Adultery Mily Continues with nephew
I came back from the office in the evening, Lo and Behold! I was greeted by my younger sister, Shilpa, who has come visit the city on some work! What a surprise!
Because of her stay with us, I couldn't participate in any of the revelries with Sid , while Kanchan kept fucking him to glory. Not only that, because I slept with my sister in the other bedroom, Kanchan kept up her tête-à-tête with my husband as well. That means, she was fucking both the men of the house, every morning, and every night, filling herself up with their cum four times a day, and I was not getting any.
This was making feel very antsy, irritable and itchy. My younger sister Shilpa came for some work in the city and would stay with us for the next 3 days, and this could possibly mean that I wouldn't get any pleasure from either of the men, while Kanchan would be getting fucked and fucked.
Shilpa, my sister is 22, well-endowed, and quite sexy. She is taller than me by an inch, at 5' 8", slim, but quite curvy at the right places. She doesn't have boobs as big as mine, but still would make heads turn. Since she was young, she was quite flirty with boys, and have had many boyfriends even at school. She is definitely not a virgin, and always ensured she had a fuck buddy if not a boyfriend to regularly satisfy her. She knew her way around men, and therefore her presence in the house had even electric effect on the men of the house. She wore really sexy clothes even at home. Every morning she did yoga right in the living room. Each of us woke up to see her in skin hugging tights, showing off her midriff and her navel, with a small top that spilled her breasts. Clearly, she was not wearing panties nor a bra.
Sid  started to take immense interest in my little sister -- little did I realize that she is not that little anymore. She was meaty where it mattered, and was still older than Sid  by 3 years, and must have fucked as many men as her age. Sid  started to take yoga classes from her in the morning, and seeing the two young nubile bodies touching each other was such an erotic sight for us. Except that we were all getting extremely jealous of their closeness. It was clear that even my sister was getting turned on by Sid . Who wouldn't?
The bulge of Sid 's cock was visible through his tight pants, and my lusty sister was enjoying the effect she had on him. They would come close to each other all the time, rubbing their bodies, in the pretext of instructing each other on the yoga moves, and that only made ever sensitive Sid 's cock go really hard. I could literally see Shilpa smacking her lips at the sight of his hard cock through his pants. Evidently, she was eager to get fucked by that cock.
That evening, when I came back from office, I got to know that Sid  and Shilpa had gone shopping. So, another day went by where I couldn't get Sid 's cock. Even Kanchan looked pissed off, because Sid  has gone out with my sister. When I asked the maid about the young duo, she answered quite roughly that she is not aware of their whereabouts, clearly displaying her displeasure.
I got a message at 8 pm from my sister that they would be having dinner outside. Then another message at 9 pm that they would like to go for a movie -- the last show. She asked us not to wait for them.
Kanchan was also quite upset. But the only solace for me was that at least I could have my husband for a fuck. That evening I had torrid sex with Amit -- I was horny because of the lack of fucking for the past few days, and also because of the attention I was receiving at office.
Shilpa started asking me about Sid , some personal questions, about Kanchan.
Shilpa: Mily DI, why do you allow your maid to wear such slutty dresses in the house? You should be careful.
Me: What do you mean careful? From whom?
Shilpa: Sister, you are so innocent. Men get attracted to such slutty women quite easily. And your maid is quite sexy and has an excellent body. Her dresses are vulgar and revealing. I am quite sure that Amit Jija [Brother-in-law] must be having hots for her.
Me: Oh, that! Don't worry! Nothing of that sort will happen with your Amit. He is a nice husband.
Shilpa: yeah! What about Sid ? He is a young boy. He is not in a relationship! He may want to fuck Kanchan, right?
Me: So, what if they fuck? He is virile and quite fit. So, what if he has a go at her once in a while?
Shilpa: Sister? What are you talking? You are OK if your nephew fucks your maid under your own roof?
Me: Look. He is young, horny and muscular. He would need to quench his thirst somewhere. If not here, he would go to a prostitute. Better he gets his thirst quenched under my roof. That way at least he is not getting any diseases, right?
Shilpa: Sister. You have changed a lot. I didn't know that you were so open and free. Can I confess something?
Me: Yeah, go ahead!
Shilpa: You know what! I really want to fuck Sid .
Me: What?
Shilpa: Sister. Please, please! Please! Don't say no!
Me: Shilpa, Sid  fucking Kanchan is different. She is not related to us. But you fucking Sid  will create a scandal. Amit wouldn't approve. Sid  is his nephew. Don't entertain such thoughts.
Shilpa (disappointed): Ok, Di. Whatever you say.

Contd ...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was Thursday already. That means nearly four days went by and I was not able to get fucked by Sid . I decided to have him by any means so I left office and came home at the lunch time itself. When I came home, I couldn't see anyone on the ground floor. Pinky was also missing. When I called her, she was not lifting. I called up Sid , it was the same. Then I called Shilpa, even she didn't lift the phone.
[Where did they all go?]
Not sure, I thought of checking Sid 's room once and I climbed to the terrace. I was hearing loud moans from inside. Instead of opening the door, I went to the window and moved it slightly to look inside.
[Oh! My God! What a sight!]
I couldn't believe what I saw. I had to see it again. I saw three naked bodies in a train. Sid  was pounding my sister in her ass, she was on all fours. And she was licking Pinky's pussy who was also in all fours. Sid  kept ramming my sister showing no mercy, while she kept eating Pinky's pussy without mercy. I thought of going in and making a big scene. But I stopped. What would come of it? Then I thought of joining them, but I was so angry with Sid  that I didn't want him to treat me as a third choice. Also, I was not sure if my younger sister would still have respect for me after that.
The next few minutes were a blur. They kept fucking each other in various positions. I couldn't stand there for anymore, so I came down. While I was taking the steps down, I couldn't control my emotions anymore, and I was in tears. I came to my bedroom and cried inconsolably. I just couldn't believe that three people were having the best fuck of their lifetime, right in my house, and I am not even invited. I felt betrayed and cheated. I was angry with Sid , with Shilpa, and with Pinky, all of them.
I dozed off. The dreams were weird and amorous, and confusing. When I woke up, it was already 4:30 pm -- that means I slept for nearly 3 hours. When I got out into the living room, I didn't see a soul. I went back up to the terrace.
They were all sweaty, exhausted, but still fucking. Can't believe it. They have been fucking for nearly 3 hours? What kind of animals are they?
Now, I saw Sid  lying on the bed with Pinky bouncing on his dick, while he was eating my sister's pussy, while Shilpa was kissing Pinky, forming a triangle. I couldn't bear it any longer, I just got back to my bedroom and started sobbing -- and I dozed off.
I woke up to the incessant knocking on my bedroom. When I got out, I saw Shilpa dressed in jeans and t-shirt with her luggage. She is about to leave us. I hugged her and said goodbye, but I was so upset with her for having taken away Sid  from me to fuck him.
Shilpa said bye and left.
After she left, I felt bad at my own behavior with my sister. I was so cold with her in the end. I shouldn't have done that. I should have been happy for her that she had such great and wonderful time while staying at my place. My mood became good once again. I had Sid  for myself whereas my sister could only enjoy him for few days.
In the past few weeks, I had become so desperate for sex that I had never thought that I would be so hungry for a fuck in my life. Coming from a middle-class family, I didn't think craving for wild sex was something that a woman could ever experience, but yet, here I was, a happily married wife, with a nice and caring husband, craving, no, obsessing for a fuck, and that too an incestuous one. Whereas my maid Pinky was getting pounded by Sid 's mighty dick on a constant basis, and while even my little sister Shilpa got her share of tremendous humping from Sid , I was being deprived of Sid  and his mighty cock. I just couldn't take it anymore.
That Friday, I took the day off from work with a commitment to getting fucked by Sid  no matter what. After my nephew left for college in the morning, I had the whole day planned for him. I sent my maid Pinky packing off on a long shopping spree while I waited for Sid  in his room. To make it interesting for him, I applied massage oil all over my nude body and laid on his bed, spread eagled. I pinched my nipples to make them rock hard and rubbed my pussy lips to make them look engorged. And I waited for waited for my sweet nephew to come and fuck me. I kept messaging him on whatsapp, so I knew exactly when he would step in.
At around lunch time, the door opened, and there my nephew stood looking at me with astonishment. I was completely naked, glistening in oil, lying on his bed, waiting for him. He just couldn't believe his luck -- his sexy Aunt was waiting for him to be fucked. Immediately he stripped naked and fell upon me like a hungry lion.
And O Dear! That afternoon, we fucked and fucked, and we fucked good, to my fill. Sid  fucked me in so many positions, doggy style, me on top, him on top. At one point of time, he even lifted me in the air to fuck me. That position was really wonderful, I should remember that, so that I can make other lovers to fuck me like that. He just lifted me with his hands under my buttocks, with my pussy still impaled by his baton, and then went about the room, walking, and fucking me, while I was completely in his arms and hands.
At one point of time, he even came close to the open window, so that we could see the people outside on the street from the first floor. While we were looking at the passersby, he kept fucking me. It was so daring, and such a huge turn on. Then he just turned me upside down, my whole body still in the air, so that we were in vertical 69 position. He was still standing, but now he was eating my pussy, while I was sucking on his big dick upside down. It was such an erotic move, I came in gushes onto his mouth and he lapped up all my juices. Whereas I kept sucking and slurping on his dick with my head dangling down between his hips.
Later, when I was pounding him, with me on the top in the reverse cowgirl style, I suddenly got a call on my mobile from Amit. I picked it up, still moving my body up and down on Sid 's 10-inch thick cock. I was thinking that that my husband called me from his office. But to my surprise he was already home, downstairs, and he was asking where I was. I blurted out that I was with Sid  on the top floor helping him with his project, and that I will be coming down immediately.
So, we had to stop fucking right away. I picked up my transparent nightie, wrapped it around me and got out in the mid-afternoon sun and came down the stairs. That flimsy nighties were sticking to my body, because of sweat and oil, showing off my body. I didn't see any neighbors. God! I was saved!
When I went down, Amit was busy watching TV, and didn't pay much attention to the state I was in. His face still glued to TV, he asked me how come I was home so early. I just blurted out that I came home early because our boss was out of town. For some reason, he was not in a great mood, not sure why, but that helped me, because he was not paying much attention to my attire either. But he asked for Pinky, because he was hungry. He didn't even notice me, I guess he was looking forward to fucking Pinky, and may have been thoroughly disappointed to find me home.
Since Pinky was not home, I started cooking for Amit. I was still unsatisfied from the fucking, and it was making me jittery. While cooking, I got this naughty idea. Keeping the curries on the stove I told my apathetic husband that I was going up to help Sid . I went back to his room to get fucked by him, for about five minutes, and then I came back to attend to the cooking. Sid  didn't understand what I was doing. I told him not to get dressed, but that he should keep himself ready and hard. And God O God! I repeated this few number of times, going up to Sid 's room to get fucked by him for few minutes, and then coming back to resume the cooking. It was so kinky and naughty that I came twice already.
Amit asked me what I was doing, repeatedly going to Sid 's room. I gave a nice excuse that I was helping Sid  with Photo editing software on his new assignment which is due tomorrow. Since I was good at software programs, Amit naturally thought it was OK for me to teach his nephew.
After a series of quick quickies, when I was sitting on top of my nephew, away from him, with his massive cock deeply planted inside my wet pussy, while I was massaging his balls and his asshole, which he loved so much, I got a call from Amit telling me that one of the curries on the stove was getting burnt. And exactly when I told Amit that I would come down right away, Sid  released quarter liter of his cum into my pussy. In great hurry, I came down into the kitchen with my nephew's juices still inside my pussy, some of it trickling down my inner thighs.
By the time I restored some order in the kitchen, Amit came into the kitchen looking for me, and he must have had a grand sight because he stopped in his tracks. Seeing me in an extremely flimsy nightie within nothing inside me, which was sticking to me because of all the sweat and slime, must have stirred my husband's loins. Because the next second, he was behind me, holding me by my curvy waist, kissing me on my back. He was in good mood, and even I wanted to get fucked by him, but I was a bit scared because if he put his dick into my pussy he may realize that I was already fucked - I still carried Sid 's sperm in my cunt. So, I moved my face back into to him, and said, 'Love, why don't you take me in the ass today? I am all itchy there.' I knew that he loved to fuck me in the ass, and this invitation from my side without his prodding made him go mad with desire. Instantly, he started to probe my asshole with his dick. I told him that I have already prepared my asshole for him. He found it oily and sticky and assumed that I went through the pains to prepare it for him. Poor Amit! Little does he know that I was fucking his nephew few minutes ago!
Now, Amit could smoothly push his hard dick into my tight asshole. I resisted a bit in the beginning, but once it went inside, I started to feel the pleasures. Amit started to fuck me in the ass right there in the kitchen. We were grunting and panting. Amit moved my flimsy nightie off over me making me nude in my own kitchen. I was holding onto the kitchen tabletop receiving his onslaughts. I put my hand into my pussy and drew some of Sid 's semen and applied it onto the ramming dick of my husband, lubricating it. Amit loved this and he kept pounding my ass holding me by my sweaty and oily waist.
The door to the kitchen was ajar and if I turned my head I could see the living room through the small gap. I saw Sid  standing there, watching us fuck. Only I could see him, and he could see me. I was enjoying the fucking I was receiving from my husband in the ass, and I had no shyness, so I started to enjoy it and clearly display my pleasure to Sid . I also enjoyed this exhibitionism and was getting raunchy ideas to increase our pleasure.
Me: Amit, Sid  is in the house. What if your nephew watches us like this?
Amit: Ah, don't worry. He won't come down now.
Amit was now bending down a bit holding my swinging breasts and pinching them. He was clearly liking this dirty talk. Meanwhile Sid  was overhearing our conversation because we were loud enough.
Me: What if he comes down? What if he sees his innocent Aunt getting fucked like this in the ass by his uncle?
Amit was getting hot by this talk. There was a bit in incest in the talk.
Amit: Let him come, and see us fuck. Even he will learn, how to fuck. In future, he will please the girls.
Me: so what do you think? That he is still a virgin?
Amit: He is only nineteen, he must be a virgin.
Me: I don't think so.
Amit: why do you think so?
Me: The way he keeps looking at the hot women. For example, our maid. He keeps staring at her breasts and her ass.
Amit: Oh so! That is making you jealous. I am quite sure he must be paying attention to his sexy Aunt as well.
Me: Yes, he keeps peering at my ass and my cleavage, and sometimes at my deep navel. I am quite sure he is not a virgin.
Amit: Oh, Mily! Every young man does that at that age.
All this talk was making Amit hot. He was pounding into my ass with much force and vigor. All the while, Sid  was listening to our talk. Now, Sid  took his cock out and started to masturbate it for me. I could see his big cock grow once again. I was feeling really randy, knowing that Sid  was watching and listening to us.
Me: yeah, but he gets really excited seeing mature women.
Amit: So how do you know he gets excited?
Me: Hmmm. Have you not see how big he gets down there? It is almost protruding sometimes.
Amit: Really? You think he gets really big?
Me: It is really big. As big as a Pepsi can.
Amit: What? How do you know? Did you see it?
Me: yeah, once I went to his room to give him tea. He was sleeping. Lying naked, but his cock was erect. It was standing upright and pulsating. Poor guy, he must be dreaming of fucking our maid.
Amit; No baby, he was dreaming of fucking you. Who else is more sexy and mature around here? He was definitely dreaming of fucking his Aunt.
Me: I don't believe it! Why would he be interested in me?
All this talk was only making me hot. I was overwhelmed with licentiousness of the talk. Taking it in the ass while my nephew who fucked me few minutes ago was waiting outside just made me go with ribald desire.
Amit: You are such a sexy Aunt. I am quite sure he must be masturbating every day in his room thinking about fucking you.
At that time Sid  was actually masturbating standing outside.
Me: Yuck! That's so wrong. He is my Nephew.
Amit: No, He is my nephew. Not yours by relations. He is free to think about you like that. Even I used to think about fucking some of my sexy Aunts when I was young.
Me: I should be careful from now on. What if he cannot control himself and fucks me when you are not there? He looks like a strong man, works out every day.
Amit: So What? You should get fucked by him. He is a young stud. I am quite sure he will be able to go on for long.
Me: Yes he can stay hard for very long.
Amit: how do you know?
I was a bit flustered. But covered it up.
Me: I didn't tell you this, another day I saw him from the window, he was masturbating. He kept doing it for nearly twenty minutes.
Amit: So you watched him for twenty minutes?
Me: What to do? I was mesmerized by the size of his cock? It was really big, beautiful and long and thick? I was transfixed.
Amit: So you really want it inside you?
Me: Yuck. He is my dear nephew. I love him.
Amit: well, see you already love him, now you can fuck him.
Me: are you sure?
Amit was in heat. Now he removed his cock from my ass and made me squat so that I suck him.
The depravity was too much. I was fucked in the ass by his dick, now I was sucking it.
Amit: Hmm. baby, You suck so good. Hmm.. continue doing that.
Me: so, are you sure? You really want me to be fucked by your Nephew?
Amit: yes, I am sure. I want you to be fucked hard by your Nephew. He should fuck her sexy Aunt. He should fuck you in your pussy and then in your ass. He should pound his big thick cock into your ass. He should unload his young virile sperm into your hot pussy. You should come to me so that I can lick his hot cum from your hot pussy.
I was not sure if Amit meant any of it, but I was sure that he got excited by the idea of me fucking his nephew. I squeezed my husband's balls and said, 'Baby, I will fuck your nephew and teach him a thing or two about fucking so that he becomes an expert and does service to other women'. With that Amit could not control any longer and he sprayed his cum all over my face.
Sid  saw this and released his cum onto his hands. Next second, he was not to be seen.
Since I was missing out on fucking that monster cock and since I was getting so desperate, I made an explicit arrangement with Sid . Every night after he was done fucking Pinky, he would text me so that I could get my chance. Accordingly, the next night Sid  sent me a message after he was done with Pinky. By then I was also done fucking Amit. My husband was sleeping like a bear. So, I left the bedroom, tiptoed to terrace, and fucked Sid  in his bedroom. This continued for almost a week. I would fuck Amit to his fill and once he was in deep sleep, I would slyly go up to get fucked again by Sid . I had such a great experience -- fucking two men every night - it was the best week of my life.
One of those nights, Sid  asked me to come to him stark naked. I refused to do it. But then he refused to fuck me. I had to implore and beg him that night to fuck me. Fuck, he did, but made it clear to me that if I don't follow his instructions next night, he would just stop fucking me, and instead continue his fuck session with Pinky. I was dismayed. I had no choice. So, as instructed, I got out of my marital bed completely nude, with my husband sleeping, and I walked out like that. It was such an erotic feeling, walking in my own house completely naked.
Though there was no one watching me, it gave me kicks, and made me feel sultry and horny. It was dark. I stepped out of the house. There I was, completely nude, out in the open, and slowly started tiptoeing up the stairs. These stairs went up in two stretches. The first stretch opened towards the road in front of our house and though there were some trees, the light from the streetlight completely illuminated it, and if one peered inside, they would be able to see anyone taking those steps. Also, the next-door neighbor had two floors, so the one's living on the top floor had an untrammeled view of the stairs on both stretches. They could clearly see what's happening if they cared to peer through their windows. The sheer libido of exhibitionism peaked in me, and with the fear that someone may be watching me increased by horniness for Sid 's cock.
Suddenly, I met Pinky halfway. She was coming down after getting thoroughly fucked by that terrific cock. She was also completely naked. It was such an embarrassing and at the same time a very prurient moment. Me, the lady of the house, getting the leftovers after the maid of the house had her first filling. Me, the lady of the house, walking naked to receive the cock in her pussy, after the same cock was pounding inside the pussy of maid of the house.
Seeing me walking into his room naked made Sid  jump in joy. He fucked me hard that night and I came twice just from the ramming I received. By the time he was finished, my pussy looked badly mauled and bruised. I came down equally naked into my bedroom, wore a flimsy nightie and slept next to my loving husband.
Next night, after Amit dozed off after an exhaustive and pleasurable fuck session with his beloved wife, I woke up, and started climbing the stairs, when I was greeted by Sid  sitting there on the stairs, naked, with oil all over his body, masturbating his thick club. I got a shock of my life to find him there. I almost yelped but suppressed it lest my neighbors hear it. There was enough light from streetlights to reflect off his oily body, and especially a gleam on his thick and glistening club. It looked like a baseball bat. He neatly arranged the pillows and a bedsheet over them to provide the cushion.
Without saying much, Sid  stood up, proudly displaying his thick and gorgeous cock. I was not expecting him to meet me on the stairs, out in the open, in the glow of streetlight, like this. When he put out his sumptuous cock like that for offering, I knew what I had to do. I was trained for this. I licked it and then sucked and then slurped on it, and deep throated it. I prayed to it like how a devotee would pray to her gods.

Contd ...
Like Reply
Once he was rock hard, he put on the bed of pillows on the stairs and proceeded to enter me. I was about to shout, but he closed my mouth. He then went onto fuck me while I took some portion of the bedsheet and muffled my own voice, but still some OOH and AAHs could not be completely suppressed. There I was. Out in the open, completely nude, in my own side yard, fucking my nephew for the whole world to see. The excitement was way too much for both of us. The kinkiness made that fuck really memorable for me, and our arousals were heightened. He kept fucking me like that for many minutes. We were sweating profusely and our bodies were glistening in the warmth of street lights. Once he was spent, he sprayed his cum all over my face and my body and instructed me to walk like that back to my bedroom, while he took the bedsheet and pillows back to his room. I walked slowly and languorously back to my while looking to see if anyone was watching us. Unfortunately, no one was.
That Saturday, Amit went with his friends to attend a wedding of his colleague. So, we had the whole day to ourselves. As planned, it turned out to be a fuck frenzy with Sid . Pinky  was also with us the whole day. Oh! My Goodness! We did all kinds of crazy things, starting with three of us bathing in nude in Sid 's tiny bathroom, teasing, kissing, laughing, nibbling, sucking, and slurping. We did so much of kinky stuff. While I sucked on Sid 's dick, Pinky  sucked on his balls. She even went downward and started tongue-fucking his asshole, which made it look so ribald that even I got into the same job, rimming his tight asshole with my tongue.
Sid  sucked on our breasts, our nipples, biting them, and chewing them. He ate both of us, and chewed on our pussy lips and our nipples. There were only moans, OOOOOOH, AAAAAAH, MMMMM, coming out of the steamy bathroom. Once we were done, we ran onto his bed, completely nude, still wet, and started to fuck like crazy bunnies.
We tried all kinds of positions that day. I started sucking his balls while his cock was pounding into Pinky 's wet cunt, all the while Pinky  was sucking on my clit and pussy lips. When Sid  lifted me up and started fucking me, he stopped once in a while to let his cock get sucked by Pinky  who was eagerly waiting like for a bitch for a bone.
At one point of time, I put my finger inside Sid 's asshole when he was balls deep into Pinky 's pussy. Later, I was fucking Sid  sitting on top of him, while he was eating Pinky 's pussy, who was also sitting on top of him. Pinky  and I were kissing each other on the top, thus forming a triangle. I was jumping up and down on Sid  and was close to my orgasm, and I believe even Pinky  was getting close to hers because of the merciless eating by Sid  down below.
It was like an never ending orgy , that went on and on .
It went on for next few months until Sid went back to his home
Like Reply