Poll: What kind of Sex adventure you want to read between Vishal Dadlani & Shreya Ghoshal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Romantic
33.33%
4 33.33%
Hardcore
33.33%
4 33.33%
BDSM
16.67%
2 16.67%
Oral
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Friends With Benifits (Featuring - Shreya Ghoshal & Vishal Dadlani)
A lovely day in Mumbai. India's famous playback singer Shreya Ghoshal was at her home. She didn't have any recordings today. Her husband Mr. Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya was getting ready to go on foreign tour in his room. Shreya was cooking breakfast for him in the kitchen and as usual her mobile phone was with her.

Shreya was busy making breakfast in the kitchen when suddenly her mobile phone starts ringing. When she looks at her mobile, she sees a name on the screen of the mobile and this name is,

“Master Ji”

Shreya gets shocked seeing that name. She did not think that she could get this phone call today, but at the same time she was very happy to see that name.

She thought, “Master Ji! Didn't he go on a foreign tour! Looks like he's back. But I didnt tell anyone about my leave then how he! I am too stupid and crazy don't know how I always forget that he doesn't have any need to ask anyone. He always know when I'm free and I'm when not.”

Shreya wanted to receive that call but she could not do this in the presence of her husband. She did not want Shiladitya to know about this phone call. She didn't want to create any kind of mess. And she also did not want that Shiladitya should be late from his work. That's why she disconnects the call but to inform Master Ji about the situation she sends an SMS in which she writes,

“Sorry for disconnecting the call but Shiladitya is at home right now. We shouldn't talk now. Please don't call again. I'll call you after he leaves. Please have some patience and wait for my call. Love you Master Ji, Muaah.”

She didn't have to wait for long. She got an instant reply from Master Ji. In which it was written,

“Never mind, I can understand.

Family is also important. You don't need to apologize. I must apologise. I didn't know that Shiladitya is at home otherwise I would never call. Please forgive me if I disturbed you. I will wait for your call. Love you too Sweetheart. Muaah Bye.”

Shreya read the answer and started smiling. She sent some kisses to Master ji in response and got busy in her work by putting her mobile on recharge.

You guys must be wondering who is this Master ji and what is his relation with Shreya Ghoshal? And why Shreya was hiding Masterji's phone call from her husband? What was the whole matter?

Well, to find out the truth you guys have to read this story.

Shiladitya left for the airport at 10 am. Shreya was all alone at home now. She quickly finished all the household chores and came to her room and lay on the bed. After resting for about five minutes, she picked up her mobile and called Masterji.

She gives him a missed call to inform him that she is available now. She didn't have to wait for long. She got an instant call back from Master Ji. She was very amused by this quick response.

She said,

“Wow! So quickly! Looks like storm is on its full swing.”

And a sexy smile comes on her face. She received the call and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Good Morning Master Ji.

A familiar heavy Male voice comes from other side and it was none other than but an old friend and colleague of Shreya Ghoshal and famous music director, singer, songwriter and performer of India, Vishal Dadlani.

(So it means Master ji is none other than India's famous musician Vishal Dadlani! But if Vishal Dadlani is Master ji then why did Shreya save his phone number in her mobile with this name and why did she want to hide Vishal Dadlani's phone call from her husband Shiladitya?After all, what was the problem with Shreya talking to Vishal Dadlani in the presence of her husband Shiladitya? What objection could Shiladitya have with Vishal Dadlani?)

Well, to find out the truth you guys have to read this story.

So without wasting time let's get back to the Story,

So Master Ji I mean Vishal Dadlani speaks from other side,

Vishal Dadlani - Very Good Morning My Darling Sweetheart Shreya Ghoshal Guplu Devi Ji How Are You?

Shreya Ghoshal - I'm fine thank you. You tell how are you and all the team members what's going on?

Vishal Dadlani - All are good having good time in their lives missing you a lot.

Shreya Ghoshal - Aaaw I am also missing you all a lot. Aur Sunaiye Aaj Kaise yaad kar liya? Zaroor koi kaam nikalvana hoga.

Vishal Dadlani - Why? Can't I call you without any reason?

Shreya Ghoshal - Nope I didn't say that. You can call me anytime but the point is, You have never called me without any reason. There is something always. Sometimes it's recording and sometimes.....

Vishal Dadlani - Oh Really!

Shreya Ghoshal - Yup.

Vishal Dadlani - OK let's see how much you know me? Tell me why I have called you?

Shreya Ghoshal - Well, if there was any official work or recording then you should call me with your official number but you have called me with your private number so it can't be any official work. Tell me what's the matter?

(It means Vishal Dadlani have two contact numbers one is our official number and the other one is his private number. And this name Master Ji is his private number. But why Shreya saved his private number with this name Master Ji? Let's find out)

Vishal Dadlani - That's what you have to guess.

Shreya Ghoshal - I know why you always call me with your private number but the point is our fuck once in a month meeting is fixed on the last Sunday of month and it's the fixed day since our affair started you never forget anything and I also have never missed a single meeting till today. You know very well that you don't have any need to remind our meeting to me. But still you called me! It can be only mean that you have changed the time of our meeting.

Vishal Dadlani - Wow! Smart!

Shreya Ghoshal - See! So it's proven that I know you very well.

Vishal Dadlani - Hahaha Yeah you know me and you right I have changed the time of our meeting.

Shreya Ghoshal - And can I know why?

Vishal Dadlani - Actually me and Shekhar have gotten a mega event for 30 days in US and we are leaving this Monday. Now because I won't be here on last Sunday, our fuck once in a month commitment will be broken and I don't want that to happen. I mean the process of fuck once in a month has been going on since last 15 years will break like this then it will not be good for us. That's why I had to change the time of our meeting.

(It means Shreya Ghoshal was having an affair with Vishal Dadlani and that too since last 15 years. And it's still continue even after her marriage. No one knew about their affair not even their own families too. Vishal always called Shreya by his private number whenever he wants to have sex with her but why Shreya had saved his private number with this name Master Ji? Let's find out.)

Shreya Ghoshal - First of all Congratulations for the mega event and best of luck to you and Shekhar.

Vishal Dadlani - Thank You very much.

Shreya Ghoshal - Your welcome. Now come to our meeting. First of all it's not necessary to keep the commitment we can leave it if we don't have time. Our relationship is not that bad that it breaks because of not having sex for once. I know it's not about sex and fuck. You just don't want to break the chain. But if you wanted to keep the commitment you should have told me earlier. Now you guys are leaving this Monday and today is Saturday. So tell me do we have time for fuck?

Vishal Dadlani - Yes we have. We are leaving this Monday not today. It means we have two full days for fuck.

Shreya Ghoshal - What do you mean?

Vishal Dadlani - I mean me and Shekhar are leaving this Monday at noon. So we have two full days or I can say two nights. Means we have enough time for fuck. why not we meet tonight? What say?

Shreya was surprised to hear this but at the same time she was very happy also. She liked Vishal's idea. She thought that it would be bored to be alone at home so why not take advantage of free time and have some fun. She had accepted Vishal's perposal in her mind but before the final confirmation she wanted to tease him a little.

Shreya Ghoshal - What! Tonight! Wow! Genius!

Vishal Dadlani - Isn't it a good plan?

Shreya Ghoshal - Very Good plan. Best way to take an advantage of free time. May I could come?

Vishal Dadlani - What! Why! What happened?

Shreya Ghoshal - Ma is coming to see me.

Vishal Dadlani - What! But why?

Shreya Ghoshal - What do you mean by why? She's my mother she can come to see me.

Vishal Dadlani - I know she is your mom and I am not saying why she is Coming I'm just saying why today?

Shreya Ghoshal - Actually Shiladitya told her to come to take care of me.

Vishal Dadlani - What! Are you a small child who needs a care taker?

Shreya Ghoshal - Well, children are always younger for their parents.

Vishal Dadlani - Then what should I do now? Should I die?

Shreya Ghoshal - No Master Ji you don't have any need to die. You should practice your music. And if you are thinking about our fuck session then we can do that after you come back.

Vishal Dadlani - You mean I have to wait for a month! No. Never. I want to fuck you tonight.

Shreya Ghoshal - Yeah I can understand but it's not possible. My mom is coming and I can't leave her alone.

Vishal Dadlani - Please Shreya, Don't do this. Please try to understand We can't leave this golden opportunity.

Shreya Ghoshal - Yeah I understand but what to do? my mom is coming. What should I say her?

Vishal Dadlani - That I don't know. I just know that I want to fuck you tonight and this is final.

Shreya Ghoshal - And what about my mom?

Vishal Dadlani - That I don't know. Tell her not to come.

Shreya Ghoshal - Seriously! And can you please tell me How? Like Hello Ma, Shreya speaking, Ma I have something to tell you. Ma, I am having an extramarital affair with Vishal Dadlani and he has called me tonight. Why? Actually I am his sex slave and he is feeling very horny today and wants to fuck your darling daughter. So please you don't come and please don't tell about this to anyone especially my darling husband. Is this you want me to do?

Vishal Dadlani - Nope it would be a big blunder.

Shreya Ghoshal - That's why I am saying let's postpone our meeting to next month.

Vishal Dadlani - Maybe you are right. Maybe I'm not destined to fuck you this month. It's okay. Better luck next time.

Shreya Ghoshal - Aaaw my darling baby has become sad! Don't worry baby Momma will bring ice cream for you next time.

Vishal Dadlani - Had to drink milk today, what to do with next month's ice cream?

Shreya Ghoshal - What did you say?

Vishal Dadlani - Nothing Bye.

Shreya Ghoshal - Bye Master Ji.

Vishal disconnects the call and Shreya started laughing out loud. She sends an SMS to Vishal to tell him that she was pulling his leg in which she writes,

“My Stupid Duffer And Crazy Master Ji, My mom is not coming. I was just teasing you.”

She didn't have to wait for long. She got an instant call back from Vishal. Shreya received the call. Vishal says from other side,

Vishal Dadlani - Shreya You Naughty mischievous girl you made my popat!

Shreya laughed out loud and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Hahaha Ullu Banaya Bada Maza Aaya Hahahahaha.

Vishal Dadlani - Hahahahaha are you done? Now can you please tell me what's your final decision?

Shreya Ghoshal - You broke my heart. I thought you know me very well but I was wrong. You don't know a little bit about me.

Vishal Dadlani - Now why are you saying this?

Shreya Ghoshal - I'm saying this because I know that you don't know me and I can prove it.

Vishal Dadlani - Really! Prove it.

Shreya Ghoshal - Okay as you wish. Proof no. - 1. You said you know me but if you really knew me then you'd know that I can never say no to you. If you knew me then you'd remember what you are for me. You'd remember that you are not just my best friend and colleague you are more than that. You are my fuck buddy and not just fuck buddy you are my sex Guru also. You taught me how to live life, how to enjoy, how to make love, how to perform sex and how make happy to your partner. You taught me every single trick of sex. You introduced me to the real pleasure of sex. If you knew me then you'd remember that I can leave my best friend and colleague if they try to have sex with me, I can say no to my fuck buddy also. I can even deny my husband for once but I can never say no to my Guru and you are my Sex Guru. That's why I always call you Master Ji. It's always yes for you. But you forgot. This proves that you don't know me a little.

Vishal Dadlani - Maybe you are right. I forgot everything but it's not my fault you acted so well that I was convinced that your mom is really coming to see you.

Shreya Ghoshal - That's why I always call you Mr. Duffer Dadlani. You assumed that my mother is coming but you forgot that when I used to live with my parents in my maternal house before my marriage then I used to come to meet you, now I live in a separate house. Many times my parents used to be with me, if then I could have come to meet you in their presence by making some excuse to them, then can't I do the same now? If I can convince my husband and in-laws then it will be easy for me to convince my mother. But no. You forgot everything.

Vishal Dadlani - I didn't forget anything I just didn't want to pressurise you. First I changed the meeting time and on that I force you to come. I didn't feel this good.

(It means Vishal Dadlani is not just a best friend, colleague and fuck buddy of Shreya Ghoshal. He is her Sex Guru also. He taught her everything about sex. That's why she saved his private number with this name in her mobile. And it's always benifits her because Shreya Ghoshal is a playback singer and singers mostly call their musicians Master Ji. And if anyone else sees the name of Master ji on Shreya's mobile, then he would think that it is probably a call from some musician. No one ever doubts that this is not a musician but Shreya's permanent fuck buddy Vishal Dadlani.)

Shreya Ghoshal - Oh I see. So you think I come to meet you because of fear! No Buddy I don't come to meet you because of fear. I come because I want to. Now if your vision has been cleared then can you please tell me where to come or you have changed your mind?

Vishal Dadlani - No I haven't changed my mind. I was just thinking that where we should go? What about Goa?

Shreya Ghoshal - Naah! It's so far. Find some other place but it should not be so far.

Vishal Dadlani - In that case there is only one place left. Our old Beach House. It's always vacant. It's very safe place and in Mumbai also. Think about it. We can do our job in the day and enjoy our fuck session during the night. What say?

Shreya Ghoshal - Yeah that can be the best place.

Vishal Dadlani - Good. So it's done we are meeting at Beach House. But food arrangements are your responsibility.

Shreya Ghoshal - Okay I shall be there at 8 o'clock.

Vishal Dadlani - One last thing.

Shreya Ghoshal - What now?

Vishal Dadlani - Which condom should I get? Durex Or Manforce?

Shreya Ghoshal - Dhatt Besharam.

Vishal Dadlani - Hahahahaha please tell na?

Shreya Ghoshal - Shut up and put that phone down I have to get ready.

Vishal Dadlani - Okay fine. I shall bring Durex Extra Doted Banana Flavoured Condom with me.

Shreya Ghoshal - What! No please. You know I don't like Bananas. First of all you don't have any need to bring condoms because you have a delicious cock to suck and I don't want to add any artificial taste in it and second I don't want any artificial thing come between my pussy and your cock. But still if you want to bring then please bring Apple, Mango, Strawberry, Pineapple and bubblegum. And please don't bring extra Doted. Bring Durex Extra time, extra thin or invisible condoms. And that too you can wear when you are close to your orgasm.

Vishal Dadlani - Wow! You are very shy. And someone was calling me shameless.

Shreya Ghoshal - Shut up and put the phone down. Bye.

Vishal Dadlani - Hahahahaha. Love you Bye.

Shreya Ghoshal - Yeah Love you too Bye.

Call Disconnected.

Shreya disconnected the call and say,

“Crazy Psycho! Can never grow up”

She put her mobile on charge and went to washroom to take a shower.
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images-5.jpg]
Shreya Ghoshal

[Image: images.jpg]
Shreya Ghoshal & Vishal Dadlani Together

[Image: images-2.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpg]

[Image: images-4.jpg]

[Image: images-6.jpg]

[Image: images-3.jpg]

[Image: images-8.jpg]
Some Naughty Moments Between Vishal Dadlani & Shreya Ghoshal Look How Much She Happy When She's With Vishal Dadlani
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Kya Aap Logon ke saath bhi aisa hota hai ke story likhne ke baad aur post karne ke baad aapko lagta hai ke story ka concept toh sahi hai par track galat hai? Mere saath toh ye aksar hota hai.
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Ab dekhiye maine story likhi post ki aur ab mujhe hi lag raha hai ke shayad maine koi galti kardi ab aap log hi padh ke bataiye ke kahaan kami reh gayi? Shayad main ek achha writer hoon hi nahi
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Yaar mera toh dil kar raha hai ke khud ka account hi delete karwa doon. Oob chuka hoon ab toh. Agar kal subeh tak koi jawaab nahi aaya toh mummy Kasam main ye story erase kardunga
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Dosto meri aap sabh se ek request hai ke agar koi mere thread par visit karta hai aur pole mein vote karta hai toh story padh kar comment bhi kiya karo tabhi hum writers ko pata chalega ke aapne hamare thread par visit kiya hai aur story padhi hai
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Your writing skills are amazing....
I personally suggest you refrain yourself from writing on celebrities....It's very hard to connect to them...
You are going great....
Change the characters.....Someone common people like us..
Then it will be super.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 01:26 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Your writing skills are amazing....
I personally suggest you refrain yourself from writing on celebrities....It's very hard to connect to them...
You are going great....

Thanks Dude
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 01:26 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Your writing skills are amazing....
You are going great....

Thanks for your advice but there are 3 main problems

1st - Shreya Ghoshal is my life's 1st crush. I personally love her very much. I have read so many sex Fantasy Stories of her and believe me they are too hot. I always wanted to write at least one story on her.

2nd - I tried to write stories on other celebs but it couldn't work. 

3rd - It's my personal opinion that if you want to write a story on normal people then you should know everything about the characters
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 01:54 PM)Pawandeep Singh Sandhu Wrote: Thanks for your advice but there are 3 main problems

1st - Shreya Ghoshal is my life's 1st crush. I personally love her very much. I have read so many sex Fantasy Stories of her and believe me they are too hot. I always wanted to write at least one story on her.

2nd - I tried to write stories on other celebs but it couldn't work. 

3rd - It's my personal opinion that if you want to write a story on normal people then you should know everything about the characters

Dear Writer...
I can understand your feelings....
Do you know shreya personally....? Or you simply fantasize about her like many other fan......
If you want to write on her then write....Imagine her as a common lady.....And then fulfill all your fantasy about her through your story.......
You will not feel astray in the middle.....
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 02:03 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Dear Writer...
I can understand your feelings....
Do you know shreya personally....? Or you simply fantasize about her like many other fan......
If you want to write on her then write....Imagine her as a common lady.....And then fulfill all your fantasy about her through your story.......
You will not feel astray in the middle.....

I am just her comman fan who loves her beauty and soulful voice. I don't know her personally but as much I have heard about her she is a sweet person and a humble personality. The stories I'm writing are just fantasies
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Continue your adventure.....
Waiting for more....
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 02:45 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Continue your adventure.....
Waiting for more....

Thanks for the appreciation bro please keep visiting
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Friends I have edited the first update of this story please have a look and tell me how's it?
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
The Second Update is Under Process will be posted soon please visit my thread and read my story. Show your love via comments, likes, rates and Votes. Thank you.
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
[Image: images.jpg]
Shreya Ghoshal's New look for next update
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Waiting for your replies, comments, likes and suggestions friends please comment fast
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Wow very nice and super erotic bro please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(13-06-2022, 05:14 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Wow very nice and super erotic bro please continue.

Thanks for your appreciation bro please keep visiting update is under process and will posted soon
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
Like Reply
Thank you bro waiting
Like Reply