One Night in a Bus
Srikanth and Sheetal got down at the bus station from their taxi at 9PM. Sheetal paid the driver while Srikanth steadied himself on his walking stick. He looked towards the spot just a hundred meters away where he had injured his leg in an accident recently. Sighing, he started limping towards the buses, and Sheetal soon caught up with him.

They were going to a wedding of a relative of Srikanth. For the overnight sleeper bus journey, they had been unable to find 2 adjacent lower berths. They could not find any single berths either, so they had to book one upper berth and one lower, which was all they could find on the booking app.

They found their bus standing in the bay, and they walked up to the conductor standing beside it. Showing their ticket, Srikanth asked the conductor with some hope if any double lower berths were empty.

“No sir, the bus is fully booked”.

“Any single berths at least?”

“No”.

“What about ladies reserved berths?”

The conductor just shook his head in a no, and began dealing with some other passengers.

Srikanth and Sheetal looked at each other with disappointment, and climbed into the bus. It was a difficult task for Srikanth to climb the steps, but he managed it with some help from another passenger.

Their berths were in the rear part of the bus. The lower berth had its curtain drawn, while the upper’s curtains were open, and they saw a young man in the window side berth, leaning back wearing headphones.

Srikanth could not climb on to the upper berth with his injured leg. He drew open the curtains of the lower berth and saw an older man laying there by the window, his eyes already close.

Srikanth gently tapped the man on the shoulder to wake him and found his eyes slowly open.

“Hello.. sir.. sorry to wake you. You see, my wife and I have got the upper and lower berths. Is it possible for you take the upper berth, so that my wife can be here with me?”

The older man looked unconcerned and said, “I’m sorry, I can’t climb up”, and closed his eyes again.

Srikanth took a deep breath and looked at his wife.

“What do we do now?

Sheetal shrugged her shoulder. “What else? I will go up”.

Srikanth sighed and nodded, and took his bag from his wife's hands.

With a petty vengeance, he tapped the older man again to inform him that the window side berth was his, made him get down from the seat to let Srikanth in, and went to his berth dragging his leg.
[+] 1 user Likes storywriter's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Amazing.. very interesting..
Waiting fr more..
[+] 1 user Likes KareenaKapoorLover's post
Like Reply
Please let sheetal to sleep beside old man.
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 11:32 PM)KareenaKapoorLover Wrote: Amazing.. very interesting..
Waiting fr more..

Thank you for encouraging.
Like Reply
Middle of the night the plump Sheetal wakes up & quiely opens her eyes. In the dim night light she could see the boy lying on the next window seat. He was reading or seeing something intently on his mobile. She was almost falling back to sleep when she noticed that the kurta of the well-built youth was raised on to his waist and his right hand was moving down below. To her horror she saw that his manly cock was out of his pajama and standing fully erect. His eyes were fixed at the mobile screen, full of lust. She guessed he must be watching some hot blue movie or video clips and squeezing his thick swollen lund slowly and strongly. She could not resist staring at the beauty of the black bursting manhood, which appeared far too big for this boy.

You have picked up a very sexy theme. Do write a big story giving the full details of the encounter of this starving housewife with this randy youngster, explaining all their feeling.

And then a new erotic chapter opens up when she shares the details of her bus adventure with her hubby during the next night!
Like Reply
NICE UPDATE
Like Reply
Ansh was going home after a job interview in the city. He was feeling pretty good about his chances of landing the job. Four months had gone by since he had graduated, and he was getting quite desperate.

Sipping on his glass of cheap whisky, he sat in a dimly lit pub near the bus station. The whisky warmed him as it passed through his throat. The plates of chicken and rotis on the table were close to empty.

Ansh glanced around the room again, his eyes moving lustfully from one girl to the next. The tantalizing erotic scenarios running through his head were cut short when his eyes fell on the clock.

Quickly mopping up the remaining chicken on his plate with the last piece of roti, he finished the whisky, washed his hands and paid his bill. He was in his bus in ten minutes.

The bus looked pretty full, and some passengers were still boarding. He heard the conductor explaining to a group of people that he couldn’t give them any berths, as the bus is already fully booked.

Ansh saw the curtains drawn in the berth below his. He put his backpack on the upper berth, put a feet on the step and swiftly pulled himself up.

He was leaning back, listening to the trending playlist in his earphones and glancing outside the window, when his eyes fell on a woman walking beside a man with a limp. The woman was holding bags in both hands, looking worried.

Ansh could not stop looking at her. The sweater she was wearing was doing a poor job hiding the curves of her body. Her cheeks had become red, her eyebrows delicately long and curved like bows, and the gloss on her lips accentuating her lovely face.

Ansh felt disappointed when the woman disappeared from his view. As he tried to divert his mind back to the music in his earphones with some difficulty, Ansh suddenly felt his heart beats increase when he saw the same woman come and stand below his berth.

Ansh kept his eyes on the woman, wanting to look at her as much as he could before she disappeared into some berth with the limping man standing next to her, who he assumed was her husband.

As he kept looking at her, he was aware of the man next to her leaning inside the berth below and talking something.

Ansh’s heart was still beating fast when the couple looked right at him, and his eyes met hers. When the next moment the woman alone climbed up to his own double berth, Ansh’s eyes went wide and his head was screaming in shocked delight, ‘Ohhhh Fuuuuuuckk!!!’
[+] 2 users Like storywriter's post
Like Reply
Osm update brother...
Like Reply
please continue bhai ????
Like Reply
Ansh could not believe his amazing luck. He kept observing the woman settling down next to him. She looked even younger and hotter up close than she did from afar.

She was wearing a full sleeved dark green top and black leggings, and had a sweater on. Her skin was fair and flawless. She had her hair up in a clip. Her chest was bulging even from under her layers of clothes, her waist was small and her hips were wide. Her arms were thin, and her small hands had long fingers. Her face was beautiful.

She had an air of something delicate and innocent. She looked like a pampered girl who had fallen on some hard times. And she was there, right next to Ansh, in his berth, almost like she was in his bed for the night.

Ansh realized that his crotch was rapidly getting stiffer. Quick, he told himself, don’t look at her, think of something else. Look at those buses outside now.

But his mind was already racing out from his control, already picturing himself hungrily groping and mauling the woman, picturing himself all over her, undressing her, kissing and sucking her, looting her womanhood as she happily lets him have his way with her. It was impossible for his will to get his growing erection under control. Giving up, he shifted in his place to hide it from view.

Still in the process of settling down, the woman met his eyes and gave a small smile with a nod, and looked away again.

If he was sober, Ansh probably would have just smiled awkwardly and that would have been it. But as fate would have it, he was not close to sober. With his inhibitions down, Ansh said, “Hi”.

The woman looked back at him and smiled politely, and said “Hi”.

As she was looking away again, he said, “I’m Ansh”.

“I’m Sheetal”.

“Sheetal.. Hey, look, i’m sorry if i am bothering you”, Ansh said apologetically.

“Oh, no, no, it’s okay, I don’t mind”, Sheetal smiled again.

“Are you also going till Durgapur?”

“Yeah we are. I hope we will reach by 7”.

Ansh smiled. “We will probably reach by 8. Did you come with...who..was it, with you?”

“Yeah that was my husband. He, well, he has injured his leg you know. So he took the lower berth.”

“Oh! Sorry!”

Before Sheetal could reply, the bus which had started moving, suddenly turned sharply. Sheetal was not holding on to anything, and fell over Ansh.

Ansh managed to hold his balance as best as he could with Sheetal over him. Sheetal instinctively grabbed on to Ansh, her long fingers digging into his muscled arms and into his shirt, as gravity forced her whole body press against his. Her face was on his neck and her lips were forced apart as they met his skin. She felt her bulging boobs on his hard abdomen, and to her surprise she felt something else big and hard poking into her.

As they stayed in their entanglement, the bus steadied, and Ansh took out his arm and put it on Sheetal’s back, with a mind to help her straighten up. But instead, he found himself continuing to keep his hand on her back as if in a trance even as the bus had become steady.

It was soon broken when a couple of moments later Sheetal moved, pulling herself away from him, and Ansh suddenly took his hand off.

“Sorry!!” they both muttered at the same time, and then both smiled awkwardly.

Ansh tried to study the strange expression on Sheetal’s face but failed.

The journey had just started.
[+] 2 users Like storywriter's post
Like Reply
Exciting ?
Like Reply
move ahead bro
Like Reply
Bhai please continue this story. Waiting.
Like Reply