Fantasy Fantasy world
I'm going to start a story from tomorrow.. only people who loves to read fantasy story can read this story.. all the characters are fiction.. names and places are imaginary.. this story is of different type so that every reader can enjoy it.. As it is a fantasy story, I will include actress as female characters and male characters are imaginary..

If you like the story, please support me
Otherwise you can give me suggestions to improve
[+] 1 user Likes Lusty horse's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My name is Vishnu. I was born in a small family in Hyderabad. My father has a shop near our house. I have 2 elder sisters. My father died when I was 6 years old. Then we shift to a new place in Hyderabad by selling our shop to others. Now my mom works as a teacher in a school which is near by to my house.

I completed my graduation and going back to my house. While I'm reaching one sage who was starving for water, I gave my water bottle to drink. After he drank, he gave me a blessing that whoever I want to fuck, they will get fucked by me.

I didn't believe what sage said and left that place. I never got that feeling anytime after that. After few weeks, me along with my family went to my cousin marriage.

Me, my 2 sisters and my cousins all were hanging out in the function. I got washroom. I didn't found out any bathroom,so I went into nearby bushes to piss. Just when I was pissing, I heard some sounds from the bushes. So I went into bushes to check out what was the sound. I saw my mom was with auto driver, the auto in which we came.

[Image: 99595-anushka4.gif]

I was shell shocked. Without making any noise, I went back and thinking about the scene that I saw. I even stopped listening what my cousins were saying. After staying for 20-30 minutes we went back in the same auto.

While driving, he was concentrating more on my mom than the way. After reaching home, he asked my mom for her number

Driver: Anushka, can I get your phone number??
Anushka: don't shout, my kids will listen.(and she gave away her number to driver)

After she came inside the house..
Me: do you know him mom??
Anushka:whom are you talking about babe??
Me: that auto driver who took your phone number
[Image: surprised-anushka-shetty.gif]

Anushka: heee.... is my school friend. And are you listening our conversation secretly??
Me: No!! I was just heard some conversation of yours.

At first I used to get angry when that auto driver used to come regularly to drop my mom from school to home. But one day when me and my sisters went out, auto driver came into our house and started fucking my mom pussy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDLPzjLIJQN6NVKhFwIwh...Q&usqp=CAU]

My sisters went to watch movie as I was not interested. So I peeped inside the window when I heard the moans of my mom. She was getting fucked with auto driver. My dick was raising and it was my first time that I was fapping.

He drilled her pussy while sucking her huge boobs. I never observed those huge boobs which were hidden inside the blouse. It turned on my dick and my lust on my mom was full on high. I never saw a women getting fucked and it was my first time experience to watch sex.

They were scolded each other in very bad words. I used to beat when someone talks vulgar language,but I'm enjoying it when they were using those vulgar words to scold each other. As it was my first shagg, I released my cum in 30 seconds and went to my friend house to give my mom privacy.

If you like it, please support me..
I will give updates regularly..
If you want any suggestions, feel free
[+] 3 users Like Lusty horse's post
Like Reply
Superb continue
Like Reply
Next day after my mom session with auto driver, I woke up early in the morning as I didn't slept for whole night. My mind was full of mom's assets and her moaning sounds when driver drilling her pussy.

I woke up and searched for my mom who was working in kitchen, preparing tiffin for us. I went into kitchen and hugged and kissed my mom cheeks.[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQam2jckabYuOJvAl44qPv...w&usqp=CAU]

I never hugged my mom, but today I kissed her cheeks. So she asked me what's special in me today that you are kissed my cheeks.

Me: I don't know mom. You look so nice these days.
Anushka Mom: In what way, I'm looking nice babe.
Me: I don't know but you even look sexy these days.(ufff.. you look nice the way you were yesterday night with driver)
Anushka Mom: You shouldn't talk like this words with your mom.
Me: Okay mom.

I went back into my room and thinking about my mom bouncing boobs and sexy expressions while she was enjoying auto driver. As that sage gave me that blessing, my my mom who was working into my room and said sorry for hurting my feelings.

Me: It's okay mom, you were right. I need to talk with you properly.
Anushka Mom: No my son you have every right to talk anything you want to with your mom. You have every right to do anything with me.

She took my hand and kept on her navel.
[Image: N-mjHj.gif]

Me: Mom, can I ask you something?? (My dick raised with by touching her navel)
Anushka Mom: yeah babe!! Ask anything freely.
Me: Can I kiss your lips mom?? Sorry if you got hurt.
Anushka Mom: Alright babe. Kiss me but don't tell anyone.

Shivering I went near my mom's lips and slightly touched my mom's lips.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2ugKCo4clIS9LB-w5vHG...w&usqp=CAU]

I was unable to control my lust feelings on my mom and catch hold of her face, gave a deep liplock to her exchange saliva. I can even taste that driver cum from her mouth but the taste of her saliva is damn sweet.

She took off my hold from her head and went into kitchen. I felt my mom got hurt and went into the kitchen.

Me: sorry mom!! I wouldn't have done it.
Anushka Shetty: No son, I loved it but your sisters will get up now. After they go out, we will enjoy. I already took leave today(she winks)

After both my sisters went to their respective colleges, I undress my clothes and went into kitchen with erected dick in boxer. 

Me: I can't wait anymore mom. I saw you yesterday with auto driver and I can't control my lust on you.(I pulled down the pallu and started romancing with my mom)
[Image: 18711827245dc2e235b6c28c4bc833daaed8edd4.gif]

Anushka Mom: I thought someone was peeping us. It was you.
Me: yeah it's me mom.

I started squeezing my mom boobs and eating her lips. Those lips were made in heaven as her bit of her saliva is much sweeter than anything else in this world. I lifted her and took into the bedroom while sucking boobs above blouse.

I slowly removing my mom saree and kissing each part of her body from toe to forehead. I tried to control to insert my dick but I inserted inside her mouth.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYNj4tlZ5Mso37fY0ncSB...Q&usqp=CAU]

I don't know how to do and what to do as it was my first sex experience. So my mom doing it with expert making my dick more harder and even nerve was visible.

I increased my dick speed and after 2-3 minutes I released all the cum on my mom's face. As soon as I released the cum, she got a call and immediately went out. 

Guys feel free to give any suggestions and please support my thread if you like my thread
[+] 4 users Like Lusty horse's post
Like Reply
Make your mom fuck the lowest classes of ugly old men in various erotic situations. Also if you can find her a way to start actual lactation and breastfeed you and those low class men it will turn into one of the kinkiest stories yet. Because i love anushka
[+] 1 user Likes Lactator's post
Like Reply
update it bro
Like Reply