An Innocent Girl
Coming from small town to City has lot of problems like Traffic, cost of living no time but can enjoy the freedom and independence and not much to worry about people being observed and judged. We just transferred to Bangalore.
By the way im SAVITA 18. Dad was a government employee who expired 2 year back and mom Radha got job on compensation basis. Twin younger brother and sister Age 16.
When we reached the Bangalore and the area was not which was not looking comfortable. I can see mosque and people were mostly wearing skull caps and women wearing burqa and seems the area was mostly occupied by Muslims. When mom enquired it with office person who booked the home and came to receive us said the home is very near to office. Even though mom was bit uncomfortable we could not do much as we have booked and it was too late to find a new house.  
Our land lord who was staying in the ground floor came to us and introduced himself as Anwar. Knowing we were new helped us in unloading the luggage. But also helped us in setting the house .He seems to be serious but helped generously. For few days i used to feel irritated when i was disturbed by sound from mosque or from the area was dirty and the people rudenSavitas .
It was my first day in college was excited. May be the noise around the college made little scary. The College was way different from the earlier College. Here crowded students Lot of BikSavita and the way the girls drSavitas. I was wearing chudidar but it was not like i was the only one. I was little shocked to see students smoke which i never saw in my earlier college. And the Girls friendly with guys a lot . I was finding my class and a girl seeing me asked
Pooja- –New admission
SAVITA- YSavita
Pooja- –No One will make you a friend unlSavitas you put an effort but
SAVITA- But what
Pooja- –it is only if you want to make friends with girls but Boys will die to make friends with you.
SAVITA-I don’t think here. Moreover i feel here  girls are modern i feel im little old fashioned
Pooja- You can become a fashionable girl anytime you wish but beauty is something which is natural.
SAVITA- So do you want to believe there no beautiful girls here.
Pooja- Im not saying that but there is something which has in have which is innocent which will guys like.
SAVITA-Im not going love any guys.
Pooja- Should i prSavitaume you are lSavitabian
SAVITA-Means
Pooja wanted to say something but someone came and hit her lightly from back
Rajeev –Hey how much i should call you.
Pooja- Hey didn’t hear you .Meet our new class mate SAVITA.
Rajeev –HI SAVITA.
I looked at Rajeev bit confused.
Pooja- You don’t need my permission to speak with my boyfriend
SAVITA-you have Boy friend
Pooja came near to me and told im not lSavitabian like you as if it is some secret. She said need to go bye

The day went attending classSavita and classSavita went good.

I reached home tiredly by travelling in bus. In small town it is just a five minute walk but here it is 10 MinutSavita Bus journey.

Mom –How was the college
SAVITA- It was good .I mean classSavita are good. Here a teacher seems to be expert then earlier college.
YS- Now you are so expert you are evaluating teachers.
SAVITA- I mean there English is good then the earlier college. But how was your school.
YS- Good but it’s very near.

We had our dinner together and hit the bed but after dinner. I was just recalling the first day in the college and Pooja and i remembered the word lSavitabian and searched in internet and felt so embarrassed and also shy. And decided to tell to Pooja im not lSavitabian the very next day.

Next day the moment i meet Pooja i told

SAVITA- hey Im not lSavitabian
Pooja- Ho you still remember the joke.
SAVITA- It was not joke because im not lSavitabian
Pooja- I know you are not lSavitabian but friends feel if you don’t speak to guys for no reason.
SAVITA- I never said i don’t speak but only i don’t fall in love.
Pooja –that’s the good start from second day.
SAVITA- what
Pooja –I mean class’s can we go now.

The Moment we were going for classed Rajeev appeared in front of us. Rajeev again greeted me
But i didn’t want to look like before so wished him back and that brought smile on Pooja. They both left for canteen as i didn’t want to miss the classSavita.

ClassSavita went smoothly for the rSavitat of the days. It was not awkward like the first day. And after few days things were settled in home and college and quite adjusted to the city.  And every now and then Pooja used to tease for every new guy as my bf which i used to blush and say no to her. I tell her if you force me i will love Rajeev and both laugh as both knew it was a joke. But sometimSavita i was to feel awkward to spend time with two lovers in canteen and outside and used to somehow leave them politely.

One day as we three sat in canteen as it was free time
Pooja- Now you start wearing drSavitas and it is quite predictable what drSavitas you wear tomorrow Same drSavitas and different colours.

Rajeev- Even in traditional drSavitas she looks pretty beautiful.
I blushed when my friend boy friend praised me in front of her for which Pooja hit him playfully.

Rajeev –I just told truth as a matter of fact .But and im only bf for Pooja.
Pooja – Still whatever drSavitas you wear they are lot of guys scanning all the time.

I just glanced in canteen and few guys were scanning which i found to few of my classmatSavita and few seniors for which i was uncomfortable. Now it was almost 15 days of the college i was fully adjusted to the new environment and glancSavita from guys even though i enjoyed the attention but didn’t do anything to encourage them. And there was one particular gang who were much in campus, canteen then in class. Even though it was the group which other students were scared because of their nature but even the gang smoke cigarette and tease girls including me but it was not so bad to complain principal.

One day I saw a new guy with the gang. He was only guy who had dSavitaerved my second look. Even though he was in wrong gang but he was apart from their activatSavita and he never disturbed any girls or any one. I don’t know what happened to me i tried looking for him whenever he was in class or canteen. I think even Pooja noticed it said to me when we were alone
 Pooja – His name is yusuf
SAVITA- even though i understood i still asked who.
Pooja- the One whom you are seeing  
SAVITA- Please don’t hide anything from me as you may not be having any help or information about him from me.
When i didn’t reply she again asked again is liking me do you like him. I just blushed and put my face down.

Pooja –If you like him  there is no need to be feel ashamed or bad. But only if you open up i can help you.
Even though i liked him due to upbringing i could not muster the courage to say i liked him.
Pooja- So you hate him.
SAVITA-i suddenly replied never  said i hate him.
By now Pooja knew my answer.

Pooja- See even many guys tried looking you within a few days of college and even few proposed you.  But i feel Yusuf is not someone who has not much interSavitat in this aspect. When i made a sad face.
Pooja- Earlier his gf left him without any reason so now he doSavitan’t show any significance in having again a girl friend and suffer all again.

SAVITA- Why Is Gf left him
Pooja- I heard girl father didn’t wanted his daughter to be given to a different community so he left the city at the earliSavitat.

SAVITA- I was too sad to reply anything.
Pooja- You don’t need to be feel so sad. But remember you are not lSavitas than any angel .You have many guys around you.
SAVITA- I again felt pain as if i was rejected even without proposing yusuf.
Pooja-I just joked. Really you are not lSavitas than any angel . Yusuf may be heartbroken but he will be back to normal only if you do
SAVITA- What i should do
Pooja- Only if you get his attention
SAVITA- I don’t know what i should do.
Pooja- You speaks as if you did something; remember you didn’t even spoke with him till now.
SAVITA- i nodded in agreement. But i will do whatever you say.
Pooja- Not whatever Just do something to get his attention.
SAVITA- I looked with quSavitation mark.
Pooja- You may be beautiful but you need little bit modern to get his attention .
But mom may not allow
Pooja- You can tomorrow to my home before going to college.
I nodded my head.

When i reached my home i was strSavitased what drSavitas she make me to wear but i believed her and decided to sleep.

Even though i never i had bf i used to do fingering occasionally mostly thinking of film stars. But today when i started fingering a known face came to my mind when i looked deeply i was feeling relived it was Yusuf. And the organism was heaver then the before
[+] 1 user Likes ssrblr2086's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Give feedback so I can  write
Like Reply
Next Morning I settled for breakfast at the hall
Mom –You look tensed do you have exams so early
ES- No mom it is just we have lot of home work and presentation
Mom- Don’t worry you always do well.
After I had my breakfast I said bye and left as it was late

When I reached Pooja room she was waiting for me she took a dress from her drawer and gave it to me. I asked her separate room for changed she laughed both of are not lesbians you can remove in front of me. When I was only in red inners I looked at myself and asked do I look good .Pooja said you are so sexy I feel Yusuf will be able to forget her Ex gf .I   felt proud of my body all this days I tried to cover my modesty now I felt this body  just does not belong to me it also belong to someone I love. When I wore the Jeans and T shirt it was hugging my body so tight it seems I wore just to show off my curves. I can see  my boobs so prominently as if im inviting someone and Pooja don’t just look your front look your back asset when I turned back and saw in mirror I don’t know how many guys stare my butt without my knowledge.

When I expressed my concern to Pooja she told think you are just wearing for Yusuf How Ever he may be heartbroken due to his ex gf still men will be men and I believe he will notice you today.

When both of reached college my eyes were looking for Yusuf but many eyes looking for me. I was naturally stressed. On top of that Pooja left with Rajeev to canteen. I thought all my efforts were gone in vain.

Only then I went to classes I was moving to classes I noticed Yusuf when I saw him I just said hi but he too said hi and moved on. I felt I being ignored and just couldn’t concentrate much. And later after classes went with Pooja and then to home .She just said you need to have patience. When I reached home mom was worried to see my face. I could not tell what was going on my mind but said due to travelling im tired.

POV-Fatima( Anwar Daugther)

I being Fatima the daughter of Anwar (Aged 44) .I stay with my husband in other part of the city today being Sunday came to dad house as mom is no more. I come to dad house to help with house chores once in a week or 15 days. Its almost 4 month’s mom expired and still the pain I could see in his eyes. I could see him sitting in his shop all the day and has to work in home. I didn’t had an problem or in fact liked my das to marry again but I could not muster the courage to raise the matter to dad.

When I came inside the dad was cutting the vegetable. Even though dad knew I was coming still he was preparing breakfast. I stopped him and after speaking with him about his well being I started working. In fact he doesn’t speak much after mom death I spoke much of the time. After serving him the breakfast I started cleaning the home and washing the cloths. Later I went to terrace to put it in dry.
When I went upstairs I saw a family as a new tenant. I Spoke a women who was around of dad age.
I spoke generally about their family daughter college and Job. Even though im not much in to religious but surprised they willingness to stay in a different community and felt sad about she being widow at the early age just like my dad. I felt sad for has she needs to run a home without being male in a home.

Fatima- You doesn’t look old enough to be mom of three children.
Mom- I take your compliment but I have a responsibility of three children with sadness.
Fatima –I felt sad about her responsibility but told you will overcome as you have government job.
Mom- She just gave a fainted smile and said no one understand the problem of being without spouse.
I felt bad for raising the topic and left as I don’t want to continue the topic.

When I came down after drying clothes I could see dad all sitting alone reading paper.
I remembered what Aunty said { no one understand the problem of being without spouse.
) Even though I knew it earlier but realized the gravity of the matter. It was just 4 months may be after some months I can raise the issue of marriage with dad. I tried to speak much with dad  but I under stand I cant speak give him comfort level spouse or friends make and I come once in a week making him alone for most of the days.
Like Reply
POV-Savita
At night i just could not sleep. Just within 2 months of me seeing he has made me so desperate for him but few guys in the class do all sort of trick to seek my attention. I don’t know what made me so much liking for him. The more he ignored me the more i liked him.
Next day as usual I went to Pooja home where i wore a little skirt till knee and tight top. I knew i can’t borrow her dress and come and wear i need to do some thing
We reached the college and our classes’ completed and as usual in canteen ma and Pooja started having coffee. And my eyes started looking for Yusuf and as usual he would be with his friends. Unless and until i become his friend there is no way that he could become by Boy friend .Im wearing all modern dresses for him and he is not even aware of this and living in his own world.
But the very next day in class our class professor asked us to submit our class work almost all have submitted it to professor for review it was only the odd group which has not submitted. However professor made Yusuf to stand and warned him there is no point in guiding anything to your friends as they are already reached a point of no return. But since only from last few months you are lacking in your studies. It is better you start studying till it is too late. You take the help of Rajeev to get your studies in back.
As usual we are sitting in canteen till the next class begin and suddenly Yusuf came near our table.
Yusuf- Hey Rajeev can you give your notes so i can copy.
Pooja-Sensing the opportunity Pooja said any way his handwriting is not so good. Savita can you give your notes.
Savita was so happy to give her notes.
Yusuf-Thanks Savita
Pooja - Just thanks is not enough you need to have coffee with us.

I was so on cloud nine when Yusuf sat next to me. I wanted the day should never end. All this day i wanted to speak continuously with Yusuf but when he sat next to me i don’t know what to speak may be i was so dumbfounded.

Pooja- Hey Yusuf if you are ok why you can’t join us in Rajeev home for group study.

I was so happy i don’t know how to thank Pooja-
Yusuf- Why Unnecessary disturb to Rajeev and others and that to in his home.
Savita – I wanted to shout no problem for us
Rajeev- As such i leave alone in my home You can join us twice in a week.( Even though he will be missing his privacy with Pooja)
Yusuf- I will try to come.
Yusuf had his coffee and left.
Pooja had a face of some sort of accomplishment and helping her friend.
Savita- Thanks Pooja-
Pooja-Thanking is not enough pay the bill.
Savita was happier to pay the bill.
POV- Fatima

As usual i came to visit my dad as it was holiday for shop and he will be in home. I gave him the breakfast i brought from home. And i asked him about his well being .While he started having i started cleaning the home. When i came to his room i saw a bottle of whisky even though i wanted to tell him not to drink i kept quite as i know he was quite lonely.

I washed the clothes and came to dry up. After drying i saw aunt was sitting alone in home.
I asked about kids she told Savita is studying and kids playing carom in other rooms could feel her loneliness just like dad. Just then Savita came to hall.

Fatima- Hi Savita
Savita- I don’t want to call you by name and neither you are old enough to be called sister can i call you sister.
Fatima- Sure Savita.
Fatima- I have already brought lunch for dad if you wish so we can go for movie we can go for movie and shopping.
Savita was happy to hear the word of shopping but Radha was quiet worried about unnecessary expenses but she can’t now discuss in front of Savita.

All three went to mall and saw movie it was quite other clear mom forget about shopping but Savita remembered about shopping when they entered shop even though Savita wanted to purchase western dress but could not dare to tell mom about this .

Fatima- Your are a college girl you need to shop western dress and you have enough of normal dress.
Savita thanked Fatima as if she spoke her mind. Even Radha could not object as she seen many girl wearing western dress and used to it. Savita purchased enough dress and thanked Fatima in mind.

Radha was happy to see both girls gelled like friends. [Even though i was little worried to be staying im ***** area but now i was relived my land lord were good enough to remove our worries. They were like family.]
Fatima left for her house directly and both Radha and Savita left home.
Like Reply

POV- Savita        

I knew today Pooja is not attending the college at least for a week as she went to other city for function and   Yusuf may give me notes he has taken. I was feeling happy that i could spend few time with my boy.

I wear tight chudidar which was sleeveless and backless. I can see a slight cleavage because of deep neck but i didn’t want unwanted attention and wanted to show it to guys whom i don’t care. Even after wearing duppata i could  see my boobs prominently showing off and saw my back in mirror and my butt which was showing much of my curves and felt today at least Yusuf  will  gaze at least what it belongs to him lawfully .

In college after classes was over i wanted to speak with Yusuf but i didn’t want to look desperate and just slowly moved out hoping he would come .As expected he came

Yusuf- Please takes the notes back and thanks for the help.
Savita-You would not have said thanks if you consider me as your friend.
Yusuf didn’t know how to react said sorry.
Savita-You would not have said sorry if you consider me as your friend.
Yusuf just to change the topic your friend not in college feeling all alone.
Savita- i don’t think only Pooja as my only friend but only you think so. She hoping he call for coffee or will say bye and go. As if her luck opens

Yusuf- Can we go for a coffee.
Savita was to too happy to hear that he can spend some quality time the guys he likes. But just not to show too much excitement she just said Hmm.

Savita does not want to go college canteen as some of their friends could join and her privacy. She told can we go for xxx hotel as i heard it is good and also it is near to my home. Yusuf left with no option said ok.

When Yusuf came with his bike Savita felt as if he is her boy friend but he far from it. However when he glanced she felt some guys were looking at her as if both are lovers which she felt proud even though it was not true.

Once she sat in bike she wanted to hug tightly as if she is her boy friend and tell to the whole world i only belong to him .but she sat little back knowing well her status of only being a classmates and not even a friend .Because of the sudden break or i didn’t want to stop myself i touched by boobs slightly. It gave an amazing feeling touched by the man i loved. Even though i wanted to hug or at least hold his waist i don’t wanted to look cheap. However i could touch my thigh with his body. I felt a sensation in by body like never before.
I wondered what he is feeling. i taught may be he had gf earlier he may be not feeling like me. Inside me i was jealous of her EX and wondered whether she was more beautiful than me.

Once i reached the Hotel i we sat together i went to wash my hands i saw myself in mirror. I Scoulded myself for wearing duppata now i can’t come with out for a reason. I suddenly removed my duppata and pour some water on it as if to make it become wet my mistake. And Saw myself in the mirror now little cleavage was showing up and felt shy but still came outside and came near the table and told duppata become wet due to water and kept in bag.

We ordered for the coffee and having it. Since we were only two of us like our family matters and personal things. And all about our earlier  college life. I wanted to ask him to show her Ex GF pics but i didn’t want to hurt him. I defiantly don’t say he was staring at my cleavage but i saw him glancing at them when i was looking other way round. We had our coffee and with heavy heart i got dropped near my home.

At night i wondered how i showed my cleavage intentionally to him. Even though i felt happy he glanced my cleavage but what i felt bad about him was he was looking it as if hiding from me.
I don’t know why he should hide when he is rightfully can see my cleavage but why just cleavage when he can my whole boobs and why just boobs he can see my navel and my love hole and my butt. Can i restrict him anything from the day i started liking him. When i felt he can look my love hole and butt i felt as if i felt moisture in my love hole.

It is the guys who need to follow girls i don’t know why i liking much. I looked him closely like never before he was too good looking and too serious face. I liked his serious nature not like other guys . He Chest was big enough to hug me. Today he spoke to me as it was required to give notes i was looking tomorrow if he speaks to me again without any reason. I went to sleep .
Like Reply
I went to college as usual. Even though i was sitting in a different bench from him but my eyes were looking for him and i tried my best to concentrate on subject .Today the class were completed earlier as the professor was absent and instead of going home i moved to library for studying after studying about 2 hrs i could see Yusuf in Library i didn’t know whether he came intentionally or casually but i was happy to see him. I went near him and when he saw me he came with me outside.

I could see the campus was empty and it was like i wanted to spent to time with him don’t know what to speak with him and i guess even he was wondering what to speak.

Savita-Your are alone from morning where is your friends
Yusuf- They went for movie ABC again i don’t want to get scolding from professor again
Savita –Even i wanted to see that movie and Pooja is not there looking at him expecting he would call me.
Yusuf-Any way tomorrow is Sunday if you are free we can go.
Savita - I wanted to tell him how much i miss you on Sunday’s .And without even seeing for a single day. I can make free for him for any work. But without saying much i said Iam free .We can join tomorrow at 11 at Mall.

Next day i was getting ready for movie or i was getting for Yusuf. I wore the Jeans and tightest T Shirt. And saw myself in mirror. After some time i removed my bra and wear only T Shirt.

Mom as usual scolded me for not spending times her that too on Sundays. I know she will not be alone but she can’t speak much my bro and sis. However i promised myself i will spend more time with mom.

I reached to mall and i was happy as Yusuf was waiting for me. As went inside and took the tickets n still there was 30 minutes time to start. I could feel he wanted to look my boobs in t shirt without bra. but i don’t know why he is so scared and i wanted to tell him im wearing without bra only for you .but i could not .So to give him space i tried looking at movie poster so that he could see my boobs without any hesitation. I could see from my sixth sense he was looking my boobs like he want to eat. My effort of eating without bra was good. I could see i didn’t only looked by boobs also looking butt. Just to give him a lovely show i turned to see other poster so that he can see my butt.

When i suddenly turned back i didn’t want to embarrass as i knew what he was looking but i just spoke its late we can move. In theatre i was sitting with him even i was in theatre i was thinking how he is not directly looking at what belongs to him and i also taking it forward and i don’t know how many days it will take just to be like this. I don’t know who has to take it forward but finally i decided i want to make fill im more than friend. I slowly kept my head shoulders on his head waiting for his reaction even he silent for some times slowly he put his hands on my head to confirm that im more than friend. I was relived today that i have closer to him then friend. I was feeling mix of happiness satisfaction secured in his chest.
We both didn’t know when the movie ended. We came out i was too shy to see his face. I saw the missed calls from mom and wanted to leave. He told me he will drop near home. When i sat in bike even though i didn’t hug him but this time i kept my hands on his waist. Knowing we like each other.
Actually whenever there was little speed breaks my boobs would touch him for a few second but i know he deserves much more. So in order to feel it i moved forward as if to speak with him and touched by boobs on his back . It was as good as im in heaven the feel of pushing my boobs on him gave me immense pleasure. I kept my head slowly on his shoulders as if there is no to recognise us
I truly felt like a couple. He stopped me near my home and left.

I saw mom along with the Fatima Sister. The moment i came inside Fatima told me you need to see Radha Aunty spends whole week outside and only on Sunday you should spend time with her. I felt sad of guilty . I never thought about mom till dad and in small town so many relatives where there now here she has become really lonely. I Hugged mom out of guilty and brought smile to her face.

We chatted till leaving and Fatima left her home and we later it was normal as any other day.
Like Reply
I want readers to comment so as to progress.
Like Reply
After having my dinner and was thinking about the whole day spending with Yusuf was a dream come true. I heard my mobile beeping a message. Message came from an unknown no but when i opened it was from Yusuf
Yusuf- Hi Savita im Yusuf
Savita Hi Yusuf
Yusuf- Did i disturb you at this odd hour.
Savita Stop speaking like this me .You will never disturb me .Im so happy you remembered me at this time and how was your day.
Yusuf- You know it was good . I mean i spent good time today.
Savita- Was it because of the movie.
Yusuf-No.
Savita- Because of mall
Yusuf-No
Savita-Then
Yusuf- because i got a time to spend with a beautiful girl.
Savita what is so beautiful in me.
Yusuf- Your Face
Savita- So you like only my face
Yusuf not just face but
Savita-what
Yusuf –i don’t know what to say i just said ur smile.
Savita- Liar.
Yusuf- When you know the truth why you ask me.

I was bowled with my own question. We both knew what we were speaking.
Savita-If you like my smile i will smile always when you are there.
Yusuf- What if like your
Savita-What
Yusuf –just typed by mistake.

I didn’t know what else to chat
After some time Yusuf message good night and it was really good night.

Next day in college it didn’t take much time understand me and Yusuf have become close friends’ could see her happiness towards me. She commented you are not only have found a right person but also made Yusuf happy.

Now in college we four used to spend much of the time together .I never cared what other think of us. We attended class together, went to canteen together and rarely outside together.

Like Reply
nice update longer one
[+] 1 user Likes veenabhat's post
Like Reply
We all four decided to go on trip to hill station but my only worry was what to tell in home. I told to mom it my friend sister engagement. Even though i had the guilt but spending time Yusuf made me to forget it. And it was the first time i was skipping the class.
As i left the home Yusuf was waiting for me at some distance from home. As i sat in bike we reached to Rajeev home. From there we started our journey in bike as it was not too far.
As i started our journey like before iwas just keeping my hands on his waist neither hugged or nor sat at distance. Now i hugged from back him tightly and sat. My boobs were tightly hugging him. More than physical pleasure it was emotional for me to say i belong to him. I want to give him pleasure without even being asked. I don’t want him to remember his GF any time.
It was 40 Km drive i felt happiest day of my college life hugging him for such a long time. May be he was feeling the pleasure so he didn’t speak throughout the journey. Not even a air could pass between his back and by boobs.
We reached the hill station before going to hill we need to book a resort as already booked by Rajeev we went to resort and took our keys and started going to room . Both boys stayed in a different room and i and Pooja in different room.

We took little rest and i and Pooja changed in to shorts and dress which was comfortable for hill. Pooja went outside to know the details of the place and Yusuf came looking after me. Yusuf was quite stunned to see me in short and tight jeans. Short was quite small All most the thighs was open and my butt was quite big in the dress and boobs was prominent.
Yusuf started looking at me with open mouth.

Savita –What Happened?
Yusuf –You are looking to beautiful.
Savita-Only beautiful face
Yusuf-No
Savita You can say it what you could not say earlier if you have got courage.
Yusuf-Yusuf could not believe my words he said your boobs and ass.
Savita-I made my face angry and said you are not supposed to see like
May be Yusuf felt bad and said sorry.
Savita -I made my face angry and said you are not supposed to see like a thief but you can see like my boyfriend.
Yusuf could not control his emotion and came near me. Brought my lips near him and he started kissing me deeply. It was my first kiss of my life and i kissed him deeply hugging him. He too responded deeply and was holding my head as tight as possible. Only when my phone rand we separated and saw our face i was shy and came outside followed by Yusuf.

Even though we started going together but now i felt only i should come with Yusuf. When we were tired i would just sit with Yusuf tightly and hug him just like Pooja and Rajeev.
When we returned to room we all four were quite tired. We took our both Pooja wore a different shorts and T Shirt and i wore Mini skirt. And came to guys’ room.
Yusuf was looking at me hungrily and even Pooja noticed it .We had our chit chat and since it was late evening Rajeev told us he will bring the drinks and was going and Pooja followed him.

After they left it was as if both were waiting for the same we started kissing each other. This time it was more wilder then morning my lips were kissing each other and our tongues were inside each other. Yusuf started kissing my cleavage now and i started pressing his head and i could feel his   hard on pressing my love hole was feeling moisture inside my love hole. And he started rubbing my ass. I wondered a shy guy till morning has become so aggressive.

I could hear Pooja and Rajeev as they wear coming we separated from each other. Even tough all three started drinks i with soft drinks. Both Pooja and Rajeev wear much but we were so silent because of love we did. We are silently seeing each as if you we wanted privacy.

After we had our drinks and dinner we went to our respective rooms.
Next day even though we went together but we were far from each other.

Yusuf- Savita you are looking so nice in the Mini dress yesterday.
Savita So only you could not control your self.
Yusuf Partly correct but in which ever dress your irresistible.
Savita –Is it so.
Yusuf Yes but if i tell u truth you should not get angry.
Savita Now im part of you tell
Yusuf –If you are not without dress i think you will me still irresistible.
Savita- You naughty and started playfully hitting him.
Yusuf Started kissing her.
He started humping her ass over the jeans.
Yusuf -you should not have worn jeans.
Savita- There is whole life in front of us. You will get everything which is yours and kissed him.
 Yusuf again started kissing her cheeks Forehead and lips and was feeling her curvy ass and pinching  it.

Yusuf- I love you so much.
Savita –Now you are proposing after eating half of me.

Yusuf was too involved to reply her.

More than sightseeing they spent time in seeing each other and ended their journey.

Like Reply
POV-Yusuf
I met Savita next day in college
I was tempted to see her in tight chudidar hugging her Curves
Savita- Why u so looking at me.
Yusuf-I can’t Control myself dear. You are so lovely.
Savita-really?
Yusuf –yes dear.
Savita- why can’t you control yourself
Yusuf-because of your cute face
Savita-only face?
Yusuf-No your top.
Savita –means boobs
Yusuf –Hmm
Savita-naughty lover
Yusuf – -- Really im not able to control myself.
Savita- who is restricting you to control.
Yusuf-Means I can do can thing i want.
Savita-if your lover really loves you she will allow everything you like.

I am looking at Savita deeply. Her tight hugging dress where showing her boobs predominantly
Yusuf-Savita no girl has loved me as you.
Savita- i believe im lucky you liked me.
Since we were only two in class room

I hugged her in my arms strongly can feel her soft boobs touching my chest .I was rubbing her back and slowly my hands down and feeling her ass.
Yusuf-savi your soft boobs and your
Savita-What
Yusuf- I don’t know to say.
Savita-if u really love me you don’t hesitant
Yusuf-your soft ass.
Savita-naughty i know from your pressing.
Yusuf-you don’t get angry.
Savita-if i love you really i should not get angry.

Yusuf starting kissing her lips deeply. And started slowly going down and kissing her cleavage. Savi your cleavage so soft .and pressing her ass roughly.
Yusuf-You are mine I can’t leave you
Savita- me too dear I can’t leave you.
Yusuf started putting his hands inside her dress and pressing his cock on her delicate pussy.
Savita- haaaaa hugging him tightly.
Yusuf- if you wearing sari it would be easy for me to feel you.
Savita-i wears whatever you like.
Yusuf-what if i want to be in birth suit.
Savita- that is only in bed room. and started kissing him deeply.
Yusuf – Savi i want you to be mine
Savita-im already yours
Yusuf- im not just saying in heart but physically.
Savita- Yusuf i don’t know why you are asking me again and again. Im all yours my face my boobs my love hole and more important my soul.
I saw her love in her eyes i knew she no more restricts me even though it was class i inserted my fingers in dress and started pressing her boobs and was rubbing my cock in her love hole.
Rubbing her soft and firm boobs Savita it is so soft n putting my tongue in her mouth. we exchanges our salvia. She too started pressing my back in excitement .I pulled her bra up.
Savita- Yusuf please the place is not safe.
Yusuf- Next time we meet in safe place.
I kissed her last time and left college.

At night in home

Even though i enjoyed my moment with her still i was missing her at night. I called het at night.

Savita- hello
Yusuf Baby missing you lot.
Savita –it’s not just you even im missing you.
Yusuf – what you are missing about me.
Savita-im missing your love.
Yusuf –Savita im not just missing your love im missing your body
Savita- we did it class today
Yusuf - can i see you now
Savita you are seeing me now
Yusuf i mean not just face
Savita kept her phone and started removing her T shirt and was seeing Yusuf who was looking lustfully
And removed her bra and was bare topless

Yusuf – so beautiful
Savita You will have it when the time comes. Now good night.
Like Reply