Incest Son brings out the slut in his mom
Hello everyone, I am Meena 55-year-old divorced busty Mother. I live with my son Shiven, who is 31 and divorced. I am 5.2ft in height with a busty body of 36D-34-38. This story is about beginning my dead sex life at 55 and becoming a nymphomaniac. Let’s begin.
I was married at 19 and had my son at 24. It was a forceful marriage, but still, I got through it for so many years. Later, when my son got independent, he couldn’t see us fighting anymore, and we decided to get separated.
My son got married two years ago to his long-time girlfriend. But her parents disapproved of it. She eloped with him to get married but couldn’t get to terms with it and left my son. He was very depressed, and this was the time we came close.

I started spending more time with him, and he also liked it. I kissed him on the cheeks when he left for work, hugged him, etc. We had gotten pretty close as we were the only ones for each other. He made me join the yoga classes, and because of that, I had lost a lot of weight and toned my body more.
I like to be trendy, not like wearing jeans or anything. But yes, he would encourage me to wear full-length gowns and tight leggings with hip-cut kurtas showing my figure. I also loved it.
He masturbated in the bathroom when he went for a bath. I knew it but didn’t say anything. I cleaned the washbasin one day, and he was in the tub. He did not latch the door properly, and with my push, it opened up. He was so engrossed in his task that he did not realize it, but I saw his dick standing up.
He had a nice 7-inch long and 2.5-inch thick boner. I watched it for a couple of minutes. I was angry at first watching him do that. I felt disgusted. After that incident, I did not talk to him for four days, and he did not realize why. I could see he was confused.
After thinking from his point of view, I understood and let it go. But the image of his hard prick was not going away from my mind. We again got back to normal. But this incident brought us even closer. I started loving his presence and touch on me.
The monsoons had started, and even he had a break from work. We decided to make a short trip, and he planned to go to Goa! I had never gone to Goa in my life. But I never knew that city was where I would become a slut.
We reached Goa on Friday night. Since I was tired from the journey, we went and slept. The next day he rented a scooter and took me to places in Goa, the Calangute beach, temples, the churches, etc. I did not go in the waters that day, just enjoying a beach stroll.
I sat close to him, hugging him on the scooter, and roamed Goa wearing leggings and kurta like a mother. He asked me to wear a gown the next day as the dress looked old-fashioned. I wore my long gown over my matching bra and panty and headed out.
He took me to the beaches again, and we strolled across. He wanted to go the watersports, but since I did not show interest, he did not. He got bored but still kept taking me to places. In the evening, he took me to Aarambol beach. We walked the entire stretch of the beach.
The sun was going down, and we quietly settled on the hot sand, watching the sun go down. He kept his head on my shoulder, the waves were making noise, and no one was there on the beach. I felt a bit romantic in there.
Shiven: “Chhaan vatate na, chal na panyaat khelu.” (Feeling nice, right? Let us go and play in the water for some time.)
Me: “Nahi tu jaa, mi nahi yet. Sagli oli hoin me.” (No you go, I will be all wet)
He pestered me for a while, and then dropped his face. I felt bad for my boy, and I told him.
Me: “Are mi kahi kapde nahi anle, oli jhaali tar kasa chalel mag?” ( I haven’t brought extra clothes)
But it did not change his mood. I looked around, and there was no one. So to cheer my son up, I said, “Ok, let’s go.” He was overjoyed. He got up and removed his shirt.
I looked around again and removed my gown. I was standing in a bra and panty in front of him. He was lost looking at me like that. I snapped him out and said.
Me: “Chal aata lavkar.” (Let’s go now.)

That look from him made my pussy twitch. I felt nice about my body with that ogling from my son. We went into the waters and stood there first. The waves came to our knees. His shorts got wet.

Me: “Are shorts ka nahi kadhle, jaa kadhun ye.” (Remove your shorts.)

He hesitated, then I said, “Tyaat kay aahe, kay lajto majhya samor jaa kadhun ye.” (Why are you shy in front of me? Go, remove them.)

He was excited, looking at me. He removed his shorts and got into the waters in his underwear to hide his boner. We splashed water on each other. He then pushed me into the water. I came back and tried to push him too. But he was standing firm on the ground.

We got into a small wrestling kind of mode. Our bodies were rubbing against each other. We went on for 15 minutes, but then a big wave came, and we both fell into the water. I was on top of him. He was lying on his back and drenched. I felt his hard dick rub against me.

I sat on him and teased him. His dick was rock hard now, and I felt the whole length. It was rubbing over my crotch. It felt nice. I started moving my hip. My pussy was getting rubbed on his underwear over the dick. We both looked at each other.

I could see the lust in his eyes, which made my pussy leak seeing the excitement in a man’s eye. I got up, pulled his underwear, and his dick sprang up like a pole, long and hard. I spat on his dick, moved my panty and rubbed my naked pussy on his naked dick. We both were enjoying ourselves.

My pussy was wet after years after my menopause. The rubbing increased, and we both moved a little at one point. The dick went straight in my pussy!

Me: “Aaah!”

I let out a soft moan. We stayed like that. Our eyes met. A minute later, I started moving my hip two and fro. We both were moaning now.

Shiven: “Aaah!”

Our speed increased, and he started matching my movements. I bent forward, and we kissed. We were moving faster now, and I was riding hard. He opened my bra and pulled it off my hands. I was in seventh heaven. I started jumping on his dick. He held my boobs and pinched my nipples.

I could sense the pressure build-up. After 20 minutes of sensual fucking I had my orgasm. I collapsed on his chest and was breathing heavily. My panty and his underwear were soiled. It started raining, and the rains came down heavily. But he was not done yet. He was still hard.

We kissed each other in a sensual lip lock for 5 minutes. He pushed me on my back, pulled my panty out, removed his underwear and came on top of me. He started to fuck me slowly, inserting his full length in me and hitting my G-spot, licking my neck and one hand pinching my nipples.

Five minutes later, he started pounding me hard. I was in ecstasy. I was having the best sex of my life with my son on an open beach naked. I was enjoying it. These thoughts built the pressure in my pussy again. I could sense him coming to climax too. I held his butt and made him pound more.

Me: “Aaah! Thambu nako, karat raha. Jorat asach jorat kar, aah!” (Don’t stop, pound me harder. Keep doing it.)

We both fucked like rabbits for the next five minutes. He bit my boobs. I bit his shoulders, scratched his back, and then both had orgasms together. I made him cum in me. We both were catching our breath. He laid on me, and his dick was still in me.

I hugged him tightly, and so did he. We were naked on the beach. In the pouring rain, kissing each other like lovers.

Me: “Wow! kay have tu. Mala navhata mahit evdha chaan karto tu. Thank you.” ( Wow, you fuck so well, I never knew you could do sex so well.)

Shiven: “Hya mule tar tine mala sodla and nighun geli.” (That’s the reason she left me and went away.)
Me: “Mhanje? (Means?)
Shiven: “Sangto, par aadhi kapde ghalun nighuya.” (I’ll tell you. But first let’s wear our clothes and go.)

When I checked, my bra and panty were soiled. I couldn’t wear them. Shiven wore his shorts. My gown was also soiled. I had nothing to wear. He made me wear his t-shirt. It came to my mid-thighs, but my nipples were pointing. We went to a nearby tree
What happened next, I will tell in the next part.
If You Wanna Chat 
kiranraj572gmail.com
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello All, Meena here again. As we saw in the last part, I had steamy sex with my son Shiven on the open beach. We moved into an open hut to get some shade. We waited there.

Shiven was looking out. There was an awkward silence between us. I felt so good after the sex with him. I did not feel guilty about it, but he probably did. The rain stopped, and we left on the scooter. When I sat, the t-shirt came up and showed my entire thighs. I, and if he got up, my pussy would be visible.

I felt free and young, and my stud son was with me. I hugged my son from behind, my boobs were pressing against his bareback, and that thin material of the t-shirt did not help hide my poking nipples.

He got hard with the touch, and his dick formed a tent in his shorts. I could feel it when my hands touched. When he got down, his dick was hard as a rock.

Me: “Attach tar jhala tujha, parat taatla toh.”( You cum just now, and it is hard again?)

He was stunned by these words of mine. He was silent for a few seconds, and then he spoke.

Shiven: “Haach tar problem aahe. Mhanun tar tine divorce dila mala. Majhi sexual appetite khup aahe and tila te jhepla nahi. Mi roj tila jhavaycho, pan ek round nantar ti thakun jaaychi. Nantar mag te roj pasun athavdyatun 3 vela var aala, mag ek. Tila vaatla tine asa kami kela ki majhi pan savay jaail. Par mala khushi navhti and chid chid vhaychi. Tevha kallala ki maala addiction aahe. Amhi doctor kade gelo tar tyaane sangitla ki hormonal imbalance mule hotay asa. Tila majhya shi sex karava lagnar kivva dusra upay baghava lagel, mhanun tine mala sodla.”

( I used to fuck her every day, then it reduced to twice per week and then once. She thought reducing it would lower my libido, but I was never satisfied. We checked with the doctor. He said I have a hormonal imbalance, so I need to have sex every day. She couldn’t deal with it, so she left me.)

Me: “Mala ka nahi sangitla tu he?” (Why didn’t you tell me this before?)

We entered the hotel room, his t-shirt was up to my ass, and I could see him lusting for my body.

Shiven: “Tula sangun pan kay upyog hota, tine tar haath var kele already.” (What could you have done about it? She had given up already.)

Me: “Aww, majha porga, mag ti gelya pasun tu kasa control kartoy?”(How are you dealing with this after the divorce?)

He was silent. He didn’t speak anything. I sensed the awkwardness, and I went to him. I pulled his head towards me, looked into his eyes, and said.

Me: “Kay jhala?” (What happened?)

Shiven: “Sorry, mala control nahi jhala, and sex kela mi tujhya shi.” (Sorry, I couldn’t control myself and had sex with you.)

He was still hard while speaking to me.

Me: “Chup! Mala khup avadla, and mi pan enjoy kela tujha jhavna. Khup dumdaar aahe tujha lund. (saying this, I gave him a peck and was rubbing his dick over the shorts) Murkha hoti ti porgi, bara jhala sodla tine tula. Shevti majhach porga tu. Majha pan sex appetite khup hota.Par tujha baap kadhi majhi aag vijavu shakla nahi. Mhanun amcha kadhich patla nahi. Mi saarkhi bhandayche. Mag mi majhi icchach daabli, jasa tu dabli aahes aata. Aj itkya varshani majhya chut madhye lund gela. Thank you, baby.”

(Shut up. I loved the sex and enjoyed it. She was dumb to leave this amazing dick. You got your sex appetite from me. Your father couldn’t satisfy my sexual urges, so we were never on good terms. Then I killed my urges, but today I felt relaxed. You fucked me so well. Thank you, baby.)

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and got naked. His eyes got big, and I took his dick in my hands.

Me: “Aj pasun jevha jevha tujha taatel, tevha majhya chut madhye taak toh lund. Majhi evdha varshanchi aag aahe ti vijavun taak.” (From today, keep putting that hard dick in my pussy, fill me with your cum every day.)

Saying this, I kissed him. He also got horny and kissed me back like mad. He pushed me onto the bed, made me spread my legs and started licking me. This was the first time anyone was doing it.

He kept licking me hard for 5 minutes. I squirted on his face hard. This was the first time I had squirted like this, and I had my orgasm so hard I was panting for breath.

Me: “Madarchod, kay hota he, thank you. Veda kartoy tu mala.” (Motherfucker that was awesome.)

Shiven then brought his dick close to my mouth. He did not say anything. I licked his dick. It tasted nice. I started sucking it like a lollypop. I had never given a blowjob, but with Shiven moaning, I was sure I wasn’t doing wrong either.

He held my head with one hand and started fucking my mouth, and another hand was rubbing my pussy. I had spread my legs like a whore. His dick went down my throat, and it felt so lovely. He fucked my mouth for 3-4 minutes, then removed it to let me breathe.

I made him lie on his back and started riding him. He matched his hip movement with mine, and his dick touched my G-spot and stimulated me to the hilt. I bent forward, put my boobs in his mouth, and he started sucking them.

Me: “Aah! Asach jhav. Ashich marat raha majhi chut. Aj pasun jevha tujha lund taathel, taak tyala majhya chut madhye. Mi pan tujhya saathi majhe paay kholen, ved laavtoy tujha lund mala.” (Oh fuck! Aah! Keep fucking me like this whenever you feel like. Keep putting that dick in me)

Shiven: ” Vichar kar, mi ekda besharam jhalo na tar divas bhar tula naagda theven and randi saarkha jhavat raahin.” (Think of it, I will keep you naked and fuck you like a whore the entire day.)

Me: ” Ho chalel, tu bolshil tithe naagdi hoin mi. Divas bhar naagdi firen tula pahije tar, bas jhavat raha mala. Tu majha porga aahe mich tula evdha stamina dila, mag majhya madhye pan aahe tujha lund majhyat ghyaycha. Tula mala randi saarkha jhavaychya aahe na jhav, mi tayyar aahe tujhi Randi banayla.”

(Yes, I will stay naked whenever and wherever you ask me. You are my son. You have this stamina from me. Do you think I can’t fuck you the whole day? You want to make me a whore, then make me and fuck me.)

He got a bit wild and started pounding me in that position. His dick was moving in and out hard and fast now. He slowed down and spoke.

Shiven: “Vichar kar parat ekda, Majhi randi banlis tar mi tula ardha naagda firven, ughdyavar jhaven. Laaz sharam kahi nahi thevnar mi.” (Think about it, I will make you a whore and fuck you amongst people, expose your assets.)

Me: “Laaz sharam sodhun dhili mi. Aj paasun mi tujhi randi bayko and tu majha bhadva navra, majhe sagle hole tujhe. Tu bolshil te kapde ghalen mi, naagdi pan firen pahije tar bas mala jhavat raha.” ( I have given up all my shame, from today I am your mistress and you are my pimp.)

He bit my boobs hard. His teeth marks were on my boobs. He turned, made me go on my fours facing the mirror, and started fucking me like a bitch. We watched each other in the mirror and were turned on to the hilt.

We fucked like that for another 5 minutes, and then both came simultaneously. He shot his load in me. He fell on my back. I turned my head and kissed him.

Me: “Kashi vaatli majhi chut?”( How was my pussy?)

Shiven: “Garam ani oli. Tichi tar evdhi oli navhti hot.” (Hot and wet. She wouldn’t get that wet.)

I snuggled onto his chest.

Me: “Thank you, baby. Aj khup varshaani majhi chut santushta jhaali. Aj madarchod banlas tu. Ani mummy la randi banvaycha aahe tula madarchod.” (Thank you, baby, my pussy has been satisfied after so long. You are an official mother fucker from today.)

Shiven: “Ho aj pasun tu bindass apli life jagaycha. Mala tar tula short ani sexy dresses madhye baghaycha aahe. s
Hot Picks
XXX Stories
Sex Cams
Son brings out the slut in his Marathi mom – Part 2
Fuccksucck 2022-06-21 Comments 516 531931,957
This story is part of a series:
keyboard_arrow_left Son brings out the slut in his Marathi mom
keyboard_arrow_right Son brings out the slut in his Marathi mom – Part 3
View all stories in series
Hello All, Meena here again. As we saw in the last part, I had steamy sex with my son Shiven on the open beach. We moved into an open hut to get some shade. We waited there.

Shiven was looking out. There was an awkward silence between us. I felt so good after the sex with him. I did not feel guilty about it, but he probably did. The rain stopped, and we left on the scooter. When I sat, the t-shirt came up and showed my entire thighs. I, and if he got up, my pussy would be visible.

I felt free and young, and my stud son was with me. I hugged my son from behind, my boobs were pressing against his bareback, and that thin material of the t-shirt did not help hide my poking nipples.

He got hard with the touch, and his dick formed a tent in his shorts. I could feel it when my hands touched. When he got down, his dick was hard as a rock.

Me: “Attach tar jhala tujha, parat taatla toh.”( You cum just now, and it is hard again?)

He was stunned by these words of mine. He was silent for a few seconds, and then he spoke.

Shiven: “Haach tar problem aahe. Mhanun tar tine divorce dila mala. Majhi sexual appetite khup aahe and tila te jhepla nahi. Mi roj tila jhavaycho, pan ek round nantar ti thakun jaaychi. Nantar mag te roj pasun athavdyatun 3 vela var aala, mag ek. Tila vaatla tine asa kami kela ki majhi pan savay jaail. Par mala khushi navhti and chid chid vhaychi. Tevha kallala ki maala addiction aahe. Amhi doctor kade gelo tar tyaane sangitla ki hormonal imbalance mule hotay asa. Tila majhya shi sex karava lagnar kivva dusra upay baghava lagel, mhanun tine mala sodla.”

( I used to fuck her every day, then it reduced to twice per week and then once. She thought reducing it would lower my libido, but I was never satisfied. We checked with the doctor. He said I have a hormonal imbalance, so I need to have sex every day. She couldn’t deal with it, so she left me.)

Me: “Mala ka nahi sangitla tu he?” (Why didn’t you tell me this before?)

We entered the hotel room, his t-shirt was up to my ass, and I could see him lusting for my body.

Shiven: “Tula sangun pan kay upyog hota, tine tar haath var kele already.” (What could you have done about it? She had given up already.)

Me: “Aww, majha porga, mag ti gelya pasun tu kasa control kartoy?”(How are you dealing with this after the divorce?)

He was silent. He didn’t speak anything. I sensed the awkwardness, and I went to him. I pulled his head towards me, looked into his eyes, and said.

Me: “Kay jhala?” (What happened?)

Shiven: “Sorry, mala control nahi jhala, and sex kela mi tujhya shi.” (Sorry, I couldn’t control myself and had sex with you.)

He was still hard while speaking to me.

Me: “Chup! Mala khup avadla, and mi pan enjoy kela tujha jhavna. Khup dumdaar aahe tujha lund. (saying this, I gave him a peck and was rubbing his dick over the shorts) Murkha hoti ti porgi, bara jhala sodla tine tula. Shevti majhach porga tu. Majha pan sex appetite khup hota.Par tujha baap kadhi majhi aag vijavu shakla nahi. Mhanun amcha kadhich patla nahi. Mi saarkhi bhandayche. Mag mi majhi icchach daabli, jasa tu dabli aahes aata. Aj itkya varshani majhya chut madhye lund gela. Thank you, baby.”

(Shut up. I loved the sex and enjoyed it. She was dumb to leave this amazing dick. You got your sex appetite from me. Your father couldn’t satisfy my sexual urges, so we were never on good terms. Then I killed my urges, but today I felt relaxed. You fucked me so well. Thank you, baby.)

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and got naked. His eyes got big, and I took his dick in my hands.

Me: “Aj pasun jevha jevha tujha taatel, tevha majhya chut madhye taak toh lund. Majhi evdha varshanchi aag aahe ti vijavun taak.” (From today, keep putting that hard dick in my pussy, fill me with your cum every day.)

Saying this, I kissed him. He also got horny and kissed me back like mad. He pushed me onto the bed, made me spread my legs and started licking me. This was the first time anyone was doing it.

He kept licking me hard for 5 minutes. I squirted on his face hard. This was the first time I had squirted like this, and I had my orgasm so hard I was panting for breath.

Me: “Madarchod, kay hota he, thank you. Veda kartoy tu mala.” (Motherfucker that was awesome.)

Shiven then brought his dick close to my mouth. He did not say anything. I licked his dick. It tasted nice. I started sucking it like a lollypop. I had never given a blowjob, but with Shiven moaning, I was sure I wasn’t doing wrong either.

He held my head with one hand and started fucking my mouth, and another hand was rubbing my pussy. I had spread my legs like a whore. His dick went down my throat, and it felt so lovely. He fucked my mouth for 3-4 minutes, then removed it to let me breathe.

I made him lie on his back and started riding him. He matched his hip movement with mine, and his dick touched my G-spot and stimulated me to the hilt. I bent forward, put my boobs in his mouth, and he started sucking them.

Me: “Aah! Asach jhav. Ashich marat raha majhi chut. Aj pasun jevha tujha lund taathel, taak tyala majhya chut madhye. Mi pan tujhya saathi majhe paay kholen, ved laavtoy tujha lund mala.” (Oh fuck! Aah! Keep fucking me like this whenever you feel like. Keep putting that dick in me)

Shiven: ” Vichar kar, mi ekda besharam jhalo na tar divas bhar tula naagda theven and randi saarkha jhavat raahin.” (Think of it, I will keep you naked and fuck you like a whore the entire day.)

Me: ” Ho chalel, tu bolshil tithe naagdi hoin mi. Divas bhar naagdi firen tula pahije tar, bas jhavat raha mala. Tu majha porga aahe mich tula evdha stamina dila, mag majhya madhye pan aahe tujha lund majhyat ghyaycha. Tula mala randi saarkha jhavaychya aahe na jhav, mi tayyar aahe tujhi Randi banayla.”

(Yes, I will stay naked whenever and wherever you ask me. You are my son. You have this stamina from me. Do you think I can’t fuck you the whole day? You want to make me a whore, then make me and fuck me.)

He got a bit wild and started pounding me in that position. His dick was moving in and out hard and fast now. He slowed down and spoke.

Shiven: “Vichar kar parat ekda, Majhi randi banlis tar mi tula ardha naagda firven, ughdyavar jhaven. Laaz sharam kahi nahi thevnar mi.” (Think about it, I will make you a whore and fuck you amongst people, expose your assets.)

Me: “Laaz sharam sodhun dhili mi. Aj paasun mi tujhi randi bayko and tu majha bhadva navra, majhe sagle hole tujhe. Tu bolshil te kapde ghalen mi, naagdi pan firen pahije tar bas mala jhavat raha.” ( I have given up all my shame, from today I am your mistress and you are my pimp.)

He bit my boobs hard. His teeth marks were on my boobs. He turned, made me go on my fours facing the mirror, and started fucking me like a bitch. We watched each other in the mirror and were turned on to the hilt.

We fucked like that for another 5 minutes, and then both came simultaneously. He shot his load in me. He fell on my back. I turned my head and kissed him.

Me: “Kashi vaatli majhi chut?”( How was my pussy?)

Shiven: “Garam ani oli. Tichi tar evdhi oli navhti hot.” (Hot and wet. She wouldn’t get that wet.)

I snuggled onto his chest.

Me: “Thank you, baby. Aj khup varshaani majhi chut santushta jhaali. Aj madarchod banlas tu. Ani mummy la randi banvaycha aahe tula madarchod.” (Thank you, baby, my pussy has been satisfied after so long. You are an official mother fucker from today.)

Shiven: “Ho aj pasun tu bindass apli life jagaycha. Mala tar tula short ani sexy dresses madhye baghaycha aahe. Mahit aahe mala tula pan avad aahe tyaachi ti. Aj pasun bindass rahaycha, jevha kapde ghalayche aahe tevha ghaal and je ghalayche aahe te ghaal.”

(Yes, I want you to live your life from today. I know you like to wear short clothes exposing your toned body.)

Me: “Ho, aj pasun mi majhya porachi randi. Mala fakt jhava jhavi chi life pahije. Tu majhyaatlya randi la jaaga kelays, aata bagh tu.” (Yes, I always wanted this fucking life. Now you have woken up the whore in me. Wait and watch now.)

We kissed each other again and went to sleep naked in each other’s arms. Early in the morning, Shiven was hard again. I sucked his cock, and I loved it. He was hard in no time. He mounted me and fucked me like a bull. Again I went on my fours like a bitch, and he fucked me looking in the mirror.

This turned us on to the hilt. We both had our orgasms and collapsed on the bed. We drifted back to sleep, only to get up in the afternoon.

In this mother’s saga, I will tell you what happened next in Goa and how my life changed after coming back.
If You Wanna Chat 
kiranraj572gmail.com
Like Reply
Hello All, This is Meena here again. As we saw in the last part, I made my son mad for my pussy, and he fucked me like a bitch. We went to sleep after the morning sex only to get up in the evening. I was up, and my son was still sleeping.

I went to the washroom to freshen up, and when I returned, I checked my naked body in the mirror. My big boobs were red with bite marks, And my ass looked so nice with no wrinkles on it. I glowed on my face because of the fantastic fuck my son gave me.

He fucked the hole from where his existence came and claimed his mother as his. I felt proud of raising him. I recollected how he kissed me while fucked me, looking in the mirror and watching my son pound my pussy like a dog. It made me wet again.

I was rubbing my wet clit. I went and woke him up with a kiss and started to lick his tongue while my hands were massaging his cock. He broke the kiss, asked me to put my ass on his face, and put his dick in my mouth (69 position). He licked me hard and fast, and at the same time, I was sucking his dick now.

We fucked each other in the 69 position for good 25 minutes. I was the one to cum first, I still had his dick in my mouth, and he shot his cum in my mouth before I could take it out. This was the first time I had taken cum in my mouth. I felt yuck. But accidentally, I swallowed it, and it didn’t feel that bad. I liked it.

We got up and freshened up ourselves. I only had kurta’s, leggings, and some long gowns that covered me up totally. I never wore a padded bra and panty because of my size. He came and sat in the chair with his towel across his waist. I pulled it.

Me: “Kahi nahi ghalaycha, bagh mi kashi naagdi aahe. Tasach naagda rahaycha.” (Don’t wear your clothes. See, am I not naked?) “Saang kay pahije majhya jhavadya navrya la? Kase kapde ghatle pahije me.” (What does my fucker want me do?)

Shiven took his phone and showed me his ex-wife’s honeymoon photo. She had worn transparent baby doll gowns, bikinis showing off her boobs, and short dresses that were front opening and showed her ample boobs. They hardly managed to cover her bums, netted coverups etc.

Shiven: “Hya peksha pan mothi chinaal pahije tu mala.” (I want you to be a bigger slut than this.)

Me: “Acha tar tula mi ardhi naagdi firli pahije” ( Oh so you want me to roam the streets half naked.)

Shiven: “Ithech nahi, hya pudhe asech kapde ghaatle pahije tu. Randi banaycha na tula majhi? Mag mala majhi randi bayko modern and hot havi aahe. Nusta kapdech nahi, tar daru pyaycha, ciggarette pyaycha ashi modern havi aahe.”

(Not only in Goa, but I want you to change yourself into a cock loving slut. I want my slutty wife to wear skimpy clothes, open my leg, and smoke and drink everything.)

Me: “Barobar porga jamna la ghaatla aahe me. Sagla karen mi tujhya lund saathi. Aj pasun laaz sharam sagli sodhli mi, bas majhi chut and tujha lund. Jithe bolshil mi naagdi hoil. Chal mag jaau and shopping karu.” (Yes, I will do everything for you. Let’s go shopping then.)

We got up, had a bath, and cleaned ourselves. He wanted me to wear something sexy, and I did not have anything. I removed hi T neck sando and wore that. That came till my bums covered only half of them. I took the scissors and cut the leggings so that they only covered my huge ass.

I wore them without my panty. He was excited looking at me like this. We went shopping, and I brought all kinds of skimpy clothes shorter than my daughter-in-law wore. The bikini covered my nipples, and beach coverups failed to cover anything. I tried all these and showed them to him in the changing room.

He was hard and wanted tofuck, but since we were in India, he couldn’t.
On the way home, we brought liquor, and I asked him to get me smokes too. I already gave him a handjob on the scooter. As soon as we shut our room door, He tore my clothes up. He was rock hard.

He lubricated his cock with his spit and put it in my wet pussy. He was fucking me rough and hard, talking dirty with me. He fucked me for 20 mins and cum in me. I also had my orgasm. We were lying naked. It was 8 at night. He poured two glasses of whisky on the rocks and gave one to me.

Shiven: “To my new hot fucking wife. Cheers!”

Me: “To my new slutty journey, cheers!”

We both had it bottoms up. I never had liquor, it burnt as it went down, but I started to feel good. I asked him to smoke, and he taught me how to smoke. After I could, I smoked 3 cigarettes in a row and was almost 3 pegs down. I was a little dizzy but felt nice.

Shiven: “C’mon, dress up. Let’s go to a pub.”

Me: ” Yes, kay ghalu mi?” ( What do you want me to wear?)

Shiven: ” Je ghalun pan na ghatlya sarkha asel.” ( Something that won’t feel like you are dressed.)

I wore the spaghetti skin-fitting short dress with undergarments. It showed my ample bosoms and failed to cover my ass. Shiven took me to a pub, but it wasn’t like the renowned pubs.

We went to one in Candolim. It was dim, music was loud, people were smoking, and some girls wore skimpiest clothes and looked like foreigners. I saw people snuggling into each of the girls, grinding their dicks on their asses, touching their boobs.

Shiven brought me a beer. I was having for the first time. I didn’t like the taste, but he asked me to keep going. We were at a corner table. I was snuggling onto him. He pushed his hand around and pressed my boobs, kissing me in between on my lips. I was getting turned on.

I excused him and went to the washroom. I saw girls touching upon their make-ups, and all looked like sluts. They looked at me. They were whores. I was in the closet when I heard.

Girl1: “Yeh tera waala kaafi chikna hai re, kitna lutaya usne abhi tak.” ( the guy with you is handsome. How much did he spend?)

Girl 2: ” Bara hazaar ke liye kaat chuki hu, aur raat mein dus alag dega.” (Twelve thousand and he will pay ten more in the night.)

Girl 1: “Kya baat hai, Kaise pataya usko?”

Girl 2: ” Are abhi usko red-room main short session diya, muh mein liya. Bohut tagda hai uska. Session ke baad pucha usne toh 10000 ka rate fix kiya puri raat ka.” (I gave him a short session today in the red room. So he booked me for the night for ten grand.)

I then realised that all the girls here were whores and dancing with men. I came out of the closet and washed my hands. I touched my make-up when a girl approached me.

Girl: “Tujhe pehli baar dekha hai yaha, nayi join kiya kya? Aur tera item bhi kadak hai.” ( I haven’t seen you before. Have you joined in new? And the guy looks handsome.)

Me: ” Nahi, Main yaha ki nahi hu. Pune se laaya mujjhe chaar din ke liye.” ( He brought me from Pune for four days.)

Girl: “Waah, kitna de raha woh? Kya rate hai tera?”( Wow, how much is he paying you? How much are you charging him for one night.)

Her words turned me on to the hilt. I felt like a slut. I lit up a cigarette and talked to her.

Me: “Main ek night ka 15000 leti hu. Par isko concession diya hai. Mera aashiq hai, bohut tagda lund hai iska and bohut der tak pelta hai. Toh isse 10000 hi le rahi ek night ka.” ( I charge 15k for the night. But I gave him a concession since he is my mad lover and a great fucker.)

I was too turned on. I removed my bra and panty and put them in the bag.

Girl: “Yeh kya kar rahi hai?” (What are you doing?)

Me: “Are chut mein khujli hui hai, toh red room jaake mitati hu usse. Kaha hai ye red room yaha?” (I am feeling horny now, so will fuck him in the red room. Where is it?)
She showed me the way to the red room. I went out to Shiven. He was waiting for me desperately. I went and sat on his lap, took my panty out from my purse and gave it to him. He got excited. T

hen I pulled my spaghetti strap aside and showed my ample cleavage and boobs. Now the dress was a bit transparent, so if anyone saw me in night bright light, they could see my big boobs. I could feel his cock hardening.

Me: “Madarchod, mala ya randi khanyaat aanlas na aata jhav mala hya randyan sarkha var jaaun. Chal.” (You Motherfucker, you got me in the house, now fuck me like a whore in the room upstairs.)

Saying this, I gave him a nice wet kiss and pulled him towards the red room. As we were climbing the stairs, Shiven had gotten wild, and he was rubbing my ass beneath my dress. My whole ass was seen. The girl told me where to get the keys to the red room.

I gave her name, and the man up there took 1200 bucks. The red room was nothing but a room with a bed and a cloth partition, just like they have in the ICUs. As soon as we got the access, I saw whores fucking their clients. There were around 5 whores in there with their clients.

Shiven was horny watching this, and so was I. I pulled my dress over my head and got naked. Shiven pulled his jeans down. I bent and started sucking his dick.

Me: “Aah! kay taatla aahe haa lund. Kiti kadak ani mast. Ghe randi pahije hoti na, jhav mala ithe randyan madhye aata.” (You so hot and horny, you wanted me to be a whore, right? Now fuck me in the whore house.)

Shiven was pressing my boobs. I laid him and started sucking him. He was fingering my pussy. I was leaking already.

Shiven: “Ho ga randi, kashi nagdi jhaali. Aaj tujhi gandach marto mi.” (Yes, you whore. Wait, I will fuck your ass.)

Shiven pulled me onto the bed and started pounding me. The cloth was not covered properly, and I moved it more for the slut next door to have a look. She was staring. My legs were spread and in the air, and Shiven was standing and pounding me hard.

Me: “Aah! Jhav aur jorat jhav madarchod. Ah vijav majhi aah! (Harder, you mother fucker, fuck me harder now.)

I was moaning loudly, like other females too. He then turned me into doggy style. I stretched my arms and slid the curtain, and we were openly fucking now. Shiven put oil from the table on his dick and kept fingering me with those oily fingers.

I was licking and sucking his dick. He made me lie flat on the bed and entered me from behind.

Me: “Halu Halu aai jhavadya, aaah! gaand faatli maji, aah! (Slow, you bastard, my ass is torn now.)

Shiven kept licking my back and neck, and I felt good after some time. He started to fuck me harder.

Shiven: “Aah! Aj pasun mi roj tujhi gaand marnar. Kiti mothi gand aah tujhi, evdhi tight and kadak” Sataak!! ( Ah! from today, I am going to fuck your ass. What an ass this is.)

He spanked my butt hard. Sataak!

Me: “Ho bhadvya asach jhavat raha, roj toh lund taak majhyaat. Vedi jhaali mi tujhya lund saathi.” (Yes, you bastard, keep fucking me like this, keep putting your dick in me.)

He fucked me there for 30 minutes, and we both cum together. The neighbouring man fucking the whore came in and asked me for my rate and my pimp. But Shiven said he was my pimp, and I was his property for now.

We went back to the deck. I downed a few pegs of tequila shots. I was high, already dancing like a maniac moving my booty. Shiven was holding me, pressing my bums, and kissing me in front of everyone. We left the pub at 3 am. I was tipsy totally.

Shiven made me hug him tight, held my hand and drove to the hotel. He pulled my strap down in the lift, pressed my bums and sucked my left boob. I was giving him a handjob. When the elevator stopped at the floor, the housekeeping lady saw us.

I went like that with my messed-up dress, holding his dick in my hand in the room in front of the lady. That night Shiven fucked me again till 5 in the morning. Then we slept only to get up in the evening.

This was the start of my fucking journey with my son. I wanted to continue it after returning, but it wouldn’t be easy with known people. I will tell you what happened next and how my nymphomaniac life began in the next story.
If You Wanna Chat 
kiranraj572gmail.com
Like Reply
As we saw in the last part, my son fucked me like a whore in the whore house. We returned to the hotel and had another hot session with him before we slept at 5 in the morning. Let’s see what happens further.

I woke up in the late afternoon after the satisfactory fuck. The room was messed up with our clothes lying everywhere. Liquor bottles, ashtray filled with buds. I never imagined I would ever lead a life like this, but my son made it possible.

I wanted to come to Goa for so long. But probably Goa was supposed to change my life forever. So, I came with the man I brought into this world. I freshened up and called the room service for tea. When the waiter came in, I covered my son and just wore the satin bathrobe he had brought me.

It just covered my bums. My whole legs and my nipples were pointing. The waiter ogled at me, and it made my pussy twitch. I lit a cigarette and was smoking on the balcony, sipping tea. My bathrobe was reminiscing the wild time my son gave me.

How he fucked me in that room and how I loved to see myself getting fucked by him watching in the mirror. I was in the thoughts when Shiven groped me from the back and pressed my boobs. He was naked. With my touch, I saw his cock gaining strength.

I started rubbing his dick. He bent and kissed me on the lips. I turned around and started sucking him on the balcony. He opened my robe, spread my legs and rubbed my pussy at first and then started fingering it. We both had a good oral session for 10 minutes.

After which, he was rock hard, and I was slippery wet. I asked him to fuck me, and he obliged. He signalled to go to bed. Instead, I got up, removed my robe, bent in front of him holding the railings, and asked him to fuck me there. He got up, inserted his dick in me from the back, and started fucking me.

He was kissing the back of my neck and my head and, at the same time, talking dirty.

Shiven: “Kashi ughdyavar chudte randi. Kiti oli aahe chut tujhi, kadhi pasun majhya lund chi vaat baghte?” (Getting fucked in the open, you whore, you are wet for my dick since when were you waiting to get fucked.)

Me: “Haan madarchod, tujhya lund chich vaat baghat hote mi uthlyapasun. Ani Randi aahe na mi, mag mala ughdyavar chudnyachi kasli laaz. tulach pahije na mi naagdi firu lokan samor, mag jhav mala ithech joraaat.”

(Yes, you motherfucker. I have been waiting for your dick since I woke up. And you called me a whore. Then why should I be ashamed of getting fucked in the open.)

He fucked me hard after hearing those words. I saw a couple watching us fuck from below. He turned and put me on the table. He kept fucking me from the front, licking my neck and kissing me passionately.

Someone was making a video of us fucking, but from below, I told him. He wanted to stop and go in, but I asked him to continue. I was turned on with someone watching.

Me: Ithech chod mala, karat raha asach aah!. Banavu de tyanna video, evdha lambun kahi nahi disnar chehre pan. Jorat ajun jorat maar majhi chut. (No, fuck me here only. Let them make a video they can’t see our faces.)

He fucked me for 20 minutes, and I squirted on his cock. I was so turned on. I was spent and laid there on the table, catching my breath and giving him a hand job. Then I bent and took his dick in my mouth and sucked him until he shot his load inside my mouth. This time I liked the taste.

We had a bath together and packed our stuff. I left all the clothes I got from home and took all the sexy clothes we bought In Goa. Our flight was at10 pm. I wore a halter neck dress that he got me. It stuck to my body, showing my figure to everyone.

Shiven pulled me closer and kissed me. He unhooked my bra, and I stopped him, saying we would miss the flight. He asked me to remove my undergarments, and I obliged. On the flight, men and women were ogling me. Shiven got hard on the flight. I gave him a handjob covering us with a blanket.

After we got down and took the cab, the cab driver was ogling my boobs and cleavage. I was getting wet with this. But at the same time, I was also scared about what if someone saw us.

But Shiven had other ideas. We reached home at around 1.30. I got from the cab and was walking to the entrance of the building when Shiven stopped me.

Me: “Kay kartoy, Koni baghitla tar problem hoil. Chal ghari jaau aadhi?” (What are you doing? What if someone sees me like this?)

Shiven: “Tuch tar bollis mi Laaz sharam sodhun dili mhanun. Jevha lokan samor naagdi balcony madhye chudat hoti tevha nahi laazli mag aata kashala?” ( You only said I have given up all my shame. When you dint shy from getting fucked in front of people on the balcony, why shying now?)

Me: “Mag kay aata ithe nagda karun jhavto ka maala?” ( So you going to make me naked and fuck me here?)

Shiven: ” Nahi, chal.”

He pulled me and unlocked his car. He already had the key with him. I was so wet with the ogling, I also stepped in the car, and we started kissing like mad. Shiven was fulfilling his fantasy. He removed my dress and made me naked. I unzipped his pants, pulled his dick out, and started sucking him.

He started fingering my butthole, pressing my boobs, and pinching my nipples. I had never imagined myself being so slutty ever. But I loved it. He was hard in no time, and his hard prick glistened with my saliva. He pulled me up and kissed me.

Shiven: “Randi saali, evdhi majja yete tula. Bagh kashi excited houn chokhte majha lund. Kiti oli jhaali aahe ti chut.” (You whore. You like this so much, and look how excited you are and fucking me here.)

Me: “Tuch mala randi banavla aahes, ugdyavar naagda karun jhavla tuch. Aata hya randi la shaant karaychi jababdari tujhi. Tulach pahije hoti na mi ashi rastya var pan naagdi jhavnaari. Ghe aata. ye chal taak toh lund majhya chut madhye.”

(You only woke up the whore in me. You wanted me to be your naked slut, didn’t you, so now take this. Come fuck me now.)

I went on him and inserted his dick in me. He let out a moan.

Shiven: Aah! kay garam aahe tujhi choot and kiti oli pan. (Your cunt is so hot and wet.)

I started twerking on his dick and moving my ass two and fro. Our lips were locked, tongues were fighting, and he was pressing my boobs. Aah! Thinking about it makes me wet. He matched my movements, and his dick was plunging deep into me.

He held my butt and was fucking me hard. I guess the car was moving. We fucked like this for 10 minutes, and I had my orgasm out of the excitement. He turned me on my fours and started licking me from behind, licked my butts, my hamstrings etc. Man, that was a turn-on.

I was getting hot again. He licked me for nice 10 minutes, and I was wet again. Then he made me face the back of the car and fucked me from behind. He started pounding me hard. I was moaning, and the car was shaking. If somebody had walked by, they would have seen us fucking in the car.

I was not worried. I wanted his dick in me. We were cramped for space in the car, he made me lie on the back seat and fucked me from behind, but the space was less. I opened the door, pulled him out of the car, went to the front, and bent on the bonnet. He was stunned.

Me: “Kay ghabartoys, tula jhavaycha hota na mala ughdyavar ghe aata, taak toh lund majhya chut madhye.” (Why are you worried now? C’mon, you wanted me to fuck with you in the open, right? Now put that prick in my pussy.)

Shiven entered me again and held me from the back. This time he was pulling my boobs. I turned around and kissed him. We kept fucking like rabbits in heat. It was past 2 am in the night, and everyone was fast asleep. We fucked out there in the open for another 10 minutes.

Shiven shot his load inside me. I was on the verge of a second orgasm and wanted it. I sat on the bonnet, opened my legs, and pushed his head to my pussy. He licked me hard for 5 more minutes, and I had my second orgasm. We both were spent and laid there on the bonnet naked.

Two minutes later, we got up. I took the bathrobe out, wore it and came back home. We cleaned ourselves and slept. The next morning I woke up naked in my son’s arms. He was fast asleep, and I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt younger and hornier, and all I noticed were the bite marks I had on me.

I wanted this. I remembered the fuck of last night. I was so horny and felt young. If people had gathered around and made our videos, I wouldn’t have stopped fucking my son. I was addicted to his cock.

We started staying naked at home and cuddling each other. I joined a group of like-minded horny women from the net. They had young boyfriends or called in gigolo services and would spend time with them. I introduced them to Shiven as my boyfriend. It was our drinking, smoking and poker club.

We went to the same gym where some ladies had sex with their gym trainers. We would be naked in our changing room, and one of them would fuck the trainer there. They would pay for extra services. Gym clothes were us wearing bras and hot shorts covered over ass t. Trainers would also feel our bodies.

I took Shiven to the gym, and he started training me personally. He gelled in very quickly with other females. He would change his clothes with us in our changing rooms. All the ladies would ogle at his cock, and try to seduce him. We would even have sex in the changing room in front of everyone.

I loved being fucked in front of people. I had lost weight, my body was toned, my bums got tighter, and my boobs swelled up. We changed the maid at home. She was a widow in her 40s and worked naked at our place. We started having threesomes with the maid.

And I realised that I was bisexual. A woman’s body also fascinated me.
It was our first sex anniversary, and I got the best gift in the world that day. Shiven had sold our house and got us into a new locality. We were on the 17th floor, and the only house occupied was on the floor.

It was a 2 bedroom house with a balcony, and no one could see us there. Our maid was in the flat. She made the ‘Griha Pravesh’ arrangements. When we came, she stopped us. Shiven was already pulling his clothes out. She tore my dress, cut my bra and panties and made me naked.

Shiven was already hard with the excitement. She bent, guided his cock in me and then asked me to do the ‘Griha Pravesh.’ She put sindoor on my boobs. Instead of putting the hand marks on the wall, I had my boob marks on the wall. Shiven then fucked my pussy in the new house on the couch itself.

Our maid joined us, and we had a nice threesome sex in the house, the first thing to do. That evening he had arranged a party and called all the ladies in along with a few trainers and gigolos. I was dressed in a babydoll outfit, which kept me naked. The ladies were dressed in sexy outfits showing ample cleavage.

We drank, danced, smoked and then all fucked in the house. I was getting banged by Shiven, besides my friend riding her gym trainer. That night marked the sexual bliss for me, and I lost count of how many times I orgasmed. This was the start of my nymphomaniac journey.

After that day, we three used to be naked at home, and I would fuck Shiven atleast twice a day. He would satisfy his erections in my pussy. Smoking and drinking became normal, and when Shiven was busy, I would ask the maid to lick my pussy. But I wanted sex all the time
If You Wanna Chat 
kiranraj572gmail.com
Like Reply