Adultery An Unintended Swap
Ruchi and I (Vinit) are now in late 40's and this story is about a few years ago how our life got exciting. To celebrate our 15th anniversary Ruchi decided to accompany me to a Business trip to Bangalore  leaving the school going kids with in laws. On the way back we decided to return to Mumbai via Goa so we flew on Wednesday to Bangalore and were in Goa by Saturday evening.

We were slowly working on each other to up the passion quotient as we both felt some thing was missing. In Bangalore on Thursday we had a long discussion about how free we were when we got married and how things have changed...so we decided to define rules for each other as we think of some thing . Day1 Friday she asked me to start with sit ups every day and I agreed, told her she will have to sit on my feet legs crossed and then will do sets of 10.....which would end in a kissing session after 6 repetitions so we started off well
I finished early on Friday and text her to wait for me in a nice saree...(Ruchi has an amazing body) To my surprise she was in the saree but only saree and nothing else.....so was a pleasant surprise in true sense...Friday night we were in the Balcony of the higher floor of the  Hotel which faced the Street....Ruchi was still in the saree and one thing led to another and i pulled her pallu so see her beautiful tities...as no one could see us we were okay. Suddenly I asked her what if we were on a lower floor and if passers by could see her would you be okay if it was a Rule...Ruchi just smiled....things were getting hot and we had to leave early to Goa so we called it an evening but not before I asking her to blow me in the balcony....Told her it will be a Rule till we go back that we should enjoy ourselves in the open or terrace or balcony whenever we get a chance....

Next day we reach Goa and checked in at a Resort with 3 floors our room facing the pool and other wing of the L shaped complex...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We checked in around noon and first had a nice shower....and relaxed a bit....it was more like sleeping in each others arms as we were tired a bit due to the delayed flight......we were on the 2nd floor and this suite also had a nice Balcony over looking the pool and the adjacent wing....it was Saturday so the resort was a bit busy...while I woke up I saw Ruchi checking the room and balcony....I asked whats in her mind if she wishes to re do what we did yesterday night at 4pm ...she smiled and threw the pillow in mock anger...I was relaxed and signaled her to come close....I pulled her towel and she was not wearing anything beneath while she had a chemise at the top....perfect setting for me to go down....before I did I saw she had clean shaven down there so I whispered --Rule you would Not shave or do in front of me...and take as long as it takes.....i like variations sometimes full hairy and some times clean shaven....which she knows.....I let her sit on the couch and gave a nice lick with massaging her G spot at the same time.....she was getting crazy and moaning.....after she came and lied on the bed, as it was a bit dark I decided to unfold the curtain and pushed to the sides....there were not many people inside but a few rooms on 3rd floor in the wing adjacent were occupied...with curtains open....Ruchi was asking me why am opening it up....I reminded her of the rule- she has to expose a bit every day Smile
[+] 1 user Likes northernlites17's post
Like Reply
I could see a shy, happy smiling face of Ruchi who asked me are you serious...I replied- yes, why don't you remove your top and let me see your lovely D cups (she is 38D), her jaw dropped and I got in action....got behind her, squeezed her melons and unhooked the bra in a click.....wildly suckled her earlobes and back of ears and neck while pinching the tits and made her to raise her hands and remove the top with the bra and threw at the table next to the window....just pushed her on the bed and entered in missionary position, after every 7-8 strokes was kissing her lips...with her hands nailed by mine...gave some hard strokes....this is how our dialog went as I was pumping Ruchi
Me- Hope you are enjoying it and can moan and squirm as much...as there is no one..
R- Yes , ah today enter me hard...chod saale....(she can get intense and use foul words)
Me- Saala nahi tera....thrusting hard...bata kaun hoon....tere bacchon kaa baap kaun hain
R- ooy...aaj garmi aayee hain.....
Me- Chal abhi dikhata hoon and I got up...and turned her to get her on the knees....
[+] 1 user Likes northernlites17's post
Like Reply
I had other ideas today wanted to explore new areas....while in doggy position I opened the cap of the lubricant jelly tube i had kept ready and started to apply....Ruchi felt some tingling sensation and asked what am I doing but by then my left hand fingers had gone deep and she realized and tightened her butt....my right hand was still squeezing her globes which I suddenly moved to her face separating her lips and pushing inside her mouth..It was a sudden invasion from the missionary and took her 10-15 seconds to start relaxing again....I sensed the relaxation and entered her from behind and there was a loud moan and Ruchi shouted 'bastard you entered me from behind ooi maaaaaaaaaaa, ummmmm.... ' and we went in a rhythm....build nice tempo while kneading her boobies and penetrating her in tandem it went some thing like this
Me- Bata meri kutiya ..abhi bolegi muze saala.... kaun hain ye saala...
R=Haan bhosadike chodde de aaj nahi to kisi aur ke paas jaaoongi........
Me- Aaj barabar mili hain teri lene ko....kaise natak karti hain hamesha...
R- Bhosadike tu kuch kaam nahi karta ghar pe.....
Me- Theek help karoonga to degi kya roj...
R-- Koi guarantee nahi...mera man karega to....

At this point i started to pull push by her hair and started pushing harder, and suddenly in the opposite wing corner room on the 3rd floor I saw the curtains opening.......
Like Reply
..my attention was towards the window of 3rd floor room in the corner and I saw a figure, a lady wearing a Red Top appeared and for a moment froze for about 5 seconds as she saw me and Ruchi in action....my rhythm broke a bit but I continued...and as the lady got her composure back she moved back inside...Ruchi sensed something and raised her head and I told her darling some one just saw us and I disengaged from Ruchi...we both walked inside away from the window and started to clean ourselves..

In 5min...once things had cooled off
Ruchi--So what about your Rule, are you chickening out as a guy saw us
Me- No it was not a lady
R-So you want a Guy to see us
Me- The point is I was not prepared.
R- So if you are prepared you won't mind
Me- Do you want me to not mind and I pulled her to me and sealed her lips

In a few minutes we saw a guy in the same window of the 3rd floor room so it was a couple..That point we were ready and stepped out of the room
Like Reply
we decided to stroll in the market - a street alongside the resort and adjacent to the Beach...did some shopping..picked up a nice dress for Ruchi. We went to the beach and sat at a less crowded spot like lovers holding hands
Me- So we have 2 more days here and its been long since we have spent time alone like this, do we just go sightseeing or talk our hearts out so we strengthen our bond
R- Talking will be a better option
Me- while kissing her palms, this is what i miss..don't get enough of you...
R-Its natural with kids and family responsibilities
Me- What about us..how do we know what we seek and what can make us happy individually and as a couple
R- Thats why Talking and not sightseeing is best.
Where did the Rules thing come in by the way...
Me- Just wanted to act wild some fantasies...
R-What are they...
Me- Many but I would need you to share yours too, saying this I kissed her earlobe
R- Just resting her head on my shoulder and holding my hands...Thats what I love about you...you try to ask me what I like ad don't force..
The topic drifted and we decided to walk over to a beach facing Restaurant...it was about 6:00 PM and being summer lot of time for sun set

At the Restaurant-
Me- Sipping Wine- How about we use both methods to communicate we say it and if we are not comfortable we write...
R- What do u mean...
Me- I want to know your inner self, what you have as bucket list is and also if you had no bonds in life..Smile Same applies to me as well
R- What if ask for some thing crazy or you do the same
Me- That's what I want to see how crazy we are. Isn't our love life gone south...There isnt the spark...
R- so are u hinting at some thing..
Me- lets find out...Your Turn tell me 5 Fantasies one by one..You say one I will say one
R- First- I want to travel to new place once in 6M just you and me
Me- That is easy and am not counting as First
R-Smiling..okay now your turn...
Me- Its a sexual fantasy
R-I know its in your mend 24x7...you cannot think anything else in life......and rolled her lips
Me- Are you ready
R- Go one shameless man
Me- I would like to be woken up while you blowing me atleast 3 days a week
Like Reply