Romance arranged marriage...
hello ladies n gentleman... i have been on this site for long now.. but venturing in this world of short story telling for the first time.... pardon my errs..
cheers to r love for erotica and stories.

imagine

u n i get married n u dont like me from the day u saw... he is ok looking but i liked my ex more.... kaaaash...

we sleep seperatly the 1st night... talking jus abt random stuff.. as u turn the othr side n sleep i watch ur bakless blouse n n the smooth curves of ur hip... n at night i see ur heaving breasts.... ooooof god . shes sooo lucious.... damn.. i squeeeez my cock in btwn my legs... n soft grind it... looking at ur body as u sleep... i make very movements of grind... not to wake u... mmmmmmm n i pick a pillow n squeeeze btwn my legs... ohh godd i want her.... but how???

i wake up in the morning n u r not there... jus lying on the bed i see u walking in the room with a cup of tea.... my eyes r closed... as u place the cup.. n say... hi good morning..!!

i look at u.. oh god.... wet hair.. aromatic body... fuckking fragrance of a millenium... god.. u look soooo edible in the morning... red lips.. n ur slender neck.. .i can see a water drip.. sliding through ur neck to ur cleavage... ooooooofff lucky bastard..!!u watch my eyes scanning ur body like a man in lust... u hate it.. ur not that kindda gal but.. this whole situation.. this weirdness is making u wild.. u always dreamed of morning wild sex... its like a dream u need to taste asap... u can smell my cum stains on boxer.. n thats kindda attractive to u in the morning.. u wanna cm close n taste it.. u wanna do somany things to me wat a man wud love to endure right now... godddd...

our awkwardness is contagious.. we r both full of wildness n raunchy but no one knows how to proceed..we.. look at each other n play eye candies... r signals r amix of yes n no... u tease me with those low sarees tucked in below ur navals.. n i love ur smooth belly n that deep naval... god i wanna lick it... u watch my thighs n hips . n imagine the thrust he wud giv me .. mmmmm r imaginations r running wilder n wilder.. but in reality we dont talk .. i purposely.. flirt with a friends sister who is at r house for sm ceremony.. n that drives u insane.. n u walk with swaying hips n low cut blouse to tease me.. n that fuckking works on me... r inner rivalry.. is nothing short of a maniac level of friction.. which only be subdued after a raunchy.. cloth tearing skin grinding... sweaty... biting ... inhaling.. licking... level of love making sexu hate me for flirting with sm1 else.. but that day when ur helping my mom in kitchen.. im sitting on the dining table n discussing the topic of liberation of sikkim.. u like the insights.. u hav a lot to say u knw so much that u wish to discuss over.. but ur in kitchen n ur ears r right here.. u like my points... n u wanna contribute .. after lunch wen we retire to r rooms.. u lie beside me n ask me.. a trivia on sikkim.. n we discuss its a long discussion n we realise r thots r common we discuss all this.. till 5pm.. n suddenly r argumwnts end in laughters jokes.. n giggles.. ur called to make tea... as u leave.. u look at me n say.. do u hav a topic in mind to discuss tonight ???

u come to the room as im reading smthing on the bed.. u pick ur clothes for change n walk in to the washroom.. i can hear the shower open n the water rushing down... oooof the thoughts r insanely running in my mind.. god.. wat a sight wud that be...mmmmm... i hear the shower stop.. my imaginations r running wilder than before i hear u click the door.. n open slightly... suniye.....!!!!!!

kya hua... kya aap mujhe towel denge wahan bed se pls... main lejana bhool gayi...

i get up n take the towel to the door.. but unknown to u.. there is a large mirror behind u.. whr i can see ur wet body.. droplets.. dripping from ur wet hair... running down to ur neck.. back.. hipss .. ass cheeks.. ass crack.. to ur inner thighs... n then to ur toes...  what a sight to behold.. my cock jus skipped a beat.. in my boxer.. i jus froze at it..

im not sane anymore after watching this.. its like from the day of marriage till today.. god i have piled on my testostorone... n its reached a level high ... im out of my senses... i pass the towel in the door but drop it... as u bend to pick it i push open the door n walk in... u shout a loud but i sush u.. ur soo angry right now... how can u walk in... im naked.. main sabko bata dungi.. how dare u... i watch u amazed n frozen... i close ur lip with my finger as u watch my eyes.. as kid in front of a candy store....u push my to go out... but i pull u in my arms... n kiss u.. n this is the most passionate kiss i have thot till now to give... i suck on ur lower lips... n as u r angry... but melted by the warmth of the body n softness of my grip on ur hipps.. u rise on ur toes as to kiss me more... ur inner demon jus unleashed... 10mins before u wer running the shower on ur cunt n rotating the jet.. to feel the sensation of ur man.. n imagining how i wud eat u... suck.. bite.. lick.. smooch ur labia...n jus now look whats happening.. r smooches r ending in slow grinding of r bodies... as u feel my hard cock on ur hipss.. like a spell on u.. u move ur hand on the cock over the boxer n grind iti move my palms on ur soft booobs.. god they r sooo soft.. like a sponge ball.. i softly press it.. n rub.. pinch n loathe it... u slide ur palms in my boxer n feel the hot meat... u love the sensation of it.. u slide ur palms fromthe tip to balls.. n feeling the heat of a rod... god.. r kisses r turning to soft moans.. as u bite me as i grind my cock on ur cunt lips.. n soft press ur boobs.. n then grop ur ass.. i lift u n sit u on the basin slab.. as i stand closer to ur cunt.. n soft grind it amooching ur earlobes... neck n collar bones i bend n suck ur chest.. cleavage.. n then i watch ur boobs closely.. god they r sooo perfect i lick it long... jus rubbing my tongue on u..  as u grab my hair n close ur eyes.... i suck ur nipples soft bite it... licking ur chest.. n den.. i watch ur naval.. god.. i love the curves.. i lick it.. penetrate my tongue inside... not a word said.. nothing... two souls under spell.. jus going wild...

i lick ur naval... n then i lift u legs n place on my shoulder as i bend kneel n watch ur pussy.. god... this is fuckking aromatic.. freshly washed.. i can smell the soap.. i live this fruitysoap smell.. godd. i have been waiting to smooch u.. i jus smooch u holding ur ass cheeks.. as i dart my to gue inside ur folds of ur petalsur eyes have swollen after a massive orgasm.. u feel half drenched.. but u need amthing more... i get up.. remove my cloths.. n uwatch my cock.. a thick meat.. with veins... n my mushroom thick n pinkish... it looks sooo fucking delicious to u right now.. as u sit on the basin.. opened like a flower petal.... i wipe my face with the towel drop it.. n then hold my cock n rub ur cunt.. standing in front of u.. as u play with my chest... n watch my eyes.. n smelting ur lips.. i suck ur lips n smooch as i grab ur hipss n penetrate ur cunt.. no words said.. no diacussion.. jus a fuckking amazing feel of a thick meat.. inside ur warm cunt.. filling ur void... n we mate.. we mate like maniacs.. pumping grinding.. biting... licking.. moaning.. n yearning like two maniacs... sweating in a steamy washroom.. as the world outside dsn bother us anymore... my pumping n thrusting has made u bite my shoulder as i pinch ur nipples n keep pounding u.. mechanically.... god god god god god god..... fuck.. i bite ur shoulder as i cum inside u... after a long pumping session... n we drench n drain.. as we kiss n look in r eyes.. n u whisper.... 

not bad.....

HUBBY

ab aage kyaa hoga... do sher ke mooh khoon lag gaya.. hawas se bhare do badan... waiting for the day to eand soooner.. n family to retire to beds so they can neet again in their bedroom alone....

ooooooooof
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
guys pls comment... to give an idea to improve
Like Reply