PRIMAL INSTINCT
Airports are the damnedest places, I thought to myself. We had met less than half an hour earlier, and here she was, a stranger, asking about my married sex life. Only in an airport could this happen. There's something about talking to a stranger, knowing that you'll never meet again, so you may as well say and ask all those things you'd never dream of talking about with any of your friends.
Especially when it was very late at night. We were at New Delhi's Terminal 3, waiting for the boarding announcement of a red-eye Air Asia flight to Bangalore. Ours was the last flight out and had been scheduled for 23.55. Now it was past midnight and the counter staff had informed us that it would be late by "at least an hour". Groans had greeted this announcement, but there was no other flight anyone could change to. Like everyone else, I settled into a seat in a far corner of the departure area next to Gate 39. I could sit wherever I wanted - the passengers on the Air Asia flight had the entire Departure area, with twenty-odd gates, to themselves.
The seats were arranged in rows of two facing each other, with a broad aisle in between. To my left stretched the open area towards the travelators and the gates on the other side and the glass frontage of the terminal. I was alone in my row and seated on the side from which I could see the counter and boarding gate. There was no one else on my row on my side of the aisle. I was the ultimate backbencher that night, with no one either behind me or on my side. By a strange coincidence, everyone in the rows to the front of me was facing away, towards the counter, just as I was. I stretched my legs out and started to aimlessly scroll through my phone.
A movement on the edge of my vision caught my attention. A young woman had stopped exactly abeam of me in the open area. She appeared to be looking for a place to seat herself down. For some unknown reason, I continued to look at her. She was not particularly striking in appearance; a little short at around five three or four, very slim in jeans, a muted top in a pastel shade, and the mandatory windcheater over it. A backpack was slung low over her shoulders. Her black hair was pulled back and held at the neck by a simple elastic band. On her feet were the inevitable and comfortable trainers. I could see that her face was oval. Overall, a pretty girl, but not especially striking. Not a head turner.
Then she turned her head and looked directly at me, and I saw what made her attractive beyond her looks It was her eyes, which were bright and sparkling in a way that gave hints of enjoying fun. Her smile was also very nice, and I found myself instinctively smiling back at her. She caught my eye and held it for a long second. Then she seemed to make her mind and walked towards me.
"Do you mind if I sit here next to you?" she asked with the same smile.
"Sure" I answered. "Be my guest."
"All the others seem to be asleep or locked into their phones" she said as she settled into the seat. "You seemed to be awake, and I don't feel sleepy at all. Do you mind if I talk to you?"
"No problem" I replied, finding that I was also smiling. "I like speaking to new people. Especially at airports."
"Why?" she asked laughing.
"Because people are never likely to meet again, so they are always more free with what they speak. Makes conversations so much more fun."
"You're right" she said, still laughing. "I've had the same experience."
"You live in Bangalore?" I asked.
"Yes. And you?"
"Both Bangalore and Delhi" I replied. "I have a lot of work in Bangalore, so I spend about 15 days a month there, but my wife works here in Delhi."
And so, we spent the next twenty minutes discussing where we were from, what work we did, and so on. I told her my wife and I were both from the South, that I was an engineering consultant, she told me her family was from Bihar, and that she was with a small software products company in Bangalore. She even gave me a short sales pitch about her company's product. I was beginning to get concerned that this was starting to go the direction of "let's stay in touch in Bangalore and see if we can do some business together". In other words, one of those boring airport chats that go nowhere.
Then suddenly the conversation took a different turn.
"I'm returning from a wedding in my family" she said. "My God, the amount of pressure everyone is putting on me to be the next to get married! I had to agree to meet three different guys during the past two weeks. I said no to all of them!"
"That's normal in India" I laughed.
"Yes" she said. "But I don't know what to do. My family keeps pushing me."
"Maybe you can tell them that you'll simply find your own husband."
"No" she said decisively. "I don't want that. I've had two boyfriends and I would never want to marry them. I want a standard Indian arranged marriage."
"Why?" I asked.
"Family relationships give security. With a boyfriend, you never know everything about him."
I started to ask what kind of boyfriends she had had but decided against it.
"Then why don't you simply say yes to whoever your parents suggest, like a traditional Indian girl?"
She shrugged.
"I don't know. I just wish I could be surer of him before we get married. What if he turns out to be something different from what everybody expected? It's taking too much of a chance."
I thought it was time to give her some wise old uncle advice.
"Don't worry about that. Almost all marriages turn out well in India. They may not all be fully happy and content, but most married couples stay together till old age. Then they understand that companionship is what is really important."
"What about you?" she asked, looking at me with a smile. "Was yours a traditional arranged marriage or a love marriage?"
"Me? Well, mostly arranged, I suppose, although we had met socially earlier, since both our families are from Bangalore"
She thought about that for a second, and then shook her head.
"I'm still not sure what to do" she said.
"Well," I said comfortably. "Look at me. My marriage turned out fine. So that's one data point for you to go ahead and take a chance."
She smiled again at me and this time there was a new light in her eyes.
"You still don't understand my problem" she said.
I was a little confused.
"No" I said. "I don't think I do. Maybe you should explain it to me in more detail."
She looked at me with that light still in her eyes and I noticed that her lips were parted slightly, and she was biting her lower lip at the edge. She was suddenly looking very enticing.
"I'm going to ask you something very very personal" she said, and her smile now was a little naughty. "Promise me you'll tell me the truth."
"Promise" I laughed.
"Definitely?"
"Absolutely. You can count on it that I'll tell you the truth" I answered, still laughing.
There was a moment's silence and then it came.
"How often do you pamper your wife?"
I was so stupefied by her question that I was literally struck dumb. In all my long experience, no one, ever, man or woman, had asked me this question, and that too so directly. My shock must have shown on my face because she felt impelled to repeat her question.
"How often do you pamper your wife? Tell me the truth. You see, that's my problem in deciding. What if he stops wanting to pamper me after a few years? "
"Well," I replied, drawing a deep breath. "We do it once or twice a month, I suppose. Maybe more if we're alone on a holiday together."
Her eyes grew round.
"Really? How long have you been married?"
"Thirty years next year."
"And you still...." she continued her voice trailing off.
"Yes" I replied. "And I'm sure a lot of other people do."
"Wow. You're both very lucky. I don't think most people your age would even think of it."
At that point, I don't know why, but I suddenly felt I should explain things in greater detail to her.
"Well," I said reassuringly, "I guess my wife and I might be different. We found that we liked sex a lot and that both of us had...how should I say this...our sex drives were always both very strong. So I suppose that's why we still do it."
She looked at me with that same light in her eyes and I noticed she was biting her lip again. For some reason, the look in her eyes made me feel like continuing.
"Actually" I said with a chuckle, as a memory popped into my head, " we found out during our honeymoon and a little later, that our sex drives were more or less equal. Like this."
I demonstrated by holding out my hands and moving them forward as though they were two cars on a road going at the same speed.
"Then" I chuckled, "after a couple of years, she overtook me. Like this."
One hand sped up and moved ahead of the other. She started laughing. It was a nice sound and I liked that she wasn't embarrassed by frank talk about sex. I found myself warming to her.
"So you had a lot of fun" she said.
"Yes" I chuckled.
A different kind of light, naughtier and teasing this time, had come into her eyes now. She had managed them look wide, innocent and mischievous all at once.
"So....no problems during your marriage?" she asked, her voice a little throatier now, one eyebrow raised slightly.
"Why should there have been?" I managed. I couldn't figure out why it was happening, but I could feel my cock thickening a little under my trousers.
"I mean...your wife overtaking you...." she smiled, her eyes still wide, one eyebrow raised again, her voice still throaty.
"No, no problems" I said, and my voice sounded a little huskier now I suppose. My cock had now acquired a life of its own.
"Are you sure?" very teasingly now, and yes, very sexily.
"Well," I found myself blurting out, "I suppose you could say that as we grew older, because my wife is five years younger than me, I could see that...you know.... she may be needed more..."
She had a pleased smile now, since her gambit had worked.
"And...so what happened?"
"You see.... let me explain it this way" I started, and then decided to go the full monty. What the hell, this was late in the night with a stranger in an airport, so why not.
"You see" I continued, "my wife and I had developed a way of agreeing on things without discussing them directly, by talking about them as if we were discussing a film or a novel. So, over the years, we had agreement on two basic ways we ran our marriage. One was that we should always stay together, no matter what. The other was that neither of us would try and control the other person. In any way, ever. We had decided to simply trust that the other person would keep things the right way up."
She was looking interested now. Very interested indeed. She was back to biting her lower lip. And she had twisted herself round a little so that she was leaning closer and more into me. I realized her hand was resting lightly on my arm. I wondered if she could see the bulge in my trousers from where she was sitting.
"So then" I continued, and my voice was thicker again, "when she had a year to go to turn forty years of age, her bank gave her a chance to go on an assignment to Hong Kong for six months, extendable by three months if she wanted. The money was very good."
She raised her eyebrows, and her eyes had an amused look.
"We discussed it and decided together that she should accept the offer for the full nine months. My parents could come and stay with me in Delhi to look after the kids, who were in middle school then and who didn't need much supervision. The bank would give her one paid vacation of one week during the assignment, at a time of her choice. I could probably make a trip once or twice for two or three days. After some more discussion, we decided that she would opt for a trip home after three months, and I would make a trip at the end of six months. If we had enough money, maybe I could take along the kids as well."
"So off she went. We spoke every evening. Given the time difference, which meant we spoke just before she went to bed and before my dinner. And of course, we skyped occasionally. These were the days when roaming charges and international call charges were still very high, so we avoided using mobiles and spoke only on the landlines."
"She seemed to be very happy in her assignment. The bank had given her a two-bedroom apartment in one of the better parts of HK, overlooking the bay. On Skype, she really looked great. She had cut her hair and left it open, and her complexion looked clear and fresh. The air was much cleaner than Delhi, she said. She also said there was a swimming pool and gym in her apartment block, both of which she planned on using regularly."
"And so it continued for three months. All of us missed her terribly, but especially me, for reasons you now know!! Then she came home for her one-week break. She was looking fantastic. She had lost some weight, and her complexion had somehow become even more clear and fresh. Her body was looking fit and toned. She said it was because of the swimming and the gym and the clean food. I don't have to tell you how much we enjoyed ourselves that week. Much, much more than once or twice a month, I can tell you!!"
Her fingers were now gripping my arm quite tightly, and she listened to my story. Her lips were parted, and her tongue occasionally discreetly licked her lips.
"Then it was my turn to visit her in HK. Because of the cost, I could only go alone. She met me at the airport, and we drove immediately to her apartment. She didn't even wait to let me unpack. Her welcome lasted well into the night. And okay, because of the gym and the swimming, her body had become fit and supple. It was like I was with a much younger and energetic person. And yes, she said she wanted to try out some new variations which she said she had read about in HK magazines. It was incredible, like a second honeymoon."
"I slept late the next morning and found she had already left for work. I decided to unpack my suitcase. there was a large walk-in closet in our bedroom and there was plenty of space. As I finished hanging up my clothes, I noticed that one of the drawers at the other edge of the closet, on the side where her clothes were placed, had been closed at a slight angle. I bent down to straighten it by pulling it out and pushing it back in again. When I pulled it out, I was stunned at what I saw."
Her nails dug into my arm now. She had turned even more in her seat and was now leaning forward much more into me. I had also turned my body to speak to her, so she was closer to me now and her foot was touching my calf. I hadn't realized it, so absorbed was I in my story.
"It was full of lingerie. But not the kind that she wore every day and which I got to see when she changed. It was the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. The bras, panties and other items were like nothing I had ever imagined. They were all so thin and transparent, almost gossamer, weighing almost nothing. Sheer, transparent, or net fabric, with lace here and there, they all left nothing to the imagination. The panties and bras had such little material that I wondered how they covered anything at all. Anyone could see everything through them, they were so sheer. And they were all very expensive, very exclusive brands. She would never have spent so much money on lingerie. I was quite sure about that, because she was typically an Indian middle-class wife and careful with money. Someone had obviously given it to her as a present"
At this, she covered her face with helpless giggles. Then she looked at me, her eyes bright and her mouth smiling widely. This time her other hand came down to rest lightly on my thigh.
"Did you ask her about the lingerie?"
"Of course not. Remember I said we would never ever try and control each other? So I kept quiet."
"Hmm. Okay. So what happened next?"
"She was obviously having an affair. That was clear. But you won't believe what happened after that."
Her nails were digging slightly into my thigh now.
"What?" she asked, and again her voice was husky and teasing.
"Well, for some reason I wasn't really upset. In fact, I was slightly relieved that she had decided to take charge of her own needs. That took the pressure off me. And the other thing was, when she came back from work in the evening, we made love without even waiting for dinner. And then again well into the night after dinner."
"She told me just before going to sleep that I had been as though I was twenty years younger. And that's how it continued through the week. I couldn't stop and she couldn't stop. It was much more than even the first honeymoon."
Her eyes were bright now and her lips parted again. Her nails continued to dig into my thigh and arm.
"When I got back to Delhi, I found I had become quite curious to find out who it was. I wondered if there was any way I could find out. Then I had a brainwave."
"I remembered that a close friend of mine, a pilot, had recently switched jobs and was flying international. Maybe he flew to HK as well. I rang him up and suggested at drink one evening."
"Now, our friendship was quite unusual in that it was very frank, because it went back to before either of us or married. So we knew each other's secrets. So maybe out of concern for our wives' feelings, we avoided meeting as couples in case a secret spilled out by mistake. But we continued to meet outside from time to time and he used to tell me a lot about his adventures with women, mainly air hostesses, from other countries. He used to tease me that my engineering job meant I met only old and boring men!"
"He had a good long laugh when we met this time. He said, at least one of you is having fun. Great. Now what is it you want from me? Do you want me to find out more? When I said yes, he said, no problem, I can get myself onto the HK roster next week. I'll call you when I get back."
"Two weeks later I had another drink with him, this time at his invitation. He lost no time in getting to the point. He started by asking me: Are you sure you want to know? Are you certain you can handle it and you won't create problems for her in the family? I told him not to worry. I already knew about it anyway; he was only filling in the details."
"He laughed again and said: Well, it's a little more than that. But I think you can take it, so I won't hold back anything. It's funny, but I found out most of it from an old girlfriend of mine, a former stewardess with Singapore Airlines."
"This girl was staying in the same apartment block as your wife, so they met up very quickly in the gym and swimming pool. They kind of got along very well, so they started to meet for a glass of wine and so on. And of course, they exchanged very personal stories. My friend said that your wife was really impressed by this girl's lifestyle.... well...we both know what that means! Then one day, your wife asked her straight out if she could introduce her to some men."
"Men?" I asked, stunned.
"Yes. Plural. Anyway, my friend liked your wife. She told me that your wife wanted no-strings attached adventure, that was all. She said it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to make up for all she had missed out on. So my friend introduced her to an Italian auto industry executive, very successful, who was one of the best studs she had ever had. I asked her if it went well. She giggled like crazy, and said okay, I'll tell you what happened."
[+] 2 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"This Italian guy had lots of money to burn, so he always stayed in a very exclusive boutique hotel. My friend knew the hotel manager - she seemed to know everyone - and one day she received a call from that man. He said to her: You remember that Italian friend of yours? Well, he has a new friend now, an Indian woman. Personally, it means nothing to me, but the first time he brought her back to the room, they made so much noise that the neighbouring rooms started making complaints. I had to go up and tell them to quieten down. Most of the noise seemed to come from the woman."
My pilot friend paused to let that sink in. Seeing that I wasn't overly upset, he continued.
"So your wife then came back to my stewardess friend and thanked her profusely and told her she had no idea that sex could be like that. She continued with the Italian whenever he flew in from Tokyo, but one day she and my stewardess fried got drunk together and then your wife asked her if she could be introduced to some more men. The Italian travelled to HK about once a month for a week each time, and that was really not enough, according to your wife. By then the two of them had become really good friends, so my girl told her she will make more introductions but she wanted details of your wife adventure with his Italian friend."

On the first night they went to nice restaurant and it very well and your wife was very relaxed with good food and wine. Wife was feeling pleasantly buzzed with the wine by the time band started playing the music. Italian man invited her to dance with him. A slow number was put on, and within a couple of minutes She felt crotch grinding into her . She didnt resist. She could feel his cock, and it felt big and solid. She knew then that she was going to get fucked by that man that night. She also knew she had absolutely no idea of what was coming her way.

He decided to cut the crap and whispered in her to go back to his hotel room. She was ready because She felt his hand squeeze her breast and was getting turned on by it. It was his confidence and complete sense of mastery over her body that did it, she said. When she traced her nails over the bulge in his trousers, she got her first clear idea of its size. She couldn't make out how long it was but it certainly seemed to be extremely thick.

She suddenly realized she was going to very soon have another man's penis inside her vagina. The thought started a delightful itch between her legs. For some reason the words "wild ecstasies" crossed her mind, and she knew she was starting to lose control. She decided she didn't want to wait any longer. She whispered to Him let’s go. 

They made it to his suite and by the time they reach his room her panties were wet and soon as they got inside she unclasped her hair and shook it free.

Soon Lips met and clung together, tongues clashed and Italian man put his arms around her and crushed her to him as her arms went around his neck. She felt her breasts mash against his chest and her erect nipples press into him as he slowly stroked her back and moved his hands down to her buttocks. His penis felt rigid and hot against her stomach. He squeezed the cheeks first gently, then hard, and her back arched in response against him. He seemed to be conscious of her slight nervousness and took his time to move one hand slowly down to the hem of her dress. Holding the edge of the dress, he slowly brought his hand up between he thighs till he reached the top and let go to play with her panties. She was panting now, and with his other hand her unclasped the halter neck and then slowly unzipped her dress at the back. He broke the kiss and stepped back and the dress fell away first to her waist and then to a pool on the floor as he pushed it down over her hips. 

Your wife was now naked in front of him except for her panties. She looked magnificent in the dim light and he started to kiss her again as he cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. She felt her knees go weak at the sensation and stumbled unsteadily back onto the bed. He tore his clothes off and his penis sprang up fully erect as he joined her on the bed.

He knew instinctively that she wanted him to take it a little slowly, so he spent a lot of time licking and sucking her breasts, pulling her nipples out of her breasts with his lips to make them more erect and hard. His hands pushed her panties off her hips and she raised her legs and kicked them off. With his mouth still on her breasts, his fingers found her pussy and caressed it until finally the lips opened to admit his finger into the hot wet slit inside. His fingers found her clitoris and she started to moan. He inserted his middle finger deep into her vagina and started using his whole palm to massage her pubic area hard, pushing and rubbing her clitoris against his palm. The sensation became too much to take and her hips started trembling and then bucking as she felt her first orgasm of the evening start from deep within her. Then her body arched as though bent by powerful arms and he felt her vagina grab and clench against his finger as the orgasm washed over her.

As she subsided her kissed his way down her body until her pussy was under his mouth. His tongue flicked at her clitoris and her inserted a second finger inside and started to twist them as he tongued her clitoris. She shifted her position until she could take his penis in her hand and then in her mouth.
It was very thick, she said, and seemed to be quite long. It was beautifully curved, like a dagger, and the shaft was so thick that there was hardly any ridge where the head joined the shaft. She was only able to take the head fully into her mouth and a part of the shaft. The taste of his precum was faintly salty and her tongue probed as deep and she could into the uretha entrance. She felt his body shake at the sensation. His tongue and fingers were driving her crazy again and she knew her second orgasm was close. When it erupted suddenly she was amazed at its intensity.

He soon placed his penis at the entrance of her vagina. He inserted it slowly first, to give her time to adjust to it. He started moving with short slow strokes until he felt her hips start to thrust up in response. Then with a single sudden hard thrust of his hips, it went fully inside until it was buried to the hilt. Her breath was knocked from her lungs by a jolt of intense pleasure and she gasped uncontrollably. He started to fuck her in earnest as her body surrendered completely to him.

This was a raw male primitive going berserk, fucking for the sake of fucking, nothing less and nothing more. She had never experienced anything like that before. Her body, her vagina, her hips, her breasts, her nipples had all taken on a life of their own. Her head banged against the headboard behind her as his penis drove her body back, and she reached back to grip the wooden rods to steady herself. She felt as if her breath was getting knocked out by each powerful thrust, and she couldn't believe the sounds that were now coming out of her open mouth. She realized that her legs had somehow stretched out to point straight up in a wide V to help accommodate the thickness of his cock and to pull it in as deep as possible. She could hear other sounds also, the sound of her wet cunt as each stroke went in, the slapping sound of his hips against her ass, and another sound also, as he fucked her so hard that the headboard started to bang against the wall behind. She knew after a while that she had come at least once again, and then she gave herself up completely to sensation.

Your wife was gasping, moaning and screaming. Not in pain but in pure pleasure. Your wife screaming in orgasm from getting fucked harder than she imagined possible. She was screaming and hollering like a crazy women. 

There seemed to be no end to his stamina. She came again and again and again and forgot about everything else until he flipped her on her back and then fucked her faster and faster until, with loud groans, he came on her belly.
[+] 1 user Likes Zigspr's post
Like Reply
"So what happened after that?" she asked.

They lay there cuddling and spooning for a while. They had no idea how much time they had taken.

Italian was gently fondling her ass and nipples.

She held his cock in her hand, and it was still semi hard and still leaking cum. Suddenly she wanted to taste it and moved down and took it in her mouth. It tasted surprisingly sweet, and she though mischievously of asking what fruits he had eaten with dinner. She realized she was feeling a wonderfully ecstatic afterglow. She also realized that she wasn't tired at all.

She sucked and licked his cock with abandon. In a short while it was back to its previous wonderfully erect state. This time she mounted him first. He responded with hard upwards thrusts of his hips. Again she felt a huge orgasm engulf her and again she felt her body take on a life of its own.

she realized that she was determined to literally drain him dry that night. she moved him into the missionary position, and as he started fucking her, she wrapped her legs around him tightly and grabbed his buttocks with her hands and dug her nails deeply into them and she bucked her hips upwards. It was he who was panting uncontrollably now, and he was going into her as fast and hard as he could, but was taking longer to come because of the previous sessions.

there was the banging of the headboard and woman screaming. they made so much noise that the neighbouring rooms started making complaints. Most of the noise seemed to come from the woman.

finally she bit him hard on the shoulder and he banged into her in an absolute frenzy, she said, and came for the third and last time that night on her stomach.

She smiled at him as he looked at her unbelievingly. She kissed him softly.

"That was incredible. I never thought anything like this was possible. Thank you." she said. "Let's do it again."

My wife was as good as her word, which is why my friend was able to describe the previous night in such detail to me!

According to my friend my wife become transformed into a gracefully assured woman of the world who was conscious of and confident of her sensuousness.

As a time went by my wife got introduced to Egyptian guy who was throwing lavish party at one of the hotel my friend’s girlfriend was staying and she invited my wife to join the party with her.

It was “Galabeya party" and in that party women were encouraged to try wearing belly dancing costumes. Her costume was purple in color and it had The skirts were shimmering and chiffony, with nude boy shorts under, with twin slits that showed the legs up to here and there if one moved well, and bosoms which were minimal without being outrageous.

She donned her belly dancer costumes for the evening. The tight nude boy shorts made it appear as if the sides of her hips were showing and almost as though she completely naked under the flimsy chiffon skirt.

When they got there, the party was already well under way. I have to say it had been really well organized, and with everyone in traditional Egyptian costume, the men and women in galabeyas (gallibayas is the correct spelling) and a surprising number of women in belly dancer costumes. Obviously a lot of us were feeling adventurous. There were lots of fun icebreaker games, a magic show thrown in and of course a good belly dancer. When she finished she went around and got all of us ( and there were quite a few) who were dressed in belly dance costumes to come up and learn some basic moves. It must have been around ten o'clock when the party started to take on a life of its own with everyone getting onto the floor and dancing.
[+] 1 user Likes Zigspr's post
Like Reply