embrace

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I snuck a peek at my girlfriend in the couch next to me. Sophie was barely bothering to feign an interest in the show we were supposed to be watching together. Instead she lay on her side, sunken into a number of pillows with her phone held inches from her face. She would only occasionally look up from the screen to see what was going on in the show.

It was a minor thing, but it still annoyed me. Anytime I said anything about it she would just brush it off.

We used to watch shows together. We used to occupy the same side of the couch when we did. Somehow things had changed.

I sighed and and tried putting the thought out of my mind.

Minor things, I reminded myself.

But I was noticing these minor things more and more. Sophie chuckled and smiled at something, then tapped what I assumed was reply on her phone.

Fuck it, I thought to myself. I gave up on following the gritty crime drama we were watching. If you can't beat them and all that...

I reached for my phone, messaging the one girl I knew would give me some attention.

Hey, Sis! I typed in, hoping she would provide me with some distraction.

Before I could put the phone down again it vibrated twice to signal that I had received a message back.

Hey sexy! Olivia replied. What's up?

Not much. Just hanging out at home...

Sophie not being any fun? Olivia guessed.

I looked at my significant other. Still not paying attention. Wearing a boring old t-shirt and grey sweat pants.

You could say that, I replied.

You could come over, Olivia wrote back.

Sure, I'm not doing anything anyway.

I'll be your emotional booty call ;) she wrote.

I smiled to myself. My older sister was as supportive as she was overly affectionate. But I liked that about her.

Got beer? I asked.

Always.

Be right over.

I turned off the screen and stood up.

Olivia lived nearby. Only a 7 minute-or-so walk away. I had to admit that it felt good to have my older sister so close.

It was only half past seven in the evening. Plenty of time to hang out, even when tomorrow was a workday. Especially when "work" consisted of a college lecture with no obligatory attendance.

"Soph, I'm heading over to Olivia's for a bit," I announced, already looking for my keys.

That got her attention. Barely.

"Huh? Sam? You going out?"

"Yeah, Olivia's," I repeated.

"Huh." She frowned.

"I guess... do what you have to," she said, obviously annoyed with me.

I really wasn't in the mood to argue with her. So I just didn't answer. Sophie had her own place, but her staying over felt so natural that I didn't question leaving her in my apartment.

Olivia buzzed me in and I climbed the stairs up to her apartment.

My sister answered the door in her workout outfit, of all things. The outfit consisted of a gray tank top and black yoga pants. She didn't look particularly sweaty however.

Olivia had wavy dark brown hair, same color as me, that hung down past her shoulders. She was an inch or two taller than me, and generously proportioned. Though big, her breasts weren't huge. She knew how to emphasize them very well however. In her tight top, that still showed a bit of cleavage, they looked amazing.

"Oh, am I interrupting?" I asked, referring to the clothing.

"Sam!" she exclaimed, ignoring my question.

Olivia pulled me in with a smile and wrapped her arms around me.

"How's my little bro doing?" she asked, despite us having conversed literally ten minutes ago on our phones.

In the process of hugging me she pressed her body up against mine with much more enthusiasm than Sophie had shown in quite a while.

thanks
Like Reply
"Hey," I mumbled back as greeting.

"Oh, and this?" She let go of me and looked down at her clothes. "I'm just doing some stretching. Poses and such. Trying to keep limber."

Olivia smirked knowingly at me, then gestured for me to follow her into the living room. Her apartment had hardwood floor and white painted walls. It was nice. Much nicer than mine. Perks of actually having a job I supposed.

My sister's pants really didn't leave much to the imagination. Her walking in front of me gave me a great view of her incredible ass.

Sure, it was weird of me to notice those things about my sister. But I'd had somewhat of a crush on her since I was much younger. Any young guy would, with a big sister looking like her.

The thing is she knew about it, and teased me mercilessly for it. It had become a thing between us. The fact that she didn't seem to mind, or rather found it amusing, had really helped me get over my shame about it. So it didn't bother me much anymore. My sister was hot. That's all it was. And fantasies are just fantasies.

Not that I'd ever admit I still thought about her like that, even now.

"So... needed to get away for a while?" she asked with one hand holding her foot against her ass, leg bent all the way back, and the other hand on the wall for support. Her posture really accentuated the form of her body in all the right ways.

"Nothing so dramatic," I answered. "I was just bored."

She switched legs. I sat down in the couch opposite her.

"What an amazingly fun relationship you two must have," she noted, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Just didn't have anything fun to do, that's all," I countered, feeling defensive.

"Sure. I can't think of anything fun for guy and girl in a relationship to do on their own," she goaded.

"Ha-ha," I answered, matching her sarcasm. She had a point though.

She looked at me. "Oh? Did that strike a nerve?" she said, smiling gleefully.

I leaned back in the couch and sighed. "Don't go there."

"Why not? Or is that why you came over?" she taunted, leaning forward with a big grin on her face. "Want your big sis to take care of it for you?"

I glared at her, ignoring the twitch in my pants.

She laughed. "Okay, okay. Sorry. Just messing with you."

I just rolled my eyes at her.

Olivia bent over to pick up her yoga mat from the floor and rolled it up in her hands.

"Alright. That's enough for today," she said.

"Beer?" I suggested.

"Beer," she agreed.

She came back from the kitchen with two opened bottles and handed me one. Olivia practically jumped into the couch on the left of me, bumping into me as she did. She slid her arm under mine and pushed her breast against me with a smile on her face. That sort of intimate body contact never seemed to bother her, even though we were siblings.

"So what do you wanna do?"she asked me.

I tried to avoid looking at my sister's cleavage as her right boob squeezed up against me.

"I don't know. Let's just hang out for a bit?" I suggested.

"You got it lil' bro," she chirped while reaching for the remote. She left the TV on the first channel that came on.

That gave me an opportunity to pull my arm away from her grip, which earned me an annoyed pout from her.

Olivia scooted even closer to me, then took my arm and wrapped it around her waist. She looked at me defiantly as she placed my hand on her thigh, as if to challenge me to try pulling away again.

"There we go," she said happily. "Much better."

I let her have her way. She was being even more touchy-feely than usual and she'd probably just escalate if I tried to deny her.

It wasn't that I disliked feeling her body up against mine. Rather I liked it too much, and it was starting to show. I kept my left hand in a strategic position over my pants to hide that fact. Olivia nuzzled up against me and rested her head against mine. If she noticed the growing bulge in my pants she thankfully didn't mention it.

It was a good thing we were alone. Sophie would certainly object if she saw us like that. Hell, anyone would if they knew we were siblings. I realized this of course, but in my mind what me and my sister did together was between the two of us. Inappropriate or not.

At least Olivia knew not to be too affectionate with me in public. Well, she did most of the time.

We sat holding each other like that for a long time. We talked about her work, my studies and shared memories.

We eventually got to the topic of the next day, the first of April. Me and Sophie were meeting some of her friends for drinks that day. It turned out Olivia was heading out with her friends as well.

Olivia had re-positioned herself and now lay on her back across my knees. She still held onto my arm and kept my hand in place on her stomach, as if to ensure we maintained physical contact. My sister's top had slid up a bit just below where she kept my hand, revealing a sliver of skin.

"You guys should totally come clubbing with us later!" Olivia told me.

"I think we're probably just gonna hang out at the usual place. Her friends are not exactly the clubbing type," I replied.

"Ah, then you should definitely ditch them and come with me instead," she suggested with a grin.

"Yeah... definitely," I said with a sigh.

Olivia returned my smile, we both knew that wasn't going to happen. I had to admit it sounded like a lot more fun though.

"Speaking of tomorrow... I should probably get going," I said, looking down at Olivia.

She groaned with disappointment.

"Awww, but I want you to stay," she complained with the inflection of a much younger woman.

"Pleeease?" she continued. "My bed is big enough for both of us."

Olivia smiled at me the same way she always did when teasing me.

thanks
Like Reply
"No, really. I should get going." I insisted.

"Okay, okay," she conceded and sat up beside me.

"Well... see you tomorrow then," she said and kissed me on the cheek. "Nighty night."

The new month got off to a good start. Sophie came over to my apartment. Her and I tried and failed to pull some lame pranks on each other, talked about the plans for the evening and just hung out. For once we didn't fight.

As the evening drew near she left for her place. We decided to meet up in town, at the usual pub.

I hadn't realized before, but I caught myself really looking forward to our night on the town. I could probably convince a few of Sophie's friends to hit up some clubs, stay out a bit later. I felt the need to let loose. Clear my mind a bit. My relationship with Sophie wasn't all that bad. We'd just been caught in a rut these last few weeks. Nothing that couldn't be turned around.

After taking a shower I turned up the volume on my speakers, connected to my laptop, and scrolled through my saved playlists. I settled on one containing classic rock music. To the tunes of "Kickstart My Heart" I air-guitared my way through picking out an outfit for the night. I settled on khakis and a light blue/nearly gray shirt. I probably used the iron as much as a pretend microphone as I used it to get the wrinkles out of the shirt. When I was done I rolled up the sleeves, fixed my hair, put on a jacket and headed out.

The pub was close to one of the main streets in town; a busy place filled with restaurants, cafés, and an assortment of stores. Down one of the side streets and to the right you could find my destination. A nice place. Popular, but not as filled with people as other places.

I got there before Sophie. Some of the people we were meeting were already there, but I didn't feel like hanging out with them alone. They were nice people, I just didn't know them that well.

As I walked up I noticed a bunch of guys smoking outside of the building. Among them were Mark, Sophie's ex. He was dark haired and had a beard. I was probably in better shape than him, but he was nearly a hand taller than me.

Mark happened to turn away from his friends and spotted me as I came walking by. I raised my hand and nodded at him, hoping I wouldn't have to talk to him. He nodded back at me and turned back to his friends. I was happy to end our interaction there. It's not like I had a problem with him, but for obvious reasons we were not really friends either.

Once I was inside the pub set out to find my sister, who was likely to be there with her own posse of friends.

The warm air inside was filled with scents of beer, barbecue and the constant chatter of it's patrons. It was more crowded than usual that evening. Nearly all of the booths and wooden bar stools were occupied.

Claire, one of my sisters friends, spotted me just as I found them not far from the bar.

"Sammy!" she exclaimed, putting her arms out as if to hug me.

I pushed my way past a table and some people to get to them.

"Hey guys," I greeted as Claire wrapped her arms around me. I had to push her blonde hair out of the way of my face to greet the other two girls.

"Hey," Olivia replied after pulling her friend off of me. Only to wrap her own arms around me herself and push herself up against my body with all her strength.

It was clear they were already well on their way to getting drunk.

Kate, the third friend, gave me a much more reasonable and shorter embrace. Though she was the only one of them in a relationship, as far as I knew.

"We're drinking!" Claire spoke to me loudly while leaning in. "You should drink too!"

Without waiting for my answer, she turned around to get the attention of the barkeep. Olivia and Kate just giggled at their friend.

Claire wore a white sweater which ended below her hips, and stockings. She filled out that sweater nicely though and it clung tightly to her form. I couldn't help looking as she reached over the bar table, the cloth sliding upwards ever so slightly.

Kate wore a blue top and beige pants, while Olivia had on a black dress. My sister, as always, looked beautiful. Her dress displayed her cleavage and body wonderfully while still managing not to look too fancy for a night on the town.

Together or individually the girls were a sight to behold. I caught guys looking over in their direction constantly.

"You wanna hang out with us tonight?" Olivia asked, walking up close to me and putting her arm around my waist with a smile.

"I can't," I answered while thankfully accepting the beer that Claire brought me. "Sorry, but you know I made plans with Sophie and her friends."

"Booo!" Claire exclaimed, positioning herself on the other side of me.

"Sorry," I repeated.

I took out a ten-dollar-bill to repay Claire for the drink but she shook her head in refusal.

"No need. Rather have you owe me," she teased and giggled into my ear.

Kate just looked at her friend and laughed. Were the circumstances different I would have been all over Claire. Still, it felt good to get some attention.

"So, what are you doing over here with us then?" asked Olivia, pulling my attention away from Claire's obvious flirting.

"Eh, just waiting for Soph to show up," I answered.

"Oh? I thought I saw her before. Talking to Mark." Olivia said, looking thoughtful.

That was certainly news to me.

"Really?" I asked, not sure if she had seen right. Sophie wasn't suppose to be here yet. She certainly wasn't sitting with her friends.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Maybe ask Sophie about it when you see her," Olivia suggested.

"I don't... um, excuse me," I muttered and left the three girls.

She'd texted me that she would be late. If she was already here and talking to Mark, well, that would be strange.

I wandered off in the direction of the exit, looking around as I did. I checked the table with Sophies friends from accross the room. She wasn't there.

As soon as I got outside I spotted them. Sophie was talking to Mark, standing a bit away from the rest of his friends.

What the hell? I thought. How long has she been here?

A bit pissed off, but willing to give her a chance, I pulled out my phone and texted Sophie.

Hey. You here yet? I'm waiting, I wrote.

thanks
Like Reply
A full minute passed before she answered.

Still held up. Be there in an hour, tops, she replied.

Hang out with the others, she followed up a few seconds later.

"What the hell?" I said out loud.

What was she doing? Well, there was an obvious answer to that question. But the thought of her cheating on me didn't really make me sad. It just made me angry. Hell, I could probably be messing around with Claire instead of waiting to hang out with Sophie's boring friends. She would probably be up for it, which is more than I could say for Sophie most nights.

Fuck you, I wrote back in anger.

And say hi to Mark I followed up.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked back to my sister and her friends. They were still drinking in the same spot as before. I entered their circle without a word.

"Back already?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah," I answered without elaborating.

She raised her eyebrow at me, but didn't prod further.

A moment later my phone vibrated. With a sigh I took it out and looked at the messages.

?? the first line read.

What are you talking about??

I saw you with Mark outside. An hour away, huh? I wrote.

Fuck you both, I wrote again, venting my pent up anger.

Three dots indicated that she was writing a reply, but it took a long time for the next message to arrive.

I'm not late... It's April fools you asshole! she wrote.

I was only talking to Mark cause he came up to me

And fuck you too, she added.

I stared at the screen for a second. I had messed up. While I was still trying to figure out how to salvage the situation another message popped up.

You know what? Maybe I should take Mark up on his offer, she wrote.

We're leaving together.

Don't call or text me.

My relationship with Sophie had imploded. Just like that. I sat down on a nearby chair and stared at the screen in disbelief. I had messed up. Completely and utterly. I couldn't think of anything to write back, or to say, even if she hadn't told me not to respond.

"Hey. You okay?" I heard Olivia's voice ask.

I tore my gaze away from my phone and saw her looking down at me with concern in her eyes.

"Uh, I think I did something stupid," I confessed. I was unsure of how to explain myself further.

Olivia placed her hand on my shoulder and reached for my phone. I let her have it, rather than trying to explain. She read my phones recent messages with a look of incredulity.

"Oh, wow," she muttered, frowning.

"Yeah," I said, "I messed up hard, didn't I?"

Olivia looked at me skeptically. "You messed up? I mean I guess... but can you believe this bitch?"

I just stared at her.

"I mean... she basically just admitted she was going to cheat on you. Over some dumb argument? Sure didn't take much," she said with contempt in her voice.

She had a point. Maybe. I wasn't thinking clearly. I needed to process this.

"You know what? Forget about her." Olivia handed my phone back and pulled me up. "You're coming with us tonight."

Olivia lead me back to Kate and Claire, who I noticed were watching me out of the corner of their eyes.

"Everything good?" asked Kate.

"Oh, yeah. Just... um," I answered, smiling awkwardly.

"Just some trouble with his girlfriend," Olivia filled in.

I nodded, thankful for her help.

"Soon to be ex-girlfriend?" Olivia teased me, bumping her shoulder into mine.

"Heh," I chuckled. "Yeah, maybe."

Kate and Claire smiled at me sympathetically.

Honestly, I didn't feel so bad about it. I was still slightly shell-shocked, but at the same time I felt a measure of relief. It felt like this had been coming for some time.

thanks
Like Reply
"Screw this, let's drink!" Olivia exclaimed. The other two girls cheered in agreement.

"Come on little brother," she teased, "let Sis show you a good time."

I chuckled again, "Alright alright. Let's do this."

Olivia and her two friends didn't let me out of arms length for the rest of the night.

A couple of hours later, we ended up queuing to get into some club. Not for long though. With three beautiful twenty-something girls around me, getting in anywhere was easy.

The girls pulled me out on the dance floor immediately. We were all comfortably buzzed at this point. Me, and possibly Claire, a bit more so than the others.

All three girls danced and laughed with me and each other playfully. Kate flirted me a little bit, moving in and wrapping my hands around her waist only to push me away again with a gleeful smile. Olivia and Claire both did much more than that. There was a lot of people around us and not much space. All four of us moved around in a close circle, with hardly any room between us. Despite this, it was clear that Claire was intentionally bumping into me while dancing. When she could get me to herself she stroked my arms and chest, and guided my hands up and down the sides of her body seductively.

Olivia, not one to be outdone, shamelessly pushed her breasts up against me, wrapped my arms around her, and moved my hands over her body. She shot Claire a look of defiance, daring her to do worse. It was all extremely inappropriate. But at the same time utterly thrilling. Their sexy teasing kept me in a persistent state of excitement. Neither of the girls seem to mind however. Even though they were constantly brushing up against me.

Luckily, I got some breathing room between their bouts of teasing whenever more space happened to open up around us. During those times we all just danced and enjoyed the music. It was cathartic. I left the trouble with Sophie for future me to deal with. If I was going to deal with it at all. Moving on was looking like a better and better idea.

In the middle of us dancing, a fifth person joined our small circle. Some guy was putting the moves on Claire, almost sneaking his way up to her side. Claire seemed amused by his advances but kept him at arms length. Instead she moved quickly over to my side, grabbed me suddenly and pulled me in for a kiss.

I was taken by surprise but she pulled back and waited patiently while I got my bearings, her lips not even an inch from mine. I returned her kiss almost instinctively, determined to show I could do better. She returned my affections more passionately than I'd expected and held onto me for what felt like a long time. Afterwards she glanced back at the now defeated-looking guy who had hit on her while still holding onto my arm. I didn't mind playing the part of her boyfriend.

Surprisingly, the guy did not give up. With what he might have imagined was a smooth move he slid past Kate who obviously wanted nothing to do with him over to Olivia's side. He begun not-so-subtly hitting on her instead.

Claire giggled into my ear, which made it hard for me to contain my own laughter. I had to give it to the guy though, he was certainly persistent. Not easily put down by rejection. Wasn't sure I liked him hitting on my sister though. Luckily, Olivia felt the same way. She tried ignoring him, but that didn't seem to work very well.

Claire continued laughing at her misfortune, which only seemed to annoy Olivia further.

Olivia suddenly moved closer to me and pulled me away partly away from Claire's grip. Both her hands grabbed hold of my head and she forced her lips onto mine.

Claire gasped audibly behind me.

Her lips on mine felt and tasted amazing. For a moment all the memories of my forbidden attraction towards my sister came flooding back me. This was her lips against mine. Her body pushing closer against me as she wrapped one arm around my waist. Her tongue cautiously and sensually exploring my mouth.

I became conscious of my erection as her leg brushed up against it. I stopped for a moment, feeling my face heat up in embarrassment. Olivia didn't seem to care. She just smiled at me then put her lips to mine for a moment longer, before letting me go with a satisfied grin.

The guy who had hit on her just stared at us, dumbstruck. After a moment he backed away, melting into the crowd.

Olivia was the first to break out in laughter, followed shortly by Kate and then Claire. I joined in soon after.

"That was crazy!" Claire exclaimed, laughing. "But hilarious!"

I couldn't believe my sister. Even for a joke, that had been been a bit much.

I just hoped no one else had noticed how much I enjoyed it.

Eventually the four of us left the dance floor and found a quieter spot where we could talk. Kate, being the responsible one, got us some water to drink from the bar.

Olivia pulled me aside and leaned in to speak with me. "Hey, you wanna call it a night?"

"Um, I guess that's fine," I answered. "Why?"

thanks
Like Reply
"Just figured you've had an eventful day. You know, with everything that happened earlier."

"Well," I said, thinking about it. "I suppose you're right. It'd be nice to relax at home."

What she was saying made sense. Dealing with a break up by getting drunk maybe wasn't the best idea.

"You can just sleep at my place," she added with an odd look in her eyes.

Olivia grabbed hold of my arm and turned to her friends.

"I think we're gonna leave," she told them.

"Oh? Well, okay then," Kate answered. "Probably going to leave soon myself anyway."

Claire looked like she was going to protest at first, but stopped herself. "Alright. If you have to," she said with noticeable disappointment.

"Just call me if you wanna have some fun. Any time," she added with a wink at me.

"Uh... sure," I said. "Definitely."

Olivia carefully pushed her friend back, looking annoyed. "We'll see about that," she muttered, still holding firmly onto my arm.

Kate took Claire aside and whispered something into her ear. Claire raised her eyebrows at whatever she was told, giving Kate an incredulous look followed by a giggle. I wasn't sure what the joke was, but Olivia noticeably stiffened at their ridicule.

"Have fun you two," Kate said, grinning at Olivia. "I'm rooting for you."

Kate winked at Olivia, which seemed to launch Claire into a worse fit of laughter.

Olivia didn't answer. Instead she silently turned around started walking through the sea of people around us, pulling me with her. I waved goodbye to the two other girls as I was dragged away.

"What was that about?" I asked, still letting myself be pulled through the crowd by her.

"Ugh, nothing," she said, obviously annoyed.

I didn't get it. I guessed it was some sort of internal joke, or a friendly ribbing. It wasn't my business anyway. I put it out of my mind and followed my sister.

We arrived at my sister's place a little after midnight.

I took off my shoes and jacket while Olivia headed into her bedroom. It felt nice getting into the warmth and comfort of my sister's place. I didn't feel like being home alone anyway.

"So, is it okay if I sleep here then?" I asked as I followed my sister.

"Of course!" she answered.

As I turned the corner into Olivia's bedroom I saw her standing with her back against me, unlatching her bra. She removed and discarded it onto her bed next to the dress she had worn earlier. Wearing nothing but black panties she turned and noticed me, but didn't bother covering up. Her naked body was beautiful. Her legs, breasts, and body shape was perfection to me. Her breasts, most of all, drew my eyes.

I caught myself staring and turned away suddenly.

"S-Sorry," I stuttered awkwardly.

"Hah!" she chuckled. "No worries at all."

I'd almost forgotten. Nothing seemed to be able to embarrass my sister. If anything, she'd probably just tease me about ogling her later.

"You could have warned me," I said, hoping to deflect some of the blame.

"I could have," she agreed.

"But?"

"But... I don't mind if you watch," she answered. "I always used to catch you looking at me when we lived at home. It doesn't bother me."

"I wasn't-" I started, but got interrupted by my sister coming up behind me and placing her hand on my shoulder. She smiled at me and continued walking past me.

She was wearing only a washed-out, large and red t-shirt. The shirt was longer than it was wide and hung down far enough to cover her butt. Barely. Her cheeks pushed the material up as she walked. As far as I could see, she had even gone as far as removing her underwear.

"Seriously?" I exclaimed, startled.

"What?" she turned around, looking confused.

"This is why," I said, annoyed. "You can't walk around like that and complain about me looking."

"I wasn't complaining, silly," she said, grinning at me. "Come on. Ill make us some coffee."

She pulled me into the kitchen and started loading up the machine. I just watched her work. From the looks of it, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath either. The cloth created a tent-like effect around her chest, with her nipples clearly visible at the top.

"What's up with you today?" I asked on a whim as the coffeemaker did its thing.

thanks
Like Reply
"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know, being pretty much naked in front of me and... earlier. When we kissed," I almost mumbled, feeling embarrassed at having to say it.

"Was it that bad?" Olivia asked. She waited for my answer with what I would have sworn was genuine nervousness and curiosity, if she was any other girl than my sister.

"Of course it wasn't. It's just..." I answered carefully, trying to find the right words. "We both got a bit carried away. It's not something that siblings should be doing, you know? Even as a joke."

"Yeah, I guess so..." Olivia responded with an unreadable expression. Her voice sounded strangely disappointed though.

She turned around and opened the fridge. "You take milk with yours?"

"Sure," I sighed. She probably wasn't even listening to me.

We took our cups of coffee into the living room.

"Hey," she exclaimed before I had a chance to sit down, gesturing for me to come over. "Look what I dug up last time I was home."

Olivia got down on her knees next to the TV and opened a drawer. I walked over to see our old game console stuffed into the drawer. She pulled it out, along with some controllers and cables.

"Remember this?" she asked.

"Of course," I answered, remembering all the times we used to play together. "Mom and Dad used to have to pull us away to get us to stop playing."

We both grinned widely at the memories.

"Wanna plug it in?" she asked.

"Let's do it," I answered. "It'll be just like old times. But we can stay up as late as we want."

She laughed and handed me some cables.

It took a while, but I eventually managed to plug in everything correctly. Olivia tried to help out. However, after she got on her hands and knees to crawl behind the TV and almost exposed her entire lower half to me I politely, but sternly, asked her to let me do it. She found my insistence highly amusing, but agreed to let me handle it.

We started up our favorite game. A racing game with karts and silly power-ups.

"Wow, it's been forever since we played this," Olivia commented.

"It really has been," I agreed.

Olivia scooted closer to me on the wooden floor where we sat together, just like we had years ago. She sat cross-legged, the t-shirt still just barely covering her up. Her right leg leaned on mine. I picked the mushroom guy and Olivia picked the princess. As always.

We played a couple of matches, driving around the nostalgic racing tracks. I hardly remembered the controls, but that didn't matter much as we spent as much time sabotaging each other as playing. We exchanged plenty of taunts, elbows and laughter before I lay down on the floor, defeated 3 to 2.

"Best of five?" I suggested.

Olivia looked down on me, grinning victoriously.

"Don't think so. Take your loss like a man," she teased.

She leaned over me, hands in front of her as if she was going to tickle me. I grabbed her hands before she had a chance to, joining her in playful laughter. She lifted her knee over me and sat down, straddling me.

"So, how about we make this a bit more interesting instead?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"What do you mean exactly?" I said.

She pushed her finger into my chest, "Let's make a bet."

"What kind of bet?" I asked suspiciously.

"I don't know," she answered. "Anything."

I thought about it for a second. Money would be boring. And besides, she had much more of it than me.

"How about sleeping arrangements?" I asked. "I win. I get the bed."

"Hmm. Okay then. You're on," she agreed and dismounted me.

It was a close match but eventually I pulled ahead, much to the audible annoyance of my sister.

"Gah! That's bullshit," she protested.

"Sorry. Bed is mine," I said, grinning at her.

"Again," she insisted.

"Hah! Alright," I agreed feeling cocky. "What should we play for this time?"

She gave me a hard look, "Maybe I should dare you to shut up if I win?"

"Maybe I should dare you to put on some panties if I win," I shot back.

She looked a bit surprised at my quick retort, but then shot me a wicked smile.

"Oh? You sure about that?" she said mischievously. "Might be the last pussy you see in while."

"Ouch," I responded. "Touché."

She sure wasn't pulling her punches.

Her wicked expression melted almost immediately though. She scooched closer to me and put her hand on my leg.

"Sorry. I didn't meant hat. Girls are going to be all over you now that you are single," she said with a smile. "Trust me."

"No problem," I said. "Thanks."

We shared a moment of silence. It really felt good to have my sister around at times like this. Hopefully she knew how much I appreciated her. It struck me again how beautiful she was.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
I caught myself staring at her chest and her very visible nipples. I tore my eyes away, hoping that she hadn't noticed.

"Okay then," Olivia said, breaking the silence. "If you win I'll put something on."

"Mhm," I agreed, intentionally not looking at her.

"But if I win..." she continued. "You'll get to sample the goods."

"What?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"I caught you looking," she teased seductively. "Again."

She looked down at her chest.

"If I win I want you to touch, lick, and kiss my breasts," she purred, leaning in closer as she said it. "Just like you did to my lips earlier."

"What?" I repeated. "That's not funny, Olive."

She shook her head. "It's not meant to be. You just lost your girlfriend today, didn't you? And you've always had a crush on me. We both know it."

She raised her eyebrow at me, as if to challenge me to contradict her.

"T-That's crazy," I stuttered, leaning away from her. "We can't do that."

"Come on," she insisted. "You were miserable with Sophie anyway. It was obvious. I doubt she put out any more than a couple of times a week."

She emphasized the words put out, as if to ridicule the idea of sex being seen as a chore or being used as a reward. She was right on that part. Sophie hadn't had nearly as high of a libido as me.

"Let me do this for you. I want to," Olivia said, sounding sincere. "And if you win it's not even going to be a problem anyway."

This was beyond insane. I couldn't believe what she was suggesting. But she truly did seem sincere.

I was half convinced it was all an elaborate joke anyway.

"You're just trying get me off my game, aren't you?" I asked. "Besides, why would you let me do something like that if I'm the one who loses?"

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Don't be stupid. I want you to. It'll be my reward for winning," she said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

She wants me to? That can't be right, I thought. I had spent years learning to deal with the fact that my attraction to my sister was wrong. That the things I'd fantasized would never happened. Just the fact that she knew about it and wasn't disgusted with me had been enough for me. I'd moved on.

And now she was telling me she wanted me to do that stuff to her?

I couldn't believe she meant that. Not completely.

"You're not gonna chicken out, are you?" Olivia asked.

I thought about doing just that. But no, she wasn't going to intimidate me.

"No," I answered. "Let's do this."

For the first half of the race we were more or less even. We both remained silent, focusing on the game. I took the lead, then her, then me again. In the second half she messed up and slid off the track. Olivia seemed to lose some of her composure after that, and my lead got bigger.

It looked like I was going to win.

thanks
Like Reply
Which was probably for the best.

Still, I found myself hesitating. I wasn't turning as fast as I should, I kept looking at Olivia's half of the screen to see where she was. I wasn't going to lose on purpose. But I kept thinking about what could happened if I lost. I kept imagining my sister's body, pressed up against me like it had been earlier. Her lips to mine. Her naked breasts.

I played worse and worse. I ran into a wall. I let go of the throttle, just for a moment.

Olivia overtook me with a gleeful cheer.

I lost.

"Hah!" she exclaimed and raised her hands in the air. "I win!"

"Looks like it," I said, my heart pounding.

Now what?

As if she had read my mind Olivia got up on her knees and turned to me.

"Now for my reward," she whispered seductively.

"Are you actually serious about that?" I asked, more nervous than I'd been in a long time.

She got the remote from the table and turned off the TV. Then she walked on her knees over to me.

"Very serious," she said.

She put one hand on my chest and pushed me gently down on the floor. Then she straddled me for the second time. She took my hand but paused, probably sensing my nervousness.

Olivia smiled gently and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "There's no one here but us."

She sat back up and moved both my hands up her sides and her breasts. She moaned softly as I gave in and moved my hands of my own will, carefully feeling my way around. With my hands still on her she lay down on me and planted her lips on mine in a long, wet kiss.

"That wasn't part of it," I said, breathless. My hearth was racing and I was suddenly feeling light-headed. It was an almost surreal experience to be touching her body so freely.

Olivia grabbed hold of me with both arms and rolled with me, leaving her beneath me on the cold wooden floor.

"You haven't even gotten started," she said, sounding as out of breath as me.

"Aren't you going to undress me?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

I watched her as I took a few deep breaths. I reached out to lift up the bottom of her shirt, but stopped myself.

"You're naked under there," I protested, as if it was likely to matter.

"You don't have to look if you don't want to," she teased. "But it sure looks like you want to."

Olivia giggled and nodded towards my erection, it's outline clearly visible on my pants. I realized I'd had it for quite a while.

"Sorry," I muttered, and tried covering up with my hand.

"Don't be," Olivia said, with a strangely hungry tone of voice.

She moved my hand away.

"You have a beautiful dick," she continued.

That comment shocked me more than anything she'd said so far.

"R-Really?" I blurted out.

thanks
Like Reply
Yeah," she assured me. Olivia smiled mischievously. "I might have caught a peek at you in the shower once or twice."

"Now, are you going to give me my reward or not?" she asked impatiently.

I didn't answer, but I definitely intended to. She was giving me less and less reasons not to. My own lust for her overrode the last of my objections. I was going to do this, and I was going to enjoy it.

thanks
Like Reply
I pulled up her red shirt with both hands, helping her getting it over her head and off of her completely. I threw the cloth next to us, to the sound of my sister's delighted squeak, and dove in.

Her breasts made two perfect globes with the help of gravity. My hands pushed them closer to each other as I grabbed her, a little too roughly at the start. I sucked on her pink, erect nipple and licked my way around her areola. I kissed and licked all over her beautiful tits, encouraged by her moans.

On an impulse I moved my lips up to hers and kissed her. Olivia accepted my kiss enthusiastically, putting one hand on my head and running it through my hair.

"Mmm. Keep going." she purred, biting her lip.

I obliged and went back to worshiping her breasts to the best of my abilities. As Olivia's moans got louder I noticed her other arm was reaching down between her legs. By the sound of it she was pleasuring herself. The thought of it was making me wild with lust.

I continued licking her stiff nipples for a moment, then moved my head up to hers again with the intention kissing her. I ended up just watching her sexy expression instead. The way Olivia kept biting her lower lip and moaned to the rhythm of her moving arm with was mesmerizing. She kept her eyes closed until I placed my own right hand on her naked stomach and slowly moved it down.

"Aah!" she gasped, instantly guessing my intention.

I smiled at her, all doubt gone from my mind. In my mind there was nothing sexier than watching a woman come, and I'd been dying to see that expression on the face of my sister. She returned my smile.

She moved her own hand out of the way, letting me feel my way around her drenched pussy. She was close already, which made my job easy.

I entered her with two digits while trying to also stimulate her with my thumb.

She squeaked, and her pretty face contorted in pleasure. She let out one long, deep moan before locking my hand in place with both arms and legs as she came. I watched her with racing pulse and amazement as she shivered in pleasure.

She eventually released her grip on me and opened her eyes.

I don't think she'd ever been quite as beautiful to me as she was in that moment. Her eyes gazed at me with more love than I'd ever seen from her, though she also seemed hesitant to meet my eyes. She looked embarrassed, which was rare for her, but at the same time happy and utterly satisfied.

Her smile slowly turned into infectious laughter.

I lay down next to her.

"Wow," she said, still breathing hard.

"Yeah," I agreed.

Olivia reached out and took my hand in hers.

We lay there for a while, silent except for our breathing.

"What now?" I asked after some time had passed.

"Mmm," Olivia purred, and got up on her side. "Now I get to take care of you."

She put a finger on my chest and slowly guided it down to my still present bulge. She traced the outline of my erection, where it strained against the fabric of my pants.

thanks
Like Reply
let out an involuntary moan.

"Do you... um, really want to-" I tried, finding it difficult to find the words.

"Want to do this?" she offered. "Yeah, I do."

Olivia lay down on top of me, pushing her naked breasts against me just below my chest.

"You're not the only one attracted to your sibling," she explained.

"I admit I wasn't sure how to feel about it at first, but I've thought about it. Given it a lot of thought, in fact," she said, while slowly undoing the buttons of my shirt.

"I think you're sexy," she continued. "The fact that you're my brother just makes it sexier. I've wanted this for way too long now."

She stopped undoing my buttons and looked up at me.

"Is that okay with you?" she asked, her voice almost a whisper.

"Very okay," I answered.

She smiled at me once more, and sat up in all her naked glory.

"Well, come on then," she said, standing up and pulling me with her. "Didn't you win the bed?"

We both agreed on freshening up a bit first. It had been a long day with a lot of dancing and sweating after all, and I really wanted to make a good first impression.

After taking a quick shower I entered Olivia's bedroom with one of her towels around my waist.

My sister sat naked on the edge of her bed with her arms to her sides, gripping the sheets. She still looked amazing. She'd left the lights on, and seemed giddy with excitement at the sight of my half naked self.

"Sooo?" she asked, pulling her hands across the fabric of her bed sheets. "Do I get to see it?"

I walked closer to her and obediently begun unwrapping the towel, letting it fall to the floor. Olivia watched me with obvious interest.

"Mmm," she purred in appreciation as my erection was revealed.

I was relieved she seemed to like it. I'd never had any complaints, but there was always a moment of uncomfortable vulnerability involved when revealing yourself to someone new.

Olivia grabbed my dick with her hands and looked up at me with a smile.

"You have a really pretty dick," she complimented, running her fingers up and down my shaft. "I love it."

"Thanks," I said, suddenly blushing.

She leaned in and licked the tip with her tongue, making me let out an involuntary groan.

"Fuuuck!" I exclaimed, the knowledge that it was my sister's tongue getting the better of me.

Olivia giggled, her big eyes watching my reaction from below.

"Like that?" she asked, fingers still moving over my dick.

Before I could answer she took me in her mouth, moving her tongue over where her fingers had been and wrapping her lips around my shaft.

"Yes. That"-aah-"feels amazing, Olive," I assured, in between breaths.

Her wet mouth engulfing my dick felt truly amazing. The look on her face, my sister's face, increased the pleasure of it a hundredfold. She slobbered over my dick with an enthusiasm I'd never experienced. In the end, I had to pull her off of me. A moment longer and I would have come inside her mouth.

thanks
Like Reply
"Wait, wait," I insisted. I took the chance to breathe. "Hold on."

Olivia seemed to know what I was doing, and pulled back on her own before I orgasmed.

"Another time then," she promised, grinning at me. "I'm dying to see how this delicious cock feels inside of me."

She pulled me closer, in between her legs, and started kissing my torso. Once I felt myself calm down a bit I grabbed my sister and pushed her up on the bed.

"Ooh," she cooed with delight at being handled by me.

I climbed onto the bed after her, positioning myself between her legs once again. I pressed my erection down on her against the skin just above her pussy. She just watched me, waiting.

"I-I don't have any protection," I said, suddenly realizing that that could be a problem.

"It's okay," she assured, impatient. "Pills. It's safe."

"Okay. Okay," I said, as much to myself as a response. This was the final step. The final taboo to break, and something I wanted more than anything.

I took a deep breath, and then guided the tip of my penis along her slit to find her opening.

She gasped as I entered her. I kept watching my sister's expression as I pushed into her slowly. It changed from surprise, to joy, and finally to pleasure as I pushed deeper and deeper inside her. I felt a surge of excitement myself, at the thought of finally fucking my sister.

"God, you're beautiful," I whispered as I eventually bottomed out inside her.

Olivia responded by letting out a deep, almost primal, groan and pulling me towards her. She kissed me more violently than before, biting at my lips and exploring my tongue with hers. I began thrusting into her while kissing, picking up speed slowly.

Our moans mixed with our saliva as our bodies wrapped around and pushed into each other.

thanks
Like Reply
The walls of her vagina seemed to respond to my every move. The resistance I felt as I pushed into her, over and over, sent shivers of pleasure up my spine. I began stimulating her with one hand while thrusting. Her lips never left mine.

We breathed harder and moaned faster with every thrust. Until I could not longer hold back.

I came, releasing my seed into my sister with a surge of intense pleasure. Her eyes opened wide as my cum filled her and she let out a high-pitched squeak of satisfaction. Olivia grabbed hold of me tighter and let out a long drawn out groan, obviously coming herself.

We shared a long moment of euphoria, watching each other come, before we collapsed. Me on top of her.

While still inside of her I turned my sister's face back towards mine and kissed her once again.

"That was incredible, Olive," I whispered.

"It really was," she agreed, smiling warmly at me.

We fell asleep like that. Naked, sweaty and exhausted.

thanks
Like Reply
The next day was interesting. I woke up alone in my sister's bed. It took a while for my brain to remember that yesterday's events had not been a dream.
By the sound of running water, she was already up and taking a shower.
I found my phone in the pocket of my pants, which lay on a chair near the door. 4 missed calls. A bunch of messages. All Sophie.
I groaned in annoyance. I really didn't want to deal with her. It was over between us as far as I was concerned. Though things never went that easy, did they?
As I looked through the messages Olivia walked in, wearing a towel.
Hey, we need to talk.
Were are you??

thanks
Like Reply
guess who will come

thanks
Like Reply