Fantasy The milkfall express
: short erotic story- Fucking fo(u)r the first time!!!

scattered night rain had slowed it's pace when I entered the train. The coach was half
empty and I found my berth. It was the middle one but already someone was sleeping at the
lower.
With the bedsheet covered , I couldn't make about the person and sat at the available corner. I
think Janashatabdi passed over and the wind took away the sheet aside, giving a clear view of
the lady in saffron saree. It was like an uff moment;the aunty was like yesteryear actress
bhanupriya casted in an episode of rathinirvedam. The matching blouse was a knotty one which
began to gave me the feel she is the naughty one. The breeze gave away a raindrop which flew
from the window bar to the exposed belly, it found it's home all way to her navel. The breeze or
raindrop didn't bother her nap nor my gaze.
Jerk ahead:the ladies enter.

Periodic jerks happen which take the story around or ahead.
From the next station,2 college going girls came into the coach. Remember bhavana running on
an almost sleeveless in honeybee? I could see the scene on the voluptuous girl in front running
for the seat with her baggages. To my surprise ahead, they came to our berth. But they had to
wake bhanu as their berths were on top, and bottom of me, sorry mine ?.
She woke with a start and I sat as if nothing happened. The train got signal and they began
keeping over luggage.
Now let's call the chubby as priya and homely as deepa. Deepa was wearing a dress which is
full sleeve shirt on top, skirt on bottom and a knot in between, meera jasmine look like.
Deepa kept trolley beneath, Priya was keeping the baggage above. Bhanu had started to read a
book. With the spectacle, she's looking different now and sat opposite to me, on the window
side with the carrier lowered. While Priya had to stretch your keep the bag upper, I got a treat at
one breathe away. I kissed her navel that was on my front making sure other two didn't see.
That gave a start to Priya but she didn't say or make noise. As the reaction, she sat near
window and Deepa sat near me. We did little chit chat, had some moves and brews in between
sitting. She was kind of okay with that which gave me little courage. Me and Deepa had bags on
lap and she started to sleep holding head down.Top button of her red stripe shirt was open
which gave a clear view of her cleavage and black bra. Hands folded, I used my elbow to press
her boobs over the shirt. People were passing through the side, I had to move in, so she was
okay with that. She continued nap, next I went with my index finger for her right nipple. Still in
the nap gave me a go ahead to grope the right boob with my palm. She gave a look that was
neither pleasing nor pleading. A stop or so went by and I still continued mouling over her shirt.
Not as big as Priya, but Deepa had a good rack. Priya was busy over phone music with
headphones plugged. I went for the change note+opened the second button- which gave way to
the left boob over bra. Deepa planned on calling Priya, which I prevented with the eyes and
saying, "it's okay and nothing to be feared of", which worked for the time being. She's the kind of
naive and I checked for the way which was empty. Time for the step up:I sat slightly closer to
her, facing her, opened up 2 buttons in a gist and took out her bra covered breasts. Before she
could say anything, I liplocked her for a good amount of time. It's as juicy as a fresh wheat bar
and she gave up to her tongue on the second one. I continued to fondle her boons vigorously
which made her arouse. Even the bags covered vision to outside,bhanu did make out what's
happening and gave a smile. I took deepa's boobs out of the bra and sucked both tits like a
baby with head down to her. From her eyes I can see her submission mood.
My dick was pleading but I wanted her to plead for the f**k. I thought of trying my luck on Priya
with Deepa still on mood. I made Deepa press my dick over my boxer. Her urge started. I told
her"if Priya is not seeing, we don't have to fear". Sometimes the talk make people trust which
happened here. I sat between Deepa and Priya. I told Priya "Deepa's sleeping, that too on my
shoulder". Priya heard in half disbelief and made space for my seat. After being comfortable, I
asked Priya if she can share the head phones to listen music. The initial chit chats made her "
stranger towards" attitude loosened a bit. Deepa was half napping, half naked, half aroused. I
opened my fly and made her suck with Deepa bent over my lap. The song was romantic and the
feel was soothing. The bags still covered vision of outside, but the person sitting across me,
locked her eyes with mine. Bhanu sucked her lips as if thirst of the whole scene. Her gaze
switched from book to my actions at times. I took my left foot out of chappal and poked her ankle. She kept her legs aside, indicating the approval. Scrolling inside the skirt, I scratched
over her thighs. The song lines went like, the destiny of your desire lies ahead of your path. I
wished bhanu could hear it. I lip synced the lines of song, for which she gave me the erotic
smile and tongue suck in thirst. My foot reached her panty, which have been waiting to lock my
foot inside;I gave the slow movements for puzzy to be aroused. Even though the game was with
bhanu, me singing the lines made the small hidden smile at Priya's lips. A song or so, I switched
the headphones close to hear mine left and her right. In the process, I let my left hand reach
Priya 's belly. Beneath, she had worn a leggings. The top was light color and thin fabric but fully
covered. The touch at her navel with left index made her look as in first time and gave way to
the new smile. I drew 2 fingers of left hand through her back and all way till the bra clip. With my
eyes locked over her and keeping her more close, I sucked her lips and unhooked her bra. She
was shocked in that action but her body was in my wrap control.Deepa sucked my dick
intensely. I inserted my right palm inside Priya's top and began pressing the mango boobs over
the bra. I could figure the foot fucking pressure that is being getting created inside bhanu's
vagina. With lip biting, she whispered:"fuck me". The weightage of both boobs being pressed
gave lip sucking pleasure and she began to respond with her tongue;after a while, I moved my
left hand to her belly and her pussy inside the panty. Inserted mid finger to her vagina which was
soft and juicy like the jell of an orange. Priya's body completely was being sexually explored.
Jerk ahead:house full.
From previous station, a girl boarded the coach. Night and wet, she came to the only empty
berth available on the coach-my place of course?. She was a ***** student- going homeay
be. It turned out to be like this- she got berth printed on ticket ;but this train had extra charges as
it's superfast. She and the TTR stopped at my place. My both hands were inside Priya, dick in
Deepa's mouth and feet inside bhanu's panty. It took a moment for all of us to be still and look
okay. Deepa sat straight ; her shirt was open but hidden with bag. Her left hand was on my dick,
a napkin put over. Priya sat as if my bag obstructed her view to TTR. So the girl has to pay the
fine
It's the last train and she has to go long way. She agreed to pay it. TTR sat on the single window
side seat for writing the receipt. Girl kept the bag on the floor near lower birth side in which
bhanu was sitting alone. She bent down to get change or coin from the purse. That was the
terrific sight- what she wore was a normal white uniform top with ash sleeveless coat and the
black burqa over her head. Even with all this, I spotted the black mole near her right breast
under the white bra. From formal to seductive, the napkin flew high which Deepa also sensed.
The scene triggered me;I slowly moved Priya's unclapped bra over the shoulder with both
hands. With my left hand, I drew it through her left hand and brought the end back to top;same
happened to the right hand;she didn't tilt as the TTR was watching, she didn't want any trouble
invited. Priya was confused at my actions and what Iam into next. With my left foot, I drew down
bhanu's panty from her hip. She got up and down on one of the motion jerks which made my job
easy. With the panty down till knees, I put my little foot finger inside her vagina. I could see the
thurst for fire inside her ramping up. I brought down her panty and kept under my right foot. My
left foot went back inside her saree and unknotted her saffron skirt which startled her;she didn't
expect that.
TTR went after being settled. The moment I was waiting for. In a split second,with my left
hand(which was near the window) I flipped Priya's bra over the sleeve and threw it through the window.My right foot kicked up bhanu's panty in air and my right hand passed out to the window
on bhanu's side in a giffy. That was their alarmed moment- Priya became braless and bhanu
became pantyless together!! Both had mouth open in disbelief…The headphone connection
went loose and song played through speaker.."The player is on ground let loose, he'll tease you,
trap and make false promises… . Beware beautiful ladies… "
That was Bachna ae haseeno?
The girl looked like ani sithara stuffed inside uniform and burqa. She arranged her baggage
aside and when she walked to sit next to bhanu, she tripped over Deepa's feet and fell over me.
I thought WTF-the whole game is going on harder and harder! With my right hand, I stopped her
or gropped her right boob over the dress and she was in real in a tight lip lock with me. The
badge on her breast pocket read her James nazdik (meaning proximity in hindi). She was more
close than that and here ahead she's naz. The view she gave before and now the kiss which
longed a whole with my left hand, I untied knot of her uniform pant , my right hand went inside
her coat to unzip the churidar top way down and unclapped her white bra and made her sit to
her seat. When back on senses, she realized her pants are down till knee and her boobs let
loosened. Ladies around me had their lustful eyes on me on the chain of incidents. The only
way out is to keep them engaged. That was time for the change note-l switched the processes
Deepa and Priya were doing. I made Priya bent down to suck my dick, gave Deepa the long
waited kiss : opened the 2 remaining buttons of her shirt. With my right hand,groped her open
out boobs and left hand fingered her pussy. Deepa morned at times in between. My right foot
inside naz's pant and scrolled over her thighs. The facial expressions called over the virgin
puzzy thrill. Bhanu was wondering how I would take out the fully clothed naz,so was I. The coat
buttoned at front and the top zipped at back!! Bhanu's vulnerable thought moments gave me
time to move another track- my left foot went back and I began to untie her 3 blouse knots. I foot
fucked naz for a stop or so and began to drew down her panty down. Once the blouse knots
were untied, Bhanu was in a terrible point- I could see the cleavage jutting out on her blouse.
With skirt down and pantyless, her bottom was also compromised.
This was the peak moment- the puzzled girl, 2 beauties and the lusty MILF - all 4 in my control
and my dick was on fire like never before. That was when Deepa morned louder and bite my
ears" Ism gonna explode, please fuck me" . Priya got a call from brother over phone and went
aside. It was now or never, naz and bhanu are unmovable, horny and can be moody even more.
I kept all baggages up, made Deepa lie on the lower berth, stripped up her skirt to see the all
wet panty which I tored away in the hurry. I took my penis and went all the way up her pussy. I
was over her, kissed like no tomorrow. With the boobs being pressed, I enthrusted into her. The
fuck was a first and fast one. Priya came back with an announcement to Deepa- your stop is
coming next. We sat properly, her dress brought down, bra in and shirt buttoned. Deepa gave a
long kiss before she left. That was all bhanu could wait. She was waiting, lustfully to pound on
me. The mature MILF had never been hornied before for long. She sat on my thighs and took
my dick into her.She opened up my shirt and pulled down the jeans. We went for the 69 fuck.
She kissed me madly. Her bossoms were already out, I just had to pull over the blouse in force.
The only clothing that was left on her body was the transparent safron saree. I fucked her
vigorously and she made me suck her mammeries. Meanwhile, Deepa and Priya had their
moment of discussion or fun and excited moment. I had to keep naz ready and horny for the
final fuck, Iam almost lost with Priya. Naz was all excited on the scenes in front, at the same time scared. After 15 minutes of fuck in the air, I shrinked down bhanu's saree to hip and made
her suck my dick. The horny horse is still on chase. I sat in between bhanu and naz.
Naz will be fucked with all the strings on her over. I inserted hands into the back open top- with
both palms moulded both her bossoms over the bra. She came to senses from the thoughts and
I kissed her over lip with the mole aside her. An erotic scene to watch- a MILF almost naked is
sucking my dick and I am sucking the honey from a girl in burqa. I placed the open bra up and
squeezed both boobs inside her top. Naz was naked for the lower half. The squeeze and kiss
made her horny. I couldn't wait longer- I curled up her complete dress through her hands and
tied to the carrier. Now she was naked with all dress tied up. The voluptuous virgin body was a
feast. Bhanu was aroused in the scenes. I sucked and bite fully grown Naz tits. She was
shivering a naked with cold wind from the window teasing her ass. I made her sat over the
board support in between windows and went straight into her pussy. With the thrusted force, I
could feel the heat entering into names body.
Jerk ahead:At the verge of fucking, the clothes tied on top carrier pulled down the emergency
chain. TTR came over to the seat. Priya had just came back and sat over the single seat near to
window. I had untied naz and she lied as if in a nap. If he had found out what's beneath, lifetime
had been the penalty. Bhanu covered herself with a saree at the other lower berth, put over the
blouse and pulled me in between her thighs,She said" You are one such a cheater and good in
making traps:you have to be in my trap. Eat my pussy".The fully naked me was under her saree,
licking her juicy pussy. TTR went away unable to find the culprit. Naz clothed up, got down in
her stop still bewildered.
Jerk ahead:Priya had been taking the way out of me and sat aside..When she began to drink
water out of the bottle, water fell over her top. The thin fabric with no bra made her nipples
pointed.I could make out those jugs while lying on top of bhanu and licking her navel. The bottle
cap went beneath the lower berth to the floor corner. Priya went to take the cap and in the
process, her whole upper half got stuck to the small space. She called out for help- who else
can help; it's on me and she is IN to finish the game?. All I could get on grip was her leggings.
I tried to pull back her by holding her hip. Her head was still stuck inside. The strokes and pull
made her leggings and panty come down. My dick was already hardened and the ass gave the
call for anal fuck. Being rough to me on the initial call had driven the destiny to this fuck.
Inserted fully into her and my hands moulded her breasts inside the top. I curled up her top ,
over her neck and threw it aside. With a single stroke, I could pull her outside. She was almost
naked. I made her lie on the floor. The erotic ending- we both naked on floor and with each
thrustes entry to her pussy, I could see her melons juggling. I boobfucked bhanu and Priya and
took the naked nap between the ladies.
The next thing I could remember was me lying at the railway station bench with daylight into my
eyes and the phone ringing after n missed calls…
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.