Thriller The Story of Meera
Ch. 01
It was a dark night. A young girl limped her way through a dense forest. She fought for her life with each ragged breath. Creatures of the night made intimidating noises all around her. But the voices in her head were louder.
"You like that don't you? Say you like it bitch!" a man's voice roared in her head.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't save you," another man's tearful voice rang in her ears.
"Don't cry girl, you are a habitual slut, you just don't know it...now open your legs and show me your used holes," a third voice said softly with an evil laughter.
"I'm sorry, please forgive me," a woman's voice said.
The girl pressed her palms against her ears and screamed. "SHUT UP!" she yelled, "SHUT UP!"
And there was silence. The voices in her head stopped. And she could hear the crickets. She continued to limp among the dense trees, trying to find her way in the pale moonlight. Her white dress was torn and soaked in blood. It was torn obscenely at places and barely covered her body. Her dark hair hanging down her shoulders were matted and her lip bled. But her dark eyes were full of determination, and sparkled with a spirit to survive.
After what felt like an eternity, she reached a road. She hoped someone would stop by and help her. All that she could do was hope and muster all the strength she could and hold on. She felt aches and pain all over her body, and suddenly she felt a chill. The cold winds only added to her misery.
A long time passed by. The road was deserted and very few vehicles passed by. The ones that did, didn't bother to stop. The girl was rapidly losing her strength. She collapsed to the ground out of sheer exhaustion. Just as her vision turned hazy, she felt raindrops on her face. The drizzle quickly turned into a downpour, and the girl was completely drenched. She knew she couldn't survive much longer out in the cold.
And suddenly a car stopped by. A beautiful young woman rushed towards her. She shook the wounded girl gently and asked, "Hey, are you OK?"
"Help me please," the girl gasped.
The woman helped the girl to her feet and helped her get into her car. The girl was barely conscious.
"My name is Mithila," the woman said, "I am a doctor. What's your name?"
"I don't know..." the girl muttered.
"There's so much blood on your dress," Mithila said as she started driving the car, "What happened to you?"
My threads
https://xossipy.com/thread-39515.html          (English)
https://xossipy.com/thread-40926.html          (Bengali)
[+] 1 user Likes Priyanka98's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"I don't remember..." the girl said, becoming increasingly agitated. She was shivering in the cold and drew her arms and legs closer. Mithila put a warm shawl around her and turned on the car's heater.
Mithila looked at her carefully. "Have you been using drugs?"
"I'm in so much pain...I just wanna sleep...I want this to stop...I want these voices to go away...I just...I don't know..." the girl whispered some incoherent sentences rubbing her arms.
"It's alright girl," Mithila said, "I'm taking you to a hospital, you are going to be okay."
The girl's eyes were glazed over, her gaze was blank. Soon they reached a hospital, and trained health care staff began to tend to the wounds. Mithila was a psychiatrist. She had called upon her colleague Dr. Ayesha who was a gynecologist to assess the girl's condition.
"I am Dr. Mithila Rai and I am a psychiatrist," Mithila said formally introducing herself, "Since you appear to have gone through some trauma, I'm admitting you to this hospital under my care. My colleague Dr. Ayesha Malik is a gynecologist and will treat you for your injuries," Mithila said, "It is my duty to ask, do you want to report anything to the security officer? Cleaning you up could destroy important evidence."
The girl just shook her head.
"Draw a blood sample and send it for a dope test," Mithila ordered the nurse, "Looks like she is on some opioids."
The nurse nodded and drew a blood sample.
"We are going to put you to sleep for a while, so that you don't feel any pain," Dr. Ayesha said comforting the trembling girl.
The girl smiled weakly as Dr. Ayesha injected a sedative into her veins. Within minutes the girl fell into a deep sleep. The nurse took off the girl's blood-soaked clothes. There were several minor flesh wounds on her body. There were bite marks and scratches all over her, some old, some recent. There were injuries on her feet as she had been running barefoot through the forest, that's why she had been limping. But what shocked the medical staff was the tattoos on her body. Across her breasts was written "Whore" and another tattoo just above her pussy that read "Cock hungry hole" with an arrow pointing towards her pussy. As they turned her over, they found another tattoo on her ass that read, "Horny bitch."
Mithila was visibly disturbed seeing the tattoos. "This seems like permanent ink!" she gasped.
"That's really cruel!" Dr. Ayesha said, "Poor girl!"
"How is her general condition, Ayesha?" Mithila asked.
My threads
Like Reply
"She has been drugged for sure," Ayesha said, "and she has indulged in recent sexual activity. It is hard to say whether it was forced or consensual because there are no injuries on her genitals. In fact, there are hardly any fresh injuries, few minor wounds that will heal in a day or two."
Mithila was relieved to know that the girl was not seriously injured.
"However," Ayesha said, "There are some old scars. These kinda scars would usually result from regular torture. There are signs of previous childbirth. Lemme do a quick ultrasound."
Ayesha held an ultrasound probe over her belly and frowned, "This does not look good. Her uterus is almost dysfunctional. Looks like a badly done abortion, but she might never conceive again."
Mithila felt a pinch in her heart as she realized the implications of what Ayesha said.
"This is a very sensitive case Mithila," Ayesha said, "This girl seems to have gone through some very significant trauma, I trust you would know how to handle this."
"I'll take care of her Ayesha," she said, lovingly touching the girl's hair.
As Ayesha finished dressing all the girl's wounds, Dr. Mithila instructed the nurse, "I want you to cover up these tattoos with bandages. Say nothing to her about the tattoos. She is in a vulnerable state of mind and the sight of these tattoos could...destabilize her."
The nurse nodded in approval and covered up her tattoos and dressed her up in a clean gown. Mithila wrote down orders for further medications. The nurses got the still sedated girl shifted to a private ward where she could rest undisturbed. Mithila wanted to leave, but she couldn't take her eyes off the girl. Her heart was sad, and she shuddered at the thought of what all the girl must have been through. She sat down quietly next to the girl, closed her eyes, trying to pray for her quick recovery.
Mithila held the sleeping girl's delicate palm in her hand and looked at her fondly. The girl had a small and slender frame, and a wheatish brown complexion. She had large innocent eyes and dark hair hanging down her shoulders. Mithila lovingly ran her fingers through the girl's hair.
Mithila's husband Anshul was also a doctor and worked in the same hospital. He entered the ward and found his wife sitting next to the sleeping girl looking visibly disturbed.
"Are you OK honey?" He asked in a worried tone, "I thought you left. I was hoping you'd be home by now."
"I was going home," Mithila said, "And I found this girl on the road. She was...I had to help her or she wouldn't have survived."
My threads
Like Reply
"Who is she?" he asked.
"She doesn't remember," Mithila said, "But she's been through something awful..."
Mithila couldn't hold back her tears as she gently rolled the sleeve of the sleeping girl's gown and said, "Look at these needle marks, they've been pumping her with dope...and this..." Mithila slowly raised the girl's gown and peeled off an edge of that cover up bandage to show the degrading tattoos to her husband. "Permanent ink!" She said, "Such monsters! She is so young...she must be what? 20?"
Anshul hugged his agitated wife and gently rubbed her back. "I understand how this makes you feel honey," he said wiping off her tears with his thumbs, "You are sweet and brave to have helped her. She is going to be OK now, because she has you taking care of her."
Mithila could speak no more. She hugged her husband tightly and wept.
Mithila chose to stay by her bedside till morning. In the morning, the girl woke up, feeling much better and calmer.
Mithila smiled at her and ran her fingers through her dark hair. "Good morning sweetie," Mithila said with a smile, "It's nice to see you smiling. How are you feeling?"
"Much better," the girl said, "Thank you so much for your help."
"Are you hungry?" Mithila asked.
The girl nodded and Mithila got her a sandwich and a coffee. Mithila sat next to her watching her eat. She had so many questions for her, but refrained from asking anything as she was afraid the girl might get upset again.
"I really wish I knew your name sweetie, or maybe something about your family. I'm sure they'll be looking for you. Do you remember anything at all?" Mithila asked.
"I'm sorry I don't," the girl said with a sad face.
"That's alright," Mithila said, "You just need to rest, everything is going to fall in place eventually."
"What are these?" the girl asked, pointing towards the bandages.
"Nothing to worry about," Mithila said casually, "Just some little wounds that we stitched up. We'll leave the bandages on for a couple of days and then you are good to go."
The girl smiled. "Thank you for everything that you've done for me," she said.
"You are going to be ok," Mithila said hugging her, "I'm always there for you."
The girl hugged back. Mithila left the room, leaving her alone to rest. The girl smiled as she looked out of the window. The beautiful shining sun, the chirping birds and the city alive and buzzing around the hospital. She felt free after a long time. She gazed out of the window, enjoying the view of a free world to her heart's content. She tried to think about her family, her home. She wanted to remember as soon as possible so that she could go home.
My threads
Like Reply
After some time, she got back onto her bed and closed her eyes. Suddenly a vision hit her. She was locked inside a dark place. She could barely move. It was pitch dark; she couldn't see a thing. She could barely breathe. She wanted to scream, but she didn't have the strength. Feelings of helplessness overwhelmed her, there was nothing she could do. She drifted off to sleep. And then there was a sudden jerk. She woke up with a jolt. But she was still in the dark place, unable to move, unable to speak. For a moment she felt she was dead. But then she could feel her own breath. She felt that she was gently rocking, like floating in space. She wept silently, and slept again. This happened over and over again, she felt like she was trapped forever in this dark place.
And then she saw beams of light seeping in. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she realized she was trapped in a crate. She heard voices, there were people around her. And suddenly a lot of light flooded her eyes. Someone had opened the crate. She was nearly blinded by the sudden daylight after spending forever in darkness. A familiar face was smiling at her. A handsome young man, tall and fair, with beautiful hazel eyes. He looked weary and tired, but his face was gleaming with the joy of seeing her. He helped her out of the crate and hugged her.
"Meera," he said, "We made it, we are free!"
The girl gave him a blank look. The long hours spent in darkness had affected her mentally.
"Hey, it's me, Kabir," he said, "Don't be afraid, we are safe now."
"Kabir..." she said, "I was so afraid, I thought I was going to die..."
"You are a tough girl Meera," he said, hugging her tightly.
Suddenly someone grabbed her hair from behind. "Tough girl needs one cock in each hole," a man said as he dragged her away from Kabir.
"NO!" she screamed, "Let me go!"
Another man stepped in between and hit Kabir on the head, instantly cracking open his skull and killing him on the spot.
The girl screamed hysterically as a group of men laughed as they held her tight while their leader loaded a syringe. "Once I put this thing in you, you will want to fuck every man in the world like a bitch in heat."
My threads
Like Reply
I remember reading this story before. But it was incomplete.
Like Reply
The girl suddenly woke up from her sleep screaming wildly. She was sweating and trembling and extremely agitated. The nurse rushed to her room and injected a sedative in her vein and immediately called Dr. Mithila.
Mithila rushed towards the terrified girl and hugged her till she calmed down.
"I think my name is Meera," she said.
"That's a sweet name Meera," Mithila said fondling her hair, "Did you have a bad dream Meera?"
"Dream or memory, I don't know," Meera said tearfully, "Or maybe just some made up shit from my fucked-up head."
"It's alright Meera," Mithila said reassuringly holding her hand, "Whatever it may have been, you are safe now, and no one can hurt you, alright? And we will figure this out together."
Meera nodded her head.
"Good, now tell me what did you see?" Mithila asked.
"I was locked up in a crate for a long time..." Meera said.
"A crate?" Mithila asked.
"Yes, and it was dark and I couldn't breathe...and finally one man opened the crate. He looked familiar; he had these beautiful hazel eyes and he seemed to care about me. He hugged me; he was trying to comfort me, his accent was...different, had an Arabic touch to it...he said his name was Kabir."
"Do you recognize this man?" Mithila asked, "Is he related to you? He is your family?"
"I don't know..." Meera said, "But in his eyes, I saw...he really seemed to care about me...but then they killed him..."
"Who killed him?" Mithila asked.
"Some bad guys," she said, "Their faces looked familiar but I don't remember their names. They killed him and took me away. They wanted to...bang me. They injected something in me...and I don't remember anything after that."
Meera began to weep bitterly. Mithila hugged her and helped her calm down.
"Try to remember something more about Kabir, like his full name, what he did for a living. Maybe we would be able to find your family this way. Do you remember anything about where you lived?"
"I told you all that I could recall..." Meera said, wiping tears from her eyes, "Sometimes I wish I really didn't have to remember at all...I wish I could start my life afresh, like a clean slate...I wish I had no memory at all about my past...because all that I can remember are...bad things..."
Mithila helped Meera lie down and sat next to her till she fell asleep.
Mithila kept Meera on mild sedatives so that her disturbing memories would be suppressed till her general condition improved. With every passing day, Meera was feeling better. She was recovering fast, like a wounded sparrow who was now fluttering her wings trying to take flight.
My threads
Like Reply
"How are you feeling Meera?" Mithila asked as she entered Meera's room for routine rounds.
"I'm feeling good, alive," Meera said with a smile.
"There's something I need you to listen calmly," Mithila said holding Meera's hand, "We've found drugs in your blood, large doses of heroin and you are most likely addicted. Since you've been hospitalized here, I've been maintaining you on methadone so that you don't suffer from withdrawal."
"So, what happens to me now?" Meera asked with a sad face.
"After you are discharged from this hospital, we will be moving you to a rehab center. It is a beautiful place, a little away from the city, you'll be safe there. You'll have shelter, food and people taking care of you so that you get clean soon," Mithila said.
"Will you be there?" Meera asked, grabbing Mithila's hand tightly.
"I'll come visit you," Mithila assured, "Dr. Keith will be looking after you there. He is a good doctor and a good friend of mine."
"I have no money to pay for rehab, or the bill of this hospital either," Meera said tearfully.
"Don't worry about that sweetie," Mithila assured, "I just want you to get well soon. I'll be taking care of all your bills till we find your family."
Meera's eyes were filled with tears of gratitude and she hugged Mithila tightly, "I'll go wherever you want me to go, I'll do whatever you say, just stay with me a little longer...please...I'm all alone and I feel so scared...you have always been so kind to me..."
"Hey sweetie," Mithila said, reassuringly rubbing her back, "I am always here for you."
"Could you hold my hand till I fall asleep?" Meera asked.
Mithila smiled and held her hand. Meera slowly drifted off to sleep. Mithila smiled at the sleeping girl and gently fondled her head. But soon she observed that Meera was restless. Her eyelids fluttered as if she was dreaming. And in less than a minute, she woke up and sat down on bed. She looked at Mithila with wide open eyes like she had seen a ghost.
"Are you okay girl?" Mithila asked.
Meera shook her head and sobbed bitterly.
"I can't sleep, Mithila. These bad dreams keep coming back. They don't make any sense; I'm so fucked up in my head!" Meera screamed as she frantically began to hit her head with her hands, "Make these dreams go away Mithila! Make them go away!"
"Calm down Meera," Mithila said, holding her tightly, "It's alright, we are going to figure this out, and we are going to make this stop. Tell me, what did you see?"
"I saw...a man, he had blue eyes...and there was another man; they seemed like best friends. And we were in this deserted place, these two men locked me in their car. You were there too, in my dream, Mithila, you were trying to help me...and then, that blue eyed man...he..." Meera started crying uncontrollably and couldn't finish her sentence.
My threads
Like Reply
"What did he do?" Mithila asked.
"He stabbed you in the heart with a knife...you fell to the ground; you were still alive but he ripped out your still beating heart. I tried to scream, but this other man grabbed me from behind and smothered me, I couldn't scream, I couldn't breathe, I tried to fight but he was too strong...and then everything went blank..." Meera said as she cried uncontrollably.
Mithila held Meera firmly trying to pacify her. "It's alright dear, just a bad dream, we are both fine here, aren't we?"
"Am I going crazy Mithila?" Meera asked.
"You are not crazy Meera," Mithila said, "I would never invalidate your feelings or fears. Dreams aren't entirely true, but they always have some connection to reality. The mind makes associations. Don't be so hard on yourself Meera. Let time heal you. Everything is going to be ok."
Meera smiled weakly.
"I'm increasing the dose of sedatives so that you sleep better, you need rest right now more than anything," Mithila said
It was the third day since Meera was hospitalized. She had recovered almost completely now.
Meera was gazing out of the window, viewing the gleaming city. She was smiling, she was feeling free and peaceful. Mithila entered the room and she smiled lovingly at Mithila.
"How are you feeling now, Meera?" Mithila asked her with a smile.
"I'm feeling great actually," Meera chirped, "There's hardly any pain, and I'm feeling amazing!"
"That's wonderful," Mithila said, "Any more bad dreams?"
"Thankfully, no, I could sleep well last night," Meera said with a smile. Then she pointed at the bandages on her body, "But when do we get these off?"
Mithila's smile suddenly faded. She held Meera's hand gently and guided her to sit down on the bed.
"I need you to listen to me very calmly," Mithila said to Meera, "I'm going to tell you something that may be disturbing to you, but I need you to know that I am here for you no matter what."
Meera was now suddenly very worried.
"Do you have any kind of memory about any kind of tattoos that you may have had?" Mithila asked calmly.
"Tattoos?" Meera asked, as her expression suddenly became very grave. Her eyes were tearful and she suddenly looked very afraid. "I've been having these nightmares about...some very bad things written on my body...I thought it was just a bad dream..."
Mithila closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
"Meera..." Mithila spoke calmly, "There are some words written on your body...with permanent ink. But I've already spoken to a dermatologist, there are treatments available, it takes time, but we will get them off you completely."
My threads
Like Reply
"You put up these bandages just to cover them up?" Meera asked, touching the bandages on her body.
Mithila closed her eyes and nodded.
"I want to see them, Mithila," Meera said, "Could you take them off?"
"I will," Mithila said. Then she cupped Meera's face and said, "I just want you to remember that you are a very strong girl, ok?"
Meera nodded. Mithila gently peeled off the bandages from her body, revealing the degrading words to Meera. Meera tried to hold back her tears, but broke down eventually. She buried her face in her palms and wept bitterly.
"How could they do this to me?" Meera cried. She felt shattered from within.
"Perhaps they were trying to break you," Mithila said rubbing her back, "But you are way too strong Meera."
Meera suddenly got aggressive and pushed Mithila away, "Don't touch me! I am dirty! I am a whore!"
Meera began to scream loudly and throw things around in the room. Her eyes were red with rage. Her aggression rapidly spiraled out of control as she screamed hysterically. Shattered glass was everywhere, and Meera had become a threat to herself and others around her if not quickly controlled. Mithila quickly rang the call bell and two nurses entered the room.
"Hold her down," Mithila ordered as she loaded a syringe.
"NO!" Meera screamed, "NOT THE NEEDLE! NOT THE NEEDLE!"
The nurses held Meera down on the bed as she struggled violently.
"Easy, easy girl," Mithila said as she injected a tranquilizer into her, "You are ok, you are ok..."
Within seconds Meera was subdued. Mithila asked the nurses to leave the room. She sat down on the bed next to Meera and cradled her head and lovingly ran her fingers through her hair.
Meera was barely conscious. But she felt the warmth of Mithila's body and her loving touch. She responded by snuggling deeper into Mithila arms. "I love you Naina di," Meera whispered before she drifted off to sleep.
Mithila realized that Meera just referred to her by the name 'Naina'. She guessed that perhaps Naina was someone close to Meera. Mithila made a mental note that she would ask Meera about Naina when her condition stabilizes. But at the moment, she just held Meera in her arms, gently fondling her head till she fell asleep.
Mithila rested her back against the bed's headboard, still holding Meera in her arms. She closed her eyes. She wasn't sure how much time had passed but she was suddenly awakened by Meera's scream. Meera was sitting up on her bed trembling in fear. Her eyes were red and tearful and her lips trembled. Her heart was pounding in her chest.
"Shhhh" Mithila said comforting her, "Calm down sweetie..."
"I saw something Mithila..." Meera said in a trembling voice.
"What did you see?" Mithila asked, "Another nightmare?"
My threads
Like Reply
Meera was silent for one whole minute. Then she slowly turned her head towards Mithila and started narrating,
"I was in a room...its walls were wooden...
I was lying on the floor, on some kind of a rug. I was wearing a white dress, but it was torn obscenely and it barely covered my body...and my head was spinning...and I couldn't see clearly...
Then there was a man...he was naked...he was wearing this mask...with holes cut out for his eyes and lips...I recognize his eyes, I recognize his voice...I've certainly seen him before...
He started touching me...he touched my breasts...started playing with my nipples...
He disgusts me, I wanted his hands off me, I wanted him to stop touching me, but I was helpless...
I felt a pleasurable sensation in my nipples, I couldn't stop him from pleasuring me...
I wanted him to go away...but he kept playing with my breasts...and I felt heat growing between my legs...my legs slowly opened up...I felt ashamed, I didn't want any of this...
"When I first saw you at Queen's Heart, you used to be such a prude, bitch," he whispered in my ears, "Now look at you...a shameless slut with her legs wide open all wet and horny ready to be fucked..."
My body betrayed me...I felt a tingle in my pussy hearing his degrading words...
He ordered me to get on fours...and I obeyed...
He got on top of me and I feel his cock enter my pussy...and started fucking me...
"You...are...nothing...but...a...cock...hungry...hole" He said this over and over again!
Over and over again!
Over and over again!
Over and over again!
Over and over again!
Over and over again!
And then something happened..."
Meera was frozen with fear as she finished her narration.
Mithila hugged her and gently rubbed her back.
"Mithila," Meera said calmly, "We need to go back to the place where you first found me."
"Hey girl," Mithila tried to comfort her, "You are safe now. You don't need to go anywhere. Those bad guys can't hurt you anymore."
"No, you don't understand," Meera said looking straight into her eyes, "That wasn't a nightmare. It was a memory from the night you first found me. The blood you had seen on my clothes, it wasn't mine."
My threads
Like Reply
"Meera," Mithila said looking at her in disbelief, "What are you...NO...it can't be.."
"We will never know for sure unless we get there," Meera said, "And we need to leave NOW!"
"No, I'm not doing this!" Mithila said.
"Fine," Meera said with determination, "Then I'll go on my own."
Meera got up and began to leave.
"Wait, you can't leave," Mithila said, blocking her way.
"Are you really going to do this to me Mithila?" Meera asked tearfully.
Mithila didn't reply. Meera slumped down on the bed and wept bitterly.
"Hey sweetheart," Mithila said, fondling her head, "I really care about you and I know you've been through a lot. I just don't want you to suffer anymore."
"And how exactly do you plan to do that? By keeping me in la-la land forever? By making me believe everything is perfect and beautiful?" Meera said sternly, "If something happened to me, I deserve to know!"
Mithila wasn't convinced but the desperate look on Meera's face made her reconsider.
"Okay," she said, "I'll take you there. But you have been admitted to this hospital and I can't just take an inpatient out for a stroll. You've got to do as I say."
Meera nodded eagerly.
Mithila picked up the phone in the ward and made a call. "Hello, this is Dr. Mithila Rai. Patient in 406 needs a CT scan urgently. She needs to be taken to the Malad branch for the same. I've already called an ambulance, I need you to arrange for the patient to be shifted."
Then she looked at Meera and said, "Once the nurse arrives, just sit in the wheelchair. She will escort you till the gate of the hospital. Then get inside the ambulance."
Meera nodded. Mithila then left the room.
She did as she was told. She was escorted by a nurse up to the gate. An ambulance arrived and Meera got into the ambulance. She was anxious. After some time, the ambulance pulled over in a secluded spot. The driver opened the door for Meera.
"That car," he said, pointing towards a car.
Meera slowly walked towards the car and was relieved to see Mithila in the driver's seat. She quickly got in the car. They drove on the dark road for quite some time. Both women were silent throughout.
"I'm not sure where exactly I found you, I just remember there was a gas station somewhere here...yes that one!" Mithila said looking at the gas station, "approximately 5 minutes' drive from here..."
Mithila drove a little further and stopped at a secluded spot and looked at Meera. She had been quiet the whole time.
"I need a flashlight," Meera said calmly.
My threads
Like Reply
Mithila looked at Meera anxiously for a moment and handed over a flashlight to her
"Turn off the headlights, stay in the car," Meera said, "If you sense danger, leave immediately. Don't wait for me."
"Are you sure about this Meera?" Mithila asked nervously.
"I'll never be ok till I face my demons," Meera said calmly and stepped out of the car and walked into the dark forest.
Memories of that night kept flashing before her eyes. She knew she was held in some kind of a wooden cabin. She kept walking through the woods. The night was brighter than the night she had escaped. The moon was brighter, and she could see better. At a distance she found a ruined wooden structure. There was a small pond nearby. A memory flash hit her.
My threads
Like Reply
Meera was naked and intoxicated and a man was holding her.
"She's starting to stink now," another man said, "Don't you ever wash her?"
"Yeah, we were so busy using her thoroughly, we never had the time," the man holding her said, "Besides, the slut loves a cum bath more than anything else."
"Bring her over here," another man said, "We'll wash the dirty slut real good and make her dirty again."
All the men laughed as they dragged her into the pond.
"Care for a swim slut?" a man said as he pushed her head under water. Meera struggled violently for breath.
My threads
Like Reply
Meera snapped out of the memory flash and fell down on her knees trying to catch her breath. She rested her back against a tree for a while, trying to compose herself. Once she felt better, she gazed at the wooden cabin.
With trembling steps, she walked towards the cabin. As she pushed open the door, she could smell the revolting stench of a rotting body. She shone the flashlight across the room. She found a man's decomposing body, with a head wound that had bled profusely. He was wearing a mask. She pulled up a part of the mask to have a look at his face but the stab wounds were so deep, his face was smashed beyond recognition. There were wounds on his neck too, possibly deep wounds, cutting through his carotids that made him bleed to death. She found the man's clothes lying nearby. She searched his pockets and found his wallet. Along with his credit cards, she found an ID in it. She always had a strong feeling that she knew him.
She continued searching the room. She found the man's phone fallen on the floor. The moment she touched the phone, she had a sudden memory flash.
My threads
Like Reply
Meera was lying intoxicated on the rug. The front of her dress was torn exposing her breasts completely. He had raised her dress above her waist and she wasn't wearing any panties. Both of her degrading tattoos were clearly visible.
"Look here and smile for the camera," the man said with a grin as he clicked the picture.
Meera was barely oriented to what was happening around her. She flinched due to the camera flash.
"I'm going to record a video while I fuck you and I'm gonna show it to all the people who know you back at Queen's Heart so that everyone knows what a slut you are!" he said as he adjusted the phone camera to focus on the helplessly exposed Meera and pressed the record button.
My threads
Like Reply
Meera snapped out of the flashback and picked up the man's phone. Its battery was dead. She put the phone in her pocket.
The room was a complete mess and the stink was unbearable. Meera found a broken glass bottle near the corpse with blood stains on it. She looked around and found a kerosene stove. Perhaps it was being used to cook the simple meals that she was given while she was kept there. There was a large can of kerosene nearby.
Meera doused each and every object in the room in kerosene. She found the man's cigarette lighter lying nearby. She set the whole cabin ablaze.
She stood at a distance for some time watching the fire consume the whole cabin. She watched the wooden framework crumble and fall. She didn't know why, but she felt peaceful watching the place burn.
She started walking back towards the spot where Mithila had dropped her. The cabin was quite off the road, it took Meera almost an hour to find Mithila's car. She quickly got into the passenger's seat and said, "Drive, be quick."
Mithila had a lot of questions for Meera. "Thank God you are OK! I was starting to get worried; you've been gone for more than 2 hours. What happened back there?" she asked.
Meera didn't answer her right away. She took the man's phone and connected it to a charging post in Mithila car. The phone began to charge.
"His name was Ajeet Rathod, he was a manager at Queen's Heart Bar," Meera said, handing over the man's ID and to Mithila for her to have a quick look, "I remember having had an argument with him at Queen's heart bar. He had misbehaved with me and Kabir had roughed him up."
Mithila suddenly stopped the car and looked at Meera in horror. "You mean...he's...?"
"He's dead," Meera said.
"Did you kill him?" Mithila asked.
"I don't know," Meera said, "I don't remember...maybe I did, maybe I didn't..."
Mithila could barely process the shock. But she started the car and drove ahead.
"So, what did you find in that cabin?" Mithila asked.
"The man's body, it had started decomposing already. Apart from that some usual things, like the rug on which I was lying, his clothes, some of his other belongings, some used condoms, some needles, some drugs, some food, the usual stuff." Meera said casually, "It doesn't matter though, I burned everything down."
"You did what?" Mithila asked in shock.
"I burned the place down," Meera said calmly, "What else did you expect me to do? My fingerprints and DNA were all over the place. And, I hope you do realize that you need to get your car thoroughly cleaned up."
Mithila could barely speak after that. She just kept driving quietly.
"I understand you are curious Mithila," Meera said serenely, "But now, I am feeling a sense of calm...like I'm not afraid anymore."
Meera then turned on the man's phone that has enough charge now, "Let's see if we find something interesting in the gentleman's phone...hmmm, it's locked!"
Mithila was still in shock. She just kept driving as Meera tried the usual passwords, like the man's name, his date of birth but nothing seemed to work.
Meera examined his wallet carefully with her flashlight. The man had a family photo in his wallet with his wife and a teenage daughter. On looking closely, Meera found an inscription on the wallet, "To the best dad in the world - Love Tara."
Meera typed in "Tara" and the phone unlocked. "The sweet love of a child," she said as she began to access the man's phone.
She found the video she had expected.
"Find a good place to park," Meera said to Mithila, "This is something I think you should see."
Mithila pulled over at a secluded spot and Meera played the video.
My threads
Like Reply
Meera was lying intoxicated on the rug, obscenely exposed.
The man set up the video and walked towards Meera. He was wearing a mask to hide his identity. He grabbed her hair and dragged her towards the camera.
"Let's show that pretty face to the camera first," he said, forcing her to face the camera, "Tell everyone, what's your name?"
Meera was so intoxicated she barely knew what was going on. The man tapped her cheeks roughly and shouted, "Say your name slut!"
"Meera..." she muttered. Her body hardly had any tone, she was on the verge of collapsing any moment.
"Now show everyone your boobs," he ordered as he pulled away the rags of clothes covering her breasts and made her arch her back obscenely thrusting her ample breasts forwards. "Now read what is written on your boobs," he said with a grin.
Sensing her hesitation, he roughly pulled her hair making her squeal. "You can read, can't you, dumb slut? Read the damn word aloud for everyone!"
"Whore..." she gasped.
"Is that what you are? You would fuck any man for money, won't you?" he asked as he cupped her breasts and gently began playing with her nipples. "You would let any man touch you anywhere on your slut body, even your most intimate parts, won't you?" he said, adding to her humiliation.
Meera's body began to respond to the stimulation. She began to moan and breathe heavily, making her breasts rise and fall. The masked man now began to squeeze her breasts, heightening her arousal. He smiled as he observed the camera capture Meera's pleasurable expressions and moans. She even began to move her hips rhythmically as her body prepared for intercourse. He knew that he could control and humiliate her for the rest of her life with his video.
"Do you like my hand on your boobs?" he asked as he began to sensually stroke her nipples, "Do you like me touching your nipples like...this?
"Yes.." Meera gasped.
"Do you know me, Meera?" the man asked, continuously teasing her nipples making her moan in pleasure, "Do you know my name?"
"No.." she said.
"So, you would let any man play with your boobs like that and enjoy it like a slut?" he asked, lightly twisting her nipples.
Meera just moaned in response.
"Now lift your dress and show your pussy to everyone," he ordered.
Meera now had no control over herself. The drug in her veins and the sexual pleasure made her completely lose touch with reality. She lifted her dress and exposed her crotch for the camera.
"So desperate now," the man said with a laugh, "At least, in the beginning you had some shame, now you are showing everyone what a desperate whore you are."
My threads
Like Reply
He picked up his phone and focused the camera again in her face to capture her wanting expression. He took a close up of her exposed breasts and brought the camera down between her legs. He gently parted her cunt lips to expose her pussy and asshole to the camera. Hey pussy was dripping wet and her clit was engorged. He rubbed her clit with his thumb, making her moan wildly.
"You are willingly showing off your most private parts to the camera," he said sensually rubbing her clit, "You want everyone to know what a slut you are, don't you?"
Meera could barely comprehend what he was saying. All she could feel was the skillful stimulation of her clit, driving her crazy with pleasure. "Yes..I want this.." she gasped.
The man slipped a finger inside her wet pussy and it slipped in easily. "Not so tight I see," he said sensually moving his finger in and out of her, "How many men have fucked your pussy?"
"I don't know..." she gasped as she moaned in pleasure of the sensual finger fuck.
"What about your ass?" he said as he inserted his lubricated finger in her ass.
"I don't know..." she said again.
"Lost count already?" the man laughed, "Such a whore!"
"Read this..." the man ordered her pointing towards her pussy tattoo.
When Meera hesitated, he sharply pinched her clit making her groan. "Cock..hungry..hole.." she gasped.
"Care to show me where exactly this hole is?" the man said with a smile.
Meera was now desperate and she began fingering her pussy. The man captured every moment of her degradation on camera. He smiled at the thought of showing the video to all the people who knew her and humiliating her thoroughly.
He roughly pulled her finger out of her pussy and slapped her boobs. "Shameless slut," he said, "Get on all fours like a bitch and beg to be fucked."
Meera got on all fours. The man began to rub the tip of his hard cock against her desperate pussy. He positioned the camera right in front of her face so that her desperate expressions could be captured. He teased her by continuously rubbing his cock against her pussy but never penetrating it. He teased her till she could take it no more.
"Please fuck me..." she begged.
"What was that?" the man said, "I couldn't hear you. Louder please."
"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed.
Satisfied at her humiliation, the man rammed the entire length of his cock inside her and began to fuck her hard. Meera had an orgasm within seconds. She grunted like an animal and wildly thrust her hips backwards, meeting his thrusts.
"Wow!" he said as he continued fucking her, "You look so beautiful when you cum. What's your boyfriend's name again? Ah yes, Kabir! Does he know how many men you are fucking here? I'm definitely gonna show this to him. Can you imagine how he is going to feel when he finds out that his sweetheart Meera is actually just a cock hungry whore."
My threads
Like Reply
Something about the mention of Kabir triggered Meera. She began to get agitated trying to move away from the man, but he grabbed her hips as he fucked her hard and deep.
"I'm gonna tell him," he said as he neared his orgasm, "How good this pussy feels and how willingly you let me fuck you. Why, Kabir can actually see it himself how you desperately begged me to fuck you...and your beautiful expressions when you came on my cock..."
Meera's eyes shot open. It was like she jolted out of a trance. The camera still recording the act, now recorded the feeling of shame and guilt on her face. But those feelings were quickly replaced with anger. The kind of anger that would make her explode. The man continued to fuck her roughly calling her degrading names.
"STOP! STOP!!" she screamed.
"Shut up bitch," the man growled, "You've had your fun already. This will stop only when I am done."
Meera was extremely frantic and struggled violently. Her hand hit the phone that was recording the video.
The video ended abruptly.
My threads
Like Reply