Adultery Jaya - The Young and Sexy School Teacher
Heart 
Hello dear friends,

This is my first ever story writing. This story line belongs to the famous story of Jaya young teacher since the story had no updates for such a long time I thought to carry forward with my own imaginary things, why I starting new thread instead of posting there in the same story thread. The original story writer may come up with any new line so I don't wanted to distrub his story lines. 

This story will be starting where it's stopped in the previous story.

Please do support our jaya and my story writing.

The previous story link?
https://xossipy.com/thread-14046.html

Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes desicocker7's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Continue bro
[+] 1 user Likes yoursuperaryan's post
Like Reply
Jaya In the hotel room with Alex with angry and confused state.

Alex - Jaya I'm here to take revenge on Mahesh.

Jaya - I don't understand y ur here with me in this hotel to take revenge on Mahesh, if I see him now I'm going to kill him for cheating me. (Her eyes filled with tears)

Alex - I want to make him feel how I felt when he kept his cock on my finance mouth and enjoyed. 

Jaya - You want me to give blowjob for you and thats how u want to end this revenge? U could fired him immediately after u know what he has done to ur finance, I'm not gonna do what u expecting

Alex - Ur right I could fired him immediately but it's a loss for me to lose that kind of highly skilled employee from my organization. More over I'm just kind of doing eye for eye tooth for tooth person. He should feel what exactly I felt.

Jaya couldn't understand is he praising him or he is angry for what he done to his finance. All over the conversation she was in confused state, but she know one thing for sure she going to get fucked by Mahesh boss tonight. After that what gonna happen is the thing she is worried much.

Alex - (Seeing jaya got lost in thoughts) Let's make it simple and smooth. Do not think too much I'm not gonna hurt you I will behave like a gentleman if u co operate to finish my revenge here. (While talking he handover her a drink Bacardi which look liked a water for jaya, without thinking much she just culped the 100ml which is well mixed in proportion of 70 -30)

Jaya - (Within a minute she understood what she drunk is not water it's something else) what did u just gave me I'm feeling dizzy, please leave me don't do anything to me.

Alex - Don't worry dear I won't hurt you (saying this he came close to her and started feel her cheek and slowly started to rub her face all over.
Due to drunken state jayas inner self not awakening but her womenly side started to awakening. She started to enjoy the manly hand roaming on her face. But in low voice she just saying plz don't do this to me, take revenge on Mahesh plz the voice just going slowly down and not able to hear by Alex anymore.

Alex not in the mood to hear her bleed anyway. He came with the plan and going to execute that at any cost. 

Meanwhile Alex has sit down next to jaya and made her to lie on his chest, Alex is behind jaya and slowly and smoothly enjoying the young married indian skin. He got good erection under his pant. No more pleading from jaya she started to enjoy the feel now Alex taken full advantage of the moment he put 1 finger in her mouth while playing with her lips with another hand he unpinned her saree pallu clip in the shoulder. Just made small adjustment to remove her pallu from her shoulder Jaya too cooperated without her knowledge.

For the first time he seeing the beautiful cleavage of a indian women that close to his eyes. Alex slowly bent down to her neck and started to kiss her, Jaya couldn't control herself she adjust herself to give him more room for Alex to roam freely on her neck. Alex playing with her lips and face with 1 hand the other hand removed the pallu completely from her chest and it's fall down to the floor. After removing the pallu slowly he brought the hand on her navel and played it there, since she haven't wear the saree below her bellybutton he couldn't play on that but he was tracing the bellybutton for sometime and moved up to her bra and blouse covered boobs. 

He moved his face to jayas left neck to right neck still continue to smooth all over her neck and earlobes, he awithched the hands to fondle her face too, now his left hand playing on her face and the right hand started to undo her blouse hooks, Jaya shown any discomfort or sign of stopping him undoing her blouse.  Once all the cooks opened he couldn't believe what a sexy wife Mahesh had and how it's possible for him to stay away from her this long. Alex felt lucky that Mahesh is working for him and his company. Alex opened her blouse and saw the bra covered boob with more deep cleavage, brought both hands down to bress her boobs together. Jaya given a small moan at the time hearing this Alex understand that jaya too enjoying the moment. He continues to press harder, in the process of pressing the boob from both side he saw her aroela comes into view each time he press hard. He started to kiss her more hard on her neck and started go towards her face and given a liplock Jaya happily received his his and continued the kiss for more than a minute all the time he enjoying pressing her boobs over the bra. After a minute both brake the kiss to catch their breath. Alex don't want to waste anymore time he started to remove her blouse from her body.

Jaya too well co operated to remove his blouse for Alex. Jaya expecting that he will unhook the bra, but he started to kiss her entire back jaya liked this very much since she wasn't had sex for more than a month her body craving for sex and love. Which is come as a surprise in the name of revenge.

Alex got up and made jaya to get up and kissed her all over her back and slowly made her to turn and started to kiss on her navel as well holding her hip with both hands and kissing her, now with 1 hand he removed the saree from her navel and make sure that go down to the floor, now jaya standing with her husband boss only in bra and petticoat. Ale's 1 hand starting to rub jaya's ass and another hand gone Up To unhook the bra. But Alex thought something and stopped going up and brought his hand down and he undone the petticoat. In a fraction of second Jaya's petticoat fall on her feet. 

Now she standing only on her red bra and matching red panty with her husband boss in a hotel room. The room cold ac air made her skin goosebumps, Alex didn't miss to notice that as well. Now he has the clear view of his employe hot wife flat navel and beautiful bellybutton. Alex kneel down and started to lick and his her bellybutton. While in a high mood jaya start to moan Alex enjoying her moaning and getting more hard and it's making him hard and his pants. 

In loss of mind jaya left out a moan and said oh Mani Ys do it like that, Alex heard it but didn't stop he understood that she had some affair, but he didn't wants to ask Jaya now itself just stored the name in his back of mind and continued to enjoy the beauty in front of him. And decided to give her drink one more time b4 he make her nude. So he continues to his her all over her belly and back he made her to sit and started to lick her thighs Jaya who is not had any kind of sex or manly touch unable to control her and started to moan loudly and enjoying the tounge and lip assaults in her soft thighs.

It goes for almost 10min, by this time jaya's panty started to soke with her juice. Alex now stopped kissing her and looking at Jaya's face, Jaya was in disappointed that the kiss and lick was stopped suddenly. 

Jaya - What happened?
Alex - Nothing do you like to have 1 more drink
Jaya - As u like (this time she didn't say no or what was in that just said as u like)
Alex- (Alex face lit up like 1000wats bulb and happily poured another drink and hand it over to Jaya) Here u go baby
Jaya - Thank you ( and drunk it like before) and said continue

Alex couldn't believe his ear what just said by Jaya. He took the glass from jaya and started to smooch her and locked their lips once again this time more passionate and more time compare to the previous time almost 10min they hugged and kissed this time. While completing the liplock Alex just unhooked jaya's bra,  but not yet removed from her body. 
While both catching their breath, Alex started to remove his shirt, and asked jaya to remove her bra, she shows no discomfort or dislike of that comment. Without any hesitation she just removed her bra and dropped over her petticoat which earlier fall down on the hotel room floor. And kept her both hands on her hip and giving a sexy pose for Alex. 

Alex - Woow what a pose babe, I saw this pose pics u sending to ur husband, what an privilege to see that pose in real.
Jaya - U have seen my photos before?
Alex - Ys I have seen them all of them.
Jaya - How it's possible Mahesh said it won't be seen by anyone.
Alex - I will tell you that later baby now take off ur panties and give me some sexy poses with me.

Saying this Alex took of his pant and standing with his boxer and took his mobile form the table.

Meanwhile jaya too removed her panty and ready for the pose. 
Alex - I want some proof for the revenge, come closer asked jaya to come forward
Even though she is in drunken when heard camera and pose her inner side aweken a bit. Alex saw some hesitation in her face, but he didn't mind and pulled her towards him and said don't worry it will be safe between me and Mahesh. Jaya looked up to see Alex face mobile flash fall on her face. First pic taken by Alex holding jaya on his left hand by her hip her right boob completely crushed on his bare chest she looking at his face innocently and too completely naked.

https://ibb.co/jJYNdVL

Will he record the session as he showed the Mahesh and Catherine video to Jaya?

To be continued.......
[+] 5 users Like desicocker7's post
Like Reply
Lovely clps
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 08:26 PM)pro10 Wrote: Lovely clps

Thank you ❤️
Like Reply
Nice one can you try to add pics
Like Reply
Thank you for continue this
Wonderful start bro very good and hot update,keep update and mack big as possible
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:32 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Thank you for continue this
Wonderful start bro very good and hot update,keep update and mack big as possible

Ys that's the plan, thank you
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:09 PM)Saikarthik Wrote: Nice one can you try to add pics

Sure will try that too. Pics make the story more Hot, I understand that
Like Reply
Alex wanted to record everything but after seeing drunk and not feeling herself he decided against it and took only few snaps of her, thought it might need someday he believed.

Alex - Jaya darling
Jaya - Ys dear tell me (she not even know to whom she is now)
Alex - Go on ur knees and take my cock out and put it in ur mouth.
Jaya - Ok

Jaya goes on her knee and started to suck his cock, he did that few times before but this time it's different. Alex cock his little bigger then Mahesh it's about 7inches and it's white cock, Alex cock started switch when jaya's pinky rose lips touch his cock head, it's growing more in her mouth

Alex - Lick my shaft dear

Jaya obeyed his comment without saying anything she just started to kiss and lick his cock head to base and even taken the balls to her mouth, Alex in heaven started to fuck her mouth front and forth, Alex having a great time. He got the blowjob many times from Christina but he feels different when it's inside jaya's mouth. Jaya giving the best service to Alex. Alext don't want to leak it earlier so he withdraw his cock form jaya's mouth, just b4 taking it out he took a photo. A hard white cock covered by the jaya's beautiful lips. Even in this pic she not facing the camera.

Alex - Get up dear
Jaya got up slowly she needed support to stand still since the Bacardi having the effects on her. He asked her to turn around after she turn around Alex took his mobile to take a pic of jaya's grand ass, exactly that moment jaya slipped a bit but the pic came extremely well as she is showing her butt to him for the fuck from behind.

Alex asked her to lie down on the bed, he stepped out from his boxed which was there in the knee level, he just went near to Jaya and spread her leg, Jaya expecting the hard cock to enter her glory hole, but Alex not in the mood to fuck her straight a way, if he fuck her now he might explode in a min so to bring his throbbing cock to just an erect cock he went down to her pissy and started to lick.

He having a close look of an sexy young indian wife's pussy for the first time, it's fully shaved and looks like a butter her lips nicely covered the pussy and the tip of the lips shinning due to the hot season she having now, Alex bent down and split her pussy lips and insert his tongue, Jaya felt the lightening effect in her body and left out a moan ahhh.... Uff... She arched her back and spread her legs further to give more room for Alex. 
Alex licking and shewing her pussy lips and with left hand he gropping her right boob, with his right hand he fingering her pussy, Jaya in cloud nine she experiencing this hot level sensation after a month, 

Jaya started moan loudly ahh.. uff.  Yaaaa yss... Yss... Umm.. ah...
Even jaya left a moan as ur the best uncle, Alex couldn't believe his ear and stopped licking and looked up to her face, but still continue to finger fuck her pussy, 
Jaya - Uncle plz don't stop eat my pussy... Ah.. p.l..z eat... That .. uncle....

Alex without saying anything gone back to eat her pussy and inserted 2 fingers inside her pussy and started to fuck faster then before, Jaya now reaching her climax first time since one month, after 1min of finger fuck and pussy eating with boob pressing she exploded, it took 2mins to subsite she had a great orgasam after a month.

Jaya - Thank you thank you...

Alex - No worries baby, it's my pleasure...

Alex now claiming upon her and playing with her boobs and bent down to taste her lips again, both enjoying the kiss, Alex brought her hands to his cock and jaya started to stroke his cock front and forth, he sit straight on her thighs and took his mobile and took a pic, a great view from above sexy lady holding a erect cock on her hand.

Alex came down and spread her legs once again and now he enters her pussy with his erect cock he put one leg on his shoulder and another one on the bed and started to hump her slowly and rythamic slowly he increased the pace, Alex enjoying the tightness of jaya's pussy, while fucking he thougt that she mentioned 2 person's name but still her pussy is tight is that her imagination or she really having affair with those people. 

He fucked her for nearly 15min now, in-between he feels like explode he reduce the spped of the fuck then increase he wanted jaya also to cum with him, so extended his fuck for further more, her pussy tightness making him to cum faster then he expected. 

The room is now filled with jaya and Alex moaning and fuck sound, 
Jaya - oh... Ys.. fuck... Fuck... It's.... Ama...zing... I'm waiting for this for such a long time Rahim.... Ys fuck me like ur wife..

Hearing the third name Alex couldn't control his hard on, he confirmed that she is a hot bitch with innocent looks, increased his fuck

Thap... Thapp.. thapp sound filling the room both moaning hardly jaya and Alex came together finally, Alex cummed first time jaya cummed 2nd time now,

Both exhausted and slept in the bed 
Jaya is drunken and fast out so she didn't get up in the middle, around 5am Alex got up and saw she still sleeping. Alex played with her pussy and boobs once again, Jaya not felt anything, 

Alex got a go and catch his flight so he got up and got ready and he left Jaya in the hotel room completely naked and left.

Around 10am hotel room phone ringing after 5min jaya got up and thinking from where this ringing sound is coming, she again and again checking her mobile in half sleep it's not ringing. After 10min of ringing she understood that she is not in her room she is in hotel room. She got up and took the receiver

Jaya - Hello...
Reception - Hello madam good morning
Jaya - Good morning
Reception - Mam u supposed to be check out the room by 11am Alex sir asked us to inform u by 10, that's the reason I called u madam.
Jaya - Oh ok, thank you, hey hello what's the time now...
Reception - It's 10.15am mam
Jaya - Ok thank you

After keeping the receiver jaya realized she is naked in the room. She trying to recall what happened in the night she remembers still she drunk the Bacardi drink after that she didn't remember anything. Jaya understood that Mahesh's boss taken his revenge on me. 
She is in guilt and anger all together. Anger on Mahesh cheating on her back, guilt for his boss go and tell him I fucked ur beautiful wife... In that thoughts she wasted another 15min. Now time is 10.30am

Jaya decided to take a bath, since she cummed twice yesterday and Alex cum on her pussy walls it feels stick and Stinky

Will Jaya leave the hotel room before 11am?
Room boy will witness the hot body of Jaya?

To be continued.....
[+] 4 users Like desicocker7's post
Like Reply
Pic b4 Jaya fall down without support...[Image: Screenshot-20220613-000118.jpg]

Sitting on Jaya's thigh and she holding Alex hard cock
[Image: Pics-Art-06-13-12-02-23.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes desicocker7's post
Like Reply
Excellent update…eagerly waiting for room service and Jaya’s adventure….keep rocking
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
(13-06-2022, 03:27 PM)Mande Wrote: Excellent update…eagerly waiting for room service and Jaya’s adventure….keep rocking

Thank you
Like Reply
(13-06-2022, 04:56 PM)Saikarthik Wrote: Nice update

Thank you
Like Reply
Will Jaya leave the hotel room before 11am?
Room boy will witness the hot body of Jaya?
Maybe she'll come back
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Jaya looked at the time it's already 10.40am she have only 20min to leave the hotel room, but still she is nude and dirty from the yesterday night 2 orgasam.

She decided to take a quick bath and walking towards the bathroom, hotel room telephone rang again.

Jaya - Hello

Reception - Hello madam ur ready to check out? If u want to extend the stay plz let us know mam

Jaya - No no I'm not extending the stay, I will be ready in 15min

Reception - Ok mam I send my room service boy after 15min, thank you

Jaya - Thank you

After finishing the conversation only she realized that she can't finish the bath and then wearing the saree that 15min won't be enough. But she have no other option so she rushed to the bathroom and started to take bath in the shower. Jaya's body felt good on the warm shower, she rubbed all over her body and started to think how Mahesh's boss could have enjoyed me? How I didn't even remembering anything from last night incident. Is he did it purposefully or I just knocked out bcoz of strong alcohol?

Jaya - oh my god I have to get out of this place as soon as possible. 

Jaya came out of shower and opened the linen cupboard, there she found 1 pack and on that mentioned to dear Jaya. She got confused and slowly took and opened saw a dress for her to change with a note. 

I wanted to give this gift when ur awake and conscious, but that didn't happen. Plz accept my gift this might save it time instead of wearing the saree and get delayed. By Alex....

Jaya thought that this guy is something different guessed the scenario perfect and left a note. Thinking of that she started to wear the dress. She use to be in saree and chudi other then nighty at home no other dress she tried so far, this is new type for her. But the fitting was perfect it's exactly her size and hugging her shape. Exactly after 15min room door knock came. On the first knock she jergged bcoz of sudden sound but she gathered herself and left a long deep breath in relief. 

Jaya opened the door. 22yr old thin body boy standing near the door with his cleaning trolley. 

Room service boy - Mam ur ready for check out!! (While asking this he having a look at jaya top to bottom)
Jaya saw it but already in mix of thoughts and emotions thought that let's get out of the place 

RSB - Mam u need taxibfor drop? U want me to carry ur luggage to the front of hotel? Asking this question he came inside.
Jaya - No thanks, I don't have luggage.

He started to take his equipment to clean the room. When he went near to the bed and saw jaya's saree and petticoat and blouse still lying on the floor.

RSB - Mam u haven't packed ur dress still? Saying that he took her blouse and show it to her. 
Jaya - Sorry I forget to pack my dress. Give it to me let me pack it.
RSB - ur dress is so soft like u madam.
Jaya said nothing she was searching for her handpag to put her dress in
RSB - Mam if u don't mind can I say one more thing
Jaya - Ys u can I don't mind
RSB - Yesterday I saw u when u coming to hotel, u looked homely and beautiful. I didn't expect u will be hot like a model in this dress.
Jaya - (looking herself on the dress again ) Thank you
Jaya itself couldn't believe how I said thanks instead of getting angry.

Jaya - Ok it's time for me to leave, what is ur name?
RSB - Ashok mam, may I know ur name mam?
Jaya - My name is Jaya... Bye Ashok...

Jaya booked a cab and reached her apartment....

What next??
[+] 3 users Like desicocker7's post
Like Reply
Jaya in Alex gifted dress.
[Image: Screenshot-20220615-135215-com-instagram-android.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like desicocker7's post
Like Reply
Good update bro
Like Reply
Super one
Like Reply