Poll: Catfight+ sexfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
aditi rao hydari
42.86%
3 42.86%
shraddha kapoor
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

aditi rao hydari vs shraddha kapoor sexfight and catfight story
aditi rao hydari vs shraddha kapoor
Two of the most beautiful actress in Bollywood will sexfight and catfight
Story will follow after the poll
 vote and comment please
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Vote and comment please
Story will follow after the poll

[Image: jjjj.jpg]
[Image: 96050e8162dad755dba5d64d0975dd6ekk.jpg]
[Image: thumb-1920-1024912j.jpg]
[Image: 1-9-ff.jpg]
Like Reply
Two of the hottest women in Bollywood
Will sexfight and catfight And destroy each other
Vote and comment please

[Image: thrfu5ldr2191kk.jpg]
[Image: DSC6128jj.jpg]
[Image: Aditi-Rao-Hydari-226sss.jpg]
[Image: aditi-rao-hydari-flashes-smiling-pose-fi...s-2013.jpg]
[Image: aditi-rao-hydari-hot-stills03.jpg]
Like Reply
Shraddha kapoor the hottest
Like Reply
Vote and comment please

[Image: Aditi-Rao-Hydari-Sabyasachi-0005-Layer-5h.jpg]
[Image: Aditi-Rao-Hydari-Hot-Photoshoot-25-yy.jpg]
[Image: 402d-Agf-PJD0-CCFTWDMJl5g-Fk0-O8i-AG2oj-...3f4jjj.jpg]
[Image: aditi-rao-hydari-07.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote in the poll please

A hot sexfight and catfight story will follow
Like Reply
(13-06-2022, 08:42 AM)Sakib Wrote: Vote in the poll please

A hot sexfight and catfight story will follow

Write catfight turned love lesbian sex story between disha patani and shraddha kapoor

Both are hottest ladies who would look steamingly hot when they would fuck each other like wild cats as lovers
Like Reply
Vote and comment please

[Image: shraddha-kapoor-hot-photo-gq-best-dressed-2017.jpg]
[Image: Aditi-Rao-Hydari-18oo.jpg]
[Image: Aditi-Rao-Hydari-188.jpg]
[Image: sharddha-kapoor-photoshoot-for-gq-india-...14-100.jpg]
[Image: shraddha-kapoor-3280.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment

[Image: hhhhh.jpg]
[Image: sharddha-kapoor-photoshoot-for-gq-india-...14-100.jpg]
[Image: 6v8l95ofar091uu.jpg]
[Image: aditi-rao-hydari-hot-stills03.jpg]
Like Reply
aditi rao hydari vs shraddha kapoor

Aditi rao hydari life was going great, one day she wake up look at boyfriend Karan Wahi kissed him and said let's make love, aditi rao and Karan both of them fuck each other for two hours, after fucking aditi rao when to take a shower and came out of the shower nude deep in water, Karan sees aditi rao nude in this state he came close to aditi rao and said you are looking hot, Aditya grab him and kiss and then aditi rao said I am the hottest woman in Bollywood nobody is more beautiful other than me, then aditi rao got dressed and when to a producer for film.

Shraddha Kapoor life was not going well she did not have a boyfriend and she did not had many films, one morning she wake up take off her clothes became nude and when to take a shower, Shraddha came out of the shower nude came in front of the mirror and said my life is not going great but I will make it great I have a hot body and I am the most beautiful woman in Bollywood, then Shraddha decided to go a producer and get a film, Shraddha got dressed and went to the producer office,

Aditya Rao came to a producers office and sit in the sofa, then suddenly Shraddha Kapoor came in the office, aditi rao look at Shraddha, she was wearing a hot saree and was very beautiful, Shraddha look at aditi rao and she was shocked by aditi rao beauti, both woman came close to each other and look at each other, both woman came forward and pushing there boobs against each other.

Suddenly the producer entered the office he sees the two hottest gorgeous woman in Bollywood seeing their beauty he was shocked there was no comparison to beauti, the producer asks please come to my room both of them see the producer and went to the room, after entering the room the producer said both of you are very beautiful I cannot say no to you either off you so both of you fight and decided, both women smile and look at each other, Shraddha came froward and slap aditi rao hydari in responded she also slap back, both woman grabbing each other hair and start to pull it madly both woman saree pallu, aditi rao let go of Shraddha hair and slap her in the face and ripped her blouse, Shraddha was shocked she also let go of aditi rao hair and ripped aditi rao blouse, both woman smile and separated, both woman take off there remaining clothes and standing in bra and panties, the producer smile and said I am enjoying the fight, both aditi rao and Shraddha Kapoor charged and enter in a taste of strength, Shraddha was strong she pushed aditi rao against the wall, aditi rao kicked Shraddha in the stomach and Shraddha screaming in pain, aditi rao headbutt Shraddha Kapoor and she fall in the floor, aditi rao screaming I will destroy you, Shraddha was in pain she see aditi rao with anger, Shraddha kicked aditi rao in the pussy, in pain aditi rao screaming, Shraddha got up and ripped off aditi rao bra and throw it away, aditi rao also grabbed Shraddha bra and ripped off, both woman are now topless, two woman in angry grabbing each other boobs and start to twisted and scratch them,in pain aditi rao and Shraddha Kapoor screaming , seeing this the producer though this fight will killed both woman he must stop this fight, both woman are screaming trying to destroy each other, the producer said stop please stop, both woman accepted the order and stop this fight and separated, the producer said girls please leave I will contact you and tell you who I have chosen to be in the film, both Shraddha and aditi rao got dressed and left, Aditi Rao came back to her house and screaming said I will destroy this bitch a what a woman I am.

Shraddha Kapoor came back to her house in angry she ripped her clothes became nude came in front of the mirror and said I will teach aditi rao hydari a lesson of a life time then Shraddha decided to go to a disco and enjoy, Shraddha Kapoor wanted to a disco and enjoy she see a Hot Man and Shraddha came close to him and said hi how are you, the Man said I am Karan wahi how are you Shraddha , Shraddha said do you want to fuck me, Karan looking at Shraddha with lust and said yes, Karan wahi said yes, Shraddha said came to my house, Karan said let's go, both Karan and Shraddha wanted to The house and fucking each other All night,at morning Karan wake up and kiss Shraddha and said I have to tell you samthing I have a girlfriend, Shraddha said I will destroy you girlfriend and make you My boyfriend, Shraddha Kapoor kiss Karan and said fuck me, Karan fuck Shraddha madly for 2 hours and left, Shraddha Kapoor was happy she was fuck, then Shraddha took a shower and came out of the bathroom and came in front of the mirror and said I have a strong body I can defeat anyone in a sexfight and catfight, then Shraddha decided to go to Karan wahi house at night wearing a robe.

Karan wahi came back to his house and after entering the house aditi rao hydari see him and kiss him and took him to the bedroom and fuck him at night aditi rao wanted to The bathroom to take a shower, Karan was sleeping and suddenly he hard a noise it was the door bell rings, Karan wanted to The door and open the door and he see Shraddha Kapoor standing in robe and Karan was shocked, Shraddha pushing him instead and take off her robe standing nude in front of Karan, Karan looking at Shraddha Kapoor hot body and Shraddha kiss him and took him too the bedroom, after entering the bedroom both Karan and Shraddha started to fuck each other, aditi rao hydari came out of the bathroom and see his boyfriend and Shraddha Kapoor fucking each other, aditi rao hydari screaming in angry charge and grab Shraddha hair and pull her and separated her from Karan wahi, Shraddha was shocked, aditi rao started to slap Shraddha in face and kicked her in the stomach and Shraddha fall in the floor.

Aditi Rao screaming I will destroy you he is my boyfriend, Shraddha said so you are the girlfriend, aditi rao screaming and kicked Shraddha in stomach and pain Shraddha look at aditi rao nude body and kicked aditi rao in the pussy, in shocked aditi rao fall back, Shraddha Kapoor got up and scream I will destroy you, both woman change and enter in taste of strength, both woman trying to push each other back by failed both woman are equal in strength.both Shraddha headbutt aditi rao and pushing her against the wall, aditi rao was shocked and she was against the wall, aditi rao was angry, aditi rao kicked Shraddha Kapoor in the pussy, in pain Shraddha Kapoor step back, both woman change slammed there bodies together and enter in bearhug, two woman hate each other started wipe there arms around each other, both woman spit each other in the face.

Karan see this fight and decided to stop this fight,he came close and and separated both woman and said ladies please stop , Shraddha Kapoor screaming I will teach her a lesson and aditi rao said bitch bring at one bitch Karan is my boyfriend, Shraddha said I will have Karan, aditi rao hydari screaming so fight me like a woman in a sexfight, Shraddha smile and said I will sexfight you , aditi rao hydari said Karan please arrange a two large strap on dildo, Karan said all right I will arrange a dildo please leave, both woman agree and Karan said I will call both of you woman I have ready a room for you to fight.

Next morning Karan ready a room for both woman and ready the dildo for both woman and then Karan called both woman and said room is ready for both of you, both Shraddha Kapoor and aditi rao hydari came to Karan house After the fighting in the house previous day, both got ready for the sexfight off their life, both aditi rao hydari and Shraddha Kapoor enter the house and Karan wahi meet them and give them a the box were two large strap on dildos and a couple of sets of handcuffs. Aditi Rao said Karen is as the prize. Shraddha said let's get nude with these strap on dildos and our hands cuffed behind our backs and The winner gets Karan and the loser goes away .

Karan closed the door and Room was completely empty, just four bare walls and a slightly worn carpet. Aditi and Shraddha to opposite corners. Karan said take your clothes off?
Shraddha began take off her saree and unbuttoning her blouse. Across the room aditi rao slipping out of her saree and blouse and starting to unclasp her bra.
Shraddha take off the blouse and then undo her patecote and let it fall to the floor at her feet. In a moment it was joined by her bra and white pantyhose. Across the way, Shraddha Kapoor became nude, aditi rao was completely nude, naked as the day she was born. Karan stepped away for a second and then returned with a strap-on dildo in one hand and a pair of handcuffs in the other.Turn around, Karan said.
Shraddha turned to face the wall and Karan wahi passed the straps of the dildo around her hips. Deftly slipping the left strap into the plastic buckle on the right and pulling it tight. The dildo rested lightly over Shraddha pelvis, riding just above her vagina. Toys like this usually had a third strap that passed between the legs, but someone had cut it away so that nothing would block access to her sex. The dong was about 10 inches long and made of a hard pink plastic. It was thick with a blunt but tapered point on the end.
Gently Karan took Shraddha's hands and closed one of the cuffs, first over the left wrist and then over the right. Stepping back, Karan took a deep breath and surveyed her work. Shraddha turned and her heart raced as she spotted her nude opponent. Aditi had both hands cuffed behind her back. The huge plastic dong jutted out obscenely from between her thighs. Their eyes met and Shraddha returned her icy stare.
Both woman stood in almost posed, their nude bodies gently lit by the flickering light of the florescent bulb. The big dildos jutted from between their legs like primitive weapons.

Karan wahi said I will wait outside then he wanted out side the room.
Shraddha and aditi rao hydari had eyes only for each other. They were locked in each other's gaze and nothing,Karan left the room, closing the door behind them. In the descending silence, Shraddha could hear the scrape of the key in the lock as the bolt slid home.They were alone now. Shraddha heart beat like a war drum in her ears. She was stark naked, with both hands cuffed behind her back and locked in the same room as her worst enemy. There was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. The long tool between her legs was her only hope, her only weapon against a women bent on destroying her.
The two rivals stared at each other in stony silence. The only sound in the room was the faint buzzing of the light fixture. As if by some secret signal that only they could understand, both Shraddha and aditi rao started walking toward each other. Stopping just a couple of feet apart, they began to circle. The dildos strapped to their waists, both gently up and down, their glistening tips only inches apart.
"I'm going to make you sorry you ever messed with me", aditi rao hydari whispered as they circled. "I'm going to fuck you raw. You won't be able to take any man inside you after I'm done."
"Oh yeah?", Shraddha replied. "You're dreaming bitch. I'm going to shove this dong into places you don't even know you have yet."
"Come on and just try it", aditi rao snarled.
With a low growl, the two women slammed into each other, breast to breast. Beneath them, the dildos came together with a plastic clatter and dug into their stomachs as they pressed against each other. The sexfight was ON!
Taking a small step back, aditi rao spread her legs wide in invitation.
"Come here and fight me you little bitch", she snarled. Shraddha spread her legs and bent her knees, moving up until their pussies were only inches apart, the plastic dildos swaying above.You want some of me come and get it", Shraddha replied.
Bending low, aditi rao leaned back and thrust up at her rival. Shraddha twisted to the left and aditi rao's dildo slid over the top of her bare left thigh. Shraddha stooped lower and thrust back, missing her aditi rao target and leaving a trail of gel on aditi rao's stomach. Standing nearly on top of each other, the two hot women continued to rock their hips, trading thrust for thrust. Each tried to kneel lower than the other so that she could shove her dildo up and into her rival's unprotected cunt. The hard plastic dongs beat against each other as they twisted and fought, thrusting their hips wildly.
They battled on for several minutes, missing over and over as the dildos darted back and forth, bouncing and sliding, then suddenly it happened. Shraddha had just missed with a thrust, the dong passing between aditi rao's thighs and over but not into her vagina. As Shraddha started to pull back for yet another try, aditi rao rocked forward and thrust upward, the tapered point of her dildo slipping easily into Shraddha's exposed sex. Shraddha gasped in shock as aditi rao, smiling now, pushed the big thick dong about half way into her. Shraddha straightened up and stumbled backwards. Aditi Rao tried to follow, but was just a little too slow, allowing Shraddha to slide off the dildo and escape.
Laughing wildly, aditi rao pushed Shraddha into the wall. Stumbling back into the center of the room, they both crouched to resume the battle. The hard plastic dongs bobbed and jabbed as the two furious fighters went at each other now with wild abandonment. Aditi Rao was too eager and rose a little too high as she thrust again, her dong seeking Shraddha's hairy bush. With a quick arch of her legs,

Shraddha forced her dildo up and into aditi rao hydari's cunt. Aditi Rao moaned and stood on her toes, but Shraddha pushed even higher, laughing as aditi rao squirmed on the end of her dildo. Aditi Rao quickly leaned forward and pushed Shraddha backwards. As Shraddha stumbled away, aditi rao leaned back and the two came apart, allowing aditi rao to slip off and escape.
"You dirty little whore", aditi rao cried, "you'll pay for that".Come here and make me you stupid slut", Shraddha growled.
Circling each other, they came together again, crouched and resumed their thrusting. Three quick blocks, a twist of the hips and one hard thrust later and aditi rao again had her dildo inside Shraddha. Shraddha Kapoor backed up trying to get free, but aditi rao followed her quickly this time. They stumbled into the wall and slid down into a corner where aditi rao hydari pinned her chest to chest. Shraddha threw one leg over her rival's hip but could do nothing as aditi rao pressed her into the wall. Staring deep into Shraddha's eyes, aditi rao began moving her hips, driving the dildo deeper and deeper. Shraddha arched her back and wiggled violently, but aditi rao would not let her escape. Instead, aditi rao just kept pumping into her, driving the dildo into her again and again.

Both girls were quickly covered in sweat from this strenuous but intimate battle. Perspiration ran down their faces and over their breasts as aditi Rao fucked Shraddha and she was enjoying this. Both woman boobs were plastered hard together as the two women squirmed against each other cheek to cheek, one trying to escape, the other tormenting her bitter foe. Shraddha felt like she was going to explode. The big dong felt alive inside her as aditi rao made it twist and thrust. Despite the fact she was being crushed against the wall and fucked by a woman she hated, Shraddha could feel herself becoming strongly aroused. The sensation of aditi rao's big breasts rubbing against her own combined with the steady rhythm of the dildo within her was making her very hot. Desperate to escape, she planted one foot against the wall and pushed back hard. They stumbled backwards and fell to the floor with Shraddha on top. The fall knocked the wind out of aditi rao and Shraddha Kapoor was able to slip free at last.
Seeing her rival flat on her back and breathless, Shraddha dropped on top of her, pinning her to the floor. Aditi Rao instinctively wrapped both legs around Shraddha's waist and making it easy for Shraddha to drive her dildo home, all the way to the hilt in aditi rao's damp pussy. Aditi Rao screamed and arched her back, but Shraddha was too heavy for her to buck off. Slowly and deliberately, Shraddha began pumping her dong into her mortal enemy.

"How does it feel to be fucked like the whore you are? Shraddha said as she humped her rival.You'll be sorry you did this you cunt", aditi rao hydari grunted as the dildo worked inside her. Stand up and face me in a fair fight, I dare you.
"Ha!, Shraddha laughed said It was real fair when you were screwing me into the wall back there. If you want out of this, you're going to have to fight your way out.
Curses gave way to grunts and moans as the two rivals battled on the floor. Shraddha was relentless, driving the dildo deeper and deeper as aditi's curses turned to moans and her legs tightened harder around Shraddha's waist. Suddenly, aditi rao cried out and squirmed beneath her on the dirty carpet. Aditi Rao shuddered through a tremendous orgasm and then with a hard twist, rolled Shraddha off of her and onto the floor, breaking them apart. Shraddha struggled to sit up, but aditi rao hydari lunged on top of her. Shraddha knew what was coming and tried to roll away, but it was too late. Aditi Rao's dildo slipped smoothly inside of her, filling her to bursting.So you want to fuck you little bitch? Aditi Rao growled. "Good let's fuck!"
Shraddha tried to roll away, but aditi rao was on her and in her. Breast to breast, wrestling flat on the floor. Aditi Rao began rocking her hips steadily and there was no where to hide from the sensations building deep within her loins. Building and building until all Shraddha could do was grit her teeth and scream as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her body to its very roots. Eventually, the feelings subsided a little and Shraddha Kapoor managed to get a knee into aditi rao's stomach and push her away. Staggering to their feet the two women glared at each other with hate and lust.So you want a fair fight?", Shraddha snarled, "OK, then come on, no more dodging around. Come here and fight me cunt to cunt if you dare."
"Fine!", Aditi Rao shouted. "No more playing around, just a standup fight, woman to woman."Coming together again, they spread their legs and bent low maneuvering for position. Shraddha felt aditi rao's dildo begin to enter her vagina, but this time she didn't pull away. Instead, she angled her hips until she could press her own dong smoothly home into aditi Rao's bushy sex. Once they were in position, aditi rao looked into Shraddha's eyes and snarled, "Fight!"

Slowly but with increasing speed, the two fighters thrust their hips together, pumping away at each other. Standing face to face, neither could get more than half of the dildo inside her rival, but then half was enough. Stepping in as close as possible, they leaned back. Their bellies began to slap together with a steady rhythm as the two girls stood their ground and fought it out, hips rocking, dildos pounding away. Eyes drilling into each other, their nipples hard as rocks, aditi rao and Shraddha Kapoor matched each other stroke for stroke. They fought each other while at the same time fighting the powerful climax that was building inside each of them. Perspiration rolled down their young hard bodies. The room seemed very hot and the air stank of sweat and sex. Shraddha could feel the pleasure growing inside her, building like some terrible storm. Aditi Rao squirmed and moaned on the end of her dildo, but continued thrusting back at Shraddha all the same. Suddenly it was ooón her, like a cloud burst, Shraddha could contain herself no longer. Her body shuddered and swayed as she moaned in uncontrollable pleasure. Somewhere in the distance she could hear aditi rao release a long trembling moan. Weak kneed, they fell to the floor slipping out of each other.
Gasping for breath aditi rao hydari sat up and wiggled over to her rival. This was a fight to the finish and nothing was going to stop it now. Rolling over so that her head was facing Shraddha's feet, aditi rao began to work her legs around Shraddha's waist. When Shraddha realized what aditi rao wanted, she responded by wrapping her legs around aditi rao's waist and pulling her in. They squirmed in each other's grip until once more their dildos slipped inside each other. Now belly to belly on their sides and trapped between each other's legs, they began fighting once more. Now there would be no escape. Locked together they would fight until one or the other was vanquished. Forcing the dildos all the way to the hilt, the two exhausted women resumed their intimate fuck fight.
Time seemed to stand still. First one woman then the other would cry out in pleasure or in pain. The hard plastic cocks made wet slurping sounds as they moved in and out of the hard fighting women. No one was there to stop them. No one was there to pull them apart, so the battle simply when on and on.
Soon the KY jelly was finished and the natural lubrication of the two fighters would also run dry. The dildos began to rub in a dry and painful manner. The cries now were mostly of pain. Hard plastic cocks ground away against tender flesh, but neither women would quit. The dildo was burning like a hot poker inside Shraddha now. Each stroke made tears run from her eyes and she bit her lower lip till it bled, but kept on fighting. Only the memory of Karan's love and his tender caress gave her the strength to continue. Just when she thought it was over, just when she thought she would die from the pain, aditi rao screamed out her surrender.
"Stop! Stop, Shraddha stop! Oh please stop, please, please, please!"
Bursting into tears, aditi rao ceased her endless rocking and lay crying, still trapped between Shraddha's legs. When Karan wahi finally opened the door, that was how they found them, still entangled on the floor, Shraddha screaming cum bitch aditi just cum, aditi rao burst cum and Shraddha Kapoor smile and burst cum.

Then Shraddha Kapoor let go of aditi rao and got up with aditi rao, Shraddha Kapoor said undo out cuffs, Karan want to both woman and undo there handcuffs, aditi rao crying and Shraddha Kapoor smile, both woman grabbing the dildo and pull it out of there pussy and throw it in the ground, aditi rao's scheme and said I'm not done she immediately slap Shraddha,in response Shraddha punched aditi rao in the boobs ,in pain aditi step back and screaming in pain, both aditi rao and Shraddha Kapoor grab each others sweaty hair the pull it hard and ripped it, Shraddha said just accept I beat you, aditi rao said I still I have strength in my body I can fight, Shraddha kicked aditi rao in the pussy, aditi rao screaming burst cum, Shraddha let go of aditi rao fall in floor, Shraddha Kapoor kicked aditi rao hydari and said bitch get out of here bitch, Karan wahi grabbing aditi rao and said just leave, aditi rao crying and left the house humiliated, Shraddha Kapoor kiss Karan and said I have defeat aditi rao and now you are my boyfriend, Karan and Shraddha Kapoor both made hot love for hours.

Shraddha Kapoor after fucking Karan decided to fuck the producer and make him to throw aditi rao hydari out of film, Shraddha Kapoor wanted to The producer and fuck him and said just threw aditi rao hydari out of the film, the producer said all right I will, then Shraddha Kapoor left.

Aditi Rao came back to her house humiliated and defeated she wanted revenge , aditi rao crying and sleep and next morning wake up and wanted to shower and came out of the shower nude and said I will destroy Shraddha Kapoor, suddenly aditi rao phone ring and it was the producer he said I was fuck by Shraddha and she told me to throw you out of the film so you are out, aditi rao screaming said I will destroy this bitch, then aditi rao call a friend and said call Shraddha Kapoor to your party I want to destroy this bitch, the friend said all right. Aditi Rao prepared for war this will be her last fight, aditi rao hydari wanted to The party and waiting for Shraddha Kapoor,

Shraddha Kapoor came back to her house and she received a call from a friend he said can you came to my party, Shraddha said all right I will came, then Shraddha Kapoor got dressed and wanted to The party, after entering the party Shraddha Kapoor look around and see aditi rao hydari waiting for her she came close to aditi rao and said how do you feel I took you film and you boyfriend, aditi rao said bitch I will destroy you body and get my boyfriend and film, Shraddha said you think you can bet me, aditi rao let go to a room and fight, Shraddha Kapoor smile and said way don't both of us go to your house aditi rao no body will save as from each other, aditi rao smile and said let's go, both aditi rao and Shraddha Kapoor wanted to aditi rao home.

Both woman enter the house, Shraddha Kapoor and aditi rao take off there clothes and standing in bra and panties, two woman look at each other bodies both no today both will destroy each other, both Shraddha and aditi charged and lock there arms in a taste of strength, both woman trying to push each other against the wall, Shraddha pushing aditi rao against the wall with her strength, aditi rao was being pushed back and she headbutt Shraddha Kapoor and she step back and aditi rao kicked Shraddha Kapoor in the pussy,in pain Shraddha screaming and aditi rao punch Shraddha in the face, Shraddha Kapoor Fall in the floor and aditi rao smile and kicked Shraddha Kapoor and slap Shraddha in the ass, Shraddha was in pain, aditi rao grabbing Shraddha hair and slap her and then aditi rao punch Shraddha Kapoor boobs, Shraddha was angry she see aditi rao smiling, aditi rao pull Shraddha hair and slap Shraddha, Shraddha Kapoor punch aditi rao in the boobs with both hands and aditi rao let go of Shraddha Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor kicked aditi rao in the pussy, aditi rao was in pain, aditi rao hydari and Shraddha Kapoor look at each other with angry.

Shraddha and aditi rao began to slowly circle each other, hands out in front of them till Shraddha charged forward catching aditi rao's hair in her hand and pulling hard. As her hair was pulled aditi let out a scream and grabbed at Shraddha's hair, but before she could secure a grip, Shraddha kneed aditi rao savagely in the crotch and collapsed to the floor in agony as Shraddha tugged on her hair and dragged her up again. Shraddha smiled cruelly as she kneed her right breast repeatedly, blood vessels inside of aditi rao's breast bursting until Shraddha released aditi rao, letting her fall to the floor, holding her breast and sobbing in pain aditi rao told her self I will not be defeated.

As Shraddha advanced on aditi rao, Shraddha assumed aditi was finished, so to her surprise she found herself holding her groin in pain after a vicious kick from a prone aditi rao. Aditi Rao used the time to get her wind back, and rising off the floor she tackled Shraddha and straddled her, trapping Shraddha arms under her knees. Aditi Rao grabbed Shraddha bra and ripped it apart exposing both of lovely breasts.

Aditi Rao sank her fingers into each one and began to twist and squeeze and she also scratch Shraddha Kapoor boobs as Shraddha bellowed out in pain and struggled frantically to free her arms. Shraddha tits were taking quite a mauling from aditi rao, but she seemed to be weathering it and refused to submit even when aditi Rao grabbed both nipples and almost tore her breasts off her body repeatedly. Shraddha screaming in pain and aditi rao twisted Shraddha Kapoor boobs harder.

Still not able to get a submission, aditi rao changed tactics and began to slap at each breast with all her might leaving bright red hand prints on each one as tears began to form in Shraddha's eyes, aditi Rao's fingernails slashing at Shraddha's small firm tits. Aditi Rao gripped Shraddha Kapoor right nipple tightly between her knuckles, pulling and stretching the breast out before slapping it away hard, as Shraddha sobbed and moaned in pain.

With a scream of agony and rage Shraddha finally managed to buck enough to free her right hand and immediately sank her fingers into aditi rao's left breast. Aditi Rao gasped and sat back, trying to escape the pain, and seeing her chance, Shraddha wrapped her legs around actress' head and managed to pull her off backwards.

Shraddha massaged her red and swelling breasts, then attacked aditi rao again. Shraddha grabbed aditi rao red bra and ripped it open with one pull. Shraddha seized aditi rao's left breast and gave it a tremendous, painful pull, dragging aditi rao down to the floor face first. Shraddha started to twist it in her hand as aditi rao screamed out in pain as Shraddha grabbed her hair and twisted her head around hard till she was laying on her back. Shraddha slammed her shapely ass down hard on aditi rao's face, almost breaking aditi rao's nose in the process.

Sitting squarely on aditi rao's face facing her legs Shraddha clutched each of aditi rao's legs by the ankles and tucked each leg under her armpits. While still sitting on her face Shraddha clapped her hands around each breast and squeezed as aditi rao screamed in anguish at her assault and struggled to breathe under Shraddha's gorgeous ass.

Aditi Rao was in serious trouble now, her breasts being ravaged by Shraddha as she bucked and strained to escape Shraddha's devastating hold. Reaching up, she tried to secure a hold on her hair. Aditi Rao was in total agony, her breasts aching furiously as Shraddha alternately slapped at them and tugged them up harshly by her nipples. Shraddha would yank a breast up by the nipple, then slap it out of her hand, almost ripping aditi rao's nipple off in the process, while Shraddha Kapoor nails tore and ripped into aditi rao's breast.

While being subjected to Shraddha's savage mauling, she almost yelled out her surrender, but then she finally managed to finally latch onto a handful of Shraddha Kapoor hair and, yanking as hard as she could, managed to pull Shraddha over and off of her causing her to crash on her back in the floor.

Shraddha was furious at having been knocked off her excellent position, but before she could do anything aditi rao crashed down on her, driving her knee into her cunt and smashing both palms down onto her breasts crushing them against her rib cage as Shraddha wailed in pain. Aditi rao hydari twisted her rings around hard into Shraddha Kapoor's titflesh, digging painfully into Shraddha's throbbing nipples. Aditi Rao tugged and twisted both breasts like a women possessed as Shraddha winced in pure agony as she cried out in torment, but aditi rao could not get Shraddha to submit.

Getting nowhere with her constant abusive breast assaults, aditi rao lowered her attack to Shraddha Kapoor's crotch, ripping open panties and jerking on Shraddha's cunt lips as Shraddha roared in pain and rage. Shraddha was in agony as aditi rao ravaged her cunt, pulling brutally on her pink pussy lips, and threatening to rip out a chunk of Shraddha's vagina.

Reaching up Shraddha clasped aditi rao's left breast as it hung down and ripped it to the left hard, almost pulling aditi rao off of her who grimaced in pain as she discontinued her crotch attack for a few seconds. Seeing the effect, Shraddha grabbed the other and tugged at them as aditi rao screeched in torment, as Shraddha Kapoor nails raked fire across aditi rao's burning nipples. On the fifth tug Shraddha was able to drag aditi rao off her screaming as aditi rao pulled at her wrists trying to free her now ravaged breasts as she fell at Shraddha's side.

Shraddha was able to slide her right foot under aditi rao and wrapped her up in a waist scissors as she continued to maul her breasts. Aditi Rao struggled to free her tits from her Shraddha's clutches as her sides were crushed by Shraddha Kapoor powerful leg scissors, her well toned legs muscles straining as she poured on the pressure.

After a short struggle aditi rao managed to turn to the left and grabbed Shraddha Kapoor right big toe. Wrenching hard on the toe, she managed to break the scissors as Shraddha bellowed in pain, her toe almost fracturing from aditi rao's savage twist. Shraddha was on her back as aditi rao, kneeling now, and still holding her toe grabbed her left ankle and pushed both feet up and over her till her toes were almost touching the floor by the sides of her head as she screamed in pain. Aditi Rao continued to put her weight on the legs lifting them slightly before pushing down again and almost snapping Shraddha in half.

Luckily for Shraddha she was very limber or she would have passed after being folded in two by aditi rao. Shraddha reached up and grabbed at both of aditi rao aching breasts again, this time smashing aditi rao's slightly fuller breasts together with a wet sounding 'SMACK' repeatedly as aditi rao howled out in agony. Finally reaching her tolerance for pain, aditi rao reluctantly released her hold and fell back, yelling out as her breasts were pulled outward as she surged backward till she reached the extent of Shraddha's reach and they were released.

They glared at each other as they each caught there breathe. Both women were tiring fast and each wanted to end it quickly as they started to approach each other. Before aditi rao could react Shraddha forearmed her across the breasts eliciting a scream of pain from aditi rao and knocking her back a few steps holding her arms protectively over her chest. Shraddha Kapoor smiled as she kicked out, catching aditi rao's cunt squarely and putting her on the floor in pain. Shraddha grabbed a handful of aditi's hair and wrapped her long powerful legs around a kneeling aditi rao's neck, twisting her head by the hair to control her as she struggled under her and increased the pressure on her neck.

In a desperate move, aditi rao used every ounce of strength she had left and lifted Shraddha up and then over her as the stunned Shraddha crashed to the floor backwards, startled and dazed, as aditi rao immediately sat on her face and started to rain punches down on her breasts, stomach, and cunt. Shraddha was kicking her legs up, blindly trying to kick aditi rao in the face or chest, but kept just missing as aditi rao's continued fistic assault on her body started to take it's toll.

As Shraddha's legs came forward once again aditi rao was able to trap them both in her hands and then she stood up, tugging the legs up hard and pulling Shraddha over onto her stomach. Aditi Rao began dragging Shraddha over the rough floor as Shraddha screamed out in torment as her breasts were dragged and burned fiercely along as she frantically tried to cover them with her hands.

"MY TITS! MY FUCKING TITS!!! Aditi Rao---STOP...YOU'RE DESTROYING MY BREASTS, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! Aditi rao hydari then started to spin Shraddha Kapoor around as she held on tightly to her ankles, slowly picking up momentum with each turn as Shraddha slowly come off the floor higher and higher with each revolution till she was released to crash to the floor with a loud "OOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!" in a tangle of limbs. As Shraddha Kapoor lay there trying to get her bearings, aditi rao come down ass first on her already floor-burned breasts crushing, them under her generous ass and then continued to bounce up and down on them as Shraddha sobbed in pain aditi rao was exhausted as well, and fell off Shraddha and rested trying, to catch her breathe.

After a few minutes aditi rao hydari sat up, only to meet Shraddha's fist to her eye that smashed her backwards to the floor, the rings on Shraddha's right hand painfully slicing into her face. Shraddha straddled aditi rao and started to maul her breasts, digging her fingers into the flesh as she pulled and twisted savagely.Fuck with my breasts, BITCH", she screamed as her very red burned breasts swayed back and forth as she continued to maul her aditi rao.

Aditi Rao was beside herself with pain as her already aching and over mauled breasts were getting quite a going over from Shraddha. Aditi Rao was now sobbing in pain and anger as she reached up and clasped her hands on Shraddha's smaller globes and tore at them with a strength she had not known she possessed, pulling a now-screaming Shraddha off her by them and kneeing her repeatedly in the cunt till she finally released them, screeching in agony, as now aditi rao straddled her and trapped her arms under her legs. Aditi Rao slapped at Shraddha's breasts over and over till she couldn't raise her arms up any more and fell to the floor exhausted as Shraddha sobbed uncontrollably as she held her ravaged breasts cupped in her hands, rocking back and forth.

"MY BREASTS!!! OHHH FUCK!!! OHHH SHIT!!!! Aditi Rao--MY TITS!!! THEY HURT SOOO MUCH!!!!" sobbed Shraddha, her breasts painful to the touch.Aditi Rao said That's the fucking IDEA, Shraddha. I rip those small titties off your body, them I win!!! Aditi Rao struggles to her feet, and hair-hauls Shraddha Kapoor up with her, Shraddha Kapoor moaning in pain as her swollen breasts shake painfully as aditi rao pulls her up. Dazed, with her small breasts radiating pain outward, Shraddha nonetheless surprises aditi rao by smashing her knees savagely into aditi Rao's hot body, Hunt snap-raising them up quickly to crunch aditi rao in the stomach and ovaries. As Shraddha drive s each knee into aditi rao's lower body, aditi rao draws a pained gasp.

Shraddha works her aditi rao's lower body over with a rainstorm of knee lifts, each sliding lower and lower and each blow followed by a scream of rage from Shraddha and a gasp of pain by aditi rao . As more and more of Shraddha's low blows land on aditi rao's taut belly and pubic area, all resistance drains out of aditi rao, and Shraddha throws the woman hard into the corner.

Shraddha doesn't let up for a minute, using her now free hands to pound aditi rao's ribs and breasts, following on with an elbow across the throat. Shraddha leaves her elbow across aditi rao's windpipe, rolling her forearm down and using it to choke and gag aditi rao. Shraddha drapes aditi rao's over her own shoulders and begins to smash away at aditi rao's defenseless breasts with her fists, thudding hard straight punches and arcing uppercuts into aditi rao breasts. Aditi Rao's fuller tits takes a beating, wobbling back and forth on her body as Shraddha unloads blow after blow into her chest. Shraddha then takes aditi rao by the hair, reeling back and delivering a devastating head butt, following up by ramming her head into aditi rao's stomach and groin.

Stunned by a titty bashing and then a headbutt to the crotch, aditi rao hydari slowly slides to her butt in the corner, holding her red and aching breasts. Shraddha Kapoor takes a moment to catch her breath, then reaches down and scoops up aditi rao's two sweaty breasts. Shraddha draws screeches from aditi rao by squeezing and mauling aditi rao's round breasts as Shraddha uses her nails to scratch away at the soft underside of each dew-soaked melon. Shraddha concentrates her nails on the tender flesh just where the bottom of aditi rao's breast joins her chest, ripping away at it with her short nails. Aditi grabs Shraddha's wrists trying to force her to give up her grip on her swollen globes, but Shraddha's hand strength is incredible.What were you saying about ripping MY tits off, you fucking BITCH??!!!" Shraddha sneered.
As Shraddha continues to work aditi rao's breasts, aditi rao goes on the offensive, dragging her nails down Shraddha's thighs, leaving behind painful red streaks and breaking up Shraddha's mammary mauling session.

After rubbing the sting out aditi rao's scratch marks, Shraddha pulls aditi rao up to her feet and toward the centre of the room, clamping her iron grip on aditi rao's now-fiery nipples to encourage her. Shraddha again sends aditi rao to the floor, ripping her hands away from aditi rao's breasts with such force that Shraddha checks her hands to make sure aditi rao's breasts aren't still hidden inside.

Shraddha Kapoor rolls aditi rao to her side, and Shraddha extracts a measure of revenge, ever so slowly dragging her fingernails down aditi rao's tanned shoulders, across her back, down her bare buns and across the back of her legs. Aditi Rao's deeply tanned legs and shoulders clash with her pale white body and red streaks, before Shraddha starts working a chinlock from behind, pulling and twisting at aditi rao's head, and Shraddha makes certain that her rings cut painfully into the soft tissue of aditi rao's throat.

Shraddha's face is a mask of concentration as she adds more and more pressure to aditi rao's neck. Occasionally Shraddha reaches down to tweak the tips of aditi rao's breasts, surgically grasping the erect nipple between her fingers and twisting away at the point. Aditi Rao's screams and fights to get away, but Shraddha is too strong, working the breast until aditi rao becomes unmanageable, then returning to the chinlock.

Give it up you Bitch," Shraddha whispers, Or else I'm gonna work you tit until it falls off! Aditi Rao lets out a low moan of complete pain, as Shraddha's sharp nails almost slice through her tender blood-engorged teat.OHH GOD Shraddha---PLEASE---MY NIPPLE!!! ITS GONNA EXPLODE!!!" Aditi Rao cries out in agony.

Leaning back, a desperate aditi rao hydari is able to lash out at Shraddha Kapoor' knee, snapping it inward painfully and causing Shraddha to collapse to the floor, writhing in pain. Aditi punches Shraddha's weak knee again, breaking Shraddha's painful chinlock and sending a look of pained terror across Shraddha's sweaty face. Aditi Rao covers up, unable to capitalise on the pain she's dealt out to Shraddha. But Shraddha recovers quickly and takes a seat behind the still reeling aditi rao, Shraddha wrapping her legs around aditi rao's body. Aditi Rao knows what is coming and immediately turns away and to the side trying to escape the body scissors.

Aditi Rao is only partially successful, leaving her body at a ninety degree angle to Shraddha's, but still trapped in Shraddha's grasp. Shraddha's legs clamp down on aditi rao hydari's waist and stomach, lower than Shraddha had promised, but still high enough to squeeze a little air out of aditi rao. Aditi Rao's face is down and her rock-solid ass is pointed at Shraddha. Shraddha flexes her strong legs and butt in an effort to crush aditi rao's ribcage, which she looks close to doing. Aditi Rao screams in pain, letting even more air out of her lungs, and egging Shraddha's on as she works her legs higher on aditi rao's torso. Shraddha's thighs tighten like steel around aditi Rao's stomach, slowly moving up to her chest. As Shraddha's thighs encompass aditi rao's chest and breasts, the pain becomes unbearable, freezing aditi rao's struggles and forcing some more air out of her body, while Shraddha Kapoor spanks aditi rao's tanned butt as she tries to escape the scissors.

Aditi Rao counters the body scissors by reaching back and grabbing a hold of one of Shraddha small breasts. Crushing Shraddha's rock hard breast, aditi rao hydari begins a game of chicken, seeing who will release her hold first. Leaning back too late, Shraddha gasps quickly and moans lightly as aditi rao squeezes Shraddha small breast, rolling it and twisting it slowly between her fingers.

Shraddha moans out in terrible pain, "OHHHH FUCK!!!! MY NIPPLE!!! Aditi Rao...NOT THERE!!! LET IT GO YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!! OHHHH GOD MYYY TIT!!!!"The body scissors relax ever so slightly and aditi rao momentarily cracks a smile, seeing Shraddha's face contort
with pain as her nipple is twisted like a bottle top. Shraddha grits her teeth, loosening the body vice even further but Shraddha knows she has hurt aditi rao's badly and surges the pressure back on her foe's ribs with the body scissors, even as her cherry nipple takes more and more abuse. Aditi Rao's smile disappears as she again moans loudly each time Shraddha pours more pressure onto her aching ribs.

While working aditi rao's body, Shraddha slaps at aditi rao's hand ineffectually, her eyes tearing up from the pain in her tender breast. Summoning her fortitude, Shraddha gives one heaving squeeze of her ripped thighs. Screaming out a gut wrenching groan, aditi rao's hopes for escaping the body scissors are dashed as she is forced to let up on Shraddha's breast, releasing Shraddha's tender breast just as Shraddha was considering releasing aditi rao.

After a few more seconds trapped between Shraddha's vice like legs, aditi rao is becoming desperate for air resorts to an extremely dirty maneuver to secure her freedom. Between the groaning pulses of crushing pain, aditi rao slowly and stealthily moves her hand up Shraddha's sweaty leg, and Shraddha looks down just in time to see aditi rao jam her thumb into Shraddha's pussy.

Crying out in agony, Shraddha releases the scissors and tries to roll out of the hold, but aditi rao pins down one of Shraddha's thighs, continuing to ram her thumb home, completely disabling Shraddha Kapoor. Aditi Rao screaming I will destroy you pussy bitch, aditi rao keeps one hand forcing down Shraddha's leg, and uses the other to ram fist after fist into Shraddha's bush. In a final burst of energy, aditi rao buries her ringed fist deeply into Shraddha's pussy, smashing Shraddha's vagina as hard as she could, pounding Shraddha's red and swollen pussy lips, then opens her fist and in one giant ripping, pulling motion, aditi rao tears out almost all of Shraddha's soft pubic hair, as Shraddha sobs in pain, slapping her hand down on the floor. Shraddha Kapoor screaming I will destroy you body I promise bitch.

Both women were now devastated and crawling on all fours as aditi rao braves the pain in her chest to follow behind Shraddha. Aditi Rao's view of Shraddha's exquisitely tight ass is interrupted by aditi rao's vicious upper cutting, cunt bashing attacks centered between her Shraddha's legs. Shraddha finally gives into the agonising pain in her crotch and covers up, rolling onto her side and wedging her hands between her legs shielding her snatch from aditi rao's pounding fists. Aditi Rao immediately attacks, grabbing both of Shraddha's ankles, prying them apart and delivering a bush busting stomp.

Shraddha's hands still protect her groin, but aditi rao just stomps through them several times, finishing up with a knee drop targeted right into Shraddha's crotch. Surveying the devastated Shraddha Kapoor rolling on the floor, aditi rao takes a moment to wipe the sweat from her eyes and massage the pain from her swollen red teats, then resumes her attack on Shraddha's bush with a new vigor.

Again prying Shraddha tight thighs apart, aditi rao looks down into Shraddha's face as if to ask her if she wants another bitch. Shraddha shakes her head, but aditi rao drops a knee into groin anyhow, guaranteed to change Shraddha Kapoor's sex life for weeks to come. Standing up, aditi rao checks Shraddha's face again, now with tears streaming down her face. Aditi Rao looks into her Shraddha's liquid eyes again, and sees that the fight could be nearing an end.

Dropping Shraddha's feet, aditi rao walks around to Shraddha's head. Kneeling down in front of Shraddha's face, aditi rao spreads her legs and lowers her sweaty snatch right onto Shraddha's face. Muffled screaming can be heard from below as Shraddha struggles wildly to get out from under aditi rao's smothering face sit. Aditi Rao immediately grabs Shraddha's strong hands and arms, taking a glancing knee to the head in the process. Shraddha's begins pumping her legs as though she were climbing stairs, each knee hitting aditi rao on the top of her head and shoulders. Aditi Rao continues on, despite the knee lifts raining down on her head and shoulders, bearing down with all her weight, knowing that Shraddha will be out in a few seconds. The forcefulness of the knees begins to taper off as do the number of knees as the darkness begins creep in on Shraddha. Aditi Rao is able to sit upright, putting all of her weight down on Shraddha's face.

But aditi rao was too confident that she was victorious and suddenly felt a searing pain shooting up her supple body from her vagina. Screaming out in pain, aditi rao topples off Shraddha, Shraddha Kapoor mouth bloody from where she bit down hard on aditi rao hydari's pussy. Moaning and breathing heavily, both battling women stumbled to opposite corners of the room before coming together again.

"You're tougher than you look Bitch," Shraddha Kapoor says. "Its gonna be a pleasure ripping your tits off and shoving them up you ass!!! Aditi Rao screaming bitch Shraddha, if you touch my breasts again, you won't even live to regret it,.

Shraddha and aditi rao each secured a grip on the others tits. Shraddha glared daggers at aditi rao as she began crushing aditi rao's firm breasts and pushed hard against aditi rao's big chest, Shraddha's fingernails digging in painfully at the bottom of each globe of flesh as she tried to force her foe back towards the wall. Aditi Rao was grimacing in pain already as her sensitive breasts were throbbing with pain from Shraddha's attack already, but she suffered silently and dug her nails into Shraddha's areolas as she had planned to do and even as she was forced back a step she saw pain flashing across Shraddha's eyes from her attack. Aditi Rao tugged each of Shraddha's breasts outward and was rewarded with a small moan.Aditi Rao You're mine now, Shraddha", she purred at Shraddha as Shraddha's face started to twist in pain.

Shraddha then desperately started to twist aditi rao's breasts left and right as the muscles in her arms stood out like steel cords and now it was aditi rao's turn to let out a moan as she was forced back another step, "Looks like you spoke too soon, you cunt-rag!!!", Shraddha said between breathes as she forced aditi rao back another step by mashing her breasts into each other and got a louder cry from her foe. A redfaced aditi rao was in real trouble, her breasts exploding in agony from Shraddha's mashing and with a great effort aditi rao suddenly tugged Shraddha forward towards her as she intentionally stepped back and then with a scream aditi rao managed to twist Shraddha around her and she slammed her back against the wall as she pushed forward with her arms held out straight and rammed them deeply into each of Shraddha's breasts. Shraddha felt like aditi rao had just smashed her nipple straight through her breasts as the pretty blonde, her eyes blazing in pain, let out a deep moan of pain.

Shraddha's face showed the agony of the move and a tear started to form in her right eye as she swallowed hard and tried desperately not to let go of aditi rao's breasts and try and pry her hands from her swollen breasts, her legs buckling under her.Thought you were so fuckin' tough, bitch.....," Aditi Rao taunted, "How tough do you feel now, Shraddha Kapoor??!!!"

Aditi Rao continued to push her hands into Shraddha's breasts and as they mushroomed out and around her fingers. Shraddha's face twisted in utter pain now as she was forced to remove her hands from aditi rao's breasts and grabbed each of aditi rao's wrists as she tried to pull her hands from her tortured breasts.Desperate to escape, Shraddha's knee shot up at aditi rao's cunt, but her extreme breast pain caused her to misjudge and it struck higher then she intended, hurting aditi Rao but not as much as she needed. Aditi Rao retreated back as Shraddha clutched and then massaged her aching breasts as she leaned against the wall when aditi rao's foot shot out and smashed into Shraddha's taut belly. Aditi Rao's foot almost disappearing into Shraddha's midsection.

"OOOOOFFFFF!!!! OHHHH GOD!!!" sputtered Shraddha as she bent over in pain and threw up violently onto the floor.Slumping down to her knees in pain, Shraddha 's stomach rumbled like crazy from the trauma it had been put through. Aditi rao hydari smiled cruelly as she grabbed two handfuls of Shraddha's thick hair and started dragging her hurt foe away from the wall by it.

Aditi Rao again brought her knee up into Shraddha's belly, relishing the even louder, "OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" that flew from Shraddha's mouth.What's wrong, getting a tummy ache? Lets see if my ring can help fix it," aditi rao purred as she power-slammed her right fist deeply into Shraddha Kapoor's gut.

Shraddha's taut belly folding over aditi rao's fist as her punch sunk in deeply, rearraging Shraddha's insides. Aditi Rao suddenly forced Shraddha's head down onto the floor and smashed her face first against the carpeted floor.

Aditi Rao climbed on the utterly stunned Shraddha's back, and she reached out with both hands and dragged her hard nails down both of Shraddha's ass cheeks leaving long red scratches as Shraddha Kapoor stiffened beneath her. Aditi Rao got to her feet, turning around and facing Shraddha's head as she stood just above her feet.

Aditi Rao nudged Shraddha's left side with her big toe and taunted, "How're you feeling now, BITCH??? Shraddha started to slowly rise onto her hands and knee's and twisted her head around to look at aditi rao as she stood behind her, blood pouring from Shraddha Kapoor's left nostril from the smash to the carpet earlier, a bump turning black and blue on her forehead above her left eye. Shraddha's eyes were blazing with fury as aditi rao said Who's tougher, BITCH??!!! Thought you could take me on and.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Aditi Rao suddenly cut off in mid-sentence as Shraddha struck out with her foot and smashed it into her pussy, crunching her heel deep into Shraddha's womanhood, ripping her cunt apart as blood seeped down aditi rao's legs as Shraddha's kick sent her reeling backwards and onto her ass, both hands covering her now injured organ. Shraddha could barely get to her knees, but she managed to charge headfirst and crushed aditi rao's breasts with the top of her head, sending her foe flying backwards in agony.

Aditi Rao clutched her smashed boobs in her hands as she struggled with the pain that coursed through them while Shraddha struggled to regain her senses and continue to press her advantage.

"I hope you liked that, you CUNT!!!" Shraddha cried out at her rival as she started to crawl on top of the still reeling aditi rao. Shraddha chopped her hand right onto aditi rao's nipple as if trying to split her tit in two with a karate chop, her hand sinking deeply into the titflesh as aditi rao let loose an agonised scream.. Shraddha knew aditi rao could not take many breast blows and she ripped her other fist deeply into her foe's other tit, luxuriating in her agonized scream of pain and Shraddha grinded in her knuckles and rings as her aditi rao's whole body shuddered in utter agony beneath her.

"HOW'S THAT FEEL, aditi rao hydari?!!! NOW I'M GONNA TWIST YOUR TITS RIGHT OFF YOUR FUCKIN' BODY!!!" Shraddha taunted, as her fingers dug deeply into each of aditi rao's tits and her rival quickly grabbed her by the wrists and desperately tried to pull the ravaging hands from her aching breasts....

"NOOOOOOOOOOO,AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... Shraddha... OHHH MY TITS.... OHH GOD... OHH GOD!!!" screamed aditi rao at the top of her lungs as beautiful Shraddha squeezed her swollen titflesh in her strong fingers.

Aditi Rao was completely at Shraddha's mercy now as Shraddha Kapoor tore her aching titflesh all around, her face twisted with fury at having almost lost to the bitch as she paid her back in full for aditi rao's earlier breast squeezing.DAMN YOU, aditi rao!!!!" Shraddha shouted as she abused and mauled aditi rao hydari's breasts horribly. Shraddha gouging in her long nails deeply into aditi rao's bloodstained nipples.

"KEEP IT UP YOU BITCH!!!!" Shraddha screamed, "I WANNA FEEL YOUR BREASTS EXPLODE IN MY HANDS!!!! Shraddha Kapoor tore at aditi rao hydari's breasts, pulling them upwards and pulled aditi rao up off the floor then slammed her back down again as she rammed her fingers deeper into her breasts as tears streamed down aditi rao's face, but still aditi rao refused to concede.

"FUCK YOU, Shraddha!!" Aditi Rao screamed as her breasts were torn apart by Shraddha Kapoor.Now with their lithe and sweaty bodies pressed together, they fought on hard, their taut stomachs and full breasts sliding across one another. Aditi Rao managed to roll on top of Shraddha, and Shraddha reached up and took a grip of aditi rao's hair, pulling her face down towards her. Fearing a headbutt, aditi rao fought with all her might to resist, the muscles in her neck straining, but could not prevent the inevitable downward motion of her face towards Shraddha's.

Shraddha waited until she was almost face to face with aditi rao, opening her mouth as if to kiss her. Aditi Rao's mouth parted involuntarily in reply and Shraddha sunk her teeth deep into aditi rao's vulnerable bottom lip, ripping a deep cut in it as aditi rao let out a muffled, agonized cry. Shraddha released the torn bottom lip and rolled aditi rao hydari off her quickly, straddling her bloodied rival and then proceeding to drive numerous right handed punches into aditi rao shredded lip, blood flowing freely from the wound.

Aditi Rao offered no response for she was clearly beaten, her head rocked lifelessly back and forth as each new blow struck. Aditi Rao was still sobbing to herself and only half conscious as Shraddha Kapoor picked up aditi rao's white panties and rammed them into her mouth, jamming it in as tightly as she could. The panties immediately began to color with aditi rao's blood. As she struggled to spit them free, as Shraddha Kapoor climbed off a totally defeated and bloody aditi rao hydari.

Shraddha Kapoor grabbing aditi rao and pull her up and took her to the bedroom, Shraddha after entering the bedroom said I will fuck you bitch, Shraddha throw aditi rao in the bed, aditi rao crying she spit her panties out of her mouth and said please let me go, Shraddha smile and said I will destroy you bitch, Shraddha kicked aditi rao in the pussy and aditi rao screaming madly in pain, Shraddha Kapoor got at top of aditi rao and said I will fuck you, Shraddha put three fingers into aditi rao pussy and start to fuck aditi rao, Shraddha smile and use her another hand and start scratch aditi rao face, aditi rao screaming said please let me go, Shraddha said I will destroy you, aditi rao burst blood cum, aditi rao pussy is destroy, Shraddha let go of aditi rao and said never mess with me bitch, Shraddha Kapoor left the house victorious .

Shraddha Kapoor win .
Like Reply