Incest Divine Touch of the Yakshini
Divine Touch of the Yakshini

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-06-2022, 05:36 PM)neerathemall Wrote:
Divine Touch of the Yakshini

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Year 1910 - Somewhere in the Himalayas, Indian subcontinent.

thanks
Like Reply

Urmi sat on a rock near the gurgling stream, her feet in the water. She looked on sadly at the funeral pyre burning on the other side of the stream.

A lone man in his early 60s stood beside the pyre, tears streaming down his cheeks. The man could not see Urmi; she was a Yakshini, after all. Mortal eyes could never perceive the celestial beings, even though she was always around him and his mother. The mother was now gone, having passed away peacefully in her sleep the previous night.
Urmi felt a rift, in the dimensional fabric of the world, behind her. She turned back and saw a sliver of bright light coming from a thin line suspended in the air. The light grew brighter as the rift widened and another Yakshini came through it. The visitor sealed the rift behind her, closing the portal, and walked towards Urmi. The grieving man, on the other side of the stream, saw nothing.
"Chandrika! Glad to see you. I hoped you'd come," said Urmi, getting up from the rock.
The two Yakshinis embraced each other in greeting.
"Of course, I came. There are so few of them left anyways. These two were one of my recent favorite couples."
They watched the burning pyre in silence. "I am done, Urmi. I am ready to go back to Swarg Lok," said Chandrika.
"How can you say that? I thought, we both agreed to stay and continue the task, like Lady Rati had assigned us."
"And how is that task progressing? Huh! Once there were thousands of us here. Now it's just the two of us that still linger, like fools!"

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
interesting and unique start. look forward to it
Like Reply
Good Start please continue
ALL I NEED IS YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT

https://xossipy.com/thread-49368.html

Please click on the link given to read the latest updates of my story 

Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 10:55 PM)behka Wrote: interesting and unique start. look forward to it

(25-08-2022, 04:41 PM)The Devil Lucifer Wrote: Good Start please continue

thanks
Like Reply