Fantasy Making of the Star
I am Noor Pathan, My mother left me when I was just a kid. I don’t know much about my mom, all I know is my father used to be rich and he is handicapped so my mom was forced to marry him when she was very young. She used to take care of me but one day she was just gone, leaving me all alone. My father is not a very good man but still, I do my duties as a daughter. He lost a lot of money in his business and I had to discontinue school and started working as a salesgirl in a supermarket.

I have very fair skin and men always follow me but I have never given much thought about it and ignored all the advances. I like to wear nice clothes and apply makeup but I couldn’t do any of it with my meager salary. Since the corona pandemic, I lost my job and my savings are running out. I need to find a way to make more money then I stumbled upon youtube.

There are so many girls mostly housewives making a lot of money by adding their cooking videos. I am a good cook, so I planned to start my own channel. I have a cheap phone and the camera quality is not good but I have to do with what I got. I don’t show my face or anything, so I start making a video while covering myself completely in a conservative dress which I always wear.

I created a new account and named my channel “Noor’s Life” and I am ready to make my 1st video, I put the mobile on the table which was resting on some pan and I cooked biriyani which I am the best at, then uploaded the video.

There are no views, no likes, and no subscribers. I am disappointed but I don’t want to stop now. The next day, I am working on a new video. This time I am making traditional fish curry with tamarind, still no likes, no views.

The next day, I am cooking chicken curry, yet again no likes, no views, no subscribers. At this point, I am really disappointed. I stop making videos and I am kinda depressed now.

For one week, I didn’t look at my mobile, then I saw the videos, it has like 10 views in total on all my videos and one like on all videos, and one subscriber. There are people with literally millions of views and subscribers but for me having one subscriber is like having a Billion subscribers.

Then I noticed that all the likes and views are from only one guy. He also commented on all my videos. His name is Mu111_Hunter. I thought that was a weird name but I am happy to see his comments. It read “Nice biriyani” on one video, “Nice voice” on another video, and “You have a really beautiful voice on another video”

The last comment kinda shook me a bit, because nobody ever complimented me before and it made my day, with new enthusiasm I made the new video of cooking my favorite Mutton mandhi and waiting for him to see or comment on my video. I have no idea why I am waiting for him but if I don’t make any money at least I get some appreciation.

The next day, I saw it and he commented but nothing about the video, just his number “Watsapp me if you want. I am your big fan. +xxxxxxxxxxxxxx”

I am kinda confused and overwhelmed to see this but I don’t want to message a stranger. I ignored him but it was not easy because he told me he is one of my fans. I kinda want to talk to him but again I don’t want to message a stranger. There are 1000s of questions going on in my mind.

Finally, I thought, it's just a message, It's not like I am gonna run away with him, what's wrong in talking to a guy.

I send a message “Hi”

Within a minute “Hi

Who is this?”

“I am from Noor’s life youtube channel, thanks for your likes and comments”

“Wow, my superstar, I am so glad to see your message, I am your big fan”

Once again, I have a butterfly in my stomach, when he says he is a fan and called me a superstar.

“No, pleasure is mine. Thank you so much for your encouragement”

“I am Ayush, May I know your name”

“I am Noor Pathan”

“Wow, nice to meet you Noor Jaan”

“Jaan?”

“I am sorry, I am just extremely happy. I don’t want to offend you”

I kinda liked this attention “It's ok. Anyway, thanks again. I was about to stop making videos, your comments gave me encouragement.”

“What?? You were gonna stop making videos. Why?”

“Well, I wanted to have many views and subscribers but as you know, you are the only one in the whole world who watched and liked it. Without you I am zero”

“Oh meri Jaan, I will never let you be a zero”

I totally understand that he is flirting but I can stop him but I didn’t. maybe because nobody ever did that to me before or am I desperate? It doesn’t matter. He is just nobody, I could block him anytime and move on.

“If not zero, then it's just 1, it's not a big number, and it's not worth what I am doing?”

“So, your problem is you don’t have enough views and subscribers”

“Yes, exactly” I text.

“Do you know why your videos are not picking up?”

“Why?”

“Because you're covering yourself completely and not even showing your face. People like to communicate. You should be free to express yourself”

“But I am conservative”

“It matters what's in your heart not what you are wearing?”

“Yes, you are right.” He does make sense but I am confused.

We continued chatting all night, all I wanted was to say a simple Hi! But I am taking so many things with him and I told him about my family and life and he shared with me more information about him and he seems like a wonderful person. After hours and hours of chatting, I finally agree to make a video as he asked.

“So, you are gonna make a video?”

“Yes”

“So, the entire world gonna see who you are?”

“Yes, I guess so”

“I consider you as my friend,” He says.

“Well, you are my friend too, I never talked like this with anybody before, I feel so comfortable around you”

“Since we are friends, do you trust me?” he asks.

I say “Yes”

“Before you show your face to the world, can I see it first?”

I like the way, he is talking politely and I see no harm in it, so I take a selfie and send it to him

[Image: QfmsveEc_o.jpg]

“Wow, you are not just a superstar, you are super super star.”

He starts to shower compliments of my beauty and I liked it very much, it feels really really great. We said good night and I couldn’t sleep at night and get ready for the next big day.

Meanwhile, Ayush shares my pic in his friends watsapp group.

Ayush: look at this cute girl, my new target.

All other group members: wow, she is best so far, cant wait to fuck her.
[+] 2 users Like sultanastories's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.