serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
[Image: 6c89veqz2uv81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...74448cbbe6]

Hi ,I am AMIT (23 years old 5 ft 7 inches ,65 kg) , and my wife ALIA BHATT (age 25, 5 ft 4 inches,55kg).
  alia and i are married , 
ALIA is very dominating towards me, she always treat me like her pet, she was not like this before marriage,
maybe that was because she often used to fuck my friends.
  after marraige she couldnt do that that often , I can never satisfy my lovely beautiful wife ALIA.
so she has ordered me to search for a bull with a big cock..

..plz fuck my wife and make her happy..
[+] 1 user Likes Aliapet's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
( myself satish yadav 39  years old coal black skinned 6 feet 5 inch tall i am the corporate security at Nariman Heights Building )

[Image: ngannou-750x422.jpg]

( i am the watchman/security at the building and it was wednesday morning 7 am i came to do my shift )

( there was a good couple at room number 601 one Mr.Amit and Alia who used to give me tip every now and then )

( i was sitting in a chair in the building compound wearing watchman uniform which is navy blue shirt and dark blue pant as i was huge no theifs dared to come to our building and thievery rates dropped after i was appointed as watchamn)
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 08:27 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav 39  years old coal black skinned 6 feet 5 inch tall i am the corporate security at Nariman Heights Building )

[Image: ngannou-750x422.jpg]

( i am the watchman/security at the building and it was wednesday morning 7 am i came to do my shift )

( there was a good couple at room number 601 one Mr.Amit and Alia who used to give me tip every now and then )

( i was sitting in a chair in the building compound wearing watchman uniform which is navy blue shirt and dark blue pant as i was huge no theifs dared to come to our building and thievery rates dropped after i was appointed as watchamn)

(mai alia ko yese to khush nahi rakh pata to ,to alia mere money ka use karti hai khush rahne ki khoshis mai)

(alia merese hamesha shopping aur expensive jwellery kharidwate rahi thi)
[Image: 3rzhxmn536151.jpg]

10 am baje rahe the 

and me and my lovely wife alia. humlog shopping karne ja rahe the.
humlog jaise hi tumhare bagal se paar ho rahe the..

ALIA--(HIT me on the head)..honey ..hamare watchman ko wish to kar do .

ME-- yes alia..( and i greet you .(good morning watchman and thakyou for guarding us))

ALIA--.kitna acha hai..jab se aaya hai compound mai crime rate kitna drop ho gaya

ME-- chalo chalte hai shopping ke liye late ho jayenge
[+] 1 user Likes Aliapet's post
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 08:42 AM)Aliapet Wrote: (mai alia ko yese to khush nahi rakh pata to ,to alia mere money ka use karti hai khush rahne ki khoshis mai)

(alia merese hamesha shopping aur expensive jwellery kharidwate rahi thi)
[Image: 3rzhxmn536151.jpg]

10 am baje rahe the 

and me and my lovely wife alia. humlog shopping karne ja rahe the.
humlog jaise hi tumhare bagal se paar ho rahe the..

ALIA--(HIT me on the head)..honey ..hamare watchman ko wish to kar do .

ME-- yes alia..( and i greet you .(good morning watchman and thakyou for guarding us))

ALIA--.kitna acha hai..jab se aaya hai compound mai crime rate kitna drop ho gaya

ME-- chalo chalte hai shopping ke liye late ho jayenge

( i was sitting on a chair which is of normal size lekin mai itna bada hu ki chair bhot chota lag rha tha )

( gate ke bahar dekh rha tha ki koi gadi aa rhi hai ki nhi and thats when i heard good morning aur right me dekha to it was amit sir from the sixt floor accompanied with his wife alia)

( i stood up and salute kiya )

namaste good morning sir have a nice day .....( as u said thank u for guarding the place) please sir i am just doing my duty ( mera awaaj ka base kadak tha u will feel as if i am growling )

( as i stood up both of u were not even till my chest height)

( u both were white skinned and i was dark black skinned and as my pant was tight u can see my dick imprint over my pant which was 8.3 inches even in non erect condition)

aap kaha jaa rhe ho befikar jayiye i am here to guard ur place 

car nikal rhe ho aap ? gate khol du ? ( i asked in a very humble way)

namaste madam good morning to u aswell ( trying to be humble as amit used to give me tip every now and then)
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 08:54 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was sitting on a chair which is of normal size lekin mai itna bada hu ki chair bhot chota lag rha tha )

( gate ke bahar dekh rha tha ki koi gadi aa rhi hai ki nhi and thats when i heard good morning aur right me dekha to it was amit sir from the sixt floor accompanied with his wife alia)

( i stood up and salute kiya )

namaste good morning sir have a nice day .....( as u said thank u for guarding the place) please sir i am just doing my duty ( mera awaaj ka base kadak tha u will feel as if i am growling )

( as i stood up both of u were not even till my chest height)

( u both were white skinned and i was dark black skinned and as my pant was tight u can see my dick imprint over my pant which was 8.3 inches even in non erect condition)

aap kaha jaa rhe ho befikar jayiye i am here to guard ur place 

car nikal rhe ho aap ? gate khol du ? ( i asked in a very humble way)

namaste madam good morning to u aswell ( trying to be humble as amit used to give me tip every now and then)

as you stand up .. and the way you are looking down to talk to me
i feel very inferior 
skinny ,short ,white man
[Image: vpa3hu551yy41.jpg]
i was holding all the belongins of my my wife alia...
she wearing sunglasses ..but when you stood up 
she removed her glasses and staring at your muscles 

i look to my side and see how ALIA was eyeing you

ME---(SO i quickly put my hand into my pocket and bring out a 500 rs note and tipped you quickly )... open the gate quickly

ALIA---wait a bit na...

ME---please alia lets go fast ..or limited edition dress will be sold out

ALIA---okay okay lets go
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 09:08 AM)Aliapet Wrote: as you stand up .. and the way you are looking down to talk to me
i feel very inferior 
skinny ,short ,white man
[Image: vpa3hu551yy41.jpg]
i was holding all the belongins of my my wife alia...
she wearing sunglasses ..but when you stood up 
she removed her glasses and staring at your muscles 

i look to my side and see how ALIA was eyeing you

ME---(SO i quickly put my hand into my pocket and bring out a 500 rs note and tipped you quickly )... open the gate quickly

ALIA---wait a bit na...

ME---please alia lets go fast ..or limited edition dress will be sold out

ALIA---okay okay lets go

( i took the 500 rupees u gave me ) thank you sir 

( as alia was looking at me ) any issue maam aap ghar ki fikar mat kriye mai hu yaha pe aaplog shopping krke aa jayiye mai yahi hu aur agar koi bhari samaan ghar tak le jana ho amit sir ke pass mera number hai 
( 500 rupees diya hai to trying to be extra generous and humble)

( i walk towards the gate and open the huge iron gate which for a normal man would take all the energy to open maine sirf apne left hand ke 2 ungli se khol diya)

[Image: ARP-approved-entrance-gate-with-people.jpg]

( i have no clue what alia or amit is thinking right now)
Like Reply
AWESOME EROTIC THREAD KEEP IT UP clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes amitsahu's post
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 09:14 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i took the 500 rupees u gave me ) thank you sir 

( as alia was looking at me ) any issue maam aap ghar ki fikar mat kriye mai hu yaha pe aaplog shopping krke aa jayiye mai yahi hu aur agar koi bhari samaan ghar tak le jana ho amit sir ke pass mera number hai 
( 500 rupees diya hai to trying to be extra generous and humble)

( i walk towards the gate and open the huge iron gate which for a normal man would take all the energy to open maine sirf apne left hand ke 2 ungli se khol diya)

[Image: ARP-approved-entrance-gate-with-people.jpg]

( i have no clue what alia or amit is thinking right now)

alia and me sitting in the car

alia keeps telling me how muscular he was ,and how big he was
[Image: 93zj7ydms9y41.jpg]

(alia keeps verbaly abusing me in the car)

ALIA-- I wish he was my husbad not a loser like you, you cant do anything ,(slaps me in the car), you cant even carry my heavy shopping bag,
          kash mai usse shadi ki hoti...

ME---sorry(crying inside hearing all this), but i cant do anything ..i just keeps apolozing

ME--sorry sorry ALIA ,,i am a loser

ALIA--yes u are

we continue our shopping-....
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 09:26 AM)Aliapet Wrote: alia and me sitting in the car

alia keeps telling me how muscular he was ,and how big he was
[Image: 93zj7ydms9y41.jpg]

(alia keeps verbaly abusing me in the car)

ALIA-- I wish he was my husbad not a loser like you, you cant do anything ,(slaps me in the car), you cant even carry my heavy shopping bag,
          kash mai usse shadi ki hoti...

ME---sorry(crying inside hearing all this), but i cant do anything ..i just keeps apolozing

ME--sorry sorry ALIA ,,i am a loser

ALIA--yes u are

we continue our shopping-....

( i have no clue what impact or effect my interaction with alia and amit had it was just another normal day for me)

( time pass by almost 2 hours were gone and it was 12 pm aur dhoop nikal chuki thi and i was walking to and fro the gate i was never lazy and everyone knew ki kaise mere aane ke baad chori kam hui area me)

( i was not even going inside the security shed ki chaav me baith jata hu )

( i was checking ki koi gadi to nhi aa rhi so that i can open the gate normal duty as usual )

( my sift timing was from 7 am till 7 pm but i used to do extra hours aswell )
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 09:31 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i have no clue what impact or effect my interaction with alia and amit had it was just another normal day for me)

( time pass by almost 2 hours were gone and it was 12 pm aur dhoop nikal chuki thi and i was walking to and fro the gate i was never lazy and everyone knew ki kaise mere aane ke baad chori kam hui area me)

( i was not even going inside the security shed ki chaav me baith jata hu )

( i was checking ki koi gadi to nhi aa rhi so that i can open the gate normal duty as usual )

( my sift timing was from 7 am till 7 pm but i used to do extra hours aswell )

its around 1 pm

we were done with our shopping

and were coming back in our car

alia again starts talking about him  and i was just answering her YES ..YES 

ALIA-- u know what I LIKE that u r my husband ,,

ME-- (happily smiling) ,really ALIA?

ALIA--yes..i get to use your money however i want, and i got a free servant in the name of husband 

ALIA--why i wont like you,,(slaps me why u smiling so much).

ME---sorry alia 
[Image: e452da77857e3a0817a5d4ae1547aaca.jpg]
 (par mai pahle se thoda kush tha ki bass alia mere frinds ko to kam se kam nahi sex karne ke liye bulane bolti)

ME---(mai ye soch raha tha tabhi )

ALIA--(grabs me by my hair)..did you noticed that...

ME---what?

ALIA---his cock over his pants  it was looking so big.

(alia phir se pahle jaise ban rahi thi jisko man kiya uspe nazar lagana)

ALIA--lo humlog pauch gaye ..aur haa umbrella ready kar bhut dhup hai...and one more thing..
          i want you to push me on him .i want to touch and feel how big his cock is...and make it look like accident
                        UNDERSTAND

ME---yes ALIA...but...(she slaps me hard)...yes i will do as u want..

[Image: 3-1-e1644927049123.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1]
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 09:46 AM)Aliapet Wrote: its around 1 pm

we were done with our shopping

and were coming back in our car

alia again starts talking about him  and i was just answering her YES ..YES 

ALIA-- u know what I LIKE that u r my husband ,,

ME-- (happily smiling) ,really ALIA?

ALIA--yes..i get to use your money however i want, and i got a free servant in the name of husband 

ALIA--why i wont like you,,(slaps me why u smiling so much).

ME---sorry alia 
[Image: e452da77857e3a0817a5d4ae1547aaca.jpg]
 (par mai pahle se thoda kush tha ki bass alia mere frinds ko to kam se kam nahi sex karne ke liye bulane bolti)

ME---(mai ye soch raha tha tabhi )

ALIA--(grabs me by my hair)..did you noticed that...

ME---what?

ALIA---his cock over his pants  it was looking so big.

(alia phir se pahle jaise ban rahi thi jisko man kiya uspe nazar lagana)

ALIA--lo humlog pauch gaye ..aur haa umbrella ready kar bhut dhup hai...and one more thing..
          i want you to push me on him .i want to touch and feel how big his cock is...and make it look like accident
                        UNDERSTAND

ME---yes ALIA...but...(she slaps me hard)...yes i will do as u want..

[Image: 3-1-e1644927049123.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1]

( as i saw the mercedes S class coming up i opened the gate and saluted the car as u were coming by )

( as the car comes in i closed the gate and was came near the car till the parking socha koi bhari samaan hoga ghar tak le jake madat kr du itne ameer log hai wapas se tip mil jaye to maja aa jayega)

( i followed u till the parking space inside and came near ur window door and opened the door for u and then went to the adjacent door and opened the door for alia )

hope aap logone shopping enjoy ki hogi 

alyiye koi samaan hoga wajandaar to let me help
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 09:51 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as i saw the mercedes S class coming up i opened the gate and saluted the car as u were coming by )

( as the car comes in i closed the gate and was came near the car till the parking socha koi bhari samaan hoga ghar tak le jake madat kr du itne ameer log hai wapas se tip mil jaye to maja aa jayega)

( i followed u till the parking space inside and came near ur window door and opened the door for u and then went to the adjacent door and opened the door for alia )

hope aap logone shopping enjoy ki hogi 

alyiye koi samaan hoga wajandaar to let me help

alia aur mai car se utre

alia mere aage aage chal rahi thi

alia tumhe dekh ke smile kar rahi thi

ALIA--thank you 

mere to cheeks alia ke slaps se laal ho gaye the

ME--thank you ye log ye kuch shopping bag  hai (mai dono haath se tumhe pass karta hu bags bhut bhari the)
[Image: 1-1.jpg]

aur jaisa ALIA ne bola tha waise 
  mai alia ko tumpe push karta hu

alia tumpe girti hai aur bachne ke liye tumhara waist dono haath se hug kar leti hai

ALIA---(stand after getting saved by guard and slaps me hard in front of you)  kutte thik se chal warna yehi nanga kar ke marungi

[Image: aliabhatt.gif]

ME--sorry ALIA phir nahi hoga (looking at u ..u were shocked seeing alia slaping me)
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 10:01 AM)Aliapet Wrote: alia aur mai car se utre

alia mere aage aage chal rahi thi

alia tumhe dekh ke smile kar rahi thi

ALIA--thank you 

mere to cheeks alia ke slaps se laal ho gaye the

ME--thank you ye log ye kuch shopping bag  hai (mai dono haath se tumhe pass karta hu bags bhut bhari the)
[Image: 1-1.jpg]

aur jaisa ALIA ne bola tha waise 
  mai alia ko tumpe push karta hu

alia tumpe girti hai aur bachne ke liye tumhara waist dono haath se hug kar leti hai

ALIA---(stand after getting saved by guard and slaps me hard in front of you)  kutte thik se chal warna yehi nanga kar ke marungi

[Image: aliabhatt.gif]

ME--sorry ALIA phir nahi hoga (looking at u ..u were shocked seeing alia slaping me)

( as u lifted some heavy bags poora taqat lagake uthaya as if u cant lift it anymore but maine use utha liya as if its nothing for me dono hath me bags tha mera thats when i saw ki tumse galti se alia ko push mila and alia madam mere chati pe mu rakhte hue mujhpe press hui )

ohh sorry sorry ( i was saying sorry as i felt alia maam ke boobs halka sa mere 8 pack abs pe crush hua for a while and i also got her ahir scent ) mmmmmmm ( jise maine inhale kiya)

( as alia slapped u i was stunned ki ye kya ho rha hai) maam aap unhe kyu.... ( i dont know why but somehow i liked the vibe ur wife was giving me)

amit sir alia maam aap log aage chaliye mai aa rha hu aaplogonke peeche ( kehte hue lift me aa gya both of u behind me and both of u can see 2 heavy bags in each hand of mine and my biceps are hardly stressed as if these heavy bags are nothing for me my huge broad shoulder shape was visible to both of u )

( lift reaches 6th floor i get out of lift and look at both of u ) aayiye sir maam aaplog aage chaliye mai ghar ke andar samaan rakh ke deta hu
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 10:08 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u lifted some heavy bags poora taqat lagake uthaya as if u cant lift it anymore but maine use utha liya as if its nothing for me dono hath me bags tha mera thats when i saw ki tumse galti se alia ko push mila and alia madam mere chati pe mu rakhte hue mujhpe press hui )

ohh sorry sorry ( i was saying sorry as i felt alia maam ke boobs halka sa mere 8 pack abs pe crush hua for a while and i also got her ahir scent ) mmmmmmm ( jise maine inhale kiya)

( as alia slapped u i was stunned ki ye kya ho rha hai) maam aap unhe kyu.... ( i dont know why but somehow i liked the vibe ur wife was giving me)

amit sir alia maam aap log aage chaliye mai aa rha hu aaplogonke peeche ( kehte hue lift me aa gya both of u behind me and both of u can see 2 heavy bags in each hand of mine and my biceps are hardly stressed as if these heavy bags are nothing for me my huge broad shoulder shape was visible to both of u )

( lift reaches 6th floor i get out of lift and look at both of u ) aayiye sir maam aaplog aage chaliye mai ghar ke andar samaan rakh ke deta hu

humlog jaise hi gate ke samne pauche

alia suddenly floor pe baith gayi aur aapna right ankle pakad ke rone ki acting karne lagi

(i knew she was acting ki usse koi udha ke le jaye)
(i know all this cuz i have seen her tricks )
[Image: 1-18.jpg]

ME---(i called you) HEY come here i think alia hurt her ankle and cant walk,,,can you please help me pick her up

ALIA---(looking up at you with teary eyes) plz it hurts so much...[Image: swag-mera-desi-alia-bhatt-rocks-the-styl...ves-it.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 10:18 AM)Aliapet Wrote: humlog jaise hi gate ke samne pauche

alia suddenly floor pe baith gayi aur aapna right ankle pakad ke rone ki acting karne lagi

(i knew she was acting ki usse koi udha ke le jaye)
(i know all this cuz i have seen her tricks )
[Image: 1-18.jpg]

ME---(i called you) HEY come here i think alia hurt her ankle and cant walk,,,can you please help me pick her up

ALIA---(looking up at you with teary eyes) plz it hurts so much...[Image: swag-mera-desi-alia-bhatt-rocks-the-styl...ves-it.jpg]

( as u opened the gate aur mai bag leke peeche se a rha tha tabhi alia maam ne ahhh krke baith gyi as if unke ankles me koi issue hai )

ohh sure aap darwaja kholiye amit sir ( i placed the heavy bags on the floor) thudd thuddd ( itna wajandaar tha ki floor se awaaz aya)

( i came and picked alia in my arms)

[Image: 68382433.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

aap fikar mat kriye alia maam mai hu yaha pe ( utha liya in arms as if she is nothing to weigh as if she is a doll)

jaldi gate kholiye amit sir ( in a bit ungent tone) alia maam ko ghar ke andar le aata hu mai 

( alia can feel my huge biceps and rock hard body)
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 10:38 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u opened the gate aur mai bag leke peeche se a rha tha tabhi alia maam ne ahhh krke baith gyi as if unke ankles me koi issue hai )

ohh sure aap darwaja kholiye amit sir ( i placed the heavy bags on the floor) thudd thuddd ( itna wajandaar tha ki floor se awaaz aya)

( i came and picked alia in my arms)

[Image: 68382433.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

aap fikar mat kriye alia maam mai hu yaha pe ( utha liya in arms as if she is nothing to weigh as if she is a doll)

jaldi gate kholiye amit sir ( in a bit ungent tone) alia maam ko ghar ke andar le aata hu mai 

( alia can feel my huge biceps and rock hard body)

i opened the gate for you two to enter

ALIA in ur arms she keeps feelin ur big muscles

she even keeps touching ur cock with her forearms and legs many times

ALIA--ur really strong...

ME---bring her to the bedroom this way

ALIA--(again touches ur dick ) ..........(looking ino ur eyes with a smile)...hmmm..tumhara to sab kuch bada hai..
[Image: 1-73.jpg]
[Image: 17varun-alia2.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 10:47 AM)Aliapet Wrote: i opened the gate for you two to enter

ALIA in ur arms she keeps feelin ur big muscles

she even keeps touching ur cock with her forearms and legs many times

ALIA--ur really strong...

ME---bring her to the bedroom this way

ALIA--(again touches ur dick ) ..........(looking ino ur eyes with a smile)...hmmm..tumhara to sab kuch bada hai..
[Image: 1-73.jpg]
[Image: 17varun-alia2.jpg]

( i was lifting alia like a doll and u opened the door for us and as i was carrying  u rubbed or forearm slowly on my dick base and it gave me a tingle )

( as alia said ki mera sab kuch bada hoga i looked at her in her eyes ) ji maam ( kehte hue bedroom me le gya aur bistar pe rakh diya lia ko and looked at amit)

amit sir inke ankle pe laga hoga aap ho sake to thoda tel laga dena 

mai wo bahar bags rakhe hue hai wo leke aa jata hu  ( i was feeling a bit weird as alia was eyeing me and that too in front of amit sir so i felt ki if i try to focus more on lifting the bags and bringing in i will look like a gentleman)
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 10:53 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was lifting alia like a doll and u opened the door for us and as i was carrying  u rubbed or forearm slowly on my dick base and it gave me a tingle )

( as alia said ki mera sab kuch bada hoga i looked at her in her eyes ) ji maam ( kehte hue bedroom me le gya aur bistar pe rakh diya lia ko and looked at amit)

amit sir inke ankle pe laga hoga aap ho sake to thoda tel laga dena 

mai wo bahar bags rakhe hue hai wo leke aa jata hu  ( i was feeling a bit weird as alia was eyeing me and that too in front of amit sir so i felt ki if i try to focus more on lifting the bags and bringing in i will look like a gentleman)

i was standing at the corner of the room

as u told me so i was coming towards alia to see her ankles but

ALIA---kutte where you coming ..go and bring him tel ....and then shut the main door or someone will enter

ME---but the bags..

ALIA--what bags ...leave them...just do what i say...or you want punishment

ME--no no plz no more punishment ..i will do whatever u say

ALIA---good ....

(i shut the door first and  go the other room to bring the tel)

[Image: 1-155.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 11:01 AM)Aliapet Wrote: i was standing at the corner of the room

as u told me so i was coming towards alia to see her ankles but

ALIA---kutte where you coming ..go and bring him tel ....and then shut the main door or someone will enter

ME---but the bags..

ALIA--what bags ...leave them...just do what i say...or you want punishment

ME--no no plz no more punishment ..i will do whatever u say

ALIA---good ....

(i shut the door first and  go the other room to bring the tel)

[Image: 1-155.jpg]

( alia was placed on a big silk sheeted king size bed in ur big lavish bedroom )

[Image: 81AVqy7sSaS._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

( i was about to leave and thats when u were told by alia to bring oil after shutting door)

( i was looking at both of u with slight confusion as i have never seen anywehere till now jaha biwi pati ko itna rudely baat krti ho and i thought ki u want ur private space and i have done my job)

( when amit brought jasmine warm oil in a bowl and enetred bedroom )

( i was standing in the middle of the bedroom infront of the bed )

umm so...sir mai chalu i mean if any other help u need ( i acted as if its normal that someone get talked down by his wife and not rubbing it on u and trying to act normal and not making u embarassed as u used to tip me money daily )

i mean i guess you may need private space 

( i looked at alias slevless arms for a moment and looked at amit and looked down as if chalo mai nikalta hu ab )
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 11:09 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( alia was placed on a big silk sheeted king size bed in ur big lavish bedroom )

[Image: 81AVqy7sSaS._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

( i was about to leave and thats when u were told by alia to bring oil after shutting door)

( i was looking at both of u with slight confusion as i have never seen anywehere till now jaha biwi pati ko itna rudely baat krti ho and i thought ki u want ur private space and i have done my job)

( when amit brought jasmine warm oil in a bowl and enetred bedroom )

( i was standing in the middle of the bedroom infront of the bed )

umm so...sir mai chalu i mean if any other help u need ( i acted as if its normal that someone get talked down by his wife and not rubbing it on u and trying to act normal and not making u embarassed as u used to tip me money daily )

i mean i guess you may need private space 

( i looked at alias slevless arms for a moment and looked at amit and looked down as if chalo mai nikalta hu ab )

[Image: 1-33.jpg]

(the moment you crossed me )

ALIA---AMIT ...(she shouted angry)

i knew what i have to do 

ME---(insisting you to stay).. PLZ PLZ help ALIA massage her ankles plz (showing my arms to you)..i dont have the strenght like you to massage .im very weak..

ALIA---yes yes you are very weak...now go and bring that...(threw a pillow on me)

(i hand you that bowl of oil ) and insist you to sit near alia 

and quickly go and bring a gift pack   (ROLEX WATCH)

[Image: 2bfa858e27e92b91e96a75d11259d21a.jpg]
Like Reply