Incest Indian sister and brothers
Indian  sister and brothers

c&p

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We ***** girls many times are Naked inside burkas, my sisters also wear nothing inside burka but I wear panties sometimes.
We are 3 sisters and 2 brothers. We live in a compact house. It situates houses at the end of the colony where no one comes without work.
First brother's name is Shahrukh age 25, second is Armaan age 21, and my sister's areas, first, my sister Sabrina age 23 and then I Sanaa age 21 and then third one Fari age 20.
Shahrukh knows that we wear nothing inside burka when we go out.
So let me come to my story.
One day I was going to the market, and I was wearing a burka covered with no clothes inside, my ass lines were visible when I bent, Shahrukh saw that I think his cock was erected by me because he was taking the time and walking behind me.
I was looking at Shahrukh. He was trying to hide his hard cock, but I understand why his cock is standing.
I shook my back and started walking. Perhaps his cock was getting even harder, he was keeping his hand on his hardened cock.
Now I also leaked into my pussy. I dropped my purse down, so I could bow down and show my ass crack to Shahrukh.
The same thing happened when I bowed down to pick up the purse. He started turning his hand on his cock. Maybe he saw the ass of such a virgin girl for the first time.
Now we reached the market, Shahrukh was also behind in a crowd. Now immediately I felt a strange touch in my ass, I did not look back because I knew that maybe Shahrukh's hand was. Now that hand came on my pussy because I wore nothing inside the burka. Everything was happening. I was enjoying it, A slight sigh came out of my mouth. The man standing near me started looking at my mouth, so I smiled, but he couldn't see inside my burka.
Now I started feeling good, that unknown hand started fingering my pussy. Because it was my first finger experience, I started feeling pain; I did the work from the crowd, now I had to go out but I had to see that hand.
Now I intend to turn before I turn. I hold that hand with a full force between my legs. I turned around, which I suspected was Shahrukh, I did not know how I loosened the grip on seeing it.
I started staring at him, I asked: "What was this?" He told me in my ear "You were having fun now don't pretend."
My head bowed down, I saw that my burka was wet from the place of the pussy but I think who was watching me inside the burka.
After walking out of the market, I started following Shahrukh, he said: "Sana, were you enjoying it?" I started blushing.
The road was also deserted because it was midday and no one lived in our house nearby except for one or two people's families.
I didn't even tell my mother and father, my father had two Begums, from the first me, my sister Sabrina and Shahrukh. And from second Armaan and then a sister Fari. My mother died 2 years ago, my father and my stepmother now live together with us.
Now I come to the story, now a gust of wind got inside my burka and lifted it completely and Shahrukh was seeing everything no one would see. Brother did not own the burka. I was naked in front of him.
Looking at my pussy, Shahrukh just kept looking at my little blonde golden hairs.
Now I felt her on my pussy. I was hungry for a long time. Sabrina had told me that "Don't open the seal by finger and don't masturbate, open your pussy by cock only." So I didn't even touch my pussy.
Brother said to me "enjoyed it or not," I said "Brother, will you kill my pussy with this finger please don't do this remove your finger."
Brother said, "When will you give your pussy to Fuck, my lifeline, my whore sister?"
I said "You have to lick first then I give that you want."
Brother put me aside and entered the burka and started licking my pussy, I felt like I was in heaven.
After some time, I fell in Shahrukh's mouth, now I expressed my desire to see the cock of Shahrukh, he took his cock out and gave it to me on my hand.
My eyes were torn, and they stunned me to see the full, taut cock of Shahrukh of 5.5 inches.
Brother said, "Now you wake it up, put it to sleep," I said, "How?" He told me to suck his cock I refused to take in the mouth.
He made me sit down comfortably on the ground and when I tried to speak; he put the entire cock inside my throat in one stroke.
Now, Shahrukh said, "We call this genuine fun for you whore, you were showing me ass crack from big days. Always walks around like a prostitute to seduce me without clothes inside burka."
Now I tried the cock out of my mouth, my breath was stopping, then Shahrukh put the cock in and then took out in one stroke. I was breathing heavily and then started sucking wisely because of Shahrukh's fear of deep throating.
Now Shahrukh emptied all cum in my mouth, I got all and something was on my lips; I kissed Shahrukh hardly. And we had taken the way home.
Now we came home everything was normal between us, I went to my room and Now Sabrina came to me in my room. We started talking she asked me what happened because I was looking happy I told her that "Your plan worked I seduced our brother, and he will Fuck me as soon as possible, I sucked his cock, and he licked my pussy."
She started laughing and said, "You did it in reality, I was joking with you yesterday and you did?" I was looking at Sabrina after listening to her.
Then she said, "He is your brother and how can you do this to him?"
Now Sabrina went away from my room saying this, she was smiling at me.
I was feeling terrible; I started crying, cursing myself.
Yesterday when I was trying to finger my pussy, Sabrina came, I had been careful, but she had seen everything because I was naked. She said "it's normal" and pulled out my sheet which I had put on my pussy when she entered inside it. I was fully naked as I was born just now.
She touched my pussy and said "It is still untouched," I nodded yes, she said, "Then why are you fingering it, if the first time is with the cock then it's more pleasurable, I have tried everything I regularly finger my pussy, sometimes I try some different things."

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Then I said to her, "From where I brought cock is it a vegetable or fruit that I buy from the market. It's a man's cock from where I get it before marriage."

She said "It's easy many cocks are roaming around us even in our house you can fuck from anyone."

She said, "You can also fuck from our brother," I said, "Will he fuck me?" She said "Absolutely fucks, you are like an angel of heaven look at your ass it's perfect," she led me to the mirror then she said, "Look at yourself".

Sister said "You can erect cock of anyone even you can seduce a girl to do lesbian"

I said to Sabrina, "How will I seduce Shahrukh?"

She said "Firstly give me all your bra and panties to me" I did as she said, I asked "What will I wear if you get them?" Now she opened the pulse of her shalwar, I just kept looking at his non-hairy white blonde pussy she said: "What did you see?" I said "You showed I didn't."

Now she got angry and pulled me away and said "Did you see any bra panty inside my pants?" I was looking at her.

Now she said, "I gave up wearing them for many days, I wear them for only four days a month when I have my periods and if I have tampons, I use them and don't use panties."

She said, "When I go to the market, I have a different fun, I only wear a burka with no clothes inside and when I walk, cocks give me a salute."

Someone stabbed me listening to this.

Sabrina said, "And when I go with Shahrukh, I enjoy a lot when we are in a crowd he tries to touch me many times he tries to finger my pussy and many times he gets success."

I was shocked to hear this, she said: "Tomorrow you will go with Shahrukh and try to go in-crowd as much you can and when he put a finger in your pussy tightly hold his hand and turn around, your half work will do than give him a full chance to fuck you."

She asked, "Now you understand?" I nodded in yes.

Then she removed all her clothes, laid on his legs, and told me to lick her pussy and help her masturbate. She was teaching me about lesbian sex.

Then I started licking her pussy, and she was teaching me after her orgasm she licked my pussy we slept together at night in the morning we did one more lesbian session, then at the time of going to the market, she prepared me.

Now I come to present time, I slept while crying when I woke up I heard something from the bathroom that was attached to Shahrukh's room, he and Sabrina were talking something I went nearby Shahrukh was saying "In today's date, I will fuck Sana and you will give me her pussy. You spread all this shit, what you spoke to sanna that brother-sister can't have sex, and what about you?"

Sabrina said, "I was jealous with Sanna because she seduced you in one time only and I tried for one month then you got seduced."

She was frequently saying sorry to Shahrukh.

Then Shahrukh removed his pants and gave his cock in Sabrina's mouth and said "You know that you have to pay the penalty for making a mistake with your ass."

I was now again happy. I entered the bathroom. I shocked both of them. I got naked and started licking Sabrina's ass and Sabrina was licking Shahrukh's cock I shocked them. I told them I listened to everything.

Sabrina said "Lick my pussy, not an ass," I said, "Your ass will fuck so I have to make it wet."

Now brother came to me and said "Add some flavor of your saliva on my cock, so I will fuck her ass" I shocked Sabrina because it was her first time. Now Shahrukh told her to bend down as he did.

Now he was rubbing cock on her ass and in one shot the cock got inside, Sabrina screamed that she was hurting badly.

Sabrina abused me a lot because the pain was not getting less and in some time Shahrukh fell and told me to suck cock, there was a little blood and little shit on cock.

I refused but brother forced me to enter cock into my mouth I did it; the taste was not good.

Cock erected up again, Sabrina started getting scared. Brother was not doing mercy once again as he banged Sabrina's ass.

Again I sucked his cock and Sabrina was not in pleasant condition, she was also abusing me again, and again she was blaming me for everything.

Now we came to my bed, and I applied a cream on Sabrina's ass that was swollen.

Now Shahrukh said "this all happened because of you Sanaa now you have to pay the penalty." It also scared me, and Sabrina was smiling.

Brother said "At night get ready for a penalty."

Then Shahrukh went off and Armaan came inside the bathroom. I think Shahrukh sent him, he said: "Who did this to her?" I said "Get lost" and he came near me. I was naked as he holds my pubes and pulled them. I was in pain and screamed but not loudly.

He said, "Tell me who did this?" I told everything to him, Now he turned his hand on his Sabrina's ass.

I hold his hand he again pulled my pubic I told him in his ear to fuck Sabrina's ass two times I told that "If you fuck her ass two times then, then I will give you my pussy at night."

Then in less than a second he removed his clothes and in one shot he put his full erect 5.5inch cock in his Sabrina's ass. She was again screaming, this time the scream was louder than before.

He fucked her ass two times and both the time sucked his cock.

Then I saw that Sabrina's ass hole was open. I spat in that hole and licked it.

Then I saw something that was shocking. Fari was watching the whole film from the door.

I told her to come to me and I removed all her clothes she was not refusing, she also removed.

She was now naked I saw that her pussy was clean shaved and a heart tattoo was on her pussy they shocked me; she told me she was fucking from two years from Armaan.

thanks
Like Reply
Then she started licking my ass I refused she said "Shahrukh told me to lick your ass," I said "You also fucking from him," she said, "No but today he directly came in my room and told me to lick your ass he will fuck it today and tomorrow mine."

She told Shahrukh to know all about her all fucking sessions and videos.

From now, we all are open in front of each other.

At night after dinner, Shahrukh came into my room with a camera and coconut oil.

We all get naked Sabrina was in a fever now because of hardening fucking sessions, I licked and sucked Shahrukh's cock and Armaan fixed camera Fari was also started sucking Armaan's cock.

Now, Shahrukh bent down on me and Fari was licking my ass and Shahrukh put two fingers with coconut oil in my ass and the Fari spat in my ass, and then he roughly put a cock in my ass. I was screaming. No one will listen because our parents are not at home.

After two sessions Fari was now licking my ass again and then the oil was poured in my ass and you get brother started fucking my ass and the Shahrukh was licking Fari's pussy after one session on my ass Armaan started fucking Fari.

Next day we all were sleeping naked we all woke up and Shahrukh told me to fuck my pussy today I was ready to fuck again, then both brothers planned something and came to me Armaan put his cock in my ass hardly without lubricant and Shahrukh licked pussy and after that, he put his cock in my pussy I was screaming it was bleeding, Sabrina was woken up, but she could not walk properly I was screaming.

Sabrina told that "It's good for you did this all to me you also have to face this."

Then both brothers changed their position and fucking me we also filmed the video was also from the night.

I could not walk properly that day.

We all enjoyed the entire day and in the evening our parents came back and we returned to our daily lifestyle when we had time, we enjoy ourselves.

The end

thanks
Like Reply
(30-06-2022, 12:22 PM)neerathemall Wrote:
Indian  sister and brothers

c&p

thanks
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
(08-02-2024, 10:35 AM)sri7869 Wrote: Namaskar Nice story

Namaskar Sleepy

thanks
Like Reply
Rainy night!!!!!cccccftyuiihvcxsdfhbcgg

thanks
Like Reply
The Beginning Of Sex With Neha

thanks
Like Reply
(21-03-2024, 11:28 AM)neerathemall Wrote:

Namaskar

thanks
Like Reply
(21-03-2024, 11:28 AM)neerathemall Wrote:

I was nearing my limit. I can feel her pussy tightening around my dick. She was gonna cum, again. Soon I reached my climax, and poured all my seed into her pussy, and filled her womb. We were exhausted. ‘I better get a permanent birth control. If this keeps up, you will make me pregnant in no time’, Neha exclaimed. Yes, I had made her pregnant before because we became careless after she got married. Who was Neha? Well Neha was my cousin sister

thanks
Like Reply
It all started when my cousin joined for engineering in a college near my house. My parents, like all good family members, offered her to stay at our place; a decision which changed my life completely. I was a third year engineering student then.

My cousin, Neha, is a traditional girl, bought up away from city life in less busy part of south India. She was not the best looking girl I know. She was not extremely fair, but not dark either. She was not thin, was more of a curved body. She had curves where it mattered. She was of average height, shorter than me. I on the other hand, was a thin boy, with a dusky complexion, not too dark. I was tall and among the tallest in my class.

thanks
Like Reply
I and Neha shared a very good relation as brother and sister. We were close, but sex or anything related to that was something we never talked about before. We had seen each other naked though, a few years before. It happened accidentally when she came over to my place during vacation time. My bathroom door lock was broken. I wasn’t bothered about fixing it because I used to lock my bedroom door before taking a bath. She was taking a bath in my bathroom and I hadn’t known about it. I came in my room and was removed my dress to take a bath.

She had finished her bath and was drying her hair and therefore I didn’t hear any sound from inside either. I stepped in to the bathroom completely naked holding a towel in my hand and was stunned to see my cousin in there, drying her hair and completely naked. We both were stunned and it took us a whole minute to figure out what had happened. She didn’t scream (for which I was very thankful after I came to my senses), and covered her body. I stepped out closing the door behind me. I was cursing myself and my heart was pounding as if I had run a mile. I said sorry from outside and left.

thanks
Like Reply
We never talked about it and everything was back to normal soon. It was like such an incident never occurred in our life. But for me she became the girl I thought about every time I masturbated. I cursed myself for thinking about having sex with my sis but nevertheless, I could never stop thinking about her. My feelings for her only grew. When I heard she was gonna stay in my house I was more than thrilled and at the same time worried. What if I make a mistake and end up regretting? It was a fear that was in my mind.

Neha came with all her luggage and was given a room next to mine. My room was on the first floor. We used to chat up and soon bonded to be best friends. Soon I became the closest person to her. We started to talk about everything, and sex was one of the biggest things we talked about. She didn’t know much about sex so she was interested too. Even though I was sleeping in the next room, we still used to text. And like all couples, text was soon not enough. So I called her on day. We talked and I asked her to open the door so I can come to her room. She was scared because the consequence that will come if my parents caught us together in a room was very severe. My mind being completely overtaken by lust did not have the sanity to think about any risks. It took me an hour of convincing before she opened the door for me. I tip toed into her room without making a single noise.

thanks
Like Reply
It was a cold night. She was wearing a night dress and she looked really gorgeous that day. The thought of going in her room at night already gave me a hard on. We sat on bed and I curled up beside her. Neha was really scared and I could see it in her face. We started talking, and were talking about how close we become. All of a sudden there was a moment of silence in between. And I kissed her. She didn’t respond to it. It was my first kiss and hers too. I had seen kissing on English movies but never had practical experience. I was more of pressing my lips against her. But it was nice. There was a warm feeling in my chest when I kissed her.

But as I told, my lust had overtaken my sensible self. I was too horny. She was hugging me and holding me close to her. Taking this as a positive sign I slipped my hand inside her dress and started pressing her boobs over her bra. She didn’t respond to this. I then pulled her bra up, and freed her boobs. Just as I was touching her bare breast and caressing her nipples, she came to her senses. She immediately pulled me off of her. I nearly fell of the bed. I stood up and was suddenly feeling ashamed and scared. She wasn’t looking at my face. My chest was suddenly feeling heavy with guilt and I walked to my room. I heard her closing the door behind my back.

The following few days were the longest of my life. I couldn’t look at Neha’s face. I was feeling guilty for what I had done. After nearly one week of not talking to her, I decided to put an end to this. One day, my parents went out for buying provisions one evening and we both were left alone in the house. I went to her room and I said sorry. I told her that I am a bad brother and I apologized for what I did. I also told her about my feeling, about how much I used to think about her. Saying all this I walked out. As I was heading for my room she called me. When I turned around she came near me and hugged me. She was crying and squeezing me tightly. She confessed her feelings for me; she had fallen in love with me. And even though we were brother and sister, she couldn’t stop thinking about me. She knew it was bad but now she didn’t care, and she wanted to be mine.

thanks
Like Reply
Hearing all this I was happy and I hugged her back. We broke into a kiss. The most perfect kiss I had till now. I told her ‘You’re mine Neha, and I’m making you completely mine. Right here, right now.’ Saying this I put my hand inside her pants. She was wearing a cotton pants and t-shirt. I caressed her ass and put my hand inside her panties. She was not resisting at all, but instead just hugging me tighter. I started rubbing over her hairy pussy. It was the first time someone was rubbing her pussy, and she got wet real fast. Soon she had a huge orgasm, and she let go of me. Just then my parents arrived. I cursed the moment but knew this was not the end. It was also a good thing because it gave me time to buy a pack of condom. We waited till everyone was asleep. I went to her room at around 12. She was in her bed and door was not locked. I went in and locked the door behind me. We started kissing and I removed her t-shirt. She was really shy at first but later gave in.

I started with her boobs and sucked her nipples. My hand went inside her panties and started making her pussy wet so that it would be lured for what was coming next. I removed her pants and her panties. The girl of my dreams was lying in front of me, completely naked. I removed my dress quickly and my boner sprung out. She was staring at my tool, as it was the first time she was seeing a penis. Neha even had her doubts about it fitting in her hole, and she was scared that it would hurt a lot. I assured her that I wouldn’t hurt her and would stop if it did. I spread her legs and wore the condom (which was hard because it was my first time). I placed my penis on the entrance to her love hole and looked at her face. She had a scared-worried look on her face. I rubbed her pussy two three times and started pushing in. She was really tight, and it started hurting her the moment the tip entered. She tried making me stop but I couldn’t stop after coming this far. I kissed her so that she doesn’t make any noise. When I was half in her she started crying. It took almost 15mins to enter her completely.

I told her ‘we are one now’, to which she started smiling. Tears were still present in her eyes. I started giving slow strokes, going in and out of her pussy. She had cummed once or twice already. She was giving moans and was holding me tight as it was still hurting her. I didn’t last long, and came a lot. My orgasm felt like it lasted a whole minute. We both were dead tired and slept off immediately. I was woken up by Neha at around 4 in the morning. Waking up to a naked girl, can give you an immediate hard on. She asked me to go to my room, but I immediately became horny and we started having sex again. By morning she could barely walk. She was kind of limping because it was hurting. My mom inquired what happened and she told it was her periods.

thanks
Like Reply
Sex became a daily routine for us. I was in her room every night. We started trying different ways. We started becoming bolder as days went by. We started having sex even in broad daylight. She even stopped wearing undergarments around the house. We used to have sex even when my parents were downstairs. I never had to masturbate all those years. During her final year in college we stopped using condom, and she started taking pills instead. I used to fill her holes up each and every day.

After her college, we couldn’t be together often, but we never missed a chance we got. We understood that we can’t live together and has to marry someone else. We didn’t want to hurt our families and decided to stop after one of us gets married. She was okay with it. Soon her parents found her a match and fixed her marriage. She was sad, very sad. And we ended up having sex on the day night before her marriage and on the day of her marriage.

We tried not to engage in a physical relation after her marriage, but some things cannot change. Two months after her marriage I ended up fucking her while her husband was out. We accepted the fact that we can never stop. I started visiting her frequently and soon I ended up knocking her up. She was pregnant with my child. She gave birth to healthy baby boy. While everyone congratulated her husband, I and Neha knew who the real dad was.

And now I lie here, next to her. She has two children. Two kids which I fathered. To the world, I and Neha are sweet brother and sister. Only we know what our relation is. And all this started with a broken bathroom door lock.

The End

thanks
Like Reply
yourock thanks

thanks
Like Reply
(21-03-2024, 11:46 AM)neerathemall Wrote: yourock thanks

thanks
Like Reply
(21-03-2024, 11:46 AM)neerathemall Wrote: yourock thanks

thanks
Like Reply