Humiliation of InduMathi
I thought of posting a humiliating and bdsm store between indumathi and a Garbage women..Can I write the story...
[+] 1 user Likes preethi15's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
go ahead
Like Reply
Go ahead
Like Reply
Start
Like Reply
I am indumathi and my age is 18.i am fair and have a good body..for a 18 year old girl..I wear chudidhar and on occasion I wear saree.. I am from tamilnadu..I have completed 12th std public exams and waiting for the result. I am an orphan and I was brought up in government hostel.. I am a shy girl and love to study and invent something.. 2 month before I invented a robot and the presentation was shown before our chief minister and he appreciated me for my knowledge.. also for the invention he gave me a house in erode and he also put 5lakhs money in my bank amount and monthly allowance 10000 rupees.. my photo came in the newspaper and I was so happy that I am going to live independently...it was always to tough live in a government hostel... my friends were also happy for me but the only sad thing is I cannot see them because the house which government gave me is far from the hostel... after finishing public exams my friends and hostel warden gave me a send off and came to erode to live in my new house..when i entered the house in felt very happy and the house had all the things from fridge tv and all the cooking items.. I felt freedom and I was happy.. about the area there were only 5 or 6 houses and it was little between distance for each house.. my house had one hall kitchen and a bedroom and a toilet and bathroom.. I felt relaxed in my house and I felt so much freedom..in my hostel there were always some one present before me but here I am a owner of my house.. i prepared some lunch and start eating and thinking of what to invent next.. after a lot of thinking i thought I must get a seat in the best college in erode so I can go from my home itself..
Next day i got up at 7am and started preparing breakfast and then I heard a visil sound garbage garbage and so I collected all my garbage and put in a dustbin and went outside and there on saw a women(I dont know she would change my life) . She was more than 45 years old and she was chubby and black.. she was wearing a saree and above that she had a kaaki shirt. She was riding the garbage bike ..anyone who saw her can tell that she has a arrogant face... also in her mouth she was chewing paan patak and spit in the road.. she and other lady who work with her and she was also same age as her..she came before my home.. I gave her the dustbin and she took from me..she put the garbage in the box behind her van...I said thank you. She asked me r u new here... I said yes I am new and yesterday evening only came..she asked how did you get government house because you are not looking older than 18 and I said I invented a robot and for appreciating our chief minister gave me this house . She looked and smiled wow you are a genius girl.. and I went inside and brought a paper and showed my photo there...she saw it and showed to other women..she gave me the paper and thought my cheeks and I felt suddenly akward because her hands were ugly.. but I smiled and she asked me r u living alone and I said yes..I told about I am an orphan and she said dont worry..I said thank you and she told she is moving and I said bye and the other women also smiled at me... I took my dustbin and went inside my house and went to take bath ..because I did not like that she touched me that too with ugly hands...
This is the introduction of the story ...hope you like it...if you like it ..please comment..it is a slow story ..
[+] 2 users Like preethi15's post
Like Reply
Cont..
Like Reply
Needed long update
Like Reply
Mallika..
I am mallika...my age is 52 and I am working as a garbage women. I have not studied and my husband died 20 years before and i have one daughter she is studying in arts college.. daily morning my duty is go and college garbage from every house and I will collect every garbage till 10am and after that I go to my house ..I got my husband job after he died and with my daughter I am living in a small house where there is one room and kitchen and we put a toilet outside and also for bathing... I am a dominant person and I dont like if some look at us and say that we are inferior to them or when we come if the close their nose..it makes me real angry.. I was working at coimbatore 10 years before and there was a ***** girl who was my age and she become my slave(it is a spin off series ..it will come on later) ... also I love to dominate women and I am not a lesbian but I love shy females ..my daughter is also like me a strong girl.. daily my routine has become to pick up the garbage and go to home and cook... my life was boring till I met my dear indhu mathi...
As usual when me and my friend went to pick up the garbage in our area and we were visiling...then I saw indhu who was waiitng with the dustbin and she was wearing a nightie .on seeing her I felt something between my legs after 10 years...she was so beautiful and when she came near me her smell was so divine...also I saw her and i can tell that she is a shy girl...a dominant can easily find a shy women.. Then I asked about her and she told about her invention and she is orphan..on hearing she is orphan I felt sad but at the same time I felt very happy.. so I touched her cheeks and it was so soft... then talking to her and I went...but when I was going I feel that this moment will be changing my life after the ***** girl... when we were moving my friend told me mallika she is so beautiful .. I said yes she is so beautiful but it is also dangerous...mallika for who it is dangerous and I said with cunning smile for her only and I laughed and she also laughed..
[+] 3 users Like preethi15's post
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 02:33 PM)Devil009 Wrote: Needed long update

I can give only smaller updates  only... it is not easy to write a story..
Like Reply
good start... continue your style
Like Reply
Part 3
As the day was routine for me cooking eating and watching tv.. to be alone it was different because we can do whatever we like but I missed my friends.. daily I say mallika and her friend every morning and she smiled at me and I too smiled at her and she will tell her story about her husband and daughter and also she ask me to teach her daughter but I said she is older than me how can I teach her..she said she is old but not brilliant as you so please give her some teaching .. I laughed at her and said ok akka(sister).. I will ..after 1 week neighbourhood aunty cane to my home....she and her husband both are working in government sector.. she came to my home and she asked me whether we can go to shopping.. I was very happy and I told yes sure...and I went and weared chudidhar and went to shopping.. she had scooty so we went many areas and purchased many thing for more than 2 hours..after sometime we both were hungry and thought of going to bakery.. it was evening 5 pm and when we went to bakery mallika and her friends were sititng in the same bakery and drinking tea.. when she saw me she smiled at me but I thought what will neighbourhood aunty think if I smile at her so I did not smile at her and I did not see her face also... when neighbourhood aunty saw mallika she told we can go to another bakery we cannot sit when hey are inside... I thought and said you are correct aunty we can go another place... on hearing it I can see mallika face was disturbed but that time in think it is better to have aunty as companion than a garbage women...after that we went to cinema and movie finished at 9 and when we came home it was 10pm and I said thanks to aunty for this wonderful day and see said daughter it is my pleasure....after that I went to sleep and indont know that time the next day was the day where my life will start to change...wait for it
Like Reply
Story of gayu was one of my fav story.
thank you for writing again.
Like Reply
Hi..
Thanks for the appreciation...please forgive my grammar mistake and spelling mistake...i am typing from phone...please support me to write next parts...Also suggest me what kind of humilaition I can include in upcoming parts
[+] 1 user Likes preethi15's post
Like Reply
Great going.....
You have fine narration skills.....
Keep roll-on the story with emotional and sensual touch..
Like Reply
nice start, please continue
Like Reply
Part 4.
I came to home at 10pm and I was very happy and thanks to neighbour aunty i enjoyed the day so much... till I felt one thing I could have smiled at mallika akka but when neighbourhood aunty is there and if she saw I smiled at garbage lady what she would think and she wont come to my house another time.. so I thought whatever i did it was good..also mallika akka is a garbage lady what can she do...I smiled myself and went to sleep..

Next Day
I was sleeping very well in chudidhar..every night i change to nightie but that I was so tired and went to sleep in chudidhar itself... I heard the visual sound in front of my house and suddenly I got up..I saw the time at it was 7.45 ao I got up fastly and took the garbage from kitchen bathroom and open the door and then I saw mallika akka was standing before here garbage bike and her eyes was red.. I can sense something wrong..I opened the gate and gave her the dustbin and suddenly she started to scold me.unaku arivuu illaya ethana neram dhan bell adichutu irukarathudu naangalum manushi dhana yaar poi ulla othutu irunda(dont you have any sense..we also humans only and how many time I ring the bell..who are you sleeping with) I was shocked and on the verge of tears and I was afraid that someone will hear...please akka please akka dont shout please someone will hear I am sorry i slept and she suddenly called me tevudiya(slut) yesterday when you see me you went like that you dont know me and you saw me as an animal and now what you are calling me akka... I was more afraid and I fall under her feet please akka I am sorry please I dont the mistake...suddenly she grabbed my hair and came near me I started crying due to the pain she hold my hair and suddenly she grabbed my pant nada and release it...I was shocked but she captured the pant and as I wearing tops till my knee it was not visible but if she leave the pant my knee will be visible...akka akka please akka please I am sorry and dont release my pant please akka....I begged her but the pain was in my hair was making me cry..her hold was so strong and if she pulled I thought my hair will come...she asked shall I leave the pant and I begged her no please...here after will you see me as an inferior being ..no akka I wont I am sorry..she laughed at me and said inimel innoruvaati ipdi panna unnoda pant and jatti keela eraki unna ammanama aaki poi kappa alla vechuduven(if you do like that another time I will remove your pant and panty and make you nude and I will make you as a garbage women) no akka no akka I wont and she left my pant and I grabbed my pant and she does not leave my hair ..she came near me and her mouth was red with the pan parak and cane near my lip and she gave me the kiss....I felt like vomiting but I was afraid... then she leave my hair and then she said for your mistake there must be punishment from tomorrow you just take your garbage in your hand and not put in dustbin and at 6.30 you must come and stand before gate and wait till I come..I will come at 7.30 or may be 8 but you must stand here till I come...and if you are here she grabbed my pant and you know what I will do darling...also dont underestimate me because my friend will start at 6 and I will ask them to check whether you are standing or not...I said ok akka....and she went laughing good girl...I went inside my home running and took brush and paste. .I felt like vomiting and I was crying what happened ..I was afraid how did my life change in one day....I went to bed and I was crying....
Like Reply
Nice moveon
Like Reply
Part 5
After the incident in the morning I felt so sad and I was afraid also.. I thought I could have been in hostel itself.. I prepared breakfast and neighbourhood aunty came to my home and she asked what happen on seeing my face but I did not say anything to her... she was in my home till evening and I was happy that I have someone to speak to..after she went I roamed in my home and also thinking about morning ..i went to sleep after dinner but i could not sleep..after sometime i dont know when I slept...

Mallika..
My friend asked me what happened in the morning and she said that when she collecting garbage and came near I saw that new girl what is her name i forgot...she was running in the home with tears...what happened malli ..I laughed and said about the incident in the morning..she was shocked and really you removed her nada ...ha ha ha yes you must have seen her eyes .she was so much afraid also she was very cute when I saw like her that...i became wet di...my friend laughed and malli really you are a bad person.. you know when I removed i saw her jatti it was so cute...malli what happens next...tomorrow ingame her a task if she does it then it is easy to make her as my slave but if she dies not it will be tough...malli but what will happen if she said to Rajeshwari who we saw with that girl...dont worry she would not have said anything...suppose if she said then I think I must change the place ..but without risk there is no rusk dear ha ha ha...

Indu
I got up at 6 am and went to pee and make some tea for me...after drinking tea I saw the time it was nearly 6.30 so i picked all the garbage in the home and went outside in the gate... suddenly i saw 2 males jogging and they saw me and asked dear why are you standing with garbage in morning but said that I will keep here above the wall and go...before them I put garbage on the wall but when they moved I picked the garbage and stand there...really i was afraid of mallika what will happen if I dont obey ..will she make me nude.. I stand there and after sometime I feel pain in the legs and I saw sun rising....I was yawning and I was standing there... suddenly I heard the visil sound and garbage bike was coming but to my surprise mallika was not there and her colleague was there....she saw me and smiled at me ..I went and gave the garbage to her....she took it..and suddenly I asked what happened to mallika akka..she did not come...she laughed and she said yeah she is not well and she wont come for next 2 days....ok...then she said mallika kaka told that she had given some task ..on hearing it I was shocked and my face changed...I stammered noo noo she did not give any task also we were playing and she would have joked to you...I could not speak...she said dont worry I simply only asked....I went to home and I felt free....

Mallika..
I got up at 5.30 and told my friend i would join at 8 and went to indu house and i was hiding near the tree....i was tensed will she obey or not but when she came outside i was very happy that i will enjoy with her. Also when she was talking to the males and when she went inside and suddenly came outside i saw her cuteness..really she is a beautiful and i was thinking how will it be if she lick my hairy pussyy..i was becoming wet..I saw her fully and enjoyed each and every second...I thought of coming tomorrow...
[+] 4 users Like preethi15's post
Like Reply
Wow... Great... Waiting for next update...
Like Reply
Part 6
After giving the garbage really i feltrelief not seeing mallika akka and I also thought i would have been very happy if she dies not come to work or if she goes to another area...For me the day passed as every day and I was thinking about the result and I must wait for 2 months for result..till then I did not know how my time will go.. when I was in hostel the time went so fast by playing with my friends and there were many children so time passed easily... but here i have tv and everything.. government has provided everything for me but I felt alone...then i went to neighbourhood aunty ..she does not have children ..she cooked lunch for me and j helped ..in hostel we only prepare food so I cook well and aunty was also proud of me...then we chatted sometime about movies and other things...after sometime i went home and had dinner and went to sleep..

The next day was also the same routine got up at 6 and came outside at 6.30 and waited for garbage...mallika akka friend came and she smiled.. I pick up the garbage and out in the van...for the next 2 days it was same routine and mallika akka was not there...then next day in thought I will do it for a week and from next week I will sleep and put garbage at my time only...after 3 days in morning when I got up and saw the time it was 6.45 and i was shocked and got up from bed and took garbage and went to stand before the gate... I was hoping no one see me..because I felt so bad..my hair was not in proper posiiton and inwas wearing nightie...I was waiting and after 10 min I felt like I want to go pee...I remembered in morning I did not go to bathroom and came here...I felt urgent and I thought I will go and come...but when I turned I heard the garbage visil in my are corner and they will come in 10 min ..if I am not there mallika akka will get angry so I thought I can control and stand for 10 min...minutes went by and I felt very urgent ..I was afraid I could not control and my thighs and legs stared shaking...I put my both legs very close...also in morning the air was cold...I felt very urgent and after 10 min i start to leak...i sensed it but mallika akka came near.. her bike came and when she saw me she did not smile why are you standing there come and put it..u r not queen and we are not your slave to get from your hand .come and put here...i walked fastly and put the garbage and turned to walk home..suddenly she grabbed my hand and where are you going so fast she asked me...i I did not say anything and my friend told that you asked about me..why dear without seeing me you cannot live ah ..she came near me and punched my cheeks...akka not like that I stammered ..I want to go akka....leave me...her hand was so tight and I could not release...what so fast dear is someone waiitng for you...please understand akka nothing like that...I started to leak little bit and there were drops on my leg...she saw the drops and I think she understand...I was begging her please akka please leave me...please...what dear what is giving you so much trouble tell to your sister na..she grabbed my chin and she tease me..akka akka i want to go pee.....she laughed ha ha ha so only your legs are shaking ah...please akka it is very urgent ...if I dont leave you will you go here itslef ah ..ugly girl...my body shaking...then she said ok which time you must come and stand here unsaid 6.30 ..what time you came today akka 6.45 what happened to 15 min...whom you were sucking cock...I was shocked and I did not know how she know I was late ...dont get shocked dear I will know everything and inam always watching you...I am sorry akka here after I wont dont do that mistake...she laughed akka please akka....ok I leave you but before that there must be punsihment na...take you nightie up...I was shocked ....akka please akka...if yountake it will over in 5 min else you will pee here only like a baby girl...indid not know what to do and I took my nightie slowly..take you nightie till I see your panty...I felt like crying I took nightie and my green panty was visible..I prayed to God that no one must come...she laughed on seeing my wet in panty...suddenly she took phone and took a photo...I begged her please akka please delete it..it will safe with me..she showed the photo I felt like a beggar women who hair was unclean and my panty was visible....but first infant to go to bathroom....then she said today you are 15 min late and for that you must stand here at 6am and you must not go to pee till I give permission every morning...I was shocked....dont worry I will come soon....if I see you did not obey then the photo will be leaked...now go dear run fast....she slapped my ass and laughed...i ran fast and went to the bathroom and i felt relieved but i start crying ..what is happening to me........
[+] 5 users Like preethi15's post
Like Reply