Adultery The Horny Neighbor
The Horny Neighbor

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
my name is Aman. This is my encounter with a sexy milf next to my building. I live in Mumbai in Bandra in a 2BHK with my one roommate. So going by my daily routine I like to work out on my balcony in the fresh air.

Past few days I’ve been noticing that in the flat just in front of my balcony a lady in her mid-thirties comes out to water plants at the time when I am working out. Now I must tell you that I am 6ft tall with a muscular body and I work out regularly. So at first, I thought that she was just eyeing me. It didn’t bother me at all.
Now after a week of eyeing she began passing clear signals that her intention was not limited to only eyeing. And that she was ready to take it to the whole next level. So one day I took leave from office and went to her flat. I entered the building, went up to her floor and I rang the doorbell.

(29-06-2022, 01:40 PM)neerathemall Wrote:
The Horny Neighbor

thanks
Like Reply
She opened the door and was excited yet scared to see me standing in front of her. She was 5’6″. She was wearing skin-tight blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Her boobs were 32C, round and juicy. For a while, I kept staring at them. She was not having that hot girl figure but still, she looked quite good.

I like a little more junk in the trunk. She had these brown eyes and slightly brown hairs. Her hairs were tied in a bun.
“Hi, I am Aman. I live in a flat just in front of you. I thought maybe I should introduce myself. After all, one should be acquainted with his/her neighbors. Isn’t it?” I said.
“Of course. Come on in Aman,” Nidhi invited me in. “Sit down. Make yourself at home. I’ll just come.”
She turned around and her big round ass came to my full view. I imagined putting my dick in her asshole and my dick started to wake up. I just imagined how it feels to fuck her in the ass. She went in to bring water and other eatables. She came back with a glass of water.
“So, do you live all alone?” I asked.
“No no. My husband is off for a meeting in Bangalore and my son is in school,” Nidhi said.
“You have a son!” I exclaimed.
“What’s so much surprising?” she asked.
“I mean you look too young to be a mom,” I said.
She smiled and smirked. We chatted for a long time. I asked her about her family, her past, college her interest and everything that came to my mind. She wasn’t hesitant to talk about sex. She mentioned that she had a boyfriend in college and they both used to fuck a lot.
So I came to know that after she broke up with her boyfriend, she got married to a businessman. He is off to trips a lot so she feels neglected and unsatisfied.
“So how are you adjusting with this?” I asked.
“With what?” Nidhi said.
“I mean you used to fuck like twice a day. And now you’re going on week-long dry spells,” I said directly.
She didn’t say anything just kept looking at me. She then stood up and went in. I thought I said a little too much. But she came back with the scenery.
“Aman do me a favor and please pick me up a little so that I can hang this scenery,” Nidhi said.
All this time I was dreaming about her ass and now she invited me to grab her and pick her up. Wow, this was like a dream come true.
“Sure,” I said.
I went to her. She turned to hold the painting in her hands. I bent and grabbed her from her thighs. Her ass that wanted to tear apart the jeans was just an inch away from my face. Oh god, it was so big. My dick was fully erect and was making a tent in my cargo pants.

thanks
Like Reply
She was taking much time hanging that scenery. So I just began rubbing face in her ass. After a while, she said, “Okay, I’m done you can put me down.” I almost forgot that my dick is fully erect. As I slid her down slowly her ass rubbed on my hard dick and it became even harder. She sensed my dick rubbing on her ass.

“What’s that?” she asked turning.
I began to hide my boner. She turned, smiled and said, “You naughty boys. You always like a big ass don’t you?” This made me hot like hell.
“Well yeah, and yours is like way too sexy, only if I could do what I want,” I said looking in her eyes.
“Who’s stopping you?” she said smiling.
This was the green signal. I went to her, held her by the waist and pulled towards my body. My boner was pressing against her pussy. I leaned in and kissed. She responded. We kissed slowly, enjoying the softness of lips. I must say she was quite a kisser.
I lifted her and took her to the bedroom. I put her on the bed and climbed over her. I knew she wanted to be caressed and pampered. She wanted someone to satisfy her, to touch her aching body. I kissed her forehead then her nose then her soft red lips. I bit her ears.
“Ouch! you naughty boy,” Nidhi exclaimed.
I kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and gave out a moan. I removed her t-shirt. She was wearing a pink bra. I began to suck her boobs from over her bra. I sucked on the nipple and massaged with the other hand. I moved down slowly kissing her breasts to her navel.
Then I unbuttoned and removed her jeans and there she was lying in a pink bra and panty. I slowly began teasing her by running my hands on the sides of her vagina. And slowly pressing my tongue against her pussy from above her panties. I slowly blew air on her vagina sides without removing the panties.
I kept running my hand from her navel to her thighs. After a while of this teasing, her panty was completely soaked in pussy juices. She was too tensed. As I was pressing my tongue slowly, she held my head with both her hands and pressed against her pussy.
“Just do it, I can’t take it anymore,” Nidhi said.
“Do what?” I asked teasingly.
“Just make me cum!” she exclaimed.
I removed her bra and panties and started sucking her nipple while slowly massaging the clitoris. Then I moved down and began tongue fucking her while rubbing her clitoris vigorously. She held my head with both her hands and rubbed her pussy on my mouth.
I then put two fingers in her love hole and started finger fucking her while sucking on her clitoris. After a while, she grabbed the bedsheet with both her hands and started moaning loudly. She cum all over my mouth. Then I moved up and kissed her. She felt a bit satisfied but quickly grabbed my cock and said, “Now my turn.”
I knew she was hungry for a cock and I lay down while she unbuttoned my jeans. My cock was already hard and as she took it in her soft hands it just became steel hard. She held my cock firmly in her hands and licked the tip. It sent current all over my body.
She then started from the base and licked all the way to the top. She engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth and began sucking it like a popsicle.
“Suck it, baby, suck it dry,” I moaned.
She was really good at sucking cock. She sucked just the head and at times would take the whole cock in her mouth. Her saliva was all over my cock. With her other hand, she was playing with my balls. In between, she would also suck my balls.
After a while I made her sit against the bed and started fucking her mouth. I knew she enjoyed it. In between, I was taking out my cock and making her suck my balls while my cock rubbed on her face. After a while, I could feel the cum rising. I held her head and started fucking her mouth vigorously.
“Wait for it honey, here it comes.”
I began shooting my load in her mouth. I unloaded all of my cum in her mouth. She swallowed and smiled. It was around 2 pm and she said her son would be coming home any time. I said, “So what? He’s in 1st grade. He won’t know anything.” This made her even hornier.

thanks
Like Reply

So after blowing all my load in Nidhi’s mouth, she was sucking me clean. After that, she looked at her cell and told that it was 2 pm and any time her son would be home. I said, “So what he’s in 1st standard he won’t know anything.” Hearing this she smiled and said, “You naughty boy, so what do you plan on doing with me.”

I said, “I’m gonna make you remember your college days and satisfy all your lust for a cock.” Saying this I pulled her towards my body. Now she was sitting on my lap. Her boobs were pressing against my chest and my cock was rubbing against her pussy. We started kissing, she was stroking my cock slowly.
I kissed her juicy lips, kissed her neck, bit her ears. I was moving my hands all over her bareback. She had such smooth skin. In no time my cock was hard again. She lifted her hips and guided my cock towards her vagina with her hands. Slowly she sat down on my cock and my cock vanished inside her pussy.
Her pussy was so soft and it felt so good as she sat on my cock slowly taking it in inch by inch. She then hugged me tight, put her head on my shoulder and began moving slowly.  “Aahh” she moaned. She ground her hips on my cock. My cock was rubbing against every corner of her vagina.
After a while, she pushed me and I fell on the bed. She put her hands on my chest and began moving her hips up and down fast. I knew she was about to cum. She kept riding my cock and increasing her speed. After a while she lifted
her head up closed her eyes, clenched her thighs, tightened her hips.
She began to moan. She cum all over my cock. My cock was drenched in her pussy juices. Then she lay down, completely tired. I was still hard so I climbed on top of her and in one stroke pushed my cock inside her pussy. She let out a loud moan, “Be careful honey you’re big.”
I started drilling her. I was pressing her boobs at the same time and kissing her in between. Also running my hands all over her breasts till her navel. Just then the bell rang.
“Oh it must be my son,” Nidhi said. She put on her bathing robe and went to the door. She came back after a while, probably after arranging lunch for her son. As she came back I told her to lie on her stomach. I lifted up her hips and made her in doggy position.
I was really horny thinking of fucking an aunty while her son was home. I began fucking her from behind slowly grinding my cock in her pussy. Slapping her ass.
“Mommy’s been naughty she wants punishment?” I asked
“Yes please, mommy’s been too naughty punish her hard. Fuck her, oh good fuck mommy,” she cried.
Listening to this I became even hornier and started drilling her hole vigorously. After a while, I could sense cum rising in my balls. My thighs began to shake and I was fucking her at very hard.
“Baby here I cum,” I moaned.
She was also shaking and moaning and we cum together. We lay next to each other on her bed for some time and then she began to dress. “What’s the hurry?” I asked.
“Oh my son’s tuition teacher must be arriving, you must leave,” she said.
“Okay, I will,” I said
I dressed and bid her goodbye as I opened the door the tuition teacher was standing right in front.
“Oh hi Mr.Sharma, come on in,” Nidhi said.
Mr. Sharma was introvert kind of guy minding his own business. He didn’t even look at me properly and went straight to her son’s room. I turned towards Nidhi, closed the door, held her in my arms, kissed her. I asked, “Wanna fuck while Mr. Sharma is at home?”

thanks
Like Reply
She hesitated a bit but I insisted and she gave in. She just had a loose skirt on. She said, “You wait in the bedroom. I’ll just come after preparing tea for Mr.Sharma.” So I went to the bedroom and she went to prepare the tea. After just five minutes I was bored.

So I went to the kitchen. Nidhi was standing. Her nipples are visible over her shirt and her round plump ass making a great shape. I went behind her and held her in my arms. “Hey, Mr.Sharma will see us, not here,” she said. I didn’t listen and started grinding my cock on her soft round ass.
I turned her face and we started kissing. After a while, Nidhi became too horny. She went down on her knees. She unzipped my pants. She began to stroke my cock. I could not believe I was getting a blowjob in the kitchen with someone present in the house.
She slowly took my cock in her mouth and began sucking. She sucked it really good. Focusing on the tip. I held her head and fucked her mouth in between. She was really good at sucking. I was on cloud nine. She licked the cock from base to the top, slowly wrapping her tongue all around the shaft.
Massaging the balls with another hand in between. Sometimes taking her balls in her mouth and stroking my cock vigorously with her hands. She spat on my hard cock and began stroking it with both her hands. I felt I was gonna cum.
“Oh, baby I’m gonna cum,” I shouted.
She kept stroking my cock and opened her mouth. I shot cum all over her face and in her mouth. It was so relaxing. I never had such a nice orgasm in my entire life. Just then Mr.Sharma passed by towards the washroom. Watching him Nidhi said, “I think you should leave now.”
“Yeah totally,” I replied. I zipped my pants, bid her goodbye and left.

thanks
Like Reply

t was on Wednesday. I came back from the office. The feeling of Nidhi’s lips on my cock was not ready to leave my conscience. All I could think was her rosy lips, her soft boobs, big brown nipple. The way she ran her tongue on my cock. Oh god, it was so fucking good.

I couldn’t resist the thought of slowly pushing my cock in her mouth and fucking her mouth till I exploded cum after cum in her mouth. I changed and headed for Nidhi’s flat. Nidhi informed earlier that her husband was arriving this Saturday. I thought that I must get as much action as I want before that.
I reached Nidhi’s apartment and rang the bell. A man opened the door. I thought who this man might me.
“Yes?” he said.
“Is Nidhi at home?”I inquired.
“Yes, I’m her husband you can tell me whatever it is,” he replied.
Oh, fuck! What am I gonna say now? Just then Nidhi came and as soon as she saw me her face became pale. But she didn’t lose her cool and told her husband that I am the new tuition teacher of Aarav, her son. And that before replacing Mr.Sharma she wanted to ensure that I was a good teacher.
So she had arranged for me to teach Aarav in the evening. I was relaxed as she handled the situation so professionally. Then I went in and went straight to Aarav’s room. He was doing something with his toys. I easily befriended him and made him comfortable around me.
So next I took one of his pictures books and started teaching. I was waiting for Nidhi to arrive. After about 15 minutes Nidhi came with tea.
“Are you mad?” she said.  “I thought your husband was gonna return on Saturday, and I was not able to resist your rosy lips so I thought maybe be could have some action,” I replied. We kept low so that Aarav might not hear us.
Nidhi said her husband had gone in his study to attend her video conference and must be busy for about an hour. Hearing this I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. Her boobs pressed against my chest and my cock pressed against her tummy.
She was wearing a pink loose t-shirt and I could easily see her nipples. She had blue dotted pajamas and her ass was looking even bigger in those pajamas. As I pulled her she quickly got away.
“What are you doing? Aarav can see us,” she said. “Come to the bedroom.”
I followed her to the bedroom. No sooner than she closed the door than I pounced on her. The feeling of fucking a woman with her husband at home was way too exciting. My cock was already throbbing like a steel rock and wanted to be caressed. I picked up Nidhi in my arms and kissed her.

thanks
Like Reply
Then put her on the bed I climbed on top of her and began to unzip my pants. My cock touched her lips. “Oh God,” I exclaimed as she engulfed the head of my cock and ran her tongue all over it. I couldn’t take it anymore. I just began to fuck her mouth really fast. She gasped.

But I kept fucking her. I wanted to cum so badly. The feeling of fucking her mouth when her husband was in the next room was too much for me to take in. I fucked her mouth hard. I moaned. After a while of roughly fucking her face, I could feel the cum rising.
I shot a huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I felt a lot relieved and was still panting. It was really exciting. We both got naked. I began to suck on her boobs while my one hand was running on the sides of her pussy teasing. I made my way down kissing her belly button to the top of her vagina.
I didn’t touch or kiss her pussy. I was just teasing her and building the tension until she couldn’t resist. I ran my hands all over her thighs and the panty line. Slowly blowing air with my mouth on her pussy. But taking care not to touch. She was lying with her eyes closed.
At last, she gave in and with both her hands she held my head and pressed it against her pussy. I started licking her clitoris. I inserted one finger inside her vagina and started finger fucking. She was moaning. I increased my speed and inserted one more finger.
After a while, she clenched her hips and raised her thighs. I understood she was about to cum. So I climbed on top of her and inserted my cock in her pussy in one go. She just got up in reflex and hugged me. I could feel her trembling as she cum and her juices were all over my cock. It was so good.
I could see the satisfaction on her face. I continued to fuck her. Slowly pushing the entire length inside till my balls touched her pussy and then taking out the whole cock. Rubbing on the clitoris and again pushing the whole length in.
“Nidhi! Nidhi!” A voice called. It was her husband calling. Immediately Nidhi got up put on her robe and went to the study room. I hid behind the door in case her husband happens to pass by. Nidhi came back. “Don’t worry the conference will another 20-30 minutes,” she said.
She held my hand and took me to bed. She told me to lie down and then Nidhi climbed on top of me. She took my cock in her handed and guided it towards her pussy. Slowly she sat on my cock. My cock vanished inside her warm soft vagina. It was a feeling that I can never forget.
She kept riding me and we both cummed together. I was even better than the previous time. She lay on my chest totally exhausted. We chatted a little and then got up to get dressed. I went to Aarav’s room to teach him. I played with him for some time and then was about to leave when Nidhi came in.
I was sitting on one side of the table and Aarav on the opposite side. Nidhi came and sat on my side. She behaved as if she was inspecting how I was teaching. I and Nidhi were facing the door of Aarav’s room. Aarav on the other side of the table was facing us. The table had racks.
I didn’t know what was going on in her mind. She slowly unzipped my pants, took out my cock and started stroking it. It was really hot. Her son was sitting on the other side and below the table, she was stroking my cock. She dropped something then leaned to picked it up and started sucking my cock.
It was so hot and tensed that in no time I cum in her mouth. She sucked me clean got up and went. I was really amazed and this was like -I don’t have words to describe the feeling. After a while, I left bidding goodbye to her husband as Nidhi smirked and winked at me.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply