Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MFM threesome suggestions
So my wife agreed for a threesome about a year ago and she chose her best friend of many years for the act. I was okay with that. We discussed with the guy he also agreed but he wanted to spend time with her and wanted to go solo at first without me. I was initially okay but later got a bit jealous that things might go out of hand so i backed out. And we never talked about not me ,my wife or her friend. But the idea refuses to go away and after a year i want to again go ahead with the idea. Please suggest if i should go ahead with it ? With the condition that her friend put? Or should i dictate my terms to him? Or going ahead with him is a bad idea?
[+] 1 user Likes twinkleskdc's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
its good that they do it alone without you. it gives confidence and also sheds any inhibitions they may have in front of you. they can explore freely without any worries. i have a similar stuff in life, and noticed that they both enjoy more when i am not with them. i casually go in room and they suddenly react. that says it
Like Reply